+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 49 LastLast

Thread: Turmoil in China

1. Link to Post #241
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Default Re: Turmoil in China

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Power outages, shortages of fuel, food, clean water and other essentials, these are challenges that many people all over the world may be contending with before long.
    In the case of China, because so much manufacturing is done there, if the factories aren't working, many essential products that the rest of the world has been relying on China to supply, will be unavailable to everyone.
    The real tragedy is that it's unnecessary, because it will be happening largely by design of those in power, to drastically reduce the population of the world and to gain complete control of the survivors.

To compound the tragedy, there have been many inventions which could change everything for the better, devices which would free everyone from reliance on fossil fuels, solar power, wind power, hydroelectric power.
    Devices which run by using free energy such as the hydrogen in the air, or by the energy generated by magnets, all of which would be cheap to manufacture and to run.

There is an Avalon member named Wade Frazier who knows about such inventions first hand, and has a thread here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...t=wade+frazier

It seems certain to many now that there are cosmic cycles that occur periodically in our solar system which cause huge natural disasters, and that another one may be due soon.
    See the Disaster Playlist here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2de...xEEiirgfXwhfsw
    and the thread here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1302710

Those in power have been preventing the revolutionary devices from coming to the market, because they fear they would then lose control of all the wealth and power they have accumulated over centuries.
    Because they have had access to the best information from scientists (which they often keep suppressed), they have known for a long time that there are natural and manmade disasters coming. and so they have been using taxpayer money to build huge underground cities for themselves which they think will protect them.
    If you do an internet search for "DUMBS or Deep Underground Military Bases" you will find information about that, and there is a lot that has been posted on Avalon as well.
    And they are creating a colony on Mars, just in case they need to escape the planet.
    If you are interested in learning more about this kind of information from whistleblowers, there is a lot here on Avalon, and on the Project Camelot website.
    If you were to spend all your time just reading and watching the videos on these 2 sites, it would probably take years for you to process all the information, and by then of course, it would all be history!
    But I can think of worse ways to spend your time.
    If you want to research here; the Avalon Moderators are usually happy to help you find information if you ask them.

Around the world, there are intentional, sustainable communities rather like the one you have been a part of in China, created by people who also feel that there is a better, healthier way to live on planet Earth.
    And there are various Survivalist and "Prepper" (meaning those who are preparing) groups, people who have been preparing for a long time for disasters they intuitively saw coming, who are learning how to live off the grid, how to farm sustainably and organically, how to homeschool their children, govern themselves apart from Church and State, and generally be as self-reliant as possible.
    Such people probably have a much better chance of surviving the coming changes than the majority of people living mainstream lives in cities and towns.
    There is a list here of such communities around the world: Foundation for Intentional Community: https://www.ic.org/

Quote Posted by xidaijena (here)
    Gravitas US Edition: China turns off traffic lights amid power crunch

"Hundreds of homes and factories in China are going dark amid a major power crunch. Some cities are turning off traffic lights to ration power. Why is China running out of energy? What does it mean for the world? Palki Sharma tells you."
    Thank you for posting this important video, Natalie.

I want to know, if China have no power and other country will safe? Or they will have no power, either?

I just want to ask this.

And for me, I once experienced hot in summer without power for several days.

Without power, I can have many books to learn.

But maybe, my mother will always complain for sth. My husband will lose his job and stay at home. The hospital will be off.

No internet, no phone, no wechat.
    I believe we all have a tendency to look at these issues of each country as separate. We see each government as having autonomy. I believe the whole dang thing is scripted. The CCP conflict with Australia which will aggravate their energy production. The same China that supplies much of the world with manufactured goods will now not be able to produce those goods. Oops..shortages of everything world wide. Courtesy of same folks that brought us the "pandemic".

I could go on all day but you get my drift. This is just one big political theater. They are all putting this show on together. They have a common goal, the destruction of humanity. Those that cooperate hope to save their skins. Wasn't is Jim Morrison who once said "No get's out of here alive"? I'm not drinking the political cool aid any longer.

Having said that, it doesn't mean that these events aren't happening. It's just not a simple cause and effect thing, the way it looks. It's a complex, brilliant shell game.

Onawah, I do very much appreciate your research on the topic because there are huge clues in these events.

A side note....some of the creepiest leaders we have in the world right now are women....so there is that.
    Last edited by Pam; 30th September 2021 at 11:05.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

avid (30th September 2021), Bill Ryan (30th September 2021), Dubsy (2nd October 2021), Ewan (2nd October 2021), fifi (2nd October 2021), Harmony (30th September 2021), onawah (30th September 2021), pabranno (11th October 2021), xidaijena (1st October 2021)

3. Link to Post #242
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

Yes, I agree Pam. HRC creeps me out no end, just for one.
    And the new Governor of NY (no improvement over Cuomo from the looks of things) who says that she thinks the COVID jabs are a gift from God and she wants all New Yorkers to become her apostles and spread the word.
    See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1454771
    Quote Posted by Pam (here)

A side note....some of the creepiest leaders we have in the world right now are women....so there is that.
    Last edited by onawah; 30th September 2021 at 20:21.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (30th September 2021), Bill Ryan (30th September 2021), Dubsy (2nd October 2021), fifi (2nd October 2021), Harmony (1st October 2021), pabranno (11th October 2021), Pam (1st October 2021)

5. Link to Post #243
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Power outages, shortages of fuel, food, clean water and other essentials, these are challenges that many people all over the world may be contending with before long.
    In the case of China, because so much manufacturing is done there, if the factories aren't working, many essential products that the rest of the world has been relying on China to supply, will be unavailable to everyone.
    The real tragedy is that it's unnecessary, because it will be happening largely by design of those in power, to drastically reduce the population of the world and to gain complete control of the survivors.

To compound the tragedy, there have been many inventions which could change everything for the better, devices which would free everyone from reliance on fossil fuels, solar power, wind power, hydroelectric power.
    Devices which run by using free energy such as the hydrogen in the air, or by the energy generated by magnets, all of which would be cheap to manufacture and to run.

There is an Avalon member named Wade Frazier who knows about such inventions first hand, and has a thread here:

It seems certain to many now that there are cosmic cycles that occur periodically in our solar system which cause huge natural disasters, and that another one may be due soon.
    See the Disaster Playlist here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2de...xEEiirgfXwhfsw

Those in power have been preventing the revolutionary devices from coming to the market, because they fear they would then lose control of all the wealth and power they have accumulated over centuries.
    Because they have had access to the best information from scientists (which they often keep suppressed), they have known for a long time that there are natural and manmade disasters coming. and so they have been using taxpayer money to build huge underground cities for themselves which they think will protect them.
    If you do an internet search for "DUMBS or Deep Underground Military Bases" you will find information about that, and there is a lot that has been posted on Avalon as well.
    And they are creating a colony on Mars, just in case they need to escape the planet.
    If you are interested in learning more about this kind of information from whistleblowers, there is a lot here on Avalon, and on the Project Camelot website.
    If you were to spend all your time just reading and watching the videos on these 2 sites, it would probably take years for you to process all the information, and by then of course, it would all be history!
    If you want to research here; the Avalon Moderators are usually happy to help you find information if you ask them.

Around the world, there are intentional, sustainable communities rather like the one you have been a part of in China, created by people who also feel that there is a better, healthier way to live on planet Earth.
    And there are various Survivalist and "Prepper" (meaning those who are preparing) groups, people who have been preparing for a long time for disasters they intuitively saw coming, who are learning how to live off the grid, how to farm sustainably and organically, how to homeschool their children, govern themselves apart from Church and State, and generally be as self-reliant as possible.
    Such people probably have a much better chance of surviving the coming changes than the majority of people living mainstream lives in cities and towns.
    There is a list here of such communities around the world: Foundation for Intentional Community: https://www.ic.org/

"Hundreds of homes and factories in China are going dark amid a major power crunch. Some cities are turning off traffic lights to ration power. Why is China running out of energy? What does it mean for the world? Palki Sharma tells you."

I want to know, if China have no power and other country will safe? Or they will have no power, either?

I just want to ask this.

But maybe, my mother will always complain for sth. My husband will lose his job and stay at home. The hospital will be off.

Thank you for sharing such detailed and useful information with me.

Avalon did a lot of work about it.

Guide Xuefeng once dug a long and big cave for chanyuan members to prepare for the disaster in 2012.

Now I will live peacefully every day.

To be honest, I am not sure the big change will happen or not. I just want to leave without pain.

A little sad in my heart these days for some unspeakable reason.

I know the website : www.ic.org

We search and send e-mails to most of the communities on the webiste.

I am not sure what will happen in the next future, but only see and know God from everything around me.

I don't want to do any preparation. If God wants me to leave, I can't stay. If I have more time to stay, HE will "tell" me what I need to prepare.

Anyway, thank you again, dear Natalie.

Peace & Love

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2021), Dubsy (2nd October 2021), Harmony (1st October 2021), onawah (1st October 2021), pabranno (11th October 2021), Pam (1st October 2021)

7. Link to Post #244
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)

I just want to ask this.

I believe we all have a tendency to look at these issues of each country as separate. We see each government as having autonomy. I believe the whole dang thing is scripted. The CCP conflict with Australia which will aggravate their energy production. The same China that supplies much of the world with manufactured goods will now not be able to produce those goods. Oops..shortages of everything world wide. Courtesy of same folks that brought us the "pandemic".

I could go on all day but you get my drift. This is just one big political theater. They are all putting this show on together. They have a common goal, the destruction of humanity. Those that cooperate hope to save their skins. Wasn't is Jim Morrison who once said "No get's out of here alive"? I'm not drinking the political cool aid any longer.

Having said that, it doesn't mean that these events aren't happening. It's just not a simple cause and effect thing, the way it looks. It's a complex, brilliant shell game.

Onawah, I do very much appreciate your research on the topic because there are huge clues in these events.

I'm in absolute agreement with Pam here.

She nailed it

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dubsy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2021), I am B (2nd October 2021), mountain_jim (4th October 2021), onawah (5th October 2021), pabranno (11th October 2021), Pam (2nd October 2021), Reinhard (4th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #245
    Language
    English
    Thanks

China's Power Crisis Creates A Disaster | Why Is China Facing Power Shortage?
    71,872 views Premiered Sep 30, 2021
    China Observer

(Reportedly, this has to do with a recent phone call between Biden and Xi Jinping, and the commitment to reduce carbon emissions.)

"Since late July this year, 16 of China's 31 provinces, ranging from the industrial hub of Guangdong in the south to the "rust belt" of the northeast, have introduced power usage restrictions. It has been reported that even the two largest cities-- Beijing and Shanghai have not escaped from this "disaster." However, the power departments of the two cities have claimed that the power outage is due to scheduled routine maintenance. Such extensive power outages, not only introduced chaos in the country's industrial sector but also caused serious disruptions to people's daily lives.
    Northeast China is one of the regions with the most severe power restrictions. Since September 23rd, not only has electricity been restricted for businesses, but also for residents. Because of the power outage, residents' water supply has also been stopped, elevators in high-rise apartments are out of service, and cell phones have no signal. Some people couldn’t have dinner for two days, some people were trapped in elevators because of the sudden power outage, and a pregnant woman climbed 24 floors to go home......
    The massive power cuts have not only affected people's normal lives but have had a serious impact on the Chinese economy and global markets.
    The three main industrial provinces of Jiangsu, Zhejiang, and Guangdong, which account for nearly one-third of China's total GDP, are the main areas where electricity supply is restricted. Guangdong Province has been implementing an "open two days, close five days" power supply schedule since September 18. Jiangsu Province also introduced electricity restrictions in some areas. Zhejiang Province requires the high energy-consuming enterprises to reduce electricity consumption immediately, all local governments should ensure that these enterprises stop production until the end of the month.
    Under the government's strong implementation of the policy of "dual control of energy consumption and intensity", the industries and regions affected are still expanding.
    Nomura Holdings analysts warned that China's economy will shrink in this quarter. The current market is mainly focusing on Evergrande's financial turmoil and Beijing's control of the real estate industry, the impact of electricity restrictions may be underestimated or even ignored, but "electricity restrictions" will indeed have a serious impact on the economy.
    Nomura also pointed out that China's power restrictions will further disrupt the global supply chain, which will soon feel the supply pressure from textiles, toys, to machine parts and other categories.
    Why did the Chinese Communist authorities cut off electricity at this time?
    According to mainland media reports, the main reason for the power outage was that the "dual control of energy consumption and intensity" target was not fulfilled well in the first half of 2021. Local governments decided to launch a surprise operation in order to complete the task. "Dual control of energy consumption" was introduced at the Fifth Plenary Session of the 18th Central Committee of the CCP in 2015. "
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (4th October 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (4th October 2021), Bill Ryan (4th October 2021), Harmony (5th October 2021), mountain_jim (4th October 2021), onevoice (11th October 2021), Reinhard (4th October 2021), xidaijena (12th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #246
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Gen. Keane: US very concerned with China activity near Taiwan
    72,354 views Oct 4, 2021
    Fox News
    8.17M subscribers

"Fox News senior strategic analyst Gen. Jack Keane discusses China’s potential future military plans regarding Taiwan."

Also see: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1455586
    Last edited by onawah; 4th October 2021 at 19:18.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (4th October 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (5th October 2021), Bill Ryan (4th October 2021), Bluegreen (5th October 2021), fifi (7th October 2021), Harmony (5th October 2021), Mare (6th October 2021), mountain_jim (4th October 2021), pabranno (5th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #247
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ż
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,168 times in 10,101 posts

UFO Sightings Daily

Quote Not sure when I will update, right now China wants to take over Taiwan...jets shaking my windows.

Guys, I'm a USAF vet living and working in Taiwan. If Taiwan is taken over by China (which could happen by noon today) then all posts and news from this site will end. China would stop all outgoing news by pulling the plug on wifi, 4G and 5G connections. Also possible China is practicing for later this month on attacking social media platforms before it takes Taiwan for real. 

I just woke up at 5:59  am here in New Taipei City, Taiwan to the sounds of a Taiwan F-16 fighter jet flying about 200-300 meters up. Very low, hauling ass in the direction of the ocean nearest China. Every day China has sent 30+ military jets over Taiwan airspace, yesterday it sent 56 jet. The aircraft included 34 Shenyang J-16 fighter jets, two SU-30 fighter jets, two Shaanxi Y-8 anti-submarine warfare (Y-8 ASW) planes, two KJ-500 airborne early warning and control aircraft (KJ-500 AEW&C), and 12 Xian H-6 bombers. 

It's very possible that China will take us over by noon today. The media outages worldwide may be Chinese hackers trying to stop the spread of news of them taking over Taiwan on social media so it slows a response by US and its allies. Can't leave, sons passport is in limbo in Taiwan embassy for last 6 weeks for unknown reason. It looks like outlook for Taiwan is FUBAR. 

In case this is it, its been fun reporting for you all and I hope you continue supporting the UFO community by also supporting other UFO reporters worldwide. 

Thank you for everything, 

Scott C. Waring - Taiwan - October 5, 2021

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

avid (5th October 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (5th October 2021), Bill Ryan (5th October 2021), fifi (7th October 2021), Harmony (6th October 2021), Mashika (11th October 2021), Michel Leclerc (6th October 2021), mountain_jim (6th October 2021), onawah (6th October 2021), onevoice (11th October 2021), pabranno (5th October 2021), Peace in Oz (6th October 2021), s7e6e (11th October 2021), xidaijena (12th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #248
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    UFO Sightings Daily

Quote Not sure when I will update, right now China wants to take over Taiwan...jets shaking my windows.

Guys, I'm a USAF vet living and working in Taiwan. If Taiwan is taken over by China (which could happen by noon today) then all posts and news from this site will end. China would stop all outgoing news by pulling the plug on wifi, 4G and 5G connections. Also possible China is practicing for later this month on attacking social media platforms before it takes Taiwan for real.

I just woke up at 5:59 am here in New Taipei City, Taiwan to the sounds of a Taiwan F-16 fighter jet flying about 200-300 meters up. Very low, hauling ass in the direction of the ocean nearest China. Every day China has sent 30+ military jets over Taiwan airspace, yesterday it sent 56 jet. The aircraft included 34 Shenyang J-16 fighter jets, two SU-30 fighter jets, two Shaanxi Y-8 anti-submarine warfare (Y-8 ASW) planes, two KJ-500 airborne early warning and control aircraft (KJ-500 AEW&C), and 12 Xian H-6 bombers.

It's very possible that China will take us over by noon today. The media outages worldwide may be Chinese hackers trying to stop the spread of news of them taking over Taiwan on social media so it slows a response by US and its allies. Can't leave, sons passport is in limbo in Taiwan embassy for last 6 weeks for unknown reason. It looks like outlook for Taiwan is FUBAR.
    Many thanks. Yes, and we may well need a separate Taiwan thread to properly cover these kinds of reports and concerns.

I have no information beyond what others reading here may be aware of, but (for what its worth!) my Spidey Senses are telling me there's a high risk of definitive Chinese action to take back Taiwan sooner than anyone might think. The US military is publicly appearing so weak and incompetent that it's a green light encouragement to anyone else out there to do pretty much whatever they like.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th October 2021 at 21:00.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th October 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (6th October 2021), Bluegreen (5th October 2021), fifi (7th October 2021), Harmony (6th October 2021), I am B (16th October 2021), Mare (6th October 2021), Mashika (11th October 2021), mountain_jim (6th October 2021), onawah (6th October 2021), onevoice (11th October 2021), Peace in Oz (6th October 2021), Yoda (6th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #249
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Xi Jinping has been 'telling us' what China is planning for Taiwan
    90,922 views Oct 5, 2021
    Sky News Australia
    2.05M subscribers

"Liberal Senator Jim Molan says we know what China plans to do in relation to Taiwan because President Xi Jinping has been "telling us".

It comes amid news Taiwan is preparing for Chinese invasion.

Mr Molan said the world has been "ignoring authoritarian rulers" over the last 100 years "to our cost".

"They tend to tell you exactly what they want to do, and we don't believe it," he told Sky News host Rita Panahi.

"There is a pattern of coercion and aggression here that is getting worse and worse and worse."

What the MSM isn't talking about (still) is just what Trump meant when he said we have better weapons now than bombs.
    I don't doubt that he was referring to weather weapons such as HAARP.
    If the US military was really going to go to war with China, destroying the 3 Gorges Dam would certainly be a crippling blow, and HAARP could probably do it.
    But the way that Biden has been kowtowing to XI, that seems unlikely.
    However, natural earthquakes, flooding and landslides could accomplish that.
    Either way, if that should happen, would the CCP still be able to go forward with their plans to dominate the South China Sea?
    Last edited by onawah; 6th October 2021 at 20:43.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th October 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (6th October 2021), Bill Ryan (6th October 2021), fifi (7th October 2021), Harmony (7th October 2021), Mare (6th October 2021), Mashika (11th October 2021), Michel Leclerc (6th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #250
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Trillions of Negative Cash Flow Cause Bond Defaults & Debt Crisis of Chinese Property Developers
    60,156 views Premiered Oct 7, 2021
    China Observer
    142K subscribers

"China’s real estate bubble is about to burst | Full story | All You Need to Know.

On October 4, Chinese luxury real estate developer Fantasia Holdings fails to pay $206 million in debt due.
    On October 3, the $260 million dollar note from Jumbo Fortune Enterprises matured. The dollar note is guaranteed by China Evergrande Group and its unit Tianji Holding Ltd.
    On October 4, China Evergrande and Evergrande Property announced the temporary suspension of trading without prior warning before the opening of the Hong Kong stock market.
    Evergrande has defaulted on the maturity interest of two US dollar bonds in late September, involving amounts of US$83.5 million and US$47.5 million respectively.
    Of course, these are not the only ones that face such challenges.
    According to the "Times Weekly" report, as of September 5 this year, a total of 274 real estate companies in mainland China have issued bankruptcy announcements.
    In 2020, 408 real estate companies issued bankruptcy announcements.
    The reason for the bankruptcy of mainland real estate companies is generally because of the rupture of the capital chain, resulting in debt defaults.
    In August last year, the Chinese authorities set "three red lines" for real estate companies and restricted their financing according to the number of red lines they stepped on.
    Secondly, at the end of last year, the authorities also set the ratio of bank loans to developers’ own funds for real estate projects.
    Furthermore, since the beginning of this year, the CCP has continuously upgraded its "control" on real estate industry, controlling the housing market from the demand side, causing the rapid cooling of the market.
    Thus, the desire of real estate companies to speed up the sale of properties to collect the money has been dashed.
    The financing of real estate companies is restricted, the method of lending the new to repay the old is also blocked, and properties are generally not easy to sell. Therefore, many real estate companies’ capital chains were broken.
    Most of China's real estate companies quickly expand up through a high borrowing and high turnover approach, their leverage ratios are relatively high.
    For example, the real estate company that ranked first in sales in September- Country Garden, starts project design immediately once it acquires land plots, opens for pre-sale within 4 months, achieves positive cash flow in the 5th month, and starts to rush into a new land acquisition in the 6th month.
    This kind of high turnover becomes the way to maximize the interests of real estate enterprises.
    Under this business philosophy, the net operating cash flow of real estate companies has always been negative as a whole.
    In 2014, the net cash flow of all real estate companies was as high as negative 884 Billion USD.
    Since then, China has been forced to start destocking to improve cash flow for the real estate industry.
    By 2018, the net cash flow was negative 590 billion USD.
    By 2020, the net cash flow has deteriorated again and reached a negative 714 billion.
    From January to August this year, the number is negative 512 billion, and it is expected to exceed negative 776 billion USD for the entire year.
    Driven by greed, real estate companies do everything they can to expand rapidly, and their cash flow has always been negative.
    How can these companies not collapse?"

Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1456460
    Last edited by onawah; 9th October 2021 at 04:49.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (9th October 2021), Bill Ryan (10th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), Mashika (11th October 2021)

21. Link to Post #251
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Flux Woo Review
    10/8/21
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/flux-woo/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6UoprWnLdauS

"If we’d been told in mid-2019 that we would be living under the level of tyranny, oppression and institutional collapse that has since descended upon the world, we would not have believed it.

That’s why we are desperate to know the true reason why this is happening.

In this video, Clif High gives a thumbnail sketch of the geopolitical history that has brought us to this point and the agenda that is driving all of it. We can assess his version and put it side-by-side with all that we have previously observed and considered.

I think he makes a lot of sense here and that this is a starting point, towards an understanding of the battlefield and what’s next.

Ultimately, he thinks this all has to do with a dawning ice age and China’s race against starvation, social chaos and collapse. This is what the rush is all about.

THE INTERNATIONAL GEOPHYSICAL YEAR

Clif believes something happened around 1955-1956 that rapidly spurred the creation of the International Geophysical Year, an international scientific project involving 67 countries that lasted from 1 July 1st, 1957 to December 31st, 1958.

He says that Mao made a speech in 1958 that he thinks was a result of the Project’s findings, in which he first announced that China must conquer the West and that over the next ten years, the CCP developed the plan of the “Three Pathways” for China to conquer the planet, based on Mao Zedong’s premise that China must do so, in order for the CCP to survive.

Clif says:

“What they basically were going to do is destroy the West from the inside out, by making them dependent on cheap Chinese labor, subverting…our royals and leaders, by making those people dependent on the output of the cheap Chinese labor, in the form of bribes and participation and so on, whereas the populace in the West would be induced to buy cheap Chinese goods…and subvert our culture that way and then, a deliberate attack in the form of subversion of the media and a “Long March” through the institutions.

“So that was begun in the ’60s and we’re living in that world now. So all of the CCP’s attack on the West – because it’s not only the US – was begun during this period of time between 1958 to ’68, when they solidified the Three Pathways plan.

“And that plan, in the 1970s, ’79, I think, led to this professor, who was an instructing, teaching professor at the People Liberation Army’s version of the War College; he started writing a cohesive plan for implementation of one of these Three Pathways, which was the subversion of the culture, such that we would be unable to fight back…

“So Mao was aware, in 1958 of whatever it was, in 1955 or ’56 that caused the International Geophysical Year to happen, because that was not organic…

“But that effort, in 1957-1958, in the Geophysical Year set a huge chain of events going that we’re living through, right now, that culminated in the Climate Change extremists, out in Britain, the Climate Change, Global Warming efforts, all of…these lies that the Powers-that-Be have been spewing out about originated came from whatever occurred in ’55 or ’56 that got ’em so spooked…

“[It] basically involved a lot of mapping of the planet, poking around in the bottom of the oceans, looking up in the skies and going to Antarctica…Mainly, they ignored the Arctic…

“So all of these people in China were working on this plan to do something relative to saving China…and in ’68, they start maneuvering, via the UN…to the point where, in ’69 to ’70, there were contacts, even though we were technically at war with them in the proxy state wars, in Vietnam and elsewhere, the Chinese were in contact with our government very extensively through these UN backchannels, leading up to the point where Nixon announced that he’s going to go on over and have a face-to-face meeting with the ChiComs there.

“He announced it in ’71 and he went there in, like May of ’72…It was already a done deal, it was only a PR thing. It was not any negotiations or any of that. In fact, they may have just been negotiating the details of some of these 700 factories, that they were having built.

“So they knew, probably as early as ’68, because of the cooperation between the US Deep State and the Chinese Deep State, they knew that they were going to offshore all of our jobs and gut out as much of the West as they could, in favor of China.

“And so, they did it to the US, they did it to Australia, they did it to New Zealand, Britain, most of Western Europe, etc. have been hollowed-out for manufacturing by converting everything over to the Chinese, as a result of this effort, that I say had been planned for 10 years.

“And then…this professor writes the book, ‘Unrestricted Warfare’ and he basically talks about killing off 200+ million people in the United States…

“They were going to do it with a bioweapon, they were going to do it by having 40 years of destroying our culture ahead of time, so that we can’t fight the bioweapon, because we’ll be hamstrung by them having captured the power elite and all of our institutions, especially including the media, which will allow them to control our response to the bioweapon, so that nobody will ever know that the Chinese released it and they won’t have to worry about it.

THE IMPENDING ICE AGE & FOOD CRISIS

“In the ’90s, the CCP recognizes that their population levels will inevitably lead to a food crisis…This definitive food crisis is known to be connected to Solar System changes and a Grand Solar Minimum.

“So, the CCP knew, in the ’90s that it wasn’t going to be Global Warming. They knew that there would come a time, when they were going to be facing, basically – as I’ve been saying since 2000 or so – an ice age.

“They were preparing for the impact of the food crisis on their population. If we fast-forward to today, we have that food crisis now…

“In the 1990s, the CCP realizes they’re going to have to feed their populace or their populace rebels. And they also recognize that there was some unknown period of time that we were going to reach this Grand Solar Minimum and its effects.

“And we’re having those effects now.”

China has been losing incrementally more of their crops due to climate change from the impending ice age and it could lose as much as 50% of the harvest this year. If this loss translates into 50% of the country, or 700 million people not eating and who have nothing to lose by overturning the CCP, that could spell trouble for the latter.

Independent of the above, the Petrodollar is crashing, the Chinese have been de-dollarizing their assets and Clif says they’re in the middle of double-crossing the Power Elite, globally. They were only in league with them as a sucker play and they are reneging on all of their agreements.

China’s got a food problem, they need to take over the United States in order to turn it into a giant farm to ship food back to China. Clif says they made a deal with the Russians in the ’70s, where China would get Newfoundland, New Brunswick, all of the US and the northern half of Mexico and Russia would get Alaska and the rest of Canada.

“The idea is, if you read their literature, the Han Chinese propose a Chinese-only planet, with the exception of a few slave races. They seem to favor slave races out of Africa…but in the last few years, there seems to be a lot of souring on that.

“The idea was they would keep their Asian, phenotypically-related cohorts around, as they decided which ones were good and which ones were bad. But they wanted to get rid of all the whites, totally and all the indigenous populations, except in Africa, they would keep Africa as a breeding ground for slaves, that’s the idea of the Han Chinese.

“So it would be a Chinese-only world. And in order to accomplish this, they had this particular plan [COVID].”

Clif says it’s a matter of 4 or 5 years before there’s observable evidence of an ice age. As the result of the Grand Solar Minimum, the Sun’s magnetosphere shrinks, which allows more cosmic rays to strike the Earth, which results in nucleation and high precipitation and potentially even the creation of “Star Water”, such as some theorize to be the source of the rains that caused the Flood of Noah.

These same cosmic rays proceed to the Earth’s core, which Clif believes is not made of iron but of plasma and which becomes excited by cosmic radiation, causing it and consequently the Earth to expand and of course, increased volcanic activity, such as we’ve been seeing.

If there’s good news in any of this, it’s that we are safe from Chinese nukes and they don’t want to set off an EMP to take out our electric grid, because they need our land to farm and they need to have everything working so that they can plug-and-play, before their people starve.

“So, it’s a real complex problem for the Chinese. They need…bare minimum, 200 million Americans gone…But they can’t do an invasion, because we’re all armed…They can’t do any kind of damage that would risk damaging the nuke plants.

“It’s a very precarious kind of a takeover that they’ve got to engineer. They’ve got to have our society crash down just enough to the point where we’re not a problem and they can come on in and take over the nuke plants and then wipe out the rest of us and they don’t want us to collapse so much that all the nuke plants go ahead of that and pollute the whole area…

THE BIOWEAPON

“And so that brings us to their attack. So, they release COVID. That wasn’t really the weapon. The spike protein in the weapon and…it’s complicated, but our power elites handed over to the Chinese blackmail material and the Chinese took it and blackmailed them, got them involved in the whole plan.

“They’re captured, just as our media is captured, the courts are captured, Congress is captured, the electoral processes are captured and Biden is captured. All the sh*t’s been captured by the Chinese, because they have actually taken over all of our medium-level global minions, in concert with the upper high-level global elites, the Illuminati, the real Deep State players.

“But a lot of our Deep State players are now captured by the Chinese. They were f*ers and evil anyway, so it doesn’t matter much; they’re still doing their f*ery and their evilness but now they’re doing it for the Chinese on the behalf of the Chinese, where before, they weren’t, really so much.

“So now, we’ve got the media captured, they’ve released their bioweapon, they’ve stolen our elections digitally and through other fraud, both nationally and regionally since 2004. They captured the Congress, the courts, the executives, the school systems, had us appoint incompetent military leaders, they’ve deliberately had us do foreign policy errors [like the Afghanistan withdrawal]…

“They’re going to have us do a lot more of it. This isn’t done. This is all part of their plan. They’ve got us in a supply system failure that they’re engineering now. There’s no real reason for the supply system to fail, they’re just engineering it all, because they’ve got to get us all out now, because of what’s going on in their world relative to 2021 [crop losses].

“And if there isn’t a resolution, then they know for sure in 2022…there will be more floods, the Three Gorges Dam will be under greater pressure. It may go and even if it doesn’t, they’re going to have so much in the way of floods and damage, that they will harvest maybe one third of their crops…in 2022, which means they’ve got to take their food from somebody else, somewhere, some way and they’re not willing to pay for it…

THE SOC

“The only way that this works is if nobody knows that the Chinese attacked us; the CCP deliberately released the bioweapon. That’s why they work so hard, with Fauci and all the other f*ers, all the captured, blackmailed employees of the United States government. That’s why the Chinese and the CCP and these f*ers work so hard to try and engineer that we would not understand that this bioweapon was deliberately released.

“Because, if we can all point to China, then this plan does not work. It only works if we think it’s…natural and organic and that our power elites are just f*ing-up. It only works if we just think Biden is so stupid and dementia-ridden that he’s doing this for our health, because he believes that, as opposed to deliberately crashing our healthcare system so that many more people will die in the United States in this coming year…

“It only works if we don’t know that the Chinese have told Trudeau to stop Canadians from going over the border, so that they can kill them in Canada. See, they’ve got to isolate all the countries. You can’t know what’s going on in all the other countries. It pisses them off that we know what’s going on, to some degree in Australia, just as it pisses them off that other countries are now forming these common bonds of suffering under the CCP attack on the whole f*ing planet…

“And all of this sh*t’s going to get worse but I’m of the opinion that none of this stuff’s going to work out in the fashion that the elite and the CCP want and that’s because there was, in 1963, in the Kennedy Assassination, we have this Self-Organizing Collective (SOC) that formed.”

The SOC put Trump in place and stopped them from stealing the Election, the way they had since 2004, when they stole county elections and installed some 30,000 assets at those levels. They stole the 2008 elections to get Obama in, who was supposed to do away with the 2nd Amendment, with the endless false flags he ran.

The CCP will not invade as long as the US populace has weapons. The only way they can come is under the guise of UN troops, which would only work for so long before we began to shoot them.

They had planned for us to go to war with North Korea and have North Korea nominally win the war, according to our captured press, who would show our aircraft carriers sinking and tell us that we lost and so we’d have to surrender the Constitution, which gets rid of the Second Amendment and then the Chinese would come in and take over.

Hillary was supposed to do all of this during her 8 years and they’re behind schedule and about to starve. He thinks the CCP is losing. The coronavirus was not as deadly as they’d hoped because we have higher vitamin D levels than they thought. The failure of the coronavirus is why they launched the vaxxine.

The people who are dying of COVID have vitamin D levels under 20 ng/ml. If you have levels over 47 ng/ml, you are immune to the coronavirus. No virus is any stronger or communicable than any other against a healthy immune system.

The Mainstream Media is the only thing that’s really keeping this going and they are dying and are about to experience complete narrative collapse before the end of this month.

“When that happens, everything changes…The SOC can get a lot more stuff done, because they’re not constantly running into this battle in the information wars. They’ll be able to flood the place with information and change minds and things change very rapidly, because they won’t have a lot of pushback to the information they’ll be providing to us. At that point, things will change very rapidly…

“By the time we get into January, we will have confirmation that the SOC has, indeed engineered all of this stuff, to the point where we have our first ability to take a deep breath, relax [and say] OK, we’re going to win this. It’s going to be ugly but we’re going to survive and we’ll be able to pull out of this…

“We have crop failures in the US but we don’t have to have crop failures. We can seize lands from Bill Gates…If they seize his assets because he’s in league with all of these f*ers and he’s a non-military combatant…then, they take his assets and we have all this farmland restored and we put it back to work.”

Clif thinks our Trump card might have to do with reversed alien technology. We shall see…

Contributed by Alexandra Bruce "

Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1456711
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th October 2021), avid (11th October 2021), Bill Ryan (10th October 2021), Harmony (11th October 2021), Mashika (11th October 2021), Michel Leclerc (10th October 2021), mountain_jim (10th October 2021), onevoice (11th October 2021), Pam (15th October 2021)

23. Link to Post #252
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,206 times in 747 posts

Dear Onawah – if it weren’t for your interpretative effort and the high respect I have for the brilliance of many of Cliff High’s ideas... the persistent incrimination of China as responsible for ALL the imaginable evil we are going through is one gigantic logical error which jeopardises the understanding of the entire operation as being planned at all.

USA world hegemony and Chinese desire for hegemony in Eurasia (to the extent that can be identified) have since the beginning been linked. “Nixon went to China.” Yes, he did. As the loser or the winner? Or maybe at least as half the winner, wouldn’t that be the most probable?

The absence of any sense of personal responsibility Americans feel for what their armies have done to the world for the last 50 years (at least) is both revolting and comical. There may be no democracy in the USA now anymore, but surely there was sufficient of it thirty years ago when Iraq was de-developed by twenty years, I guess. The Project for a New American Century, let us not forget, was not a Chinese creation, or was it?

The God-loving American people beleaguered by the vile, calculating Chinese: what a farce! Twins they are by their designs.

Letting that rest, something more important: aren’t we intimately convinced that the “great plan” is the work of a "global elite"? I guess so. So when it is "global", it will encompass elites form all major countries, and hence from China and the USA.

Part of this "Global Elite’”s design is the Hot Third World War option. Wouldn’t you think then, that the schizoid accusation of the Chinese – just the Chinese Communist Party or the whole Chinese population, for such extreme black and white reasonings, it does not seem to matter much – as responsible for all evils, is part of the propaganda readying the USA’s or Anglosaxonia’s, or the West’s, or the “Golden Billion”'s population for the military confrontation? Shouldn’t avoiding that be our top priority? Unless we want to start the Ice Age a little earlier of course, as an effective climate change initiated by the human species.

An interesting thought experiment might be to read all of the above again with the understanding that "they" does not refer to the Chinese (only), but to the "Global Elite”. Wouldn't it boil down to the same dreadful situation we are all in – with the uncomfortable, but realistic, acknowledgement of our own responsibility for it – as we, as citizens of Western "democracies", have allowed it to happen?

And as a consequence, wouldn’t it be another thought experiment , more sobering even, when we read the above after changing all the "they"’s by "we"’s, the “them”'s by "us"es and the their"'s by our”'s?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2021)

25. Link to Post #253
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,630 times in 8,592 posts

https://www.zerohedge.com/commoditie...-hit-rust-belt

Quote China Coal Futures Hit Record High As Mines Flood; Worsening Power Shortages Hit Rust Belt

China's top coal-producing region has been devastated by torrential rains and flooding this past week. About 9% of the coal mines in Shanxi province, an area responsible for producing 30% of China's supply, have closed operations. The direct effect of this has been a spike in coal futures.

Heavy rainfall flooded Shanxi over the weekend. More than 120,000 people have been evacuated, and 60 of the 682 coal mines in the province have been closed. Industrial yards and manufacturing complexes have also been shuttered due to flooding.

The province is usually a dry area but record-breaking rain last week complicated things for the mining industry.

< more at link >
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th October 2021), Bill Ryan (11th October 2021), Harmony (12th October 2021), indiana (11th October 2021)

27. Link to Post #254
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

A genuinely breaking story. From Zero Hedge, 20 mins ago:

https://zerohedge.com/markets/its-di...s-bond-markets

"It's A Disastrous Day" - All Hell Breaks Loose In China's Bond Markets

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (11th October 2021), Alecs (11th October 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (11th October 2021), fifi (16th October 2021), Harmony (12th October 2021), indiana (11th October 2021), mountain_jim (11th October 2021), onawah (11th October 2021), Yoda (11th October 2021)

29. Link to Post #255
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You misunderstood. It was not my "interpretive effort", but Alexandra Bruce's (creator of the ForbiddenKnowledge website) review of Clif High's talk, which I copied and pasted in post #251
    But I don't agree with you that Clif holds China as being "responsible for ALL the imaginable evil we are going through".
    He holds the CCP accountable in that particular talk for actions going back to the time of Chairman Mao, which many of us (myself included) were not fully aware of, and for that I thank him.
    But there, as in many of his other talks, he holds other elitists from all over the world as being just as accountable as the CCP.
    And in every case, it's the global elite psychopaths who have seized control of our world who must be held accountable, much more than the people themselves.
    For the most part, the people are simply unable to fathom the evil that those who rule are capable of.
    And even for those who can fathom it, there is probably a great deal lacking in whatever is required to eliminate such evil.
    Personally, I think Linda Howe gives a good account of our situtation starting at 30 minutes in and going to about 36 minutes in here:

(Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1456812 )

Quote Posted by Michel Leclerc (here)
    Dear Onawah – if it weren’t for your interpretative effort and the high respect I have for the brilliance of many of Cliff High’s ideas... the persistent incrimination of China as responsible for ALL the imaginable evil we are going through is one gigantic logical error which jeopardises the understanding of the entire operation as being planned at all.

USA world hegemony and Chinese desire for hegemony in Eurasia (to the extent that can be identified) have since the beginning been linked. “Nixon went to China.” Yes, he did. As the loser or the winner? Or maybe at least as half the winner, wouldn’t that be the most probable?

The absence of any sense of personal responsibility Americans feel for what their armies have done to the world for the last 50 years (at least) is both revolting and comical. There may be no democracy in the USA now anymore, but surely there was sufficient of it thirty years ago when Iraq was de-developed by twenty years, I guess. The Project for a New American Century, let us not forget, was not a Chinese creation, or was it?

The God-loving American people beleaguered by the vile, calculating Chinese: what a farce! Twins they are by their designs.

