+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst 1 18 28 38 41 LastLast

Thread: The planned takedown of America: now in full swing.

1. Link to Post #541
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,612 times in 8,702 posts

Default Re: The planned takedown of America: now in full swing.

Thanks Bill - guess for my part I will wait until some news comes out of it that makes the thread worth our time, as I admit I don't know it's value yet.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), Franny (13th August 2022), Harmony (13th August 2022), justntime2learn (13th August 2022), T Smith (13th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #542
    Thanks

This is live now - I am not going to be able to watch (much of) it live.

Quote Jordan Sather
    Lots of other folks here today too, more than the social last night. Some names I’m not apt to share sans their approval. This event has some heavy hitters at it.

Jordan Sather
    Some election fraud is getting exposed today 🔥🔥

WE MUST SECURE THEM
    2000 Mules - over 25 million views
    2 things came out of movie - ability to start conversation about drop-boxes,

12:55 - concerning the Ripcord - dialing it back just a bit - we wanted to release all of this, but dropbox video is a trainwreck
    never expected anyone to look at it
    caution everyone in room - the video is junk - trash
    pings are immutable - video is nonsense

handfull had decent video - will release - Detroit, Atlanta metro video
    we are going to publish it - but have to find a better way
    to livestream it, us AI to read through what's on screens
    expensive tech.

Plan today - Open.ink - more than video - all of Catherine documents,
    repository for data in ways that currently does not exist
    open records request docs - all in this

bad guys take down as soon as we test posted some of this

we want to democratize all of this data - this open.ink is the pulling of the ripcord.

it now exists online - expect it to get taken down several times next few days
    we will grow
    cross-index
    ties back to data that none of you have yet seen

going forward - create means to live stream some of this video to catch bad guys

national consent decrees - state by state - good to know what consent decrees are are in effect.

Have to understand what happened in 2020 but have to move on
    88 days to midterms - find balance - what happened but have to be in position to move forward.

1:10 - prepare , know consent degrees, know where illegal actions were happening, put them on notice with judicial orders to position behavior - have stronger legal mechanism to enforce the rules

speaker was Senior Information Assurance archtitect for gov for years - s
    laws cover machines, security around them,

not a single state in country follows these laws for digital assurance

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1cmbyz
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 13th August 2022 at 17:16.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alecs (15th August 2022), atman (13th August 2022), Bill Ryan (13th August 2022), Eva2 (13th August 2022), Franny (13th August 2022), Harmony (14th August 2022), justntime2learn (14th August 2022), kfm27917 (14th August 2022), lisalu (13th August 2022), Satori (13th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #543
    Thanks

Brian Cates
    If the Pit is about giving patriots viral tools and tech to prevent election fraud in the coming midterms, it’s done a good job on that in the morning session.

If they also intend to provide new evidence of foreign interference in the 2020 election that could be considered an act of war, they’ll have to get moving on that in the afternoon session.

We’ll see what happens.

Jordan Sather
    The morning session presented a few different technologies designed to secure elections, protect data spying/mining, and find open source information online. A few interesting tech products that I think could make a real difference if used properly. The afternoon session is now beginning and apparently we’re going to get into the meat of the election fraud intel in this session.

Jordan Sather
    Entitled comments complaining about “canceling the afternoon livestreams”. This is a private event. It was made known and thoroughly explained by Gregg & Catherine that there will be a private portion with information dropped to the attendees and there is good reason this portion will not be streamed. We are lucky True the Vote decided to stream any of it.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2022), Franny (13th August 2022), Harmony (14th August 2022), justntime2learn (14th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #544
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,119 times in 2,425 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    This is live now - I am not going to be able to watch (much of) it live.

Quote Jordan Sather
    Lots of other folks here today too, more than the social last night. Some names I’m not apt to share sans their approval. This event has some heavy hitters at it.

Jordan Sather
    Some election fraud is getting exposed today 🔥🔥

WE MUST SECURE THEM
    2000 Mules - over 25 million views
    2 things came out of movie - ability to start conversation about drop-boxes,

12:55 - concerning the Ripcord - dialing it back just a bit - we wanted to release all of this, but dropbox video is a trainwreck
    never expected anyone to look at it
    caution everyone in room - the video is junk - trash
    pings are immutable - video is nonsense

handfull had decent video - will release - Detroit, Atlanta metro video
    we are going to publish it - but have to find a better way
    to livestream it, us AI to read through what's on screens
    expensive tech.

Plan today - Open.ink - more than video - all of Catherine documents,
    repository for data in ways that currently does not exist
    open records request docs - all in this

bad guys take down as soon as we test posted some of this

we want to democratize all of this data - this open.ink is the pulling of the ripcord.

it now exists online - expect it to get taken down several times next few days
    we will grow
    cross-index
    ties back to data that none of you have yet seen

going forward - create means to live stream some of this video to catch bad guys

national consent decrees - state by state - good to know what consent decrees are are in effect.

Have to understand what happened in 2020 but have to move on
    88 days to midterms - find balance - what happened but have to be in position to move forward.

1:10 - prepare , know consent degrees, know where illegal actions were happening, put them on notice with judicial orders to position behavior - have stronger legal mechanism to enforce the rules

speaker was Senior Information Assurance archtitect for gov for years - s
    laws cover machines, security around them,

not a single state in country follows these laws for digital assurance

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1cmbyz
    If you are doing a search, look for “consent decrees”, not “consent degrees”. The use of consent decrees, which are agreements reached in the throes of a lawsuit, is an example of lawfare. How?

Georgia in the 2020 fiasco is a good example.

Interests supporting a political party, but not really, file a lawsuit in a state challenging the election laws of that state. The suit is a “friendly lawsuit”. Meaning, the state expects it, invited it, wants it, and is prepared to settle it. But, the impression is given to the public that the state is genuinely in favor of legitimate vote reform for the benefit of fair and honest elections and will defend against the lawsuit in earnest.

But in point of fact, the lawsuit is a sham. It is the mechanism and pretext for substantial changes in the target state’s election laws, rules and regulations, not to promote fair and honest elections, but the contrary. To allow major changes, under a court approved consent decree, that is willingly entered into by the state by the governor and attorney general, in election laws that allow the parties who file the lawsuit to control the outcome of the election.

That process is not democracy. It is tyranny and election theft.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2022), ClearWater (13th August 2022), Eva2 (14th August 2022), Franny (13th August 2022), Harmony (14th August 2022), justntime2learn (14th August 2022), mountain_jim (14th August 2022), T Smith (14th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #545
    Thanks

Reports from Pit later session..

Brian Cates
    I can’t believe what I’m hearing but I have to check and make sure I’m reading this right off my transcriber.

Brian Cates
    They said don’t post anything yet. 😬

I’m bound by agreement. I’ll post when I get permission from Gregg and Catherine.

Brian Cates
    Forwarded from
    CognitiveCarbon Public

(
    Cognitive Carbon
    )
    We can't divulge details just yet--we will as soon as Catherine gives the nod--but the 10X Mules statement appears justified.

The morning portion, which was streamed live and appeared somewhat disjointed makes much more sense with the afternoon context.

Wow. Just wow.

Brian Cates
    Forwarded from
    Jordan Sather

Gregg & Catherine told a detailed story about some of their findings that they haven’t revealed publicly (for their own safety). They gave the Pit attendees the information and resources to continue digging and exposing this story. It involves foreign interference in local and state elections around the country. Names were named. They told us after the Pit was done, which it is now, that we can blow it up - but we’re all wondering what we should post and how we can do it with respect for Gregg & Catherine’s safety. You’ll hear about all of this in the coming days.

Brian Cates
    Forwarded from
    Jordan Sather

Catherine said they will work to post information about this story on their new website, Open.ink, by Monday. The citizen journos at the Pit will be telling it within the coming days, too. It will all get out there. MANY will be digging into the questionable company involved in this that may have been rigging elections on behalf of the CCP.

Brian Cates
    Forwarded from
    Patel Patriot

Still gathering my thoughts from the PIT. Will share details soon.

They presented another avenue in which China had their hands all up inside our cookie jar. Connections still need to be made.

The biggest question I had for Gregg last night was whether he believed Trump knew about what they found prior to Gregg’s team finding it.

His answer: “no question”

Brian Cates
    I am told I can disclose the critical info revealed at the end of The Pit on Monday.

(looks like Jordan posting details before then)

Jordan Sather

The company name is called Konnech Inc., an election management co. based in Michigan - Gregg and Catherine said they stumbled across databases and software that linked this company directly into the CCP, and there was a load of information about American election systems located on servers based in Wuhan, China. After finding out about this and going to the authorities, they were threatened. Now they want We the People to help them expose this story since the FBI is too compromised to do anything.

Jordan Sather
    The problem is that there are some counties and states around the country where this company’s software and products are still in use - and we have Midterm elections in 88 days. This company also does business in other countries, like Australia. Also, this is possibly (likely) one company of many tied to the CCP running elections around America. Dominion was just one.

Jordan Sather
    Doing the best I can to relay a complex, two hour story that was just told to us. We are still ruminating on everything and trying to get details straight.

Jordan Sather
    Props to the Epoch Times, One America News, Right Side Broadcasting Network, and the Gateway Pundit for being the only independent news outlet ballsy enough to send reporters to the Pit.

Oh, and @WeTheMedia too!
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 14th August 2022 at 12:28.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2022), ClearWater (14th August 2022), Franny (14th August 2022), Harmony (14th August 2022), justntime2learn (18th August 2022), lisalu (15th August 2022), T Smith (14th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #546
    Thanks

from PIT disclosures

https://creativedestructionmedia.com...rver-in-wuhan/

BREAKING: True The Vote Releases Information Given To FBI Months Ago – China Has Information on 1.8 Million US Election Workers On Server In Wuhan

by CD Media StaffAugust 15, 2022

True the Vote held a private, invite-only event over the weekend. CDMedia had a reporter at the conference conducted at an undisclosed location.

Information was released that True the Vote many months ago stumbled upon a server in China which True the Vote says holds a great deal of personal information on 1.8 million U.S. election workers. The data was brought to the FBI which has so far done nothing with it.

Catherine Englebrecht and Gregg Phillips told the audience they are now a target of an FBI investigation over the issue, not the CCP.

CDMedia will report more information as it can be verified.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2022), ClearWater (15th August 2022), Franny (17th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), lisalu (15th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #547
    Thanks

Brian Cates
    It's been one year since the Cyber Symposium was held in Sioux Falls, South Dakota from August 10-12.

Here's the first original column I published on my new Substack when I launched it last year.

As I wait for the email confirmation that I can now share the full Pit details, here's my summary column on the Cyber Symposium and what happened a year ago.

I can already tell you The Pit, and Gregg Phillips and Catherine Engelbrecht have delivered in a way that the Cyber Symposium never did.

/////////

Brian Cates
    Forwarded from
    The Authority
    🎖🎖🎖
    (
    The Authority
    )

My takeaways from The Pit.

> If the systems of Government in place do not want to ensure free and fair elections then it is up to us to create new systems.

True The Vote is opening up the
    information to the public so we know EXACTLY what to look for in the upcoming midterms.

> We know the Deep State is rapidly losing control of the narrative and they MUST make a move soon or face a total defeat.

> We The People — Civilian oversight of our elections = POWER TO THE PEOPLE.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2022), ClearWater (15th August 2022), Franny (17th August 2022), Harmony (16th August 2022), lisalu (15th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #548
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,620 times in 20,704 posts

The Endgame--Mike Adams
    8/17/22
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the...er-mike-adams/

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/93263bdf-0ad9-47a2-af3b-44f960abcb22

"Mike Adams says that the goal of the foreign agents controlling the Biden Regime is to provoke Trump supporters with their Mar-a-Lago raid and their imminent indictment of Trump, so that Federal Agents can stage a false flag and blame it on them.

Mike says that during the false flag event, the Feds plan to feign weakness and become “overwhelmed” by MAGA grannies and thereby be “forced” to call in UN forces, staffed mainly with CCP troops, who would then come in and disarm the US population.

On Tuesday, Project Veritas released a leaked document from within the Department of Homeland Security:
    https://assets.ctfassets.net/syq3snm...uments_PDF.pdf
    ...which is propagating their side of this narrative to their personnel, warning of a heightened security risk for federal agents from Domestic Violent Extremists [DVEs] because of the Mar-a-Lago raid and the upcoming election.

The document reads, “The threats we have observed, to date, underscore that DVEs [Domestic Violent Extremists] may view the 2022 midterm election as an additional flashpoint around which to escalate threats against perceived ideological opponents, including federal law enforcement personnel…

“In recent years, DVEs adhering to different violent extremist ideologies have coalesced around perceptions of government overreach and election fraud to threaten and conduct violence. As a result of recent activities, we assess that potential targets of DVE violence moving forward could include law enforcement, judicial officials, individuals implicated in conspiracy theories, and perceived ideological opponents who challenge their worldview.

The leaked material concludes with a warning to agents that the public should not know this information.

“Information contained in this intelligence bulletin is for official use only. No portion of this bulletin should be released to the media, the general public, or over nonsecure Internet servers. Release of this material could adversely affect or jeopardize investigative activities.”

Mike says, “The illegitimate Biden Regime would be combining forces with the UN and NATO and even Communist Chinese troops to go to war with the American People. But in order to get there, they need to provoke violence, which is why we have to say: ‘No violence! Don’t fall for it. Don’t take the bait.’

He continues, “We will be victorious but without resorting to violence and we’re going to talk about today. We’ve got some pretty big news. Some new intel that came in over the weekend. This involves Trump; how he’s going to be indicted under the Espionage Act and we have new information about how the Powers-that-Be are trying to invoke a civil war in the United States and then they would use that to call for United Nations Peacekeeping occupation of the US.

“And those UN troops might be NATO troops from Europe or they might be Chinese troops – that’s right – the People’s Liberation Army wearing blue helmets…

“A lot of news was breaking over the weekend that the very same agents involved in this Mar-a-Lago raid, on Trump’s private residence – well – these are the same FBI agents reportedly involved, who are under criminal investigation by Durham for their role in Russiagate and all the other nonsense and false allegations and fabrications that were leveled against Trump over the last 5, almost 6 years, at this point.

“So, it’s the same group of just law-breaking, corrupt lunatics at the FBI and you know, the American People are kinda sick of it.

“I would just add, Folks, Keep it peaceful…The corrupt FBI wants people to attack the FBI – which, of course, you should not do!”

ERIC TRUMP: SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS CAPTURED AGENTS “BEHAVING IMPROPERLY”

In an interview with DailyMail.com:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-FBI-raid.html
    ...Eric Trump said that the security cameras at Mar-a-Lago captured FBI agents “behaving improperly” during the raid on former President Donald Trump’s home last week but he said staff refused to turn off the surveillance cameras, as requested by the FBI and they captured agents raiding areas where they weren’t authorized to go.

Over the weekend, Sean Hannity reported that the FBI is now desperately trying to obtain all the surveillance footage. Then on Monday night, Eric told Sean that they have the surveillance footage of the FBI and that they will release it “At the right time.”
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/eri...e-cameras-off/

BIGDICKANON’S CIA FREN SEZ…

Paul Furber is a South African journalist and a former 4Chan moderator who was one of the people who helped bring the Q posts from 4Chan out to the world. Paul also maintains an archive of the 4Chan posts of an alleged CIA source, who is very foul-mouthed and who has some interesting things to say about the FBI raid at Mar-a-Lago, which actually corroborate the claims of Eric Trump and of Mike Adams, though he made these claims several days before they did! The source posted the following [misspellings left as-is]:

[8/8/22] What the CIA planted.
    [8/9/22] The CIA planted top secret information at the Trump estate and then alerted the FBI that Trump had taken the material with him when he left office. This goes all the way to the top of both agencies and the White House. They did not realize Trump had the storage areas under surveillance and he has the tapes.
    [8/10/22] It was the CIA that planted the evidence it was the FBI who retrieved it. And at the top of theses agencies there is no difference…
    [8/11/22] You do know the FISA Court was used by the FBI to place spies and listening devices in Mar-a-Lago. The court was told by the FBI there was a foreign intelligence service working with Trump and the FBI used falsified information provided by Trump foes in the FBI. Same group of clowns that went after Carter Page. Same crap different person.
    The Justice Department already has charges ready to go against Trump and this was just to get more evidence. They figure once the indictment is released this issue will fade into the sunset. All the while they hide the Hunter/Joe Biden crime family. Want to get the the bottom of this go view the FISA Warrant and who submitted in and who approved in.

Although this source is highly questionable, his posts with privileged information preceded official public statements and proved to be accurate reflections of the Trump camp’s positions. Also, his advice to look at the person who submitted the FISA Warrant to place spies and listening devices in Mar-a-Lago back in 2017 seems like good advice to me, because, as Eric Trump said, it’s the same clowns all over again.

Intelligence contractor, Tore Maras posting on TRUTHSocial last week said that we need to see the 302s associated with the raid, as these quote, “will tell us WHO gave first person testimony and WHO the FBI agent was,” who ordered the raid.

302s are what the FBI calls the notes they take of conversations with witnesses and which are often key evidence of a possible crime – except in this case, the crime in question may be the FBI raid, itself!

On Monday, the DOJ announced that they would not be releasing any of the affidavits but on Tuesday, Bruce Reinhart, the federal judge in Florida who approved the warrant for the FBI to search former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate has scheduled a Thursday hearing on a motion to unseal the affidavit that prosecutors used to secure it.

Reinhart appears to be extremely partisan, making derogatory posts about Trump on social media, donating thousands of dollars to Barack Obama’s presidential campaign and taking a leave of absence from his post at a local US Attorney’s office 10 years ago to represent and defend employees of convicted pedophile, Jeffrey Epstein after they had received immunity during the probe of the infamous pedophile financier of sex trafficking. By Reinhart’s own admission, he represented Epstein’s pilots; his scheduler, Sarah Kellen; and Nadia Marcinkova, who Epstein once reportedly described as his “Yugoslavian sex slave.”

The Conservative Treehouse weighed in last week that the DOJ wants to seize every last shred of a document from Trump’s term in order to memory hole everything that occurred during Trump’s presidency and to utterly disappear him. This point, again somewhat echoed by BigDickAnon’s CIA Fren:

[8/14/22]: “What is beneath the surface and pointed to in the documents in the public view is the comment that the FBI was after everything Trump had for his term of Presidency and up to the present. Jim Comey and others in the intelligence community are laying a charge of treason against the President and have testified that based on information they have from foreign intelligence services Trump sold the country out to the Russians. The plan is shown in the supporting documents the public will not see. The intelligence groups behind this are the Ukrainians and the British with help from Americans. The allegations will be backed up by evidence created in the Ukraine and planted at Mara largo. In other words the planted material will back up the allegations made in the initial phases of the investigation. Are you not entertained?…
    Both the Republican and Democrat Party have united to destroy the country and that destruction is centered in the counter intelligence unit of the FBI. But they have f*ed up enjoy.

[8/15/22]: …The same group of characters behind the previous attacks on Trump are at it again along with the intelligence services in the U.S. England and the Ukraine. Money shipped to the Ukraine for supposed defense purposes were used to fabricate evidence that was planted at Mara Largo."

Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1512853
    Last edited by onawah; 17th August 2022 at 18:01.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2022), ClearWater (17th August 2022), Franny (26th August 2022), Harmony (25th August 2022), lisalu (20th August 2022), mountain_jim (17th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #549
    Thanks

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraha...burbs-n2612016

Families Flee Woke City of Portland as Homeless Take Over the Suburbs

Homelessness and crime are taking over woke, left-wing cities thanks to radical policies and defund the police agendas.

States such as California and New York have seen a spike in "For Sale" signs as a massive number of people are fleeing to red states for a better way of life.

One city in particular, however, is driving families out faster than others due to its rampant homeless crisis.

According to recent U.S. Census Bureau data, Portland's population dropped by over 11,000 residents, and that number keeps climbing.

The exodus could be because of the thousands of homeless encampments lining the streets or the used needles on the sidewalks. What was once a lovely city with so much potential has turned into an unsafe, liberal-loving crime haven with a massive drug and homeless problem.

The mayor's office said roughly 6,000 homeless people reside in Portland, though residents believe that number far exceeds what they are claiming.

Real estate broker Lauren Iaquinta told KGW8 that families are having to escape their homes because of the homeless.

"It's neighborhood by neighborhood. You can be driving through North Portland and you're in this lovely area where there's no issues, and then you can make a turn around the corner and have homeless camps there. It's kind of sad. I've been doing this for 10 years here in Portland and it's changed quite a bit," she said.

Iaquinta said that the most saddening aspect of it all is that the homeless encampments are moving to the suburbs, making residents fearful about whether or not they can even go in their own yards at night.

"I would say the migration to the suburbs, I've seen quite a bit in the last two years… most people don't want to have to worry about if they can leave their car parked in their driveway overnight without maybe having it broken into. It's a pretty testy subject," she said.

Portland became the epicenter for Antifa members during the 2021 summer riots and, since then, has not bounced back.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2022), ClearWater (24th August 2022), Franny (26th August 2022), Harmony (25th August 2022), justntime2learn (21st August 2022)

19. Link to Post #550
    Thanks

Deep research on Konnech, Inc, which was exposed (to a degree) to researchers at The PIT for possessing personal data in Wuhan for millions of US election workers.

Researchers after The PIT, and even Steve Bannon have mentioned how they are coming to the conclusion that the CCP is involved (in US election tampering).

(article to long/filled to post here now - here is the intro)

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/the-c...jinhua-konnech

The Curious Case of Jinhua Konnech Inc. and YU Jianwei (于建伟)

KanekoaTheGreat

In my first article, I explained how Konnech Inc., a U.S. software company based out of East Lansing, Michigan, helps manage the poll workers, poll locations, campaigns, assets, mail-in ballots, and supplies necessary to run elections in the United States, Canada, and Australia.

Although, the American technology company is used by the U.S. Department of Defense and 'thousands of election offices across North America', Konnech Inc., which was founded in 2002, previously built a ‘communication platform’ called ChineseBrief.com for the Confucius Institute.

Furthermore, many of the company’s software engineers and employees graduated from Chinese universities such as Zhejiang University, Nanjing University, University of Science and Technology of China, Beijing Language and Culture University, China Agricultural University, and HuaZhong University of Science and Technology.

For instance, Eugene Yu, the CEO of Konnech Inc., graduated from Zhejiang University in Zhejiang, China, with a bachelors degree in 1982 before receiving his MBA from Wake Forest University in 1988.

Moreover, in Queensland, Australia’s 2020 elections, “count reporting problems on election night” were partly the result of “a new computer system not being tested as planned because ‘coding resources’ were locked down in Wuhan”, according to the digital news company InQueensland.

In fact, these Wuhan coding resources led to four members of the Queensland Parliament — MP Crandon, MP Lister, MP Simpson, and MP Robinson — asking the Queensland Premier on July 15, 2020, why Konnech was given the contract to produce the software administering Queensland’s elections using “China based coders”?

