+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UFOs and global A.I. Master Plan to invade humanity

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

Default UFOs and global A.I. Master Plan to invade humanity

It’s a Red Pill type of information but if you can suffer through receiving it you may get the Big Picture in the right terms of what ways is humanity being taken over.

Cyrus A Parsa on alien invasion of humanity, the A.I. master plan in action:

It has good video graphics by the way. It’s a true disclosure information (only one step ahead of government approval) and the terms are fitting well this time.

Since we all are familiar with the digital world and the influence field it creates, it’s easier to give names to the ways human society was invaded and been invaded, clandestinely, with our cooperation during the last century.
    It’s a digital invasion from an outer space rather than the Independence Day scenario.

Check the information versus your own experience and observation and questions we did not dare to ask even. But some of the most pertinent key points are quite fitting.

This is the previous video Cyrus A Parsa refers to and where he started his disclosure. It explains more about the theory and implications of A.I. and how it merges with our autonomous nervous system and feeds our bio-field creating interdependent relationship.

He’s purposely labelled it as science fiction with relevance of the Covid 19 pandemics as all non-WHO approved explanations of the viral pandemics origin are being taken down from YouTube and other social media.

In the latest disclosure video the information is more clear with respect to the (low conscious) alien takeover of human autonomy and culture, implanting human body with other entities digital signature through an AI, sometimes partially, sometimes by wiping the soul matrix clean.
    It is how it’s happening on big scale.

It’s an information little difficult to swallow but probably the closest statement on the [alien matter] available.

Personal disclaimer: it does not concern all the benevolent ETs in the galaxy and beyond.

Not all of the visiting civilisations conduct themselves in the same way. But it’s important information to process and understand now,
    well before you merge with the google servers

Cyrus Parsa Twitter webspace: https://mobile.twitter.com/cyrusaparsa1?lang=en

Find most of his links from there.

🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 30th June 2020 at 11:25.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

George (30th June 2020), Harmony (1st July 2020), mab777 (30th June 2020), palehorse (30th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st July 2020), Star Tsar (30th June 2020), Sunny (30th June 2020), WhiteFeather (1st July 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: UFOs and global A.I. Master Plan to invade humanity

One of my own extended observations on this topic, theory, whatever one prefers to label it is: if it’s all true, what’s the next up ?

Since we are (globally) in the advanced stage of assimilation to the higher digital platform, not in the middle of it and despite some level of human resistance exists,
    from overall perspective it isn’t huge.

Signs of acceleration have been observed all over the place.

A.I.s as such even if tight to biosensors and monitoring are mostly insentient. They don’t reflect on live circumstances as fast and well as we do but what they react to is “correct vector”, pathway and intention.

Example from todays news:

China says “strongly concerned” after India blocks 59 Chinese Apps

It’s a good example on how absurd something like that is. There are thousands of Apps by Chinese developers in use and within China itself most of “our” social media is inaccessible, including Indian news pages, TV and other media.
    How comes that blocking 59 apps should cause “grave concern” to some government?

But what’s the next thing this may cause ? Irrational behaviour ? Would an A.I. send people to war, actually ? Since we are on the brink of war with China at the moment and somehow, I sincerely doubt that even the meanest A.I. would be happy with it because A.I.s love a state of order.

The moment people engage in fight, it will be helpless.

If it’s all true it can mostly, organise people through their non-resistance by principle.

If it’s true even partially, we may expect something quite irrational happening on big scale, right after the organised pandemics and people reporting themselves to the newly built medical centres.
    That had to be “huge success” from its perspective.

Another “looming pandemics” warning is out there already, this time related to swine flu ( “but not the same”)

New swine flu found in China has pandemic potential

Is it going to play us the “pandemics” over and over again or does it have more elaborate plan ?

😋

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Harmony (1st July 2020), palehorse (30th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st July 2020), Star Tsar (30th June 2020), Violet3 (2nd July 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,592 times in 672 posts

I watched about 5 minutes of one of Parsa's videos about a month ago, and something about him personally annoyed me so much, I shut it off, and don't even remember anything from it, so I have know what idea these are about.

