+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst 1 8 18 40 LastLast

Thread: The planned takedown of America: now in full swing.

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,521 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: The planned takedown of America: now in full swing.

This isn't so much a prediction (it's not) — more something I'm very worried about.

The scene is perfectly set now for some white psychopath, maybe paid, maybe controlled, maybe on meds, to take an AR-15 to 100 unarmed black protestors.

At that moment, the civil war starts. Cities would burn (not just buildings), white people would be lynched (maybe literally), and there'd be such a push for gun control that it'd be impossible to stop (whatever one's views about that).

Trump then has no chance (whatever one's views about him). Biden is elected, soon after to be "revealed" that he's unwell and has to step down for medical reasons. Then, just maybe, we have Hillary and/or Michelle Obama. Or their placeholders. This scenario might well be already strategized over a 2-3 year period... not just 6 months.

A postponement of the election might be the only thing that could prevent that, and that actually might happen if there was a widespread enough state of national emergency. But then again, the "unrest" — what a euphemism — might be very significant.

One can be sure that things like this are already being wargamed to test the probabilities of achieving any desired outcome. If anyone reading this doesn't understand that this is a whole huge well-laid tinderbox ready to be set fully alight, I really don't know what to tell them.

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (29th June 2020), Arcturian108 (5th July 2020), atman (8th September 2020), Elainie (6th July 2020), Eva2 (1st July 2020), Franny (29th June 2020), gini (29th June 2020), gord (30th June 2020), Harmony (1st July 2020), Houman (29th June 2020), Hym (29th June 2020), justntime2learn (29th June 2020), kudzy (29th June 2020), lisalu (30th June 2020), mountain_jim (30th June 2020), onawah (29th June 2020), Ratszinger (29th June 2020), RunningDeer (29th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th June 2020), shaberon (30th June 2020), Sirus (29th June 2020), sllim11 (29th June 2020), Sophocles (29th June 2020), starlight (1st July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st July 2020), Sunny (30th June 2020), sunwings (30th June 2020), Tintin (29th June 2020), Violet3 (1st July 2020), Yoda (29th June 2020), Zionbrion (30th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,277 times in 1,399 posts

If that scenario were to break out there'd be no stopping the whites and that very secretive membership of them that still gathers in white hoods that would rise up and simply snap back at the black communities after any white lynching and with a vengeance not seen since before Lincoln! And their followings and membership would grow overnight to staggering numbers to where it would be the blacks then hiding everywhere they could hide. Especially with no police. I happen to know that the Bandito Gang, I'm sorry, Motorcycle Club, AKA 1%ers are watching this very carefully and believe me they are already organized and ready to start policing city streets brazenly once police are gone! This club is huge! It's world wide and they are already everywhere here anyway and they will be the new police of the streets when it breaks out I can just tell you right now. In fact one of them could very easily be that one to start the domino to fall so all the others fall after just so that takes place! Then they can be collecting from every area they patrol to keep you 'SAFE' and I'm not kidding. I have a close relative in that club.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th July 2020), atman (8th September 2020), Bill Ryan (29th June 2020), Franny (29th June 2020), greybeard (29th June 2020), Harmony (1st July 2020), Jayke (2nd July 2020), shaberon (30th June 2020), Sunny (30th June 2020), Violet3 (1st July 2020)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,018 times in 8,167 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This isn't so much a prediction (it's not) — more something I'm very worried about.

The scene is perfectly set now for some white psychopath, maybe paid, maybe controlled, maybe on meds, to take an AR-15 to 100 unarmed black protestors.

At that moment, the civil war starts. Cities would burn (not just buildings), white people would be lynched (maybe literally), and there'd be such a push for gun control that it'd be impossible to stop (whatever one's views about that).

Trump then has no chance (whatever one's views about him). Biden is elected, soon after to be "revealed" that he's unwell and has to step down for medical reasons. Then, just maybe, we have Hillary and/or Michelle Obama. Or their placeholders. This scenario might well be already strategized over a 2-3 year period... not just 6 months.

A postponement of the election might be the only thing that could prevent that, and that actually might happen if there was a widespread enough state of national emergency. But then again, the "unrest" — what a euphemism — might be very significant.

One can be sure that things like this are already being wargamed to test the probabilities of achieving any desired outcome. If anyone reading this doesn't understand that this is a whole huge well-laid tinderbox ready to be set fully alight, I really don't know what to tell them.

If they pull that trick 'Trump' will cancel the election and get tough. I'm sure the traitors and their traitor generals know that too. Trump isn't in this for himself, it's the republic that matters.

Pussy footing around with doing it all by the book is only the softer option. They have everything they need to switch over to taking them all out in a few days. I don't think any real patriot would complain, at that point.

The patriots are in control ( miraculously ). The only variable is how the crooks choose to go down. They can pile up the chips as much as they like, but they don't have the winning hand. Eveything they think say and do is already in the file against them. When their fancy lawyers have looked at the evidence, they won't be any use to them either. Trump has all the ( legal ) power he needs to save the republic by any means necessary. If they force him to use it, they'll find out.

