+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst 1 10 20 40 LastLast

Thread: The planned takedown of America: now in full swing.

1. Link to Post #181
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,637 times in 5,418 posts

Default Re: The planned takedown of America: now in full swing.

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Are their transcripts of Paramonov's talks online?
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    An alternate prophecy of the take down of the matrix

"The path of misery is inferior to the path of harmony"

New Prophecies from Alexander Paramonov

Re transcripts

Actually I'm just having a look around now. No joy, yet.

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2020), Billy (6th July 2020), Gwin Ru (6th July 2020), Jayke (6th July 2020), LifeAngel (10th July 2020), Valerie Villars (10th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Are their transcripts of Paramonov's talks online?
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    An alternate prophecy of the take down of the matrix

"The path of misery is inferior to the path of harmony"

New Prophecies from Alexander Paramonov

Re transcripts

Actually I'm just having a look around now. No joy, yet.

The answer is no. I found Alexander a few months ago when I stumbled upon their website FundRa.
    I brought the discovery up in the mods chat back then.
    http://www.fundra.org

Hit English translation for next two.
    https://m.vk.com/kaznara

http://www.fundra.ru/

Newearth YouTube channel is the only English translation so far as I can see.

ALEXANDER NIKOLAEVICH PARAMONOV's YouTube channel. Russian only.

During my research I felt that this had the same stamp markings as the dragon societies. Which Benjamin Fulford was pushing years ago. Afterwards I found that the same name cropped up from the Red Dragon societies and White Dragon societies.
    "White Spiritual boy" who is claimed to be the holder of $trillions.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pandora's Suitcase 4.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	338.7 KB
ID:	43873

I had no more time to investigate, but worth pursuing further with a thread of its own I would say.
    Last edited by Billy; 6th July 2020 at 18:19.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2020), ClearWater (6th July 2020), Franny (12th July 2020), Gwin Ru (6th July 2020), Jayke (6th July 2020), onawah (6th July 2020), Tintin (6th July 2020), Valerie Villars (10th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #183
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    A Man That Saw The Catastrophic Events Of 2020 In Advance Is Now Warning About What Will Happen In November…

by IWB
    July 3, 2020

by Michael Snyder

A few weeks ago, hardly anyone in America had ever heard of Pastor Dana Coverstone, but now hundreds of thousands of people all over the country are buzzing about him. He leads a very small church in Burkesville, Kentucky and on June 25th he posted a video on Facebook about some remarkable things that he had seen in some of his dreams. He probably thought that only a handful of his friends would see the video, but it quickly went viral. At this point it has been watched by more than a million people on Facebook, and a copy that was posted to YouTube has now been viewed more than 600,000 times. Personally, I have had countless people share his video with me over the past week, and it still hasn’t stopped. But even though this video is spreading like wildfire, the mainstream media has been completely silent about it. In fact, if you do a search on Google News for “Pastor Dana Coverstone”, you won’t find a single news story about his video. What he was shown definitely does not fit their agenda, and so I expect that they will continue to generally ignore this phenomenon.

So what is it about his video that has people so excited?

Well, it is because he saw the catastrophic events of 2020 in advance, and he was also shown that more catastrophic events are coming.

Let’s start from the very beginning. In December 2019, Pastor Coverstone had a dream in which he saw some very unusual things. The following is from a transcript of his original video that my wife put together…
    Here’s what happened:

Back in December I woke up, I had a dream. In that dream I saw a calendar. Starting January 2020.

It was being flipped. I saw January, I saw February, I saw March. When March came up the hand held it and I saw the thing of finger underline the month of March, and then tap it three times.

So underline the month of March, tapped it three times.

So to me it was emphasis, something’s going to happen in March.

Then I saw April, May, June. When June came, the hand underlined June again and tapped it three times.

Then, in the vision I saw people marching, I saw protests. I saw people wearing masks, I saw lines going into hospitals. I saw typical medical doctors with needles or syringes, I saw people on ventilators I saw people who were very, very sick, very, very ill. I saw newspaper headlines trumpeting thousands of people getting sick. I saw ambulances, just flying down roads, and then I saw cities on fire.

I saw buildings being burned. I saw protesters with masks. I saw people who had their fists in the air, people who were yelling and screaming angry at just at the world. I saw courthouses, I saw state houses surrounded. I saw people who were mad at the world. I saw I saw guns shotguns specifically put in the air, held like this, (showing above his head) and I saw barriers within cities.

I told several men in my church about this and I can confirm who those men were and they’ll confirm what I’m telling you is what I told them.
    Obviously this is a description of the COVID-19 pandemic and the rioting, looting and violence that erupted in the aftermath of the death of George Floyd.

Since Pastor Coverstone posted his video after these things happened, a lot of people out there may think that he just made this dream up.

To head off that sort of criticism, Pastor Coverstone has posted testimonies from two men from his church that affirm that he shared this dream with them back when he was first given it. You can find those testimonies right here.

Of course there will be some people that try to claim that those two men are “making it up” too. It amazes me the lengths that some people will go to in order to deny facts that are inconvenient.

As the events of 2020 began to unfold, Pastor Coverstone and members of his church came to realize the importance of that first dream.

Then, it late June, Pastor Coverstone had another dream that pertains to the second half of this year. The following is another excerpt from the transcript of his original video that my wife made…
    With that in mind, on Monday night I had another dream.

It woke me from my bed. I made notes about it. I shot some video of myself just making sure to remember.

Here’s what I saw.

I saw a calendar. Start with the calendar. As I was having this, the calendar was up, a white figure appeared. To me, it was a representing God the Holy Spirit, something pure, something righteous, something true, something Holy because there was nothing sinister about it. Nothing evil, but I heard the voice say, “part two, part two”.

I saw June, go, I saw July. I saw August, and then I saw September, and I saw the finger underneath the word September like emphasizing it and then tap three times.

Then I saw October come up, and then I saw November and this is when it got real to me in the dream. I think the intensity for me… when I woke up my heart rate was about 180.

