+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst 1 13 23 33 40 LastLast

Thread: The planned takedown of America: now in full swing.

1. Link to Post #441
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: The planned takedown of America: now in full swing.

Listen to this. In the first 11 minutes of this new video, Dave Paulides, a former police officer, expresses his frustration and bewilderment at what he sees happening regarding the upholding of law and order in Portland, Seattle, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, and many other American cities.

The agenda, he observes, from Biden on down, is clearly not to reduce crime.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th August 2021 at 00:45.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (4th August 2021), Alecs (4th August 2021), avid (10th August 2021), bluestflame (10th August 2021), Brigantia (4th August 2021), gord (4th August 2021), Gwin Ru (4th August 2021), Harmony (4th August 2021), Hym (4th August 2021), Icare (22nd September 2021), justntime2learn (4th August 2021), kudzy (4th August 2021), mojo (9th October 2021), O Donna (14th August 2021), Pam (4th August 2021), Reinhard (8th October 2021), Savannah (9th August 2021), Tintin (4th August 2021), Victoria (4th August 2021), Yoda (4th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #442
    Thanks

A wonderful little article from J.R Nyquist. Enjoy.
    A (Very) Short Fictitious Interlude

The people depicted in this story are real, the story itself is fictional. Any similarity to real events craves wary watching.

From a humanitarian perspective, we should issue a warning to the American people and persuade them to leave America and leave the land they have lived in to the Chinese people. Or at least they should leave half the United States to be China’s colony, because America was first discovered by the Chinese. But would this work? If this strategy does not work, then there is only one choice left to us. That is, use decisive means to ‘clean up’ America and reserve America for our use….”
    — General Chi Haotian, 2003 Secret Speech

~~~

China’s defense minister, General Chi Haotian, looked at his desk calendar. On Saturday the Year of the Goat begins, he thought. The goat means luck. But I was born in the Year of the Snakethe “little dragon.” The skin of the snake is always cool, hiding a fervent heart. Chi looked out the window of his Defense Ministry Office at the smoggy Beijing skyline. The time was going by very quickly. He was scheduled to retire in March. How does an old snake retire? A copy of Sun Tzu’s Art of War sat on his desk. I will read classics, he thought to himself. Another book also sat on his desk. It was a volume of essays by Mao Zedong. He turned to the first section of the book, “Analysis of the Classes in Chinese Society.”

General Chi read: “Who are our enemies, and who are our friends? This question is one of primary importance in the revolution. All past revolutionary struggles in China achieved very little, basically because the revolutionaries were unable to unite their real friends to attack their real enemies. A revolutionary party is the guide of the masses, and no revolution ever succeeds when the revolutionary party leads it astray. To make sure that we will not lead our revolution astray but will achieve….”

There came a sharp, short buzzing sound from the desk intercom. Chi answered. His secretary’s soft voice announced the arrival of Colonel Wei Fenghe, the leader of Planning Group A. “Send him directly in,” said General Chi, who rose from his chair to greet the colonel. This is a dangerous man, thought Chi, born in the Year of the Horse. He has many friends. He knows all the right people. One day he will have my job. The door of the spacious office opened and a stocky, slightly balding Colonel Wei entered the room, his hat tucked under his left arm. He was not as short as General Chi, who was the same height as the diminutive Russian leader, Vladimir Putin.

“Please have a seat on the sofa, Colonel Wei. You may pour yourself some tea,” he pointed to cups and a tea pot sitting on a small table to Wei’s right. Colonel Wei thanked him and said nothing. There came another buzz from Chi’s desk. The old general walked back to his large desk and flipped the switch. “Major General Fang Fenghui is here.” Chi replied, “Send him directly in.”

General Fang entered the room, saluted General Chi as a sign of respect. Ambiguously, Chi half-saluted and motioned Fang to partake of tea. “Please have some tea.” General Fang placed his hat on the hat rack, adjusted his wire-rim glasses and poured himself a cup of tea while Colonel Wei nodded in Fang’s direction. General Fang was about to assume command of the Guangzhou Military Region, but for now he was assigned by the Joint Staff Department to lead Planning Group B – in competition with Wei’s Planning Group A.

General Chi recalled that Fang was born in the Year of the Rabbit. Ridiculous, thought Chi. There is no fight in a rabbit. Why give a military region to a rabbit? But then, Fang was no ordinary rabbit. Fang knew where all the defense ministry’s bodies were buried, and he also knew where treasure could be found. Powerful and corrupt, thought Chi. I must be careful.

The two officers went to Chi’s sofa, placing their teacups on the pinewood coffee table. Chi sat down in an elegant chair opposite Wei and Fang. Then he posed a question: “What distinguishes the wise commander from the brutal, self-centered tyrant?”

“He seeks to preserve the people,” Colonel Wei answered.

“And what do you say, General Fang?”

“I cannot disagree.”

General Chi nodded. “Since you are the senior officer, and you are responsible for Team B, I will hear your report first.”

“Comrade General,” said Fang, “I did not come prepared for a briefing.”

General Chi smiled broadly. “This is an informal meeting. Just tell me what you have.”

“I have no briefing papers.”

General Chi made a clown’s face. “What does a clever man like you need papers for? I am an old man. My eyes are weak. Am I going to read your boring papers? No. When General Secretary Hu asks me about your plan on Saturday shall I say you have done nothing? He will not be pleased.”

General Fang squirmed and looked nervously at Colonel Wei, who smiled slightly. “Alright,” began General Fang. “Our strategic recommendation is for China to continue the Party’s successful policies. Gaining access to America’s capital markets, China’s low labor costs will make us the unmatched economic power of the world. In fifteen years, America’s industrial base will be in China. The Communist Party will control America’s industry and technology. When our superiority is assured, we will release one of the deadly viruses currently under development. Consequently, the hollow American economy will crumble. As they stagger, we will release yet another virus. The American political system will fail. They will be defenseless, without nuclear weapons, without a united government. We will simply take what we want.”

“And how long will this process take?” asked Chi.

“About thirty years,” answered General Fang.

“What do you think, Colonel Wei? Do you see any difficulties in General Fang’s plan?” asked Chi.

“General Fang has a good recipe,” Wei said with a faint smile. “But it needs some seasoning. The Americans always have their secret weapons, their black projects. We must not underestimate them. Therefore, we need our own secret weapon.”

“What kind of secret weapon?” asked General Fang. “A new type of bomb?”

“No bombs,” said Colonel Wei, turning his head calmly toward Fang. “We just put them to sleep forever.”

“An overdose of sleeping pills, then?” Fang mocked.

“In a manner of speaking,” replied Wei. “Our group has been working on a plan that is showing great promise; and the Americans are giving us everything we need to fulfill it.”

General Chi leaned forward in his chair. “Please continue, Colonel Wei. You have my full attention.”

“Imagine how the West will react to our viral pandemic. They will try anti-viral medications. But our agents and helpers in the West must discourage this. We must use our financial clout to dissuade them from a sensible course. Given our powerful friends in the Western media, we can move everything in the direction of a vaccine. All our resources – and those of our Russian allies – must be used to encourage the hasty development of a new and dangerous vaccine technology.”

“A vaccine?” General Chi asked.

“This is ludicrous,” General Fang interrupted. “If we encourage them to develop a vaccine our viral weapons might be neutralized before the damage is done.”

“Not if our medical science is quietly married to theirs,” said Colonel Wei. “Chinese companies and scientists can be positioned to lend a helping hand in making the new vaccines.”

“They would never allow us to make their vaccines,” said General Fang.

“True,” admitted Wei. “But we are already making vaccine precursors for the Americans. We are providing elements for their medicines. We only need to provide one ingredient, one misguided step. If our companies are in the vaccine production line, we might be able to add what the Americans call ‘secret sauce.’ Perhaps there is a fatal scientific premise our researchers could advance. Lead the Americans to the wrong pandemic solution. With the poor oversight involved in hasty vaccine development, the Americans and the Europeans could end up killing or crippling hundreds of millions of people.”

General Fang objected. “This is farfetched. They cannot be guided to a wrong solution. You would be caught in such a project, and China would suffer a nuclear revenge attack.”

“Possibly,” said Colonel Wei. “But we think the risk of discovery is very low. We can arrange things so that all blame for mistakes will be placed on American and European companies – on capitalism. After all, they are greedy and blameworthy.”

General Fang frowned. “The viral pandemic is already a perfect plan. Why complicate matters with a vaccine? It is too dangerous. It is adventurism.”

Colonel Wei smiled, “We are already deeply involved with all the major Western companies that make vaccines. They all rely on us. We are so cheap, so inexpensive, they cannot do without our services. In a few years we will be involved in making all their vaccines and medicines.”

General Fang interjected, “Then why are we not already poisoning them? What are we waiting for?”

General Wei said, “We are waiting for an emergency in which the U.S. Government requires every American to receive the same set of vaccines. If we can assure that these vaccines are deadly, we can kill off the Americans without a nuclear war. And, we can make it their fault. We can trick them into killing themselves.”

General Chi nodded. “No one needs to know we had a hand in it. That would be the perfect plan.”

General Fang laughed. “Do you really think they are so stupid?”

“They already are,” said Colonel Wei. “We make many things for them. Their stores are full of our products. But we cannot poison them with any product. It must be a product everyone is compelled to use. To succeed, we target their ‘big science,’ which is already corrupt. What better way to bring an end to capitalism than using it against itself? This has the virtue, as General Fang must agree, of relying on insights uniquely available to Marxism-Leninism. In the end, they will only have themselves to blame.”

“Colonel Wei, why does your team believe Western scientists will act like sheep?” Chi asked.

A momentary chill ran down Wei’s spine. Wei’s courage, however, did not forsake him. He had long anticipated General Chi’s question: “The American scientists already believe in global warming, which proves that they are sheep. Even those scientists who do not believe in global warming are afraid to raise their voices. They walk with their heads down, afraid to say anything. Our Russian friends have taught us how this works. Our active measures are strong. Anyone who opposes our narrative will be ostracized from the scientific community. We can work toward this level of control by infiltrating alternative media – exploiting our relationships with Google. We can impose a regime of privatized censorship, step by step. Everyone wants access to our market. We can hold this over their heads. We can control what is said and who is believed.”

“I do not fully understand,” said General Chi. “Why not allow the pandemic to do all the work like General Fang advises? Why add this dangerous step to the plan?”

Wei answered as follows: “What if the virus is weaker than we hope? What if the economic damage to their economy is insufficient? What if they develop anti-viral antidotes? We need our agents to promote a vaccine solution to the pandemic when fear has swept all reason aside.”

General Fang shook his head. “The West will notice that China and her allies are not taking a vaccine. This will make them immediately suspicious. They will detect our grand design.”

“We will have our own vaccine,” said Colonel Wei. “It will be a harmless substance. Why should we use a Western vaccine when our science is better than theirs?”

General Chi covered his mouth with his left hand. His eyes widened. He withdrew his hand and closed his eyes for a moment. Then he began one of his dreaded monologues on Chinese history, which often put his listeners to sleep. Only his listeners on this occasion were eager to hear every word: “During the Warring States Period,” Chi began, “many assassinations took place. Some of the killings were done with daggers, but most were poisonings. Secret poisoning, when combined with palace intrigue, is more effective than a stabbing. The dynastic histories record hundreds of successful murders, with thousands of dead food tasters. The artistic approach to poisoning always involved elaborate plots mounting false accusations to exploit court jealousies and political rivalries. Colonel Wei, I must congratulate you. This plan of yours is perfect. Even if they detect the poison, we can lead them to blame their own system – the bankers and the big pharmaceutical companies.”

Colonel Wei nodded as General Fang stared at the Chinese defense minister with a hurt expression. Chi cast a fake smile toward both men. “I am eager to see your work on Saturday, General Fang. Your team has made a tremendous contribution to our strategic plan. You can give your papers to my secretary. And I especially look forward to your team’s report, Colonel Wei. I will be meeting with the General Secretary on Saturday. I will commend your work to him, personally. He will be very happy to hear of your progress. Now, if you will excuse me. I must finish my preparations for the upcoming Politburo study group.”

General Chi dismissed them with a wave of his hand. Each man bowed slightly and departed hat in hand. Chi walked back to his desk, sat down, and looked out his window at the polluted Beijing sky. In his head he recited the following lines from Sun Tzu’s Art of War:
    Subtlety, Subtlety,
    Formlessly advance.
    Like a ghost, advance.
    And become the enemy’s fatal star.

Postscript

• Colonel Wei Fenghe was promoted to general rank. He served as commander of the People’s Liberation Army Rocket Forces from October 2012 to September 2017. He was appointed Minister of National Defense in 2018.
    • General Fang Fenghui was appointed Chief of the Joint [Military] Staff on October 25, 2012. In August, 2017 Fang was investigated for corruption. He was expelled from the Communist Party on October 16, 2018. He was sentenced to life imprisonment on February 20, 2019 for bribery.
    • General Chi Hoatian retired in March 2003 and spends his time reading Chinese history.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th August 2021 at 10:31.

4. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (10th August 2021), amor (11th August 2021), avid (10th August 2021), bluestflame (10th August 2021), Brigantia (10th August 2021), David Trd1 (26th September 2021), Ewan (13th August 2021), fifi (9th October 2021), happyuk (10th August 2021), Harmony (10th August 2021), justntime2learn (14th August 2021), Matthew (10th August 2021), mountain_jim (10th August 2021), O Donna (14th August 2021), onawah (28th August 2021), Pam (10th August 2021), Peace in Oz (11th August 2021), Reinhard (21st September 2021), Savannah (10th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th August 2021), Tintin (10th August 2021), Violet3 (11th August 2021), Yoda (10th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #443
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

The EBS, The election fraud

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

bluestflame (15th September 2021), Matthew (13th August 2021), wondering (13th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #444
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,640 times in 8,594 posts

The movie just keeps getting darker.....

https://www.dhs.gov/ntas/advisory/na...august-13-2021

Quote Summary of Terrorism Threat to the U.S. Homeland

The Secretary of Homeland Security has issued a new National Terrorism Advisory System (NTAS) Bulletin regarding the current heightened threat environment across the United States. The Homeland continues to face a diverse and challenging threat environment leading up to and following the 20th Anniversary of the September 11, 2001 attacks as well religious holidays we assess could serve as a catalyst for acts of targeted violence. These threats include those posed by domestic terrorists, individuals and groups engaged in grievance-based violence, and those inspired or motivated by foreign terrorists and other malign foreign influences. These actors are increasingly exploiting online forums to influence and spread violent extremist narratives and promote violent activity. Such threats are also exacerbated by impacts of the ongoing global pandemic, including grievances over public health safety measures and perceived government restrictions.

Duration
    Issued: August 13, 2021 02:00 pm
    Expires: November 11, 2021 02:00 pm

Additional Details
    Through the remainder of 2021, racially- or ethnically-motivated violent extremists (RMVEs) and anti-government/anti-authority violent extremists will remain a national threat priority for the United States. These extremists may seek to exploit the emergence of COVID-19 variants by viewing the potential re-establishment of public health restrictions across the United States as a rationale to conduct attacks. Pandemic-related stressors have contributed to increased societal strains and tensions, driving several plots by domestic violent extremists, and they may contribute to more violence this year.
    Additionally, leading up to the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, Al-Qa’ida in the Arabian Peninsula recently released its first English-language copy of Inspire magazine in over four years, which demonstrates that foreign terrorist organizations continue efforts to inspire U.S.-based individuals susceptible to violent extremist influences.
    Historically, mass-casualty domestic violent extremist attacks linked to RMVEs have targeted houses of worship and crowded commercial facilities or gatherings. Some RMVEs advocate via online platforms for a race war and have stated that civil disorder provides opportunities to engage in violence in furtherance of ideological objectives. The reopening of institutions, including schools, as well as several dates of religious significance over the next few months, could also provide increased targets of opportunity for violence though there are currently no credible or imminent threats identified to these locations.
    Foreign and domestic threat actors, to include foreign intelligence services, international terrorist groups and domestic violent extremists, continue to introduce, amplify, and disseminate narratives online that promote violence, and have called for violence against elected officials, political representatives, government facilities, law enforcement, religious communities or commercial facilities, and perceived ideologically-opposed individuals. There are also continued, non-specific calls for violence on multiple online platforms associated with DVE ideologies or conspiracy theories on perceived election fraud and alleged reinstatement, and responses to anticipated restrictions relating to the increasing COVID cases.
    Ideologically motivated violent extremists fueled by personal grievances and extremist ideological beliefs continue to derive inspiration and obtain operational guidance through the consumption of information shared in certain online communities. This includes information regarding the use of improvised explosive devices and small arms.
    Violent extremists may use particular messaging platforms or techniques to obscure operational indicators that provide specific warning of a pending act of violence.
    Law enforcement have expressed concerns that the broader sharing of false narratives and conspiracy theories will gain traction in mainstream environments, resulting in individuals or small groups embracing violent tactics to achieve their desired objectives. With a diverse array of threats, DHS is concerned that increased outbreaks of violence in some locations, as well as targeted attacks against law enforcement, may strain local resources.
    Nation-state adversaries have increased efforts to sow discord. For example, Russian, Chinese and Iranian government-linked media outlets have repeatedly amplified conspiracy theories concerning the origins of COVID-19 and effectiveness of vaccines; in some cases, amplifying calls for violence targeting persons of Asian descent.

How We Are Responding
    DHS will continue to identify and evaluate calls for violence, including online activity associated with the spread of disinformation, conspiracy theories, and false narratives, by known or suspected threat actors and provide updated information, as necessary.
    DHS continues to encourage the public to maintain awareness of the evolving threat environment and report suspicious activity.
    DHS is coordinating with state and local law enforcement and public safety partners to maintain situational awareness of potential violence in their jurisdictions and maintain open lines of communication with federal partners.
    DHS is also advancing authoritative sources of information to debunk and, when possible, preempt false narratives and intentional disinformation, and providing educational materials to promote resilience to the risks associated with interacting with and spreading disinformation, conspiracy theories and false narratives.
    More broadly, DHS remains committed to identifying and preventing terrorism and targeted violence while protecting the privacy, civil rights, and civil liberties of all persons.
    How You Can Help
    Report suspicious activity and threats of violence, including online threats, to local law enforcement, FBI Field Offices, or local Fusion Center.
    If you know someone who is struggling with mental health issues or may be a danger to themselves or others, support is available.
    Be Prepared and Stay Informed
    Be prepared for emergency situations and remain aware of circumstances that may place you at risk.
    Maintain digital media literacy to recognize and build resilience to false and harmful narratives.
    Make note of your surroundings and the nearest security personnel.
    Government agencies will provide details about emerging threats as information is identified. The public is encouraged to listen to local authorities and public safety officials.
    If You See Something, Say Something®. Report suspicious activity to local law enforcement or call 911.
    Quote NEW - U.S. Department of Homeland Security: Opposing COVID-19 measures or believing elections can have fraud now considered domestic terrorism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBMCXkjaMxQ&t=804s
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (14th August 2021), bluestflame (15th September 2021), Frankie Pancakes (23rd September 2021), gord (14th August 2021), justntime2learn (14th August 2021), Pam (23rd September 2021), wondering (14th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #445
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I am very sure these days that Mike Adams is a really authentic person and cares....

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/2c141a10-9693-4117-8e97-650a2c72eba4

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

bluestflame (15th September 2021), fifi (9th October 2021), Frankie Pancakes (23rd September 2021), greybeard (28th August 2021), jaybee (16th September 2021), Matthew (15th September 2021), Pam (23rd September 2021)

11. Link to Post #446
    Thanks

It's possible some reading this thread might not be familiar with Dave Paulides. He has his own thread here — David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas — and was a police officer for many years. He's an extremely fine man of impeccable integrity and courage.

In this new video, after a brief update on one of the open Missing 411 cases, he presents a bunch of information about how our freedom is now at great risk. Start in at 3:40.

Recently he's been talking more and more about this, but in this video he makes his strongest statements. It's well worth listening to.

12. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (16th September 2021), avid (16th September 2021), bluestflame (15th September 2021), Brodie75 (16th September 2021), danstar (16th September 2021), Elainie (16th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (15th September 2021), Ewan (17th September 2021), fifi (9th October 2021), Franny (25th September 2021), gord (15th September 2021), Gwin Ru (15th September 2021), Harmony (16th September 2021), Icare (21st September 2021), Matthew (15th September 2021), mojo (17th September 2021), mountain_jim (15th September 2021), Pam (23rd September 2021), Reinhard (21st September 2021), tendril (15th September 2021), Yoda (15th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #447
    Australia Avalon Member Brodie75's Avatar
    Thanks

I wonder if David knows that America also uses debt trap diplomacy to enslave
    countries. And that America does this for the benefit of the corporations
    that run it.
    In my opinion China will be the face of the conflicts to come (covid, ect)
    but it will be the same global tycoons behind it all.
    I'm still holding onto slim hope that there's a resistance behind the scenes
    ready to make their move, but i also know that that is a common thought
    people have.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Brodie75 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th September 2021), bluestflame (16th September 2021), eagle0027 (18th September 2021), Elainie (16th September 2021), Frankie Pancakes (23rd September 2021), Franny (25th September 2021), gord (16th September 2021), Harmony (17th September 2021), Pam (23rd September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th September 2021), wondering (21st September 2021)

15. Link to Post #448
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

need to lookinto this tv series it seems to preannounce though somewhat encrypted what we are experiencing now re vax , too much to explain has an asian military putting zombie blood into a vaxine supposed to be innoculating people against the zombie virus ( named allusion virus) https://www.imdb.com/video/vi6722486...&ref_=tt_ov_vi

series originally aired from 2015-2019
    Last edited by bluestflame; 17th September 2021 at 01:29.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Alecs (17th September 2021), Bill Ryan (21st September 2021), Franny (25th September 2021), Harmony (17th September 2021), Icare (21st September 2021), mojo (17th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #449
    Thanks

Concerning ongoing/worsening supply chain disruptions and food insecurity...

https://gab.com/threesevens

https://gab.com/threesevens/posts/106966863184713771

ThreeSevens
    @threesevens

13h
    ·
    Be prepared.

from comments

Quote Cudgel66
    @Cudgel66
    ·

1 like
    ·
    11h
    @threesevens We are one move away from Checkmate. China wins.

They now control almost the entire global supply of Lithium and other rare earths used in every circuit card, chip and battery on the planet. Now that we left Afghanistan to them (they have already done the deal with the Taliban), they are poised to take Taiwan possibly in weeks, because they know China Joe won't stop them and our military is in disarray. (Sure we still know how to fight and have the hardware to do it, but our Command and Control is currently ****ed.

So that final move (Taiwan) will give them not only full control of the South China Sea but control of the entire world's manufacturing capacity of computer chips (Taiwan makes 95% of the world's chips). And they have us all by the balls.

Checkmate.

Sun Tzu said the greatest form of warfare is to conquer your enemy without firing a shot. Sun Tzu was Chinese.

You think this was an accident?
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 21st September 2021 at 13:50.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (21st September 2021), Bill Ryan (21st September 2021), bluestflame (8th October 2021), ClearWater (21st September 2021), Ewan (26th September 2021), Franny (25th September 2021), gord (21st September 2021), Gwin Ru (23rd September 2021), Harmony (23rd September 2021), haroldsails (10th October 2021), Hym (23rd September 2021), Icare (21st September 2021), lisalu (8th October 2021), Pam (23rd September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th September 2021), Sunny (22nd September 2021)

19. Link to Post #450
    Thanks

Last night, from Tucker Carlson: (he asks a good question)

Why would Biden do this to his own country?

20. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (23rd September 2021), Alecs (25th September 2021), aoibhghaire (23rd September 2021), Arcturian108 (25th September 2021), avid (23rd September 2021), bluestflame (20th October 2021), Brodie75 (23rd September 2021), ClearWater (23rd September 2021), Elainie (23rd September 2021), fifi (9th October 2021), Frankie Pancakes (23rd September 2021), Franny (25th September 2021), gini (9th October 2021), Gwin Ru (23rd September 2021), happyuk (23rd September 2021), Harmony (23rd September 2021), Hym (23rd September 2021), justntime2learn (29th September 2021), lisalu (8th October 2021), mountain_jim (23rd September 2021), Pam (23rd September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th September 2021), thepainterdoug (8th October 2021), Yoda (23rd September 2021)

21. Link to Post #451
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,661 times in 480 posts

Greetings,
    I would be willing to “sacrifice” if there was a greater good to sacrifice to. Against my objections, the people I care most about injected themselves with poison. I can’t fight for their future because they have no future – none.

What I do believe will happen is this: Ever watch one of those movies where some Earth ending event is about to take place? In every one of those, the authorities try to hide that fact for as long as possible because once the population realizes that it is curtains for them they turn on civilization itself.

That is where we find ourselves now. The authorities can no longer hide the fact that they’ve condemned half or more of the population to an early grave. Well, those guys may want to get to work on their bucket list (I had that conversation with my daughter) and may not want to participate anymore in the maintenance of our schools, hospitals, roads, bridges, dams, nuclear power plants, Biolabs, mining, factory work, etc. Frankly, I think a lot of people have Violent Suicidal Rampage at the end of their bucket list. I guess we’ll find out.

The authorities have tried to slow this day of reckoning by blaming all of their problems on the people smart enough to not voluntarily get on the train to Treblinka but that narrative is falling apart. It is really no different than Tenskwatawa casting spells to make his warriors “immune” to bullets and sending them into battle. Once the men saw that they were, indeed, NOT immune to bullets, the battle was lost even though they had every advantage.

NickelthroweR

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd September 2021), avid (23rd September 2021), Bassplayer1 (23rd September 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd September 2021), bluestflame (20th October 2021), Brodie75 (26th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (25th September 2021), Franny (25th September 2021), gini (9th October 2021), Gwin Ru (23rd September 2021), Harmony (23rd September 2021), Hym (23rd September 2021), justntime2learn (29th September 2021), Kryztian (23rd September 2021), mountain_jim (23rd September 2021), Pam (23rd September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #452
    Australia Avalon Member Brodie75's Avatar
    Thanks

Although I've been a believer in a secret cabal of powerful elites running the
    world, i never pictured it being this fast or being this easy. I aways imagined
    there being way more opposition, way more people behind the scenes willing
    to do What's right.
    I would consider myself pretty well educated on most conspiracy subjects
    but there have been more than o few moments in the last 3 years where
    I've been utterly gobsmacked ( the past U.S election, covid ect).
    I'm really wondering if there's anyway for this to be turned around
    or if it's time to just accept what's coming.
    I know i don't want the vax. I don't want to be put in some camp.
    I wonder how long before either can no longer be avoided.

24. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Brodie75 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th September 2021), avid (23rd September 2021), Bassplayer1 (23rd September 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd September 2021), bluestflame (8th October 2021), Brigantia (9th October 2021), Elainie (23rd September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (23rd September 2021), Franny (25th September 2021), gini (9th October 2021), gord (23rd September 2021), Hym (23rd September 2021), justntime2learn (29th September 2021), mountain_jim (23rd September 2021), Pam (23rd September 2021), s7e6e (8th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th September 2021), Violet3 (9th October 2021)

25. Link to Post #453
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

You know that ‘thing’ when light touch moderators jump on something and shut it down rapidly - and really the following is not dangerous hateful or edgy - must have been over the target

‘Was the creation of the United States the beginning of a long term well thought out plan by the Illuminati to eventually bring the world into a one world order by slow increments over time?

This has occurred to me.
    We know that high level masons (Illuminati) were part of the creation of the country and drove its revolution. Freemasonry and secret societies are well established in the usa and the existence of the Illuminati is factual .
    As a conspiracy theorist I have to consider this as a possibility and that it is some kind of dastardly scheme .
    The USA is the most dynamic culture the world has seen. It brought peace and prosperity to millions of ‘huddled masses’ . It’s a stunning achievement . The creation of the usa constitution could be seen as the dawning of the Aquarian age.
    But it could be a construction of the hidden hand that utilised the goodness and dynamism of the ordinary human to create something brilliant that could sadly be SUBVERTED and controlled later - in the times we are now in.
    Let’s theorise that this hidden hand exists and is slyer than us . America could usher in global fascism by forcing it onto the world or by being weakened and stopped from interfering as the control is built in other parts of the world .
    Remember George Washington’s dream - that the whole world turns against America . War and suffering are the midwives of tyranny.
    To avoid global tyranny we must constrain corporate power and engineer a Great Leap Forward in democracy transparency and accountability . Let’s keep those Illuminati in their box and out of trouble .‘
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th September 2021), bluestflame (8th October 2021), Brigantia (9th October 2021), Brodie75 (11th October 2021), Elainie (25th September 2021), gord (26th September 2021), justntime2learn (29th September 2021), mountain_jim (25th September 2021), Pam (8th October 2021), TomKat (25th September 2021), Violet3 (9th October 2021)

27. Link to Post #454
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    You know that ‘thing’ when light touch moderators jump on something and shut it down rapidly - and really the following is not dangerous hateful or edgy - must have been over the target

‘Was the creation of the United States the beginning of a long term well thought out plan by the Illuminati to eventually bring the world into a one world order by slow increments over time?

This has occurred to me.
    We know that high level masons (Illuminati) were part of the creation of the country and drove its revolution. Freemasonry and secret societies are well established in the usa and the existence of the Illuminati is factual .
    As a conspiracy theorist I have to consider this as a possibility and that it is some kind of dastardly scheme .
    The USA is the most dynamic culture the world has seen. It brought peace and prosperity to millions of ‘huddled masses’ . It’s a stunning achievement . The creation of the usa constitution could be seen as the dawning of the Aquarian age.
    But it could be a construction of the hidden hand that utilised the goodness and dynamism of the ordinary human to create something brilliant that could sadly be SUBVERTED and controlled later - in the times we are now in.
    Let’s theorise that this hidden hand exists and is slyer than us . America could usher in global fascism by forcing it onto the world or by being weakened and stopped from interfering as the control is built in other parts of the world .
    Remember George Washington’s dream - that the whole world turns against America . War and suffering are the midwives of tyranny.
    To avoid global tyranny we must constrain corporate power and engineer a Great Leap Forward in democracy transparency and accountability . Let’s keep those Illuminati in their box and out of trouble .‘
    It's an interesting question I wouldn't know how to answer. Two books which might contain some relevant information, whether it's real or bs or somewhere in between:

The Secret Destiny of America by Manly P. Hall

America's Secret Destiny: Spiritual Vision and the Founding of a Nation by Robert Hieronymous

I have both, but haven't read either in probably 30 years.

The second book has some interesting information about the influence of the Haudenosaunee (Iroquois) on the founding of the US, as does FORGOTTEN FOUNDERS Benjamin Franklin, the Iroquois and the Rationale for the American Revolution by Bruce E. Johansen. Book excerpts for those short of time.

My personal opinion is that Freemasonry has been around in some form or another for a very long time and that at some point it got hijacked and mangled, and also that if this the case it probably still exists in its earlier form in some way.

There seems to be some evidence of some kind of long term plan for the founding of the US, and connected to Freemasonry, given in The Seal of Liberty by Adam Schneider. He has a youtube channel The Seal of Liberty author with three short videos about the content of his book.

I started a one post thread about it a while back.
    Last edited by gord; 26th September 2021 at 15:00. Reason: the usual suspects
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th September 2021), Bill Ryan (26th September 2021), bluestflame (20th October 2021), Gwin Ru (8th October 2021), justntime2learn (29th September 2021), lisalu (8th October 2021), mountain_jim (26th September 2021), Violet3 (9th October 2021), wondering (26th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #455
    Thanks

From Juan O Savin:

China's Unrestricted War with America

https://rumble.com/vney3r-juan-o-sav...h-america.html

The text from Forbidden Knowledge TV:

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/jua...r-with-america

~~~
    Juan O Savin joins James Grundvig at American Media Periscope with what may be vital information about our current situation and our imminent future, as well as many interesting tidbits along the way.

He talks about the infiltration of the US Federal Government by intelligence assets who have been trained at facilities like Camp Peary, which is known as "The Farm". He refers to the exponents of this subversion as "Farm products" and "corn". He says that examples of corn include Barack Obama, his "mother" and both of her parents.

Juan tells us that when Soviets did mass surveillance on the phone conversations of Americans, they found that 80% of what Americans discussed related to things they had seen and heard from the Mainstream Media (entertainment and news). They thus realized that the way to gain influence over Americans was via the Mainstream Media, to the point where today, the Communists have infiltrated all of Hollywood and they financially control all the major talent agencies and studios.

Juan says the CIA also sought to infiltrate the entertainment industry at places like Laurel Canyon and he says that Marilyn Monroe had a Top Secret security clearance because she had been trained to be a "star" there since she was a teenager. She went on to become the first covergirl of Playboy magazine, which was founded with startup funds from the CIA. The Playboy mansion and the Playboy Clubs were used for CIA honeypot operations.

Juan says that Barack Obama's "supposed grandfather", Stanley Dunham was an FBI asset who was monitoring Frank Marshall Davis, due to his Communist activities. He says:

"When Obama talks about all the stuff he learned from Frank, he was the cover for Grandpa to be able to have that contact. And by the way, Obama's mother...it's been widely published all over the internet, as a teenager, 16 and 17 years old – not 18, 19, 20 – 16 and 17, she was in Frank Marshall Davis' magazine that was a BDSM magazine. Pretty rough stuff for that era, in the early '60s, late '50s.

"And by the way, where did the money for Frank Marshall Davis' BDSM magazine come from? That was money sifted over to him behind the scenes – again, CIA, through their people and they were getting information from him. He was honeypotting on his side, he was being helped. The same people that financed Playboy with Hugh Hefner were financing Frank Marshall Davis.

"And his mother – Obama's supposed mother, which she isn't, she just carried him around, she didn't birth him – Obama's mother is there as a teenager, because grandpa is a grifter for the intelligence agencies and even uses hs own daughter, as a young teenager to sell the deal.

"And what was Obama's grandmother? She was the banker for the Marcoses out of the Philippines...Why do we have to have control of Marcos and his money? Because it's a strategic location. CIA was managing him, had his money. When he left the Philippines as an exile, he went to Hawaii. Who's managing the accounts? Obama's grandmother.

"That's corn. That makes Grandpa Corn, Grandma Corn, Momma Corn. Obama Corn. Election 2020 = MAGA to the third power over Corn.

"We have all of these people hiding in plain sight, as though they came up through the ranks and made their own future and their own lives and then we're subject to what they're doing. These are Black Hat operations to manage and control America.

"Let me throw one more at you. Bill Clinton. How does he end up on the White House front lawn? Did you get to go shake hands with the President? Did you get to go out there and say, 'I just want to be president'? No! Why? Because his real father, Winthrop Rockefeller – who was Governor of Arkansas, by the way – Winthrop Rockefeller is his real dad. That's why Bill Clinton vacationed with the Rockefellers all of his life every summer, out there in Colorado, 'cause he's one of the family. He's the bastard baby of Winthrop Rockefeller. That's how he got all of the breaks. Corn! Corn! Corn! Intelligence agency products!

"Now, look at America. Right now, today, all of these corn, all of these Farm products from all of these intelligence agencies have captured control of the board; captured control of America. They captured control through false votes...

"What's this Red October really all about? It's now becoming clearer and clearer who these people are, where they're taking us, what their alliances are.

"Look, even on the Clot Shot. Who benefits if Americans aren't able to go to work?...Who benefits if America shuts down? Who benefits if our military isn't fully functional?

"...We had F-22 pilots who walked off the the flight line and said, 'I'm not gonna get this.'

"They're not un-American, they're saving themselves, so they're still viable when everybody else wakes up and realizes what the Hell is going on here...

"The Government, at the Federal and State level has been captured by these Corn people...

"Let's go back to President Trump – and that has a nice ring to it, by the way – he has spoken repeatedly...that we are going to go after China for $10 trillion in reparations...We are going to sue for reparations because, on multiple fronts – not just the Clot Shot – economically, militarily, China has been in an active operation to subjugate America to it...

"That is all coming to a head right now."

He says the intent of COVID and the jab were to shut down America and to ignite a civil war but that's not going to happen. The Trump team's plan was to allow for a consensus to develop among 80% of all Americans to clearly see how Washington DC is very obviously destroying America.