More serious than losing the whitehouse in 2016 was losing the NSA for the first time since it was created in November 1952. That's before I was born.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2020), greybeard (29th June 2020), Harmony (1st July 2020), Jayke (2nd July 2020), justntime2learn (29th June 2020), shaberon (30th June 2020), Violet3 (1st July 2020), wegge (1st July 2020)

7. Link to Post #144
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Doesn't even have to be a psycho. A government infiltrant can fire a round at the right moment and make stuff go boom regardless.

Just saw a video where riots over here have been started by 3 so called hooligans who were visibly protected by the police only to walk out of the cop van and mingle back into the crowd again.

Sigh

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2020), ClearWater (30th June 2020), gord (30th June 2020), happyuk (30th June 2020), Harmony (1st July 2020), Hym (30th June 2020), Jayke (2nd July 2020), justntime2learn (29th June 2020), mountain_jim (30th June 2020), Philippe (1st July 2020), Ratszinger (29th June 2020), shaberon (30th June 2020), Violet3 (1st July 2020), Wind (30th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,500 times in 4,009 posts

Well, I am in a swath of sheriffs who say a mask order is unenforceable and perhaps unconstitutional.

These are rural sheriffs and we have had a bit of unrest in a few cities.

I am not sure if it was explained in the news, but, a BLM protest went out to shall we say a Confederate event. They were "refused service" at gunpoint. Make that multiple; no telling how many.

Local authority was summoned to intervene and a black deputy arrived to tell the protest to move back across the street because the event can do that.

As you can see this is why I am trying not to be around the cities. So far I am more or less on the side of a few sheriffs. Therefor I am terribly uninterested in "taking down the court system".

I do not believe we would mount any kind of civil war, but, if the cities collapse, we do not really need them, and we are less likely to be affected by insurrection since law enforcement is more or less on the same side as thousands of armed people who have a lot of ammunition.

We didn't really have the problems everyone is screaming about, don't want them. To anyone who would like to assume an armed white southerner is a racist: you are an idiot. You are that screaming we will push away.

To me it is more like an un-civil war since I don't care what happens to Washington and its Empire. They can cheese it. We can figure it out even if we are left with only part of a state.

But if there is no split, we do need Washington or something effective to prevent Democrat U. N. takeover. The American country is salvageable, if it were restored, and I think people in all countries need to figure out what to do about Bigger Brother.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st July 2020), greybeard (1st July 2020), happyuk (30th June 2020), Hym (30th June 2020), Jayke (2nd July 2020), Sunny (30th June 2020), Violet3 (1st July 2020)

11. Link to Post #146
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

Ole Dammegard, Jason Goodman & Charlie Ward discuss the Financial Reset & what's in store!

Charles Ward

What a great chat that was, we discuss the global economic reset many have anticipated and never thought would happen. This event has been hidden by the COVID 19 Pandemic, Riots, Impeachment, Russiagate!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... wait a minute... which is which? One side wants a reset while the other wants a total economic collapse? All coming from the same insider?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st July 2020), Elainie (6th July 2020), Harmony (1st July 2020), Mike (30th June 2020), Violet3 (1st July 2020)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

Ole Dammegard, Jason Goodman & Charlie Ward discuss the Financial Reset & what's in store!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=DFbhLyJCr4k
    Charles Ward

What a great chat that was, we discuss the global economic reset many have anticipated and never thought would happen. This event has been hidden by the COVID 19 Pandemic, Riots, Impeachment, Russiagate!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... wait a minute... which is which? One side wants a reset while the other wants a total economic collapse? All coming from the same insider?

Yes, and Ward said two things (at least! ) that I couldn't accept:
    1. The US had paid off its national debt nearly 3 weeks ago now. It's just not possible that something like that could have happened without senior financial analysts starting to hear (or start) persistent rumors all over the place. Nothing like that has happened.
    2. Trump, Modi, Putin and Xi Jinping were all working together for the good of the people. Whatever one might think of the first three, Xi is NOT an altruist of any shape or color. He's a cruel totalitarian despot, and his legacy can be seen all over China.
    'Nuff said. I'd need a lot of convincing before I start believing anything he claims!

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (1st July 2020), BoR (5th July 2020), Elainie (6th July 2020), gini (1st July 2020), Gwin Ru (1st July 2020), Harmony (1st July 2020), Jad (6th July 2020), justntime2learn (1st July 2020), kudzy (2nd July 2020), mountain_jim (1st July 2020), Satori (1st July 2020), Violet3 (1st July 2020), Yoda (1st July 2020)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

[*]The US had paid off its national debt nearly 3 weeks ago now. It's just not possible that something like that could have happened without senior financial analysts starting to hear (or start) persistent rumors all over the place. Nothing like that has happened.
    What? The debt is over $23 trillion, there is not that much money in the world.

If they are lucky, they won't add to "the deficit", i. e. one year's spending vs. revenue.

Just do the math on 23T at even a 1% interest and you are looking at any tax payer being charged around $200 per month just to pay the interest.