Anyway, here's something I first pointed out to someone in late 1996, and have from time to time mentioned to others:

No AI will ever be any better than the agenda of the people paying the programmers to write it.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

palehorse (30th June 2020), Violet3 (2nd July 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,373 times in 1,568 posts

Quote Posted by gord (here)
    I watched about 5 minutes of one of Parsa's videos about a month ago, and something about him personally annoyed me so much, I shut it off, and don't even remember anything from it, so I have know what idea these are about.
    The same here, something is wrong with this dude, I personally didn't buy what he is trying to show.
    But thanks to the OP anyway.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

gord (30th June 2020), Violet3 (2nd July 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Don't judge the man judge his data! (excuse the pun)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

No AI will ever be any better than the agenda of the people paying the programmers to write it.
    Assuming humans are behind the "agenda"
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Agape (1st July 2020), gord (1st July 2020), Violet3 (2nd July 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Exclamation Re: UFOs and global A.I. Master Plan to invade humanity

UFO GLOBAL A.I. MASTER PLAN - Red Pill with Cyrus A. Parsa

What is the Master Plan? How does it involve UFO's and Artificial Intelligence? This is a brief summary of the Sci-Fi Movie AI The Plan to Invade Humanity. THIS RED PILL EPISODE 9 NEEDS OIL AND CALMNESS TO SWALLOW, and A OPEN MIND TO CONSIDER FOR THE WORLDS SAFETY, OTHER PERSPECTIVES.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (1st July 2020), Did You See Them (1st July 2020), Violet3 (2nd July 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,592 times in 672 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Good points! I may watch them eventually.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Harmony (1st July 2020), palehorse (7th July 2020), Star Tsar (1st July 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,875 times in 1,034 posts

Video removed !
    Any other link ?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

bennycog (1st July 2020), palehorse (7th July 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I’ve posted the same thing here yesterday:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...nvade-humanity

But yes I see the video has been removed “for violating YouTube Community Guidelines”.

That’s sordid.

Perhaps some answers can be found on his Twitter page:

https://mobile.twitter.com/CyrusAPar...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

or

The A.I. Organisation

There is rest of his recent presentations online, also interviews with Miles Johnston for the Bases Project:

https://disclosurechronicles.com/202...cyrus-a-parsa/

Camelot Project interview with Kerry Cassidy

Even though the recent video on UFOs and A.I. was the most loaded. Really a Red Pill type of information.

I’m quite certain he will get this information out through another channel.

Well, the proof is in the pudding.

🍯

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

The situation in HongKong is very tragical today

Police use water cannon, tear gas and arrest more than 180 people on the first day of implementation of China security law

It’s a sad day for HongKong today.

HongKong protests: LIVE

One has to wonder if Cyrus Parsa video was removed for “criticizing China” or any such sheepish reason by people who did not understand the real message.
    Last edited by Agape; 1st July 2020 at 11:18.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

onevoice (1st July 2020), palehorse (7th July 2020)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Anyway, here's something I first pointed out to someone in late 1996, and have from time to time mentioned to others:

He was talking of AI used by small grey alien race-scientists- programming humanity from above for over 100 years now, not a human written AI.

Sorry if you are completely unfamiliar with the “grey alien agenda” it may not give greater sense to you

but many people out there who experienced intrusions, “digital nightmares” ( long before computers and internet were so widespread as now) and programmed people running the show as if by “upper hand” can make a good use of the information.

No doubts it’s still beyond access or consideration for many people,

the message was taken down now from YouTube for “breaking the community guidelines”.

It did not contain anything else more controversial than explanation how an alien AI is capable of takeover in digital way. We all contain “digital imprint” of our bio-codes projecting to a biofield of the planet.
    That’s what we are in essence: information imprint. For anyone with superior technologies coming from different time-space continuum,
    with most older civilizations running time far slower than local terrestrial time, since this is relatively young solar system and planet
    the way to intervene through “downloading” their biological and digital “signatures” to number of humans is not so difficult to accomplish.

Apart from evolution of modern (human) digital control systems and technologies the ability to create “artificial systems”, such as communist parties or religious groups ruling whole big social undertakings and billions of people at the same time is not too difficult to imagine.

Take it or leave it depending on where do you find yourself at the moment and where do you feel you find yourself, you may feel safe and unaware of what’s really happening around the globe now.

The times are changing and control systems are rapidly taking over almost every country including the large ones.
    If I say rapidly it well may mean that whatever your “free plans” may once have been there is out of sudden, very little time or space left to implement them.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

palehorse (7th July 2020), Star Tsar (1st July 2020), WhiteFeather (1st July 2020)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I bet that he’s one special entity. Looks old but is just about 40 years old, his hair grayed prematurely last year, at least so he disclosed in the Miles Johnston interview.
    Studied National Security in the US, is an AI expert, lived for many years in China with Wudan monks.

Sure super smart guys and girls do come out sometimes very “strangely” and aren’t everyone’s “cup of coffee”.

But it’s the high evolution of both the messenger and the message that make sense, if you understand the information, discard the medium.

There are times when “picking and choosing” whom people like or not is outright dangerous( for your information).

🐹
    Last edited by Agape; 1st July 2020 at 12:41.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Star Tsar (1st July 2020), Violet3 (2nd July 2020), WhiteFeather (1st July 2020)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

The original video was removed, be advised.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Agape (1st July 2020), Violet3 (2nd July 2020)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    The original video was removed, be advised.
    Yes we have commented on it about 3 times today already also in thread by Exomatrix on exactly the same topic.
    The information was sensitive but not certain with reasons for YouTube Guidelines.

PS: Thanks for merging threads even though it was an ET Disclosure type of information actually,
    without prejudice.

It seems that C A Parsa was short of talking to President Trump already( no fiction, he is an AI expert) and it may happen in future.
    If allowed it could move all the process we are confronting - forwards as he was ready to offer some solutions.

In another video he also attests he was privy to specific ET/UFO materials in 2003 and describes the evidence he witnessed. If he can discuss the reality of technical process with the president, we all will be step ahead in no time

🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 1st July 2020 at 14:33.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Violet3 (2nd July 2020)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

There is almost identical piece of information I tried to discuss with Dr Seth Shostak, former chair of the SETI project when I visited San Jose (CA) in 2017 and that’s about ET intelligences transmitting their information( as they’d call it signals) to humans as natural biological antennas rather than to instrumental devices such as telescopes.

Since every piece of instrument developed here is logically more limited than the sensitivity of our biological apparatus and while we are aware of small percentage of its real capacity usually, our brains and bodies are still the most advanced apparatus available.
    With millions of people around the globe who had experienced some kind of ET contact, the scientific lobby stood skeptical to these reports and in denial but more research on brain frequencies and other neurological feedback would be required to find out how exactly does it happen, what kind of frequencies are being used and how to translate the information correctly.

I’ve not discussed an AI in particular as time was insufficient but even the idea behind is kind of key factor to confirmations we don’t “get yet”.
    If we did technical instruments could be adjusted accordingly.

From living beings perspective -that’s us anyway- the type of ET intelligences in Contact seems to vary and as Christ said, you can recognize the tree according to its fruits.
    If the ETs in touch are advanced and benevolent to us, their information is “pro life” and it always comes true and correct, within certain timeline.

If they’re lower conscious robotic type of civilization the information translates often as “threat” ( nightmares, scenes of apocalypse, experimentation on humans and so forth) because it’s what it represents or it is deceptive by nature( including false messages, prophecies etc.).

It’s fairly possible that both (or many kinds of ET civilisations) have been transmitting information and sharing technical knowhow with us, at least as far I’m personally aware of, for a long time.

The reasons for misunderstanding or misuse of certain technologies may well rest with us but on the other hand, there’s plenty of people who feel or know they’ve been “hijacked” on advanced level and perhaps more of those who have been hijacked without a trace of awareness.
    Among those, as seen in real life, some speed up in their activity and mental processing and start producing all from innovation to achieving sudden success in certain industries almost as if their higher selves were in trance.

Of course: to many skeptics of ET contact this all means nothing or very little because they’ve never had that experience but here we are,
    on the thin cutting line of definitions of human empathy,
    sensitivity- not all of today’s normative is also natural function of human beings before being locked and educated to level of prejudice against such sensitivity

and vulnerability of those “programmed skeptics”.