"The fulcrum in October occurs in the very last couple of days of October and things then flip. This is the Esther moment, reversal of fortune."

Juan says we'll be coming out of our collective Near Death Experience at the end of October.

"We will just stop it dead in its tracks. We're not going to get the stupid f*ing shot. We're not going to kill ourselves off, we're not going to self-eliminate and the ones that were conned into it, we're going to bring in therapies and treatments to help offset the damage."

Lots of entertaining stuff in this podcast. Juan also mentions that the Official McAfee Telegram account is the "Q operation under a different banner."

Running Time: 88 minutes

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vksrz1
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th October 2021 at 09:07.

30. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (8th October 2021), bluestflame (8th October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (8th October 2021), gini (9th October 2021), gord (8th October 2021), Gwin Ru (8th October 2021), Harmony (8th October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th October 2021), Michel Leclerc (8th October 2021), mountain_jim (8th October 2021), Reinhard (8th October 2021), Siphonemis (9th October 2021), Sirus (8th October 2021), Snoweagle (10th October 2021), thepainterdoug (8th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (15th October 2021), Tintin (8th October 2021), Violet3 (9th October 2021), Yoda (8th October 2021)

31. Link to Post #456
    United States Avalon Member lisalu's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's my 2 cents on the shortages that are affecting my livelihood. I'm self employed for the past 30 plus years, I have an upholstery/ marine canvas business. Just last week I was in CT patterning 4 boats for winter work, one of them a 1930 Herreshoff, this boat will be in the Mystic Wooden Boat Show so the color Sunbrella is important. The available Sunbrella colors are very limited and pretty much regulated to colors that aren't very popular. Navy Sunbrella and most every color is not available at all and they're saying Maybe next spring! This is unheard of. Sunbrella is made by Glen Raven Mills here in N.C.I have no idea why they aren't able to produce it. This affects us all in the marine canvas world. I have no idea what will happen but this is putting a halt to us being able to work. A roll of patterning material that used to cost me $120 just cost me $318.

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to lisalu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th October 2021), bluestflame (8th October 2021), Brigantia (9th October 2021), fifi (9th October 2021), gini (9th October 2021), gord (8th October 2021), Gwin Ru (8th October 2021), Harmony (8th October 2021), mojo (9th October 2021), mountain_jim (8th October 2021), Pam (19th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (15th October 2021), Tintin (15th October 2021)

33. Link to Post #457
    Thanks

Hello Bill - thanks for the above post.

I copied it to the Q thread,

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1456323

listened to the video, and added the following there (in case this is not Hopium and this all is really real):

added later as listening in segments

19:20 Facebook shutdown - a nation-level activity - not some kid's hack.
    looking at war - Darpa founder of Facebook -
    at some point we are going to shut the whole thing down. the 'grey operation was turned against us by the Globalists.

21:00 The Farm - training, Corn because Farm product.

31-33 - AZ audit far from done - any one of 8 or 9 categories of election fraud was sufficient to flip that election -rest of testimony coming later this month

32:50 what's this Red October really about?
    who benefits if US shuts down.
    critical moment - don't get the shot

35 going to sue China for reparations (this is war) as Trump has been saying

1:06:01: is where he talks about McAfee stuff (OfficialMcAfee channel) and Q operation under a different banner (plausible denial)

Quote A lot of those people that thought this was gone, all a LARP, blah blah blah, relax, stick around - you are only going to be able to say that for a little while longer, and then it will not be possible to be in denial...except there are those, there are none so blind as those who will not see - OK?
    https://t.me/McafeeAfterlife

Father, The Sleeper Has Awakened (motto for channel at moment)

(I am not a Telegram user, clicked Preview channel and eventually got alot of stuff on page, some written in the Q style, signed John McAfee, lots of files for download)

recent posts here, not being a Telegram member, I can not view the Media is too big stuff associated

October 4

THIS PLATFORM IS MORE THAN PUSHING THE TRUTH
    WE ARE THE TRUTH!!!

With that being said I am pleased to Announce that McAfee Intel
    have joined Forces with Team Telegram to Protect this Platform at all Costs
    Until [[45]] Returns:

WE ARE THE BEST WHITE HAT HACK3RS IN THE VVORLD.
    MAKE NO MISTAKE
    PROMISES FULFILLED
    WWG1VVGA

[[OP]]ERATIQN_HYDRA_
    >>>NOW_IN_EFFECT<<<

ICYMI: DEEPSTATE APTs/HACKERS/TRANNIES/FOREIGN ACTOR AGENTS
    VVE ARE THE ****ING ST((Q))RM
    DONT EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME-THOSE WHO KNOW ALREADY KNOW
    NOTHING STOPS THIS
    [N][O][T][H][I][N][G]
    NOW REPEAT AFTER ME DEEPSTATE CLOWNS:

WE DO NOT FORGIVE
    WE DO NOT FORGET
    GOD WINS
    EXPECT US.

N.C.S.VV.I.C.

John McAfee.
    October 3

https://t.me/McafeeAfterlife/557

Quote SHALL WE PLAY A GAME. . .?
    THE FINAL CHAPTER:
    [RED] OCT(Q)BER

GUESS WHOS BACK?

@[2]:[2][2]
    THE WORLD IS MINE
    [17][17][17]
    ]OURS[
    VVORLDVVIDE
    COINCIDENCE?
    WAVE>TSUNAMI? DEFINE_BLACKMAIL
    EXPAND YOUR THINKING
    NO 1 PERSON IS ABOVE ANOTHER
    [17][17][17][17]
    CHAIN OF COMMAND
    CHAIN OF CUSTODY
    EVERYTHING HAS MEANING
    TURN YOUR SPEAKERS UP
    LISTEN CAREFULLY
    WHERES THE HUNT?
    [BQQM]
    [BQQM]
    [BQQM]
    YOUR>NOT>READY
    NO SUCH AGENCY?
    FOR>THIS>SHOW
    >HERE C(Q)MES THE BAND<
    BRING_THE_PAIN
    11:11
    EYE.VVARNED.4OU
    RAIN_MAKER_en_ROUTE
    FOR_GOD&COUNTRY
    FOR_HUMANITY
    N0_COINCIDENCES_
    THE TIME HAS COME
    VVE_ARE_THE>>ST(Q)RM<<
    [7]RAYS[GOLDEN][LIGHT]
    AND VVE WANT YOU_2
    BLACKQUT_COMMS_FF_
    ATTEMPT? EXPECT_US
    DEFINE THE END-DEFINE LOGIC-DEFINE FUTURE-DEFINE PAST
    11.3_11.4_11.5_11.11
    >TOGETHER WE STAND UNITED_NOT DIVIDED
    >>TOGETHER WE FIGHT_DARK>LIGHT
    >>>TOGETHER AT LAST
    TIME 2 GET [K][R](A)[K][E][N]
    P[@]IN_INCOMING
    GERONIMO
    PREY
    WWG1VVGA

