+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst 1 14 24 34 40 LastLast

Thread: The planned takedown of America: now in full swing.

1. Link to Post #461
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,221 times in 2,093 posts

Default Re: The planned takedown of America: now in full swing.

So where is the Armed Forces in all this?

As Trudeau had Chinese military training in winter last year in Canada, will the US armed forces allow the Chinese to come through the north?

They must know what 's going on so I have to wonder - wth?

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Alecs (25th October 2021), Ankle Biter (26th October 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2021), bluestflame (20th October 2021), Franny (11th December 2021), Harmony (23rd October 2021), iota (20th October 2021), justntime2learn (26th November 2021), pabranno (20th October 2021), Pam (20th October 2021), Reinhard (19th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #462
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,221 times in 2,093 posts

I guess the Chinese were allowed to come across the north border already.

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activ...yling-michigan

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Ankle Biter (26th October 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2021), Frankie Pancakes (20th October 2021), Franny (11th December 2021), Harmony (23rd October 2021), iota (20th October 2021), justntime2learn (26th November 2021), pabranno (20th October 2021), Pam (20th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #463
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by Brodie75 (here)
    I wonder if David knows that America also uses debt trap diplomacy to enslave
    countries. And that America does this for the benefit of the corporations
    that run it.
    In my opinion China will be the face of the conflicts to come (covid, ect)
    but it will be the same global tycoons behind it all.
    I'm still holding onto slim hope that there's a resistance behind the scenes
    ready to make their move, but i also know that that is a common thought
    people have.
    there is

but its not of the organized WHITE Shadow variety

it is arising in the hearts and minds of ordinary citizens who have determined that they will NOT be enslaved

once a people get determined in their stance?

there is not an earthly power that CAN withstand them

(please note: waiting on someone else to do it? does NOT meet what i specified above)

see her? this was on national television

i had a conversation ... but it was directly with an agent of one of our alphabet agencies

and i have to tell you very honestly? articulating the principles of FREEDOM that i believe in CLEARLY, without hesitancy or restraint in the words i used?

but simply honestly expressing EXACTLY what i thought? to THEM?

yea ... it felt a little empowering ...

in a way that wouldn't be possible coming from a place of hesitancy or fear

one more for the team! YAY!

Last edited by iota; 22nd October 2021 at 18:13.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ankle Biter (26th October 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2021), bluestflame (20th October 2021), Brigantia (20th October 2021), Brodie75 (20th October 2021), Ewan (22nd October 2021), Frankie Pancakes (20th October 2021), Harmony (23rd October 2021), justntime2learn (20th October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th October 2021), mountain_jim (20th October 2021), pabranno (20th October 2021), Pam (20th October 2021), Tintin (20th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #464
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,661 times in 480 posts

“We’re now so far beyond ridiculous, you can’t even get a bus back to ridiculous.”

https://twitter.com/_whitneywebb/sta...ld-part-two%2F

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

Ankle Biter (26th October 2021), avid (20th October 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2021), bluestflame (20th October 2021), Brigantia (20th October 2021), Ewan (22nd October 2021), fifi (26th November 2021), Harmony (23rd October 2021), iota (20th October 2021), justntime2learn (20th October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th October 2021), mountain_jim (20th October 2021), pabranno (20th October 2021), Pam (20th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #465
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    Quote Posted by Brodie75 (here)
    I wonder if David knows that America also uses debt trap diplomacy to enslave
    countries. And that America does this for the benefit of the corporations
    that run it.
    In my opinion China will be the face of the conflicts to come (covid, ect)
    but it will be the same global tycoons behind it all.
    I'm still holding onto slim hope that there's a resistance behind the scenes
    ready to make their move, but i also know that that is a common thought
    people have.
    there is

but its not of the organized WHITE Shadow variety

it is arising in the hearts and minds of ordinary citizens who have determined that they will NOT be enslaved

once a people get determined in their stance?

there is not an earthly power that CAN withstand them

(please note: waiting on someone else to do it? does NOT meet what i specified above)

see her? this was on national television

i had a conversation ... but it was directly with an agent of one of our alphabet agencies

and i have to tell you, articulating the principles of FREEDOM that i believe in CLEARLY, without hesitancy or stuttering to them?

yea ... it felt a little empowering ...

one more for the team!
    You are right on, iota. That is where the strength is in humanity. Make the firm determination what you will do and what you will not do. Our society creates so many levels of cognitive dissonance that it is very easy to walk through life avoiding the kind of determination that we need now. But every single one of us has the potential to be courageous to be chivalrous, to make a commitment and stand with it no matter the consequences. Every single one of us can do that if we choose to. Juxtapose that to the treachery, lies, deceit,sniveling, gas lighting, denial and perpetually "victimized" mentally of the archonic pimps and minions and make a choice what side do you choose?

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ankle Biter (26th October 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (20th October 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2021), bluestflame (20th October 2021), Brigantia (20th October 2021), Ewan (22nd October 2021), fifi (26th November 2021), gord (20th October 2021), Harmony (23rd October 2021), iota (20th October 2021), justntime2learn (20th October 2021), pabranno (20th October 2021), Patient (22nd October 2021), Snoweagle (3rd November 2021)

11. Link to Post #466
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)

You are right on, iota. That is where the strength is in humanity.

Make the firm determination what you will do and what you will not do.

Our society creates so many levels of cognitive dissonance that it is very easy to walk through life avoiding the kind of determination that we need now.

But every single one of us has the potential to be courageous to be chivalrous,

to make a commitment and stand with it no matter the consequences.

Every single one of us can do that if we choose to.

Juxtapose that to the treachery, lies, deceit,sniveling, gas lighting, denial and perpetually "victimized" mentally of the archonic pimps and minions and

make a choice

what side do you choose?
    right on point Pam!! EVERY word!

humanity's answer to your question WILL determine its fate

and the time? is now

Last edited by iota; 20th October 2021 at 17:52. Reason: add pic

so that any adversary

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ankle Biter (26th October 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (20th October 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2021), bluestflame (22nd October 2021), Brigantia (20th October 2021), Ewan (22nd October 2021), fifi (25th October 2021), Harmony (23rd October 2021), justntime2learn (20th October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th October 2021), mountain_jim (22nd October 2021), Patient (22nd October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd October 2021)

13. Link to Post #467
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Name:  intention is powerful ... universe operates (8-8-14) ~ 15 (8).jpg
Views: 33
Size:  40.7 KB

i know it might seem hopeless to people and that tptb to whom we have allowed much control and to whom we have regularly and consistently abdicated our power ~ are unstoppable

but that is not the case

earlier this year Bill had posted a thread about how The Window is Closing

Icke seems like eons ago, implored us to "get off our knees"

what must be realized is that the task before us is to unravel ALL of the little concessions to our power that we were literally "trained" and brought up to adhere to

it is really difficult to operate in our personal lives with a marked loss of power and then suddenly be empowered on a public level.

ALL of us have had a LIFETIME of countless experiences where we made choices that either empowered us or programmed us to operate "at the effect of" the circumstances of our lives

i had heavy training. meaning i had to very strong demands, challenges placed upon me to submit to control and domination ~ ALL of my life

and i refused

were i to go into the details you would not only understand but NO ONE would have blamed me had i conceded, or allowed myself to be subjugated, after all? i was only a child.

a child is really NOT expected to take responsibility for her life and is EXPECTED to operate "At the effect of" the circumstances she is subjected to, particularly as a female

i won't go into details of a personal nature now, but i will recount one of my earliest experiences at "protest" and "civil disobedience".

it was in 6th grade, i was maybe 10 or 11? and i was in a private Catholic school. (see? i was surrounded at ALL fronts with HEAVY inducements and programming TO SUBMIT, OBEY etc.) but i never allowed my mind or the thoughts in my mind to be dictated by anyone other than me

EACH challenge? forced me to choose

the poor nuns had to contend with my endless curiosity and NEED to understand so in learning the stations of the cross for example, instead of just accepting what i was told? i'd raise my hand and ask:

"but sister, how come it says that Mary and the brothers of Jesus waited outside if she is the Virgin Mary?"

and well ... you can imagine ...

it was a serious and valid question because my faith was sincere and so i really and truly wanted to know and understand and would not be quieted with platitudes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	honesty has a power (12-23-18) ~ 29 (9).jpg
Views:	13
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	47683

anyway, mid semester, my 6th grade teacher, a beloved nun who had Parkinson's became too incapacitated to finish out the year and she was replaced by what we called a "lay teacher", not a nun. Her name was Mrs. Benson

Mrs. Benson was very unfair and abrasive and the morale of the class was fast eroding. my classmates complained ALL the time, i finally told them that they could either accept it or do something about it

so one day when we came back from lunch and she began berating us for something inconsequential... i stood up got my desk, picked it up and turned my back on her ... immediately 90% of my classmates did the same

she was incensed

i guess she did not appreciate teaching our backs any more than we appreciated being at the effect of her tirades

she pegged me for being the ringleader and not only did everything she could to undermine my self esteem? she unjustly used her power and authority to bring down my grades! taking it to the utmost limit by recommending i be detained. held back. an abuse of power and really vindictive action to a child who was under her authority because she thought there was NOTHING i could do about it

Name:  there may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice ... fail to protest.jpg
Views: 1582
Size:  15.4 KB

it was CLEARLY unjust and the principal Sister Mary Ryan, told her i could not be detained. but Mrs. Benson insisted that it was an accurate assessment of my aptitude . Sr. Mary Ryan then told her that was impossible as she pulled out my record of SIX years of straight A's with an occasional B UNTIL she came along

but Mrs. Benson was determined to have her revenge and would not back down.

i'm not clear WHY Sister Mary Ryan was unable to simply over ride her? but she couldn't. so it was decided that the best way to determine what would be my correct placement then would be an aptitude test

so i tested at high school level

Mrs. Benson was SOOOOO upset. and her abuse of power and vindictiveness was CLEARLY exposed for what it was. she got fired.

and me? my parents said no way could i go from 6th to high school with teenagers much older than me, but i could be skipped to 8th grade

and that was an early lesson in operating in truth and integrity of my being instead of backing down even if i was just a child.

Click image for larger version

Name:	what we are today is result of past action .. wish to be in future .. present actions .. decide .jpg
Views:	13
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	47682

as we look at our lives and see where we allow others to manipulate or control us, and acknowledge our concessions how we tolerate things perhaps because of the threat of anger by our spouse? boss? family? even friends?

ALL of these translate into a loss of power through OUR habitual and continual choice of relinquishment

it becomes quickly apparent how THAT translates to patterns that are playing out on a national and even planetary level

EACH personal concession, erodes our connection to inner power

EACH choice made to TAKE back our power?

strengthens THAT vibration within us and the world we live in.

imagine a city full of empowered people and the mayor saying:

"we are going to impose this and that sanction upon you"

how well would THAT have gotten over just from the start with empowered people?

i mean after everyone stopped laughing and all at the impudence of this little mayor thinking it was even within the realm of possibility that he would be ALLOWED to DICTATE ... ANYTHING?

or that now, he'd even finish his term?

WE made public choices that i'm pretty sure reflected and were consistent with private choices

and in order to regain the public power?

it will become necessary to redress the private

and we CAN do it

it just should never have been allowed to escalate to this level in the first place

consider the GREAT effort expanded to indoctrinate us with the be-LIE-f that it is up to THEM

when it is up to US what WE CHOOSE to allow or DISallow

once humanity individually and later collectively becomes determined on a course of action?

there DOES NOT EXIST an earthly power to withstand us

Name:  the most powerful force (4-3-21) ~ 26.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  30.4 KB
    Last edited by iota; 22nd October 2021 at 18:11. Reason: found link to Bill's thread

so that any adversary

14. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ankle Biter (26th October 2021), Arcturian108 (22nd October 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (22nd October 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2021), bluestflame (22nd October 2021), Brigantia (22nd October 2021), Brodie75 (22nd October 2021), ClearWater (26th October 2021), Ewan (22nd October 2021), fifi (25th October 2021), gord (22nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd October 2021), happyuk (23rd October 2021), Harmony (19th December 2021), justntime2learn (22nd October 2021), lisalu (22nd October 2021), mountain_jim (22nd October 2021), Patient (22nd October 2021), RunningDeer (22nd October 2021), Snoweagle (3rd November 2021), ThePythonicCow (22nd October 2021), Tintin (22nd October 2021)

15. Link to Post #468
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,557 times in 32,726 posts

In a very interesting new interview, former McDonald's USA CEO Ed Rensi — who understands the difference between leadership and management — shares that 11 years ago a CCP chairman told him personally that China didn't need to nuke America, it would defeat America with technology and economics, and "let America decay from inside".

Go figure. The brief section starts at 4:55, lasting less than a couple minutes.

16. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (22nd October 2021), Alecs (25th October 2021), Ankle Biter (26th October 2021), Arcturian108 (22nd October 2021), avid (22nd October 2021), Bassplayer1 (22nd October 2021), bluestflame (22nd October 2021), Brigantia (22nd October 2021), cursichella1 (25th October 2021), Ewan (22nd October 2021), fifi (25th October 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd October 2021), Houman (24th October 2021), iota (22nd October 2021), justntime2learn (22nd October 2021), kudzy (25th October 2021), lisalu (22nd October 2021), Mare (22nd October 2021), Mark (25th October 2021), mountain_jim (22nd October 2021), Snoweagle (12th December 2021), Tintin (25th October 2021), TomKat (23rd October 2021), wondering (25th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #469
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)

i know it might seem hopeless to people and that tptb to whom we have allowed much control and to whom we have regularly and consistently abdicated our power ~ are unstoppable

there DOES NOT EXIST an earthly power to withstand us

Absolutely wonderful and inspiring, thank you.

The entire post btw, not just the bit I quoted.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Ankle Biter (26th October 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2021), Brigantia (25th October 2021), fifi (25th October 2021), happyuk (23rd October 2021), iota (22nd October 2021), justntime2learn (22nd October 2021), Mare (22nd October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd October 2021), ThePythonicCow (23rd October 2021), Tintin (25th October 2021), wondering (25th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #470
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

Found this letter floating about. Imagine if many millions did the same..

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	anon_letter2-4_5dcabedb5e8e7352484f501943cd59f8bf021b0fe6.jpg
Views:	1182
Size:	186.1 KB
ID:	47715   Click image for larger version

Name:	anon_letter1-4_0a0080a8c27084cdcaa8776d4fb60c4.jpg
Views:	1188
Size:	178.0 KB
ID:	47716   Click image for larger version

Name:	anon_letter3-4_3e4a839738e8e73a8623015d77724c0ada.jpg
Views:	1183
Size:	153.9 KB
ID:	47717   Click image for larger version

Name:	anon_letter4-4_776f26b829f7ff6a500587f26a185ee8ad9118a8203.jpg
Views:	1159
Size:	121.2 KB
ID:	47718  
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ankle Biter (26th October 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2021), cursichella1 (25th October 2021), Ewan (22nd October 2021), fifi (25th October 2021), Gwin Ru (25th October 2021), iota (23rd October 2021), justntime2learn (23rd October 2021), Mari (25th October 2021), Mike Gorman (11th December 2021), mountain_jim (22nd October 2021), Reinhard (26th November 2021), Snoweagle (3rd November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd October 2021), Tintin (25th October 2021)

21. Link to Post #471
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,389 times in 4,323 posts

... echoes of the "Orion Model"... where the "White Hats/Alliance/good guys" are the ones who orchestrated the whole thing to be hailed as the saviors who "can help":

The "Plan" -- Vax Holocaust Will Ignite Total Anarchy

October 24, 2021

(The "Plan" is for the betrayed vaccinated to revolt and create a state of anarchy, such as seen in the Mad Max movies, left. The global government will save the day.)
    A billionaire in NZ supposedly leaked this info to a service provider he befriended.

The goal, of course, is a return to feudalism in a one-world government tyranny.

"The PLAN is to turn each citizen violently against his own government" when the vaccines result in mass deaths. The people promoting the vax will take the fall. That's why they are so disposable. Biden is almost dead. Fidelito is a twit.

The damage timeline for the mRNA vaccines is 2-3 years. The mRNA uptake "has exceeded their wildest expectations."

There is an antidote which only a few will get. They will still need people to serve them.

The anger of the vaxed who are maimed and dying will result in the destruction of all social institutions. They will "burn their government to the ground."

In the wake of anarchy, a new global government will emerge as "the great saviour."

Is this why some prominent anti vaxers belong to a Masonic organization? They believe in telling us in advance what they're going to do. Are these some of the people the billionaire says they "recruited?" Is this why Twitter now allows anti-vaccine info to circulate?
    Disclaimer- Obviously I don't know if this worst case scenario will play out. I certainly hope it doesn't. But we should be mindful of it.

Source- Reddit Conspiracy

... so that about everybody in the coulisses is waiting for the "masses" to wake up and start gathering torches and pitchforks against the more and more blatant "theatre of the absurd"... excepted that the "immovable mover" is patiently waiting for "the plan" to crumble on itself when it will be discovered that black and white hats constitute the sides of the same coin... like with that chequered board where it becomes irrelevant which player wins in this arbitrary, artificial duality. It's time to have a good look at the organizers of that game (hint: "they" might be not of this world)!

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (26th October 2021), avid (25th October 2021), Bill Ryan (25th October 2021), ClearWater (26th October 2021), Ewan (27th November 2021), fifi (25th October 2021), Franny (11th December 2021), gord (25th October 2021), Harmony (26th October 2021), justntime2learn (25th October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th October 2021), mountain_jim (25th October 2021), Pam (25th October 2021), Patient (25th October 2021), Snoweagle (3rd November 2021), ThePythonicCow (25th October 2021), Tintin (25th October 2021)

23. Link to Post #472
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... echoes of the "Orion Model"... where the "White Hats/Alliance/good guys" are the ones who orchestrated the whole thing to be hailed as the saviors who "can help":

The "Plan" -- Vax Holocaust Will Ignite Total Anarchy

October 24, 2021

(The "Plan" is for the betrayed vaccinated to revolt and create a state of anarchy, such as seen in the Mad Max movies, left. The global government will save the day.)
    A billionaire in NZ supposedly leaked this info to a service provider he befriended.

The goal, of course, is a return to feudalism in a one-world government tyranny.

"The PLAN is to turn each citizen violently against his own government" when the vaccines result in mass deaths. The people promoting the vax will take the fall. That's why they are so disposable. Biden is almost dead. Fidelito is a twit.

The damage timeline for the mRNA vaccines is 2-3 years. The mRNA uptake "has exceeded their wildest expectations."

There is an antidote which only a few will get. They will still need people to serve them.

The anger of the vaxed who are maimed and dying will result in the destruction of all social institutions. They will "burn their government to the ground."

In the wake of anarchy, a new global government will emerge as "the great saviour."

Is this why some prominent anti vaxers belong to a Masonic organization? They believe in telling us in advance what they're going to do. Are these some of the people the billionaire says they "recruited?" Is this why Twitter now allows anti-vaccine info to circulate?
    Disclaimer- Obviously I don't know if this worst case scenario will play out. I certainly hope it doesn't. But we should be mindful of it.

Source- Reddit Conspiracy

... so that about everybody in the coulisses is waiting for the "masses" to wake up and start gathering torches and pitchforks against the more and more blatant "theatre of the absurd"... excepted that the "immovable mover" is patiently waiting for "the plan" to crumble on itself when it will be discovered that black and white hats constitute the sides of the same coin... like with that chequered board where it becomes irrelevant which player wins in this arbitrary, artificial duality. It's time to have a good look at the organizers of that game (hint: "they" might be not of this world)!
    It would be really easy to write this off as nonsense. But there are parts that make sense.

It is very obvious to me that Joe Biden was placed in his position not only as a wrecking ball but as a sort of kick in the teeth, a major humiliation. They could have had a number of other government puppets that would do the deep state bidding and had some kind of appeal but they chose the worst possible candidate. Joe and his crack smoking son and wife that looks like she is going to have a nervous breakdown everytime he opens his mouth to talk. One that I could see every US citizen eventually despising. I think the same might be said for old Boris in the UK and the other insane leaders in English speaking countries. It's definitely as though they want you to feel forced to get rid of them anyway possible because they are absolutely horrible and destructive.

Why hasn't You Tube censored Project Veritas and their incredibly successful revelations of the corruption of the Covid poison manufacturers? Now they are going to do the big reveal on the actual ingredients and apparently have a insider that is going to talk about it. You would think that would be censored at all costs.

I have started to note that you tube is getting more lax in their censorship of vaccine criticism. Just a tad.

I don't belong to Twitter but if it is true that they aren't censoring criticism any longer that would also back up what this person said.

The parts that don't jive is the fact that they have a antidote for this crap. Even if you did, it is not going to undo the type of damage that is being caused. Also, if we toppled all the governments would we be begging for some new source of tyranny no matter how great it sounded? Not so sure.

This is very interesting and I am filing it away as at least partially, potentially true.
    Last edited by Pam; 25th October 2021 at 14:02.

24. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ankle Biter (26th October 2021), avid (25th October 2021), Bill Ryan (25th October 2021), Brigantia (25th October 2021), Delight (25th October 2021), Dubsy (27th November 2021), Ewan (27th November 2021), fifi (25th October 2021), gord (25th October 2021), Gwin Ru (25th October 2021), Harmony (26th October 2021), jaybee (25th October 2021), justntime2learn (25th October 2021), Mike Gorman (11th December 2021), mountain_jim (25th October 2021), Tintin (11th December 2021), TomKat (25th October 2021), wondering (25th October 2021)

25. Link to Post #473
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

George Soros is a famous short-seller. Like many short-sellers, he's taken to causing the downfall he hopes to profit from. Anybody who accepts Soros' politics is a traitor, like him.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Ankle Biter (26th October 2021), bluestflame (26th October 2021), Brigantia (25th October 2021), chrifri (26th October 2021), East Sun (25th October 2021), Gwin Ru (25th October 2021), Harmony (26th October 2021), justntime2learn (25th October 2021), mountain_jim (11th December 2021), Pam (25th October 2021), wondering (25th October 2021)

27. Link to Post #474
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    We are certainly going through a period of global chaos and deconstruction, and the tyrants, bullies, bastards and other such agents of chaos are certainly active.

The question is who wins in the end, or rather what level of energetic awareness humanity shares in the end.

It may be that the Evil Bastards who have been lording over our civilization for Lord knows how many centuries (our "history" books certainly cannot be trusted to tell us this) are destroying their own apparatus, destroying the very governments, corporations (but I repeat myself), institutions, organized religions and publicly accepted (or imposed) "knowledge" that they have spent so much effort over the century corrupting for their own purposes.

The Bastards may be shooting themselves in the foot, and upwards, all the way.

It may be that the spirit, the awareness, the energy level (whatever terms you prefer) of humanity rise sufficiently that the school yard bully, the back alley thug, does not come out the winner in this global war by other means.

I predict that the Evil Elite Bastards will "shoot their wad" prematurely. Their climatic effort will be infertile.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ankle Biter (26th October 2021), bluestflame (26th October 2021), Brigantia (25th October 2021), chrifri (26th October 2021), Ewan (27th November 2021), fifi (26th October 2021), gord (25th October 2021), Gwin Ru (25th October 2021), Harmony (26th October 2021), justntime2learn (25th October 2021), mountain_jim (25th October 2021), Snoweagle (3rd November 2021), Sunray (26th November 2021), wondering (25th October 2021)

29. Link to Post #475
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,259 times in 5,712 posts

This is HORRIFIC regarding the jab. The intention to harm is clearly revealed.

This 2 hours is with Dr. Ardis, Karen Kuingston, Carrie Madej...

OMG!!! Must watch and share! Dr. Ardis and Dr. Carrie Madej learn from Karen Kingston

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

bluestflame (26th October 2021), Ewan (27th November 2021), Harmony (26th October 2021)

31. Link to Post #476
    Thanks

Dave Paulides, always a balanced, sane, intelligent, experienced, articulate voice, warns us again about the takedown of America — at the hands of China.

Listen to the opening seven-plus minutes of this video, published just a couple of days ago.

32. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (27th November 2021), aoibhghaire (26th November 2021), avid (26th November 2021), bluestflame (11th December 2021), Brodie75 (28th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (26th November 2021), Dubsy (27th November 2021), Elainie (26th November 2021), Ernie Nemeth (26th November 2021), Ewan (27th November 2021), fifi (26th November 2021), gord (26th November 2021), Gwin Ru (26th November 2021), Harmony (26th November 2021), holcaul (26th November 2021), Houman (27th November 2021), Jambo (26th November 2021), kudzy (26th November 2021), Mike (26th November 2021), Mike Gorman (11th December 2021), mountain_jim (26th November 2021), ThePythonicCow (27th November 2021), Tintin (11th December 2021), Yoda (27th November 2021)

33. Link to Post #477
    Thanks

This short interview struck me. At 1:30, Fox presenter Maria Bartiromo tells us she's been told by border agents that enough fentanyl has been seized this year to kill 200 million Americans.

She asks, "Is the CCP trying to kill us all?"

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (13th December 2021), bluestflame (11th December 2021), Ewan (19th December 2021), Gwin Ru (11th December 2021), Harmony (19th December 2021), Mike (11th December 2021), Mike Gorman (11th December 2021), mountain_jim (11th December 2021), Tintin (11th December 2021), wondering (11th December 2021), Yoda (11th December 2021)

35. Link to Post #478
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2021), bluestflame (17th December 2021), Ewan (19th December 2021), gord (17th December 2021), Harmony (19th December 2021), lisalu (19th December 2021), Satori (17th December 2021), Sunny (18th December 2021), wondering (19th December 2021)

37. Link to Post #479
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,592 times in 672 posts

I guess this fits this thread, or many others.

NBC’s Brian Williams Quits With Strange Farewell Message: America Being Burned Down “With Us Inside”
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Alecs (19th December 2021), avid (19th December 2021), Bill Ryan (19th December 2021), bluestflame (19th December 2021), Brodie75 (19th December 2021), Ewan (19th December 2021), gini (19th December 2021), Harmony (19th December 2021), lisalu (19th December 2021), Mare (19th December 2021), mountain_jim (19th December 2021), wondering (19th December 2021)

39. Link to Post #480
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gord (here)
    I guess this fits this thread, or many others.

NBC’s Brian Williams Quits With Strange Farewell Message: America Being Burned Down “With Us Inside”
    Not "strange" at all (though that was the YouTube video title).

Anyone who's remotely awake and aware right now will know that this was a short but very powerful message from someone who can clearly see EXACTLY what's happening to his country. Kudos to him for his integrity and courage.

40. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (19th December 2021), avid (19th December 2021), bluestflame (19th December 2021), Brodie75 (19th December 2021), ClearWater (19th December 2021), Ewan (19th December 2021), gini (19th December 2021), gord (19th December 2021), Harmony (19th December 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (19th December 2021), leavesoftrees (19th December 2021), lisalu (19th December 2021), Mare (19th December 2021), Mashika (19th December 2021), mountain_jim (19th December 2021), pabranno (19th December 2021), wondering (23rd December 2021), Yoda (19th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst 1 14 24 34 40 LastLast