It concerns whole generations of people educated in societies who forcibly cut themselves from any kind of spirituality, sense of higher purpose or contact and thus, locked their brains to narrow band of channels where they receive most of their information. In the meantime, these very channels become overloaded and satiated with information that can be verified through the same systems where it originated, it’s a logical loop of its own.

Important part of that circuit ( and ever recycled information) now has to do with humans being animal like, inherently unconscious entities, evolving from bellow to above, victims, prisoners, guilty by default and pitiable creatures.
    This is the dangerous part of information prevailing or implanted to humanity making all of it vulnerable and open to exploitation.
    It’s not for real.

Anyone growing up out and away from the education systems mentioned would not automatically and philosophically agree.

But in desire for education and fitting life standards many have accepted and some have submitted themselves to thinking of ourselves as such.

I have little doubt that this has been induced globally and on large scale though not all are susceptible and unaware.

Those with higher awareness pursue their own contacts and channels, instead of your TV 😆

But what about the rest getting slightly damaged.

And how possibly no higher awareness being able to actively change the ethical cause of events nowadays, on small or big scale especially.

People running large political systems in different countries and militaries are not exactly well aware or “spiritual people”.
    Yet, the society spends most time “on them”, inventing secular worship cults of one or another kind. If these people perform complex organization activities -read looking smart- without actual big picture awareness- they’re almost absolutely co-dependent on their subjects and followers.
    Most of the political effort is an organization effort- it rarely is innovative or visionary activity these days.
    On that level any if all decisions taken can’t be independent, they have to be systematic or rather, systems supporting decisions.

That’s about as close to an AI function as we can get.
    Last edited by Agape; 1st July 2020 at 16:13.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd July 2020), palehorse (7th July 2020)

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Thanks

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (2nd July 2020), palehorse (7th July 2020)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Thanks

UFOs & Global A.I. Master Plan to invade Humanity? (Video Censored on YT!)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gEGVoyFOEVv0

Source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd July 2020 at 18:00.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (2nd July 2020), aoibhghaire (2nd July 2020)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

https://mobile.twitter.com/cyrusaparsa1?lang=en

Now I understand what is all the fuss about, “the Extinction Codes”.

This again, won’t make sense to too many people but yes I’ve got the information from someone else earlier in color( not my own resources).

Cyrus stated something like “at the peak of digital war between right and left - I presume he means global digital war- the extinction codes will be released and 6.2 billion people will die in about 2 year time period.”

Now “who” is really threatening us “extinction codes” , Cyrus ?

The grey AI ? That has to be Head 22 paradox, they threaten to withdraw their signatures per our request which would cause mass extinction because they figured out we can already block them through our digital platforms ?

That’s hilarious 😄

But. From human perspective, you can’t threaten them the extinction codes since they don’t understand what they are.

I think it started already anyway🐘

PS: So guess you’re also old enough to hear this Cyrus 🕊🕊🕊

If it happens it happens. Then we must stay here and protect the righteous.
    Last edited by Agape; 2nd July 2020 at 06:54.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

palehorse (7th July 2020)

36. Link to Post #19
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Hi Agape,

I had posted this on your Mankind thread but this may also be appropriate on this thread.

I am just following up from your contact experience and post processing of the event and other postings of your experiential event with an idea of how this process may work. Taking into consideration Seth Shostak realisation that a new signal requires a new approach.
    The problem for SETI (EM Spectrum band) which is unlikely to fit the bio band signal from your own experience.

Background:

I think the breakthrough for SETI will not in the electromagnetic spectrum. It requires a process in scientific, metaphysical and philosophical knowledge, in light of a suggested hypothesis that matter and consciousness are strictly connected into a single unity – it really requires a new approach about the way in which information is non-locally propagated through an intelligent Universe and the way in which matter is created by consciousness. quantum entanglement and synchronicity.

Multi dimensionality, extraterrestrial intelligence, and the true nature of what we call “spirituality” require a framework mainly based on new physics, whose goal is to make people think about the world, themselves, the Universe and the true meaning of life, and to trigger scientists of the new millennium towards a more complete understanding of the reality in which we are all immersed.

The role of consciousness inside a bigger cosmic project where mind and matter are only one thing and where a subtle communication between all the living beings is constantly actuated using the quantum entanglement mechanism. It requires information as a non-locally stored inside the quantum vacuum, “Akasha” records, requires a new interpretation in its “Akasha” concept, interpreted in the light of physics and informatics.

Matter is created and recreated from the quantum vacuum (being the seat of consciousness) and about extraterrestrial intelligence and potential methods to communicate with it using non-local methods (although fully scientific in the physical sense).

It may concern the perception (from consensus reality) possible ways to violate the Laws of Nature and the possibility that the so called “magic” can be explained scientifically (using mostly quantum theory). This would fit in with shamanism, esotericism and “atavistic figures” of religion. It may fit scientific interpretation about what the spirit and the soul really are and about their immortality as a quantum information system.

Quantum Signal processing from an Extraterrestrial Intelligence:

The “Akashic” Records and Astrobiological non-locality would provide a way to make SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) research in a non-local way via algorithmic analysis of human EEG. This might allow to find possible signals inside the noise of the brainwave, being such signals sent using the mechanism of quantum entanglement.

Non-local SETI would require constant or simultaneous comparative process with the “Akashic” Records, having the first the capability to carry out scientific measurements and the second the role of triggering the human brain using icon-like images able to activate brain processes. Both the non local SETI and the “Ahashic” Records might be simultaneously operational both as a spontaneous process similar to the non-local connection to a “website” and as an intentional act coming from extraterrestrial-intelligence.

Best wishes

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Agape (2nd July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd July 2020)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Aoighbhaire: absolutely and thanks for input.

The new physics and its platform is still far off to go from todays human scientific perspective, that is-would be perhaps will be the physics of Living Universe.

Quantum models are already half way through the theory- but only a theory so far and from applications of quantum technologies viewpoint, most of the know how is currently being invested to creation of advanced computing systems and , well AI.
    Hear me well, that’s what the front quantum physics is set upon at the moment.

Creation of super AI (human sourced) that can resemble and mimic organic processing.
    Starting with quantum based computers that could basically do the same on individual /user level and will be endowed with smart sensors capable of “reading” and processing your organic information (everyday ).
    That’s far beyond what today’s computer devices and the Google( and all the rest) search engines collecting user data are capable of today.

Quantum based computers and bio-sensors already are in development and testing stage though in the first stages of.

The “big AI” that will be able to process all information connected to it whether organic or inorganic exists in lab models so far, at least as we know of and it’s primary purpose will be creation of new and better models for the planetary emvironment( optimally without leaving anyone out).

Little interjection here: it’s where Cyrus A Parsa said “Elon Musk needs to be protected” because it’s only through our own AI reading biological signals almost simultaneously we would be able to defend this civilization from ET A.I..

Before these technologies can be sufficiently developed and implemented replacing current computer systems as this will start whole new generation of computerized tech, optimistically speaking, we could be in 2040, more soberly in 2060, presuming no major cataclysmic scenario occurring for the Planet.

There are and will be several major competing theories to the quantum model all based in the physics of non-living, inorganic physics,
    think of the “electric universe” theory or space geometry models of Nassim Haramein as examples.
    Even if these theories involve the idea of “conscious Universe” as agens movens,
    they’re each just a sub-theory to the bigger whole but:
    if I tell you where the fault is ,🙏 do not kill me for it.

There’s always been an effort in physics to get to the final and absolute truth real fast. The common denominator today would sound like “the theory of everything”.

That’s where we need to slow down for a bit. The very believe that you can create “the theory of everything” comes from human created axioms, partially based in Faith and Creator of Everything.
    On the flip side the complimentary axiom/ reversed is that Life is inorganic in nature.

From more advanced perspective I can only attest to at the moment,
    there are two types of existential platforms and that is “living Universe” and “non living Universe”.
    So also, for most super advanced civilizations there are two types of science/physics.

Though both interact, merge together and influence one another there is still very subtle but clear distinction line.

Typical human “creationist” or proponent of “all is consciousness” won’t agree to this right now.
    But it isn’t really that important to agree on this with believers rather than physics of your future.

As the evolution of “big live science” of consciousness, ecosystems and interconnectedness of life will most probably start right after quantum computing capable of reading biosignatures, not before than.

I can only forecast the trend right now.