Letting that rest, something more important: aren’t we intimately convinced that the “great plan” is the work of a "global elite"? I guess so. So when it is "global", it will encompass elites form all major countries, and hence from China and the USA.

Part of this "Global Elite’”s design is the Hot Third World War option. Wouldn’t you think then, that the schizoid accusation of the Chinese – just the Chinese Communist Party or the whole Chinese population, for such extreme black and white reasonings, it does not seem to matter much – as responsible for all evils, is part of the propaganda readying the USA’s or Anglosaxonia’s, or the West’s, or the “Golden Billion”'s population for the military confrontation? Shouldn’t avoiding that be our top priority? Unless we want to start the Ice Age a little earlier of course, as an effective climate change initiated by the human species.

An interesting thought experiment might be to read all of the above again with the understanding that "they" does not refer to the Chinese (only), but to the "Global Elite”. Wouldn't it boil down to the same dreadful situation we are all in – with the uncomfortable, but realistic, acknowledgement of our own responsibility for it – as we, as citizens of Western "democracies", have allowed it to happen?

And as a consequence, wouldn’t it be another thought experiment , more sobering even, when we read the above after changing all the "they"’s by "we"’s, the “them”'s by "us"es and the their"'s by our”'s?
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (11th October 2021), Arcturian108 (12th October 2021), Bill Ryan (11th October 2021), fifi (16th October 2021), Harmony (12th October 2021), mountain_jim (11th October 2021), Pam (15th October 2021)

31. Link to Post #256
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Many Dams Collapsed Severe Flooding In Shanxi | Yellow River Flood No. 3, The Biggest in 42 Years
    105,307 views Premiered Oct 9, 2021
    China Observer
    143K subscribers

"Due to the continuous heavy rains in the Yellow River basin in recent days, the water level of the Yellow River has been soaring and the flow rate has increased dramatically. At the Tongguan Hydrological Station in the middle reaches of the river, the flow rate rose to 5,090 cubic meters per second at 11 o'clock in the evening of October 5, forming the "2021 Yellow River No. 3 Flood". As floodwater continued to rush downstream, at 3:20 pm on the 6th, the Yellow River Conservancy Commission issued a yellow flood warning in Sanmenxia City, Henan Province. On the 7th, the Sanmenxia Reservoir measured the largest flood since 1979, with an inflow of 8,360 cubic meters per second. The outbound flow rate was 7,990 cubic meters per second, breaking the historical record yet again. According to the China Water Resources website, as of the 6th, the Sanmenxia Reservoir had opened all 24 gates and 2 tunnels for emergency flood discharge.
    Recently, there has been a shortage of electricity in many parts of the mainland, with more than 20 provinces and cities imposing power restrictions, affecting production and people's daily life, and the tight supply of coal is one of the reasons.
    On September 29, Shanxi Province had just signed agreements with Hebei, Fujian, Guangdong, Shanghai and 14 other provinces and cities "to ensure the coal supply of fourteen provinces and cities in the fourth quarter". This round of heavy rainfall will undoubtedly add pressure to Shanxi Province to fulfill the contract. At present, it’s not clear how long the coal mine shutdown will last in Shanxi.
    Recently, there has been a shortage of electricity in many parts of the mainland, with more than 20 provinces and cities imposing power restrictions, affecting production and people's daily life, and the tight supply of coal is one of the reasons.
    Mr. Jin, a mainland scholar, has visited Shanxi coal mines several times, and his analysis was quoted by Radio Free Asia on Oct. 7 as saying that due to years of over-mining and lack of maintenance, local cavities have appeared below the surface in some areas of Shanxi, which can easily cause landslides and collapse whenever there’s heavy rain.
    On September 29, Shanxi Province had just signed agreements with Hebei, Fujian, Guangdong, Shanghai and 14 other provinces and cities "to ensure the coal supply of fourteen provinces and cities in the fourth quarter". This round of heavy rainfall will undoubtedly add pressure to Shanxi Province to fulfill the contract. At present, it’s not clear how long the coal mine shutdown will last in Shanxi. "

Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (11th October 2021), Bill Ryan (11th October 2021), fifi (16th October 2021), Harmony (12th October 2021), meat suit (11th October 2021), mountain_jim (16th October 2021), Pam (15th October 2021)

33. Link to Post #257
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In-depth Analysis: The Fall of the Former CCP Justice Minister | Fierce Power Struggle Rages on
    9,982 views 10/10/21
    China Observer
    143K subscribers

"On Oct. 2, the website of the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection (CCDI) released the news that Fu Zhenghua, former Minister of Justice and former Vice Minister of Public Security of the CCP, was investigated for alleged serious disciplinary violations. And just two days ago, on September 30, another former Vice Minister of Public Security, Sun Lijun, was suddenly expelled from the Party and dismissed from public office. He was then transferred to the procuratorial authorities for examination and prosecution. These two pieces of news related to Xi Jinping's political and legal purges came one after another, sparking concern in China and internationally.

It is worth mentioning that since Xi Jinping came to power in 2012, there has been a continuous purge of the Jiang faction-controlled political and legal authorities, with four vice ministers of public security having fallen out of favor so far. From the beginning of the year to the present, 23 CCP senior officials above the vice-ministerial level have fallen, with the majority being in the Jiang faction.

There are two points to note about Fu's fall: First, he was a former member of Jiang's faction and a trusted member of former Political and Legal Affairs Commission Secretary Zhou Yongkang. However, he betrayed Zhou Yongkang and defected to Xi Jinping when he came to power in 2012, and reportedly “saved” Xi Jinping's life; second, looking at Fu's career, his promotion and this investigation are closely related to Sun Lijun, who is alleged to have been involved in a major attempted murder of Xi Jinping, and it is interesting to see if Fu Zhenghua is involved."

Why did they try to assassinate China's top leaders? | Power Struggle
    45,566 views Premiered Sep 24, 2021
    China Observer
    143K subscribers

" CCP's internal power struggle getting intense, signs show highest officials may be investigated
    The power struggle between the various factions of the Chinese Communist Party has become increasingly fierce. After the Beidaihe conference, there have been rumors about whether Wang Yang would replace Xi Jinping as the next top leader of the CCP. On September 6, Xi appointed five generals, which was quite strange. On September 14, a mainland website published an article exposing a plot by a gang of high-ranking police officials to assassinate a top CCP official. Analysts deduced that the target of the assassination was Xi Jinping.
    On September 16, the CCP’s official magazine "Qiu Shi" published a long article, stating that “the Party commands the gun” is the foundation of the People’s Liberation Army and the soul of it; then the website of the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection (CCDI) published an article on September 19, saying that there is no "iron hat prince", who cannot be punished in the anti-corruption campaign.
    Could it be that the party cannot command the gun anymore?
    On September 6, Xi Jinping promoted five general officers. In addition, because the central theater determines Beijing's safety, the replacement of commanders is also of great concern.
    The control of the PLA has always been Xi's weak point.
    The CCDI again mentioned no "Iron Hat prince", coupled with the mention of Lin Biao’s coup and the high-frequency posts from PLA newspapers and party magazines to emphasize “the party commands the gun”, the connotation is definitely not ordinary.
    Now let's talk about the coup d'etat.
    In the commercial area, Xi Jinping's struggle has also been ongoing.
    In November this year, the CCP will hold the sixth plenary session of the 19th Central Committee, focusing on the next leadership candidates. Whether Xi Jinping will succeed in his re-election at next year's 20th National Congress will depend on the outcome of his power struggle with the Jiang/Zeng faction. Therefore, in the coming period, the top-level internal power struggle within the CCP will be even more exciting. "
    Last edited by onawah; 11th October 2021 at 20:34.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2021), Harmony (12th October 2021), mountain_jim (16th October 2021), pabranno (15th October 2021), Pam (15th October 2021)

35. Link to Post #258
    Language
    English
    Thanks

China's Power Crisis Creates A Disaster | Why Is China Facing Power Shortage?
    71,872 views Premiered Sep 30, 2021
    China Observer

(Reportedly, this has to do with a recent phone call between Biden and Xi Jinping, and the commitment to reduce carbon emissions.)

"Since late July this year, 16 of China's 31 provinces, ranging from the industrial hub of Guangdong in the south to the "rust belt" of the northeast, have introduced power usage restrictions. It has been reported that even the two largest cities-- Beijing and Shanghai have not escaped from this "disaster." However, the power departments of the two cities have claimed that the power outage is due to scheduled routine maintenance. Such extensive power outages, not only introduced chaos in the country's industrial sector but also caused serious disruptions to people's daily lives.
    Northeast China is one of the regions with the most severe power restrictions. Since September 23rd, not only has electricity been restricted for businesses, but also for residents. Because of the power outage, residents' water supply has also been stopped, elevators in high-rise apartments are out of service, and cell phones have no signal. Some people couldn’t have dinner for two days, some people were trapped in elevators because of the sudden power outage, and a pregnant woman climbed 24 floors to go home......
    The massive power cuts have not only affected people's normal lives but have had a serious impact on the Chinese economy and global markets.
    The three main industrial provinces of Jiangsu, Zhejiang, and Guangdong, which account for nearly one-third of China's total GDP, are the main areas where electricity supply is restricted. Guangdong Province has been implementing an "open two days, close five days" power supply schedule since September 18. Jiangsu Province also introduced electricity restrictions in some areas. Zhejiang Province requires the high energy-consuming enterprises to reduce electricity consumption immediately, all local governments should ensure that these enterprises stop production until the end of the month.
    Under the government's strong implementation of the policy of "dual control of energy consumption and intensity", the industries and regions affected are still expanding.
    Nomura Holdings analysts warned that China's economy will shrink in this quarter. The current market is mainly focusing on Evergrande's financial turmoil and Beijing's control of the real estate industry, the impact of electricity restrictions may be underestimated or even ignored, but "electricity restrictions" will indeed have a serious impact on the economy.
    Nomura also pointed out that China's power restrictions will further disrupt the global supply chain, which will soon feel the supply pressure from textiles, toys, to machine parts and other categories.
    Why did the Chinese Communist authorities cut off electricity at this time?
    According to mainland media reports, the main reason for the power outage was that the "dual control of energy consumption and intensity" target was not fulfilled well in the first half of 2021. Local governments decided to launch a surprise operation in order to complete the task. "Dual control of energy consumption" was introduced at the Fifth Plenary Session of the 18th Central Committee of the CCP in 2015. "
    Quote Jiangsu Province also introduced electricity restrictions in some areas.
    I see some places near my hometown did so.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th October 2021), Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), Harmony (12th October 2021), mountain_jim (16th October 2021), onawah (12th October 2021), pabranno (15th October 2021), Pam (15th October 2021)

37. Link to Post #259
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Many Dams Collapsed Severe Flooding In Shanxi | Yellow River Flood No. 3, The Biggest in 42 Years
    105,307 views Premiered Oct 9, 2021
    China Observer
    143K subscribers

"Due to the continuous heavy rains in the Yellow River basin in recent days, the water level of the Yellow River has been soaring and the flow rate has increased dramatically. At the Tongguan Hydrological Station in the middle reaches of the river, the flow rate rose to 5,090 cubic meters per second at 11 o'clock in the evening of October 5, forming the "2021 Yellow River No. 3 Flood". As floodwater continued to rush downstream, at 3:20 pm on the 6th, the Yellow River Conservancy Commission issued a yellow flood warning in Sanmenxia City, Henan Province. On the 7th, the Sanmenxia Reservoir measured the largest flood since 1979, with an inflow of 8,360 cubic meters per second. The outbound flow rate was 7,990 cubic meters per second, breaking the historical record yet again. According to the China Water Resources website, as of the 6th, the Sanmenxia Reservoir had opened all 24 gates and 2 tunnels for emergency flood discharge.
    On September 29, Shanxi Province had just signed agreements with Hebei, Fujian, Guangdong, Shanghai and 14 other provinces and cities "to ensure the coal supply of fourteen provinces and cities in the fourth quarter". This round of heavy rainfall will undoubtedly add pressure to Shanxi Province to fulfill the contract. At present, it’s not clear how long the coal mine shutdown will last in Shanxi.
    Mr. Jin, a mainland scholar, has visited Shanxi coal mines several times, and his analysis was quoted by Radio Free Asia on Oct. 7 as saying that due to years of over-mining and lack of maintenance, local cavities have appeared below the surface in some areas of Shanxi, which can easily cause landslides and collapse whenever there’s heavy rain.
    On September 29, Shanxi Province had just signed agreements with Hebei, Fujian, Guangdong, Shanghai and 14 other provinces and cities "to ensure the coal supply of fourteen provinces and cities in the fourth quarter". This round of heavy rainfall will undoubtedly add pressure to Shanxi Province to fulfill the contract. At present, it’s not clear how long the coal mine shutdown will last in Shanxi. "

Terrible~

Just want to pray.

When I see the news of UFOs, I know the angels are controlling something.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th October 2021), Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), fifi (16th October 2021), Harmony (12th October 2021), mountain_jim (16th October 2021), Pam (15th October 2021), Peace in Oz (15th October 2021)

39. Link to Post #260
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

The Chinese business tycoon revealing the secrets of Beijing's elite (18:48)
    Desmond Shum is a Chinese tycoon who used to be feted at the highest levels of the Communist Party. The businessman could do no wrong until four years ago when he and his equally prominent ex-wife, inexplicably tumbled out of favour. Now Desmond is a pariah of the state, so he's decided to fight back by revealing the many secrets of China's elite leaders.
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), fifi (16th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), Natasha (15th October 2021), onawah (15th October 2021), Pam (15th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 49 LastLast