So that was Monday night, and I woke up not feeling very well at all I was up during the night not feeling well.

But anyway,… The minute the finger underlined November three times instead of tapping it, I saw a fist ball up and it hit the calendar.

And literally, the calendar exploded into the wall, the numbers seem that they were 3d and they were falling everywhere.

There was a cloud of chaos that started in there. The next thing I saw was I saw I saw armed protesters. I saw fighting in the streets, I saw people pummeling one another. I saw businesses shuttered and shut up.

I saw schools close. I saw school rooms with cobwebs hanging in them and like things like papers falling off the wall and posters… like no one had been in them for months.

I saw banks. Bank buildings with the roof being taken off. It looked almost that alien abduction because money was flying through the roof into some type of like a vacuum cleaner. It sounds kind of strange, but I was watching wealth, just being taken. I saw politicians in back rooms, making deals with people. Patting people on the back and laughing and smiling and smirking.

I saw monuments. I saw Washington DC, burning. I saw Washington DC blazing. I saw fires, everywhere. I saw people being rounded up. I saw Chinese and Russian soldiers on the ground. The Russian soldiers would tell the Chinese soldiers to go “pick up these people”…” secure this quadrant”….” secure this area”… I saw blue helmets of the UN. I saw a military things taking place. I also saw no sign of President Trump. I saw no sign of leadership in Washington DC.

The vultures that I had seen were like gargoyles. They were 10 feet off the ground…. 10 to 15 feet off the ground. They were just attacking people mercilessly. I saw people hiding in their homes and garages. I saw churches, being burned, I saw homes, being burned.

I saw absolute chaos. The fist punch on the November of 2020 is what got my attention. Then I heard the words again. ” Brace yourself, Brace yourself. Brace yourself.”

That has been something that I have heard for almost, almost seven months now. Starting, … once we get to July, it’s gonna be seven months.

I’m not claiming to be a prophet I’m not claiming proclaiming … just, … let’s see what happens in November,… through November and see if I’m right about this. But I know when I hear God’s voice, I know, I know what God’s voice sounds like to me. I know when He speaks. I know when I had a dream that I know is Him. The things that I am saying, I don’t say this to scare people but I say this to warn people that there are some pretty sinister things coming down the pike, and not just for the lost but for God’s people as well.

The second dream I had last night,… It woke me up.

In this dream. We just had a yard sale to help fund team going to Ecuador this next year.

We had a yard sale. I had asked our secretary to get some change for that for that yard sale. So, in the dream that I’m having, .. I walk to the bank. I walk into the bank to get some change. On the door, it says there’s no change available.

I saw the sign and registered in mind. I walked on in, and the president of the local bank was at the teller station. She was taking care of business.

And I said, I need to get $10 in quarters for yard sale and she said, I’m sorry, but the US Mint is no longer making currency or making change… ( like pennies nickels dimes quarters half dollars), “We’re not doing that anymore”,

“well what do you mean”

She said, … ” they stopped doing it”

I said, “Well, how am I going to be able to charge $1.50 for anything ?
    She said, ” prepare for hyperinflation and just charge $2 “

Then she said to me in the dream… Oh by the way, $1 and $5 bills will follow soon after that.

Then I heard those words. “Brace yourself. Brace yourself. Brace yourself.”

I wrote these things down.

I have never gone on video and recorded the dreams that I’ve had and I hesitated to not do the one I had back in December, but everything I saw in that dream in December, came true between March and June when in the dream I was shown March through June.

I don’t think I would be doing anyone a service if I don’t show what I saw in these dreams and visions.

I believe that we’re going to see not just going to see a second huge wave of Covid between September, October, November.

We’re going to see major things with the elections,…

We’re going to see major chaos in our country.

We’re going to see troops in our cities.

We’re going to see the protests get even worse,

We’re going to see buildings burn.

We’re going to see which can only lead to civil war in this country.

And so for my friends that are believers, … I’m just going to show that what I think you need to hear.

First of all, you need to be preparing food.

Make sure you’ve got alternative forms of currency like silver or gold or whatever.

I believe you need to have an ample supply of both guns and ammunition. That’s not just the Second Amendment fan of me coming out, that is the things that we’re seeing. They are talking about defunding the police. That means one thing … you’re on your own [in] a lot of areas.

I also believe you need to be praying like you never prayed before.

Make sure your family knows what’s going on; where you are, have some sort of communication between your family about if certain things happen if certain things go down.

I’m not saying, get off the grid, and I’ve never ever said anything like this in my church. I have said I believe that this could happen but I’ve never done what I’m doing right now.

I’m telling you that between September and November of this coming year. And by the time we get to November and nothing’s happened … man you call me on this and say .. you are an absolute idiot and a fool for saying those things.

Go right ahead.

I realize I’m responsible for what I’ve spoken. I also know what I sense and I know the Holy Spirit’s voice enough to know that, what I’ve heard,
    I believe is going to happen. What I heard in December happened between March and June.

– Translation ended at 12:42 in the video.

A couple of days after initially posting his video, Pastor Dana detailed the overwhelming response that he has been getting to that video on Facebook…
    This is one of the most important videos that I have seen in a long time, and I encourage everyone to share it as widely as you can.

I believe that the reason why God is giving His people so many dreams and visions right now is because He wants us to sound the alarm. Time is short, and we only have a limited amount of time to share these things with others.

Considering the fact that “part one” ended up being completely accurate, what Pastor Coverstone was shown in “part two” should be extremely sobering for all of us.

It appears that things will start to really escalate starting in September, and it appears that November will be some sort of major turning point.

Sadly, Pastor Coverstone is being relentlessly attacked on social media for sharing what he was shown, and that is extremely unfortunate.

We live at a time when there is so much hatred in this country, and it is only going to get worse.

This chapter in American history is going to be a very painful one, and most of the U.S. population still has absolutely no idea what is coming.

~~~

Many thanks, and quoting this in full. (I don't usually do that! )

This guy really got my interest. It doesn't seem totally impossible. This kind of concern is what's motivated me to make some stronger-than-usual statements recently about the safety and integrity of the US.

I'd state as clearly as I can that there are some possible near-futures here which we (or the Americans reading this!) need to do everything possible to avoid.

It fits with Elainie's "shaken up" ex-CIA friend telling her she'd be heading for the hills before September. And I still remember my own vision from months ago when my viewpoint was drifting across the US from a height, like a camera drone, and seeing no people at all, at least out in the open. Just nothing moving. I don't know what that meant (or what the timescale was), but it was very vivid. And of course, many explanations are possible. Maybe it was just quarantine.
    Yes it does.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2020), Eva2 (7th July 2020), Franny (12th July 2020), gord (7th July 2020), Hym (6th July 2020), justntime2learn (8th July 2020), Matthew (6th July 2020), mountain_jim (6th July 2020), Sadieblue (1st October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th July 2020), spade (7th July 2020), Sunny (7th July 2020), Tam (10th July 2020), Tintin (10th July 2020), Valerie Villars (10th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #184
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,193 times in 4,071 posts

A message from an American President from a long time ago.

Eisenhower's farewell address is famous, bet we've all seen it.

But that was last year, now it's 2020.

This video, after Reagan's address, has a guy giving his opinion, which is hugely bias but not totally unreasonable. He simplifies a real underlying problem as "nothing's perfect", which is disrespectful to some real problems. I guess due to lack of his own empirical experience. But history is explained well, and this is our grandparents generation, or closer we're talking about.
    Reagan's farewell address

Reagan Warns America Not to Forget Our History

Last edited by Matthew; 6th July 2020 at 21:44.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

atman (8th September 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (10th July 2020), Bill Ryan (6th July 2020), gord (7th July 2020), greybeard (6th July 2020), Jayke (6th July 2020), justntime2learn (8th July 2020), spade (7th July 2020), Valerie Villars (10th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #185
    United States Avalon Member Plotus's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	3640_10201740859786137_675808091_n.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	110.8 KB
ID:	43875The plan has been effective in separating the races, the methods straight out of Saul Alinsky's playbook. George Soros and his bid to destroy America. Frankly I am completely dumbfounded as to why Soros hasn't been an assassination victim. As many as he has destroyed, entire countries, I am just completely in awe that he is still alive. The time is ripe due to situations that were thrust into the spotlight by the 'media' and I say media with Contempt. No better than opportunist parasites, and what's worse, steering public opinion with their spin and propaganda so as to divide the Nation. This BLM movement and bowing to their every demand right down to mob rule. The sad thing is it will divide the white and black communities so far beyond repair, it will take decades to repair the damaged caused. When I need some comedy, I tune into NPR radio and get their obligatory blm spiel from black guests it seems they were coerced to feature. Do they think the American people are so dull and witless that they will believe anything broadcast without question? And the anchors disseminating this tripe, reminds me of the song 'Dirty Laundry'. We are in need of a Reboot, and quickly, let us not wait for President Trump to save us, he is being obstructed at every turn by the same people I named previously. The Democrat party is in shambles and ashes, how can our country be healthy with basically one party, the GOP ? It is necessary to have choice..... The one Soros gives you is socialism. Turning America into Venezuela. Then add the Virus to the equation and you have difficult times indeed.
    Last edited by Plotus; 7th July 2020 at 22:49.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Plotus For This Post:

Franny (12th July 2020), Jayke (7th July 2020), justntime2learn (8th July 2020), mountain_jim (7th July 2020), T Smith (10th July 2020), Tintin (10th July 2020), Valerie Villars (10th July 2020), Waldo (7th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #186
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Dr. Christiane Northrup is a name many women will recognize, an outstanding doctor who has helped a lot of women figure out how to deal with women's particular health issues in an intelligent, alternative way.
    She shared the following on her Facebook page today.

EXTREMELY INFORMATIVE!! This really spells out the whole NWO Agenda, from soup to nuts, including the part Covid 19 is supposed to play
    MUST READING for any self-respecting conspiracy theorist!
    This belongs on the thread about Agendas 21/30 and I will post it there as well.

Grace Van Berkum
    Jun 9
    https://www.gracevanberkum.com/post/...ed-please-read
    15 min read

WE ARE BEING PLAYED. PLEASE READ.
    Updated: Jun 29 2020

"What I am about to share will be affirming for some, and shocking for others. As many of you know, I have been extremely dedicated to investigating what has been happening in the world, on so many levels since March. I need to fully understand why so many things have not made sense to so many of us. I research EVERYTHING daily to look for answers and to educate myself. I have uncovered many things. What I am sharing with you today is the biggest thing I have uncovered that proves Covid was planned and executed. This is not a conspiracy theory. THIS IS AN ACTUAL PLANNED CONSPIRACY. These are straight up facts right from the website of the people who planned this. It is right on the web in plain site! But most people don't know it is there, and most people probably won't understand the depth of it unless someone breaks it down for you. Which I will try and do today.

I have realized that my job is not to awaken anyone.
    My job is to awaken myself.

But my duty is to share what I have learned.
    I have thought about this long and hard if I should share this because I know it will be very difficult for some people to comprehend. But I feel that if I do not share, I am being deceitful and compliant. So I must share what I have found.

I am going to try and keep this simple, take out any of my opinions, take out my emotions, and just stick to the facts, which is what is happening in our world HAS BEEN PLANNED FOR DECADES.

As we know, many major inconsistencies have been coming out about Covid, especially in the last week alone. Tainted tests, falsified numbers, manipulated stats, doctors & scientists speaking out, lockdowns that don't make sense, predicted numbers TOTALLY WRONG.....we are all aware. It is also questionable how the virus originated.

It is however evident 100% that there is a virus of some sort and it is still a mystery who gets affected, who dies, and who doesn't (although many of us in the health profession have theories about why this happens). This is not being disputed.

Now the riots. There seem to be many incongruences with the black man who was murdered, was he really who he said he was, did he actually die, was that man really a cop, did they really work together, why was his casket closed, why was there even a big funeral allowed with politicians & celebrities when people all around the world are being denied funerals right now, why were protests suddenly allowed to happen when a week earlier we were told NOT to go outside, why were there riots, why were there 2 groups (peaceful protestors vs. destructive rioters), where did the rioters come from, why were bricks planted everywhere.....so many things being said about the situation of what is true and what is not true.

Imagine if everything we THOUGHT WE SAW WAS NOT TRUE. Imagine if we have been deceived, and the media (and government) sways you to think and feel in a certain way......something to ponder for sure, but I would like to stick to the facts today.

**(Side note: Have you researched who owns the main stream media? YOU SHOULD. Because it is all connected to what is happening here.)

Everything I have found here and sharing took me 24 hours to research......I have been reading NON-STOP to figure this all out. And this is only the tip of the iceberg...

I have found information that proves that Covid was planned, thought out, and implemented as smokescreen for something else. It is not a theory of any kind.....IT IS RIGHT ONLINE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE.

THE WHOLE ENTIRE ELABORATE PLAN IS RIGHT ONLINE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE.

Have you heard of Agenda 21? Research it. I don't have time to do all the work for you, I can just point you in the right direction and let you see for yourself.

Key points I will share that I have found on my research:

Agenda 21, created in 1992, has been carried out by NGOs funded by foreign countries, and groups like the "Open Society Foundation" (George Soros) + Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

One major objective of the Agenda 21 initiative is that every local government should draw its own local Agenda 21. Since 2015, Sustainable Development Goals are included in the newer Agenda 2030.

Research this, too. The official name is the UN AGENDA 2030 FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT.

**Also, you can check the Agenda 21 programs implemented in your city or town by searching Agenda 21 and the name of your city in Google.**

I have provided a link here so you can read it all: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.or...ormingourworld

The United Nations Agenda 2030, adopted in 2015 and fiercely promoted and funded by the Gates Foundation, consists of 17 Sustainable Development Goals [aka Green New Deal] to be achieved by the year 2030. Soros & Rockefeller are also funders here. Surprise, surprise. (Gates is also the largest private donor to the World Health Organization, a U.N. agency.)

The below is a listing where the government/entity/organization Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is listed as a partner: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.or...tners/?id=2224

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU KNOW THIS WAS AMENDED AND CREATED IN 2015.

New York, USA, 13 June 2019– "The World Economic Forum and the United Nations signed today a Strategic Partnership Framework outlining areas of cooperation to deepen institutional engagement and jointly accelerate the implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development." https://www.weforum.org/press/2019/0...ship-framework

On the surface this looks very good. It looks beautiful and amazing! It looks like everything we have ever dreamed of, right? But it is more than meets the eye and once dissected reveals global government takeover of every nation across the planet, dismantling sovereignty, property rights, privacy, food systems, and more. The document reveals code words for a corporate-government fascist agenda fueled by globalist corporations like Monsanto and DuPont. (You all know how I feel about Monsanto). If you read through all this information and would like to discuss the pros and cons with me, I am all for it. But today I would like to stick to facts, not opinions.

Ok, next step. The World Economic Forum that was created to support Agenda 21, now Agenda 2030. https://www.weforum.org/covid-action-platform

It was created in 1971. 50 years ago.

Bill Gates is attached to both parties, the UN and also The World Economic Forum: https://www.weforum.org/agenda/authors/bill-gates

In 2018, World Economic Forum states: "The multi-stakeholder approach defines the core of the 2030 Agenda and Sustainable Development Goals: "we are all in this together." (Wait a minute....sound familiar? Have we not heard this phrase being said over and over and over again since Covid started??" WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER??" This is not a co-incidence.)

On the surface, the website looks amazing. Stunning! Beautiful! All the words and mission statements we want to hear!! It is an action plan to support & implement the UN AGENDA 2030 FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT.

I IMPLORE you to sign up to the site (all you have to do is put your email, takes 1 min). This way you can see the entire plan for GLOBAL GOVERNANCE. What does that mean? It means the New World Order where there is no borders, only 1 government, and only 1 world. THAT'S WHAT THIS WHOLE ACTION PLAN AND SITE IS FOR. It is an extremely mind blowing comprehensive plan to change our entire world as we know it.

Once you start going into this VERY IN-DEPTH WEBSITE, YOU NOTICE MANY MANY THINGS. (I would also like to add that I have spent already over 24 hours researching this website and probably not even 1/3 of a way through. On top of that it changes every single day).

**(You do not have to spend 24 hours here to understand it as I have laid this out for you very easily to just follow the links and do some readings and explorations, and come up with your own conclusions. I have done all the work for you to make this easy for you to navigate.)

THIS WEBSITE IS COMPLETELY MASSIVE.
    It has to be....it is the entire systems plan for changing our entire world.

I IMPLORE you to sign up to the site (all you have to do is put your email, takes 1 min).

When you click on one link, there are numerous tentacles for each topic. When you dig deeper there are more than 200 links PER tentacle. It is never ending! It just keeps going and going! And everything is connected!! Why? Because it is an entire, comprehensive, meticulous plan for changing our ENTIRE world! No detail has not been addressed. I have literally already spent 24 hours on this site, researching, and have barely scratched the surface.

And it all starts with the Covid page. The covid page starts the journey of world globilization.

See for yourself PLEASE.

Once you go on the website, go to the actual Covid page. (not the intro page)
    https://intelligence.weforum.org/top...b=publications

THIS IS THE PROOF YOU NEED. LOOK AT COVID. LOOK HOW MANY TOPICS THERE ARE. EACH TOPIC HAS OVER 200 SUB TOPICS. EACH TOPIC THEN RELATES TO EVERY SINGLE TOPIC & SECTOR YOU CAN THINK OF IN OUR WORLD.

It is impossible that this was made this year, or even last year for that matter. IMPOSSIBLE. "Global Governance" & "The Fourth Industrial Revolution" has been planned out for DECADES.

I highly urge you to go on their site, sign up and look for yourself.
    It is called the New World Order.
    Or One World Government.

One world, one government, no borders.
    The 1 government has complete control of all of us.
    Artificial intelligence, controlling our business, our food, our money.
    No privacy, no freedom.

I am not going to argue if it's good or bad because I know many of you will say it's good for the world. I mean it is certainly created under the guise of helping eradicate the worlds problems, particularly climate change. Discussing the merits, pros & cons of this, is another conversation. Today I want to just stick to the facts, and is that this GLOBAL GOVERNANCE HAS BEEN PLANNED, and if you go through this site very carefully you can see it all for yourself. I am not conjuring anything up, everything is there for you. To be honest, it is very fascinating. Years and years and years of elite masterminds coming together to think of how to take over the world on this website.

There is no way this elaborate plan to TOTALLY TRANSFORM OUR WORLD, WITH EVERY SINGLE DETAIL PLANNED, just happened. And if you go on the site, you can BLATANTLY SEE: https://intelligence.weforum.org/top...b=publications

Covid is just the first step to initiate the plans.
    Covid is just a starting point to start the process of world domination.
    You can blatantly see that Covid has been created here to initiate change, to change our entire world as we know it. How we do everything.

Please go the site and see for yourself. It has the plans for the next 10 years, until 2030 on every single page.

To initiate such RADICAL plans, history has proven things to us:

A scared and divided world is easier to dominate.
    Killing the economy and depopulation is how you get an entire world to behave and start from scratch.

The New World Order: wipe the slate clean, and then start our new world heavily focused on artificial intelligence.

GO TO THE WEBSITE AND CHECK FOR YOURSELF. https://intelligence.weforum.org/top...b=publications

Remember, their words are "feel good words' designed to win us over. I will point that out below in the photos. But like I said, whether it is good or bad is not the discussion right now, my point today is to show you what has been planned for over 50 years.

All of the data and videos on the sides are updated daily and are supporting propaganda to support the current narrative that supports the world takeover. So remember, you have to be able to understand their language and what is really being said. (I had to re-read some things like 10 times to truly understand what the bottom line was, or also to truly understand what they were not addressing).

Also, when you go through the site, please note how every single topic and CIRCLE is actually designed to look like the corona!! This is not co-incidence. This is because every single topic for world take-over STARTS with corona).

Here we go...make sure to look at the tentacles, then the sub-topics. Remember, each sub-topic has 200+ MORE levels to go through. You do the math.

Here are some screen shots to highlight key terms:

GLOBAL GOVERNANCE means one government. (Notice how they even wrote on the first line that "nationalist backlash has made this difficult". That's "the awakened people").

You can blatantly see how this one government system on the left affects all the other topics and tentacles, and each topic goes down 200 levels. Look closely, SEE COVID ON THERE?? That's because this has been planned. Also, see 5G, Anti-Globalism, "The Great Reset, Transnational ACTORS, Civic Participation, Artificial Intelligence & Robotic, Human Cyborgs......this is as far as I've gotten in 24 hours...so much more to dig into).

Again, my point right now is not that this is good or bad, MY POINT IS THAT THIS HAS BEEN PLANNED.

(Question though: If GLOBAL GOVERNANCE is so good, why do they have to lie to us about it? I mean if it is truly for the greater good of the planet, isn't there a better way of doing this than causing death, pain, and destruction? And if they are lying now, what else are they lying about?)

THE COMPLEXITIES OF THIS WEBSITE ARE MIND-BLOWING & NEFARIOUS.

NEXT, I would like to mention:

"4th Industrial Revolution" and "The Great Reset". Know these terms. Both of these pages are about what happens when they take over us after Covid. Look how intricate this is. THIS HAS BEEN PLANNED.

Read the summary on the right. Explains what they are doing: "using Covid to harness the power of revolution to change the economy" ......"characterized by a fusion of technologies that is blurring the lines between the physical, digital, and biological spheres" ...... "In its most pessimistic, dehumanized form, the Fourth Industrial Revolution may indeed have the potential to “robotize” humanity and thus to deprive us of our heart and soul." (this is directly from the website!)

"The Fourth Industrial Revolution, will change not only what we do but also who we are. It will affect our identity and all the issues associated with it: our sense of privacy, our notions of ownership, our consumption patterns, the time we devote to work and leisure, and how we develop our careers, cultivate our skills, meet people, and nurture relationships. It is already changing our health and leading to a “quantified” self, and sooner than we think it may lead to human augmentation."

I MEAN RIGHT THERE PROVES WHAT THIS IS!!
    Look at how intricate the wheels are. THIS HAS BEEN PLANNED.

NOTICE HOW COVID LINKS TO EVERY SINGLE WHEEL. THAT IS BECAUSE COVID IS THE GATEWAY TO THIS NEW WORLD ORDER.

Look at "The Great Reset" description below......IMPOSSIBLE for that to have been written yet if this was new. Also this: "There is an urgent need for global stakeholders to cooperate in simultaneously managing the direct consequences of the COVID-19 crisis. To improve the state of the world, the World Economic Forum is starting "The Great Reset."
    Look at these timelines I found about the history of UN Meetings. (now that you know what the "Fourth Industrial Revolution" & "Great Reset" are, look at the years)
    Continued
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (10th July 2020), Brigantia (10th July 2020), Constance (10th July 2020), Elainie (10th July 2020), Franny (12th July 2020), gord (10th July 2020), Journeyon (10th July 2020), justntime2learn (10th July 2020), Sadieblue (29th September 2020), Sunny (11th July 2020), Tintin (10th July 2020), Valerie Villars (10th July 2020)

13. Link to Post #187
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Continued

Also, in my research I found that part of the New World Order/One World Government agenda is to remove the requirement for food labeling and to restrict and ultimately prohibit the sale of all natural health products!! Eventually, eating from nature will not be allowed. They will provide us with Monsanto food solely focused on a specific number of proteins and carbohydrates. This is all here when you dig deep.

This lady does a video to walk you through the whole process: (I highly recommend you watch this and go through it with her. It is very helpful as this is a very INTRICATE DOCUMENT THAT HAS BEEN DESIGNED FOR OVER 50 YEARS)

MUST WATCH!! EDUCATE YOURSELF!
    YOUTUBE TUTORIAL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngPWYl6hH9U

COVID IS JUST A SMOKE SCREEN TO START GLOBAL GOVERNANCE.
    This is what is happening.

On my extensive research I found these EYE-OPENING statements/info:

**Do you know about Event 201? Research it. Bill Gates & World Economic Forum Simulated Coronavirus Outbreak 6 Weeks Before First Case in Wuhan. Co-incidence?

"A comprehensive blueprint for the reorganization of human society.” ~(in reference to the Agenda 2030 which was written in 2015)

Agenda 2030 action plan devised by the U.N. and signed by 178 governments. Its goal is the depopulation of humanity because “we are too many”. It is promoted by the elites as a way to “save the planet” and implemented by governments worldwide.

"This is the year when world leaders must work with all sectors of society to repair and reinvigorate our systems of cooperation, not just for short-term benefit but for tackling our deep-rooted risks," ~(stated at World Economic Forum in Jan 2020)

“The present vast overpopulation, now far beyond the world carrying capacity, cannot be answered by future reductions in the birth rate due to contraception, sterilization and abortion, but must be met in the present by the reduction of numbers presently existing. This must be done by whatever means necessary”. ~ UN statement

“A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal”. ~Ted Turner, UN

“Isn’t the only hope for the planet that the industrialized nations collapse? Isn’t it our responsibility to bring that about?” ~Maurice Strong, Secretary General of the UN Chairman of the Earth Summit as he delivered an official statement. (2015)

“We’ve got to ride this global warming issue. Even if the theory of global warming is wrong, we will be doing the right thing in terms of economic and environmental policy.” ~Timothy Wirth (President, UN Foundation). Notice that Mr. Wirth is as concerned with the economy as he is with the environment!

“The world today has 7.7 billion people. That’s heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care & reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent.” ~Bill Gates

"Vaccines, for Bill Gates, are a strategic philanthropy that feed his many vaccine-related businesses (including Microsoft's ambition to control a global vac ID enterprise) and give him dictatorial control over global health policy-the spear tip of corporate neo-imperialism.

Gates' obsession with vaccines seems fueled by a messianic conviction that he is ordained to save the world with technology and a god-like willingness to experiment with the lives of lesser humans." ~Robert Kennedy Jr.

The bulk of humanity has become expendable. We were good to the elite when they could exploit our labor and enjoy the fruits of humanity’s talents. One-third of jobs now performed by humans will be replaced by software, robots, and smart machines by 2025, according to a prediction by information technology research and advisory firm Gartner.

Robots do not require food, health benefits nor do they require a minimum wage. The use of robotics in replacing humans will only continue to expand, according to Ray Kurzweil, the director of engineering at Google. Kurzweil anticipates that by 2029 robots will have reached human levels of intelligence and functionality. Many experts predict that these robots will put people out of work and this is exactly what we are finding.

By 2030, there will be no 100% natural babies anymore. All babies will be programmed. ~(this was stated in a video from the WEF)

And then this bizarre statement which I fact checked 4 times. He wrote this in 1978 in his book:

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a LUCIFERIAN Initiation.” – David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative United Nations
    (See above how they mention "civil disobedience" they are talking about the people who are resisting globalism. Here we can also find a lot of information on CENSORSHIP (currently taking place as we know for ANYONE speaking against the narrative...like myself who has had many posts going missing on my FB and IG).

MUST WATCH!! EDUCATE YOURSELF!
    YOUTUBE TUTORIAL:

In a nutshell:

The 2030 Agenda to “Transform the World” is to be built on the ruins and desolation of the world economy for control over our lives. They are fast moving toward the goal of eliminating individual nation states; controlling individual actions and wiping private property ownership from the face of the Earth. Their goal is to make us all “equal” in the same chains.

Agenda 2030 is promoted by the elites as a way to “save the planet” and implemented by governments worldwide. Bill Gates even shared his view about how to achieve this goal by vaccinations and other means in a TedX lecture. (I am sure we have all seen his videos all over the web).

Final notes:

I dug deep in my research as I am committed to figuring out what the **** is going on in our world. It is my duty to share my findings with anyone that wants to listen.

Side note: I have also found out that in 2018, America has declined being a part of the Agenda 2030 because America would like to keep its sovereignty. “Around the world, responsible nations must defend against threats to sovereignty not just from global governance, but also from other, new forms of coercion and domination.”

I could write a lot more on this as I research this everyday, but I will save that for next time.

WHAT CAN WE DO?

AWAKEN.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW WE ARE BEING PLAYED & MANIPULATED.

THE MORE PEOPLE KNOW, THE MORE WE CAN STOP THIS.

Bill H.R. 6666, mandated vaccines, microchips, and 5G (to start) are designed for surveillance + artificial intelligence to track us AT ALL TIMES. On May 12, 2020 Dr. Fauci even says "There is no guarantee that a COVID-19 vaccine will be effective." Do you understand what is happening here....they are telling us that there is no guarantee but we still have to take it? Can you see how this does not make sense?

**Follow:

Robert Kennedy Jr.
    The Highwire with Del Bigtree
    Dr. Sherri J. Tenpenny
    Dr. Rashid Buttar
    London Real
    ...who are exposing all the lies with REAL SCIENCE and leading MASSIVE MOVEMENTS TO STOP BILL GATES & BIG PHARMA FROM MOVING FORWARD WITH MANY OF THE THINGS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS AGENDA.

We must SPEAK UP & STAND UP.

We need to all think clearly and operate from a place of unity and love.....that's how we foil up their plans. They want us scared and divided. They don't want us powerful and we are powerful when we are empowered with knowledge and we work together with love and respect.

I am sorry if this information is hard for you but it is my duty to tell you and warn you what is happening.

I do have hope that we can change the course of this!
    And I do believe it is not a co-incidence that we were all born in this time for a reason.
    We all have our part in this.
    Praying for peace and taking action is very necessary right now.

And just so you know, people are waking up all over the place! There is a big movement around the world to stop this! And it is growing every day! I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF YOU.

I believe love & truth always wins in the end. It is going to get messier before it gets better, but truth will win in the end. Stay strong, keep your vibrations high, and radiate love. That's what the world needs. We all need to raise our vibes, one person at a time.

I am here to support people if they need it.
    Message me anytime.

XOXO"
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (10th July 2020), Brigantia (10th July 2020), Constance (10th July 2020), Franny (12th July 2020), gord (10th July 2020), greybeard (10th July 2020), Harmony (10th July 2020), Journeyon (10th July 2020), justntime2learn (10th July 2020), LifeAngel (10th July 2020), mountain_jim (10th July 2020), Sadieblue (29th September 2020), Savannah (1st August 2020), Sunny (11th July 2020), Tintin (10th July 2020), Valerie Villars (10th July 2020)

15. Link to Post #188
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

More and more valid information is being placed by respected experts.
    Hopefully this is filtering into the population drip by drip.
    Just maybe it will turn into a stream and then a river that cant be ignored.
    Thanks again onawah for your sterling efforts to bring this to people.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th July 2020), Brigantia (10th July 2020), Elainie (10th July 2020), Franny (12th July 2020), gord (10th July 2020), Harmony (10th July 2020), mountain_jim (10th July 2020), onawah (11th July 2020), Sadieblue (29th September 2020), Savannah (1st August 2020), Tintin (10th July 2020), Valerie Villars (10th July 2020), wegge (10th July 2020)

17. Link to Post #189
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,979 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    More and more valid information is being placed by respected experts.
    Hopefully this is filtering into the population drip by drip.
    Just maybe it will turn into a stream and then a river that cant be ignored.
    Thanks again onawah for your sterling efforts to bring this to people.
    Chris
    Yes, it is filtering down; they either feel it intuitively (like my very intuitive friend who sensed that she was being told BS in the media) or those who are starting to hear the truth and process it (like my neighbour who told me that he had heard that the stats were faked - it really surprised me coming from him!) Some have been so deeply taken in by the fear porn that they will never believe anything to the contrary, but it is my experience that many are waking up.

There's that great quote, from Mark Twain I believe; "It's easier to fool someone than to convince them that they are being fooled".

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th July 2020), Franny (12th July 2020), gord (10th July 2020), greybeard (10th July 2020), onawah (11th July 2020), Sadieblue (29th September 2020), Satori (10th July 2020), Savannah (1st August 2020), Tam (10th July 2020), Tintin (10th July 2020), Valerie Villars (10th July 2020), wegge (10th July 2020)

19. Link to Post #190
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,683 times in 8,597 posts

Quote Posted by Pastor Dana Coverstone, in his video
    I saw monuments. I saw Washington DC, burning. I saw Washington DC blazing. I saw fires, everywhere. I saw people being rounded up. I saw Chinese and Russian soldiers on the ground. The Russian soldiers would tell the Chinese soldiers to go “pick up these people”…” secure this quadrant”….” secure this area”… I saw blue helmets of the UN. I saw a military things taking place. I also saw no sign of President Trump. I saw no sign of leadership in Washington DC.
    Revisiting this scary dream documented above, and watching the daily geo-political developments, I can sense the possibility of an escalation of hostilities with China soon, which the NWO and/or China and Russia could leverage to their benefit with major US disempowerment.

Time for all of our reality imagining/creating selves to reject this path and find the right positive path(s) to imagine into existence instead.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th July 2020 at 14:13. Reason: fixed quote attribution
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th July 2020), greybeard (10th July 2020), Harmony (10th July 2020), onawah (11th July 2020), Sadieblue (29th September 2020), Savannah (1st August 2020), wegge (10th July 2020)

21. Link to Post #191
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,580 times in 32,794 posts

A quote by Catherine Austin Fitts, reported by RunningDeer in her post on her All things Fitts thread, here.

~~~
    We're heading into a dark age. We really are. It’s almost like the Middle Ages. We’re gonna have to be little monks trying to preserve things because everything is under assault. If they can go after Aunt Jemima and statues of Christ they can go after Mozart and Rembrandt.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th July 2020), Elainie (10th July 2020), Franny (12th July 2020), gord (10th July 2020), greybeard (10th July 2020), Gwin Ru (10th July 2020), Harmony (10th July 2020), kudzy (10th July 2020), mountain_jim (10th July 2020), onawah (11th July 2020), Sadieblue (29th September 2020), Sunny (11th July 2020), T Smith (10th July 2020), Yoda (10th July 2020)

23. Link to Post #192
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,281 times in 1,399 posts

Does it appear to anyone that Trump and his side are winning? That isn't what I'm seeing at all! Honestly it looks like they're getting their behinds kicked and that Fauci has unseated the prez authority in all the blue states. Gates is the new prez and Fauci the VP I guess that scenario is true at least in the blue state part of the country. All while Trump is busily arguing tit for tats with various people on Twitter which seems as important to him as anything else. He is on Twitter a great deal of time everyday of the week.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (10th July 2020), Bill Ryan (10th July 2020), Franny (12th July 2020), Kamikaze (10th July 2020), mountain_jim (10th July 2020), onawah (11th July 2020), Sadieblue (29th September 2020), T Smith (10th July 2020)

25. Link to Post #193
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,683 times in 8,597 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Does it appear to anyone that Trump and his side are winning? That isn't what I'm seeing at all! Honestly it looks like they're getting their behinds kicked and that Fauci has unseated the prez authority in all the blue states. Gates is the new prez and Fauci the VP I guess that scenario is true at least in the blue state part of the country. All while Trump is busily arguing tit for tats with various people on Twitter which seems as important to him as anything else. He is on Twitter a great deal of time everyday of the week.
    can't argue right now, and unless or until major deep state indictments are announced and enough conspiracy-related knowledge in these areas gets passed the MSM filtering and into the public's understanding, the US Republic and its citizens' freedoms and rights are rapidly dwindling, while a portion of the population cheers these events on.

And so far the Flynn-judge delays make it appear that the running-out-the-clock strategy against Trump's 'swamp draining' is working as well.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 10th July 2020 at 21:00.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th July 2020), Bill Ryan (10th July 2020), Franny (12th July 2020), gord (10th July 2020), onawah (11th July 2020), T Smith (10th July 2020)

27. Link to Post #194
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,118 times in 8,176 posts

If what we see right now is a straight line linear projection of where we will be in a few years time, it's dire.

I still don't think that's the case though. The "dire" bit is the wake-up factor.

I'm getting real confirmation now that people are awake everywhere, I won't get lost in the details but I went out for a few beers last Sunday. People I thought would never get-it are getting it. Even though I'm in UK and Trump is running in an election in US, I'm more convinced now than I was weeks ago that Trump will walk the election. But, and it's a huge but, this war is only just getting going.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th July 2020), Bill Ryan (10th July 2020), greybeard (10th July 2020), Gwin Ru (10th July 2020), justntime2learn (10th July 2020), mountain_jim (10th July 2020), onawah (11th July 2020), Satori (10th July 2020), Sunny (11th July 2020), T Smith (10th July 2020), wegge (10th July 2020)

29. Link to Post #195
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,467 times in 4,332 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    A quote by Catherine Austin Fitts, reported by RunningDeer in her post on her All things Fitts thread, here.

~~~
    We're heading into a dark age. We really are. It’s almost like the Middle Ages. We’re gonna have to be little monks trying to preserve things because everything is under assault. If they can go after Aunt Jemima and statues of Christ they can go after Mozart and Rembrandt.
    Once upon a time, "they" did go after the evidences of "Christs'" existence to expunge them from the records... see

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th July 2020), Bill Ryan (10th July 2020), Franny (12th July 2020), justntime2learn (10th July 2020), onawah (11th July 2020)

31. Link to Post #196
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,118 times in 8,176 posts

Ok, I give up. I'm asking for help.

I've been trying, on and off for 2 weeks, to find a post by Elaine ( I think ) way back in the early COVID 19 thread ( I think ) where she said her friend in an agency told her words to the effect of; "there will be a window of opportunity to relocate during the September/October time period [ I think ] but after that it would be too late".

Does anyone else remember that post ?

I know it was only hearsay but I'd like to look at it again and give it some fresh consideration. Or maybe get an update with a modified projection.

edit:

I found the post, with much help,
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1342755
    Last edited by norman; 10th July 2020 at 22:49.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2020), ClearWater (10th July 2020), justntime2learn (10th July 2020), onawah (11th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th July 2020)

33. Link to Post #197
    Language
    English
    Thanks

China is in so much trouble now with flooding and other natural calamities that I think it may become something of a paper tiger soon, however much it is snarling now.
    See:. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1363794
    Also this post and other recent posts like it on that thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1365063
    Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Quote Posted by Pastor Dana Coverstone, in his video
    Revisiting this scary dream documented above, and watching the daily geo-political developments, I can sense the possibility of an escalation of hostilities with China soon, which the NWO and/or China and Russia could leverage to their benefit with major US disempowerment.

Time for all of our reality imagining/creating selves to reject this path and find the right positive path(s) to imagine into existence instead.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2020), Franny (12th July 2020), mountain_jim (10th July 2020)

35. Link to Post #198
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)

I've been trying, on and off for 2 weeks, to find a post by Elaine ( I think ) way back in the early COVID 19 thread ( I think ) where she said her friend in an agency told her words to the effect of; "there will be a window of opportunity to relocate during the September/October time period [ I think ] but after that it would be too late".

I know it was only hearsay but I'd like to look at it again and give it some fresh consideration. Or maybe get an update with a modified projection.
    I remember that post, but I think it was actually Bill that posted it for Elainie, which may be why you're having trouble finding it. I will look too, but rest assured, you didn't imagine it! It is here somewhere!

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2020), ClearWater (10th July 2020), Gwin Ru (10th July 2020), norman (10th July 2020), onawah (11th July 2020)

37. Link to Post #199
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,580 times in 32,794 posts

Quote Posted by Sarah Rainsong (here)
    Quote Posted by norman (here)

I remember that post, but I think it was actually Bill that posted it for Elainie, which may be why you're having trouble finding it. I will look too, but rest assured, you didn't imagine it! It is here somewhere!
    Yes, work backwards from here:

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ClearWater (10th July 2020), Elainie (10th July 2020), Gwin Ru (10th July 2020), justntime2learn (10th July 2020), kudzy (11th July 2020), norman (10th July 2020), onawah (11th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th July 2020), Yoda (10th July 2020)

39. Link to Post #200
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    All while Trump is busily arguing tit for tats with various people on Twitter which seems as important to him as anything else. He is on Twitter a great deal of time everyday of the week.
    While I'm not sure Twitter is the best use of Trump's time, in his defense it is the only platform on which he can communicate with the public. Every other media platform distorts and misrepresents his message, deeds, policies, words, etc., etc., and spins the narrative into anti-Trump propaganda. This is a 24/7 assault. Even his public addresses are no longer broadcast, except when edited accordingly to misrepresent the office of the Presidency and to evoke blatant agitprop.

If anyone really wants to venture a guess at the election outcome in November I would say look no further than the political party that controls the vital swing states; regardless how the people vote in those states, the partisan governors will do whatever is necessary to deliver a victory in their state to their candidate. All bets are off during warfare (including honest and fair elections), and let's make no mistake about it, this is not just anti-Trump disdain; the United States is now amid a very real cold civil war.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2020), Deux Corbeaux (25th July 2020), happyuk (11th July 2020), mountain_jim (10th July 2020), onawah (11th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst 1 10 20 40 LastLast