Mathematically there isn't any "saving" such a regime--you know it's going to crumble, just a matter of how and when.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st July 2020), Franny (1st July 2020), gord (2nd July 2020), Gwin Ru (1st July 2020), happyuk (1st July 2020), justntime2learn (1st July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st July 2020), Satori (1st July 2020), Violet3 (1st July 2020)

17. Link to Post #149
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... replace "democrats" by "1%" and the picture is about accurate...

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th July 2020), Bill Ryan (1st July 2020), gini (1st July 2020), gord (2nd July 2020), Jayke (2nd July 2020), Letty (1st July 2020), mountain_jim (1st July 2020), rgray222 (5th July 2020)

19. Link to Post #150
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well... all these "conspiracy theories" of years past seem to be gelling together now into a single take down event:

FEMA EMPLOYEE WARNS OF FINAL DEPOPULATION MOVE LATER THIS YEAR - CELESTE SOLUM (VIDEO)

SERGEANT MAJOR'S TRUTHER INFO
    Published 7 days ago |

This is a great interview of CELESTE SOLUM (FEMA Employee) by Mike Adams from Brighteon. Mike Adams is the Founder of BRIGHTEON, a non-censored Video site created to replace YouTube.

Celeste tells us that the New World Order and Agenda 21 is set to finalize soon, possibly before the end of this year 2020. Watch, listen, pay attention, and do whatever you can to prepare.

Plan for the worst and hope for the best, we are the ones that we have been waiting for. Many people are Waking Up, but not in the numbers that longtime Truthers had been hoping for.

The real question is will there be enough time remaining, to Wake Up enough people to make a difference?

Celeste Solum at Shepherds Heart
    https://shepherdsheart.life
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 1st July 2020 at 16:41.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st July 2020), BoR (5th July 2020), gini (1st July 2020), Harmony (2nd July 2020), mountain_jim (1st July 2020), Sophocles (1st July 2020)

21. Link to Post #151
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Summary from Henry Makow:

The Danger We Face - An Extreme View

July 1, 2020

I don't believe any of this will happen. Nonetheless, one way to ensure it doesn't is to be prepared.

Subject: Former FEMA Planner interviewed. Must watch video. What is coming in 8 weeks.

Please watch the 45-minute video with Celeste Solum. She worked As a planner for FEMA for many years, but she is a Christian. She still has connections with people inside our government and the military.

Basically she says there will be another lockdown in 8 weeks. There will be no food then. They will tell you to go to a major store like Walmart, Cisco, etc. Then you will be taken to FEMA camps to supposedly get food. There the people will be divided into 2 groups. Those that will be needed by the New World Order and those that won't. Those that aren't needed will be killed by Guillotines that are already installed at the FEMA camps by our military (see the article below). Get what food you can now.

The government has already done studies to see how many people will be like sheep and not fight back even if they have guns. They said that It is 90% of the population. Probably 3-6% will fight as they come to get your guns. Even those who have guns will be so sick from the viruses they are dropping on us that they won't be able to fight much.

She gives a breakdown of all the things coming our way. Solar minimums, lack of food, etc. All the planetary and other cycles are coinciding in this year. The governments are just taking advantage of them to take over the country and enslave the population.

She says our own government has planted tactical nuclear bombs in our nation to create a false flag attack. FEMA did practice drills with imaginary tactical nuclear bombs in the New York subway, etc. Other countries have small nuclear bombs planted in our country too. So when the bombs go off you won't know if it is a foreign government or our own government detonating them. Anything will be used to create a crisis.

President Trump signed the emergency powers in January when Covid started that gives FEMA and the military the power to do this. We are basically under the Military and New World Order control now. It looks like all our past and present presidents Both Republicans and Democrat have been working for the New World Order all along.

Thanks Tony
    ---------------------------

Related: BREAKING: Thousands of guillotines pre-positioned across America for left-wing terrorists to execute conservatives, Christians and Whites in the unfolding CIVIL WAR | The Common Sense Show
    ---

Her YouTube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...e+solum+bishop

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

atman (8th September 2020), Bill Ryan (1st July 2020), Elainie (6th July 2020), greybeard (1st July 2020), Harmony (2nd July 2020), Letty (1st July 2020), LifeAngel (5th July 2020), Mike (1st July 2020), Sophocles (1st July 2020)

23. Link to Post #152
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here is where Celeste describes that UFO virus:

Breaking News: Dr. Evil Returns with Neuroweapons

by Celeste Solum
    June 23, 2020

As you may or may not know, in my spare time I attend military presentations. What you will view is not satire. Hear what "Dr. Evil" says about the neurological scalar targeting of people. This is part of a series, so more alarming information will be forthcoming.

Dr. James Giordano, Dr. Evil, the modern Dr. Joseph Mengele, returns with some alarming insights into the weaponization of brain science. Dr. James Giordano has the credentials, power, and influence to make these experiments a reality that will impact your life.
    • Professor in the Department' of Neurology and Biochemistry
    • Chief of the Neuro-Ethnic Studies Program
    • Co-Director of the O'Neil Pellegrino Program in brain science and global on policy at Georgetown University Medical Center
    • Research Fellow and Bio Security Technology and Ethics at the US Naval War College
    • Appointed Member of Dartmouth Neuroethics legal and social issues advisory panel
    • Senior Advisory Fellow of the Defense operational cognitive sciences section
    • Part of the Multi-Layer Assessment group Joint Staff the Pentagon
    • Consulting Bioethicists for the Defense Medical Ethics Committee
    • Donovan fellow for Bio Warfare and Bio Defense at US Special Operations Command
    • Appointed member of the Department of Health
    • Human Services Secretary's Advisory Committee on human research
    Highlights and Revelations include: Deployment of weapons that disable and kill
    • Military and government are gaming and purchasing your emotions and conduct.
    • Unholy techno-yoking
    • Scientists, researchers and the military talk about neuro devices they are talking about enabling devices. Think of this like a key to your body and mind and if it were possible even your very soul. This is confirmed by their own words in which they say these devices are radically leveling.
    • Swarms of vehicles that I would propose to you are visible and invisible, biological and non-biological for mass disruption and total destruction.
    • Heinous confirmation about geo-engineering, nanoparticles, and other particulates deployed into our air and what that system was designed to accomplish.
    • New chimeric virus named UFO. These new viruses can produce previously undetected proteins by stealing genetic signals from their hosts. The researchers label them as UFO (Upstream Frankenstein Open reading frame) proteins, as they are encoded by stitching together (as in yoking) the host and viral sequences. These UFO proteins can alter the course of viral infection and could be exploited for vaccine purposes. There was no knowledge of the existence of these kinds of proteins prior to this study.
    How far will this disruption and destruction go if you oppose the agenda and system that is assembling before your eyes? Just say, nobody in your sphere is safe from family members to acquaintances.

It is well worth a few minutes to learn about the threats arrayed against you.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st July 2020), Constance (17th April 2021), Franny (2nd July 2020), greybeard (1st July 2020), Harmony (2nd July 2020), Hym (2nd July 2020), justntime2learn (1st July 2020), onawah (2nd July 2020), Sophocles (1st July 2020)

25. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

Thank you for your insight Bill Ryan ! Would you please elaborate your thoughts on '' follow the media'' as opposed to follow the money ?

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Letty For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st July 2020), Franny (2nd July 2020), Harmony (2nd July 2020), onawah (2nd July 2020), shaberon (2nd July 2020)

27. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Letty (here)
    Thank you for your insight Bill Ryan ! Would you please elaborate your thoughts on '' follow the media'' as opposed to follow the money ?
    Thanks for the question. I'm not saying NOT to "follow the money" — where that information is available. For instance, Black Lives Matter (the organization) is well-funded by a number of major behind-the-scenes groups with agendas. That's very important to understand.

When I suggest "follow the media", I'm referring to these kinds of things:
    • How much of the US mainstream media is seeming to present a narrative that BLM is somehow heroic, altruistic, and ethical. (The human rights principle is, of course, but the Marxist, anarchist organization is not.)
    • Police forces are often portrayed as negatively focused, dangerous institutions. (Some police officers are bad apples, but very few.)
    • Statistics are often poorly reported, not reported at all, or distorted.
    • Incidents involving deaths are often greatly filtered, cherry-picked, and promoted for manipulative or political purposes. Some incidents are largely ignored when the picture they present is inconvenient. (The shooting of David Dorn, for instance.)
    • Language is becoming increasingly Orwellian: violent, anarchistic, looting, armed rioters are often called "protesters", expressed hatred of whites (even those sympathetic to black issues, and who've never mistreated a black person in their lives) is often held as justifiable for historical reasons, and anyone who says "Hey, wait a moment, there's something wrong with this picture", is increasingly often labeled a "White Supremacist". (That even happened here on the forum.)
    • Very important big-picture policies that create the stage on which all this conflict is playing out, like the racist financial strategy of the US Federal Reserve, just aren't mentioned at all. (See this thread: The Knowing Racism of the US Federal Reserve)
    These aren't universalities, of course. But they're very visibly escalating trends.

The significance is that the mainstream media (as a whole) is NOT a news-reporting institution. They're an opinion-influencing institution.

So if we step back from all this just a little way, it's easy to see what opinions we're intended to adopt. That tells us everything.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st July 2020 at 22:10.

28. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (1st July 2020), Arcturian108 (6th July 2020), atman (8th September 2020), BoR (5th July 2020), Cognitive Dissident (2nd July 2020), Elainie (6th July 2020), Franny (2nd July 2020), gini (2nd July 2020), gord (2nd July 2020), greybeard (2nd July 2020), Gwin Ru (1st July 2020), happyuk (2nd July 2020), Harmony (2nd July 2020), Hym (2nd July 2020), justntime2learn (2nd July 2020), Letty (23rd July 2020), Mike (1st July 2020), mountain_jim (2nd July 2020), onawah (2nd July 2020), shaberon (2nd July 2020), Sirus (1st July 2020), Sophocles (2nd July 2020), starlight (2nd July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st July 2020), wegge (2nd July 2020), Yoda (1st July 2020)

29. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,033 times in 910 posts

This too is part of the plan, albeit several steps down the road, even as it has been in use for decades. These technologies, those which I have called inhumanities in a time when people now understand the context, and this revelation of the worst that science has become....

Referring to the video in Post 152 "Dr. Evil Returns...":

In the words, the ego, the pride of the man in the video you get to see the inner workings of someone who is the epitome of the worst of science, maybe worse than Mengele/Dr.Green or the war criminal Ishi. With absolutely zero expression of ethical character, morality, or even the slightest hint of humanity, that man unabashedly shows pride in causing human suffering through a variety of technologies, administered to humans without one micronized nano-particulate of legality, ethics, morality or even a shred of conscience.

He is what controllers never want the public to see, but seen he has been and now by many who are meant to counter his efforts, in no small part simply by seeing and hearing him talk.

His strange additions to the use of all of those technical descriptions and his neurolinguistic manipulation of words shows a highly evolved deviance that rarely sees the light of public scrutiny. Calling him Dr. Evil is hardly a hint of his extremely corrupt iterations, clumsily hidden in the jargon of technical, but incomplete and dishonest, descriptions of the use and function of technologies IN HUMAN TERMS and, if true, his work in destroying the lives of others of his species.

However, in this rare case it may be a misnomer to assume he is a member of the species he works so diligently, so proudly, to injure, control and destroy. When we see someone so hell bent on exposing his motivations to those of us who remain soldiers of the heart, we watch as he reaps his devil's reward, beyond these limited confines called a reality.

The most telling amongst his credentials as a soulless being is his work as a research fellow in bio security and ETHICS at the u.s.naval war college, as a member of dartmouth neuroETHICS operational cognitive sciences section, as a consulting bioETHICIST for the defense medical ETHICS committee and his being on the HUMAN service secretary's advisory committee on HUMAN research. His words show no hint of ETHICS nor the slightest wisp of HUMANITY.

It is a long journey taken that lands such a man in those elevated positions that expose the depth of the dishonest charter of those institutions. His standing in those institutions alone is enough to discredit any claim those institutions may have to be funded and ultimately to even exist. Know the devil when you see him.

Translation:

That man has several doctorates, PhD's , in the use of disinformation to disguise the most unethical invention, creation and use of diverse technologies whose existence is solely meant to increase the sufferings within humans. One cold soul. A Nobel Prize candidate for the unethical invention, creation and use of the tools of torture. A discarnate being accidentally manifest in a world of humans. This is a good measure of the ability to see beyond and within the shell of one who assumes human form, yet who motivations are only to increase the darkness.

I can guarantee that generals, admirals and the heads of the corporations who control all of that evil have had some interesting conversations leaving meetings with that man, the one called an expert consultant.

Said the admiral to the 5 star general,"Wow George! Did you find a way to reincarnate Crowley, or Bush Sr. or our illustrious Dr.Green? Damn? Remind me to hide my children when he's around."
    "Admiral. Remember. We do have to have an insurance policy for devils like that.", said the general in return.

And, after that short conversation, here is a literal translation on how the most senior of those military officials use such a creature:

In assessing how the meeting went, we hear a conversation between one colonel and one of the admiral's aides.
    "Just the man you want to have working in your dungeon. One with the highest unethical pedigree, the lowest denominator of emotional attachment to ETHICS and the scholarly degrees to prove it all." "Yes Sir. He was hired before he even gave his presentations."

What few seem to understand is that a mundane, insecure sociopath turned into a high level psychopath defines the world in service to others in ways you might not understand. Yes, it is service, but it is their method of serving that is incomprehensible to most. It exists only within the disruption of the human heart and soul, while absolutely no other moral compass exists in their lives. There are reasons but no excuses.

If you ever have the misfortune of listening to those deeper, controlling evil ones, not too much unlike that one scientist, as they talk about real people, you'd understand, in an immediate and visceral way, the great disconnect they project to all of humanity, as if HUMANS don't exist.

In a much greater contrast, the most powerful ones in their darkened prominence, exist many levels and many degrees below and above that one little scientist/entrepreneur, the one we were allowed to see and hear and sense.
    Last edited by Hym; 2nd July 2020 at 05:41.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Alekahn2 (2nd July 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd July 2020), greybeard (2nd July 2020), Gwin Ru (2nd July 2020), Harmony (2nd July 2020), justntime2learn (2nd July 2020), onawah (2nd July 2020), wegge (2nd July 2020)

31. Link to Post #156
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,277 times in 1,399 posts

I don't believe they are correct in their timing above. It was never in the plan for FEMA to come out with the full population still intact to where they'd have to deal with that many people. The fact is they have no means to deal with that many people and FEMA would be overrun. They would have to wait until well into it when the people are weaker and fewer in number or they'd never get a foot hold, especially if the motor cycle gangs move in and start patrolling the streets! Believe me once they are out there making money from everyone to keep people safe they won't want to give that money up. Nor will there be much use for police or jails because the new laws and justice will go something like this. A deviant (that is someone going against the instructions and will of the gang in any manner) is caught for wrong behavior, he is immediately judged, beaten, knocked senseless and when he wakes up all his gold crowns and bridge work are gone, he has no wallet, ID, money or watch and he can barely walk! That is the new justice coming if the scenario above takes place. Instant punishment and pain, loss, and left in the street where you fall with no help. People will see but be afraid to come out and help just like the old west only now with bikes not horses.
    Also, I sometimes think maybe we're all like the howler monkeys in this video which is not long and highly informative (I think) because it shows that perhaps we're all prejudice and it's built in and we can't help it any more than the monkey's could. Its set to go where it needs to be to get right to it. Watch. I think it's rather enlightening. I mean if other hominids behave this way it stands to reason we probably did also. Nephilim stories in the bible seem to confirm this same behavior by the parents of those hybrids also!
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 2nd July 2020 at 08:56.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd July 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd July 2020), edina (2nd July 2020), greybeard (3rd July 2020), Gwin Ru (2nd July 2020), Harmony (2nd July 2020), Hym (2nd July 2020), Jayke (2nd July 2020), justntime2learn (2nd July 2020), Satori (5th July 2020)

33. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Listened to this today. Anyone any thoughts on this?

https://youtu.be/B17r_d7XgrA

The man, Steve Ben-Nun, ex-agent and Sephardic jew who found Jesus, Goes into the things mentioned in the posts above, but from another, religious, angle.

This framework allowed to connect quite some dots, even if just a portion is correct.

It is about Chabad/Lubavitch behind Trump ( Kushner ++) and Putin laying the groundwork for genocide and control of the US and other nations, via the UN.

The planned unrest, guillotines, UN troops, corruption of religions, war on christians ( who hates christ-ians so much?) etc gets a new cachet. Also by looking at Marx as the satanist he maybe was, and the alleged jewish nature of communism.

In the talmud beheading is the preferred execution style for the non jews.
    Of course taking into account the possible hijacking of "the jews" by a rabbinical class that maybe even isn't actually jewish. Let's not be totally naive about it.

I remember Bill Deagle mentioning that it is the plan to get many jews executed in the process, so no one is safe at this point.

Love, O.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orobo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd July 2020), Elainie (6th July 2020), Jayke (2nd July 2020)

35. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    I don't believe they are correct in their timing above.
    I Have the same idea...something went different maybe? Gun control is not in place either. Which is hopeful. But nothing is only linear. They can hang back or jump to different avenues that have been calculated well in advance.
    I am amazed and can appreciate the cunning in all of it, but it seems still trying to manage too big of a herd of caribou at the moment. Part of the herd is running while the rest is still chewing the cud.

The Steve Ben-Nun guy mentioned, in another video, that an Israeli agent told him to keep away from the Fema camps after a limited nuclear assault from Russia. They will commence the genocide thén.
    I do not see anything as of yet that would get Russia to do just thát. So how much is true I do not know.
    He and his wife are at times hard enough to tolerate/clumsy to see them as well organised or well connected with current movers. That maybe a good thing.
    But once CIA always CIA someone said.
    The guest they had has a blog with sources about the talmudic laws and how they are getting pushed and accepted in and by many countries and faiths.
    I will take a good look there, but if these laws are being laid down widely, firmly and quietly it is significant.

https://stopnoahidelaw.blogspot.com/...ael-needs.html

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orobo For This Post:

Jayke (3rd July 2020), Ratszinger (3rd July 2020)

37. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

Threats from FEMA seem to get hyped almost every go-round. And as I have gotten a little older I have sometimes also started hearing rumor from a military source with a security clearance at a location that is relatively sensitive, and, I hear 80% of the same things we say on here and then it is followed with something to the effect of "FEMA is coming this time".

Like even with the Coronavirus, I was told even before I had to quit working that forces would be out here sucking everyone in through Walmart or something like that.

I have no idea why this is always on the tip of everyone's tongue.

They do not have the personnel or resources to really do anything.

If hell breaks loose in some way, I am not sure about other places, but we have so many armed people out here that in military terms it would be pointless to encircle us with less than 100,000 troops. It takes a lot to stop a real hornet's nest. A few nukes would do it. Could the country afford to go around punching such large holes in itself?

These resources can do some human trafficking and cover-ups and stuff like that, but, I do not believe they have what it takes to spontaneously unveil some Stalin-esque purge factory.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd July 2020), BoR (5th July 2020), greybeard (3rd July 2020), Gwin Ru (3rd July 2020), Jayke (3rd July 2020), justntime2learn (3rd July 2020), Ratszinger (3rd July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd July 2020), Sunny (3rd July 2020)

39. Link to Post #160
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

A Man That Saw The Catastrophic Events Of 2020 In Advance Is Now Warning About What Will Happen In November…

by IWB
    July 3, 2020

by Michael Snyder

A few weeks ago, hardly anyone in America had ever heard of Pastor Dana Coverstone, but now hundreds of thousands of people all over the country are buzzing about him. He leads a very small church in Burkesville, Kentucky and on June 25th he posted a video on Facebook about some remarkable things that he had seen in some of his dreams. He probably thought that only a handful of his friends would see the video, but it quickly went viral. At this point it has been watched by more than a million people on Facebook, and a copy that was posted to YouTube has now been viewed more than 600,000 times. Personally, I have had countless people share his video with me over the past week, and it still hasn’t stopped. But even though this video is spreading like wildfire, the mainstream media has been completely silent about it. In fact, if you do a search on Google News for “Pastor Dana Coverstone”, you won’t find a single news story about his video. What he was shown definitely does not fit their agenda, and so I expect that they will continue to generally ignore this phenomenon.

So what is it about his video that has people so excited?

Well, it is because he saw the catastrophic events of 2020 in advance, and he was also shown that more catastrophic events are coming.

Let’s start from the very beginning. In December 2019, Pastor Coverstone had a dream in which he saw some very unusual things. The following is from a transcript of his original video that my wife put together…
    Here’s what happened:

Back in December I woke up, I had a dream. In that dream I saw a calendar. Starting January 2020.

It was being flipped. I saw January, I saw February, I saw March. When March came up the hand held it and I saw the thing of finger underline the month of March, and then tap it three times.

So underline the month of March, tapped it three times.

So to me it was emphasis, something’s going to happen in March.

Then I saw April, May, June. When June came, the hand underlined June again and tapped it three times.

Then, in the vision I saw people marching, I saw protests. I saw people wearing masks, I saw lines going into hospitals. I saw typical medical doctors with needles or syringes, I saw people on ventilators I saw people who were very, very sick, very, very ill. I saw newspaper headlines trumpeting thousands of people getting sick. I saw ambulances, just flying down roads, and then I saw cities on fire.

I saw buildings being burned. I saw protesters with masks. I saw people who had their fists in the air, people who were yelling and screaming angry at just at the world. I saw courthouses, I saw state houses surrounded. I saw people who were mad at the world. I saw I saw guns shotguns specifically put in the air, held like this, (showing above his head) and I saw barriers within cities.

I told several men in my church about this and I can confirm who those men were and they’ll confirm what I’m telling you is what I told them.
    Obviously this is a description of the COVID-19 pandemic and the rioting, looting and violence that erupted in the aftermath of the death of George Floyd.

Since Pastor Coverstone posted his video after these things happened, a lot of people out there may think that he just made this dream up.

To head off that sort of criticism, Pastor Coverstone has posted testimonies from two men from his church that affirm that he shared this dream with them back when he was first given it. You can find those testimonies right here.

Of course there will be some people that try to claim that those two men are “making it up” too. It amazes me the lengths that some people will go to in order to deny facts that are inconvenient.

As the events of 2020 began to unfold, Pastor Coverstone and members of his church came to realize the importance of that first dream.

Then, it late June, Pastor Coverstone had another dream that pertains to the second half of this year. The following is another excerpt from the transcript of his original video that my wife made…
    With that in mind, on Monday night I had another dream.

It woke me from my bed. I made notes about it. I shot some video of myself just making sure to remember.

Here’s what I saw.

I saw a calendar. Start with the calendar. As I was having this, the calendar was up, a white figure appeared. To me, it was a representing God the Holy Spirit, something pure, something righteous, something true, something Holy because there was nothing sinister about it. Nothing evil, but I heard the voice say, “part two, part two”.

I saw June, go, I saw July. I saw August, and then I saw September, and I saw the finger underneath the word September like emphasizing it and then tap three times.

Then I saw October come up, and then I saw November and this is when it got real to me in the dream. I think the intensity for me… when I woke up my heart rate was about 180.

So that was Monday night, and I woke up not feeling very well at all I was up during the night not feeling well.

But anyway,… The minute the finger underlined November three times instead of tapping it, I saw a fist ball up and it hit the calendar.

And literally, the calendar exploded into the wall, the numbers seem that they were 3d and they were falling everywhere.

There was a cloud of chaos that started in there. The next thing I saw was I saw I saw armed protesters. I saw fighting in the streets, I saw people pummeling one another. I saw businesses shuttered and shut up.

I saw schools close. I saw school rooms with cobwebs hanging in them and like things like papers falling off the wall and posters… like no one had been in them for months.

I saw banks. Bank buildings with the roof being taken off. It looked almost that alien abduction because money was flying through the roof into some type of like a vacuum cleaner. It sounds kind of strange, but I was watching wealth, just being taken. I saw politicians in back rooms, making deals with people. Patting people on the back and laughing and smiling and smirking.

I saw monuments. I saw Washington DC, burning. I saw Washington DC blazing. I saw fires, everywhere. I saw people being rounded up. I saw Chinese and Russian soldiers on the ground. The Russian soldiers would tell the Chinese soldiers to go “pick up these people”…” secure this quadrant”….” secure this area”… I saw blue helmets of the UN. I saw a military things taking place. I also saw no sign of President Trump. I saw no sign of leadership in Washington DC.

The vultures that I had seen were like gargoyles. They were 10 feet off the ground…. 10 to 15 feet off the ground. They were just attacking people mercilessly. I saw people hiding in their homes and garages. I saw churches, being burned, I saw homes, being burned.

I saw absolute chaos. The fist punch on the November of 2020 is what got my attention. Then I heard the words again. ” Brace yourself, Brace yourself. Brace yourself.”

That has been something that I have heard for almost, almost seven months now. Starting, … once we get to July, it’s gonna be seven months.

I’m not claiming to be a prophet I’m not claiming proclaiming … just, … let’s see what happens in November,… through November and see if I’m right about this. But I know when I hear God’s voice, I know, I know what God’s voice sounds like to me. I know when He speaks. I know when I had a dream that I know is Him. The things that I am saying, I don’t say this to scare people but I say this to warn people that there are some pretty sinister things coming down the pike, and not just for the lost but for God’s people as well.

The second dream I had last night,… It woke me up.

In this dream. We just had a yard sale to help fund team going to Ecuador this next year.

We had a yard sale. I had asked our secretary to get some change for that for that yard sale. So, in the dream that I’m having, .. I walk to the bank. I walk into the bank to get some change. On the door, it says there’s no change available.

I saw the sign and registered in mind. I walked on in, and the president of the local bank was at the teller station. She was taking care of business.

And I said, I need to get $10 in quarters for yard sale and she said, I’m sorry, but the US Mint is no longer making currency or making change… ( like pennies nickels dimes quarters half dollars), “We’re not doing that anymore”,

“well what do you mean”

She said, … ” they stopped doing it”

I said, “Well, how am I going to be able to charge $1.50 for anything ?
    She said, ” prepare for hyperinflation and just charge $2 “

Then she said to me in the dream… Oh by the way, $1 and $5 bills will follow soon after that.

Then I heard those words. “Brace yourself. Brace yourself. Brace yourself.”

I wrote these things down.

I have never gone on video and recorded the dreams that I’ve had and I hesitated to not do the one I had back in December, but everything I saw in that dream in December, came true between March and June when in the dream I was shown March through June.

I don’t think I would be doing anyone a service if I don’t show what I saw in these dreams and visions.

I believe that we’re going to see not just going to see a second huge wave of Covid between September, October, November.

We’re going to see major things with the elections,…

We’re going to see major chaos in our country.

We’re going to see troops in our cities.

We’re going to see the protests get even worse,

We’re going to see buildings burn.

We’re going to see which can only lead to civil war in this country.

And so for my friends that are believers, … I’m just going to show that what I think you need to hear.

First of all, you need to be preparing food.

Make sure you’ve got alternative forms of currency like silver or gold or whatever.

I believe you need to have an ample supply of both guns and ammunition. That’s not just the Second Amendment fan of me coming out, that is the things that we’re seeing. They are talking about defunding the police. That means one thing … you’re on your own [in] a lot of areas.

I also believe you need to be praying like you never prayed before.

Make sure your family knows what’s going on; where you are, have some sort of communication between your family about if certain things happen if certain things go down.

I’m not saying, get off the grid, and I’ve never ever said anything like this in my church. I have said I believe that this could happen but I’ve never done what I’m doing right now.

I’m telling you that between September and November of this coming year. And by the time we get to November and nothing’s happened … man you call me on this and say .. you are an absolute idiot and a fool for saying those things.

Go right ahead.

I realize I’m responsible for what I’ve spoken. I also know what I sense and I know the Holy Spirit’s voice enough to know that, what I’ve heard,
    I believe is going to happen. What I heard in December happened between March and June.

– Translation ended at 12:42 in the video.

A couple of days after initially posting his video, Pastor Dana detailed the overwhelming response that he has been getting to that video on Facebook…
    This is one of the most important videos that I have seen in a long time, and I encourage everyone to share it as widely as you can.

I believe that the reason why God is giving His people so many dreams and visions right now is because He wants us to sound the alarm. Time is short, and we only have a limited amount of time to share these things with others.

Considering the fact that “part one” ended up being completely accurate, what Pastor Coverstone was shown in “part two” should be extremely sobering for all of us.

It appears that things will start to really escalate starting in September, and it appears that November will be some sort of major turning point.

Sadly, Pastor Coverstone is being relentlessly attacked on social media for sharing what he was shown, and that is extremely unfortunate.

We live at a time when there is so much hatred in this country, and it is only going to get worse.

This chapter in American history is going to be a very painful one, and most of the U.S. population still has absolutely no idea what is coming.

40. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2020), BoR (5th July 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (3rd July 2020), ClearWater (5th July 2020), Cognitive Dissident (4th July 2020), Elainie (6th July 2020), fifi (5th July 2020), Franny (5th July 2020), Harmony (4th July 2020), Jayke (3rd July 2020), justntime2learn (5th July 2020), LifeAngel (5th July 2020), Matthew (5th July 2020), mountain_jim (5th July 2020), rgray222 (5th July 2020), RunningDeer (5th July 2020), silvanelf (10th July 2020), Sunny (4th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst 1 8 18 40 LastLast