Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Default Re: Turmoil in China

Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    Quote Posted by xidaijena (here)
    Truth of China

sorry for the negative energy videos here. I delete the videos now.

To be honest, I still believe China will not fight with US.

If we fight, that will be like the Gragons will fight with Jesus.

I don't believe or hope it will happen. Chinese are not a fighting country. Normal people like me, we just need a simple and peaceful life.

Hope all of you can understand my Chinese heart.
    I agree with you.
    Hi Merlyn,

I believe you are also a peaceful person right?

I check your blog and saw you.

Your story is warm.

I also have a blogger, but only spread values.

Have a nice night.

Jena

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th September 2021), Harmony (23rd September 2021), pabranno (23rd September 2021), Pam (27th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #222
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

Big Multinational Companies Leave China, Millions of Jobs Disappearing
    563,804 viewsPremiered
    Sep 16, 2021
    China Observer
    140K subscribers

"Ningbo Samsung Heavy Industries is located in Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province. Recently it announced its withdrawal due to a unilateral land recall by the local government. Since September 8th, thousands of employees have gathered in the factory holding banners to protest. In the video, we can see some employees pouring into the administration building, shouting "I need food". The banners read: "Youth, ideals, blood, sweat, and tears were all spilt here!" "We’re grateful to Samsung, don't give up, don't abandon us, we have children to support". From this, it’s obvious they don’t want Samsung to leave.
    Many employees even protested at night. They slept on the floors in the administration building or outside on the lawn. The latest news is that tens of thousands of employees and their families are participating in the protest. However, many videos and pictures related to the protest on social media of mainland China have been removed.
    They also have another important appeal, they hope that the company will offer 3N compensation for termination of the employment agreement, that is, they want to be compensated by three months' salary for each year of employment.
    In recent years, under the anti-Japan, anti-South Korea, anti-Europe and anti-U.S. trends instigated by the CCP, news of Samsung’s withdrawal from China has continued to spread. Since Samsung Electronics officially entered Vietnam in 2012, Samsung Electronics Shenzhen closed and withdrew in 2018; in 2019 Samsung closed its last cell phone factory in Huizhou; and in 2020 Samsung's last computer factory in China, the laptop production line of Suzhou Samsung Electronics Computer moved out of China, keeping only its R&D department. After closing Samsung Heavy Industries in Ningbo this year, Samsung will close its last TV factory in Tianjin in November, and withdraw from communist China completely.
    Let’s take a look at what the Chinese government has done over the years: vilifying foreign companies’ products, and establishing party branches in them. Those who do not build party branches are forced to leave. Using official media to incite patriotism, inciting the public to smash foreign-brand stores and burn their products. This is what happened when they boycotted Uniqlo and Nike. When they did so, did they consider how many people would lose their jobs?
    Under the influence of the CCP’s propaganda, and facing the withdrawal of foreign companies like Samsung, most people in the lower social class are completely indifferent, as if these leaving companies are all losers, since leaving China means leaving their biggest market.
    In fact, the importance of foreign companies to China's economy is not what they imagined. There are more than 20,000 foreign companies in Guangzhou, the output value from these companies account for 62% of the city’s total industrial output value from enterprises; in Shanghai, where giant state-owned enterprises gather, foreign companies contribute 2/3 of the city’s total import and export and total industrial output value; in Suzhou, an important industrial town in the Yangtze River Delta, the output value of foreign based companies account for 67.8% of the total; in Xiamen, foreign companies contribute 70% of the industrial output value. And in Shenzhen, the bridgehead to the outside, this proportion is already over 70%.
    Foreign companies have brought about 40 million direct jobs to China, and if we include other companies in the industrial chain, the total number of jobs created is over 100 million. With so many people relying on foreign companies for their livelihood, it is hard to understand that the CCP is still inciting the public to hate foreign companies.
    Only those employees, who lost their jobs, can really feel the pain, most of them are the backbone of their families. They have bought houses and cars with high-income from foreign companies. Once they lose their jobs, what awaits them is not only the huge pressure of supporting their families, but also the heavy amount of debt. "
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (25th September 2021), Bill Ryan (26th September 2021), fifi (30th September 2021), Pam (30th September 2021), Peace in Oz (25th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #223
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Big Multinational Companies Leave China, Millions of Jobs Disappearing
    563,804 viewsPremiered
    Sep 16, 2021
    China Observer
    140K subscribers

"Ningbo Samsung Heavy Industries is located in Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province. Recently it announced its withdrawal due to a unilateral land recall by the local government. Since September 8th, thousands of employees have gathered in the factory holding banners to protest. In the video, we can see some employees pouring into the administration building, shouting "I need food". The banners read: "Youth, ideals, blood, sweat, and tears were all spilt here!" "We’re grateful to Samsung, don't give up, don't abandon us, we have children to support". From this, it’s obvious they don’t want Samsung to leave.
    Many employees even protested at night. They slept on the floors in the administration building or outside on the lawn. The latest news is that tens of thousands of employees and their families are participating in the protest. However, many videos and pictures related to the protest on social media of mainland China have been removed.
    They also have another important appeal, they hope that the company will offer 3N compensation for termination of the employment agreement, that is, they want to be compensated by three months' salary for each year of employment.
    In recent years, under the anti-Japan, anti-South Korea, anti-Europe and anti-U.S. trends instigated by the CCP, news of Samsung’s withdrawal from China has continued to spread. Since Samsung Electronics officially entered Vietnam in 2012, Samsung Electronics Shenzhen closed and withdrew in 2018; in 2019 Samsung closed its last cell phone factory in Huizhou; and in 2020 Samsung's last computer factory in China, the laptop production line of Suzhou Samsung Electronics Computer moved out of China, keeping only its R&D department. After closing Samsung Heavy Industries in Ningbo this year, Samsung will close its last TV factory in Tianjin in November, and withdraw from communist China completely.
    Let’s take a look at what the Chinese government has done over the years: vilifying foreign companies’ products, and establishing party branches in them. Those who do not build party branches are forced to leave. Using official media to incite patriotism, inciting the public to smash foreign-brand stores and burn their products. This is what happened when they boycotted Uniqlo and Nike. When they did so, did they consider how many people would lose their jobs?
    Under the influence of the CCP’s propaganda, and facing the withdrawal of foreign companies like Samsung, most people in the lower social class are completely indifferent, as if these leaving companies are all losers, since leaving China means leaving their biggest market.
    In fact, the importance of foreign companies to China's economy is not what they imagined. There are more than 20,000 foreign companies in Guangzhou, the output value from these companies account for 62% of the city’s total industrial output value from enterprises; in Shanghai, where giant state-owned enterprises gather, foreign companies contribute 2/3 of the city’s total import and export and total industrial output value; in Suzhou, an important industrial town in the Yangtze River Delta, the output value of foreign based companies account for 67.8% of the total; in Xiamen, foreign companies contribute 70% of the industrial output value. And in Shenzhen, the bridgehead to the outside, this proportion is already over 70%.
    Foreign companies have brought about 40 million direct jobs to China, and if we include other companies in the industrial chain, the total number of jobs created is over 100 million. With so many people relying on foreign companies for their livelihood, it is hard to understand that the CCP is still inciting the public to hate foreign companies.
    Only those employees, who lost their jobs, can really feel the pain, most of them are the backbone of their families. They have bought houses and cars with high-income from foreign companies. Once they lose their jobs, what awaits them is not only the huge pressure of supporting their families, but also the heavy amount of debt. "
    “They have bought houses and cars with high-income from foreign companies. Once they lose their jobs, what awaits them is not only the huge pressure of supporting their families, but also the heavy amount of debt. "

It is very realistic.

They thought they can get high salaries from the company, so they choose to buy house and cars with debt of bank. And they like marraige and then have more babies. It is Satan's programme.

Money is the powerful thing. They treat it as NO.1.

So when the company failed, they lost Money but they forget: it is their own karma to choose this way.

Choose God or Money, we need to think it very very carefully.

No roads are easy to go.

Even Jesus, he still needed to die for human beings.

Buddha is also giving up his weath, family, wife, son.

I can only pray but just hope they can find truth about God or know the wisdom from Lifechanyuan.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th September 2021), Mashika (27th September 2021), onawah (25th September 2021), pabranno (28th September 2021), Pam (27th September 2021), wondering (26th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #224
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You might find this of interest: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1453769
    You would probably have to review some of Clif High's other videos to understand his process of predicting future events, but that particular one focuses quite a bit on China.
    The amount of flooding causing infrastructure collapse (and the poor quality of the infrastructure itself) in China is putting much industry and farming there in jeopardy, according to the credible reports that manage to escape the heavy censorship of the CCP.
    Particularly if the 3 Gorges Dam fails, which seems likely at some point.
    That will cause a huge crisis not only in China, but in many countries which have come to rely on the factories there for all kinds of goods.
    That potential likely also has something to do with the number of businesses that are leaving China now.

“They have bought houses and cars with high-income from foreign companies. Once they lose their jobs, what awaits them is not only the huge pressure of supporting their families, but also the heavy amount of debt. "
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th September 2021), fifi (30th September 2021), Mashika (27th September 2021), mountain_jim (26th September 2021), pabranno (28th September 2021), Pam (30th September 2021), Sunny (25th September 2021), xidaijena (25th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #225
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You might find this of interest: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1453769
    You would probably have to review some of Clif High's other videos to understand his process of predicting future events, but that particular one focuses quite a bit on China.
    The amount of flooding causing infrastructure collapse (and the poor quality of the infrastructure itself) in China is putting much industry and farming there in jeopardy, according to the credible reports that manage to escape the heavy censorship of the CCP.
    Particularly if the 3 Gorges Dam fails, which seems likely at some point.
    That will cause a huge crisis not only in China, but in many countries which have come to rely on the factories there for all kinds of goods.
    That potential likely also has something to do with the number of businesses that are leaving China now.

The video is slow, I will check it when I have time.

China, I am not a man, to be honest, I know little about your sharings.

Maybe I am so ordinary that I only care spirituality.

If China was broken, I think, the whole world will be in great danger too.

That's it.

Anyway, thank you again.

Hope the change will not scare me and my family.

Even if it happens, I can only stay with my family and pray to Creator.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th September 2021), Mashika (27th September 2021), pabranno (28th September 2021), Pam (27th September 2021), Sunny (25th September 2021), wondering (26th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #226
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I by no means wish to seem allied with the 'enemy' , yet cannot resist playing devils advocate here.

The 3 gorges dam is a done deal - it will fail at some future, as it was mired in corruption and hastily built with substandard material to try prove a point to the people of China that they have entered a rather more symbiotic equality with the rest of the world.

To say all infrastructure in China is substandard simply is not true.

The rail network with fast trains connecting all major cities is in my opinion the best in the world ( I'm a traveled guy ) and not expensive.
    I can travel first class on an aircraft between cities cheaper than I can by train from London to Scotland in the UK.
    The US and European train stations and airports are far behind the relaxed feeling I get in China when I feel the need to travel.

Maybe it's because Chinese people feel safe when traveling..? as Asian countries are not so worried about being attacked by 'terrorist's - because they have very strict border controls and do not take in 'refugees'

But hey ..!! I would never point out that only white 'Christian' nations are expected to take in said 'refugees' and Asian countries are respected and given a 'pass' for wanting to protect their cultures .... that would be racist

I find it difficult to live in China on many levels, but this is where I am meant to be at this time, and I'm hardly suffering. By the grace of the piece of ground I was born on, I have the choice of returning.

Remember the many wonderful people here who have no choice .
    Last edited by Dubsy; 26th September 2021 at 13:59.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dubsy For This Post:

Arcturian108 (29th September 2021), avid (27th September 2021), Bill Ryan (26th September 2021), fifi (30th September 2021), gini (28th September 2021), Mashika (27th September 2021), mountain_jim (26th September 2021), onawah (27th September 2021), pabranno (26th September 2021), Pam (30th September 2021), Peace in Oz (27th September 2021), wondering (26th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #227
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If I seemed to imply that ALL infrastructure in China is substandard, it was not intentional.
    However, there have certainly been shocking reports about much that IS substandard there, and this is one good source of such reports:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/serpentza/playlists

From that channel see these examples:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9eXi3RL8q4&t=464s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVm29u736D0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-2DtL-Wjkc

and from China Observer see:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tbGaLTA4xk&t=447s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gav_VFYJcs&t=396s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q00nTSAcMhs

"The enemy" in our world today is the ignorance and spiritual turpitude that create greed, lust for power and control, and the propensity for fear and apathy that result.
    The idea of superpowers vying for world domination doesn't really cover what mankind is facing today.
    But it could certainly be used as an excuse to push the NWO agenda....
    Furthermore, as former POTUS Ronald Reagan's famous speech emphasized, it might only take an ET attack on Earth for the superpowers to unite, but the question remains: which ETs.

Whistleblowers have assured us that there are many ET civilizations influencing governments, and different ones are influencing different governments.
    And they don't all have humanity's welfare in mind.
    Just as different factions of the world's elite are in competition with each other, though tyranny and privilege are their shared goals.

In countries like China the people have been traumatized into obedience by tyrannical government such as the CCP has created, and policies in effect there like the "social credit system" which have the elites champing at the bit to impose planetwide.

Of course, China is not the only country that has been victimized in that way, to some extent that exists everywhere, but China is certainly a huge, glaring example.
    Also see:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ce#post1454253

Quote Posted by Dubsy (here)
    I by no means wish to seem allied with the 'enemy' , yet cannot resist playing devils advocate here.

The 3 gorges dam is a done deal - it will fail at some future, as it was mired in corruption and hastily built with substandard material to try prove a point to the people of China that they have entered a rather more symbiotic equality with the rest of the world.

To say all infrastructure in China is substandard simply is not true.

The rail network with fast trains connecting all major cities is in my opinion the best in the world ( I'm a traveled guy ) and not expensive.
    I can travel first class on an aircraft between cities cheaper than I can by train from London to Scotland in the UK.
    The US and European train stations and airports are far behind the relaxed feeling I get in China when I feel the need to travel.

Maybe it's because Chinese people feel safe when traveling..? as Asian countries are not so worried about being attacked by 'terrorist's - because they have very strict border controls and do not take in 'refugees'

But hey ..!! I would never point out that only white 'Christian' nations are expected to take in said 'refugees' and Asian countries are respected and given a 'pass' for wanting to protect their cultures .... that would be racist

I find it difficult to live in China on many levels, but this is where I am meant to be at this time, and I'm hardly suffering. By the grace of the piece of ground I was born on, I have the choice of returning.

Remember the many wonderful people here who have no choice .
    Last edited by onawah; 27th September 2021 at 07:07.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (27th September 2021), Bill Ryan (27th September 2021), Dubsy (27th September 2021), fifi (30th September 2021), Mashika (27th September 2021), mountain_jim (27th September 2021), pabranno (28th September 2021), Pam (30th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #228
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I absolutely agree, Onawah, and glad that you took my post as the slightly obtuse opposite to many of the posts here

I too feel that China is the 'beta test' for what's going to be implemented in nations across the world.

I've actually met Serpentza in Shenzhen a few times. He's the real deal along with his partner, and a very nice guy.
    I have to tread a little carefully here, but happy you are drawing members attention to his vids. There is no better commentary on the net if we're seeking a fair minded compassionate approach, without the full on attack dog mentality of many youtubers.

The brainwashing is intense here and getting worse by the day, yet it's good to note that some do see through it.

A friend of mine who has travelled outside and who is very awake to everything happening around him, once gave me this rather stoic example.

I paraphrase -- The restaurants are always busy and affordable ( the Chinese live on their stomachs ) transportation is always clean and inexpensive. We have beautiful natural areas Crime is low. My girlfriend can take a shortcut home from work through the park at night without fear. We have a strong family structure and respect our elders. We can own our own homes and work to buy nice things if that is what we want .... In fact, if we forget that we are living under totalitarianism, keep our noses clean, do not challenge, and imagine that we are 'free' -- It would seem like the kind of utopia that you western people all strive for

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dubsy For This Post:

Arcturian108 (29th September 2021), Bill Ryan (27th September 2021), fifi (30th September 2021), gini (29th September 2021), onawah (27th September 2021), pabranno (28th September 2021), Pam (30th September 2021), xidaijena (29th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #229
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Why China is facing the worsening electricity shortage now
    It severely impacts the economy

Premiered Sep 24, 2021
    China Insights
    55.4K subscribers

"Although the peak of electricity consumption in summer has passed, many parts of China still experience shortages. Such prolonged power shortages have dealt a heavy blow to the economy.
    There are deep systematic conflicts between the coal and electricity industries.
    There is a significant gap between Indonesian coal and Russian coal and high-quality Australian coal, and many Chinese coastal power plants have converted their generating units to be suitable for use with Australian coal."

( China's reliance on hydroelectric power has not been very successful, and coal is in increasing demand.
    Which is in conflict with the CCP's promise to become carbon neutral by 2060, and their aggressive stance towards Australia, as Australian coal had been heavily relied upon until China boycotted Australian imports.
    The CCP's stated desire to annex Taiwan is heating up the conflict, as is its' threats against Australia because of their plans to acquire nuclear submarines. )

China's reaction to AUKUS alliance 'almost theatrical'
    99,548 views Sep 17, 2021
    Sky News Australia
    2.04M subscribers

"China's reaction to the new AUKUS alliance and Australia's nuclear submarine deal has been "so predictable" that it's "almost theatrical," according to Sky News host Chris Kenny.

On Thursday, Australia, the United Kingdom, and the United States announced a new trilateral strategic alliance.

The alliance will see Australia acquire a fleet of nuclear-powered submarines.

The news has been met with criticism by Chinese media, and has been labelled as "clear provocation" of Beijing and a "military threat".

Mr Kenny said this response is "hysterical"."

Last edited by onawah; 28th September 2021 at 00:20.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2021), Dubsy (28th September 2021), fifi (30th September 2021), gini (28th September 2021)

19. Link to Post #230
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If I seemed to imply that ALL infrastructure in China is substandard, it was not intentional.
    However, there have certainly been shocking reports about much that IS substandard there, and this is one good source of such reports:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/serpentza/playlists

From that channel see these examples:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9eXi3RL8q4&t=464s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVm29u736D0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-2DtL-Wjkc

and from China Observer see:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tbGaLTA4xk&t=447s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gav_VFYJcs&t=396s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q00nTSAcMhs

"The enemy" in our world today is the ignorance and spiritual turpitude that create greed, lust for power and control, and the propensity for fear and apathy that result.
    The idea of superpowers vying for world domination doesn't really cover what mankind is facing today.
    But it could certainly be used as an excuse to push the NWO agenda....
    Furthermore, as former POTUS Ronald Reagan's famous speech emphasized, it might only take an ET attack on Earth for the superpowers to unite, but the question remains: which ETs.

Whistleblowers have assured us that there are many ET civilizations influencing governments, and different ones are influencing different governments.
    And they don't all have humanity's welfare in mind.
    Just as different factions of the world's elite are in competition with each other, though tyranny and privilege are their shared goals.

In countries like China the people have been traumatized into obedience by tyrannical government such as the CCP has created, and policies in effect there like the "social credit system" which have the elites champing at the bit to impose planetwide.

Of course, China is not the only country that has been victimized in that way, to some extent that exists everywhere, but China is certainly a huge, glaring example.
    Also see:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ce#post1454253

Hi onawah,

Sorry to reply you late.

I am busy with my job these days, so I didn't check your post here.

I do agree with Dubsy somehow(in some ways).

Quote I paraphrase -- The restaurants are always busy and affordable ( the Chinese live on their stomachs ) transportation is always clean and inexpensive. We have beautiful natural areas Crime is low. My girlfriend can take a shortcut home from work through the park at night without fear. We have a strong family structure and respect our elders. We can own our own homes and work to buy nice things if that is what we want .... In fact, if we forget that we are living under totalitarianism, keep our noses clean, do not challenge, and imagine that we are 'free' -- It would seem like the kind of utopia that you western people all strive for
    He is right and very good person in China.

But I do have different dream. I like "the kind of utopia that you western people all strive for", it is my passion.

Quote In countries like China the people have been traumatized into obedience by tyrannical government such as the CCP has created, and policies in effect there like the "social credit system" which have the elites champing at the bit to impose planetwide.
    Well, I tell you that, I am an ordinary person and I am still in China and I was a member of Lifechanyuan, I have to respect China even though I don't like the life programme around me.

I have some nice Chinese sisters to support me in spirituality now. I feel grateful.

Yes, you are right. I like spirituality in Avalon, but I also care about China.

Hope you can understand my attention to this thread.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 29th September 2021 at 05:21.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2021), Dubsy (30th September 2021), gini (29th September 2021), Pam (30th September 2021)

21. Link to Post #231
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Xidaijena, I don't think anything that has been posted on the Turmoil in China thread is disrespectful of China, if by that you mean the Chinese people.

It is the CCP that so many people have a problem with, and for good reason, because of the way that handful of corrupt and power-hungry despots oppress the rest of the nation.

But life in the so-called "free world" is becoming less and less free by the minute (and is certainly no utopia), because those despots in power here are also trying to create a world-wide system in which there is no freedom, except for those in power.

China is in the lead in that regard, and so we watch so we can recognize the same process that is happening here for what it it, that which has already been happening in China for a longer time.

When you look beneath the veil in the US and other Western nations there is a lot of ugliness that you wouldn't like, any more than you like the ugliness in China.

You lashed out at me in your post when I revealed some of the ugliness that surrounds Disney.
    But you should understand that Disney is a big part of a huge network of child sex abuse and trafficking.

Hollywood, where movies are made, is a hotbed of sexual abuse for women and children.
    Many actresses and child actors (including Disney stars) have come forward with confessions about all the abuse they have endured at the hands of their employers in the movie industry.

If you want to focus on beautiful things and avoid looking at the dark side of reality on Earth, that's fine, but Avalon is about much more, and you will find yourself in conflict with others on Avalon if you cannot accept that.
    We do that in order to bring the darkness to light, not to glorify the darkness.
    There is a famous saying: “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

I think it is brave of you to have criticized things you see that are wrong in China, knowing how the CCP censors and punishes those who cast them in a bad light.
    You must understand that we also must criticize the evil and corruption that we know is worldwide--otherwise it will go unchallenged.

And please note: when answering to something that an Avalon member has sent you in a Private Message, it is not always inappropriate to reply to that in a public post on a thread.
    It's better to reply to a Private Message with a Private Message.
    There is a rule against quoting something in a post that another member has written to you in a Private Message.
    And attacking another member in a post can result in you being put "on vacation" at best, or unsubscribed from the forum at worst.

Take good care,
    Onawah
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2021), fifi (30th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #232
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Xidaijena, I don't think anything that has been posted on the Turmoil in China thread is disrespectful of China, if by that you mean the Chinese people.

It is the CCP that so many people have a problem with, and for good reason, because of the way that handful of corrupt and power-hungry despots oppress the rest of the nation.

But life in the so-called "free world" is becoming less and less free by the minute (and is certainly no utopia), because those despots in power here are also trying to create a world-wide system in which there is no freedom, except for those in power.

China is in the lead in that regard, and so we watch so we can recognize the same process that is happening here for what it it, that which has already been happening in China for a longer time.

When you look beneath the veil in the US and other Western nations there is a lot of ugliness that you wouldn't like, any more than you like the ugliness in China.

You lashed out at me in your post when I revealed some of the ugliness that surrounds Disney.
    But you should understand that Disney is a big part of a huge network of child sex abuse and trafficking.

Hollywood, where movies are made, is a hotbed of sexual abuse for women and children.
    Many actresses and child actors (including Disney stars) have come forward with confessions about all the abuse they have endured at the hands of their employers in the movie industry.

If you want to focus on beautiful things and avoid looking at the dark side of reality on Earth, that's fine, but Avalon is about much more, and you will find yourself in conflict with others on Avalon if you cannot accept that.
    We do that in order to bring the darkness to light, not to glorify the darkness.
    There is a famous saying: “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

I think it is brave of you to have criticized things you see that are wrong in China, knowing how the CCP censors and punishes those who cast them in a bad light.
    You must understand that we also must criticize the evil and corruption that we know is worldwide--otherwise it will go unchallenged.

And please note: when answering to something that an Avalon member has sent you in a Private Message, it is not always inappropriate to reply to that in a public post on a thread.
    It's better to reply to a Private Message with a Private Message.
    There is a rule against quoting something in a post that another member has written to you in a Private Message.
    And attacking another member in a post can result in you being put "on vacation" at best, or unsubscribed from the forum at worst.

Take good care,
    Onawah
    Thank you for your kind and long reply, Onawah.

I know what you mean in total.

But you shall know, as a chanyuan member, I was taught by the law of Karma and focusing on positive things.

Quote “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
    You think I did nothing to China and the world?

Then Why I came here?

Why I post my real pics and my true stories?

Doesn't it mean I want to be a light shining brightly in the darkness world?

I don't mean you didn't respect China. I only say myself.

You tell me the truth about Disney. But I also see my truth from the film about the heaven.

We are from different eyes or perspective to see one thing.

It is very normal. You are westerner man, I am Chinese lady.

I just post what I think.

When light shines brightly, you will see no dark.

But I know there is darkness exsiting. I will use the law of attraction to see more light.

Stop this topic.

You just do what you do, I will see then.

I will keep an eye and be quiet on this thread.

Good luck to you.

Remember, 覆巢之下,安有完卵.(When a bird's nest is overturned, no egg can remain intact.)

I don't like the war. Only my thinking.

Jena

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2021), Pam (30th September 2021)

25. Link to Post #233
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Jena, in reply to:
    Quote “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
    You wrote:
    "You think I did nothing to China and the world?"

You misunderstood again. I was not accusing you of doing nothing.
    I was explaining why some of us do not ignore the evil that is being committed in our world, but shine a light on it, so that it may be cleansed and healed.
    That is following the example of Jesus and Buddha and other spiritual leaders, who did not just focus on positive things, but brought the darkness to light.
    In fact, I praised you for blowing the whistle on the man who misused you.
    So why are you being so defensive?
    Is it because you have suffered some hardship?
    Haven't we all?
    (I survived a near-death-experience when I was 24 years old, and was hit by a speeding hit-and-run drunk driver when I was trying to walk across a street.
    I was hospitalized for 5 months with broken bones in all my limbs, and other serious injuries.
    You can read something about my recovery here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...l=1#post321587 )

But as I've pointed out before, this forum was created not just for spirituality, but also for "Conspiracy Theory"--the bringing to light secrets which have been hidden from the public, such as the existence of Extraterrestrials or the secret actions of governments and individuals that do not further the welfare of humanity or of planet Earth, and of horrible things such as Satanic practices, human trafficking, etc.

We do this on the forum not for "entertainment" or "thrills", but in hopes that others will wake up to the truth, and help to change the world for the better.
    It's not an easy path, it's a kind of Karma Yoga, the Way of the Bodhisattva.
    It's hard work, it can be revolting, nightmarish work!!
    It's easier just to dwell on the positive!
    But I think we strengthen ourselves by doing that work, and we help humanity to evolve by doing so.
    Didn't you feel stronger after you exposed the man who abused you?

It's fine if you don't want to know about such things, but you cannot expect to criticize other Avalon members for focusing on such subjects so that we can help to bring about transformation...

For many of us, that's why we are here on Avalon, which is by far the best such forum on the internet, as far as I know.

I came to the first Avalon forum which was started years before this one, as still quite a naive person, and all I wanted to think about was positive things, too.
    ( Especially after I learned, to my profound disillusionment, more about what corruption can be hidden in seemingly spiritual groups, many of which are actually cults. )
    But that changed over the years as I matured and opened my eyes more.
    I think now that what we resist, persists, that we have to face the darkness, not hide from it.

You may not agree with what is expressed by others here, but you must be civil, according to the forum rules.
    And since you have so much difficulty with the English language, I think you should be aware, before you hastily criticize what you think is offensive, that you may have greatly misunderstood what was being expressed, or why.

I also have studied the laws of karma, as have many in the West.
    I lived in a Zen Center when I was in my 20s here in the US which was founded by a visiting Korean Zen Master, and master of the I Ching. I practiced with a Japanese Aikido Master in his classes for a time.
    I have been a member of many spiritual and meditation groups since then which have focused on Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, Taoist, Native American and Sufi teachings and found truth in all of them.
    I have studied with some other wonderful spiritual teachers such as: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Hills
    I moved from the East Coast to California in order to study with that man, and became a friend of his family (and nearly lost my life in the process, as that was when I had my near death experience, but I cannot say it wasn't worth it).
    (The most supportive groups I have engaged with were women's spirituality groups, since women have particular problems living in this mostly patriarchal world.)

Such groups are not lacking in the West, and many members of Avalon are quite familiar with the teachings of Buddha as well as Jesus, and try to practice what they preached.
    So you are not alone here in that way.

You wrote: "It is very normal. You are westerner man, I am Chinese lady."

No, I am not a man.
    I am a 73 year old woman who has seen and experienced a lot, and have been an active member of this forum for over 11 years.
    You can see my earlier photos here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1452855
    And my profile page here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/member.php?310-onawah
    Every Avalon member has a profile page where you can check t5o see their gender.

You wrote: "Stop this topic. I will keep an eye and be quiet on this thread."

Stop what topic?

You are welcome to post on this thread, as long as you are civil and obey the forum rules.
    But if you aren't sure you have understood something, it would be better if you ask for clarification, instead of rushing to make a judgement.

You wrote:
    "I don't like the war. Only my thinking."

No sane person likes war!!!
    But humanity has been at war for ages, and is engaged in a war of another kind now, a genocidal war of values, a war which at the heart has a transhumanist agenda which threatens to change us into inhuman hybrids, and enslave all who survive it under the rule of the Illuminati.
    If you look closely at this forum, you will see this is a subject that is occupying most of our attention, if you haven't already done so.
    Hopefully, if we can look closely and find the reasons for such insane behavior, we can learn how to change it.
    Many of us think that time may be coming soon, but there is still a lot of work to be done.

I did not ask you to change your thinking, but it might not hurt to expand it a bit.
    And to please do others here the courtesy of allowing us to think as we see fit.

Perhaps you have come to this forum in order to learn, as well as share your message?
    I hope so. Life is about learning, and I think you may find some good lessons here, if you take the time.

Take good care,
    Natalie
    Last edited by onawah; 30th September 2021 at 00:57.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2021), xidaijena (30th September 2021)

27. Link to Post #234
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Gravitas US Edition: China turns off traffic lights amid power crunch
    281,153 views Sep 27, 2021
    WION
    3.59M subscribers

"Hundreds of homes and factories in China are going dark amid a major power crunch. Some cities are turning off traffic lights to ration power. Why is China running out of energy? What does it mean for the world? Palki Sharma tells you."

Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2021), fifi (30th September 2021), Pam (30th September 2021), xidaijena (30th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #235
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Jena, in reply to:
    You wrote:

You misunderstood again. I was not accusing you of doing nothing.
    I was explaining why some of us do not ignore the evil that is being committed in our world, but shine a light on it, so that it may be cleansed and healed.
    That is following the example of Jesus and Buddha and other spiritual leaders, who did not just focus on positive things, but brought the darkness to light.
    In fact, I praised you for blowing the whistle on the man who misused you.
    Haven't we all?
    (I survived a near-death-experience when I was 24 years old, and was hit by a speeding hit-and-run drunk driver when I was trying to walk across a street.
    I was hospitalized for 5 months with broken bones in all my limbs, and other serious injuries.
    You can read something about my recovery here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...l=1#post321587 )

But as I've pointed out before, this forum was created not just for spirituality, but also for "Conspiracy Theory"--the bringing to light secrets which have been hidden from the public, such as the existence of Extraterrestrials or the secret actions of governments and individuals that do not further the welfare of humanity or of planet Earth, and of horrible things such as Satanic practices, human trafficking, etc.

We do this on the forum not for "entertainment" or "thrills", but in hopes that others will wake up to the truth, and help to change the world for the better.
    But I think we strengthen ourselves by doing that work, and we help humanity to evolve by doing so.

It's fine if you don't want to know about such things, but you cannot expect to criticize other Avalon members for focusing on such subjects so that we can help to bring about transformation...

For many of us, that's why we are here on Avalon, which is by far the best such forum on the internet, as far as I know.

I came to the first Avalon forum which was started years before this one, as still quite a naive person, and all I wanted to think about was positive things, too.
    ( Especially after I learned, to my profound disillusionment, more about what corruption can be hidden in seemingly spiritual groups, many of which are actually cults. )
    I think now that what we resist, persists, that we have to face the darkness, not hide from it.

You may not agree with what is expressed by others here, but you must be civil, according to the forum rules.
    And since you have so much difficulty with the English language, I think you should be aware, before you hastily criticize what you think is offensive, that you may have greatly misunderstood what was being expressed, or why.

I also have studied the laws of karma, as have many in the West.
    I lived in a Zen Center when I was in my 20s here in the US which was founded by a visiting Korean Zen Master, and master of the I Ching. I practiced with a Japanese Aikido Master in his classes for a time.
    I have been a member of many spiritual and meditation groups since then which have focused on Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, Taoist, Native American and Sufi teachings and found truth in all of them.
    I have studied with some other wonderful spiritual teachers such as: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Hills
    I moved from the East Coast to California in order to study with that man, and became a friend of his family (and nearly lost my life in the process, as that was when I had my near death experience, but I cannot say it wasn't worth it).
    (The most supportive groups I have engaged with were women's spirituality groups, since women have particular problems living in this mostly patriarchal world.)

Such groups are not lacking in the West, and many members of Avalon are quite familiar with the teachings of Buddha as well as Jesus, and try to practice what they preached.

You wrote: "It is very normal. You are westerner man, I am Chinese lady."

No, I am not a man.
    I am a 73 year old woman who has seen and experienced a lot, and have been an active member of this forum for over 11 years.
    Every Avalon member has a profile page where you can check t5o see their gender.

You wrote: "Stop this topic. I will keep an eye and be quiet on this thread."

Stop what topic?

You are welcome to post on this thread, as long as you are civil and obey the forum rules.
    But if you aren't sure you have understood something, it would be better if you ask for clarification, instead of rushing to make a judgement.

You wrote:

No sane person likes war!!!
    But humanity has been at war for ages, and is engaged in a war of another kind now, a genocidal war of values, a war which at the heart has a transhumanist agenda which threatens to change us into inhuman hybrids, and enslave all who survive it under the rule of the Illuminati.
    If you look closely at this forum, you will see this is a subject that is occupying most of our attention, if you haven't already done so.
    Hopefully, if we can look closely and find the reasons for such insane behavior, we can learn how to change it.
    Many of us think that time may be coming soon, but there is still a lot of work to be done.

I did not ask you to change your thinking, but it might not hurt to expand it a bit.
    And to please do others here the courtesy of allowing us to think as we see fit.

Perhaps you have come to this forum in order to learn, as well as share your message?
    I hope so. Life is about learning, and I think you may find some good lessons here, if you take the time.

Take good care,
    Natalie
    Hi Natalie,

Oh my, you are lady?

You are very very rational and know so many things.

You amazed me.

Okay, I will carefully read your post and say sorry to my negative thoughts to you on Disney.

I thought you were a man at about 35~38 years old.

I can't believe a woman can have such love and energy to focus on darkness.

You can be my teacher now.

Oh my, that is you.

I check your pic just now.

Sorry, I said that you are beautiful soul in my eyes.

I will show my deep respect to you now.

You are more powerful than those men I know.

I am the person who knows nothing and rude to you.

Plz forgive me.

Give my best wishes to you.

Jena
    Last edited by xidaijena; 30th September 2021 at 03:12.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2021), onawah (30th September 2021), Pam (30th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #236
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=onawah;1454753]Jena, in reply to:
    You wrote:

Quote You misunderstood again. I was not accusing you of doing nothing.
    It is my strong ego to defend man's energy.

Quote I was explaining why some of us do not ignore the evil that is being committed in our world, but shine a light on it, so that it may be cleansed and healed.
    I admire Jesus and Buddha. They have greater love than human beings.

Quote In fact, I praised you for blowing the whistle on the man who misused you.
    Haven't we all?
    I read your story, I believe it is your Karma, for you are now finding your purpose of life and do what you like. I just use my knowledge to say so.

Quote But as I've pointed out before, this forum was created not just for spirituality, but also for "Conspiracy Theory"--the bringing to light secrets which have been hidden from the public, such as the existence of Extraterrestrials or the secret actions of governments and individuals that do not further the welfare of humanity or of planet Earth, and of horrible things such as Satanic practices, human trafficking, etc.

Indeed, when facing darkness and overcome my fear to it, I am stronger and more peaceful than before.

I am now understand that it is the Way of the Bodhisattva. I only feel grateful to my God in heart.

Quote It's fine if you don't want to know about such things, but you cannot expect to criticize other Avalon members for focusing on such subjects so that we can help to bring about transformation...

Agree with you.

Y
    Quote ou may not agree with what is expressed by others here, but you must be civil, according to the forum rules.
    You are right. I am sorry for my strong attack to you at the post about Disney.
    I just thought you were a dirty thought man who only care about sex. Because, one of my Americen young male friend abuse my American old male friend Joel Wilson's( who is Kaer Celestial in Lifechanyuan) love to me as pedophile. That was the reason that I was very angry when I read your answer at that time.

Quote I also have studied the laws of karma, as have many in the West.

Now I see. Thanks!

Quote You wrote: "It is very normal. You are westerner man, I am Chinese lady."

No, I am not a man.
    I just can't believe, western women like you and Masha have so much knowledge and wisdom to know the truth about darkness.

I am sorry for my rudeness and carelessness.

Quote You wrote: "Stop this topic. I will keep an eye and be quiet on this thread."

Stop what topic?

Indeed. I always like to judge those things I don't like. especially man's energy(power).

You wrote:

Quote No sane person likes war!!!

Got it. I will use civil words to express my thinking on the thread.

Thank you and Keep it up.

Jena
    Last edited by xidaijena; 30th September 2021 at 03:10.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2021), onawah (30th September 2021), Pam (30th September 2021)

33. Link to Post #237
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you Jena, and you keep it up, too!
    I'm very glad we got that all cleared up, and that you see now I was offering you friendship and understanding, not a gun!
    Thank you for taking the time to investigate, so you can see that now.
    It is not easy being a woman in what is still a world run mostly by men, and I imagine that it's even more difficult in China than in the West, so I support you in your struggle.
    Women need to stand strong together in order to bring about the changes that we want to see.
    Thanks to the Goddess that there are some wise men who agree that women will lead the way to a new and better world, where we cooperate more and compete less.
    I am thankful for that, but I think we women knew it already!
    The ones who still don't know will learn in time, but we may have to use a bit more force with them ...yes?
    Just kidding--non violence is the best way, but we must know how to stand in our power as well.
    Anyway, I think we accomplished a little East/West diplomacy today!
    Take good care
    Jena
    Last edited by onawah; 30th September 2021 at 03:34.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2021), xidaijena (30th September 2021)

35. Link to Post #238
    Language
    English
    Thanks

281,153 views Sep 27, 2021
    WION
    3.59M subscribers

"Hundreds of homes and factories in China are going dark amid a major power crunch. Some cities are turning off traffic lights to ration power. Why is China running out of energy? What does it mean for the world? Palki Sharma tells you."

Thank you for posting this important video, Natalie.

I want to know, if China have no power and other country will safe? Or they will have no power, either?

I just want to ask this.

And for me, I once experienced hot in summer without power for several days.

Without power, I can have many books to learn.

But maybe, my mother will always complain for sth. My husband will lose his job and stay at home. The hospital will be off.

No internet, no phone, no wechat.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2021), onawah (30th September 2021)

37. Link to Post #239
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you Jena, and you keep it up, too!
    I'm very glad we got that all cleared up, and that you see now I was offering you friendship and understanding, not a gun!
    Thank you for taking the time to investigate, so you can see that now.
    It is not easy being a woman in what is still a world run mostly by men, and I imagine that it's even more difficult in China than in the West, so I support you in your struggle.
    Women need to stand strong together in order to bring about the changes that we want to see.
    Thanks to the Goddess that there are some wise men who agree that women will lead the way to a new and better world, where we cooperate more and compete less.
    I am thankful for that, but I think we women knew it already!
    The ones who still don't know will learn in time, but we may have to use a bit more force with them ...yes?
    Just kidding--non violence is the best way, but we must know how to stand in our power as well.
    Anyway, I think we accomplished a little East/West diplomacy today!
    Take good care
    Jena
    So cool, yes, more and more Chinese women stand up to "fight" for their right. They make money and even rasie the child by themselves.

Men shall use their love and power to respect women.

This is also one of the values in Lifechanyuan.

I like .

Quote non violence is the best way, but we must know how to stand in our power as well.
    I think we need to use "violence" to fight with those devils sometimes. But take good care of ourselves is first thing. Here, the wisdom is an very important matter.

In Chinese, we will say: 刚不能克柔,柔能克刚.

Rigidity can't overcome softness, softness overcomes rigidity.

Quote Anyway, I think we accomplished a little East/West diplomacy today!
    Indeed, thank you for your kind love to me.

Best wishes to you.

Jena

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2021), onawah (30th September 2021)

39. Link to Post #240
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Power outages, shortages of fuel, food, clean water and other essentials, these are challenges that many people all over the world may be contending with before long.
    In the case of China, because so much manufacturing is done there, if the factories aren't working, many essential products that the rest of the world has been relying on China to supply, will be unavailable to everyone.
    The real tragedy is that it's unnecessary, because it will be happening largely by design of those in power, to drastically reduce the population of the world and to gain complete control of the survivors.

To compound the tragedy, there have been many inventions which could change everything for the better, devices which would free everyone from reliance on fossil fuels, solar power, wind power, hydroelectric power.
    Devices which run by using free energy such as the hydrogen in the air, or by the energy generated by magnets, all of which would be cheap to manufacture and to run.

There is an Avalon member named Wade Frazier who knows about such inventions first hand, and has a thread here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...t=wade+frazier

It seems certain to many now that there are cosmic cycles that occur periodically in our solar system which cause huge natural disasters, and that another one may be due soon.
    See the Disaster Playlist here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2de...xEEiirgfXwhfsw
    and the thread here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1302710

Those in power have been preventing the revolutionary devices from coming to the market, because they fear they would then lose control of all the wealth and power they have accumulated over centuries.
    Because they have had access to the best information from scientists (which they often keep suppressed), they have known for a long time that there are natural and manmade disasters coming. and so they have been using taxpayer money to build huge underground cities for themselves which they think will protect them.
    If you do an internet search for "DUMBS or Deep Underground Military Bases" you will find information about that, and there is a lot that has been posted on Avalon as well.
    And they are creating a colony on Mars, just in case they need to escape the planet.
    If you are interested in learning more about this kind of information from whistleblowers, there is a lot here on Avalon, and on the Project Camelot website.
    If you were to spend all your time just reading and watching the videos on these 2 sites, it would probably take years for you to process all the information, and by then of course, it would all be history!
    But I can think of worse ways to spend your time.
    If you want to research here; the Avalon Moderators are usually happy to help you find information if you ask them.

Around the world, there are intentional, sustainable communities rather like the one you have been a part of in China, created by people who also feel that there is a better, healthier way to live on planet Earth.
    And there are various Survivalist and "Prepper" (meaning those who are preparing) groups, people who have been preparing for a long time for disasters they intuitively saw coming, who are learning how to live off the grid, how to farm sustainably and organically, how to homeschool their children, govern themselves apart from Church and State, and generally be as self-reliant as possible.
    Such people probably have a much better chance of surviving the coming changes than the majority of people living mainstream lives in cities and towns.
    There is a list here of such communities around the world: Foundation for Intentional Community: https://www.ic.org/

Thank you for posting this important video, Natalie.

I want to know, if China have no power and other country will safe? Or they will have no power, either?

I just want to ask this.

And for me, I once experienced hot in summer without power for several days.

Without power, I can have many books to learn.

But maybe, my mother will always complain for sth. My husband will lose his job and stay at home. The hospital will be off.

No internet, no phone, no wechat.
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (30th September 2021), Bill Ryan (30th September 2021), Harmony (30th September 2021), Pam (30th September 2021), xidaijena (1st October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 49 LastLast