+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst 1 20 30 40 41 LastLast

Thread: The planned takedown of America: now in full swing.

1. Link to Post #581
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,356 times in 8,674 posts

Default Re: The planned takedown of America: now in full swing.

https://twitter.com/DavidBCollum/sta...9fAjWdcO5e3C5A

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...zes-cell-phone

Quote Lindell is the latest Trump ally to receive a warrant or subpoena by the FBI. Last week, the Biden DOJ hit dozens of Trump aides and allies with subpoenas as part of their investigation into efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 US election over claims of fraud that handed Joe Biden the White House, as well as the run up to the January 6, 2021 Capitol riot.

Interesting how the Biden DOJ waited more tha 18 months - right before midterms - to initiate legal action against Trumpworld. And Biden said he wouldn't weaponize the Justice Department.

Last edited by mountain_jim; 14th September 2022 at 17:20.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2022), bluestflame (14th September 2022), ClearWater (16th September 2022), gini (14th September 2022), Harmony (15th September 2022), Hym (14th September 2022), justntime2learn (14th September 2022), lisalu (15th September 2022), norman (14th September 2022), onawah (14th September 2022), Rizotto (15th September 2022), Satori (14th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #582
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

Candace Owens Recounts Hospital Threatening Her with Misdemeanor, CPS After She Gave Birth to Daughter

Quote Conservative commentator Candace Owens gave birth to a healthy baby girl — Louise Marie Farmer — on July 13.

Returning from maternity this week leave to appear on her new Daily Wire show, “The Candace Owens Podcast,” she told of conflicts with the Tennessee hospital where her child was born, wrestling with what she termed the “medical mafia.”

Hit with what she saw as ongoing unreasonable hospital requests (which she believes were based on generating more revenue for the hospital), Owens and her husband wouldn’t comply.

As a result, she said, they were threatened with having their insurance declined for the hospital stay, being charged with committing a misdemeanor and being reported to Child Protective Services.

Owens said the biggest health threat she and her baby faced was a lack of sleep, and she asked the hospital to help her with that.

She said the hospital — which she identified in a Daily Mail interview as Ascension Saint Thomas in Nashville — ignored her request.

Finally, early in the morning of her second overnight stay, she hit the wall. She demanded to go home.

It seems she couldn’t until her baby daughter had a blood test, required by Tennessee law under penalty of a misdemeanor.

Recognizing the importance of the test as a diagnostic tool for a potential or future problem, Owens wondered why she couldn’t have it administered at the office of her pediatrician. But she and her husband, George Farmer, agreed to let the hospital test the baby.

But then, Owens declined to allow the baby to receive antibiotics. The hospital demanded to give them because early in her pregnancy, Owens was perceived to be at risk of giving Group B Streptococcus to her baby.

However, the alleged threat stemmed from one positive indication from a test liable to continued changes in results, and Owens was satisfied the child was healthy.

Owens said her refusal to allow antibiotics to be put into her newborn daughter led the hospital to threaten her with a visit from Tennessee’s Child Protective Services.

And if she checked out of the hospital early — against medical advice — the hospital said insurance might not pay and Owens and her husband would be liable for the bill.

If you have a half-hour, watch Owens’ account of her hospital ordeal. It will make you laugh, but more tellingly, it will make you mad. It’s worth your time.

Owens’ baby is her second child; her first, a boy, was born Jan. 13, 2021. The birth of both children was easy, according to Owens, but, of course, following her daughter’s birth, she was tired.

“And all I’m looking for is some sleep,” she said on her podcast. “So, we get put up in our room, where, of course, you know, if you would like to stay for 48 hours you can, and I’m under the assumption that if I’d like to leave earlier than the 48 hours I’m also welcome to do that.

“Well, the first 24 hours in the hospital after giving birth are extremely stressful and it almost at a certain point starts to feel like you’re being pranked with how many times they knock on the door.”

After giving birth, Owens said, “the most important thing is sleep” for the new mother.

“Your body has done something that is incredible, you are rightfully tired, and if they could not knock on the door and let mother and child sleep, they will be better for it,” she said.

“But you are not allowed to sleep in a hospital after you’ve just given birth,” she said.

Owens recalled repeated interruptions her first night at the hospital — for instance, a knock on the door to check the child’s vital signs.

“I think that’s a good thing,” Owens said. “You want to make sure they don’t have a temperature.”

She said the result was “baby’s good.”

“I promise you, 15 minutes later — knock, knock. ‘We have to check your vitals,'” Owens recalled, wondering why her vitals couldn’t have been taken at the same time as the baby’s.

“And this happens about every hour … it feels like every hour,” she said.

So the first 24 hours went by, with Owens recounting interruptions that included continued checks of both her and the baby’s vital signs, a weighing of the baby, a check of the baby’s hearing, an offer to enroll in Dolly Parton’s free book program for children and an offer to have the hospital photographer take a picture of the baby.

Then, she said, a woman knocked and entered with postpartum forms to be filled out, to see how happy the mother is and if she might be liable to be depressed.

“I remember actually sitting there and thinking, ‘This is like Guantanamo Bay,’” Owens said. “You keep knocking, you refuse to let us sleep and now you want to ask me whether or not I’m crazy, because the answer is yes, you’re driving me crazy.”

The next night, despite pleading with a nurse for a mere four hours of uninterrupted sleep, the intrusions resumed. One of them was to weigh the baby at 2 a.m. naked on a cold scale, causing the infant to scream.

Finally, at 4 a.m., Owens and Farmer had enough. They said they were leaving.

A nurse supervisor gave them a form that said checking out without a newborn blood test was a misdemeanor under Tennessee law.

“I said, ‘And for my understanding, when you say a misdemeanor … are you going to write a ticket? Am I going to get arrested? Do I have a court hearing?'” Owens said.

“And she said, ‘Well I don’t know because no one’s ever refused it.’ And I just started laughing.”

Ultimately, they agreed to the test.

But the hospital said they also needed to be signed out by an obstetrician and a hospital pediatrician.

The pediatrician balked because Owens declined antibiotics for her baby. The doctor wanted them to stay for another 20 hours, for a total of 48 hours, citing the possibility of the infant having Group B Streptococcus.

“Could it be that insurance covers a hospital stay for exactly 48 hours, which means hospital profits?” Owens asked her podcast audience.

She challenged the pediatrician to test her baby for GBS, but the doctor refused. “We don’t do that,” is how Owens described the pediatrician as replying.

“This is what I’m talking about when I say there is hospital corruption,” Owens said.

“We won’t test you or the baby, but we will keep you for an extra 20 hours of monitoring so we can guarantee ourselves profit,” she said.

As Owens and Farmer moved to leave, she said, they were told they would have to wait to meet with Child Protective Services, which might take another 24 hours, and their insurance claim might be denied if they left without medical authorization.

She replied that she and her husband could afford the bill and chalked the threats up to bullying.

“I have talked to mothers about this — the bullying that takes place — the medical bullying,” Owens said.

“These are the threats. They want you to think your child is going to die unless you listen to them. ‘Give your child four COVID vaccines or they’ll die!’ Even though the numbers, the statistics, do not reflect that,” she said.

“They don’t care. They want to bully you. It’s a sale. You’re a dollar. Your child is a dollar sign, and they’re going to make you take this product, they’re going to make you stay in this hospital unless you do it.”

She added, “And then when I don’t pivot when she says that, when I don’t respond, she throws out the second thing. ‘Well, insurance might not cover it. We’re going to make you poor. We’re going to send you a bill and you’re going to have to pay out of pocket. You can’t afford to not take the drugs.'”

Owens said she does research but expressed concern about mothers who had not done so but knew what was happening was wrong.

“I will never, ever, ever allow someone to bully me into making a decision I am not comfortable with,” she said. “I knew what was the right thing to do for my child. It was for mom and dad to get sleep.

“I knew that my child was healthy, and I knew that I was healthy, and I knew that I could continue to raise my child in a healthy environment back home, but if I could get just a little bit of sleep and be well-rested, that that was the best possible thing to happen.”

Owens is critical of the medical establishment, saying we live in the “administrative state” of entities such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Food and Drug Administration.

What was the aftermath of Owens’ hospital stay, you ask?

She said she and her husband called the hospital’s bluff, walked out with their baby, never heard from CPS and saw insurance pay their bill in full.

The Western Journal reached out to Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital for comment but did not immediately receive a response.
    Link: https://www.westernjournal.com/canda...tm_content=can
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2022), bluestflame (15th September 2022), Harmony (15th September 2022), Hym (14th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th September 2022), lisalu (15th September 2022), mountain_jim (14th September 2022), Rizotto (15th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #583
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,449 times in 8,340 posts

Mike Pompeo reacts to Gov. Ron DeSantis sending illegal migrants to Martha's Vineyard

"These are all sanctuary cities until they're in their sanctuary. I doubt they'll embrace them."

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1hi1ej/?pub=4
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2022), bluestflame (15th September 2022), Harmony (15th September 2022), lisalu (15th September 2022), mountain_jim (15th September 2022), Rizotto (15th September 2022)

7. Link to Post #584
    Thanks

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2022), ClearWater (16th September 2022), Harmony (15th September 2022), justntime2learn (15th September 2022), lisalu (15th September 2022)

9. Link to Post #585
    Thanks

https://www.judicialwatch.org/mayorkas-border-trip/

Mayorkas Secretly Met with Soros-Funded Groups During Border Trip to Address Migrant Crisis

During a highly publicized Mexican border visit to address the record-breaking migrant crisis, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas secretly met with influential open border groups including nonprofits funded by leftwing billionaire George Soros and another operated by a former Hillary Clinton and Obama advisor, according to records obtained by Judicial Watch. The Biden administration deployed Mayorkas on the mission in mid-August of last year as part of an ill-fated effort to reassure the nation that the immigration chaos was under control as startling Border Patrol figures revealed that agents shattered a 21-year-old record in July with 212,672 apprehensions, a 13% increase over June.

Mayorkas, shamefully ousted as a Bill Clinton U.S. Attorney after orchestrating the pardon of a big-time drug dealer, put on his game face, met with Border Patrol officials in south Texas, placated and schmoozed local leaders and publicly suggested that the border is under control. In a press conference delivered in Brownsville, Texas the DHS secretary confidently promoted the administration’s plan to deal with the crisis, including spending tens of millions of dollars to address the root causes of migration in Central America, an increase in law enforcement operations with our Mexican partners and a vague strengthening of enforcement with additional personnel. Mayorkas also explained that “worsening conditions…including poverty, a rise in violence, and corruption” were responsible for the rise in migrant encounters. He described the situation as a tough and complicated challenge that involves vulnerable people.

Judicial Watch filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with DHS for the records involving the DHS secretary’s August 2021 tour to uncover more information about the excursion, especially the private meetings with previously undisclosed attendees. Most of the records provided by the agency include background to prepare Mayorkas for events and details of the various meetings with local elected and law enforcement officials. The files include biographies and photos of many of the officials, including the mayors of Brownsville, McAllen, Laredo, Del Rio, Pharr, and Mission. The itinerary also contains the bios of local judges in several Texas border counties who had expressed concern to the administration about the migrant crisis. The records include a July 30, 2021 letter from Hidalgo County Judge Richard Cortez to President Biden warning that the ongoing immigrant surge demands immediate and decisive action. In the short letter to the commander-in-chief the judge refers to the situation as “an extremely pressing issue.”

The most notable record obtained by Judicial Watch includes a backgrounder for a private session Mayorkas held with open border nonprofits working with immigrants along the southwest border, some of them on the government’s payroll. Judicial Watch has reported leftist groups’ key role in the border crisis, specifically that the Biden administration is allowing them to select the illegal immigrants that enter the U.S. to request asylum. Among the 14 attendees at the Mayorkas meeting was Juanita Valdez-Cox, Executive Director of La Union del Pueblo Entero (LUPE), an affiliate of the influential National Council of La Raza (NCLR), which changed its name to a less divisive UnidosUS. LUPE’s website lists Soros’s Open Society Institute as a partner organization. Also present was Olivia Peńa, an attorney and co-director with the Young Center for Immigrant Children’s Rights, which received $80,000 from the Soros Fund Charitable Foundation in 2020. The group also got $5.5 million this year from the Department of the Interior for “Child Advocate Services” and $6.7 million from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) last year for the care of Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC).

Laura Peńa, Legal Director at the Texas Civil Rights Project, also attended the covert powwow with the nation’s Homeland Security Secretary. Peńa was previously the Director of Latino Outreach for Hillary Clinton’s 2008 campaign, Deputy Political Director of HillPAC/Friends of Hillary, and a senior State Department advisor and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Assistant Chief Counsel during the Obama administration. Also present at the Mayorkas meeting was Jennifer Harbury, a co-founder of the group Angry Tias & Abuelas. Harbury is a longtime liberal activist lawyer who was married to Guatemalan Marxist guerrilla Efrain Bamaca Velasquez, also known as Comandante Everardo, in 1991. Angry Tias & Abuelas operates under the fiscal sponsorship of the leftwing activist nonprofit Progress Texas Institute.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alecs (15th September 2022), Bill Ryan (15th September 2022), ClearWater (16th September 2022), Harmony (15th September 2022), justntime2learn (15th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #586
    Thanks

https://nypost.com/2022/09/14/facebo...2020-election/

< more images and links at link >

Facebook spied on private messages of Americans who questioned 2020 election
    By Miranda Devine

Facebook has been spying on the private messages and data of American users and reporting them to the FBI if they express anti-government or anti-authority sentiments — or question the 2020 election — according to sources within the Department of Justice.

Under the FBI collaboration operation, somebody at Facebook red-flagged these supposedly subversive private messages over the past 19 months and transmitted them in redacted form to the domestic terrorism operational unit at FBI headquarters in Washington, DC, without a subpoena.

“It was done outside the legal process and without probable cause,” alleged one of the sources, who spoke on condition of ­anonymity.

“Facebook provides the FBI with private conversations which are protected by the First Amendment without any subpoena.”

These private messages then have been farmed out as “leads” to FBI field offices around the country, which subsequently requested subpoenas from the partner US Attorney’s Office in their district to officially obtain the private conversations that Facebook already had shown them.

But when the targeted Facebook users were investigated by agents in a local FBI field office, sometimes using covert surveillance techniques, nothing criminal or violent turned up.

“It was a waste of our time,” said one source familiar with subpoena requests lodged during a 19-month frenzy by FBI headquarters in Washington, DC, to produce the caseload to match the Biden administration’s rhetoric on domestic terrorism after the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot.

‘Red-blooded Americans’

The Facebook users whose private communications Facebook had red-flagged as domestic terrorism for the FBI were all “conservative right-wing individuals.”

“They were gun-toting, red-blooded Americans [who were] angry after the election and shooting off their mouths and talking about staging protests. There was nothing criminal, nothing about violence or massacring or assassinating anyone.

“As soon as a subpoena was requested, within an hour, Facebook sent back gigabytes of data and photos. It was ready to go. They were just waiting for that legal process so they could send it.”

Facebook denied the allegations yesterday.

In two contrasting statements sent one hour apart, Erica Sackin, a spokesperson at Facebook’s parent company, Meta, claimed Facebook’s interactions with the FBI were designed to “protect people from harm.”

In her first statement, she said: “These claims are false because they reflect a misunderstanding of how our systems protect people from harm and how we engage with law enforcement. We carefully scrutinize all government requests for user information to make sure they’re legally valid and narrowly tailored and we often push back. We respond to legal requests for information in accordance with applicable law and our terms and we provide notice to users whenever permitted.”

In a second, unprompted “updated statement,” sent 64 minutes later, Sackin altered her language to say the claims are “wrong,” not “false.”

“These claims are just wrong. The suggestion we seek out peoples’ private messages for anti-government language or questions about the validity of past elections and then proactively supply those to the FBI is plainly inaccurate and there is zero evidence to support it,” said Sackin, a DC-based crisis response expert who previously worked for Planned Parenthood and “Obama for America” and now leads Facebook’s communications on “counterterrorism and dangerous organizations and individuals.”

Agency doublespeak

In a statement Wednesday, the FBI neither confirmed nor denied allegations put to it about its joint operation with Facebook, which is designated as “unclassified/law enforcement sensitive.”

Responding to questions about the misuse of data only of American users, the statement curiously focused on “foreign malign influence actors” but did acknowledge that the nature of the FBI’s relationship with social media providers enables a “quick exchange” of information, and is an “ongoing dialogue.”

“The FBI maintains relationships with U.S. private sector entities, including social media providers. The FBI has provided companies with foreign threat indicators to help them protect their platforms and customers from abuse by foreign malign influence actors. U.S. companies have also referred information to the FBI with investigative value relating to foreign malign influence. The FBI works closely with interagency partners, as well as state and local partners, to ensure we’re sharing information as it becomes available. This can include threat information, actionable leads, or indicators. The FBI has also established relationships with a variety of social media and technology companies and maintains an ongoing dialogue to enable a quick exchange of threat information.”

Facebook’s denial that it proactively provides the FBI with private user data without a subpoena or search warrant, if true, would indicate that the initial transfer has been done by a person (or persons) at the company designated as a “confidential human source” by the FBI, someone with the authority to access and search users’ private messages.

In this way, Facebook would have “plausible deniability” if questions arose about misuse of users’ data and its employee’s confidentiality would be protected by the FBI.

“They had access to searching and they were able to pinpoint it, to identify these conversations from millions of conversations,” according to one of the DOJ ­sources.

‘None were Antifa types’

Before any subpoena was sought, “that information had already been provided to [FBI] headquarters. The lead already contained specifics of the information inside the [users’ private] messages. Some of it was redacted but most of it was not. They basically had a portion of the conversation and then would skip past the next portion, so it was the most egregious parts highlighted and taken out of context.

“But when you read the full conversation in context [after issuing the subpoena] it didn’t sound as bad … There was no plan or orchestration to carry out any kind of violence.”

Some of the targeted Americans had posted photos of themselves “shooting guns together and bitching about what’s happened [after the 2020 election]. A few were members of a militia but that was protected by the Second Amendment …

“They [Facebook and the FBI] were looking for conservative right-wing individuals. None were Antifa types.”

One private conversation targeted for investigation “spun up into multiple cases because there were multiple individuals in all these different chats.”

The DOJ sources have decided to speak to The Post, and risk their careers, because they are concerned that federal law enforcement has been politicized and is abusing the constitutional rights of innocent Americans.

They say more whistleblowers are ready to join them.

Unrest has been building among the rank and file across the FBI and in some parts of the DOJ for months. It came to a head after the raid last month on former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home in Florida.

“The most frightening thing is the combined power of Big Tech colluding with the enforcement arm of the FBI,” says one whistleblower. “Google, Facebook and Twitter, these companies are globalist. They don’t have our national interest at heart.”

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th September 2022), bluestflame (17th September 2022), ClearWater (16th September 2022), Harmony (16th September 2022), Orph (15th September 2022)

13. Link to Post #587
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...x5jglBUZ8c5ASA

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th September 2022), bluestflame (17th September 2022), ClearWater (16th September 2022), Harmony (16th September 2022), justntime2learn (17th September 2022)

15. Link to Post #588
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/ReginaJ92539838/...cQmpMVmYJn4hEw

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th September 2022), bluestflame (17th September 2022), Harmony (16th September 2022)

17. Link to Post #589
    Thanks

MEL K & PATRICK BYRNE ON ONE MORE MISSION OF PEACEFUL RESISTANCE TO TYRANNY 9-14-22

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/PmQ9tmaUkEtS/
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th September 2022), bluestflame (17th September 2022), Harmony (16th September 2022)

19. Link to Post #590
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/s...nqRjAFqGb4kw7Q

Last edited by mountain_jim; 16th September 2022 at 18:46.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th September 2022), bluestflame (17th September 2022), ClearWater (16th September 2022), gini (20th September 2022), Harmony (17th September 2022), justntime2learn (17th September 2022)

21. Link to Post #591
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,319 times in 917 posts

Tucker Carlson calls out Democrats for not welcoming the illegal migrants on to Martha's Vineyard on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.--17/9/22--21 min.-

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2022), ClearWater (19th September 2022), Harmony (18th September 2022), justntime2learn (17th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th September 2022), mountain_jim (18th September 2022), sunflower (17th September 2022)

23. Link to Post #592
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/s...sBVxoLYDgajVTg

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2022), ClearWater (19th September 2022), gini (20th September 2022), Harmony (20th September 2022)

25. Link to Post #593
    Thanks

Quote Imagine these CBDC scenarios:

You spoke up against masking children at your child's school board meeting. Purchase denied.

You exceeded your vehicle’s weekly miles and surpassed your carbon limit. Purchase denied.

You posted private messages on Facebook questioning the integrity of the 2020 election. Purchase denied.

You did not take your latest Pfizer mRNA gene therapy shot. Purchase denied.

You defied your lockdown protocol and traveled outside of your quarantine zone. Purchase denied.

All of this would be possible because CBDCs are programmable.

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/centr...currencies-are

Central Bank Digital Currencies are the Bullet Train to Digital Concentration Camps

“If you can move every human into a digital concentration camp, empty their bank account any time you want, and tell them what they can and cannot spend money on, you've got complete control."

KanekoaTheGreat
    Sep 19

The White House published a "comprehensive framework" on Friday attacking decentralized cryptocurrencies while promoting a U.S. government-controlled programmable Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC), per an official press release.

Agencies that were chosen to lead the ongoing working group for the research and possible development of a CBDC include the Federal Reserve, the National Economic Council, the National Security Council, the Office of Science and Technology Policy, and the Treasury Department.

CBDCs are digital currency issued directly from a nation-state’s central bank and serve as legal tender.

Critically, CBDCs are controlled by governments and therefore represent the polar opposite of the ideas — decentralization, open-source software, permissionless, peer-to-peer transactions — that made Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies such a revolutionary technology.

As you can guess, CBDCs will be tied to user identities and Digital IDs, which will allow for total surveillance by the State and eliminate any chance of financial privacy.

According to the Atlantic Council’s Central Bank Digital Currency Tracker, 112 countries, representing over 95 percent of global GDP, are exploring a CBDC.

11 countries have already launched a digital currency including Nigeria and numerous Caribbean nations.

14 countries are testing pilot programs including South Korea, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, and China which is set to expand its use of the Digital Yuan in 2023.

Anthony Pompliano, an American entrepreneur, investor, and Bitcoin evangelist wrote last March that “central bank digital currencies will be one of the greatest violations of human rights in history.”

“Central bank digital currencies remove the privacy and decentralized nature of physical cash,” Pompliano explained. “It creates an environment where central banks have complete control over every aspect of a citizen’s financial life.”

“These central bankers will be able to see what is in your bank account, who you transact with, what you purchase, and anything else they are curious about in your financial life,” he wrote.

“That full transparency with the state removes all elements of privacy, while also giving the institutions the ability to censor any and all transactions, regardless of whether they have a legitimate reason or not.”

Pompliano’s comments mirror those made by the president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis Neel Kashkari who, speaking at a panel hosted at Columbia University, said that he had no idea what problem centralized digital currencies solved for American citizens.

“What is it that a CBDC can do that Venmo can’t do?” Kashkari asked. “Well, I can see why China would do it.”

“If they want to monitor every one of your transactions, impose negative interest rates or directly tax customer accounts,” he said. “You can do that with a Central Bank Digital Currency, you can’t do that with Venmo.”

Robert Kiyosaki, the author of the personal finance book, ‘Rich Dad, Poor Dad’ had scathing criticism for the idea of introducing CBDCs.

Kiyosaki referred to the Executive Order 14067 signed by the Biden White House in early March that established the government’s position on creating a CBDC as the “most treasonous act in U.S. history” in a tweet that he posted on July 17th.

In addition, Kiyosaki went as far as to declare the establishment of CBDCs to be “communism in its purest form.”

Imagine these scenarios:

You spoke up against masking children at your child's school board meeting. Purchase denied.

You exceeded your vehicle’s weekly miles and surpassed your carbon limit. Purchase denied.

You posted private messages on Facebook questioning the integrity of the last election. Purchase denied.

You did not take your latest Pfizer mRNA gene therapy shot. Purchase denied.

You defied your lockdown protocol and traveled outside of your quarantine zone. Purchase denied.

All of this would be possible because CBDCs are programmable.

For example, China’s Digital Yuan can be programmed to be activated on a certain date, programmed to expire on a certain date, programmed to be only valid for certain purchases, and ominously, programmed to be only available to citizens who meet certain pre-conditions.

Central banks can thus influence and control the behavior of the recipients of this centralized digital currency, as well as exclude those who they want to penalize from participating in the financial system.

These CBDCs would be linked to Digital IDs, which would be linked to vaccine passports, carbon footprints, and a social credit system similar to the one being implemented in China.

In fact, the entire coercion around implementing vaccine passports and Digital IDs looks to be a pre-planned stepping stone for the roll-out of central bank digital currencies and global social credit systems.

This top-down control dovetails with the green energy movement which is designed to produce energy scarcity within a digitally monitored smart grid connecting electricity, gas, and energy usage to citizens’ Digital IDs.

Catherine Austin Fitts, the former Assistant Secretary of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, said in a recent interview, “All of this clean energy is designed to produce an all electrical system which will allow them to build an all-digital transaction system that will give them digital control.”

“Energy will be top-down and then you’re going to place sensors and chips on everything that moves in America,” she explained.

“If you can move every human into a digital concentration camp, empty their bank account any time you want, and tell them what they can and cannot spend money on, you've got complete control."

If your government approves a CBDC, every doctor you visit, every meal you eat, every trip you take, every purchase you make, and every dollar you own will be tracked, in real-time, by your government, for the rest of your life.

Central bank digital currencies are the next frontier for the battle for freedom and this is a conversation that must start now because centrally controlled digital currencies are coming down the pipeline in a big way.

Without global awareness, central banks will weaponize money against humanity and pull off the greatest violation of human rights we have ever seen and citizens will cheer them on while they do it.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 20th September 2022 at 19:15.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th September 2022), Bill Ryan (20th September 2022), Franny (25th September 2022), gini (21st September 2022), Harmony (23rd September 2022), onawah (23rd September 2022)

27. Link to Post #594
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,558 times in 20,694 posts

BUG-OUT BAGS, UNDERGROUND BASES & THE DENVER INTERNATlONAL AIRPORT:Greg Reese
    September 21, 2022
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/bug...ional-airport/

"TRANSCRIPT

With our government guilty of pushing a deadly experimental vaccine, robbing the nation of its wealth and starting a war with Russia, who has a superior nuclear weapons arsenal, one has to ask: Be it angry mobs or atom bombs, where do these crooks plan escaping the fallout?

[Cut to Denver local news story about The Denver Office of Emergency Management’s announcement that it will give away free bug-out bags]
    The City of Denver is letting the locals know they should be prepared for an unexpected order to get out of town in a hurry and many people are connecting dots between this and the Denver International Airport.

The Denver International Airport has long been rumored to be sitting atop an underground military base, built deep beneath the surface and connected to several underground bases. These rumors are the result of several interesting facts.

From 1995 until he was found dead a year later, Phil Schneider gave dozens of lectures, claiming to be hired to build Deep Underground Military Bases, known as DUMBs for the US Government. His father was Captain Oscar Schneider, a former Nazi stationed in Florida working Black Operations for Naval Intelligence.

Phil Schneider was showing samples of what he claimed were unknown exotic metals. He provided maps of the underground DUMBs and showed-off dramatic scars that he claimed were from a violent skirmish with a non-human species deep underground.

In January of 1996, Schneider was found dead in his home, days after he mysteriously died of strangulation. Investigations were never completed and it was ruled a suicide. His evidence went missing.

Before he died, Phil Schneider used his clearance to take investigative author, Alex Christopher into the top underground levels of the Denver Airport, where they took pictures of a long road heading off to multiple destinations.

Built upon 53 square miles of land, 25 miles from Downtown, the Denver Airport was billions of dollars over budget. Different contractors were hired for each section, some of whom have come forward and claimed it would take days to show you what’s down there.

Inside the otherwise unimpressive airport, there is a capstone, with cryptic Illuminati and Masonic imagery, marking a time capsule buried beneath, to be opened in 2094.

The airport opened with a famous 4-piece mural depicting biological warfare, death and destruction, the surrender of all national sovereignty and the emergence of a new religion.

On the floor, for no apparent reason, is what appears to be the symbol for gold and silver in a mining cart, Au-Ag, which is also the abbreviation for a deadly strain of hepatitis, discovered in 1965.

Outside on the surface, the runways form the shape of a swastika and passengers are greeted by what has become known as “Blucifer”, a 32-foot horse with glowing red eyes that reportedly killed its creator when a piece of the sculpture came loose and severed an artery in his leg.

This is why many people are talking about Denver’s bug-out bag program, which is good, because now that we know who is committing these historic Crimes Against Humanity are, we can’t just let them slip away into some hole somewhere."

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1ibxk9/?pub=ijro7
    Last edited by onawah; 23rd September 2022 at 17:20.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (23rd September 2022), Arcturian108 (25th September 2022), avid (24th September 2022), Bill Ryan (25th September 2022), bluestflame (23rd September 2022), ClearWater (26th September 2022), Eva2 (23rd September 2022), Franny (25th September 2022), Harmony (23rd September 2022), mountain_jim (23rd September 2022), pyrangello (23rd September 2022)

29. Link to Post #595
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

The Bidens trying to give China control of US natural gas

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...testify-video/

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Alecs (23rd September 2022), Bill Ryan (25th September 2022), bluestflame (23rd September 2022), ClearWater (26th September 2022), Franny (25th September 2022), gini (23rd September 2022), Harmony (23rd September 2022), onawah (24th September 2022), pyrangello (23rd September 2022)

31. Link to Post #596
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

saw this earlier and it makes total sense of the deliberate open border situation - it is said here that the plan is to flood America with 100 million migrants.... merge Canada, America and Mexico then split it up into regions...

like other Western Nations... America is being destroyed from within by fools and fanatics + misguided ideologs - who are working to a secret globalist agenda -

The WEF plan to REMAKE Mexico, US, and Canada's borders EXPOSED!

Quote Does the United Nations have a plan to flood the United States with immigrants to erase borders and create a North American super power? It sure feels like it and that is what journalist Lara Logan says is happening, according to her high level source.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

avid (24th September 2022), Bill Ryan (25th September 2022), ClearWater (26th September 2022), Franny (25th September 2022), Harmony (24th September 2022), justntime2learn (24th September 2022), mountain_jim (24th September 2022), onawah (24th September 2022)

33. Link to Post #597
    Thanks

The Future and Fate of America Featuring Dr Judy Mikovits, Patrick Byrne and Mikki Willis

https://rumble.com/v1laqw1-the-futur...byrne-and.html

Epic Discussion On The Future And Fate Of America Featuring Dr Judy Mikovits, Patrick Byrne And Mikki Willis

Owen Shroyer hosts an excellent roundtable discussion on the future and fate of America featuring Dr Judy Mikovits of TheRealDrJudy.com, Mikki Willis of PlandemicSeries.com and Patrick Byrne of DeepCapture.com.

It starts out with a discussion about disagreements and drama in the movement, between PhDs and MDs, allopaths and naturopaths, etc. some of which they feel is not natural and being provocateured.

Patrick Byrne says, “What’s happening is what they’ve been scared of all my life, that’s a populist movement that united the Left and the Right…

“We have to really thwart the people who are trying to get the war started and they’re trying to get the war started by making this an ‘Us-Them’ thing; Republicans vs Democrats or it’s MAGA vs RINO. It’s really not.

“In my mind…the in group are the people who see the PSYOP and understanding that we’re being manipulated versus the…out group, who are people trying to get us all to hate each other and start a war and there’s example after example of that.

“It’s now become clear to me that…someone is trying to get a civil war started. Just so you know, 90% of us die. It’s all been modeled-out in National Security circles, back in 2005. If a civil war starts, 90% of us die over the course of one year.”

Contributed by Alexandra Bruce

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1iokyt/?pub=4

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alecs (24th September 2022), Arcturian108 (25th September 2022), Bill Ryan (25th September 2022), ClearWater (26th September 2022), Franny (25th September 2022), Harmony (26th September 2022), mountain_jim (26th September 2022), Sunny (25th September 2022)

35. Link to Post #598
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Why is Biden, a one--string puppet being allowed to
    take us into conflict with Russia?

Is it possible that there is a reason or plan in the works by ? ? ?

There has to be something that even knowledgeable
    people don't know about OR are not mentioning.

Something is missing or is it me that is missing something?

Behind the facade why are fake controllers allowed to
    steer the country to, maybe, destruction?
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2022), Harmony (26th September 2022), mojo (25th September 2022)

37. Link to Post #599
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Why is Biden, a one--string puppet being allowed to
    take us into conflict with Russia?

Is it possible that there is a reason or plan in the works by ? ? ?

There has to be something that even knowledgeable
    people don't know about OR are not mentioning.

Something is missing or is it me that is missing something?

Behind the facade why are fake controllers allowed to
    steer the country to, maybe, destruction?
    The controllers behind Biden (Davos/Great Reset) want war. Probably a limited nuclear war would be best--one that doesn't destroy too much infrastructure but still kills millions of people and renders the world population into a fully controllable state of panic and fear. The war they are pushing will be the coup de grace for the United States, millions of people dead or maimed (the goal), and the perfect scenario to rebuild from the ashes and usher in the Great Reset. It would seem too many people are waking up to the plan and the "nuclear option" may be the only way for them to pull this off--or to escape the noose. The people that survive will be starving and wandering, homeless, desperate, and will accept any solution the world government presents when they sue for peace.

In other words, the war those behind Biden are provoking will be the end of the United States as we know it. Which is the goal.

Anyway, that's the simplest and most direct answer to your question.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

AlaBil (25th September 2022), Bill Ryan (25th September 2022), East Sun (25th September 2022), Harmony (26th September 2022), justntime2learn (26th September 2022), mountain_jim (26th September 2022), s7e6e (25th September 2022)

39. Link to Post #600
    Thanks

THE DAN BONGINO SHOW - INTERVIEW WITH FBI WHISTLEBLOWER KYLE SERAPHIN - PART 1

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/aveRcJpQTn9X/

THE DAN BONGINO SHOW - INTERVIEW WITH FBI WHISTLEBLOWER KYLE SERAPHIN - PART 2

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/fL6epFpRGC82/

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th September 2022), Harmony (26th September 2022), mountain_jim (26th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst 1 20 30 40 41 LastLast