MP Robinson questioned the Premier, “Can the Premier guarantee that Konnech, Inc. does not have a connection to the Chinese Communist Party through its China based subsidiary Jinhua Konnech Inc.?”

And that is where today’s story begins.

Jinhua Konnech Inc.

Consider that a patent application was filed in China for a system of “network voting of absent electorates” by Jinhua Konnech Inc. on February 4, 2015, under two inventors named Chen Wei (陈伟) and Shao Guojun (邵国君).

The rights of that patent were then transferred on October 7, 2015, from Jinhua Konnech Inc. to Jinhua Hongzheng Technology Co., Ltd. (金华鸿正科技有限公司), a Chinese election technology company also founded in 2015.

Rather impressively, Jinhua Hongzheng Technology Co., Ltd. is a software provider for the National People's Congress (NPC) of the People’s Republic of China.

Hongzheng Technology builds hardware and software including mobile applications for more than 400 NPC clients in more than 20 provinces across China.

Hongzheng Technology is also partnered with Lenovo, Huawei, China Telecom, China Unicom, and China Mobile and has branch offices in Hangzhou, Shenzhen, Nanjing, Wuhan among other places, according to the company’s website.

< much more research at link >
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 20th August 2022 at 16:23.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

7he5ource (20th August 2022), Bill Ryan (20th August 2022), ClearWater (24th August 2022), Franny (26th August 2022), Harmony (25th August 2022), justntime2learn (21st August 2022)

21. Link to Post #551
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I read half your thread and see much research, much relating to Politics.
    I wonder if you consider voting in general to be legitimate?
    In my study of ancient cultures Greece has [at times] been acredited with being 1st to employ voting.
    2 large baskets outside a gate with dark and light stones were filled with stones outside a gate.
    People (with only 2 choices) passed through agate dropping a black or white stone in the electoral basket.
    Soldiers (spies?) watched keeping records above on the gate.

Is this a way of identifying political dissidents?

QUOTE:Using her grandfather”s genealogy database, BridgeAnne d”Avignon, 12, a seventh grade student at Monte Vista Christian School in Watsonville has found that every president, except eighth president Martin Van Buren, is descended from King John of England.UNQUOITE.

Have you wondered why if elections were OPEN and fair why everyone elected is related?

USA "HAD" 3 political parties (including the communist party) until senator McCarthy and the homosexual (felony at the time) FBI chief J.E.Hoover embarked on a mission to exterminate the Communist party.
    This Party was Strong in USA especially in Hollywood amongst ELITES.
    Lucille Ball was one of millions of CARD CARRYING members and was told she must apologize and renounce the party as EVIL on national TV or "never work again" ... she did!

The Cosa Nostra Mob had film of Hoover committing the felony of homosexual acts though his window and took control of the FBI via blackmail.

Nowadays elections are run by computers.
    Electoral colleges can overrun popular votes, the Busche/Bush election in Florida was declared fraud by most major media, and life
    went on, no action taken. Another Bush (Busche) plotted a coup d'état in Washington, was close to successful, caught, never charged and no action taken.

If ppl allege the downfall of USA is based at all on politics I ask them if they're aware of election history on earth over the 4000 yrs or so, ands ask if they believe it's legitimate?
    WhichisWitch, 7he4ryan, 7he4uthor, 7he4rchitect, 7he6uild, 7he6hurch, Celestial1ntelligence4dministration Network5ystems4nalyst ... a few of the hundreds of names I've used publishing Intelligence Analysis online.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th August 2022), Bill Ryan (20th August 2022), Franny (26th August 2022), Harmony (25th August 2022), justntime2learn (21st August 2022), mountain_jim (20th August 2022)

23. Link to Post #552
    Thanks

Well it's not my thread (It's Bill's - so maybe your post addresses him?), and my recent political posts here have more to do with another poster bringing the then-upcoming The Pit meetings to this thread - and since neither I nor anyone else split that off the content is still here. (and I have added more)

One of the facets of The planned takedown of America is via political and information control. Soros and Technocrat millions contribute to that.

It's hard to argue for voting legitimacy given how much historic corruption is obvious, with 2020 being the most obvious, yet as you list the problems throughout our (US) history are apparent.

But if the US is ever going to reflect the will of the citizens, elections cleanup will be necessary, with electronic and absentee voting both being totally unreliable.

After Obama I said I would never 'vote' again, but cast a 2016 vote for Trump just to issue an F You to the system and to the Bush/Clinton family's machines.

As far as voting to (philosophically) throw an entertaining spanner in the works, I thought the Trump vote was well worth it.

I see the division now as CCP/Globalism vs US Nationalism, and when the globalists are trying to implement a serf-controlling technocracy then I see value in opposing that, by sharing the exposing of the corruption in the US, the WEF, the CFR, the UN, and other countries, in hopes of trying to participate in a Great Awakening where folks stop being mind-controlled but act with honest, truthful data and knowledge to try and improve things and restore freedom where they can.

In a country supposedly a Republic based on Democratic principles, the voting has to be a component of that, while that system remains, in my view.

But this thread was more about reporting on and showing the destruction of the strength of the US by CCP, WEF, Uniparty, and Soros infiltration and corruption through all levels of society.

Corrupting and controlling elections is just one component of that.

Many folks in other countries feel that if the globalist Great Reset can be stopped, the US citizenry will need to step up and contribute in large measure.

///

later update - new info related to electronic voting issues - don't yet know how significant

Quote Brian Cates
    Forwarded from
    [S]ELECTION CODE

They're Afraid of What We've Uncovered: "These People Are Being Selected, Not Elected"

"They left the evidence in the machines..."

Watch the world premiere of [S]ELECTION CODE Saturday, starting at 6:30 pm central time at frankspeech.com.

Or visit selectioncode.com to register for a free digital copy.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 20th August 2022 at 20:06.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2022), Franny (26th August 2022), Harmony (25th August 2022), lisalu (20th August 2022)

25. Link to Post #553
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,765 times in 32,948 posts

I think this video might well belong here. It's about carjacking in New Orleans, but (as many reading here will understand) this is a symptom of a far greater and growing problem.

Tucker Carlson sums it up perfectly at the very start of the video:

The symptoms of societal decay are universal. They're not unique to a specific society. You recognize them in any country at any time — now, or a thousand years ago. It's always the same.
    • The men become weak.
    • The leaders get decadent.
    • Law enforcement gets politicized.
    • The currency gets devalued.
    And then, things begin to come apart.

The video title is This is a clear indication of things unraveling.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

9ideon (24th August 2022), Alecs (24th August 2022), ClearWater (24th August 2022), Franny (26th August 2022), Harmony (25th August 2022), Jambo (24th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (24th August 2022), justntime2learn (24th August 2022), lisalu (24th August 2022), Mike (24th August 2022), mountain_jim (24th August 2022), Violet3 (25th August 2022), Yoda (24th August 2022)

27. Link to Post #554
    Thanks

another example from today's articles

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ooting-burning

Chicago Public Schools' Radical Agenda Gets Uglier: 'Equity' Video Promotes Looting & Burning

BY TYLER DURDEN
    WEDNESDAY, AUG 24, 2022 - 05:00 PM
    Authored by Matt Rosenberg via Wirepoints.org,

Looting and burning is a pathway to social justice. That’s the message from a video recently added by Chicago Public Schools to its website as a response to perceived economic injustice for blacks. The district calls the video an “equity tool,” but the reality is it promotes hopelessness. Titled “How Can We Win?,” the video’s message is clear: there is no way. Better to riot, loot, and burn. It sounds unbelievable, but in Chicago’s schools, it’s not.

Some CPS students have difficult lives. Too many face the possibility of violent crime and gang harassment, and loss of friends and family.

Schools, and CPS in particular, are meant to be places of hope and growth, where learning can be a ticket to a better life. CPS leadership and teachers are meant to push kids beyond where they are, to help them read and do math and to think and to succeed. There’s no question that’s a challenging objective. But there must be optimism, high expectations, and possibility running through it all.

Instead, with this video CPS is promoting a fatalistic, nihilistic message to kids. There is no hope in its message.

< more at link >

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th August 2022), arwen (25th August 2022), Bill Ryan (25th August 2022), Franny (26th August 2022), Harmony (25th August 2022), lisalu (24th August 2022)

29. Link to Post #555
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,584 times in 661 posts

This seems to belong here. 10 minutes:

Last edited by arwen; 25th August 2022 at 15:07.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Alecs (25th August 2022), Bill Ryan (25th August 2022), ClearWater (25th August 2022), Franny (26th August 2022), Harmony (27th August 2022), mountain_jim (25th August 2022)

31. Link to Post #556
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,584 times in 661 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    another example from today's articles

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ooting-burning

Chicago Public Schools' Radical Agenda Gets Uglier: 'Equity' Video Promotes Looting & Burning

BY TYLER DURDEN
    WEDNESDAY, AUG 24, 2022 - 05:00 PM
    Authored by Matt Rosenberg via Wirepoints.org,

Looting and burning is a pathway to social justice. That’s the message from a video recently added by Chicago Public Schools to its website as a response to perceived economic injustice for blacks. The district calls the video an “equity tool,” but the reality is it promotes hopelessness. Titled “How Can We Win?,” the video’s message is clear: there is no way. Better to riot, loot, and burn. It sounds unbelievable, but in Chicago’s schools, it’s not.

Some CPS students have difficult lives. Too many face the possibility of violent crime and gang harassment, and loss of friends and family.

Schools, and CPS in particular, are meant to be places of hope and growth, where learning can be a ticket to a better life. CPS leadership and teachers are meant to push kids beyond where they are, to help them read and do math and to think and to succeed. There’s no question that’s a challenging objective. But there must be optimism, high expectations, and possibility running through it all.

Instead, with this video CPS is promoting a fatalistic, nihilistic message to kids. There is no hope in its message.

< more at link >

It is beyond surreal for me to witness all this unfolding in America.

A brief contextual note: In South Africa we actually DID have systemic racism, it was called Apartheid, was legislated and was bad, very bad.

We were a social experiment in whether it was possible to move forward taking the path of Truth, Reconciliation and forgiveness, working to a path of equality of opportunity for all, with several initiatives to address the imbalances brought by the Apartheid regime.

It started off reasonably well under the circumstances, but the snake of radical hatred crept in after a few years, brought in by the Carnegie Corporation, Ford Foundation, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and Soros Foundation. They brought the shift from the concept and goal of peace and prosperity, health and happiness for all, to the goal of EQUITY which meant perpetual hatred for white people, perpetual victimhood for black people and hatred and bloody violence and torture justified - under EQUITY.

The concept of "Equity" which sounds good until you live out what it actually means - it was piloted in South Africa about 26 years ago, still ongoing, and has poisoned this beautiful country, bringing misery to all but the rich.

Now, it has come back home to America, where it was originally conceptualized.

It is just SURREAL.

Further contextual note - they often refer to Trevor Noah - who is entirely sponsored, promoted and put where he is by - Bill Gates. The irony is that he is appointed to speak for Black people in America - but in South Africa, he is not regarded as Black or having any right to speak for Black South Africans as he is mixed race - the term here is "Coloured" and thus he is considered part of one of the slightly less oppressive, but still previously advantaged over Blacks under apartheid.
    Last edited by arwen; 25th August 2022 at 15:52.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th August 2022), Franny (26th August 2022), Harmony (27th August 2022), JohanB (26th August 2022), mountain_jim (25th August 2022), Orph (25th August 2022)

33. Link to Post #557
    Thanks

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...000-employees/

(embedded links and tweets and m ore at link for the list below)

IRS Official Nikole Flax Who Was Involved in the IRS Conservative Targeting Scandal — Is Picked to Lead the “Centralized Office” for the New 87,000 Employees

By Jim Hoft
    Published August 26, 2022 at 7:45am
    256 Comments

The IRS Conservative Targeting Scandal involved:
    • Hundreds of conservative groups were targeted
    • At least 5 pro-Israel groups
    • Constitutional groups
    • Groups that criticized Obama administration
    • At least two pro-life groups
    • An 83 year-old Nazi concentration camp survivor
    • A 180 year-old Baptist paper
    • A Texas voting-rights group
    • A Hollywood conservative group was targeted and harassed
    • Conservative activists and businesses
    • At least one conservative Hispanic group
    • IRS continued to target groups even after the scandal was exposed
    • 10% of Tea Party donors were audited by the IRS
    • And… 100% of the 501(c)(4) Groups Audited by IRS Were Conservative

in 2014 The Gateway Pundit reported —

IRS Commissioner John Koskinen testified before the House Oversight and Government Reform on March 26, 2014. Koskinen told Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) during the hearing that Loise Lerner’s emails were archived and it would take a long time to retrieve them.

Following his testimony the IRS told Congress Lois Lerner’s emails were lost in a computer crash.

The Obama IRS later said it could not find emails from six other top employees involved in the conservative targeting scandal.

National Review reported:

It’s not just Lois Lerner’s e-mails. The Internal Revenue Service says it can’t produce e-mails from six more employees involved in the targeting of conservative groups, according to two Republicans investigating the scandal.

The IRS recently informed Ways and Means chairman Dave Camp and subcommittee chairman Charles Boustany that computer crashes resulted in additional lost e-mails, including from Nikole Flax, the chief of staff to former IRS commissioner Steven Miller, who was fired in the wake of the targeting scandal.

The revelation about Lerner’s e-mails rekindled the targeting scandal and today’s news has further inflamed Republicans. Camp and Boustany are now demanding a special prosecutor to investigate “every angle” of the events that led to Lois Lerner’s revelation in May 2013 that the agency had used inappropriate criteria to review the applications for tax exemption.

The lawmakers expressed particular outrage that the agency has known
    since February that it would not be able to produce the e-mails requested by the committee yet did not apprise the committee of that fact, and they charged in a statement that the IRS is attempting to “cover up the fact that it convenient lost key documents in the investigation.”

Nikole Flax was the chief of staff to former IRS commissioner Steven Miller, who was fired in the wake of the targeting scandal.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 26th August 2022 at 14:49.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2022), Harmony (27th August 2022), justntime2learn (27th August 2022)

35. Link to Post #558
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/...HKf1Nsmw3WQg-Q

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th August 2022), ClearWater (26th August 2022), Harmony (27th August 2022), justntime2learn (27th August 2022)

37. Link to Post #559
    Language
    English
    Thanks

TORE SAYS: HOW OUR ELECTIONS WERE FEDERALIZED BEHIND OUR BACKS!
    8/25/22
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/tor...pecial-report/

(There is a Rumble video at the link, but I couldn't find it on Rumble as yet so that it could be embedded it. I recommend skipping the first 5 minutes of the video as it's just music. )

"This special report by former intelligence contractor, Tore Maras is about the very shady way our elections are getting stolen via the DHS’ Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and how we are going to fix it.

In the US, elections are, by law handled by the states’ counties. However, the Feds have found a way around this, without our knowledge or consent.

Tore Maras is running for Secretary of State of Ohio, in order for her to gain that elusive “standing”, the lack of which prevented the filing of cases challenging the 2020 Election in several jurisdictions, in late 2020 and early 2021.Tore is on the ballot for Secretary of State in Ohio as an Independent but now, the GOP has financed Ohio’s incumbent Secretary of State, Republican Frank LaRose‘s lawsuit to get her kicked off the ballot. Yes, the GOP.

Tore appeared for her case yesterday at Ohio’s Supreme Court in Columbus but she was ejected from the court and she was not allowed to hear the testimony against her, in what appeared to be kangaroo proceedings similar that we’ve recently seen inflicted upon the J6 defendants, Simone Gold, Michael Flynn, Alex Jones, Donald Trump and others.

She describes Ohio as the “Epicenter” of what she calls the “United States’ Fourth Unelected Branch of Government”, which is precisely why she moved to Ohio and is running for office there.To make her point, she refers to her opponent, Frank LaRose and she says, “You have to ask how many of your Secretaries of State have been country-hopping? How many of them went to Israel in 2020 to tell them how awesome their elections are? How many of them are leading the charge with CISA? How many of them are observing, with Cindy McCain, Zelenskyy’s [s]election?”

Turning to the topic of the 2020 Election, Tore asks, “‘So, how did they do it? How did the Fourth Unelected Branch do it, Tore?’

“Well, this is simple: Russia, Russia Russia Collusion. It started with Obama, with the Russia, Russia, Russia Collusion. If anyone says that the Russia, Russia, Russia Collusion was only about Hillary Clinton, they are lying. It was the Obama administration, in its entirety.

“And what they did was, they used this. ‘Oh, because Russia got Hillary’s emails. Oh, because…they hacked Podesta’s emails!’ Suddenly, the Department of Homeland Security, under the Homeland Security Act of 2002 is supposed to be in our elections.”

With two weeks to go before Trump took office, Obama’s Secretary of Homeland Security, Jeh Johnson declared election infrastructure to be federal “Critical Infrastructure”. Interestingly, Johnson was chosen as the designated survivor for the inauguration of Donald Trump and would have become the next president if a disaster or attack had occurred.

Tore continues, “Now, I have clearly stated this Fourth Unelected Branch of Government – and I have been consistent for years – is running the show. It’s not one person, it is a whole network. They are a well-oiled machine. Well, here it goes:

“In order [for the Federal Government] to do anything with a state, you’ve got to have an agreement and if you guys look back at my articles on Big League Politics, the way they sequestered all your private identifying information was having memorandums of understanding between the FBI and your attorneys general, where the exchange was not money but it was access.

“‘Give us your information, then we can spy on our own citizens and we can collect and create profiles on our own citizens.’ Well, the same applies, here for elections…

“So, how did they do it? Memorandums of Understanding were very easy to find when it was about data collection and spying on citizens, because it was the same FBI agent to your attorneys general.

“But when it came to CISA, when it came to what Obama did, well, they didn’t stay consistent…[because] if they’re consistent in who they have an agreement with, they get caught.”

She explains that in order to obfuscate the role of the Fourth Unelected Branch of Government via the DHS and CISA in the 2020 elections, they made different kinds of arrangements with the states and/or counties.

She says, “There’s three different ways they could do it: 1) They have an agreement with your Secretary of State to own the [voting machine] networks; 2) They have an agreement with the Board of Elections’ County Director; 3) They have an agreement with your County Judge.”

She then instructs her listeners on how to question their various state- and county-level public servants about any memorandums of understanding, which they may have with the DHS through its privatized entities.

Then she shows us images of one such agreement that was discovered by one of her followers, which she is using in her Ohio lawsuit. Although the agreement was classified – and despite the fact that Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton had ordered all such agreements to be de-classified – this document remained hidden, albeit sloppily so – enabling this concerned citizen to find it.

It is a “Memorandum of Agreement Between Center for Internet Security, Inc. (“CIS”)/Election Infrastructure Information Sharing and Analysis Center [located in Greenbush, NY] and Dallas County, Texas” executed on October 19, 2018.

Tore wants us to see how they did this. CIS is a DHS/CISA contractor, it’s not CISA direct. She says, “It’s federally-funded. Huh. You’re paying them to fix your elections…Thank you very much, Texas!… You guys just helped me blow this wider than Ohio!”

In the opening recitations of the agreement, it says, “CIS has entered into an agreement with the Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”) to provide cybersecurity, including cybersecurity services for state election entities.”

Tore says, “So, this is a subsidiary and a private-ish-type entity for DHS to provide cybersecurity. So, ‘CIS entered into an agreement with DHS to provide cybersecurity, including cybersecurity services for state election entities.’

“In other words, a Federal entity has partnered with their own employees that are in the more private area or separated organization or an affiliate or another branch – just Feds, OK? Let’s just say it that way: ‘Feds to do these elections.'”

Reading from the contract, she says, “‘The purpose of this agreement is to set forth the mutual understanding between Entity [which, in this case is Dallas County] and CIS with respect to the provision of Cybersecurity Services to Entity…

“‘V. Title – CIS will at all times retain the title [i.e., ownership] to the hardware and/or software provided to Entity [Dallas County]…during the Term of this Agreement. Upon termination or expiration of this Agreement, Entity will return all hardware and/or software provided under this Agreement within 30 days of such expiration or termination.'”

It is clear from the technical terms of the agreement that the voting machines are connected to the internet and they can be accessed remotely by DHS.

The next agreement she shows is the same, IDENTICAL boilerplate with Colorado but in this case, it’s on CISA’s Federal Agency letterhead and the agreement is with Colorado’s Secretary of State. The CIS side of the agreement is executed, once again by one Mark Perry, who left the company in June 2020 and who is now apparently unemployed. The President and CEO of CIS is one John Gilligan, who has been with the company since 2016.

She also shows us the exact same agreement between CIS and North Carolina’s Hoke County Board of Elections – except in this case, they’re using CrowdStrike to protect the elections, there!

That’s right! the same CrowdStrike that James Comey and Peter Strzok used to cover up the Hillary Clinton email flap.

We will never have safe or fair elections using machines! We must go back to paper!

How has CIS and any other similar DHS cut-outs never been subpoenaed in the aftermath of 2020?

This is how the Fourth Unelected Branch has federalized our elections without our knowledge or consent: By first invoking the Russia Hoax and then making these confidential deals with the states through privatized cut-outs.

This is how our country is being stolen by the Globalists!

Tore recommends that we all email our County Board of Elections, Secretary of State and our County judges and tell them, “I never consented to federal agencies in any part of my elections,” and assert that right.

I wish there was a link to these documents but I’m sure it’s not the last time we’ll be hearing about this.

She drills down further into the terms of these agreements and their mind-boggling implications, that I strongly recommend that you watch!"
    Last edited by onawah; 26th August 2022 at 22:28.
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (27th August 2022), Bill Ryan (27th August 2022), Harmony (27th August 2022), justntime2learn (27th August 2022), mountain_jim (26th August 2022)

39. Link to Post #560
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Military Tribunals & the Fourth Unelected Branch of Government | Forbidden News Ep. 7
    American Media Periscope

August 26, 2022
    https://rumble.com/v1hh05l-military-...orbidden-.html

(I emailed to ask her, and Alexandra says it looks like Tore privatized that Rumble video which I was unable to embed in the post above, but this one is on Alexandra's Rumble page, so it can be embedded. And this one is a compilation on various subjects, but the first one includes Tore's work so I'll post this second one here as a follow up, and post it in News Compilations as well.)

"In this episode of Forbidden News, Alexandra Bruce follows up on last week’s stories with the latest information regarding the order for and FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago, Judge Bruce Reinhart’s role in releasing the search warrant affidavit, as well as Ukraine’s attacks on the largest nuclear power plant in Europe.

Next, Alexandra informs us about the Military Tribunals for war criminals, the increase in COVID-19 related deaths, the collapse of the COVID hoax due to Fauci’s resignation, and the secret federalization of elections by Jeh Johnson.

Later, Alexandra discusses Tore Maras running for Secretary of State in Ohio, Frank LaRose’s attempt to remove Mara from the ballot, and the Fourth Unelected Branch of Government."

https://kirkelliottphd.com/forbiddennews

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1euu9h/?pub=ijro7
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th August 2022), Harmony (27th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst 1 18 28 38 41 LastLast