+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst 1 9 19 40 LastLast

Thread: The planned takedown of America: now in full swing.

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: The planned takedown of America: now in full swing.

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    A Man That Saw The Catastrophic Events Of 2020 In Advance Is Now Warning About What Will Happen In November…

by IWB
    July 3, 2020

by Michael Snyder

A few weeks ago, hardly anyone in America had ever heard of Pastor Dana Coverstone, but now hundreds of thousands of people all over the country are buzzing about him. He leads a very small church in Burkesville, Kentucky and on June 25th he posted a video on Facebook about some remarkable things that he had seen in some of his dreams. He probably thought that only a handful of his friends would see the video, but it quickly went viral. At this point it has been watched by more than a million people on Facebook, and a copy that was posted to YouTube has now been viewed more than 600,000 times. Personally, I have had countless people share his video with me over the past week, and it still hasn’t stopped. But even though this video is spreading like wildfire, the mainstream media has been completely silent about it. In fact, if you do a search on Google News for “Pastor Dana Coverstone”, you won’t find a single news story about his video. What he was shown definitely does not fit their agenda, and so I expect that they will continue to generally ignore this phenomenon.

So what is it about his video that has people so excited?

Well, it is because he saw the catastrophic events of 2020 in advance, and he was also shown that more catastrophic events are coming.

Let’s start from the very beginning. In December 2019, Pastor Coverstone had a dream in which he saw some very unusual things. The following is from a transcript of his original video that my wife put together…
    Here’s what happened:

Back in December I woke up, I had a dream. In that dream I saw a calendar. Starting January 2020.

It was being flipped. I saw January, I saw February, I saw March. When March came up the hand held it and I saw the thing of finger underline the month of March, and then tap it three times.

So underline the month of March, tapped it three times.

So to me it was emphasis, something’s going to happen in March.

Then I saw April, May, June. When June came, the hand underlined June again and tapped it three times.

Then, in the vision I saw people marching, I saw protests. I saw people wearing masks, I saw lines going into hospitals. I saw typical medical doctors with needles or syringes, I saw people on ventilators I saw people who were very, very sick, very, very ill. I saw newspaper headlines trumpeting thousands of people getting sick. I saw ambulances, just flying down roads, and then I saw cities on fire.

I saw buildings being burned. I saw protesters with masks. I saw people who had their fists in the air, people who were yelling and screaming angry at just at the world. I saw courthouses, I saw state houses surrounded. I saw people who were mad at the world. I saw I saw guns shotguns specifically put in the air, held like this, (showing above his head) and I saw barriers within cities.

I told several men in my church about this and I can confirm who those men were and they’ll confirm what I’m telling you is what I told them.
    Obviously this is a description of the COVID-19 pandemic and the rioting, looting and violence that erupted in the aftermath of the death of George Floyd.

Since Pastor Coverstone posted his video after these things happened, a lot of people out there may think that he just made this dream up.

To head off that sort of criticism, Pastor Coverstone has posted testimonies from two men from his church that affirm that he shared this dream with them back when he was first given it. You can find those testimonies right here.

Of course there will be some people that try to claim that those two men are “making it up” too. It amazes me the lengths that some people will go to in order to deny facts that are inconvenient.

As the events of 2020 began to unfold, Pastor Coverstone and members of his church came to realize the importance of that first dream.

Then, it late June, Pastor Coverstone had another dream that pertains to the second half of this year. The following is another excerpt from the transcript of his original video that my wife made…
    With that in mind, on Monday night I had another dream.

It woke me from my bed. I made notes about it. I shot some video of myself just making sure to remember.

Here’s what I saw.

I saw a calendar. Start with the calendar. As I was having this, the calendar was up, a white figure appeared. To me, it was a representing God the Holy Spirit, something pure, something righteous, something true, something Holy because there was nothing sinister about it. Nothing evil, but I heard the voice say, “part two, part two”.

I saw June, go, I saw July. I saw August, and then I saw September, and I saw the finger underneath the word September like emphasizing it and then tap three times.

Then I saw October come up, and then I saw November and this is when it got real to me in the dream. I think the intensity for me… when I woke up my heart rate was about 180.

So that was Monday night, and I woke up not feeling very well at all I was up during the night not feeling well.

But anyway,… The minute the finger underlined November three times instead of tapping it, I saw a fist ball up and it hit the calendar.

And literally, the calendar exploded into the wall, the numbers seem that they were 3d and they were falling everywhere.

There was a cloud of chaos that started in there. The next thing I saw was I saw I saw armed protesters. I saw fighting in the streets, I saw people pummeling one another. I saw businesses shuttered and shut up.

I saw schools close. I saw school rooms with cobwebs hanging in them and like things like papers falling off the wall and posters… like no one had been in them for months.

I saw banks. Bank buildings with the roof being taken off. It looked almost that alien abduction because money was flying through the roof into some type of like a vacuum cleaner. It sounds kind of strange, but I was watching wealth, just being taken. I saw politicians in back rooms, making deals with people. Patting people on the back and laughing and smiling and smirking.

I saw monuments. I saw Washington DC, burning. I saw Washington DC blazing. I saw fires, everywhere. I saw people being rounded up. I saw Chinese and Russian soldiers on the ground. The Russian soldiers would tell the Chinese soldiers to go “pick up these people”…” secure this quadrant”….” secure this area”… I saw blue helmets of the UN. I saw a military things taking place. I also saw no sign of President Trump. I saw no sign of leadership in Washington DC.

The vultures that I had seen were like gargoyles. They were 10 feet off the ground…. 10 to 15 feet off the ground. They were just attacking people mercilessly. I saw people hiding in their homes and garages. I saw churches, being burned, I saw homes, being burned.

I saw absolute chaos. The fist punch on the November of 2020 is what got my attention. Then I heard the words again. ” Brace yourself, Brace yourself. Brace yourself.”

That has been something that I have heard for almost, almost seven months now. Starting, … once we get to July, it’s gonna be seven months.

I’m not claiming to be a prophet I’m not claiming proclaiming … just, … let’s see what happens in November,… through November and see if I’m right about this. But I know when I hear God’s voice, I know, I know what God’s voice sounds like to me. I know when He speaks. I know when I had a dream that I know is Him. The things that I am saying, I don’t say this to scare people but I say this to warn people that there are some pretty sinister things coming down the pike, and not just for the lost but for God’s people as well.

The second dream I had last night,… It woke me up.

In this dream. We just had a yard sale to help fund team going to Ecuador this next year.

We had a yard sale. I had asked our secretary to get some change for that for that yard sale. So, in the dream that I’m having, .. I walk to the bank. I walk into the bank to get some change. On the door, it says there’s no change available.

I saw the sign and registered in mind. I walked on in, and the president of the local bank was at the teller station. She was taking care of business.

And I said, I need to get $10 in quarters for yard sale and she said, I’m sorry, but the US Mint is no longer making currency or making change… ( like pennies nickels dimes quarters half dollars), “We’re not doing that anymore”,

“well what do you mean”

She said, … ” they stopped doing it”

I said, “Well, how am I going to be able to charge $1.50 for anything ?
    She said, ” prepare for hyperinflation and just charge $2 “

Then she said to me in the dream… Oh by the way, $1 and $5 bills will follow soon after that.

Then I heard those words. “Brace yourself. Brace yourself. Brace yourself.”

I wrote these things down.

I have never gone on video and recorded the dreams that I’ve had and I hesitated to not do the one I had back in December, but everything I saw in that dream in December, came true between March and June when in the dream I was shown March through June.

I don’t think I would be doing anyone a service if I don’t show what I saw in these dreams and visions.

I believe that we’re going to see not just going to see a second huge wave of Covid between September, October, November.

We’re going to see major things with the elections,…

We’re going to see major chaos in our country.

We’re going to see troops in our cities.

We’re going to see the protests get even worse,

We’re going to see buildings burn.

We’re going to see which can only lead to civil war in this country.

And so for my friends that are believers, … I’m just going to show that what I think you need to hear.

First of all, you need to be preparing food.

Make sure you’ve got alternative forms of currency like silver or gold or whatever.

I believe you need to have an ample supply of both guns and ammunition. That’s not just the Second Amendment fan of me coming out, that is the things that we’re seeing. They are talking about defunding the police. That means one thing … you’re on your own [in] a lot of areas.

I also believe you need to be praying like you never prayed before.

Make sure your family knows what’s going on; where you are, have some sort of communication between your family about if certain things happen if certain things go down.

I’m not saying, get off the grid, and I’ve never ever said anything like this in my church. I have said I believe that this could happen but I’ve never done what I’m doing right now.

I’m telling you that between September and November of this coming year. And by the time we get to November and nothing’s happened … man you call me on this and say .. you are an absolute idiot and a fool for saying those things.

Go right ahead.

I realize I’m responsible for what I’ve spoken. I also know what I sense and I know the Holy Spirit’s voice enough to know that, what I’ve heard,
    I believe is going to happen. What I heard in December happened between March and June.

– Translation ended at 12:42 in the video.

A couple of days after initially posting his video, Pastor Dana detailed the overwhelming response that he has been getting to that video on Facebook…
    This is one of the most important videos that I have seen in a long time, and I encourage everyone to share it as widely as you can.

I believe that the reason why God is giving His people so many dreams and visions right now is because He wants us to sound the alarm. Time is short, and we only have a limited amount of time to share these things with others.

Considering the fact that “part one” ended up being completely accurate, what Pastor Coverstone was shown in “part two” should be extremely sobering for all of us.

It appears that things will start to really escalate starting in September, and it appears that November will be some sort of major turning point.

Sadly, Pastor Coverstone is being relentlessly attacked on social media for sharing what he was shown, and that is extremely unfortunate.

We live at a time when there is so much hatred in this country, and it is only going to get worse.

This chapter in American history is going to be a very painful one, and most of the U.S. population still has absolutely no idea what is coming.

~~~

Many thanks, and quoting this in full. (I don't usually do that! )

This guy really got my interest. It doesn't seem totally impossible. This kind of concern is what's motivated me to make some stronger-than-usual statements recently about the safety and integrity of the US.

I'd state as clearly as I can that there are some possible near-futures here which we (or the Americans reading this!) need to do everything possible to avoid.

It fits with Elainie's "shaken up" ex-CIA friend telling her she'd be heading for the hills before September. And I still remember my own vision from months ago when my viewpoint was drifting across the US from a height, like a camera drone, and seeing no people at all, at least out in the open. Just nothing moving. I don't know what that meant (or what the timescale was), but it was very vivid. And of course, many explanations are possible. Maybe it was just quarantine.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th July 2020 at 14:27.

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (5th July 2020), BoR (5th July 2020), Delight (5th July 2020), Elainie (6th July 2020), Franny (5th July 2020), gord (5th July 2020), Gwin Ru (5th July 2020), happyuk (5th July 2020), Harmony (5th July 2020), Jake (5th July 2020), Jayke (6th July 2020), justntime2learn (5th July 2020), Kamikaze (5th July 2020), kudzy (5th July 2020), LifeAngel (5th July 2020), mab777 (6th July 2020), Matthew (5th July 2020), mountain_jim (5th July 2020), muxfolder (8th July 2020), onevoice (5th July 2020), RunningDeer (5th July 2020), Sirus (5th July 2020), Sunny (5th July 2020), Tintin (5th September 2020), Yoda (6th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

That presentation is chilling. It could just cause a massive fight/flight/freeze reaction if one believes prophecy is set.

I am agnostic about god's name but I know that underlying this "world" is intelligent infinity. I think this is the moment when those who have the capacity take on the responsibility to chart the course WE choose. This is WORK!!!

IMO one sure place to begin is to KNOW we do not deserve the "fate" presented but that many people feel wracked with shame over being human. We may subconsciously think we should be taken down. I think I was as ready as any for punishment in moments of my own life.

It is not going to give us the thrill of an emotional high to face our self loathing. It hurts.

WE NEED HELP to release the massive load of energetic poisons. My experience is to present the ****E I have held onto in prayer. "This is me". This is my accrued mistaken beliefs and feel the stuff as I hand it over. Calm, steady contact with the electrical socket of the plenum, the void, the source and a willing FAITH that our prayers matter is CURATIVE. IMO we have been given a huge opportunity. I repudiate all but the unfolding of truth (that we are INHERENTLY OWNING free will, including the ability to give it away!!

We have learned that hardly any prophecies come true anymore because when known about, people repudiate the scenes. I repudiate this message.
    I am going to walk on an earth that has people awake to our choices and who choose life, freedom, cooperation and LOVE. Then we start something refreshing, beautiful, cleansing and fun.

I have always appreciated Jon Rappaort's take on imagination.

Quote Exit From The Matrix: Yes, I keep writing about imagination
    Imagination is as natural and real as breathing. People who don't know this or forget it come up against a brick wall.

Some of them then go to booze and drugs, some to violence, some to despair, some to the straitjacket of a severely repetitive mechanical life, some to the dull, dull ground of passivity.

Life is not a machine. Humans are not machines, although they often play one day after day.

Humans are creative.

They can step on that, try to grind it into dust, make up a thousand excuses, but the fact remains.

Societies and civilizations are never creative, after a certain point in their development. They opt for standard shapes and standard patterns of thought and standard organizations.

This devolution isn't just the "the strong controlling the weak."

It's a subconscious impulse that spreads like a disease. Throughout history, you see it manifest in many forms.

These days, we have the massive Surveillance State. It's an expression of "the standard human who must think and act in certain ways."

Imagination puts the lie to all this.

Imagination goes anywhere you want it to, and in the process, you discover ideas and realms and dimensions and power that would otherwise have remained invisible to the end of time.

This is the natural state of affairs.

Everything else is programming.

Programming comes in two forms: what is done to the individual, and what he does to himself.

Every spiritual system and spiritual teaching, down through history, has initially or eventually discarded imagination and thrown it on the junk-heap.

It's long past the time to reverse that trend.

The creative power of the individual, which is the keno more fake newsy to his future, his happiness, his freedom, flows from his imagination.

For this reason, over the last 20 years, I've developed hundreds of imagination exercises, about 50 of which are included in my collection, Exit From The Matrix.https://nomorefakenews.com/

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2020), Franny (5th July 2020), greybeard (5th July 2020), Harmony (6th July 2020), Jayke (6th July 2020), justntime2learn (5th July 2020), mab777 (6th July 2020), Matthew (5th July 2020), mountain_jim (5th July 2020), rgray222 (5th July 2020), Satori (5th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #163
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    I had a sense of awe watching that. Brings to mind the Prophecy of the Popes and Mother Shipton's prophecies. I look forward to being laughed at later in the year as appropriate, in fact, please God, let that be the situation!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2020), Franny (5th July 2020), Gwin Ru (5th July 2020), Jake (5th July 2020), Jayke (5th July 2020), justntime2learn (5th July 2020), Soda (6th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #164
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

I am not sure if this is headline-grabbing or just a good interpretation of the current predicament that the USA finds itself in today. The gist of this article is that we are already at the beginning of a second civil war in the USA and it will not end until the right vanquishes the left or the left disposes of the right. It was written by Dennis Prager, a confirmed conservative, he makes some very valid points. It does dovetail along with the (dream predictions) link posted below by Gwin Ru & Delight.

America's Second Civil War

It is time for our society to acknowledge a sad truth: America is currently fighting its second Civil War.

In fact, with the obvious and enormous exception of attitudes toward slavery, Americans are more divided morally, ideologically, and politically today than they were during the Civil War. For that reason, just as the Great War came to be known as World War I once there was World War II, the Civil War will become known as the First Civil War when more Americans come to regard the current battle as the Second Civil War.

This Second Civil War, fortunately, differs in another critically important way: It has thus far been largely nonviolent. But given increasing left-wing violence, such as riots, the taking over of college presidents' offices and the illegal occupation of state capitols, nonviolence is not guaranteed to be a permanent characteristic of the Second Civil War.

There are those on both the left and right who call for American unity. But these calls are either naive or disingenuous. Unity was possible between the right and liberals, but not between the right and the left.

Liberalism -- which was anti-left, pro-American and deeply committed to the Judeo-Christian foundations of America; and which regarded the melting pot as the American ideal, fought for free speech for its opponents, regarded Western civilization as the greatest moral and artistic human achievement and viewed the celebration of racial identity as racism -- is now affirmed almost exclusively on the right and among a handful of people who don't call themselves conservative.

The left, however, is opposed to every one of those core principles of liberalism.

Like the left in every other country, the left in America essentially sees America as a racist, xenophobic, colonialist, imperialist, warmongering, money-worshipping, moronically religious nation.

Just as in Western Europe, the left in America seeks to erase America's Judeo-Christian foundations. The melting pot is regarded as nothing more than an anti-black, anti-Muslim, anti-Hispanic meme. The left suppresses free speech wherever possible for those who oppose it, labeling all non-left speech "hate speech." To cite only one example, if you think Shakespeare is the greatest playwright or Bach is the greatest composer, you are a proponent of dead white European males and therefore racist.

Without any important value held in common, how can there be unity between left and non-left? Obviously, there cannot.

There will be unity only when the left vanquishes the right or the right vanquishes the left. Using the First Civil War analogy, American unity was achieved only after the South was vanquished and slavery was abolished.

How are those of us who oppose left-wing nihilism -- there is no other word for an ideology that holds Western civilization and America's core values in contempt -- supposed to unite with "educators" who instruct elementary school teachers to cease calling their students "boys" and "girls" because that implies gender identity? With English departments that don't require reading Shakespeare in order to receive a degree in English? With those who regard virtually every war America has fought as imperialist and immoral? With those who regard the free market as a form of oppression? With those who want the state to control as much of American life as possible? With those who repeatedly tell America and its black minority that the greatest problems afflicting black Americans are caused by white racism, "white privilege" and "systemic racism"? With those who think that the nuclear family ideal is inherently misogynistic and homophobic? With those who hold that Israel is the villain in the Middle East? With those who claim that the term "Islamic terrorist" is an expression of religious bigotry?

The third significant difference between the First and Second Civil Wars is that in the Second Civil war, one side has been doing nearly all the fighting. That is how it has been able to take over schools -- from elementary schools, to high schools, to universities -- and indoctrinate America's young people; how it has taken over nearly all the news media; and how it has taken over entertainment media.

The conservative side has lost on every one of these fronts because it has rarely fought back with anything near the ferocity with which the left fights. Name a Republican politician who has run against the left as opposed to running solely against his or her Democratic opponent. And nearly all American conservatives, people who are proud of America and affirm its basic tenets, readily send their children to schools that indoctrinate their children against everything the parents hold precious. A mere handful protest when their child's teacher ceases calling their son a boy or their daughter a girl, or makes "slave owner" the defining characteristic of the Founding Fathers.

With the defeat of the left in the last presidential election, the defeat of the left in two-thirds of the gubernatorial elections and the defeat of the left in a majority of House and Senate elections, this is likely the last chance liberals, conservatives and the right have to defeat the American left. But it will not happen until these groups understand that we are fighting for the survival of America no less than the Union troops were in the First

Source: https://townhall.com/columnists/denn...l-war-n2275896

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th July 2020), atman (8th September 2020), Bill Ryan (5th July 2020), ClearWater (5th July 2020), Franny (5th July 2020), Gwin Ru (5th July 2020), Harmony (6th July 2020), Jake (5th July 2020), Jayke (5th July 2020), justntime2learn (5th July 2020), Kamikaze (5th July 2020), mountain_jim (5th July 2020), raregem (5th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #165
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

Let me infuse some light into this dark situation... Texas Doctor Richard Bartlett has found the 100% cheap, readily available solution to COVID, ending it permanently dead in its planned tracks. We need to spread this far and wide, we can't allow this takedown to occur keeping silent about the situation through keyboard warring. I have sent it to all my friends.

Key points :

- Inhaled Steroid, via Nebulizer
    - Singapore, Korea, Taiwan already employing various forms of this treatment hence extremely low CFRs
    - Senator Ted Cruz knows about it
    - no need for lockdowns
    - no need for the ID2020-ccine.
    - NIH (as usual as funded by BiII Geightz) set up a study designed to fail in October for point of death use.

Mod note from Bill:
    archived safely — in case this disappears from YouTube, as well it might.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th July 2020 at 10:17.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2020), ClearWater (5th July 2020), Franny (5th July 2020), greybeard (5th July 2020), Gwin Ru (5th July 2020), Harmony (6th July 2020), Hym (5th July 2020), Jayke (5th July 2020), justntime2learn (5th July 2020), onawah (6th July 2020), raregem (5th July 2020), rgray222 (5th July 2020), silvanelf (10th July 2020), Sunny (5th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #166
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

(Brace yourselves)

Heavily-Armed Black Militia Group Marches on Georgia's Stone Mountain Confederate Monument, 5 Jul 2020

A heavily-armed black militia group marched through Georgia's Stone Mountain state park on Saturday, demanding the removal of one of the country's largest Confederate monument.

edit: I hope this is a hoax
    Last edited by Matthew; 5th July 2020 at 18:57.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2020), ClearWater (5th July 2020), Franny (5th July 2020), Gwin Ru (5th July 2020), Harmony (6th July 2020), Hym (5th July 2020), Jayke (5th July 2020), raregem (5th July 2020), rgray222 (5th July 2020)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Quote Posted by YoYoYo (here)
    (Brace yourselves)
    Heavily-Armed Black Militia Group Marches on Georgia's Stone Mountain Confederate Monument, 5 Jul 2020

A heavily-armed black militia group marched through Georgia's Stone Mountain state park on Saturday, demanding the removal of one of the country's largest Confederate monument.

That was yesterday (it seems). Unless this is some kind of bad-joke hoax, with the video taken from a movie or some other event.

Do we know what transpired
    ? This kind of thing, if it's for real, is going to end up with a lot of people getting killed — whatever their skin color. Human beings, like every one of you reading this. And unless something radical and transformative happens, which is nowhere in sight, it's going to get worse and worse and worse.

And then, worse still. We don't achieve freedom, liberty, equality, peace and prosperity this way.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th July 2020 at 18:51.

14. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ewan (5th July 2020), Franny (5th July 2020), gord (5th July 2020), greybeard (5th July 2020), Gwin Ru (5th July 2020), Harmony (6th July 2020), Hym (5th July 2020), Jayke (5th July 2020), justntime2learn (5th July 2020), kudzy (5th July 2020), Matthew (5th July 2020), Mike (6th July 2020), mountain_jim (5th July 2020), Olam (5th July 2020), raregem (5th July 2020), rgray222 (5th July 2020), Soda (6th July 2020), spade (5th July 2020), Yoda (6th July 2020)

15. Link to Post #168
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,460 times in 4,332 posts

Regarding a potential civil war, the video/podcast posted in this thread is a must-must-must reference to listen to because one needs to know who the real enemies are and who are truly calling the shots and why no one in governments dares disobeying their orders:
    Thread: So Much For "Independence": The USA Downgrade From Colonies To "Plantation"

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2020), gord (5th July 2020), Harmony (6th July 2020), Hym (5th July 2020), Jayke (5th July 2020), Mike (6th July 2020), raregem (5th July 2020)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    (Brace yourselves)

That was yesterday (it seems). Unless this is some kind of bad-joke hoax, with the video taken from a movie or some other event.

? This kind of thing, if it's for real, is going to end up with a lot of people getting killed — whatever their skin color. Human beings, like every one of you reading this. And unless something radical and transformative happens, which is nowhere in sight, it's going to get worse and worse and worse.

And then, worse still. We don't achieve freedom, liberty, equality, peace and prosperity this way.
    ~~~

Okay, that happened on 20 June, two weeks ago. Here's a report: (the '20 June' date was stated by Google in the search results)
    Edit to add:

But Zero Hedge says it was yesterday.
    Can someone clarify, who might have a few minutes to spare?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th July 2020 at 19:46.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Gwin Ru (5th July 2020), Jayke (5th July 2020), kudzy (5th July 2020), Matthew (5th July 2020), Mike (6th July 2020), raregem (5th July 2020), Soda (6th July 2020), Yoda (6th July 2020)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,953 times in 2,389 posts

(Brace yourselves)

~~~

Okay, that happened on 20 June, two weeks ago. Here's a report:
    Any way to check if this was genuinely happening on 20th June. Using Google without "Predominantly Black" is bringing up results from just today as if it has just been injected into the media.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2020), Billy (6th July 2020), Bluegreen (5th July 2020), Franny (5th July 2020), Jayke (5th July 2020), Matthew (5th July 2020), Mike (6th July 2020), raregem (5th July 2020)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)

Any way to check if this was genuinely happening on 20th June. Using Google without "Predominantly Black" is bringing up results from just today as if it has just been injected into the media.
    My apologies. This event was indeed yesterday (4 July, Independence Day). Reuters has to be correct.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (6th July 2020), Franny (5th July 2020), Gwin Ru (5th July 2020), Harmony (6th July 2020), Jayke (6th July 2020), kudzy (5th July 2020), Matthew (5th July 2020), Mike (6th July 2020), raregem (5th July 2020), Yoda (6th July 2020)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,655 times in 8,595 posts

ZeroHedge coverage of Stone Mountain July 4th

(I have walked up that mountain many times, seen laser lights show in park in front of the carving, read about the KKK history in that area, it is a major Atlanta-area park I visited in my early years.)

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...erate-monument
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 5th July 2020 at 20:49.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2020), Franny (5th July 2020), Harmony (6th July 2020), Hym (5th July 2020), Jayke (6th July 2020), justntime2learn (5th July 2020), Mike (6th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th July 2020)

25. Link to Post #173
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

An alternate prophecy of the take down of the matrix

"The path of misery is inferior to the path of harmony"

New Prophecies from Alexander Paramonov

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2020), Billy (6th July 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (5th July 2020), Gwin Ru (6th July 2020), Harmony (6th July 2020), Jayke (6th July 2020), Matthew (6th July 2020), Mike (6th July 2020), mountain_jim (6th July 2020)

27. Link to Post #174
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,460 times in 4,332 posts

Quote The minute the finger underlined November three times instead of tapping it, I saw a fist ball up and it hit the calendar.

And literally, the calendar exploded into the wall, the numbers seem that they were 3d and they were falling everywhere.
    On the premise that a calendar is also called an "agenda" this could mean a number of things... like the end of the agenda... end of times... wrath against the agenda... the big strike... or the grand finale of the agenda affecting everything around? Up to anyone to perceive what really is.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2020), Billy (6th July 2020), Eva2 (6th July 2020), Franny (6th July 2020), greybeard (6th July 2020), Harmony (6th July 2020), Jayke (6th July 2020), Mike (6th July 2020), rgray222 (6th July 2020), wegge (6th July 2020)

29. Link to Post #175
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,093 times in 20,639 posts

Is Ca. Gov. Newsom Leading Communist Takeover of America? Walmart is now Apparently a Communist China Store in the U.S.
    July 5, 2020
    by Brian Shilhavy
    Editor, Health Impact News
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/is-ca...re-in-the-u-s/

(VERY LONG ARTICLE, SEEMS TO RAMBLE, BUT IT ALL TIES IN; GREAT PIECE OF INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM!! MANY MORE HYPERLINKS IN THE ARTICLE THAN EMBEDDED HERE)

"A strange thing happened to me here in 2020. I went to bed one night in my home country, the United States of America, known for its Constitution and protection of individual liberties, and the next day I woke up in a place I no longer recognized, for it had become a totalitarian communist regime.

Two days ago, I decided to stop in a Walmart for a brief minute to pick up something I was not able to order online quick enough. I had checked to see if this Walmart near me had it in stock. I seldom shop at Walmart, so this was a rare visit to the mega-chain franchise, and I was planning on just getting what I needed and head on my way.

An older woman wearing a mask was at the entrance, and mumbled something about wearing a mask as I walked in, but I was in a hurry and so I just ignored her.

I found someone stocking a shelf and asked him where the item was that I wanted to purchase. He said he would take me there, and proceeded to show me the way to the aisle where it was located. As we were walking to the aisle, he looked back at me and asked: “You’re not wearing a mask?” (I obviously was not.)

“No, ” I said, “I don’t wear them for medical reasons.”

He showed me the aisle then left. Before I could even read the box and labels on the item I wanted to purchase, a husky young woman wearing a kind of security uniform with a two-way radio came up to me and said in a very loud and serious tone: “Sir, if you’re not going to wear a mask, you need to leave the store NOW!”

I was somewhat taken aback by this confrontation, as I had never wore a mask during the entire COVID Plandemic, and nobody had ever bothered me about it previously, at least not in any stores where I was shopping (only an outdoor Farmer’s Market gave me problems one time).

So I decided to call her bluff, and told her I had medical reasons for not wearing a mask, and that I was just purchasing one item and then I would be leaving.

She got on her radio and stated: “He’s refusing to leave. I need back up.”
    Now my blood pressure kicked up a notch, as I was clearly being seen as a criminal, and a threat.

In less than a minute, a tall man named “Allen” with a badge that said “Assistant Manager” came into the aisle and told me I had to leave immediately. I pulled out my phone and began recording everything, and was told I was “not allowed” to record in the store. I kept recording anyway because I was being threatened and wanted a record of what actually was transpiring.

I tried reasoning with him and telling him I was doing nothing illegal, and that he had no legal authority to prevent me from shopping there. He would have none of that and said:

“You should have seen the sign when you came in that face masks are required to shop here. We are under orders to prevent anyone not wearing a face mask from entering our store, so you need to leave immediately.”

“Who’s orders?” I asked.

He replied “The County.”

“The county has no authority to make laws,” I replied. “And even if they did,” I continued, “there are always exceptions, especially for medical reasons.”

He claimed that he was not given any exceptions, and that he was just following orders.

By now I was getting agitated a bit, as I always do when someone uses the excuse “I am just following orders,” and I used a pejorative term, not at him or the security lady, but in referencing the fact that this was the same excuse used by the *!#%$ Nazis in Germany during WWII.

The security lady got on her radio again and said, “He’s cursing now. We need back up.”

The Assistant Manager then scolded me and said: “You need to leave immediately. You are being very disrespectful towards me, and you need to go.”

“I’m being disrespectful to YOU?” I asked incredulously. “You’re being disrespectful to ME,” I replied, “because you are trying to force me to do something medically inappropriate as a condition to shop here.”

“Sir,” he replied, “you are disturbing the other customers by using profanity. And so for that reason you have to leave.”

The aisle we had been in when that word slipped from my tongue had no other shoppers in that aisle at the time.

I asked him, “So can you please show me your store policy, or maybe provide a link online, where it states customers who swear in your store have to leave immediately?”

“You are being disrespectful to a team member of Walmart,” he said, changing the reason yet again, “and therefore store policy allows me to ask you to leave immediately.”

By now I was already walking towards the door seeing that this was way more of a big deal to them than was worth my time in dealing with. Honestly, if I had had a face mask on me, I would have just put it on to avoid the trouble. But I don’t carry one around with me as I never wear them, and they did not offer me one.

By now two other very husky men had shown up that looked like undercover bouncers who work at a nightclub or bar, and stood nearby staring at me with piercing eyes.

I again reminded the store manager that he was breaking several laws by asking me to leave because I chose not to participate in a forced medical procedure that could damage my health, and that he himself had no legal basis for discriminating against me and preventing me from shopping there.

His reply was that the County was threatening them with fines if they did not comply with the mask order. I told him that Walmart should then sue the county if they did fine them, because such fines are illegal.

Before I walked out of the store I said to him:

“Just remember this day Allen. The day that you asked a law abiding citizen with no past criminal record to leave your store due to an illegal decree. What if they decree something else, like refusing to allow a person of color, like a black person, from shopping at your store? Would you obey that decree too? Is your job worth violating the civil rights of others?”

The young woman security guard made a kind of disgusting noise behind her mask as she shook her head in disgust at me, and I honestly thought she was going to attack me with the two thugs behind her ready to back her up.

I guess she was too young to understand the history of the REAL Civil Rights movement in this country, and that for many years that is EXACTLY what happened in this country, that people were prevented from shopping in places simply because of the color of their skin.

I told the manager to have a good day, and walked out of the store – forever. I will never buy another thing from Walmart, as long as I live. The cost of liberty is too precious to me. Somehow all those Chinese products sitting on the shelves of Walmart have apparently also imported China-style totalitarianism and communist tactics to make people comply to their orders.

When I got back to my car I was actually shaking. I had never before in my life been treated like a criminal in public, and it was a very degrading and humiliating experience.

I am writing this on July 4th, 2020. I don’t know about you, but this is worst July 4th in my lifetime, with Americans losing their liberties very quickly in what is obviously becoming a well orchestrated attack on our country from coast to coast.

As I write this today, Americans in New York are being subpoenaed and threatened with a $2000.00 a day fine if they fail to report to the authorities for contact tracing, simply because they attended an “unapproved party.” (Source.)

In California, Governor Newsom has mandated that everyone must wear face masks in public, he has closed down many businesses again, he closed the beaches again for the July 4th weekend, and he told churches they can no longer sing during their services.

All of these measures are happening right in the middle of summer when children and families should be outdoors and enjoying the summer. Deaths attributed to COVID are way down, but because they keep using these faulty tests to test more people than ever, the excuse now is that the virus is “spreading” just simply based on more positive test results.

So obviously, something else is going on here, and we better wake up and start preparing for even worse times ahead.

An article I received in my newsfeed this week made some rather startling accusations against Governor Newsom and California, and so I am going to concentrate the rest of this article on California, and their governor.

But trust me, what is happening in California affects the entire nation right now.

Who is Governor Gavin Newsom?
    While researching how California Governor Gavin Newsom became the Governor of the most populous state in the U.S., it is obvious that he was not “elected” based on merit, but apparently due to his powerful connections.

Gavin Newsom: His Education – Trying to Overcome Dyslexia and Low IQ
    According to The Yale Center for Dyslexia and Creativity:http://dyslexia.yale.edu/story/gavin-newsom/
    Gavin Newsom was diagnosed with dyslexia at age five, but his mother didn’t tell him, for fear he would use his disability as a crutch. So while he labored to read, spell, and work with numbers, his little sister sailed through school effortlessly. “As an older brother,” he says, “that was more difficult than you can imagine. I was always wondering why she would get done with her homework quickly and I was still struggling to work through it, and why my parents were so demanding with me and so easy on her as it related to academics.”

When Newsom was in fifth grade, he discovered in his mother’s office a stash of papers reporting on his dismal academic performance and describing something called dyslexia. “That really hit home, and it explained why everyone else was running into their parents’ arms after school and I was stuck in that shack behind the school every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with four or five other students.”

Of all the learning difficulties he endured, Newsom says that reading aloud was “the most humiliating.” He can still recall his fifth-grade classroom and the row he sat in, “with my heart just sinking and pounding, hoping that that period would end and we’d get the hell out of there, and then getting up and starting to read and having everybody in the class laugh. That’s when I basically gave up on any reading. I did book reports by literally reading the back of the book and just copying the text, thinking the teacher would never find out.”

High school was even worse. “The grades were bad, my self-esteem started to collapse, and I remember faking being sick all the time to avoid math class, which I just couldn’t handle.” But because he was expected to attend college, Newsom began to take summer classes to catch up, knowing that he would never get into “a serious university. I took the SAT and it was a complete disaster, and they didn’t even argue for me to take it again, because it was just beyond stressful. And I’ll be honest: had it not been for my mother and some remedial training, I never would have gotten into college.” Thanks to those and his outstanding abilities in baseball, Newsom began to receive scholarship offers from a number of colleges and attended Santa Clara University in California on a partial baseball scholarship.

Newsom was trained in the “tradition of the Jesuits” while at Santa Clara, and spent one semester in Rome. From an interview with The Santa Clara:

This is Santa Clara. It taught me how to learn. And you’re talking to a guy with massive dyslexia, that only got into Santa Clara because of baseball, that got student loans and that was given a waiver to graduate because I couldn’t pass a class — three times — that I took at College of Marin…

Santa Clara stands out, providing more of a Socratic method, so to speak, of education. And that’s the Jesuit tradition, of course.

I think that the greatest memories I had — and it’s rather perverse — were my semester abroad in Rome. I can’t impress upon people more the extraordinary opportunity of doing a semester abroad. I cannot underscore how great that was. It’s going to be a requirement when I have kids. They have to do a semester abroad. (Source.)

Gavin Newsom’s Wine Business – Powerful Friends

Despite his apparent lack of academic excellence, after Newsom graduated from college, his family friends, billionaire Gordon Getty and Democratic leader John Burton, helped fund a new wine business, PlumpJack.

From This millionaire might be California’s next governor:
    How Gavin Newsom got connected, by Christopher Cadelago of the Sacramento Bee on July 31, 2018:https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics...164240567.html
    Up a narrow staircase above his wine shop, Gavin Newsom glides across the cramped office before making his way to its showpiece.

Off to the side sits a mop sink that city inspectors made him install even though he argued the floors were carpeted.

“I fought this, and lost,” said Newsom, the state lieutenant governor and frontrunner to succeed Gov. Jerry Brown next year. The 49-year-old Democrat raises one arm and grins, defiantly. “When you fight bureaucracy, make sure you have money and patience – and I didn’t have either.”

What Newsom lacked in poise and prosperity at the time he made up for in hustle and capitalizing on connections.

Newsom opened the wine shop in 1992 with the financial backing of family friend and oil fortune heir Gordon Getty. Newsom’s father, a classmate and close adviser of Getty, urged another prominent friend, John Burton, to recommend then-Mayor Willie Brown to appoint him to a vacant seat on the Board of Supervisors.

A fourth-generation San Franciscan who grew up around politics, Newsom said he still envisioned the life of an entrepreneur. But at just 29, the allure of citywide issues slowly began to win out.

As mayor, Newsom became nationally recognized for ordering the distribution of marriage licenses to same-sex couples. And the shop with the mop sink upstairs, PlumpJack Wines, grew into a line of successful restaurants, hotels and wineries managed by Newsom’s sister, Hilary.

Yet the early hand he received in politics and business continues to form the basis of criticism against him. Newsom’s opponents in the mayor’s race painted him as privileged and out of touch. In the gubernatorial contest, former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and Treasurer John Chiang, both Democrats, are beginning to do the same.

Villaraigosa dismisses Newsom as a “Davos Democrat,” after the town in the Swiss Alps that hosts a grand summit of world politicians, business leaders and celebrities and other elites. Chiang took a backhanded swipe by noting that he wasn’t born into a family with “wealth or big connections …”

In the interview above the wine shop, Newsom conceded he wouldn’t be in politics without Burton and Brown. (Source.)

Last week, when Newsom announced the re-closing of some businesses in certain counties due to a “spike” in COVID cases, it included several of his competitor wineries, while his was excluded, and he even tweeted about how his winery would be open during July 4th.

The criticism that followed prompted PlumpJack Winery to change their plans and close as well.

One has to also wonder if Governor Newsom’s relationship to the powerful Getty family who made their fortune in oil has affected his policies towards the oil industry in California, which is more similar to a Capitalist Republican than it is to a Progressive Democrat that Newsom claims to be.

From an article by Steve Horn on June 19, 2020 at Global Research titled California Governor Hands Out Fracking Permits on Behalf of Big Oil:
    While California was convulsed by COVID-19 and George Floyd’s death, the governor gave Big Oil a big gift:

On June 1, in the midst of the turmoil created by the coronavirus pandemic and the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis, California Gov. Gavin Newsom’s administration quietly issued 12 fracking permits to Aera Energy, a joint venture owned by ExxonMobil and Shell.

Oil drilling in California has faced criticism for its disproportionately negative health impacts on Latino communities and other people of color. The 12 new permits will be for fracking in the Lost Hills Oil Field. The Kern County town of Lost Hills is more than 97 percent Latino, according to 2010 U.S. Census data.

The fracking permits are the latest example of California’s oil industry benefiting from regulatory or deregulatory action during the COVID-19 pandemic and came just months after the Newsom administration said it supported taking actions to “manage the decline of oil production and consumption in the state.” Aera, which also received 24 permits from the California Geologic Energy Management Division (CalGEM) on April 3 during the early days of COVID-19, has well-connected lobbyists in its corner who work for the firm Axiom Advisors.

One of them, Jason Kinney, headed up Newsom’s 2018 transition team and formerly served as a senior advisor to Newsom while he was lieutenant governor. He is also a senior advisor to California’s Senate Democrats. The other, Kevin Schmidt, previously served as policy director for Newsom when the latter was lieutenant governor. Aera paid Axiom $110,000 for its lobbying work in 2019 and, so far in 2020, has paid $30,000, lobbying reports reveal. (Full Article.)

And is Gavin Newsom related to Nancy Pelosi and former California Governor Jerry Brown?

From 4 Corrupt Families Of California – Newsom, Brown, Pelosi and Feinstein at Aircrap.org:

The connections date back at least 80 years, to when Jerry Brown’s father, Pat Brown, ran for San Francisco district attorney, losing in 1939 but winning in 1943, with the help of his close friend and Gavin Newsom’s grandfather, businessman William Newsom.

As mayor, Newsom became nationally recognized for ordering the distribution of marriage licenses to same-sex couples. And the shop with the mop sink upstairs, PlumpJack Wines, grew into a line of successful restaurants, hotels, and wineries managed by Newsom’s sister, Hilary.

A Times review of campaign finance records identified eight of San Francisco’s best-known families as being among Newsom’s most loyal and long-term contributors. Among those patrons are the Gettys, the Pritzkers and the Fishers, whose families made their respective fortunes in oil, hotels and fashion. They first backed him when he was a restaurateur and winery owner running for a seat on the San Francisco Board of Supervisors in 1998, and have continued their support through the governor’s race.

They are not Newsom’s largest donors: The families in total have given about $2 million of the $61 million that donors have contributed to his campaigns and independent committees backing those bids. But they gave while he was a relative unknown, providing crucial support to a political newcomer in the years before his campaign accounts piled high with cash from labor unions, Hollywood honchos, tech billionaires and donors up and down the state.

Gavin Newsom is succeeding someone who could be considered his quasi-uncle, since his inauguration continues the decades-long saga of four San Francisco families intertwined by blood, by marriage, by money, by culture and, of course, by politics – the Browns, the Newsoms, the Pelosi’s and the Gettys. (Full article.)

Gavin Newsom the Womanizer: His Affairs while in Office and Yet Never Prosecuted

From Newsom’s latest affair of the heart could turn into political heartburn by Phillip Matier and Andrew Ross of SFGate published in 2006:

San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom is certainly feeling his oats these days — although, truth be told, his latest jaunt with “CSI: Miami” star Sofia Milos is giving some of his advisers a case of political heartburn.

As reported by The Chronicle’s Leah Garchik, Milos was introduced to the yet-to-be-officially-single mayor by former Supervisor Angela Alioto a couple of weekends ago at the wedding of Alioto’s son, Police Commissioner Joe Veronese.

Things must have clicked, because this past weekend Newsom — who is in the midst of a divorce with his TV-commentating wife Kimberly Guilfoyle — jetted off to spend a couple of days in La-La Land with Milos.

The mayor checked into the Chateau Marmont, the show-biz hotel just north of the Sunset Strip that is perhaps best known as the spot where comedian John Belushi overdosed on cocaine and heroin.

On Newsom’s agenda: a little visit with his new actress friend, then off with her to the Beverly Hilton to attend the annual dinner of the Citizens Commission for Human Rights. (Source.)

The image used in that story, posted above, not only shows him with Sophia Milos, but also with Ruby Rippey-Tourk, one of his aides who worked out of his office as Mayor of San Francisco, with whom he was also having an affair, and who was also the wife of his Campaign Manager, Alex Tourk.

But the photographer would not have known that yet, as it was revealed later.

From the San Diego Union-Tribune in an article published in 2018 titled: Former aide to Gavin Newsom speaks out about their affair while he was San Francisco mayor:

The woman gubernatorial candidate Gavin Newsom had an affair with when he was mayor of San Francisco spoke out about their relationship on Wednesday after questions about the liaison emerged in the governor’s race.

Ruby Rippey Gibney said that although their relationship destroyed her home life, it probably shouldn’t be part of the discussion about sexual misconduct surrounding the #MeToo movement.

“I fully support the #metoo movement. In this particular instance, however, I am doubtful that it applies,” Rippey Gibney wrote on her Facebook page. “Yes, I was a subordinate, but I was also a free-thinking, 33-yr old adult married woman & mother. (I also happened to have an unfortunate inclination towards drinking-to-excess & self-destruction.)”

Newsom and Rippey Gibney had an affair when she worked as the then-mayor’s appointments secretary. At the time, she was married to the Democrat’s campaign manager and friend, Alex Tourk.

The affair came to light in 2007. The controversy rocked San Francisco politics, but has largely gone unmentioned in the 2018 governor’s race.

As a side note, these two particular affairs were going on while he was still married to his first wife, Kimberly Guilfoyle, who is now allegedly the girlfriend living with Donald Trump, Jr.

Maybe this is one reason why Governor Newsom and President Trump get along so well, even though they are supposedly on the opposite ends of the political spectrum?

Newsom’s use of women is not the main concern here, however, but the allegation that he used his position of power and influential connections to stop legal efforts to investigate the appropriateness of a powerful San Francisco Mayor to use his position to take advantage of women.

In 2012 Larry Bush, writing for CitiReport highlighted how Newsom was able to accomplish this. From his article, Mythologizing Gavin Newsom:

It is, we are told, spelled out in the City Charter. “Official misconduct means…conduct that falls below the standard of decency, good faith and right action impliedly required of all public officers…”

What that means – and doesn’t mean – comes through in sharp relief if you substitute the name Gavin Newsom for Ross Mirkarimi. Because Gavin Newsom would have been charged with Official Misconduct in 2007 after notoriously scandalous behavior that begged issues of unlawful behavior. In Newsom’s case, he was the anointed front man for a city establishment from the day he was appointed to a city commission, then to the Board, and then backed with the most expensive campaign in city history to be elected mayor.

Not only was nothing going to drive him from office, but every asset from Dianne Feinstein to the Chronicle to the Ethics Commission’s Executive Director to the head of the Commission on the Status of Women did everything in their power to make the issue go away.

The contrast with Mirkarimi, a political outsider who began as a member of the Green Party and who challenged longstanding city practices ranging from the reluctance to implement community policing to directing city funds to programs serving vulnerable people. In an instant, rumor morphed into a drumbeat, then an echo chamber, that was so overwhelming that a jury expert determined that it would be impossible for him to get a fair trial in the city where he had just won city-wide office.

The facts are not in dispute — although few ever saw them put together into a narrative that told the story. How the city establishment responded to those facts is the story.

If any city official ever collided right into the abyss described in this language it would be Gavin Newsom, who catapulted San Francisco into national disgrace after being forced to admit that he had a sexual affair with a subordinate.

Within hours, BeyondChron editor Randy Shaw had posted his prediction: “That’s what will likely lead City Attorney Dennis Herrera to file charges against Newsom by the end of the week.”

In the following days, questions emerged over just how many laws had been broken. The City Attorney was investigating whether Newsom’s scheme to pay Alex Tourk, the cuckolded husband and erstwhile deputy chief of staff, out of Newsom’s campaign funds. A second investigation was underway on whether Ruby Rippey-Tourk was given favorable treatment under the city’s catastrophic leave program that awarded her over $10,000 for her absences, why she was allowed the payment after she resigned, or whether she was entitled to sign her own time cards so she would be paid.

Looming over it all was the question of whether a mayor, or any city supervisor, would be violating ethics laws and public trust by having an illicit affair with a subordinate – that would most likely result in a private sector boss or even a CEO being canned.

More details revealed that Newsom’s office was dysfunctional, at times resulting in significant mismanagement affecting the city. He failed to establish an attendance policy for his office’s senior political appointees, and did not establish rules on approving leave.

Commission appointments, the duty of Ruby Rippey-Tourk, Newsom’s lover, were ignored even after months of pleading for action. One result: a complete melt-down of the city’s Taxi Commission with its executive director fired at 2 a.m. after an all-night commission meeting. The record showed that Rippey-Tourk had already been on unpaid leave for five weeks at the time.

Newsom Held The Aces

But Newsom held the aces that would trump any effort to legally hold him accountable.

He could count on the city’s powerful elites, from Senator Dianne Feinstein to the San Francisco Chronicle to even the city’s hobbled Ethics Commission, to immunize him from any legal consequences.

Indeed, the city charter language on Official Misconduct applies to all city officials – except the mayor. The only way to hold Newsom accountable would be if the City Attorney or District Attorney brought charges based on violations of the law, not violations of the charter.

By the morning after Newsom’s February 1 late afternoon press revelation, the Myth Machine was in full working order.

First, the Chronicle ran a February 2 story explaining that Newsom had not violated any city policies.

“Mayor Gavin Newsom’s affair with his former aide Ruby Rippey-Tourk apparently violated none of the city’s ethics codes, which do not cover general moral transgressions or errors in judgment,” reported the Chronicle.

Despite the scant few hours since Newsom admitted to his affair, Ethics Commission Executive Director John St. Croix was ready to shoot down any notion that the city’s ethics laws were broken.

“The ethics code could deal with situations where a supervisor gives something like a gift to a subordinate with the understanding that they will get something in return, (but) it doesn’t really cover sexual relationships,” said John St. Croix, executive director of the city’s Ethics Commission, in the same story.

Next the Commission on the Status of Women packed away any notion that a supervisor having sexual relations with a subordinate was a matter of concern.

“The San Francisco Commission on the Status of Women, a seven-member board appointed by the mayor that, among other things, monitors complaints of unlawful treatment of women in city government, was keeping its distance,” reported the Chronicle in its February 2 story.

Emily Murase, director of the mayor-appointed commission, declined to comment about the affair. “We’re treating it as a personal issue,” Murase said.

That same day-after series of stories started a new narrative, this time from top political reporter Carla Marinucci, who just hours after Newsom’s announcement was redefining the issue as a “violation of the man code” for having sexual relations with his friend’s wife.

Senator Dianne Feinstein was ready, in 24 hours, to blame the pressures of being mayor as contributing to Newsom’s misbehavior, but voiced her belief that “I think he’ll go on from there.” She noted, “This is a young mayor. I know the pressures of being mayor, and I know how hard it can be.”

In a matter of days, the Chronicle was ready to offer its conclusions, including its view on whether the mayor should resign.

“Newsom made it clear that he has no intention of resigning, leaving his fate where it belongs — with the voters. San Franciscans neither want nor need a mayor with an image that is too good to be true,” it editorialized on February 7.

Newsom Escapes His Past

A significant part of the Newsom Myth Making was the claim that Newsom handled the revelation in a textbook perfect example of crisis management. He announced it, took responsibility, and apologized.

But Gavin Newsom was no Betty Ford, stepping up to take responsibility for anything other than sleeping with his friend’s wife who was his subordinate.

It took several more days for Newsom to admit he had a drinking problem, and then he veered back and forth on whether he did have a drinking problem. Weeks later he was still saying he didn’t know if he had a drinking problem.

Newsom wasn’t just in denial. He had been using his office to make certain that he would not be confronted with questions about his excessive drinking even in public. At one point a month earlier, Newsom directed his police bodyguard to block a reporter trying to ask about Newsom’s drinking and its impact on his job as mayor.

After the story broke, Newsom refused to answer questions about his use of city funds to ease Ruby Rippey-Tourk’s transition or his effort to use his campaign funds to pay Alex Tourk despite the apparent violation of campaign laws.

Newsom’s refusal to respond to questions ultimately resulted in a four-minute video that stitched together footage of Newsom repeatedly refusing to deal with reporters.

“The Walkaway Mayor” was posted on youtube by a group calling itself GavinWatch

At its core, Newsom’s problem appears to be less drinking than an immaturity that positions himself at the center of his world, petulantly acting out when others raise uncomfortable questions about his behavior. What the video documents most of all are a man given to tantrums, rudeness and insults when others stand in the way of how he views himself and wants others to view him.

For more than a year, Newsom benefitted from a City Hall press corps that was not aggressive in investigating accounts that Newsom was having an affair with a staffer or was drinking heavily.

Matier and Ross, the “Insiders,” told readers only after the news broke what City Hall had known all along.

“For more than a year, the affair between San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom and the wife of his good friend and campaign manager, Alex Tourk, was a bomb that those around the mayor knew would one day go off,” they wrote on February 2.

“Rumors started making the rounds of City Hall in late 2005, soon after Newsom and Rippey-Tourk were reportedly spotted together in the mayoral town car at a wedding in Napa.

The cavorting with a 19-year-old model and nighttime public sightings in which the mayor appeared to have been drinking have damaged what was once Newsom’s strongest political asset — a squeaky-clean image.,” the duo wrote.

When he did decide to get counseling, he went to Mimi Silbert, a longtime friend and ally, but still refused to publicly discuss his drinking problem or to encourage others to take similar steps to get help with alcoholism. Newsom never discussed it.

With Newsom establishing a wall of silence, reporters option was to haunt the City Attorney to learn whether any action might come from that quarter.

KGO-‘s Dan Noyes of the stations’ I-Team went on the air on February 6 with one angle.

“But there are new, serious questions whether Newsom is breaking campaign finance law. His close friend and campaign manager, Alex Tourk, resigned last week, after Newsom admitted having an affair with Tourk’s wife, Ruby. She was the mayor’s appointments secretary.

As part of a deal worked out with lawyers, Alex Tourk will continue to be paid his $15,000 dollar a month salary until he finds a new job.

The I-Team has confirmed the city attorney’s office is researching whether that’s against the law,” said Noyes.

The story died right there because the City Attorney doesn’t comment on investigations and doesn’t comment on advice it provides to office holders.

This past week, CitiReport asked the City Attorney’s office for the outcome of the reported investigation aired by Noyes.

“Did Mr. Herrera either state, officially or informally, that Mayor Newsom could not use campaign funds to pay Alex Tourk after he resigned?” was the question CitiReport asked.

The answer: “Without indicating an answer either way, I was able to identify a record that while potentially responsive to this request is covered by the attorney-client privilege (Bus. & Prof. Code Sec. 6068(e)(1)). As such, disclosure by the City Attorney’s Office is prohibited under the Public Records Act (Cal. Gov. Code Sec. 6254(k)) and S.F. Sunshine Ordinance.”

Newsom, for his part, backed out of using campaign funds and said he made the payments from his own accounts.
    CONTINUED
    Last edited by onawah; 6th July 2020 at 05:46.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2020), greybeard (6th July 2020), Sunny (7th July 2020)

31. Link to Post #176
    Language
    English
    Thanks

CONTINUED FROM ABOVE

"The City Attorney Finds No Wrongdoing

The question of payments to Rippey-Tourk was reviewed in a 31-page analysis by the City Attorney released on April 11, 2007. It was a comprehensive analysis of each of the major questions – the use of catastrophic leave, the payments made after leaving office, the issue of attendance and time sheets – and each time the City Attorney’s conclusions skated by questions of wrongdoing and tossed the issues to other city departments, the Board of Supervisors and the Mayor himself.

After noting that both Rippey-Tourk and Alex Tourk declined to be interviewed, the City Attorney’s analysis relied on interviews with others and available documents. The Mayor does not show up as being interviewed.

On the eligibility of Rippey-Tourk for catastrophic leave intended for those facing end-of-life illness such as HIV or Cancer, but extended to Rippey-Tourk reportedly to enable her to attend a substance abuse program:

“We did not find any case in which DPH certified eligibility for the CIP based solely on substance abuse…We did find a few denials by DPH of applications where the catastrophic illness was substance abuse, but apparently unaccompanied by any life-threatening physical condition or behavior. We did not discover any DPH approval of a CIP application based solely on alcohol or substance abuse, including attending a treatment program.”

“Whether there should be amendments to the Ordinance to set forth additional direction or criteria for making this determination is a policy matter for the Board of Supervisors and the Mayor.”

On approval for Rippey-Tourk to receive payment after resigning and before starting a new job:

“But we could find no other instance where, as here, an employee received approval by the Controller for payment under the CIP after she indicated her intent to resign from City employment and received the payment just as she was starting a new job.”

“Again, if as a policy matter the Board of Supervisors and the Mayor would prefer a rule prohibiting payments to employees who are separating from City employment, including circumstances where they have accepted a new job, they could amend the CIP ordinance to incorporate such a limitation.”

On the question of confirming attendance at the office:

“During the time she served in the Mayor’s Office, there was no written City-wide or Mayor’s Office policy regarding the submission or approval of time sheets. Our review indicates that during the majority of time that Ms. Rippey-Tourk was employed by the Mayor’s Office, senior staff members were not required by any policy or practice of the City or the Mayor’s Office to have a supervisor approve their time sheets.”

On the question of nepotism of Tourk signing time sheets in some cases for his wife:

“Even though Mayor’s Office approval of senior staff time sheets was merely an internal departmental control and was not legally required for salary payments by the Controller, authorization of a spouse’s times sheets is not appropriate in light of this public trust. But the City’s anti-nepotism law prohibiting participation by an employee in employment actions involving that employee’s relatives does not appear to extend to this situation; it covers only hiring, promotion and discipline.”

“Because Mr. Tourk approved his wife’s time sheets, this practice was inappropriate and at least created the appearance of impropriety though it does not appear to have violated City laws.”

“It is a policy matter for the Board of Supervisors and the Mayor whether to amend the City’s anti-nepotism law to cover this type of situation going forward, and a policy matter for the Board of Supervisors, the Mayor, the Controller, the Department of Human Resources and the Ethics Commission whether to institute a formal City policy requiring approval of employee time sheets in a particular manner, or not at all.”

On the question of Rippey-Tourk signing her own time sheets:

“Similarly, the fact that Ms. Rippey-Tourk occasionally signed as her own “authorized signature” during this period was not legally improper, as no such signature was required.”

Today, almost on the exact fifth anniversary of his report, City Attorney Dennis Herrera will go before the city’s Ethics Commission to argue that the charter provisions on Official Misconduct involving “conduct that falls below the standard of decency, good faith and right action impliedly required of all public officers…” should serve as the grounds to remove Sheriff Ross Mirkarimi from office.

Meanwhile, Gavin Newsom’s failure to uphold a standard of decency, good faith and right action is seen as one of his finest hours.

Governor Newsom is an Alcoholic
    This was mentioned above in Larry Bush’s article. Here is an account of Newsom getting treatment, although he did not “step aside” during this alleged treatment from his duties as Mayor of San Francisco, according to the SFGate’s article, Newsom seeks treatment for alcohol abuse:

San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom said today that he will seek treatment for alcohol abuse.

“Upon reflection with friends and family this weekend, I have come to the conclusion that I will be a better person without alcohol in my life,” Newsom said in a written statement. “I take full responsibility for my personal mistakes and my problems with alcohol are not an excuse for my personal lapses in judgment.”

Newsom told department heads at a meeting this afternoon that the help he is seeking would not require him to step aside even temporarily, as it might if he entered a residential rehabilitation program, sources familiar with the meeting told The Chronicle.

The move follows the revelation last week that Newsom had a sexual affair with an employee of his office, Ruby Rippey-Tourk, who also is the wife of one of his former top political aides, Alex Tourk. Tourk, the mayor’s former deputy chief of staff, resigned as Newsom’s re-election campaign manager after confronting Newsom about the affair.

The mayor admitted the affair Thursday after it was reported by The Chronicle and apologized to Tourk, his friends and family and the residents of San Francisco. He has since declined to say anything about the scandal and has stated repeatedly that he wants to get back to work.

Newsom’s alcohol use became an embarrassment for the mayor after witnesses reported he appeared to have been drinking late Dec. 22 before arriving at San Francisco General Hospital, where a police officer had been taken after being mortally wounded.

The mayor also faced scrutiny late last year for bringing a then 20-year-old woman out on dates, where she was reportedly seen drinking what appeared to be alcohol. (Full Article.)

Governor Newsom’s Connections to China?
    This article has become longer than my normal articles, and I do apologize for that. But I have saved the best part for last.

It was important to give as much background information about Gavin Newsom from documented sources first, before speculating about what Newsom is up to today and in the future.

First, Newsom has used his position as Governor of California to strike a $1 BILLION deal with China for N95 respirator masks. This is reported in the corporate media, so this is not speculative.

C. Douglas Golden, in an April 22, 2020 article in The Western Journal, writes:

Consider the fact that conservative Newsmax and the liberal Los Angeles Times both hit him (Newsom) for what he did.

According to the Times, the problem wasn’t the cost of the masks — or where the money was going to, although that was equally problematic — but the lack of any details regarding the deal.

“The governor’s advisors have so far declined requests for information about the agreement with BYD, the Chinese electric car manufacturer hired to produce the masks, though the state has already wired the company the first installment of $495 million,” the Times reported.

“Newsom, who has been praised for his efforts to slow the spread of the disease, bristled on Saturday at suggestions that his administration has been too slow to explain a deal that will cost California taxpayers 30% more than his January budget would spend on infectious disease prevention for an entire fiscal year.”

Furthermore, he hasn’t bothered to brief the California Legislature on what, exactly, he agreed to.

“I must emphasize, that’s a big deal,” GOP state Sen. Jim Nielsen said during a legislative oversight hearing Tuesday. “And what is in the contract that ensures the deliverability — timely — is going to be really, really important. At the least, we cannot be just throwing out a false hope to people.”

The details sound impressive. Newsom’s office says it can buy 200 million N95 masks at an impressive price from BYD, heretofore known for its electric vehicles, using its state buying power. This may, in fact, be an accurate appraisal of how the deal would work — assuming, that is, BYD can convert its plants into N95-producing powerhouses.

“Exactly how BYD has converted some of its manufacturing efforts in China to begin producing protective masks is unclear,” the Times reported.

“On March 13, it touted the creation of ‘the world’s largest mass-produced face masks plant’ in a news release posted on the company’s website. The company announced that it would make 5 million masks a day — far surpassing the 100 million masks a month promised by 3M, the company best known for producing N95 masks, used to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus.

“A spokesman for BYD referred all questions about negotiations over the purchase of masks to Newsom’s office.”

Given that Newsom’s office appears entirely unwilling to share these details with legislators, you may perhaps begin to see the problem here. (Full article.)

A few weeks ago (June 9, 2020), the San Francisco Chronicle reported an update on this deal:

Gov. Gavin Newsom’s medical mask deal with a Chinese manufacturer will proceed after the company succeeded in obtaining federal safety certification, following two missed deadlines.

Newsom said Monday that supplier BYD had secured safety certification for its N95 particulate-filtering respirators, clearing the way for California to receive 150 million masks. A spokeswoman for the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health confirmed that the certification was granted Sunday.

“This new supply of N95 masks, as well as the surgical masks this contract has already provided, are game-changing and play a crucial role in our state’s public safety and reopening strategy,” Newsom said in a statement.

Newsom’s office said the N95 masks, part of a $990 million deal, will be distributed to medical workers and others on the front lines of the coronavirus pandemic. (Full article.)

Do you think this deal would have anything to do with why Newsom and California (and other states for that matter) want to all of a sudden mandate wearing masks, when formerly when COVID was much worse they were not mandated?

Could this be one reason to fabricate the news that we are now seeing a “resurge” and “hot spots,” when in fact we are only seeing increased testing and more positive test results from tests that are not even accurate?

Earlier this week Mike Adams published an investigative report related to this that included some intel he had received.

Mike and I don’t always agree on things, even though we are both in the alternative media, but when he states he has received intel on anything related to China, I pay attention. This is because like me, he has lived in Southeast Asia for part of his life, in Taiwan, and has seen and learned things that are not widely known in the U.S.

Likewise I lived in the Philippines for several years in Southeast Asia, and have seen first hand how the Chinese control commerce and most aspects of life in the region, and beyond.

Mike still has connections in the area, as have I, although I have not had the opportunity to investigate and corroborate what Mike is reporting, yet.

According to Adams, Newsom is part of a money laundering scheme with China that is having funds coming back into the U.S. to fund groups like Black Lives Matter and Antifa in an effort to destabilize the U.S. and lead us to a civil war that will cripple us, and give China an opportunity to attack the U.S.

From Adams’ article at Natural News:

We begin with the recent news that China was caught attempting to smuggle “10,800 assault weapons parts” into Louisville, Kentucky. This news was announced by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) on June 26, 2020:

At the Express Consignment Operations hubs in Louisville U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers seized a shipment from China that contained over 10,000 Assault Weapons parts being smuggled into the country.

The shipment was seized on May 22. Officers inspected the item, which was arriving from Shenzhen, China, destined for a residence in Melbourne, Florida. The parcel was manifested as containing 100 Steel Pin Samples. This is a common practice of smugglers manifesting the contraband as a harmless or a legitimate commodity in hopes of eluding further examination.

The official CBP announcement did not offer any specifics on what exactly the “assault weapons parts” were, but we have since learned from another source that the parts were drop-in full-auto mods for AR-15 rifles.

Full auto drop-in parts are very simple but highly illegal parts which turn a semi-auto AR-15 into a full-auto AR-15, which is illegal for civilians to own. Such parts replace a small number of existing parts in the AR-15 trigger mechanism and safety selector. Because the parts are very small, a high number of them — such as 10,800 — can be hidden in shipments that claim to be other things such as machinery parts or samples.

This means China was sending 10,800 full-auto rifle mods to Melbourne, Florida, which no doubt serves as a distribution hub for moving those pieces nationwide.

You might reasonably wonder, then, why China would be sending full-auto rifle mods to the USA. The answer is that China supports the civil war attempt by Black Lives Matter, and China is coordinating with BLM terrorists to arm up their militant troops across the country, upgrading their legally-acquired AR-15 weapons to “full auto” status, which makes them far more formidable in a kinetic assault.

Melbourne, Florida, is known as a human trafficking, drug trafficking and weapons trafficking mecca, with smuggling routes that are well established across both land and water. With easy access to both Orlando and Miami airports, contraband that comes into Melbourne is easy to distribute across the USA within days. The human trafficking is so bad in Melbourne that every law enforcement officer working the area has had contact with human trafficking operations there.

We now believe that some of these full-auto weapons mods end up under the control of Democrat governors like Newsom, the California Governor who actively seeks to see America destroyed.

Weapons, ammo and gold storage: East End Complex – Block 174 – Capitol building, Sacramento, California
    Several weeks ago, we learned from a source in California that the East End Complex – Block 174 – of the Capitol building in Sacramento, California, has a vast underground storage complex that consists of multiple floors, much like a giant underground parking garage. The construction alone cost a quarter of a billion dollars:

From JohnsonFain.com, the firm that designed the facility:

…this project is an ambitious multi-block mixed-use development to consolidate the headquarters operations of three major departments of California State government. 6,400 employees of the Departments of Health Services, Education and General Services are housed in the five-building, 1.5 million square foot development, along with 1,500 parking spaces…

The Department of Health Services and General Services are housed in the second portion of the Capitol Area East End Complex, known as Blocks 171-174. This design-build team is made up of Clark Construction and Gruen Architects who completed this $225.6 million complex.

Here’s a link to the official web page for this building.
    https://www.dgs.ca.gov/RESD/Resource...plex-Block-174

And here’s a satellite map of its location:

Our source, who served as an employee inside the building complex for several years, tells us that the underground storage facility in this building houses “vehicles, firearms, ammunition and gold bullion.”

Governor Newsom sent half a billion dollars to China for completely fabricated “covid-19 mask” deal
    Governor Newsom is fully aware of this operation and has been bought off by China, which is covertly providing loans to Newsom to keep him in power and prevent California from defaulting in an epic financial collapse. As Paul Preston reported on Agenda21Radio.news:

(Washington DC)-Sources in Washington DC speaking under condition of anonymity have revealed to AENN that California Governor Gavin Newsom has entered into discussions with the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) to loan the state of California $1 trillion dollars by way of a collateralized loan.

Newsom is making “payments” on the loans from China by funneling money to China through other corrupt means, such as this recent bombshell that finds Newsom helping communist China receive $1 billion in coronavirus aid.

[T]his isn’t a billion dollars for “masks.” It’s part of a massive money laundering operation to funnel money to China, so that China can funnel money and weapons back to Newsom in preparation for the civil war that they’re launching. Nobody believes Gov. Newsom is spending a billion dollars on N95 masks… it’s absurd. Just a cover story.

Gov. Newsom is stockpiling weapons, ammunition and gold at the Capitol building in Sacramento
    Back to the Easy End Complex in Sacramento, our source says they personally witnessed “insane amounts” of ammunition — pallets at a time — being delivered and stored there, harkening back to the DOJ purchases of 2 billion rounds of ammunition under President Barack Obama, who also said that he wanted to build a civilian army that was just as powerful as the U.S. military, by the way. Obama called this his, “Civilian National Security Force,” as AmericanThinker.com explains, Barack Obama said:

We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set… We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.

One pallet of 5.56 ammo is well over 50,000 rounds, by the way. So the ammo stockpiling by Gov. Newsom is off the charts, and it appears he got ammo from the DOJ under Obama as well as new ammo funded by communist China. Essentially, Gov. Newsom has been stockpiling weapons and ammo in preparation for a civil war that he’s been helping to make reality.

Back to Obama, how do you create a civilian military force? You stockpile weapons in Democrat-controlled cities like Sacramento. You work with communist China to import full-auto weapon mod parts to upgrade your civilian forces to military-grade automatic weapons. And you put more weapons into the hands of your loyalists through legalized gun-running operations like Operation Fast and Furious.

What might happen next, is of course speculative at this point, but given how rapidly events have been unfolding right before our very eyes, it would be foolish at this point to exclude anything as a “conspiracy theory” as we now know that there is a plan, no longer a “theory”, in place to usher in a New World Order.

So this is what Adams and another independent journalist named Dave Hodges believe may be happening in the future:

The multi-faceted attack that’s about to hit the United States while 99% of Americans are totally oblivious to reality
    Dave Hodges at TheCommonsenseShow.com has extensively documented the interactions between Mexican drug cartels and Chinese military troops. See some of his analysis in stories like, “Mexican Oil Official Says UN-Mexican Cartels and Chinese Are Provoking a Border War” or, “Leaked Document Shows Chinese Intent to Commit Mass American Genocide Followed the Occupation of America.”

In effect, America is about to be hit with a multi-faceted attack that has been largely funded by communist China, consisting of:

A domestic civil war uprising of Black Lives Matter militants who have been heavily armed with automatic weapons and are intent on killing Whites, Christians, conservatives and Trump supporters. In addition, Black Lives Matter is already receiving enormous funding through U.S. corporations such as McDonald’s, Netflix, Google and others who have pledged almost half a billion dollars so far.
    A border invasion consisting of armed Mexican narcos who have been trained by Chinese military instructions and given heavy weapons paid for by China.
    The release of financial weapons against America, including China selling off U.S. Treasury debt and announcing its own gold-backed currency.
    The unleashing of emotionally charged, drooling left-wing “zombies” who have been whipped up into a frenzy by the treasonous left-wing media pushing deliberately fake news such as claiming that America is a “racist” nation or that Trump himself is racist.
    The continued chemical warfare against America via fentanyl, heroin and other drugs that are devastating America’s young males who might otherwise be capable of serving in a military draft, if not for the fact that they are now trembling drug addicts.
    The likely deployment of EMP weapons against America, using stolen technology, unleashing a “Pearl Harbor” attack that could kill 90% of the American population. This was the subject of a recent bombshell authored by Dr. Peter Vincent Pry and filed under the EMP Task Force on National and Homeland Security. You can read my coverage of this at this link on NationalSecurity.news. See the official website of this task force at https://emptaskforce.us – from that article:
    The EMP weapons that China is perfecting would destroy the power grid, collapsing the United States of America into mass starvation, chaos and economic collapse. Although this seems to be exactly what Democrats want for America, it’s obviously a very dangerous scenario. This achieves China’s goal of eliminating the American people without destroying the natural resources and farmland through the use of nuclear weapons, which contaminate soils for three centuries with radioisotopes.

As Pry explains in the report, “a highly computerized open society like the United States is extremely vulnerable to electronic attacks from all sides. This is because the U.S. economy, from banks to telephone systems and from power plants to iron and steel works, relies entirely on computer network.”

Once the American people begin to die off in large numbers, China will stage a military invasion to occupy America and kill any remaining resistance. At that point, China will claim America for itself and begin a mass migration effort to colonize America with communist Chinese.

All this has been meticulously documented by people like J.R. Nyquist (JYquist.blog) and Dave Hodges (TheCommonsenseShow.com), both of whom I have interviewed about these critical issues.

Read the full article at NaturalNews.com.

Nobody knows for sure at this point that events could unfold as Mike Adams is predicting, and being a “prepper,” he has exaggerated projected future events in the past that did not (at least fully) come true.

But what I am attempting to do in this article is NOT promote fear that will paralyze you, but to wake people up to the real dangers that are before us, and unfolding before our very eyes right now.

And I would rather error on the side of caution and publish something that, God willing, will never happen, rather than fail to warn you of the possible dangers before us and have them catch you unaware.

Our country is radically changing before our very eyes, and if people do not wake up and start resisting these government edicts that are not even legal, soon we will have no liberties left to defend.

Take Action to Recall Governor Newsom!

One of the things that people can do right now, especially if you live in California, is share this article and expose who Governor Newsom really is, and join the effort to recall him.

Here is the official Recall Gavin Newsom website: https://recallgavin2020.com/

In the meantime, resist efforts by governors, mayors, and city and county boards, particularly health boards composed of non-elected officials, to control every aspect of our lives over a fake COVID pandemic!

I know it is hard to endure ridicule for going against the crowd, but things are only going to get worse. Masks are the one thing almost everyone is fighting against right now, but efforts are in place to get everyone tested for COVID and put in place a global tracking system as well.

Then COVID vaccines are right around the corner.

So this is no time to shrink back and take the easy route, and to not “rock the boat.”

Those days are over. If getting kicked out of a store for not wearing a mask bothers you, trust me. You haven’t seen anything yet….

Comment on this article at HealthImpactNews.com.

Copyright 2020 Health Impact News. Free to republish using Creative Common standards with correct author attribution and links back to this original article. "
    Last edited by onawah; 6th July 2020 at 05:44.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2020), greybeard (6th July 2020), Sunny (7th July 2020)

33. Link to Post #177
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Praying this will not get shot down. PLEASE SHARE!!
    Quote Posted by spade (here)
    Let me infuse some light into this dark situation... Texas Doctor Richard Bartlett has found the 100% cheap, readily available solution to COVID, ending it permanently dead in its planned tracks. We need to spread this far and wide, we can't allow this takedown to occur keeping silent about the situation through keyboard warring. I have sent it to all my friends.

Key points :

- Inhaled Steroid, via Nebulizer
    - Singapore, Korea, Taiwan already employing various forms of this treatment hence extremely low CFRs
    - Senator Ted Cruz knows about it
    - no need for lockdowns
    - no need for the ID2020-ccine.
    - NIH (as usual as funded by BiII Geightz) set up a study designed to fail in October for point of death use.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2020), ClearWater (6th July 2020), LifeAngel (7th July 2020)

35. Link to Post #178
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Are there transcripts of Paramonov's talks online?
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    An alternate prophecy of the take down of the matrix

"The path of misery is inferior to the path of harmony"

New Prophecies from Alexander Paramonov

Last edited by onawah; 7th July 2020 at 06:00.
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2020), Gwin Ru (6th July 2020), Tintin (6th July 2020)

37. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

I wonder if Officer Chauvin will be found not guilty of the George Floyd murder in November this year? How long does a prosecution typically take in that state?

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2020)

39. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sirus (here)
    I wonder if Officer Chauvin will be found not guilty of the George Floyd murder in November this year? How long does a prosecution typically take in that state?
    According to this 29 June NY Times article, the next hearing will be on 11 September, and the trial itself will begin on 8 March next year (2021).

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

kudzy (6th July 2020), Sirus (6th July 2020), Yoda (6th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst 1 9 19 40 LastLast