N.C.S.VV.I.C
    [N][Q][T][H][I][N][G]
    GODSPEED.

John McAfee.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th October 2021), Bill Ryan (8th October 2021), bluestflame (15th October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (9th October 2021), gini (9th October 2021), gord (8th October 2021), Harmony (10th October 2021), lisalu (8th October 2021), Snoweagle (10th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (15th October 2021), Tintin (15th October 2021)

35. Link to Post #458
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,499 times in 4,311 posts

Interesting, but much of this stuff we've known about for quite a while:

Q talked extensively on these matters. Corn was a common theme - In Q-ese, James Comey was James Corney (misspellings matter). Apparently, there's a whole (ahem) cornucopia of bad actors out there... About Ann Durham (Obama's mother) and her dubious exploits, much is also known. Decorum prevents me posting 'pictures' of her here however, but they're out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	farm467ac9673c764157340f67de3d8d45a5c352391337944b876d05ffbc6a45d32b.jpg
Views:	618
Size:	141.8 KB
ID:	47587  
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2021), bluestflame (15th October 2021), Brodie75 (11th October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (9th October 2021), gini (9th October 2021), graeme22 (10th October 2021), Harmony (10th October 2021), lisalu (10th October 2021), mojo (9th October 2021), mountain_jim (9th October 2021), pyrangello (19th October 2021), Tintin (15th October 2021)

37. Link to Post #459
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    From Juan O Savin:

China's Unrestricted War with America
    I just posted another Juan O Savin interview, recorded last week, over on the Qanon thread, because my initial search for "Juan O Savin" happened to hit on some recent mentions of Juan O Savin, over on that thread (and I'm still more of a Q-fan than some ).

It's a great interview, with more detail than I've heard before of where we, the U.S. Government, is now, and what may be in store to restore a Constitutionally elected President.

See this post, and the two just below it:
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bluestflame (15th October 2021), ClearWater (20th October 2021), Harmony (19th October 2021), Tintin (15th October 2021)

39. Link to Post #460
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,661 times in 480 posts

Part of a 2 part article by Jim Quinn The Burning Platform

LIVING IN A POTEMKIN WORLD

Neil Postman in his 1985 book Amusing Ourselves to Death compares and contrasts Orwell and Huxley’s views of dystopian tyranny:
    “What Orwell feared were those who would ban books. What Huxley feared was that there would be no reason to ban a book, for there would be no one who wanted to read one. Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism. Orwell feared that the truth would be concealed from us. Huxley feared the truth would be drowned in a sea of irrelevance. Orwell feared we would become a captive culture. Huxley feared we would become a trivial culture, preoccupied with some equivalent of the feelies, the orgy porgy, and the centrifugal bumblepuppy. As Huxley remarked in Brave New World Revisited, the civil libertarians and rationalists who are ever on the alert to oppose tyranny “failed to take into account man’s almost infinite appetite for distractions.” In 1984, Huxley added, people are controlled by inflicting pain. In Brave New World, they are controlled by inflicting pleasure. In short, Orwell feared that what we hate will ruin us. Huxley feared that what we love will ruin us.”
    When you then see Fauci, Biden, Walensky and their Hollywood marketing machine demanding vaccine mandates and vaccine passports to entitle you to basic human rights, you realize this has never been about your health or the good of society. This dementia ridden joke, play acting as president, is doing the bidding of the invisible government, as documented by Bernays, in implementing a social credit system styled after the communist China totalitarians they admire.
    The un-vaxxed will soon be treated like the Uyghurs in China, placed in internment camps until we see the light, unless we start to fight back NOW. The WEF cadre of captured politicians positioned in countries across the planet have been activated to implement the Build Back Better plot to achieve their goal of a new world order controlled by tyrannical oligarchs and their highly compensated bureaucrat servants.

They have been testing their totalitarian methods in countries with smaller populations (New Zealand, Australia) to see how far they can push their citizens before they push back. When the protests begin to get violent, they back off and pretend to reduce restrictions, then re-institute the lockdowns and restraints on freedom after hyping some new variant. As Bernays claimed, those in control of society know how to psychologically manipulate and mold the minds of the masses through the use of fear, greed, rewards, pain, threats and lies.
    We have entered one of the most dangerous periods in world history, as this engineered crisis is being commandeered by sociopathic totalitarians to implement their warped demented plans to destroy the existing societal structures and economic systems in order to build back better under a centralized communistic authoritarian techno-gulag configuration designed to benefit the few at the top, while keeping a boot on the face of humanity forever. When you understand their end goal, much of the seemingly incomprehensible decisions being made by Biden and his handlers come into clearer focus.
    It is difficult to step back and try to observe the current state of affairs in an impartial manner when those manipulating the narrative are intent on creating conflict, emotional reactions, anger, and outrage. Pitting us against each other and distracted by daily concocted outrage porn spewed by the completely captured corporate media outlets, allows the oligarchy (billionaires, bankers, politicians, mega-corps, Deep State) to continue their plunder and pillage crusade unhindered and undetected.
    Last edited by Frankie Pancakes; 18th October 2021 at 22:27.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

bluestflame (20th October 2021), Brigantia (18th October 2021), gini (18th October 2021), gord (19th October 2021), Harmony (19th October 2021), Jad (19th October 2021), Satori (18th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (19th October 2021), truthseek (19th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst 1 13 23 33 40 LastLast