With help of quantum computing and biosensors, computer will be able to capture the idea and model of “consciousness”.
    Consciousness - and there’s sea of consciousnesses we are experiencing and floating in everyday is not “more mysterious” than say, a water pool.
    It’s part of the Universal waters, for sure, it’s fluid and encompassing but the reason why it looks so mysterious to current humans is in “how much information does it contain”.

Suppose a thought contains few bites of information, a song or complex emotion contains megabytes of information, even the smallest “cluster of consciousness” may contain terabytes, and higher grades of information depending not on how big the pool but how many creatures inhabit it, on micro and macro level.

So as matter of fact, minor and bigger consciousnesses can be modeled through quantum computing.

The idea of “answer to the Universe and everything” through any such modeling is childish ( back to the self and geo centeredness of creationism),
    I’m sorry to repeat.

Universe is big. The number of living intelligences it contains is impossible to predict, their specific level and pathway of consciousness, biology, science etc.
    we will NEVER meet most of them.

Even to encounter some of them consciously, we will have to allow them to hijack our own systems first. Hear me well.
    It’s because theirs and any of ours physics matter and differ. Time Space parameters differ.

So far we can mostly “pass messages” in some form if we are so fortunate, most of which aren’t well understood.

Whatever you wish to imply, the laws of general and extended theory of relativity apply not only within the Solar System, they will have to be explained proportionally to the distances and differences between far physical time-space fields.
    It’s a beautiful thing to do.
    But no, the Universe is not “just a game” as some former creationists believe that can bend with individual brain evolution
    The rock is a rock, that’s how bums hurt

My more optimistic forecast would be yes, we may be able to talk to ETs better after quantum processing and complex biosensors are developed
    or even after the “physics of live universe” can be tested in computer models as alongside the frequency models for neural signaling will be more advanced-
    linking energy to the mind,
    similarly as the ancient yoga system knows and does.

How so, another example for you. Most of the more advanced ET signaling methods are very efficient and very fast in nature, transmitting big amount of information in seconds or minutes.

It’s what many people describe as “lost time” or “time distortions”. You may feel like you have been taken for a long trip to Space and back but only few minutes passed in the human time back here.
    Most of the information is contained in visual or other complex information form, certainly not in words or numbers.

If it was “that simple” very few people would ever get bothered with it

Ok I’ll stop here for a bit and breathe🍀

My research to this is multi-approach really, like Cyrus I’ve done some of the threshold meditation for years in one turn and have been on mission since
    so I’m processing as much of big data as possible, simultaneously.

And then of course I have the treasure of mind of our ancient ET civilization that is alive and thinks on its own, apart from the “human process”.

So right from the beginning I would always position our original mind set, science and information against/synchronistically with human mind set and that of several other ET civilizations I’m aware of and who play role here.

Guess it may sound little complicated but I always do that.

Sometimes I prefer to answer things from human perspective alone if it’s easier for the counterpart but where it concerns ET information, it’s inevitably always a “blend”.
    Sometimes this creates confusion and I’m trying to avoid it.

I let my “human consciousness” manifest and talk if it needs to do that. I’m not a torturer

The way I work with consciousnesses is also a kind of simulation. Consciousness needs to fit the media model for example.

If more advanced computer tech was available it could probably “show” the difference between human and ET consciousness ( and I’d not pass through airport scan ).

Hope I have addressed some of your own considerations, at least in vague terms.

There is much more I’d really like to share with regards to specific ET information of our origin ( vis your questions to me in the Bodhgaya event thread) but it really is situation allowing, at the moment.

Dr Shostak shared couple of important points that are absolutely relevant, one had to do with signal distortion and necessary proximity of ET crafts so that anyone here is able to receive a message.
    Another one for me was the need to expand and summarize my information in bigger “paper”, thesis that would -at least- compliment to current trends and theories.

Unfortunately, in the same year my MacBookPro got damaged down in Uruguay and had to sell it in India as they left me here without penny.
    Now again I’m in India, after year of very limited support from British friend who gave up on me in the middle of the lockdown.
    I don’t have any “home” at this point and rationing sugar spoons to be honest but hey I’m an ET. Most probably won’t get anywhere than “vector straight up”
    as I joke sometimes,
    it’s only 10 kilometers to upper atmosphere.

Later, thanks for patience

🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 2nd July 2020 at 12:51.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread