Thread: Mind control and programming

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Post Mind control and programming

Hi, everyone.

Recently I read the testimony of Svali, and I was really shocked about the complexity of the techniques she talks about. Deeply, I felt that I and everyone have been programmed. I would say that our 'normal personality' or 'ego' has been programmed, as a replica. The 'normal people' don't need a special and secret training. They have TV, internet, education,...

For all of this, I would like to ask you for some sources or information about this kind of topic.

Thank you!
    #Sorry for my english#

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to doubleboy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2020), Billy (29th June 2020), Deux Corbeaux (29th June 2020), Franny (30th June 2020), gord (30th June 2020), Gwin Ru (29th June 2020), Hym (29th June 2020), Ioneo (30th June 2020), kfm27917 (30th June 2020), Moz (1st July 2020), O Donna (29th June 2020), Peter UK (29th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th June 2020), toppy (30th June 2020), Victoria (29th June 2020), wondering (29th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Default Re: Mind control and programming

Hi there,

Firstly, your English is fine, no problem there.

You could try checking out Project MKUltra (or MK-Ultra), also called the CIA mind control program, the code name given to a program of experiments on human subjects that were designed and undertaken by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2020), Billy (29th June 2020), doubleboy (29th June 2020), Franny (30th June 2020), gord (30th June 2020), Moz (1st July 2020), O Donna (29th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th June 2020), toppy (30th June 2020), Victoria (29th June 2020), wondering (29th June 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Ive heard Them in my head loads of times saying program her or let me program you. And I said No way.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2020), Franny (30th June 2020), Hym (29th June 2020), Moz (1st July 2020), O Donna (30th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th June 2020), toppy (30th June 2020), Victoria (29th June 2020), wondering (29th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,460 times in 4,332 posts

Quote Posted by doubleboy (here)
    [...]

For all of this, I would like to ask you for some sources or information about this kind of topic.
    [...]
    Check this thread: The Greenbaum Speech: Peeling Off the Ritual Abuse, MPD, MKultra, etc.
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 29th June 2020 at 19:08.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2020), Deux Corbeaux (29th June 2020), doubleboy (29th June 2020), Franny (30th June 2020), Hym (29th June 2020), Moz (1st July 2020), O Donna (30th June 2020), Peter UK (29th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th June 2020), toppy (30th June 2020), Victoria (29th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you! Indeed, Svali mentions ''Greenbaum'', but I couldn't find anything about it.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to doubleboy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2020), Franny (30th June 2020), Gwin Ru (2nd July 2020), Hym (6th July 2020), O Donna (30th June 2020), Peter UK (29th June 2020), toppy (30th June 2020), Victoria (29th June 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an
    Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave

Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier

http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Frit...ed%20Slave.pdf

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2020), doubleboy (30th June 2020), Franny (30th June 2020), Gwin Ru (30th June 2020), Hym (6th July 2020), kfm27917 (30th June 2020), O Donna (30th June 2020), toppy (30th June 2020), Victoria (30th June 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,093 times in 20,639 posts

Vovid-19 Is This Torture? Amazing Polly
    7/1/20
    Amazing Polly
    318K subscribers

(Just seeing or hearing Fauci or Gates speaking is torture enough)

"In this video I start off slow but pick up steam as I submit the evidence and examples.
    By comparing our situation to the study of torture & coercion on Prisoners of War, I believe it becomes clear that what we are being put through with the virus response is a near perfect parallel to the Amnesty International definition of torture & Bidermans ‘Chart of Coercion.’"

Reviewed by Alexandra Bruce: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/is-this-torture/
    "Amazing Polly was the person who introduced me to the “Alice in Wonderland” torture technique and the idea that what Anthony Fauci is doing, by contradicting himself 180º at every news conference is very deliberately employing an advanced psychological torture technique described in a National Defense Intelligence College manual published in 2006 entitled, ‘EDUCING INFORMATION – Interrogation: Science and Art’, in the chapter, “Alice in Wonderland: The Power of Applied Confusion”.

This manual, in turn cites a 1963 torture manual entitled, “KUBARK Counterintelligence Interrogation Manual, Human Resource Exploitation Training Manual,” based on CIA research, much of it conducted through the MK ULTRA program but some of it going all the way back to the Spanish Inquisition.

In this video, she submits evidence and examples of how what we are being put through, with the Globalist response to the coronavirus parallels published studies on the effects of torture and coercion on prisoners of war and it matches Amnesty International’s definition of torture."
    Last edited by onawah; 5th July 2020 at 19:54.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2020), Constance (5th July 2020), Deux Corbeaux (8th July 2020), Franny (5th July 2020), Hym (6th July 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

Digital Super Intelligence, Targeted Individuals, and The Technological Singularity (10:09)
    WATCH THIS!!!!

And while you're at it, this!

AI, China, Demons and Aliens (2:04:55)
    The CEO of aiorganization.com, Cyrus A. Parsa is here to discuss the threats of AI technologies,
    including social manipulation (people programs) by Aliens & the Chinese Communist regime.

In the past 20 years, Cyrus has focused on the misuse of AI & related BioTechnology & investigated
    over 1,000 AI based companies, 500 of which are in China. His knowledge on AI content/biometric
    controls through mechanics and social media platforms is astonishing. He has warned of dangers
    prior to many events that have already occurred, such as the coronavirus outbreak, in his 2 books
    Artficial Intelligence: Dangers to Humanity, and AI: Trump, China & The Weaponization Of
    Robotics With 5G.

NB: AI, China, Demons and Aliens is a long, but VERY INTERESTING MUST WATCH
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Hym (6th July 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,041 times in 911 posts

Yes. It is another form of torture, but that has been the case since nearly the inception of any form of communication that can be manipulated to create an outcome that provides control or profit.

It's as simple as me not accepting anyone calling it "social" distancing.
    I never let that stand, because it is the most extreme form of mental abuse, using dishonest conditioning.

I say "It's physical distancing, if you think there is a threat to your health. Social distancing is never a law, a mandate, even a coercion that can ever be imposed on anyone. Your social distance is entirely your personal choice".

I've written about it before here, asking why anyone would let their lives be manipulated in such a way, especially since some of the worst, most of the worst divisions between people are started with and prompted by the use of words meant only to create conflict.

In this case the intended conflict is the threat of illness if you don't limit your social distance, even as we all know that it is only within a close physical distance that anyone can be exposed to a virus.

What they are really saying is that now that they have you hooked on the superficial construct of emotionally triggered electronic communications, that you should now in the face of the clear and present danger they have created, identified and blown up, embrace the beast they have also created and "learn" to diminish your humanity by engaging the robotic world that they control. It is no more clear than that.
    Last edited by Hym; 6th July 2020 at 18:57.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Anka (7th July 2020), onawah (7th July 2020), Richter (12th July 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,093 times in 20,639 posts

WORLDWIDE POPULATION BEING TORTURED IN DEEP STATE PSYOP
    Reviewed by Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge
    7/7/20
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/wor...p-state-psyop/

"Greg Reese has just made a video which summarizes the important points brought forth by Amazing Polly last week in her video, Is This Torture?

We are under attack by 4th Generation Warfare, which is covert and about which we need to become educated.

So, here is a remedial session to go over what we have learned.

TRANSCRIPT

This report is based on Amazing Polly’s recent video, ‘Is This Torture?’ In her video, Polly examines Amnesty International’s 1973 ‘Report on Torture’ and how it seems to reflect the current response to Covid-19.

According to Amnesty International’s report, torture is the systematic and deliberate infliction of acute pain in any form by one person on another, in order to accomplish the purpose of the former against the will of the latter.

The report then uses Biderman’s ‘Chart of Coercion’ to describe the technique. Psychologist, Albert Biderman studied Communist Chinese tactics known as “DDD”: Debility, Dependency and Dread.

The CIA has been trained to use debility, dependency and dread and according to their 1983 Human Resource Exploitation training manual, many psychologists consider the threat of inducing debility to be more effective than debility, itself.

With DDD, the debilitated victim becomes dependent upon the torturer and develops a strong fear of anything vague or unknown. Biderman’s chart of coercion lays out the design of DDD. Does any of this sound familiar?

1. Isolation. We see this with quarantine and social distancing and the prohibition of crowds and large gatherings.

2. Monopolization of Perception. Corporate mainstream media has monopolized all of pop culture and those on social media who challenged the mainstream narrative are censored. Also listed is restricted movement and monotonous food.

3. Induced Debilitation and Exhaustion. Gym closures, church closures, losing your job, school closings and wearing masks all day long increased stress and provokes exhaustion and debilitation.

4. Threats. We are threatened that our own children may be taken away from our homes and that experimental forced vaccines are coming. We are told that more will die if we restart America and we are threatened with tracking chips, contact tracing and a “new normal”.

5. Occasional Indulgences. Here, we find fluctuations of interrogators attitudes, such as “BLM protests are good”, “Trump rallies are bad,” “Walmart is OK” but “small businesses are not”. The torturer will provide occasional indulgences, such as rewards for partial compliance. “If you just wear a mask, someday we can return to normal.”

6. Demonstrating Omnipotence and Omniscience. Shutting down the entire global economy was a pretty good demonstration of omnipotence. Huge fines and jail for people not wearing a mask. We see the omniscience with Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates and other official experts.

7. Degradation. Being called “non-essential” or a “science denier”, being treated as ignorant fools and called names by celebrities for not complying.

8. Enforcing Trivial Demands. This final step develops habits of compliance. Enforcement of my new rules, such as standing 6 feet apart, following arrows and showing support for violent BLM protests.

Also, according to the ‘Report on Torture’, many victims become ill as a result of coercion and more than half the illnesses listed in the report can be easily diagnosed as Covid-19, according to CDC guidelines.

Do you really think that this is all a coincidence or are the people of the world being subjected to an advanced form of torture, coercion and mind-control?"

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    7/1/20
    Amazing Polly
    318K subscribers

"In this video I start off slow but pick up steam as I submit the evidence and examples.
    By comparing our situation to the study of torture & coercion on Prisoners of War, I believe it becomes clear that what we are being put through with the virus response is a near perfect parallel to the Amnesty International definition of torture & Bidermans ‘Chart of Coercion.’"

"Amazing Polly was the person who introduced me to the “Alice in Wonderland” torture technique and the idea that what Anthony Fauci is doing, by contradicting himself 180º at every news conference is very deliberately employing an advanced psychological torture technique described in a National Defense Intelligence College manual published in 2006 entitled, ‘EDUCING INFORMATION – Interrogation: Science and Art’, in the chapter, “Alice in Wonderland: The Power of Applied Confusion”.

This manual, in turn cites a 1963 torture manual entitled, “KUBARK Counterintelligence Interrogation Manual, Human Resource Exploitation Training Manual,” based on CIA research, much of it conducted through the MK ULTRA program but some of it going all the way back to the Spanish Inquisition.

In this video, she submits evidence and examples of how what we are being put through, with the Globalist response to the coronavirus parallels published studies on the effects of torture and coercion on prisoners of war and it matches Amnesty International’s definition of torture."
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (8th July 2020), Franny (8th July 2020), gord (8th July 2020), Harmony (11th July 2020), Hym (11th July 2020), Richter (12th July 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

WORLDWIDE POPULATION BEING TORTURED IN DEEP STATE PSYOP
    Reviewed by Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge
    7/7/20
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/wor...p-state-psyop/

"Greg Reese has just made a video which summarizes the important points brought forth by Amazing Polly last week in her video, Is This Torture?

We are under attack by 4th Generation Warfare, which is covert and about which we need to become educated.

So, here is a remedial session to go over what we have learned.

TRANSCRIPT

This report is based on Amazing Polly’s recent video, ‘Is This Torture?’ In her video, Polly examines Amnesty International’s 1973 ‘Report on Torture’ and how it seems to reflect the current response to Covid-19.

According to Amnesty International’s report, torture is the systematic and deliberate infliction of acute pain in any form by one person on another, in order to accomplish the purpose of the former against the will of the latter.

The report then uses Biderman’s ‘Chart of Coercion’ to describe the technique. Psychologist, Albert Biderman studied Communist Chinese tactics known as “DDD”: Debility, Dependency and Dread.

The CIA has been trained to use debility, dependency and dread and according to their 1983 Human Resource Exploitation training manual, many psychologists consider the threat of inducing debility to be more effective than debility, itself.

With DDD, the debilitated victim becomes dependent upon the torturer and develops a strong fear of anything vague or unknown. Biderman’s chart of coercion lays out the design of DDD. Does any of this sound familiar?

1. Isolation. We see this with quarantine and social distancing and the prohibition of crowds and large gatherings.

2. Monopolization of Perception. Corporate mainstream media has monopolized all of pop culture and those on social media who challenged the mainstream narrative are censored. Also listed is restricted movement and monotonous food.

3. Induced Debilitation and Exhaustion. Gym closures, church closures, losing your job, school closings and wearing masks all day long increased stress and provokes exhaustion and debilitation.

4. Threats. We are threatened that our own children may be taken away from our homes and that experimental forced vaccines are coming. We are told that more will die if we restart America and we are threatened with tracking chips, contact tracing and a “new normal”.

5. Occasional Indulgences. Here, we find fluctuations of interrogators attitudes, such as “BLM protests are good”, “Trump rallies are bad,” “Walmart is OK” but “small businesses are not”. The torturer will provide occasional indulgences, such as rewards for partial compliance. “If you just wear a mask, someday we can return to normal.”

6. Demonstrating Omnipotence and Omniscience. Shutting down the entire global economy was a pretty good demonstration of omnipotence. Huge fines and jail for people not wearing a mask. We see the omniscience with Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates and other official experts.

7. Degradation. Being called “non-essential” or a “science denier”, being treated as ignorant fools and called names by celebrities for not complying.

8. Enforcing Trivial Demands. This final step develops habits of compliance. Enforcement of my new rules, such as standing 6 feet apart, following arrows and showing support for violent BLM protests.

Also, according to the ‘Report on Torture’, many victims become ill as a result of coercion and more than half the illnesses listed in the report can be easily diagnosed as Covid-19, according to CDC guidelines.

Do you really think that this is all a coincidence or are the people of the world being subjected to an advanced form of torture, coercion and mind-control?"

7/1/20
    Amazing Polly
    318K subscribers

This would appear to be a recipe for generating a worldwide cult.

How does unity by any form of coercion differ from a cult?
    Last edited by gord; 8th July 2020 at 17:59. Reason: the usual suspects
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Franny (8th July 2020), Hym (11th July 2020), onawah (8th July 2020), Richter (12th July 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

The Sound of Silence - The Antithesis of Freedom

[Editor's Note: This is an extremely timely and important essay. It overviews a secret Pentagon psychotronics technology known as Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS or 'quad S') that has been fully operational since the early 1990s. I first found out about the use of this technology from Al Bielek in a 1992 video he made with Vladimir Terziski. This technology was used against battle-hardened Iraqi troops fortified in deep underground bunkers in Kuwait and Iraq in the first Gulf War in January of 1991.

The physical, emotional, and psychological effects of this technology were so severe that hundreds of thousands of Iraqi troops surrendered en masse without firing even a single shot against U.S. led coalition forces. The numbers reported in the news were staggering: 75,000 and then another 125,000 (or more) Iraqi troops would come out of their deep desert bunkers waving white flags and falling to their knees before approaching U.S. troops and literally kiss their captor's boots or hands if given the opportunity. Why would eight year veterans of Middle Eastern warfare (with Iran 1980-1988) behave this way? Simple. They were subjected to a technology that was so extreme and incomprehensible that they were suddenly reduced to the level of compliant children and felt grateful to still be alive in the wake of their mind-wrenching experience.

This technology is about to be used, albeit in a more subtle fashion, against American citizens in a highly classified and covert operation to mind control and manipulate the entire population into 'compliance' with our New World order overlords. The technology will utilize a combination of HAARP transmitters, GWEN towers, microwave cell phone towers, and the soon-to-be-mandatory High Definition DIGITAL TV that will enter your home via A) Cable, B) Satellite, C) HD TVs, or D) those oh-so-easy -to-obtain "Digital Converter boxes" that the government is so anxious to help you obtain and underwrite most of the cost on your behalf.

[The psychotronic manipulation and torture of tens of thousands of innocent American citizens with what is today called Remote Neural Monitoring is directly related to covert military program being explained in this article.]

CONTINUE: https://educate-yourself.org/cn/soun...e11dec08.shtml

The whole article + 70 comments can also be found here: https://wariscrime.com/new/digital-t...nd-of-silence/ .
    Last edited by Richter; 12th July 2020 at 01:09.
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Franny (12th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread