+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 12 40 LastLast

Thread: The planned takedown of America: now in full swing.

1. Link to Post #21
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Default Re: The planned takedown of America: now in full swing.

Donald Trump is the last champion of American national sovereignty

He is being finished off by the current crisis, if we see the National Guard shooting people in Seattle he is done

Any conceivable replacement of whatever political flavour will sell out to international interests

The USA will fall into line like the others and global corporate dictatorship will be a reality
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th June 2020), Ben (18th June 2020), greybeard (13th June 2020), Harmony (14th June 2020), Jayke (13th June 2020), justntime2learn (14th June 2020), Mike (13th June 2020), NancyV (19th June 2020), O Donna (14th June 2020), Sadieblue (14th June 2020), Savannah (14th June 2020), shaberon (14th June 2020), T Smith (14th June 2020), XelNaga (15th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Quote Posted by Ken (here)
    That’s very interesting, Satori, it sounds to me that you really don’t know Chris Hedges at all.

If I’m not mistaken, this presentation was performed for a small audience in 2017. It has less than 29,000 views.

Hedges, who is operating way outside his sphere of influence, seeks to lay hundreds of years of corruption on Trump…
    First, the fact that he wasn’t speaking in a “coliseum” seems to be problematic to you? Is it because he didn’t have the “biggest crowds ever”?

Second, what you say about him laying blame on Trump is just completely false. Before interjecting with this sort of opinion, I would have expected you to at least give the above video a look.
    I did. That’s why I felt entitled to an opinion.

I’ve read many of his articles and listened to him many times over the years. Another reason I’m entitled to an opinion. I do not disagree with all of his views and opinions. But I do disagree with anyone who posits, to any degree, that Trump is the source of all that ails us and that if he were not POTUS all would be well.
    Thank you, Satori. I honestly find this fascinating. I too have read and listened to Hedges for years and haven’t identified him ever suggesting that if Trump were not in office, all would be well. Interesting that so many of us read the same material and extract from it an entirely different informational construct.

I appreciate your reply, Satori.
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th June 2020), Ben (18th June 2020), Harmony (14th June 2020), Jayke (13th June 2020), Mike (13th June 2020), O Donna (14th June 2020), shaberon (14th June 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

People don't always connect their physical health with their mental health and how the former affects the latter, but clearly the current TPTB have had many advantages over Mao in their preparations for taking control, as I pointed out here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1360302
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Psyops like years of fluoride in the water, mercury, aluminum and other toxins in vaccines, a cocktail of other toxins in the air via chemtrails, vehicle and factory pollution, pesticides and insecticides in the soil, GMOs, processed food without nutrition but loaded with additives, toxic frequencies, out and out brainwashing and mind control -- the list goes on and on.
    It's a wonder people can think at all.

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Just one oppositional violent retaliation would kill all that. Why are the silent majority SO silent ? That's the elephant in the room for me. Something is keeping the sane majority and the executive branch tightly on the same page.

A 'psyop' ?
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)

it appears that tucker carlson is the last honest man standing, even as one sponsor after another leaves his show. if you told me a couple years ago that i'd be saying that, i would have called you crazy.

i look around at the world today and i just see endless cowards, bowing to and accepting foolish utterances and actions that have fueled fascist ideologies that have created some of the most murderous regimes in recent history. all in the name of inclusivity, diversity, and equity. ugh.

someone bold and powerful needs to stand up and say, no, f#ck you. but one by one, they're all folding like a bunch of soft bitches.

we've all been softened up enough over time to either accept or fold. in my thread you are the illuminatti i made the argument that the average person today was just as capable of acting as egregiously and morally empty as the german people did while nazi'ism was taking over germany. that's precisely what's happening now in this most recent debacle: under the guise of compassion of equity, we are unleashing all of our most vile hate and weakness of character. we are no less complicit that the germans were then...

UPDATE: Also, the more people live in big cities, the more they become disconnected from Nature, which means they are much less healthy, grounded, conscious, sane, etc. and why Agendas 21 & 30 both plan for "smart cities", herding people into small, crowded units in cities and out of rural areas.
    Last edited by onawah; 13th June 2020 at 22:18.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (14th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (14th June 2020), Constance (13th June 2020), greybeard (14th June 2020), Harmony (14th June 2020), Jayke (13th June 2020), justntime2learn (14th June 2020), kfm27917 (13th June 2020), Mike (13th June 2020), O Donna (14th June 2020), Reinhard (15th June 2020), Sadieblue (14th June 2020), shaberon (14th June 2020), Sue (Ayt) (15th June 2020), T Smith (14th June 2020), XelNaga (15th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,019 times in 2,189 posts

Anyone thinking that Defunding the police means reform has another thought coming. This may be a utopian view of what life should but it is not a realistic view.

In The New York Times

Yes, We Mean Literally Abolish the Police

Because reform won’t happen.

Congressional Democrats want to make it easier to identify and prosecute police misconduct; Joe Biden wants to give police departments $300 million. But efforts to solve police violence through liberal reforms like these have failed for nearly a century.

Enough. We can’t reform the police. The only way to diminish police violence is to reduce contact between the public and the police.

There is not a single era in United States history in which the police were not a force of violence against black people. Policing in the South emerged from the slave patrols in the 1700 and 1800s that caught and returned runaway slaves. In the North, the first municipal police departments in the mid-1800s helped quash labor strikes and riots against the rich. Everywhere, they have suppressed marginalized populations to protect the status quo.

So when you see a police officer pressing his knee into a black man’s neck until he dies, that’s the logical result of policing in America. When a police officer brutalizes a black person, he is doing what he sees as his job.

Now two weeks of nationwide protests have led some to call for defunding the police, while others argue that doing so would make us less safe.

The first thing to point out is that police officers don’t do what you think they do. They spend most of their time responding to noise complaints, issuing parking and traffic citations, and dealing with other noncriminal issues. We’ve been taught to think they “catch the bad guys; they chase the bank robbers; they find the serial killers,” said Alex Vitale, the coordinator of the Policing and Social Justice Project at Brooklyn College, in an interview with Jacobin. But this is “a big myth,” he said. “The vast majority of police officers make one felony arrest a year. If they make two, they’re cop of the month.”

We can’t simply change their job descriptions to focus on the worst of the worst criminals. That’s not what they are set up to do.

Second, a “safe” world is not one in which the police keep black and other marginalized people in check through threats of arrest, incarceration, violence and death.

I’ve been advocating the abolition of the police for years. Regardless of your view on police power — whether you want to get rid of the police or simply to make them less violent — here’s an immediate demand we can all make: Cut the number of police in half and cut their budget in half. Fewer police officers equals fewer opportunities for them to brutalize and kill people. The idea is gaining traction in Minneapolis, Dallas, Los Angeles and other cities.

History is instructive, not because it offers us a blueprint for how to act in the present but because it can help us ask better questions for the future.

The Lexow Committee undertook the first major investigation into police misconduct in New York City in 1894. At the time, the most common complaint against the police was about “clubbing” — “the routine bludgeoning of citizens by patrolmen armed with nightsticks or blackjacks,” as the historian Marilynn Johnson has written.

The Wickersham Commission, convened to study the criminal justice system and examine the problem of Prohibition enforcement, offered a scathing indictment in 1931, including evidence of brutal interrogation strategies. It put the blame on a lack of professionalism among the police.

After the 1967 urban uprisings, the Kerner Commission found that “police actions were ‘final’ incidents before the outbreak of violence in 12 of the 24 surveyed disorders.” Its report listed a now-familiar set of recommendations, like working to build “community support for law enforcement” and reviewing police operations “in the ghetto, to ensure proper conduct by police officers.”

These commissions didn’t stop the violence; they just served as a kind of counterinsurgent function each time police violence led to protests. Calls for similar reforms were trotted out in response to the brutal police beating of Rodney King in 1991 and the rebellion that followed, and again after the killings of Michael Brown and Eric Garner. The final report of the Obama administration’s President’s Task Force on 21st Century Policing resulted in procedural tweaks like implicit-bias training, police-community listening sessions, slight alterations of use-of-force policies and systems to identify potentially problematic officers early on.

But even a member of the task force, Tracey Meares, noted in 2017, “policing as we know it must be abolished before it can be transformed.”

The philosophy undergirding these reforms is that more rules will mean less violence. But police officers break rules all the time. Look what has happened over the past few weeks — police officers slashing tires, shoving old men on camera, and arresting and injuring journalists and protesters. These officers are not worried about repercussions any more than Daniel Pantaleo, the former New York City police officer whose chokehold led to Eric Garner’s death; he waved to a camera filming the incident. He knew that the police union would back him up and he was right. He stayed on the job for five more years.

Minneapolis had instituted many of these “best practices” but failed to remove Derek Chauvin from the force despite 17 misconduct complaints over nearly two decades, culminating in the entire world watching as he knelt on George Floyd’s neck for almost nine minutes.

Why on earth would we think the same reforms would work now? We need to change our demands. The surest way of reducing police violence is to reduce the power of the police, by cutting budgets and the number of officers.

But don’t get me wrong. We are not abandoning our communities to violence. We don’t want to just close police departments. We want to make them obsolete.

We should redirect the billions that now go to police departments toward providing health care, housing, education and good jobs. If we did this, there would be less need for the police in the first place.

We can build other ways of responding to harms in our society. Trained “community care workers” could do mental-health checks if someone needs help. Towns could use restorative-justice models instead of throwing people in prison.

What about rape? The current approach hasn’t ended it. In fact most rapists never see the inside of a courtroom. Two-thirds of people who experience sexual violence never report it to anyone. Those who file police reports are often dissatisfied with the response. Additionally, police officers themselves commit sexual assault alarmingly often. A study in 2010 found that sexual misconduct was the second most frequently reported form of police misconduct. In 2015, The Buffalo News found that an officer was caught for sexual misconduct every five days.

When people, especially white people, consider a world without the police, they envision a society as violent as our current one, merely without law enforcement — and they shudder. As a society, we have been so indoctrinated with the idea that we solve problems by policing and caging people that many cannot imagine anything other than prisons and the police as solutions to violence and harm.

People like me who want to abolish prisons and police, however, have a vision of a different society, built on cooperation instead of individualism, on mutual aid instead of self-preservation. What would the country look like if it had billions of extra dollars to spend on housing, food and education for all? This change in society wouldn’t happen immediately, but the protests show that many people are ready to embrace a different vision of safety and justice.

When the streets calm and people suggest once again that we hire more black police officers or create more civilian review boards, I hope that we remember all the times those efforts have failed.

Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/12/o...WUO834CW-LV_ec

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th June 2020), fifi (21st June 2020), Harmony (14th June 2020), kfm27917 (13th June 2020), Mike (13th June 2020), onevoice (14th June 2020), shaberon (14th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

someone bold and powerful needs to stand up and say, no, f#ck you.
    Yes Mike. Just like Neo from the Matrix. Where are these individuals or groups???

Where are these good men?

The Best Men I Know Are DANGEROUS" (building a strong character) - Jordan Peterson

I've shared what I could around what we can do to take action but it seems that very few are open to what I've shared and this documentary might be an explanation for it.

This documentary made in 2012 is about the dark side of civilization, why we should bring it down and why most civilized people don't.

Please listen for full context. There are references to climate change in there but don't get stuck or hung up on that, otherwise you will miss the point.

[THE ****-IT POINT]
    'When you have had enough. When you decide to take matter into your own hands and don't care what's going to happen to you. When you know that from now on you will resist with whatever tactic you think is most effective.'

Last edited by Constance; 13th June 2020 at 22:10.

10. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Agape (14th June 2020), Alan (14th June 2020), Ben (18th June 2020), Bluegreen (13th June 2020), bobme (14th June 2020), Brigantia (14th June 2020), ClearWater (14th June 2020), Franny (14th June 2020), gini (14th June 2020), Harmony (14th June 2020), Jayke (13th June 2020), justntime2learn (14th June 2020), kfm27917 (13th June 2020), Mike (13th June 2020), onawah (13th June 2020), shaberon (14th June 2020), Sue (Ayt) (15th June 2020), T Smith (14th June 2020), Tintin (14th June 2020), Valerie Villars (14th June 2020), XelNaga (15th June 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,971 times in 308 posts

This is a video about The world Economic Forum's plan for the take over of the world via covid 19.

https://seed171.bitchute.com/hSiUinU...JbyeV-_5Lo.mp4

Love peace and joy to all!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th June 2020 at 22:24. Reason: embedded the video

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th June 2020), Franny (14th June 2020), Jayke (13th June 2020), Mercedes (1st July 2020), O Donna (14th June 2020), onevoice (14th June 2020), Sadieblue (14th June 2020), shaberon (14th June 2020), Tintin (13th June 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,971 times in 281 posts

Very well put. From my astrological perspective and from what I've been following from (mundane astrology) experts, this is the year of a singularity event* as it has been predicted for some time.

Given that the planet and humanity are in an undergoing huge shift of consciousness that so many different spiritual traditions coincide with (Mayan calendar/5th world, Age of Aquarius, photon belt, Hopi prophecies etc.), we have finally entered an era of accelerated evolution.

The old structures are falling apart, giving space to the new consciousness that will inevitable arise from the ashes. The "singularity event" I mentioned is not a reference to the recent new age "Event", although it could be the same thing from different viewpoints.

What is about to happen (when complete) will have a huge historical impact on the human psyche. That's why it cannot happen in a single-night. There has to be a build-up in the human collective psychology. Covid and BLM are the first layers in order to reach the critical energetic accumulation and make the leap to the next level when the final hit arrives.

If I had to make a knowledgeable guess, the eclipse of the 21st of June and the few weeks before and mostly after it, is the next big milestone where many hidden information will be uncovered.

Also, intuitively speaking, given the unstable and spoiled brat-behaviour of Trump (not a political comment, just an observation), now that he is feeling more and more with his back against the wall, I feel that he will make a totally unpredictable move that will surprise everyone. He will not go down. His madness is playing a pivotal role in the self-destruction of the old world. No other plastic politically correct president could have done that, like all the others before him. The world needed a crazy one to break the pattern.

* = a point in time at which growth becomes uncontrollable and irreversible, resulting in unforeseeable changes to human civilization (Wikipedia definition)

14. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th June 2020), Brigantia (14th June 2020), ClearWater (14th June 2020), EFO (14th June 2020), Franny (14th June 2020), Harmony (14th June 2020), Jad (14th June 2020), Jayke (13th June 2020), justntime2learn (14th June 2020), leavesoftrees (14th June 2020), Mark (19th June 2020), onevoice (14th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (14th June 2020), shaberon (14th June 2020), sherron44 (7th August 2020), silvanelf (15th June 2020), sllim11 (15th June 2020), Sue (Ayt) (15th June 2020), Tam (14th June 2020), Tintin (13th June 2020), Valerie Villars (14th June 2020), Wind (13th June 2020), XelNaga (15th June 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

This is a frequency war and a roll out of AI/Social Media/Digital control of perception. To crate the right mental vibration for programming, the frequency blanket of fear, outrage, and anger is thrown over the populous by the media.
    Covid = FEAR: of death, suffering, losing those you love
    Floyd Death/Social Unrest: OUTRAGE, ANGER over racial injustice.

Both of these things are real, but rise up another level and notice how they are used to manipulate perception/ frequency and force unanimous, worldwide focus on a single issue. This has never happened so quickly or so thoroughly before. The speed and instantaneous nature of technology allows for real time programming. They are beta testing the system.

The media is complicit and Silicon Valley is using all of their information on human interaction with digital media to maintain and steer the programming. All those years observing and gathering data- video games, social media posts, searches, emails. it is now used to orchestrate for the desired result.

The authoritarian pattern is obvious to anyone familiar with history, or who has read Orwell or dystopian science fiction. The group that is most dynamic, however, 18-35 years old, is much less familiar with the Russian Revolution, Lenin, Stalin, Chairman Mao et. al. Their idealism and passion is coopted.

Stay out of the fear/anger/outrage/despair vibration and we can begin to fine tune a better, more effective response. Each person is being challenged to their full capabilities. Everyone existing at this moment is here to contribute.

16. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

atman (8th September 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (14th June 2020), Ben (18th June 2020), Brigantia (14th June 2020), East Sun (14th June 2020), Elainie (14th June 2020), Franny (14th June 2020), Harmony (14th June 2020), Jayke (13th June 2020), justntime2learn (14th June 2020), kfm27917 (13th June 2020), Ki's (31st August 2020), Mark (19th June 2020), O Donna (14th June 2020), onevoice (14th June 2020), Reinhard (15th June 2020), shaberon (14th June 2020), sllim11 (15th June 2020), Sue (Ayt) (15th June 2020), Tintin (13th June 2020), Valerie Villars (14th June 2020), XelNaga (15th June 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Frankly, Hedges, the socialist/communist/collectivist, needs to shut up.
    Any other journalists out there that need to shut up?
    I'm still looking for an answer to this very simple question.

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

How about every journalist on mainstream tv that just parrots mockingbird media talking points.

Imagine how different 2020 would have been if all the fake news journalists had remained silent.

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th June 2020), Ben (18th June 2020), Brigantia (14th June 2020), Franny (14th June 2020), gini (14th June 2020), Ivanhoe (14th June 2020), Jad (14th June 2020), Savannah (14th June 2020), shaberon (14th June 2020), Tintin (14th June 2020), XelNaga (15th June 2020)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ż
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,168 times in 10,101 posts

The Very Dishonest New York Times

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th June 2020), Franny (14th June 2020), Ivanhoe (14th June 2020), Jad (14th June 2020), O Donna (14th June 2020), Savannah (14th June 2020), shaberon (14th June 2020), Tintin (14th June 2020), Valerie Villars (14th June 2020)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    The Very Dishonest New York Times
    Okay, for hypothetical purposes the NYT now sits back, and shuts up from public discourse.

Who's next?

How many more, and which ones, need to shut up to set things straight?

23. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

WHAT IS THE REAL AGENDA BEHIND DEFUNDING AND DISMANTLING THE POLICE?
    Spiro Skouras with guest Rosa Koire
    78.9K subscribers
    6/12/20

"What drives the civil unrest we see unfolding in the streets today? Is this an organic form of resistance against an oppressive system of control? Or is there an ulterior motive striving to restructure the current system of control under the guise of social and racial injustice?

Many are afraid to ask these questions because they may be labeled a racist, for daring to question the legitimacy of the groups who seem to defy the rule of law with complete immunity from the judicial system. At the same time they receive the endorsement of political leaders, celebrities and mega corporations.

In this report Spiro is joined by Rosa Koire, a top expert on the United Nations Agenda 21 who authored the book titled 'Behind the Green Mask: U.N. Agenda 21'

Spiro and Rosa Koire discuss and break down how the United Nations' long standing global governance agendas are materializing before our eyes hidden just beneath the veil of global crisis and social injustice."

Reviewed by Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge:
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/wha...ng-the-police/
    "You probably thought I was exaggerating when I said that the Globalists were calling for UN intervention in the US due to its “systemic racism”. You were wrong.

Yesterday, the United Nations Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination released the statement urging the US Government “to take immediate and appropriate reforms aimed at eliminating racially disparate impacts or structural discrimination in the police and the criminal justice system..” and George Floyd’s family has petitioned the UN to physically come in and disarm the police in the US (while their GoFundMe has garnered over $14 million dollars in two weeks).

Retired forensic commercial real estate appraiser and anti-Agenda 21 activist, Rosa Koire joins Spiro Skouras to weigh in on the latest Communist technique called “systemic racism”, which she says is the same as that used by the Nazis and by Mao “to destroy the personality and to rebuild you as the New Man. You are going to be rebuilt as the new Global Citizen.”

Rosa Koire has been doing an excellent job of raising awareness about Agenda 21 for many years. She describes how it is being rolled-out – never by name. This is carefully avoided. She says Agenda 21 programs can be identified by their so-called “communitarian” ethos that is imposed from without by NGOs, circumventing the will of communities and the individuals within.

Agenda 21 has been re-branded as the Green New Deal and has been getting pushed hard in the agitprop of Greta Thunberg, Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, the Extinction Rebellion and the Sunrise Movement. The Green New Deal aims to restructure the entire global energy economy within 10 years by completely “transitioning” the US out of fossil fuels and nuclear energy and into renewables, like wind and solar power, a goal that seems more realistic than ever, now that the Globalists have engineered the COVID-19 “pandemic” and the George Floyd riots to collapse various economic sectors.

Agenda 21 is the action plan to inventory and control all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all energy, all education, law enforcement and judicial systems; all information, all food and all human beings on the planet.

“It is an inventory and control plan. It’s about data-sharing, it’s about money transferring from the developed nations to the lesser-developed nations and ultimately, it’s about destroying your ability to have a voice, destroying your ability to have representative government. It’s about changing your government to governance…entirely destroying your ability to be free and to be independent.

“And the goal, of course is to transfer power from local- and individuals to a global governance system. You can’t do that all at once, so it’s been a long process and you see it as exactly what you’re seeing right now: It’s a plan to disrupt and destroy the existing system. It’s a plan of transformation and control – and that’s what we’re living through right now…

“They plan to have this fully locked-up and completed by 2050. If you go to America2050.org, which is a Ford Foundation and Rockefeller Foundation project, you’ll get a look at what their idea is for in fact, what they want the United States to devolve into, which is to destroy the sense of having a unified union and to, in fact not have 50 states any longer; to have 11 megaregions…

“What this plan does is it destroys the concept of the nation-state and it completely destroys it and devolves it into the city-states or regions. And these are not individual cities, like San Francisco or New York, these are regions that are governed by megacities, which are huge, enormous cities that could be part of Washington State, part of Oregon, part of Idaho and part of British Columbia.

“So, it breaks the national borders, it breaks state borders, it breaks, of course, county and city borders and this is about destroying your ability to be able actually control what it is that happens to you…

“It’s a global plan that’s implemented locally…it’s a stealth plan and you’ll never see it called Agenda 21…

“If they could have arranged an alien landing, they would have done that…global crisis requires a global response and that justifies global governance. What could be more global than Climate Change? Well, how about a pandemic?”

She says this plan has existed openly on paper since the 1880s with the Fabian Society, attracting luminaries like HG Wells, George Bernard Shaw and Bertrand Russell but it tends to hide behind environmentalist causes and just now behind COVID-19 and “systemic racism”. It wasn’t until now that the technology existed to make their dreams come true.

The destruction of local police forces is intended to make way for more automated policing by means of Artificial Intelligence and drones and robots. “Then, you’ll have a real dangerous situation where you’re not able to reason with a real human being,” she says.

As Spiro says here, “We’re transitioning to a new digitalized system, where everything will be monitored and tracked and traced on the Blockchain and everything will be essentially tokenized…this is a technocratic takeover operation that Eisenhower warned us of…and here we are living it, right now…when we see it, it’s a very anti-human agenda…” and depopulation is definitely a big part of the agenda.

Rosa says, “Yes, it’s about depopulation, because you know what? You are just not worth it. You use too much. You are taking up too much room. This is what the Climate Change thing is all about. You are using too much energy, too much water and too much land and you need to be isolated and moved into the high-density city center, where you can be more easily controlled and managed ad surveilled – and that’s what this is doing to you right now. It’s not like this is happening in 2030 or 2050 – 2020 is a really important year…in the implementation of this plan.”

As for solutions to this ominous threat, Rosa says that awareness is the first step in the Resistance and action is the second step.

“We’re being conditioned to be passive right now. We’re being conditioned to click a “Like” and think we’re being a political activist…I don’t mean to insult you – but let me insult you, here: you don’t even know where your city council meets. You think it doesn’t matter. But those are the people who make the rules that you live under, right there in your town and you better believe it does matter.

“And don’t tell me that your government is so bad that you can’t do anything about it…you’ve let it get that way and if you continue to let it get that way, it ain’t going to get better.

“So, what you need to do is…be your government. We’re in the endgame here, there’s not a lot of time left, you should have been doing this a while ago but…you need to know what Agenda 21 looks like and recognize it, so when you see it in your city, you can go and talk about it, you can get yourself elected – or not get elected – but talk about it.

“You can stand up at your city council. Every item on that agenda is probably related to Agenda 21, if you know what you’re looking for...

“But just knowing without doing something about it is not enough…so you have to become more politically-active and you have to not be a First Adopter…you’re going to see Virtual Reality, that’s going to replace your reality, it’s going to be so much ‘better’…Once you do that, your life is over. You’re going to want this stuff. They’re making it so that you want it…We have to fight this together. We have to resist.”

Rosa is the foremost expert on Agenda 21, there’s a lot more important information in here and it’s never been more vital to hear what she has to say than right now."
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

atman (8th September 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (14th June 2020), Ben (18th June 2020), Bill Ryan (14th June 2020), Bluegreen (14th June 2020), bobme (14th June 2020), Brigantia (14th June 2020), Constance (14th June 2020), edina (14th June 2020), Elainie (13th June 2020), Franny (14th June 2020), gini (14th June 2020), Harmony (14th June 2020), heretogrow (14th June 2020), Jayke (14th June 2020), justntime2learn (14th June 2020), mountain_jim (15th June 2020), O Donna (14th June 2020), onevoice (14th June 2020), Reinhard (15th June 2020), rgray222 (14th June 2020), Sadieblue (14th June 2020), Savannah (14th June 2020), shaberon (14th June 2020), sllim11 (15th June 2020), T Smith (14th June 2020), Tintin (14th June 2020), Valerie Villars (14th June 2020)

25. Link to Post #34
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,592 times in 5,410 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)

someone bold and powerful needs to stand up and say, no, f#ck you.
    Yes Mike. Just like Neo from the Matrix. Where are these individuals or groups???

Where are these good men?

The Best Men I Know Are DANGEROUS" (building a strong character) - Jordan Peterson ]
    ::

Genius video posting

Why? Well, it's personal only from the point of view that a couple of weeks ago - and exactly like Jordan - I was reconsidering the word "meek" in its biblical context. I was a student of religious studies when I was at school and I've always wondered: it doesn't make any sense at all the way its interpreted or in the lived sense.

It has always really bothered me too. I always wondered whether it was a mistranslation, deliberate or not.

At 09:30 ish in here the problem solved.

"Those who have swords and know how to use them but choose to keep them sheathed will inherit [the world]"

BOOM.

Now that makes sense.

How many of us have imagined in our most angry moments wrestling and destroying our opponents, only in our minds, vividly, and have played that out, but never actually enacted it?

I know I have.

Constance asks: where are these good men?

Many may lurk here behind Avalonian walls, swords sheathed.

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

26. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Ben (18th June 2020), bobme (14th June 2020), ClearWater (14th June 2020), Constance (14th June 2020), EFO (14th June 2020), Franny (14th June 2020), gini (14th June 2020), gord (15th June 2020), Gwin Ru (14th June 2020), Harmony (14th June 2020), Jayke (14th June 2020), justntime2learn (14th June 2020), Mercedes (1st July 2020), onawah (14th June 2020), onevoice (14th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (14th June 2020), shaberon (14th June 2020), T Smith (1st September 2020), Valerie Villars (14th June 2020), XelNaga (15th June 2020), Zanshin (14th June 2020)

27. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Billion Contact Tracing Deal With Democratic Congressman Sponsor of Bill Six Months BEFORE Coronavirus Pandemic

https://truepundit.com/exclusive-bill-gates-negotiated-100-billion-contact-tracing-deal-with-democratic-congressman-sponsor-of-bill-six-months-before-coronavirus-pandemic
    6/12/20

Audio here:

http://projectavalon.net/Thomas_Paine_Podcast_Ep_27.mp3

"The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation helped negotiate who would score a $100 Billion government-backed contact tracing contract in August 2019 — six months before the ‘pandemic’ arrived in the United States and four months before it swept through China. (Listen Above)

The shocking revelations were unveiled on the Thomas Paine Podcast and the Moore Paine Show on Patreon by the two investigators who blew the whistle on the massive Clinton Foundation tax fraud during a Congressional hearing in 2018. John Moynihan and Larry Doyle testified in Congress, detailing the fraud and schemes utilized by the Clinton’s to avoid paying up to $2.5 BILLION in federal taxes.

The investigative duo, in their first interview since that bombshell Congressional testimony, revealed to Paine that representatives from the Gates Foundation met with U.S. Congressman Bobby L. Rush at a sit down in Rwanda, East Africa in mid August 2019 to hash out who would score the windfall from a government contact tracing program. And just last month — nine months after the meetings with the Gates Foundation in Rwanda — Rush, a Democrat from Illinois, introduced the $100 BILLION H.R. 6666, the COVID-19 Testing, Reaching and Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act.

Rush’s bill would establish a program run by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for national coronavirus testing and contact tracing.

Paine has since learned Congressman Rush traveled to Rwanda with his spouse from August 12th to 19th, 2019 to take part in talks and a week-long event underwritten by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the Rockefeller Brothers Fund.

But how can you negotiate the byproducts of monitoring a pandemic six to seven months before the outbreak of the virus even happens?
    This story is developing. Listen Above.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th June 2020 at 01:00. Reason: embedded the audio
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (14th June 2020), Alan (14th June 2020), edina (14th June 2020), Franny (14th June 2020), Jayke (14th June 2020), justntime2learn (14th June 2020), Mercedes (1st July 2020), Savannah (14th June 2020), shaberon (14th June 2020), Sunny (14th June 2020), Tintin (14th June 2020)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    WHAT IS THE REAL AGENDA BEHIND DEFUNDING AND DISMANTLING THE POLICE?
    Spiro Skouras with guest Rosa Koire
    78.9K subscribers
    6/12/20

"What drives the civil unrest we see unfolding in the streets today? Is this an organic form of resistance against an oppressive system of control? Or is there an ulterior motive striving to restructure the current system of control under the guise of social and racial injustice?

Many are afraid to ask these questions because they may be labeled a racist, for daring to question the legitimacy of the groups who seem to defy the rule of law with complete immunity from the judicial system. At the same time they receive the endorsement of political leaders, celebrities and mega corporations.

In this report Spiro is joined by Rosa Koire, a top expert on the United Nations Agenda 21 who authored the book titled 'Behind the Green Mask: U.N. Agenda 21'

Spiro and Rosa Koire discuss and break down how the United Nations' long standing global governance agendas are materializing before our eyes hidden just beneath the veil of global crisis and social injustice."

Reviewed by Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge:
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/wha...ng-the-police/
    "You probably thought I was exaggerating when I said that the Globalists were calling for UN intervention in the US due to its “systemic racism”. You were wrong.

Yesterday, the United Nations Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination released the statement urging the US Government “to take immediate and appropriate reforms aimed at eliminating racially disparate impacts or structural discrimination in the police and the criminal justice system..” and George Floyd’s family has petitioned the UN to physically come in and disarm the police in the US (while their GoFundMe has garnered over $14 million dollars in two weeks).

Retired forensic commercial real estate appraiser and anti-Agenda 21 activist, Rosa Koire joins Spiro Skouras to weigh in on the latest Communist technique called “systemic racism”, which she says is the same as that used by the Nazis and by Mao “to destroy the personality and to rebuild you as the New Man. You are going to be rebuilt as the new Global Citizen.”

Rosa Koire has been doing an excellent job of raising awareness about Agenda 21 for many years. She describes how it is being rolled-out – never by name. This is carefully avoided. She says Agenda 21 programs can be identified by their so-called “communitarian” ethos that is imposed from without by NGOs, circumventing the will of communities and the individuals within.

Agenda 21 has been re-branded as the Green New Deal and has been getting pushed hard in the agitprop of Greta Thunberg, Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, the Extinction Rebellion and the Sunrise Movement. The Green New Deal aims to restructure the entire global energy economy within 10 years by completely “transitioning” the US out of fossil fuels and nuclear energy and into renewables, like wind and solar power, a goal that seems more realistic than ever, now that the Globalists have engineered the COVID-19 “pandemic” and the George Floyd riots to collapse various economic sectors.

Agenda 21 is the action plan to inventory and control all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all energy, all education, law enforcement and judicial systems; all information, all food and all human beings on the planet.

“It is an inventory and control plan. It’s about data-sharing, it’s about money transferring from the developed nations to the lesser-developed nations and ultimately, it’s about destroying your ability to have a voice, destroying your ability to have representative government. It’s about changing your government to governance…entirely destroying your ability to be free and to be independent.

“And the goal, of course is to transfer power from local- and individuals to a global governance system. You can’t do that all at once, so it’s been a long process and you see it as exactly what you’re seeing right now: It’s a plan to disrupt and destroy the existing system. It’s a plan of transformation and control – and that’s what we’re living through right now…

“They plan to have this fully locked-up and completed by 2050. If you go to America2050.org, which is a Ford Foundation and Rockefeller Foundation project, you’ll get a look at what their idea is for in fact, what they want the United States to devolve into, which is to destroy the sense of having a unified union and to, in fact not have 50 states any longer; to have 11 megaregions…

“What this plan does is it destroys the concept of the nation-state and it completely destroys it and devolves it into the city-states or regions. And these are not individual cities, like San Francisco or New York, these are regions that are governed by megacities, which are huge, enormous cities that could be part of Washington State, part of Oregon, part of Idaho and part of British Columbia.

“So, it breaks the national borders, it breaks state borders, it breaks, of course, county and city borders and this is about destroying your ability to be able actually control what it is that happens to you…

“It’s a global plan that’s implemented locally…it’s a stealth plan and you’ll never see it called Agenda 21…

“If they could have arranged an alien landing, they would have done that…global crisis requires a global response and that justifies global governance. What could be more global than Climate Change? Well, how about a pandemic?”

She says this plan has existed openly on paper since the 1880s with the Fabian Society, attracting luminaries like HG Wells, George Bernard Shaw and Bertrand Russell but it tends to hide behind environmentalist causes and just now behind COVID-19 and “systemic racism”. It wasn’t until now that the technology existed to make their dreams come true.

The destruction of local police forces is intended to make way for more automated policing by means of Artificial Intelligence and drones and robots. “Then, you’ll have a real dangerous situation where you’re not able to reason with a real human being,” she says.

As Spiro says here, “We’re transitioning to a new digitalized system, where everything will be monitored and tracked and traced on the Blockchain and everything will be essentially tokenized…this is a technocratic takeover operation that Eisenhower warned us of…and here we are living it, right now…when we see it, it’s a very anti-human agenda…” and depopulation is definitely a big part of the agenda.

Rosa says, “Yes, it’s about depopulation, because you know what? You are just not worth it. You use too much. You are taking up too much room. This is what the Climate Change thing is all about. You are using too much energy, too much water and too much land and you need to be isolated and moved into the high-density city center, where you can be more easily controlled and managed ad surveilled – and that’s what this is doing to you right now. It’s not like this is happening in 2030 or 2050 – 2020 is a really important year…in the implementation of this plan.”

As for solutions to this ominous threat, Rosa says that awareness is the first step in the Resistance and action is the second step.

“We’re being conditioned to be passive right now. We’re being conditioned to click a “Like” and think we’re being a political activist…I don’t mean to insult you – but let me insult you, here: you don’t even know where your city council meets. You think it doesn’t matter. But those are the people who make the rules that you live under, right there in your town and you better believe it does matter.

“And don’t tell me that your government is so bad that you can’t do anything about it…you’ve let it get that way and if you continue to let it get that way, it ain’t going to get better.

“So, what you need to do is…be your government. We’re in the endgame here, there’s not a lot of time left, you should have been doing this a while ago but…you need to know what Agenda 21 looks like and recognize it, so when you see it in your city, you can go and talk about it, you can get yourself elected – or not get elected – but talk about it.

“You can stand up at your city council. Every item on that agenda is probably related to Agenda 21, if you know what you’re looking for...

“But just knowing without doing something about it is not enough…so you have to become more politically-active and you have to not be a First Adopter…you’re going to see Virtual Reality, that’s going to replace your reality, it’s going to be so much ‘better’…Once you do that, your life is over. You’re going to want this stuff. They’re making it so that you want it…We have to fight this together. We have to resist.”

Rosa is the foremost expert on Agenda 21, there’s a lot more important information in here and it’s never been more vital to hear what she has to say than right now."

A very important, enlightening interview. It fits together so many of the jigsaw puzzle pieces we see swirling around in front of our eyes, right this very moment.

30. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (14th June 2020), Ben (18th June 2020), Brigantia (14th June 2020), Cognitive Dissident (15th June 2020), edina (14th June 2020), Elainie (14th June 2020), Franny (14th June 2020), gord (15th June 2020), Harmony (14th June 2020), Jayke (14th June 2020), justntime2learn (14th June 2020), Kate (14th June 2020), Mark (19th June 2020), Mercedes (1st July 2020), mountain_jim (15th June 2020), O Donna (14th June 2020), onawah (14th June 2020), Reinhard (15th June 2020), Sadieblue (14th June 2020), Savannah (14th June 2020), shaberon (14th June 2020), T Smith (14th June 2020), Tintin (14th June 2020), Yoda (14th June 2020), Zionbrion (20th June 2020)

31. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Schools Turn to Surveillance Tech to Prevent Covid-19 Spread
    6/5/20
    https://www.wired.com/story/schools-...vid-19-spread/
    Administrators hope tracking beacons will identify where students congregate and who should be isolated if someone contracts the coronavirus.

"WHEN STUDENTS RETURN to school in New Albany, Ohio, in August, they’ll be carefully watched as they wander through red-brick buildings and across well-kept lawns—and not only by teachers.

The school district, with five schools and 4,800 students, plans to test a system that would require each student to wear an electronic beacon to track their location to within a few feet. The technology logs which students and teachers are in each classroom throughout the day. The hope is such technology could prevent or minimize an outbreak of Covid-19, the deadly respiratory disease at the center of a global pandemic.Schools and colleges face an incredible challenge come the fall. Across the world, teachers, administrators, and parents are wrestling with how to welcome pupils back into normally bustling classrooms, dining rooms, and dorms, while the threat of the coronavirus remains ever-present.

Many plan to proceed gradually and carefully, while keeping kids spread out as much as possible. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s guidelines for reopening schools recommend staggered schedules that allow for smaller classes, opening windows to provide more air circulation, avoiding sharing books and computers, regular cleaning of buses and classes, and requiring masks and handwashing. Many see some form of distance learning continuing through next year.

A handful also are considering deploying technology to help. “We are very much interested in the automated tracking of students,” says Michael Sawyers, superintendent for New Albany-Plain Schools. He believes that the technology could help the school determine whether social distancing is being observed and help quickly identify students who may have been exposed if someone tests positive for the coronavirus.

Randi Weingarten, president of the American Federation of Teachers says she isn’t aware of other schools looking to adopt detailed surveillance measures. But the AFT has issued guidelines on reopening schools and colleges that warns about vendors potentially using the crisis to expand data-mining practices.

News of the future, now.A small but growing surveillance industry has sprung up around Covid already, with firms pitching everything from temperature-tracking infrared cameras and contact tracing apps to wireless beacons and smart cameras to help enforce social distancing at work. “It's been one of the most disturbing parts of this,” says Albert Fox Cahn, founder of the Surveillance Technology Oversight Project.

“We are very much interested in the automated tracking of students.”

MICHAEL SAWYERS, SUPERINTENDENT, NEW ALBANY-PLAIN SCHOOLS

Now, Cahn says, this cottage industry is keen to find a way into classrooms. “One of the things that will be a huge profit driver, potentially, is that younger children would need specially designed devices if they don’t have smartphones,” he says.

Like countless other schools, those in the New Albany-Plain district are considering regular temperature checks as well as strict enforcement of mask wearing and social distancing. The additional tracking technology, to be piloted there in coming weeks through summer school classes, comes from Volan, which sells Bluetooth beacons to some schools as a safety tool. The beacons track where people are and send alerts in emergencies. Volan is one of several companies now hoping to sell its technology as an aid to reopening schools.

Katy Abel, associate commissioner for external affairs and special projects at the Massachusetts Department of Higher Education, says some state universities in Massachusetts are exploring use of beacons.

RightCrowd, which sells smart Bluetooth badges to companies including Honeywell and Genentech, has developed one system that issues a warning if people get too close and another that can be used for contact tracing. “We have inquiries coming from many industries including higher education and boarding schools,” says the company’s CEO, Peter Hill.The pandemic transformed daily life across the world, closing virtually all US schools in March. Glitchy Zoom calls have replaced in-person conversations, and students without good access to computers and high-speed internet risk falling behind. Colleges and private schools that charge substantial fees may find it difficult to justify those charges if students continue to learn from their kitchen tables. The discussion is complicated by the fact children do not seem to spread the coronavirus as readily as adults and are typically not as badly afflicted by Covid-19—although some seem to be at greater risk.The University of Arizona has begun developing a contact tracing app for students. It will work like those being offered by state public health departments, using Bluetooth signals exchanged between smartphones so that potentially infected students can be identified and tested or quarantined. Officials at several other colleges contacted by WIRED said they were exploring different technologies but it was too early to discuss them.

Marcus Muster, director of technology at the Kiski School, a private boarding school in Loyalhanna Township, Pennsylvania, about 40 miles east of Pittsburgh, says he has talked with Identigy, a company advertising a system to record people’s movements; combined with smart ID cards or Bluetooth beacons, it could help manage Covid risk. The company says the platform will also be compatible with contact tracing apps made by others. “That would be the Cadillac in my opinion,” Muster says. “We know that we need to identify some way to be able to automate the contact tracing process other than just, you know, talking to teachers.”Brian Betze, superintendent of the schools in Robbinsville, New Jersey, says he would be open to using the Volan system, which he used at his previous school. “We’re always trying to make schools safer for kids, and I believe technology is the best way to do that,” Betze says.

However, Betze, who says the decision about whether to reopen schools in New Jersey will ultimately be made by the governor, seems unsure whether the Volan system—or anything else for that matter—will really keep kids safe. “Middle school kids, high school kids, they want to talk with their friends. They look forward to class, physical education, lunch,” he says. “Until there's a vaccine, or a treatment, I'm not sure it's safe to go back.”

Updated, 6/9/20, 2:30pm ET: This story has been updated to better reflect the way Volan's technology works within a school."
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (14th June 2020), Franny (14th June 2020), gord (15th June 2020), greybeard (14th June 2020), Harmony (14th June 2020), Jayke (14th June 2020), justntime2learn (14th June 2020), O Donna (14th June 2020), onevoice (14th June 2020), Reinhard (15th June 2020), Savannah (14th June 2020), shaberon (14th June 2020), T Smith (14th June 2020), Tintin (14th June 2020), Valerie Villars (14th June 2020)

33. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    [...]
    - I was reconsidering the word "meek" in its biblical context....

It has always really bothered me too. I always wondered whether it was a mistranslation, deliberate or not.

At 09:30 ish in here the problem solved.

"Those who have swords and know how to use them but choose to keep them sheathed will inherit [the world]"

BOOM.

[...]
    Interesting: Not long ago, I heard of a similar concept when listening to one of Greg Hallett's interviews when relating his quest of legal definitions of Bible terms and where he mentions a definition of "Meek." Something like having a strong force to swat any attacks but not using it to attack and/or subdue or terrorize neighbors. That made a lot more sense to me than the "defenseless" concept that's promoted all around.

Edit: found the video where he said, for "Meek,":
    “Being ready to fight, trained to fight, having the resources to fight but not fighting”
    at ~ 1:38:40 in this video:

New King of England (Part 3) May 26, 2020

... which is basically the attitude of most martial arts.

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 16th June 2020 at 21:57.

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ben (18th June 2020), Brigantia (14th June 2020), ClearWater (14th June 2020), Franny (14th June 2020), gord (15th June 2020), Jayke (14th June 2020), O Donna (14th June 2020), onevoice (14th June 2020), Reinhard (15th June 2020), Savannah (14th June 2020), shaberon (14th June 2020), Tintin (14th June 2020), Valerie Villars (14th June 2020), XelNaga (15th June 2020)

35. Link to Post #39
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,592 times in 5,410 posts

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSDClxjcR-4

Excerpt from Joe Rogan and Jordan Peterson Dec 2016 interview “Tyranny, one tiny step at a time - How ideology, group identity & collective guilt destroy societies”

From about 14:02 through 17:06
    [Peterson] if you teach one side to play identity politics de-facto you teach the other side to play identity politics. And I've seen more and more people who are Center people as far as I'm concerned pushed to the right because of the continual insistence that, by their mere existence they're part of the perpetrator group

[Rogan] So just by being a white person, who is somehow or another successful [that] you are a privileged person; you're part of the elite. You're part of the 1%, you're part of the problem

[Peterson] Absolutely. You're an oppressor by being just too. Well it's also extremely annoying for people who've worked really hard, and who've made the requisite sacrifices to become successful along some dimension, to have that immediately attributed to their oppression and it's not, it's not obvious that that's something we want to do

it's like, for the social justice warrior types out there who might be listening, it's like, are you really willing to say that every single person who's accomplished something has done that as a consequence of oppression?.[My emphasis - TQ]

That's again with [what] the Soviets claimed with regards to the to the successful peasants in the nineteen, in the just before the 1920s. It's like, well, the peasants weren't emancipated they were serfs until about thirty years before that. They were serfs. They were basically slaves and some of them had clambered up to the point where maybe they owned their hot, and a cow,

Well the Soviet claim was well that's all theft. You got that all because you're an oppressor and so then the Soviet intellectuals went into the villages, and just imagine how this happened. So imagine a village, a small town where everyone knows everybody and there's maybe 10, 20 people there who are moderately successful.

Ok, and so you can imagine that those 20 people have like a hundred enemies at the bottom of the socio-economic distribution – useless horrible people who are jealous and resentful about the fact that these people have been successful.

Ok, so now the intellectuals come in and say: “Property is theft!” “Success is oppression!” and then they look for the people in the village who are willing to move against those 20 successful people, while those guys at the bottom, those hundred resentful jealous murderous people at the bottom, they're just waiting for an opportunity to go kick down some doors.

And that's exactly what they did in the 1920s. And as I said they wiped out all their productive peasants and then six million Ukrainians starved to death. They had posters the Soviets produced.Posters in the 1930s that said - essentially – “Don't forget it's wrong to eat your children.”

There's nothing about the Soviet, there's nothing that you can imagine that's horrible enough so that it matched the reality of what happened in the Soviet Union between 1919 and 1959, And, you know, the West knew about this too, early.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

36. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

ClearWater (14th June 2020), Constance (14th June 2020), Franny (14th June 2020), gord (15th June 2020), happyuk (14th June 2020), Jayke (14th June 2020), O Donna (14th June 2020), onawah (14th June 2020), Reinhard (15th June 2020), Savannah (14th June 2020), shaberon (14th June 2020), T Smith (12th September 2020), Valerie Villars (14th June 2020)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

It’s unbelievable how fast did they get the “idea” how to control human populace the best. Bye bye normalcy and freedom. Welcome to the new Orwellian world of 2020.
    Of course the new tracking chip technology will probably take off big way, right after computers and smart phones.
    Many of the big tech companies already use it to track their employees, for multiple so called “security” reasons.
    There won’t be big need for human police as we know it now once these tracking chips are adopted.
    It will reduce lots of problems and automate reporting.

Under the umbrella of long lasting pandemic threat this will stay with us, give it 2 years and the “faithful herd” will be under control.
    Give it another 2 years and they’ll start hunting down those who refuse the tracking ID.

Mike is right there, most people with higher levels of awareness rather stepped back and out of the equation, last 20 years especially than we would fight with it.

It’s sour as it can get. I know here in India even if most people would naturally disagree and object to this ( the contact tracing App is compulsory now in many sectors but new technologies get through with speed of lightening, no resistance required) if they’re told it concerns their children health and that of family they will go with it.

I can imagine it will be one of their best policing options and the public will be given the option in future against dismantling lots of the physical police corpse.

If the US does it everyone else will follow.

I can’t even believe I’m still sitting here without being tracked these days but guess that’s just me. Marvel the freedoms we have won and preserved ,
    the freedom to live and freedom to die in the hands of Almighty

😢🌈

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Ben (19th June 2020), Constance (14th June 2020), Franny (14th June 2020), happyuk (14th June 2020), Jayke (14th June 2020), shaberon (14th June 2020), T Smith (14th June 2020), Tintin (14th June 2020), Valerie Villars (14th June 2020), XelNaga (15th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 12 40 LastLast