English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,555 times in 20,694 posts

Default Re: Turmoil in China

No One Can Leave China
    26,070 views May 19, 2022
    laowhy86
    842K subscribers

"China has banned people from leaving the country. This is the beginning of something very bad. "

Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (8th June 2022), Bill Ryan (19th May 2022), Ewan (19th May 2022), fifi (19th May 2022), Harmony (26th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #362
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Missing Women & Children In China/Hundreds Of Millions Of Cameras Can't Solve Systemic Problems
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Missing Women & Children In China/Hundreds Of Millions Of Cameras Can't Solve Systemic Problems:

China has the largest number of cameras in the world. Some media claim a number of over 200 million cameras. In 2019, the British technology research website published a survey that if China continued to install surveillance cameras at the current rate, by 2020, the average Chinese would be under the surveillance of 1 camera for every two citizens. If the police enabled these surveillance devices, it shouldn’t be difficult to find the missing population. However, in China, a red country with a special system, those surveillance devices can’t find those missing people.

Some quotes from the YouTube comments section:
    • I was aware of this problem, and I knew that it is ignored by the authorities, but not for a moment did I think it occurred on this scale. It is horrific.
    • It's almost like they try so much harder on silencing their citizens instead of dealing with the kidnappers.
    • I feel sad and disgusted, I did not know China was this brutal to its own citizens. Horrible to put parents and children through such pain.
    • Since China's labor force is getting older, its population declining and more Chinese refuse to marry or gave birth because of economic difficulty, it's not far fetch to think CCP will force women to get pregnant. If they're evil enough to harvest organs, this notion is on their agenda, as well.
    • My Chinese wife has always made me very aware of this problem as we brought up our son. I didn’t realize the extent to which Chinese authorities don’t just turn a blind eye to the problem, they actually condone it, with ridiculously light punishments, as a way of relieving social pressure in rural areas. That is the mark of a truly brutal regime.
    • I'm Vietnamese, and I almost become a victim of human trafficking ring to China as well. That period of time was scary, a lot of children got abducted even in big city like the capital. Now news reports still talk about human trafficking, most victims are children and rural women.
    • Yup. The part of turning children into handicapped beggars is very true. When I was a kid, I was nearly kidnapped. A voice told me to run, had I not run, the kidnapper would catch me. My mom told me about that crisis and she thought I'd end up being one of those handicapped beggars had I not run. There are scenes of disabled children and women begging at the Buddhist temples, who are believed to be put there by the traffickers. When I was about 10, I then witnessed a young girl get kidnapped by two men in broad daylight. Yeah. In America you are afraid of your children getting shot at school. In Asia, near china, you're afraid they get kidnapped.
    • I have a friend in China, he owns a factory and makes designer watches. When he stopped paying bribes to the CCP authorities in his local area, he was jailed. In 8 years, he will be released. I can't even imagine him having a higher sentence than literal trafficker.
    • The cameras aren't there to protect people the cameras are there to find the people.
    • Every single plea was heart breaking. This is the only pain a parent could feel.
    • I'm disgusted how us as westerners are still dealing with this nation. Absolutely disgraceful.
    • It is 2022 yet human trafficking is out of control and it’s completely unacceptable. Predators are less than human and should be put down as such.
    • The "authorities" are clearly covering for each other.
    • That devastating cry of the older lady in the street who lost her grandson at the market is heartbreaking, and also the ending when the young students try to give voice to the abused chained woman through art is so powerful and heroically heartfelt.
    • There is a Chinese movie called "Blind Mountain" or "Máng Shān" (盲山, 2007 by Li Yang) depicting a young woman who responds to a hiring add and is abducted to a rural mountain village to become a wife. A chilling but incredible movie. So, abduction of women in China is nothing new.
    • As a father this is so upsetting. Our children are precious and to have someone take them away from you... I couldn't imagine the suffering these poor mothers and fathers are going through.
    • Horrific - I visited China several years ago. Had I known about this issue back then, I never would've considered stepping foot in that country. And I will tell everyone I know about this in hopes that they avoid China at all costs too. I wish there was a way for us to help the women and children and the families who are suffering.
    • Oh that poor grandma. I felt her pain. I'm so sorry for all these people. Humanity is so fcked up.
    • How people can inflict this pain on others is unimaginable.
    • This is just so sad. Everyone suffers under the CCP. I hope that the CCP is ended swiftly. My thoughts and prayers to all the victims.
    • Trafficking is caused by societal problems of gender imbalance. Survey from 2010 estimated China has about 90 million more men than women (the previous reports was 20-30 million which is a severe under-count). These men needs wives and many from the rural areas are willing to pay huge sums for trafficked women. Many trafficked women are sent to rural areas where rule of law and control by the central government is less effective. Usually the entire village including the local government is in on it and makes escaping attempts difficult and unlikely. Another issue is organ trafficking, as China has a huge aging population, many wealthy Chinese needs organ transplant — most Chinese are not willing to donate organs for transplant upon death. Chinese culture dictates that the body must be buried whole without missing any organs (donating an organ is seen as a cultural negative). That’s why some people resort to buying trafficked organs due to the demands (huge business in China). Often these trafficked organs came from executed prisoners but some do come from kidnapped/trafficked women. The fate of these trafficked women and children are terrible. Many are physically, mentally and sexually abused. Most are virtually used as slaves by their kidnappers.
    • It's very upsetting to know that China can do this to their own people.
    • You read about this so much on Vietnamese news as Chinese traffickers came over Vietnam border and kidnapped Vietnamese girls and sold them to these Chinese farmers .....some of the girls had to leave their babies behind to escape back to Vietnam ....sometimes 20-30yrs later.
    • Considering that there are so many cameras everywhere, then many of these kidnappings must have been recorded, problem is that the authorities are choosing to turn a blind eye to them. You cannot stop wondering if the authorities are making profit from selling off their fellow citizens.
    • This is what I'm afraid of. Since China's labor force is getting older, its population declining and more Chinese refuse to marry or gave birth because of economic difficulty, it's not far fetch to think CCP will force women to get pregnant. If they're evil enough to harvest organs, this notion is on their agenda, as well.
    • My heart goes out to the parents of the abducted children. It is worse than death. You cannot kill yourself to escape the pain because you have to keep searching for your babies. I hope you find your babies soon.
    • The CCP would have you believe it's the lady's fault for being kidnapped and shackled for 12 years why else would they jail the people who made the mural because they don't want this issue solved. Unfortunately human smuggling is a very big business. But leave it to the CCP to make everybody equally miserable. In China your life is only a monetary value and certain people are worth a lot and other people worth absolutely nothing.
    • I knew China was screwed-up and their society was absolutely rotten, but I never realized the scale of some of these things. The fact that the population of these villages know what's going on and not only don't speak out but act as de facto security for the slave holders is absolutely disgusting and is a scathing indictment of Chinese society. I don't see how such a place qualifies as being truly civilized.
    • This is crazy and I thought I had problems in my life I know this stuff kind of happened all over the world but I didn't know this was happening so much in China. I hope these mothers and fathers find their kids.
    • This was heartbreaking to watch - those poor parents searching for their missing daughters for years and years, the only child they were allowed to have in many cases.
    • 1 to 3 year sentence for abducting a person?! What the hell???? So many socially disturbing practices mentioned here that I am absolutely horrified.
    • Thank you for bringing this to my attention. People in the USA don't trust the police.....I want EVERY AMERICAN to watch this video and realize how stuck up we are and how much our police do for us. I pray that the Chinese SYSTEMIC issue changes. I don't understand and cannot comprehend how PEOPLE, police more so, aren't breaking down doors and searching. My neighborhood just yesterday had a helicopter in the air and 1000 people volunteer to find a lost teenage girl who had been missing for 16 hours. We found her after 27, fine and reunited. That's the power I pray for Chinese parents.
    • This is such a hard video to watch. I legitimately had to take a break from this. May the missing people find their way home one day and live their best lives.
    • The world doesn’t want me anymore “ My heart aches on these words…. I simply don’t understand why the man that reported this incident was questioned…sometimes I hope retribution happens to these autocrats.
    • The whole thing is sickening, the abuse is beyond unbelievable. Praying for change!I was just about 10 years old when I was lost in China. I mistakenly wandered around a public tourist area, when my family went to the opposite direction. When I turned back I noticed I was alone, without my family, and few strangers were looking at me. I quickly shouted for my family in my mother tongue and English while running around, hoping to find people that understands me. after a few minutes, finally my family found me. now after watching this video, I didn't realize how dangerous it was, especially pre-smartphone era. and I didn't even have old cell phone either. I thank the heavens as I didn't get kidnapped. Can't imagine how my life would be if my family was a bit late.
    • I cannot imagine having my child abducted to become some baby making machine for a village of men... I would literally go crazy with grief and anger.
    • Thanks for doing this piece.... I've always wondered myself about china's abduction problem when there are million surveillance cameras... why is it still so bad.
    • Just recently they were able to pinpoint an Artist who painted the Chained Woman in the middle of nowhere yet cannot save a little girl. I feel sad for the Chinese Citizens! If I were you go to another country. They only leave you to fend for yourself and you have no chance when no background. Not just rural Villagers are in this but also many corrupted officials, etc.
    • Despite having one of the biggest net of surveillance cameras and budgets on tracking people who may say wrong things about CCP, they are weirdly inefficient in protecting their own citizens. It is almost like it is on purpose. Those clans and connections are strong. This is why kiddos you should fight wit corruption and nepotism.
    • The video said only 1% of the missing children were found, but it's actually only 0.1% were found. Also the one child policy had ended since 2016, other than that, good informative video.
    • I cannot imagine the horror a parent must have to go through in such circumstances, my heart break for these people. Who or how could anyone be so cruel as to commit such a heinous crime upon innocent people. Unimaginable cruelty as far as I'm concerned. China is a very sick country and its leaders are the scum of the earth if they condone this kind of cruelty and refuse to do what is right in the eyes of God and humanity.
    • Historically China has always been the sole country where they were less women than men. People dream of an ancient wise china, which truly never existed. Husbands had the right to kill their wives since the Han dynasty. Only during the reign of the empress wuzitian that it was forbidden. When they didn't kill them, they simply " divorce" and since women had no right at all, they had no house, no clothes, no money, and their own family considered that it was a loss of face for her to be rejected by her husband so they wouldn't accept her back either. Women ended it up in the streets. If people study real history of ancient china, and not the nice dream from propaganda, movies, and dancing shows, they would be really disappointed.
    • Oh yeah, i remember growing up people in my country would tell horror stories of their children being abducted in Shenzhen. And those stories were pretty infamous almost 20 years ago.
    • The fate of the mentally disabled is also extremely dire in China.
    • How quickly did YouTube demonetize this video? I’m actually surprised they haven’t buried it?
    • All those cameras, all that surveillance, all the facial recognition software ...... and they can't find missing people or who took them? Smells like bull**** to me. Pretty sure they'd find them if they wanted to.
    • I had thought of going to vacation in China with my family and kids... now not so much... or I would have to literally chain my kids to me.
    • I have seen only one other video on this subject, several years ago. I tried to forget about it, but this new video is unforgettable. Thank you for sharing this important information. It is difficult to watch, but we need to open our eyes and see the truth about human trafficking, both in China and elsewhere around the world.
    • Corruption on this scale means gangs are committing these crimes and paying off officials for indemnity. The problem's root is in the greed, irresponsibility, and callousness of the officials. They would prosecute whistle-blowers and activists rather go after than the perpetrators (whom they aid, abet, and protect).
    • It is so heartbreaking for those parents, family, friends and missing persons. this makes me so sad!!
    • This is what happens when you want to control everything, this one policy is still creating horrors for people today. From abandoned little girls to kidnapped kids.
    • That abduction at the start gave me goosebumps, meanwhile in the US people fight over pronouns and microaggression, thinking that is justice
    --o-O-o--

Me: So we have the totally corrupt W.H.O. (wanting to start a "Global Governance") dominated by Chinese CCP & Psychopath Bill Gates ... They want to implement Global Authoritarianism "inspired" by the Chinese? ... HELL NO! ... What is the ultimate price/cost for millions to blindly trust or obey "authorities"?

John 🦜🦋🌳
    [COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by onawah; 26th May 2022 at 03:48.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (8th June 2022), Bill Ryan (26th May 2022), Ewan (27th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th May 2022), Harmony (26th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #363
    Language
    English
    Thanks

BREAKING - Leaked Damning Evidence of Genocide in China
    86,378 views May 24, 2022
    ADV Podcasts
    139K subscribers

"A massive leak just came from Xinjiang in western China, that shows the CCP committing what they've been accused of all this time in the concentration camps for Uyghurs."

The Leaked Files and Photos - https://www.xinjiangpolicefiles.org/
    BBC Article - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/extra/85q...etention-camps

Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (8th June 2022), Bill Ryan (26th May 2022), Ewan (27th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th May 2022), Harmony (28th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #364
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Beijing to Be Locked Down, as COVID Cases Ramps Up | Beijing Lockdown | Shanghai Lockdown
    28,896 views 5/25/22
    China Observer
    176K subscribers

"After Shanghai, a new round of epidemic in Beijing has been heating up since April 22, and the authorities have been escalating their preventive and control measures. A scene that was just played out in Shanghai is being replicated in the capital city.
    China's Zero-COVID policy has already hit the economy hard. China's key economic data fell sharply in April, with many indicators falling into negative growth and unemployment rising sharply. Exports and real estate are also in recession, seriously affecting local revenues, with Shenzhen's general public budget revenue down 44% year-on-year in April, Suzhou's down 49.6%, and many cities down more than 30%. The Shanghai government has not yet announced its April revenue, but it has announced that it issued 65.48 billion yuan in bonds on May 16 to cover the huge financial expenses of the pandemic prevention."

Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (8th June 2022), Bill Ryan (26th May 2022), Ewan (27th May 2022), Harmony (28th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #365
    Australia Avalon Member Tracie (Bodhicee)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 times in 420 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Missing Women & Children In China/Hundreds Of Millions Of Cameras Can't Solve Systemic Problems
    • Missing Women & Children In China/Hundreds Of Millions Of Cameras Can't Solve Systemic Problems:

China has the largest number of cameras in the world. Some media claim a number of over 200 million cameras. In 2019, the British technology research website published a survey that if China continued to install surveillance cameras at the current rate, by 2020, the average Chinese would be under the surveillance of 1 camera for every two citizens. If the police enabled these surveillance devices, it shouldn’t be difficult to find the missing population. However, in China, a red country with a special system, those surveillance devices can’t find those missing people.

Some quotes from the YouTube comments section:
    • I was aware of this problem, and I knew that it is ignored by the authorities, but not for a moment did I think it occurred on this scale. It is horrific.
    • It's almost like they try so much harder on silencing their citizens instead of dealing with the kidnappers.
    • I feel sad and disgusted, I did not know China was this brutal to its own citizens. Horrible to put parents and children through such pain.
    • Since China's labor force is getting older, its population declining and more Chinese refuse to marry or gave birth because of economic difficulty, it's not far fetch to think CCP will force women to get pregnant. If they're evil enough to harvest organs, this notion is on their agenda, as well.
    • My Chinese wife has always made me very aware of this problem as we brought up our son. I didn’t realize the extent to which Chinese authorities don’t just turn a blind eye to the problem, they actually condone it, with ridiculously light punishments, as a way of relieving social pressure in rural areas. That is the mark of a truly brutal regime.
    • I'm Vietnamese, and I almost become a victim of human trafficking ring to China as well. That period of time was scary, a lot of children got abducted even in big city like the capital. Now news reports still talk about human trafficking, most victims are children and rural women.
    • Yup. The part of turning children into handicapped beggars is very true. When I was a kid, I was nearly kidnapped. A voice told me to run, had I not run, the kidnapper would catch me. My mom told me about that crisis and she thought I'd end up being one of those handicapped beggars had I not run. There are scenes of disabled children and women begging at the Buddhist temples, who are believed to be put there by the traffickers. When I was about 10, I then witnessed a young girl get kidnapped by two men in broad daylight. Yeah. In America you are afraid of your children getting shot at school. In Asia, near china, you're afraid they get kidnapped.
    • I have a friend in China, he owns a factory and makes designer watches. When he stopped paying bribes to the CCP authorities in his local area, he was jailed. In 8 years, he will be released. I can't even imagine him having a higher sentence than literal trafficker.
    • The cameras aren't there to protect people the cameras are there to find the people.
    • Every single plea was heart breaking. This is the only pain a parent could feel.
    • I'm disgusted how us as westerners are still dealing with this nation. Absolutely disgraceful.
    • It is 2022 yet human trafficking is out of control and it’s completely unacceptable. Predators are less than human and should be put down as such.
    • The "authorities" are clearly covering for each other.
    • That devastating cry of the older lady in the street who lost her grandson at the market is heartbreaking, and also the ending when the young students try to give voice to the abused chained woman through art is so powerful and heroically heartfelt.
    • There is a Chinese movie called "Blind Mountain" or "Máng Shān" (盲山, 2007 by Li Yang) depicting a young woman who responds to a hiring add and is abducted to a rural mountain village to become a wife. A chilling but incredible movie. So, abduction of women in China is nothing new.
    • As a father this is so upsetting. Our children are precious and to have someone take them away from you... I couldn't imagine the suffering these poor mothers and fathers are going through.
    • Horrific - I visited China several years ago. Had I known about this issue back then, I never would've considered stepping foot in that country. And I will tell everyone I know about this in hopes that they avoid China at all costs too. I wish there was a way for us to help the women and children and the families who are suffering.
    • Oh that poor grandma. I felt her pain. I'm so sorry for all these people. Humanity is so fcked up.
    • How people can inflict this pain on others is unimaginable.
    • This is just so sad. Everyone suffers under the CCP. I hope that the CCP is ended swiftly. My thoughts and prayers to all the victims.
    • Trafficking is caused by societal problems of gender imbalance. Survey from 2010 estimated China has about 90 million more men than women (the previous reports was 20-30 million which is a severe under-count). These men needs wives and many from the rural areas are willing to pay huge sums for trafficked women. Many trafficked women are sent to rural areas where rule of law and control by the central government is less effective. Usually the entire village including the local government is in on it and makes escaping attempts difficult and unlikely. Another issue is organ trafficking, as China has a huge aging population, many wealthy Chinese needs organ transplant — most Chinese are not willing to donate organs for transplant upon death. Chinese culture dictates that the body must be buried whole without missing any organs (donating an organ is seen as a cultural negative). That’s why some people resort to buying trafficked organs due to the demands (huge business in China). Often these trafficked organs came from executed prisoners but some do come from kidnapped/trafficked women. The fate of these trafficked women and children are terrible. Many are physically, mentally and sexually abused. Most are virtually used as slaves by their kidnappers.
    • It's very upsetting to know that China can do this to their own people.
    • You read about this so much on Vietnamese news as Chinese traffickers came over Vietnam border and kidnapped Vietnamese girls and sold them to these Chinese farmers .....some of the girls had to leave their babies behind to escape back to Vietnam ....sometimes 20-30yrs later.
    • Considering that there are so many cameras everywhere, then many of these kidnappings must have been recorded, problem is that the authorities are choosing to turn a blind eye to them. You cannot stop wondering if the authorities are making profit from selling off their fellow citizens.
    • This is what I'm afraid of. Since China's labor force is getting older, its population declining and more Chinese refuse to marry or gave birth because of economic difficulty, it's not far fetch to think CCP will force women to get pregnant. If they're evil enough to harvest organs, this notion is on their agenda, as well.
    • My heart goes out to the parents of the abducted children. It is worse than death. You cannot kill yourself to escape the pain because you have to keep searching for your babies. I hope you find your babies soon.
    • The CCP would have you believe it's the lady's fault for being kidnapped and shackled for 12 years why else would they jail the people who made the mural because they don't want this issue solved. Unfortunately human smuggling is a very big business. But leave it to the CCP to make everybody equally miserable. In China your life is only a monetary value and certain people are worth a lot and other people worth absolutely nothing.
    • I knew China was screwed-up and their society was absolutely rotten, but I never realized the scale of some of these things. The fact that the population of these villages know what's going on and not only don't speak out but act as de facto security for the slave holders is absolutely disgusting and is a scathing indictment of Chinese society. I don't see how such a place qualifies as being truly civilized.
    • This is crazy and I thought I had problems in my life I know this stuff kind of happened all over the world but I didn't know this was happening so much in China. I hope these mothers and fathers find their kids.
    • This was heartbreaking to watch - those poor parents searching for their missing daughters for years and years, the only child they were allowed to have in many cases.
    • 1 to 3 year sentence for abducting a person?! What the hell???? So many socially disturbing practices mentioned here that I am absolutely horrified.
    • Thank you for bringing this to my attention. People in the USA don't trust the police.....I want EVERY AMERICAN to watch this video and realize how stuck up we are and how much our police do for us. I pray that the Chinese SYSTEMIC issue changes. I don't understand and cannot comprehend how PEOPLE, police more so, aren't breaking down doors and searching. My neighborhood just yesterday had a helicopter in the air and 1000 people volunteer to find a lost teenage girl who had been missing for 16 hours. We found her after 27, fine and reunited. That's the power I pray for Chinese parents.
    • This is such a hard video to watch. I legitimately had to take a break from this. May the missing people find their way home one day and live their best lives.
    • The world doesn’t want me anymore “ My heart aches on these words…. I simply don’t understand why the man that reported this incident was questioned…sometimes I hope retribution happens to these autocrats.
    • The whole thing is sickening, the abuse is beyond unbelievable. Praying for change!I was just about 10 years old when I was lost in China. I mistakenly wandered around a public tourist area, when my family went to the opposite direction. When I turned back I noticed I was alone, without my family, and few strangers were looking at me. I quickly shouted for my family in my mother tongue and English while running around, hoping to find people that understands me. after a few minutes, finally my family found me. now after watching this video, I didn't realize how dangerous it was, especially pre-smartphone era. and I didn't even have old cell phone either. I thank the heavens as I didn't get kidnapped. Can't imagine how my life would be if my family was a bit late.
    • I cannot imagine having my child abducted to become some baby making machine for a village of men... I would literally go crazy with grief and anger.
    • Thanks for doing this piece.... I've always wondered myself about china's abduction problem when there are million surveillance cameras... why is it still so bad.
    • Just recently they were able to pinpoint an Artist who painted the Chained Woman in the middle of nowhere yet cannot save a little girl. I feel sad for the Chinese Citizens! If I were you go to another country. They only leave you to fend for yourself and you have no chance when no background. Not just rural Villagers are in this but also many corrupted officials, etc.
    • Despite having one of the biggest net of surveillance cameras and budgets on tracking people who may say wrong things about CCP, they are weirdly inefficient in protecting their own citizens. It is almost like it is on purpose. Those clans and connections are strong. This is why kiddos you should fight wit corruption and nepotism.
    • The video said only 1% of the missing children were found, but it's actually only 0.1% were found. Also the one child policy had ended since 2016, other than that, good informative video.
    • I cannot imagine the horror a parent must have to go through in such circumstances, my heart break for these people. Who or how could anyone be so cruel as to commit such a heinous crime upon innocent people. Unimaginable cruelty as far as I'm concerned. China is a very sick country and its leaders are the scum of the earth if they condone this kind of cruelty and refuse to do what is right in the eyes of God and humanity.
    • Historically China has always been the sole country where they were less women than men. People dream of an ancient wise china, which truly never existed. Husbands had the right to kill their wives since the Han dynasty. Only during the reign of the empress wuzitian that it was forbidden. When they didn't kill them, they simply " divorce" and since women had no right at all, they had no house, no clothes, no money, and their own family considered that it was a loss of face for her to be rejected by her husband so they wouldn't accept her back either. Women ended it up in the streets. If people study real history of ancient china, and not the nice dream from propaganda, movies, and dancing shows, they would be really disappointed.
    • Oh yeah, i remember growing up people in my country would tell horror stories of their children being abducted in Shenzhen. And those stories were pretty infamous almost 20 years ago.
    • The fate of the mentally disabled is also extremely dire in China.
    • How quickly did YouTube demonetize this video? I’m actually surprised they haven’t buried it?
    • All those cameras, all that surveillance, all the facial recognition software ...... and they can't find missing people or who took them? Smells like bull**** to me. Pretty sure they'd find them if they wanted to.
    • I had thought of going to vacation in China with my family and kids... now not so much... or I would have to literally chain my kids to me.
    • I have seen only one other video on this subject, several years ago. I tried to forget about it, but this new video is unforgettable. Thank you for sharing this important information. It is difficult to watch, but we need to open our eyes and see the truth about human trafficking, both in China and elsewhere around the world.
    • Corruption on this scale means gangs are committing these crimes and paying off officials for indemnity. The problem's root is in the greed, irresponsibility, and callousness of the officials. They would prosecute whistle-blowers and activists rather go after than the perpetrators (whom they aid, abet, and protect).
    • It is so heartbreaking for those parents, family, friends and missing persons. this makes me so sad!!
    • This is what happens when you want to control everything, this one policy is still creating horrors for people today. From abandoned little girls to kidnapped kids.
    • That abduction at the start gave me goosebumps, meanwhile in the US people fight over pronouns and microaggression, thinking that is justice
    --o-O-o--

Me: So we have the totally corrupt W.H.O. (wanting to start a "Global Governance") dominated by Chinese CCP & Psychopath Bill Gates ... They want to implement Global Authoritarianism "inspired" by the Chinese? ... HELL NO! ... What is the ultimate price/cost for millions to blindly trust or obey "authorities"?

John 🦜🦋🌳

I couldn't bear to watch the 'missing' vid beyond the first minute but surely it needs to be seen far and wide (if you can bear it).

The horror of what's going on, what's allowed to go on, in that country!!

The comments alone are well worth reading; this one particularly struck me: "I'm disgusted how us as westerners are still dealing with this nation. Absolutely disgraceful." I wonder about the same thing. Why is the CCP not sanctioned to high heaven? Thanks Onawah.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th May 2022 at 21:50. Reason: fixed formatting problem

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Alecs (30th May 2022), Bill Ryan (26th May 2022), Ewan (27th May 2022), Harmony (26th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th May 2022), onawah (29th May 2022)

11. Link to Post #366
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Chaos in China: Student protests broke out across China
    10,076 viewsMay 28, 2022
    Spotlight on China
    12.9K subscribers

(It's good to see that Chinese students are not being totally compliant, and are being vocal in their protests..)

"In China, the covid-19 epidemic and measures have become more complicated in many places. Chinese authorities have imposed harsh anti-pandemic policies. Universities in China have closed their campuses for weeks. Many students from Universities have protested the policies since April."

Shanghai update: walking permits, police break into homes, UK visa center closes
    5,148 views May 27, 2022
    China Revealed
    3.05K subscribers

(The news from Shanghai is still nightmarish.)

"The secondary tragedy caused by the city lockdown in Shanghai is still ongoing as bodies are removed from the apartments and epidemic prevention staff prevent people from filming.
    To people's surprise, "walking permits" are issued with many restrictions. Contrary to expectations, a residential area with more than a thousand people was only granted 100 "walking permits."
    The epidemic continues to spread in China. The latest updates on China's epidemic prevention and control measures are the following."

Last edited by onawah; 29th May 2022 at 03:52.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (29th May 2022), Bill Ryan (29th May 2022), BMJ (2nd June 2022), Ewan (29th May 2022), Harmony (29th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th May 2022)

13. Link to Post #367
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Can He Save China’s Economy? LI Keqiang Holds Massive 100K People Conference | Zero-COVID Policy
    26,063 views 5/290/22
    China Observer
    177K subscribers

"In the afternoon of May 25, Chinese Premier Li Keqiang hosted a national teleconference with 100,000 attendees that discussed plans for stabilizing the economy. At the conference, Li warned that China's economy is at a “critical point” and that if no decisive action is taken to stop the economy from declining further, there will be dire consequences.
    Li admitted that China's economic indicators have fallen significantly since March and especially since April, and the impact is even greater than when the virus broke out in 2020. China's economy has been so bad that it has severely impacted the central government's fiscal revenue, which fell by 5.9% in April, and local fiscal revenue fell even faster, by 6.6%. In particular, the Yangtze River Delta region, centered on Shanghai, which has been a net contributor to central government revenue in previous years, has seen a significant decline, with the largest drop of 32% and the smaller ones exceeding the national average decrease. Coupled with the suspension of maritime traffic, customs revenue has plummeted, which has seriously affected the overall source of tax revenue.
    The unemployment rate also reached 6.1 percent in April. Prior to this, Communist Party officials mentioned that the unemployment rate for people aged 16 to 24 had reached a record high of 18.2 percent.
    It is unrealistic to expect China's economy to rely on Li Keqiang to save the day in the short term. In the face of the two completely different voices of Xi and Li, many local officials fear that if they make the wrong choice, they may be targeted after the 20th National Congress."

Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (30th May 2022), avid (30th May 2022), Bill Ryan (30th May 2022), Ewan (31st May 2022), Harmony (31st May 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th May 2022)

15. Link to Post #368
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This Chinese Mega-dam Will Destroy Asia!
    127,814 views Apr 26, 2022
    Pandora US
    74.3K subscribers

"The Himalayas work as a water station for Southern and South-Eastern Asia. Over 10 large rivers begin in Tibet. Over the last ten years, India and China, the two largest geopolitical forces in the region, have been in a hydroelectric race to use the rivers' power."

Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st June 2022), Ewan (31st May 2022), Harmony (31st May 2022)

17. Link to Post #369
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

No One Can Leave China
    26,070 views May 19, 2022
    laowhy86
    842K subscribers

"China has banned people from leaving the country. This is the beginning of something very bad. "
    It's nice to know that 7 million Canadians (myself included) are not alone.
    We can't leave our country either.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

avid (31st May 2022), Bill Ryan (1st June 2022), Ewan (31st May 2022), Harmony (31st May 2022), onawah (31st May 2022), Patient (31st May 2022), Peace in Oz (31st May 2022)

19. Link to Post #370
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Xinjiang Police File Hack - Why China is Terrified
    60,047 views May 31, 2022
    laowhy86
    845K subscribers

"The Xinjiang Police Files were leaked after some government offices/police stations were hacked in western China. 10,000 documents and over 2800 mugshots confirm some of our worst suspicions. "

Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (1st June 2022), Bill Ryan (1st June 2022), BMJ (2nd June 2022), DaveToo (1st June 2022), Ewan (6th June 2022), Harmony (1st June 2022)

21. Link to Post #371
    Language
    English
    Thanks

China is Trying To "Starve the World"
    123,910 views May 30, 2022
    ADVChina
    454K subscribers

(The title of this entry from ADV China is misleading, but what it does reveal is certainly shocking enough.
    It makes me wonder how such massively moronic policies have flourished for so long in one country, and how as many people as live there have managed to survive at all.
    )

"The world's looming food crisis is causing China to buy and hoard the world's grain reserves, but will it actually give China leverage? We talk about concrete, ghost houses, and relate it to the giant lie that China is spreading around the world about how much food surplus it has."

Last edited by onawah; 5th June 2022 at 03:33.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2022), BMJ (8th June 2022), DaveToo (5th June 2022), Ewan (5th June 2022), Harmony (5th June 2022)

23. Link to Post #372
    Language
    English
    Thanks

China's top 5 Deadly Sins
    139,077 views Jun 4, 2022
    serpentza
    1.05M subscribers

"Let's not mince words! Let's talk about China's top 5 sins!"

Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (6th June 2022), Bill Ryan (7th June 2022), BMJ (8th June 2022), DaveToo (6th June 2022), Franny (6th June 2022), Harmony (6th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (6th June 2022)

25. Link to Post #373
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Severe Floods Hit Southern China | Floods, Droughts & Epidemics: Will China Experience a Famine?
    6,306 views Premiered 2 hours ago 6/6/22
    China Observer
    177K subscribers

"Over the past few days, many provinces in southern China, such as Guangxi, Hunan and Guangdong, have been hit by continuous heavy rainfall, triggering flash floods, landslides and other disasters, and causing damage to large areas of farmland. Meanwhile, the high temperatures in northern China have continued to aggravate the drought that has lasted for several months, causing severe drought in many places and affecting crop harvests. As a result of the new outbreak of the epidemic in China earlier this year, the Chinese Communist Party's strict zero-epidemic measures have not only affected spring planting and crop management, but also the ongoing summer grain harvest. In addition, the war between Russia and Ukraine has caused global food prices to rise, which could lead to a global food shortage and put China, which is already short of food, in even greater crisis."

(If you watch this video, I think you will find yourself feeling pretty sure that wheat farmers and field workers are intentionally being prevented by the CCP from harvesting this season's crops.
    Another clear example of the depopulation agenda in China.
    And if you have been following Xidaijena's posts about the Lifechanyuan community where she lives, you may also wonder, as do I, why it is that those people are being allowed to live such a healthy lifestyle, with all the food they can possibly eat, while so many of their countrymen are being locked down, are starving, quarantined, deprived of their children and being outright murdered.
    Personally, knowing how pervasive the control of the CCP is over what is allowed to come out of China online, I cannot help wondering if her posts are approved by the CCP, as a form of "saving face" for the CCP.
    Used as a false example of what a great life rural Chinese people are living, when the truth is that most of them are living in poverty, and the conditions under which most will be living this year will only be getting worse.
    It's quite a contrast to see all those smiling, wellfed faces in her posts compared to the abject misery of so many of the Chinese people.
    But no news yet about the 3 Gorges Dam, though that probably won't be long in coming as the flood season has started now, unless even that news is successfully censored.
    However, one thing the CCP has not been able to control are photos and videos from space, so it will be interesting to see visually how it holds up this year, even if factual reports are missing. )
    Last edited by onawah; 7th June 2022 at 04:33.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (7th June 2022), Bill Ryan (7th June 2022), BMJ (8th June 2022), Brigantia (7th June 2022), DaveToo (7th June 2022), fifi (8th June 2022), pabranno (8th June 2022), pyrangello (7th June 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (7th June 2022)

27. Link to Post #374
    Language
    English
    Thanks

China censored top influencer, his fans starts learning about Tiananmen massacre
    8,697 views Jun 7, 2022
    Spotlight on China
    14.3K subscribers

(This gives a good idea of just how draconian the CCP's censorship policies are.)

"A TV show unintentionally touched the most sensitive nerve of the Chinese government around the Tiananmen Square massacre anniversary day, as Beijing has been trying all these years to ​​erase all memories of its bloody military crackdown more than three decades ago."

Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th June 2022), BMJ (8th June 2022), DaveToo (7th June 2022), Ewan (7th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th June 2022), fifi (8th June 2022), Harmony (8th June 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (8th June 2022)

29. Link to Post #375
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

China censored top influencer, his fans starts learning about Tiananmen massacre
    8,697 views Jun 7, 2022
    Spotlight on China
    14.3K subscribers

(This gives a good idea of just how draconian the CCP's censorship policies are.)

"A TV show unintentionally touched the most sensitive nerve of the Chinese government around the Tiananmen Square massacre anniversary day, as Beijing has been trying all these years to ​​erase all memories of its bloody military crackdown more than three decades ago."

It boggles the mind.

I imagine that in 100 years no one will know what happened on 9/11 or during Covid-19.
    All records of the truth will have been scrubbed.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th June 2022), BMJ (8th June 2022), Ewan (7th June 2022), fifi (8th June 2022), Harmony (8th June 2022), leavesoftrees (8th June 2022), onawah (8th June 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (8th June 2022)

31. Link to Post #376
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I doubt the young Chinese people know the truth about what a murderous tyrant Mao was either.
    (I'm sure Jena doesn't as she actually defended him in one of her posts.
    She thinks outsiders don't know what happens in China, when actually it's the other way around...)
    Just knowing the truth is dangerous there, much less speaking it.

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

It boggles the mind.

I imagine that in 100 years no one will know what happened on 9/11 or during Covid-19.
    All records of the truth will have been scrubbed.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (8th June 2022), avid (8th June 2022), Bill Ryan (8th June 2022), BMJ (8th June 2022), DaveToo (8th June 2022), Ewan (8th June 2022), fifi (8th June 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (11th June 2022)

33. Link to Post #377
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,283 times in 21,093 posts

Lightbulb Re: Turmoil in China

One of the most important theme in George Orwell's "1984" (Totalitarianism) is that new generations of people born, do not know nor have access to their true (unedited) version of their history and thus not be able to learn why and how they are in an abusive (totalitarian) system that they are!

They are even pushed to hate anyone exposing that issue.

Very similar how the Chinese see themselves and how they are conditioned how to behave ... Needless to say that Western Cultures are also pushed in that direction 24/7.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    June 8th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th June 2022 at 17:08.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (8th June 2022), Bill Ryan (8th June 2022), DaveToo (8th June 2022), Ewan (9th June 2022), fifi (8th June 2022), Harmony (9th June 2022), onawah (8th June 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (11th June 2022)

35. Link to Post #378
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The contrast is still very dramatic between China and Western nations however, since the CCP has been at it for a much longer time.
    And in China the CCP propaganda is instilled into even the youngest children's minds in public schools and on up.
    What is so unsettling is that the globalists are using the CCP's tactics as their model.
    Even though the CCP isn't really on board with all the other globalists.
    Presumably because they want to be the foremost power.
    No doubt one of the reasons they are doing so much land grabbing outside their own borders.
    It would make a lot more sense if they just took better care of everything within their own borders.

One of the most important theme in George Orwell's "1984" (Totalitarianism) is that new generations of people born, do not know nor have access to their true (unedited) version of their history and thus not be able to learn why and how they are in a system that they are!

They are even pushed to hate anyone exposing that issue.

Very similar how the Chinese see themselves and how they are conditioned how to behave ... Needless to say that Western Cultures are also pushed in that direction 24/7.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    June 8th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by onawah; 8th June 2022 at 16:56.
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th June 2022), DaveToo (8th June 2022), Ewan (9th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th June 2022), fifi (8th June 2022), Harmony (9th June 2022)

37. Link to Post #379
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Guangxi flood victims: No warning of reservoir flood discharge
    1,464 views nJun 8, 2022
    Spotlight on China
    14.4K subscribers

'Since June, heavy rains have been pouring into many parts of southern China. Flooding has occurred in eight provinces, including Guangxi. Many rivers in Guangxi overflooded, harming residents. On June 5, Liuzhou , a city in north-central Guangxi, suffered the worst flooding this year. The town of Yanjiangmen was submerged one to two meters high, and the eastern city of ​​Guigang was flooded. Residents from these two places revealed that there was no prior warning of the reservoir flood discharge. This caused great loss of life and property."

Severe Floods, Major Damage in Southern China; FBI: China Is World’s Largest Hacking Power
    42,989 views 6/7/22
    China in Focus - NTD
    700K subscribers
    ⭕ Watch the full episode on EpochTV 👉https://ept.ms/FloodSeason_full

"The United States can now import more solar panels from Southeast Asian countries. But are they connected to forced labor in China? Questions rise as the White House pushes for clean energy.

China’s rainy season has begun, with severe downpours wreaking havoc in the southern regions. But local authorities may be adding to the damages.

Chinese citizens have endured months of confinement as part of Beijing’s "zero-COVID-19" strategy. But in the face of another lockdown, some people are standing up in protest.

A Chinese celebrity with 64 million followers vanishes while livestreaming. Many suspect he got censored by Chinese authorities—all because of one unique ice cream bar."

00:00 Intro
    00:58 White House Lifts Tariffs to Import More #SolarPanels
    04:20 Unions Oppose Lifting China Tariffs
    05:18 Fighting Inflation More Complex Than Cutting China Tariffs: U.S. Trade Rep.
    05:49 FBI: China Is World’s Largest Hacking Power
    07:50 Severe Floods, Major Damage in Southern China
    10:04 Thousands Protest COVID-19 Lockdown in South China
    11:25 Chinese Celebrity Censored Over Ice Cream Bar

Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th June 2022), Ewan (9th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (15th June 2022), fifi (8th June 2022), Harmony (9th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th June 2022)

39. Link to Post #380
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

I am shocked by this terrible video!
    I want to burn the whole CHINA!

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th June 2022), Harmony (11th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 49 LastLast