+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please Advise - Trying to Get Started Working in Psychic Intuition Development and Ethical Readings.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Please Advise - Trying to Get Started Working in Psychic Intuition Development and Ethical Readings.

Hi everyone, I hope this post is not out of line, I am just trying to get started helping people professionally in terms of using my psychic intuition and ESP but also helping them to become more aware of and develop their own. I've created a profile on Fiverr but the market is so saturated that no one is actually even viewing my gigs.

I know I have something real to offer people but I am absolutely hopeless at marketing and promotion. I feel like this should be more of a word-of-mouth thing anyway. I don't seem to be able to create voucher codes for free readings or free classes which is really upsetting me as I really wanted to be able to offer you guys free readings in return for reviews. The only way I can think of doing it is refunding you afterwards but I don't know if you are going to be comfortable with that. Although since my readings start at $5 it's not a high-risk for you.

Here is the link to my page:

https://www.fiverr.com/ethicalpsychic

If you are interested in helping me to get started, I would really appreciate it. I am 100% genuine, ethical and I've been tearing my hair out trying to think of how to create ethical advertising.

Thank you so much for reading this. If you don't want a reading but have any advice for me I would really really appreciate it. This is all so daunting and alien to me.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jenya For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2020), Forest Denizen (13th June 2020), fractal being (14th June 2020), Kryztian (12th June 2020), meeradas (12th June 2020), Sunny-side-up (12th June 2020), Tintin (12th June 2020), toppy (12th June 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (13th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), yelik (12th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Default Re: Please Advise - Trying to Get Started Working in Psychic Intuition Development and Ethical Readings.

The word 'ethical' used together with psychic ( or intition ) throws me, a bit.

I feel I should ask you what ethical means, which subtracts from the confidence to simply dive in and trust the offer.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2020), jitu (12th June 2020), Kryztian (12th June 2020), meeradas (12th June 2020), Sunny-side-up (12th June 2020), toppy (12th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,200 times in 436 posts

Default Re: Please Advise - Trying to Get Started Working in Psychic Intuition Development and Ethical Readings.

Have you tried, offering your service at upwork.com?
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2020), Sunny-side-up (13th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    The word 'ethical' used together with psychic ( or intition ) throws me, a bit.

I feel I should ask you what ethical means, which subtracts from the confidence to simply dive in and trust the offer.

Hmm, I'm a bit confused. Could you explain why the name "ethicalpsychic" makes you suspicious? It was intended to do the exact opposite. I'm aware from personal experience that it can be a minefield finding a genuine psychic. I have had some terrible experiences as a customer on my way to finding the real deal. So I wanted to make it 100% clear that I am in this for the right reasons by putting "ethical" in my name. I thought this was further reinforced by the fact I am offering classes to teach people to develop their own psychic intuition, thus reducing their reliance on buying readings.

It would be incredibly helpful if you could give me some more feedback as to why this term made you suspicious. It might help me figure out how to address it. My first instinct would be to put an explanation in my bio - I wish Fiverr didn't limit the word count of the bio, it is so hard to fit everything in.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Michi (here)
    Have you tried, offering your service at upwork.com?
    I had not heard of this site, I will definitely give it a try, thank you!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jenya For This Post:

Tracie (Bodhicee) (13th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

To build a following, most psychics start doing psychic fairs and such. If you don't need tarot cards, you set yourself apart from the multitudes that do.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Jenya (13th June 2020), Sunny-side-up (13th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,326 times in 930 posts

I could best help you by talking over the phone. Private message me. I have 30 years experience, so certainly can help in some way.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Jenya (13th June 2020), Sunny-side-up (13th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    To build a following, most psychics start doing psychic fairs and such. If you don't need tarot cards, you set yourself apart from the multitudes that do.
    I don't think I could work like that at the moment. Too much noise and too many distractions. I am autistic so already have anxiety around crowds, even without the pressure of tuning in to someone well enough to give them an accurate reading.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    I could best help you by talking over the phone. Private message me. I have 30 years experience, so certainly can help in some way.
    Thank you!!!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jenya For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (13th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Hi Jenya

This is not quite what your asking for in your OP, but might be of help.
    Just my first impression of your link, seeing prices on the first page really turns me off, it all looks to much like a cosmetics shop page

Anyways good luck to you and your endeavors
    good luck to you.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Victoria (13th June 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Hi Jenya

This is not quite what your asking for in your OP, but might be of help.
    Just my first impression of your link, seeing prices on the first page really turns me off, it all looks to much like a cosmetics shop page

Anyways good luck to you and your endeavors
    good luck to you.
    That's Fiverr's format, I don't have any control over that. It doesn't seem to hold back the other psychics working on there

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenya For This Post:

Victoria (13th June 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Jenya (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I don't think I could work like that at the moment. Too much noise and too many distractions. I am autistic so already have anxiety around crowds, even without the pressure of tuning in to someone well enough to give them an accurate reading.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Thank you!!!!
    I think in these times, the best way to garner a following is through a youtube channel. Gig Young and Sloan Bella seem to have built up a psychic practice that way. You'd probably also need a web page to where your youtube listeners could be directed to book a session.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Jenya (13th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I think I have hit upon a good solution! I can do free mini-readings via PM on here - if you are happy with your reading then please do one of the following: Buy a $5 reading on Fiverr so that you can leave me a review OR if money is too tight for that, just please recommend me to your friends by sharing on social media.

If you are NOT happy then that will be respected. But if you can give me honest and constructive feedback as to WHY then that would be really appreciated.

Does that sound fair?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jenya For This Post:

fractal being (14th June 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (14th June 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jenya (here)
    I think I have hit upon a good solution! I can do free mini-readings via PM on here - if you are happy with your reading then please do one of the following: Buy a $5 reading on Fiverr so that you can leave me a review OR if money is too tight for that, just please recommend me to your friends by sharing on social media.

If you are NOT happy then that will be respected. But if you can give me honest and constructive feedback as to WHY then that would be really appreciated.

Does that sound fair?
    I think that's a great idea Jenya. I actually believe that the whole society should work like that. Doctors shouldn't force you to pay them until you're cured, lawyers shouldn't receive any money until they've delivered what they promised, cooks shouldn't ask for money unless you're properly fed and happy, hairdressers shouldn't ask for money if you're not happy with the result etc.

I remember when I was a kid in my area there was this doctor that was working with alternative methods not accepted from the official medical practicioners, since he didn't use any medicine. He never asked for money, but people were queing outside his house because whatever he did worked and paid him handsomely afterwards. I don't remember if he could cure cancer though because it was mid 80's and cancer wasn't really a thing back then.

+ Reply to Thread