+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: Ghislaine Maxwell arrested by FBI

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

Default Re: Ghislaine Maxwell arrested by FBI

Disney did cruises to Epstein Island? And some other background infos. It’s from the same guy who did this long report on Floyd.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Alekahn2 (3rd July 2020), angelfire (4th July 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2020), ClearWater (3rd July 2020), Eric J (Viking) (3rd July 2020), RunningDeer (3rd July 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Correction: “List of Notable People Including Popular Hollywood stars and Directors”. (Drop #4475)Not all people flew to Epstein’s island in the “Lolita Express”. Some of the confusion about the list may be with the names in Epstein’s Little Black Book.

Larger version of names here.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th July 2020 at 07:16.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (4th July 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2020), Brightstar (4th July 2020), ClearWater (3rd July 2020), Eric J (Viking) (3rd July 2020), Maknocktomb (4th July 2020), Mercedes (3rd July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th July 2020), Valerie Villars (3rd July 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,736 times in 20,828 posts

Exclamation Re: Ghislaine Maxwell arrested by FBI

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Friends of Jeffrey Epstein are Probably Terrified (7 min)
    • I was searching using google if Tucker Carlson (who I respect!) mentioned Mossad in any context ever ... nope! ... Weird! ... Knowing that Ghislaine Maxwell father Robert Maxwell has known links with MI6, the KGB and the Israeli intelligence service Mossad!

--o-O-o--

Ex-Israeli Spy Claims Jeffrey Epstein Blackmailed Politicians For Israel's Mossad:

'Maxwell was a monster - but much more, too'

In a new BBC drama, David Suchet brings to life the fatally arrogant media tycoon Robert Maxwell. James Rampton reports

Robert Maxwell invites two of his bankers on to the roof of his sky-scraping Mirror Group HQ and plies them with charm and champagne. After a while, one of the bankers announces that he's bursting to use the loo. Not a man to argue with, Maxwell insists that the banker join him in gleefully peeing off the edge of the building. As they both empty their bladders on to the pavements several dozen stories beneath them, the banker asks nervously, "Don't the people down below notice?"

"No," booms the incorrigible Maxwell, "no one notices anything."

This scene comes at a pivotal moment in Maxwell, an absorbing new BBC2 biopic, which focuses on the last 18 months of the media magnate's life, as his business empire was imploding. It is a telling metaphor for the way Maxwell treated people: taking great delight in pissing on them from a great height.

"Playing him, I felt the sheer power of the man," says David Suchet, who is a force of nature in the role of Maxwell. "That's a dangerously intoxicating feeling for anyone. If you know that when you click fingers people will instantly jump, you click your fingers."

Maxwell is a man for whom the phrase "larger than life" might have been coined. "He was a terrific showman," says Suchet. "He went on Russell Harty's chat show and started boasting about how patriotic he was. He said, 'I came to this country out of my own choice and I'm proud that I did so.' And then, without the slightest hint of embarrassment, he started to applaud himself.

"You couldn't make Maxwell up - and that's why he makes for such great drama. We love watching these huge figures because we know we could never be like them ourselves."

Maxwell certainly has an operatic grandeur about him. Born Jan Ludvik Hoch in 1923, he grew up in abject poverty in the mountains of Czechoslovakia - he did not own a pair of shoes until he was four years old. But he rose to a position of stupendous wealth and influence in Britain, before his hubris brought him crashing down.

Fuelled by an obsessive rivalry with Rupert Murdoch, Maxwell cripplingly over-extended himself with the purchase of the American publishers Macmillan in 1988. As his interest repayments spiralled to an unsustainable £3 million a day, Maxwell's empire began to haemorrhage cash. In a despairing bid to stem the losses, he stole £1 billion from his own companies' pension funds. It was one of the biggest frauds ever perpetrated.
    As his creditors banged on his door and his weight ballooned to a life-threatening 22 stone, Maxwell took refuge on his luxurious yacht, the Lady Ghislaine. He died on November 5 1991, after apparently falling overboard, but his body was only found several days later, floating in the waters off the Canary Islands. It is a tragedy of almost Shakespearean dimensions.

Scripted by Craig Warner (The Queen's Sister), the drama attempts to explain why Maxwell was driven to the point of mania. "He was driven by a sense of being ostracised from the mainstream," says Suchet. "He constantly said he didn't care about being accepted, but I think the lady doth protest too much. He wanted to be part of society, but society didn't want him. In fact, the more he tried to fit in with the Establishment, the less they let him in. He became a media tycoon, because he was desperate to have influence and a voice."

Maxwell's other defining trait was a belief that he dwelt on a superior plane to the rest of us mere mortals. Colin Barr, who produced and directed Maxwell, observes: "He had a fatal arrogance. He had come back from the abyss so many times, he believed he was invincible. A former aide described him as a prehistoric figure who existed in a moral-free universe. Maxwell certainly didn't operate by the same rules as the rest of us: he never saw what he was doing as wrong or criminal."

The makers of the drama are keen to emphasise that they are not depicting Maxwell simply as some moustache-twiddling, cape-swirling baddie.

He could be immensely charming, did a vast amount of work for charity and had to cope with the loss of two children (a daughter to leukaemia; a son following a car accident and six years on a life support machine).
    "The public perception of him is that he's a monster," says Barr. "Of course, he was, but he was a hundred other things as well. It's not interesting merely to make him a pantomime villain."

Suchet, who insisted on staying in character throughout the shoot, certainly captures his undeniable magnetism.

He points out that figures of this colossal scale pass only rarely through our lives. "Whether people loved him or loathed him, no one was indifferent to Maxwell," he says. "When he died, we all felt that we'd lost a figure of great power and magnitude and colour. He added to the gaiety of nations."

One aspect that the drama does not portray is the actual moment of Maxwell's death. "We leave it up to the viewer to decide what happened," says Barr. "To this day, people will tell you he's not gone. Some have said to me, 'You have got the final scene where he's sipping a cocktail on the beach in the Maldives today, haven't you?' They just want the myth to continue."

Suchet concludes that, "The internet is full of conspiracy theories, from 'confessions' by Mossad agents to bizarre suicide plots. Is he still alive? Is he - like Elvis - now working in a chip shop in Huddersfield? No. Robert Maxwell was such a self-publicist that if he were still alive, we'd all know about it!"
    • 'Maxwell' is on BBC2 at 9pm on Fri May 4.
    Robert Maxwell - The Downfall (Dutch Subtitles):

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th July 2020 at 10:32.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (3rd July 2020), angelfire (4th July 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2020), Billy (3rd July 2020), ClearWater (3rd July 2020), Eric J (Viking) (3rd July 2020), Jayke (3rd July 2020), Mercedes (3rd July 2020), RunningDeer (3rd July 2020), wondering (3rd July 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Ghislaine Maxwell’s hideout: a one million dollar custom tutor mansion
    on a 150 acres in New Hampshire which was paid in cash.

Names touched on: Reid Hoffman, Joe Biden, Bill Gates, Larry Summers & Bill Clinton

Tucker Carlson: Lot of the friends of Jeffrey Epstein who were very relieved after he died are probably pretty terrified right now at the this moment because Ghislaine Maxwell has every incentive to talk in this situation.

Alana Goodman: Epstein is dead, so she doesn’t really have to worry about protecting him or anything else at this point. DOJ also has more leeway to potentially cut a deal with her than he did with Epstein because he was accused of being the kingpin in this situation. I think that because she was assisting him with this and she was not necessarily the kingpin, they might have more room to try to come to a deal with her.

Friends of Jeffrey Epstein are Probably Terrified (7 min)

That’s it. It’s all about people with very big money in their back pocket.

They have insurances, families also with big money and lots of “friends”.

A “normal person” can not even relate to this and what are they doing.

Perfect actors and liars. I don’t believe there is anyone who can investigate them even unless they’d suffer some kind of breakdown.

Even if it happens on much smaller scale, locally, the person with money will always win the lawsuit.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd July 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (4th July 2020), Ivanhoe (3rd July 2020), Mercedes (3rd July 2020), RunningDeer (3rd July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,979 times in 1,342 posts

It is true that rich people have the influence to evade justice on many occasions, however Epstein's homes were searched by the FBI and his Paris apartment searched by the French police. It has been said that his guests were filmed in compromising positions for blackmail so if there is concrete evidence of that nature, it will be hard for their lawyers to discount it. We have yet to learn what they may have found, and if there is damning evidence then even people as rich as Croesus will find it hard to evade justice. I would imagine that the best they could do is cut a deal. There's also the public mood about this and much closer scrutiny, this has been a revelation to a lot of people who normally don't dig deeper than the mainstream media and they are absolutely disgusted and angry; they'll find it a whole lot harder to pull strings.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Agape (3rd July 2020), angelfire (4th July 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2020), Eric J (Viking) (3rd July 2020), Mercedes (3rd July 2020), RunningDeer (3rd July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

It’s right to be angry when children and vulnerable adults are exploited.
    Innocent people who were “invited”, “bought in” then discarded.

The problem is so widespread that this case really is just a tip of an iceberg.

I wish🙏that parents protected their children more and friends protected friends, with awareness that this is happening and what is happening.
    Instead the “sexualisation of media” leading people by nose, including some very ordinary people to bad corners and belief that this is some kind of “new norm”.

I’m still in shock from what’s happened to me, to this day but it was not a single event. It was shock after shock after shock.

When I luckily returned to my favourite Dharma place in Indian Himalayas last year, the picturesque little village with many guest houses now was full of foreigners and locals having parties( no problem, just moved to quieter place) but what I learned is that in this new version of society anything goes.
    No need to give it names even.

I’ve completely locked myself out from having contact with any of those people.

Not sure what’s “really happening”.

It’s very scary. Even by opening some aka spiritual forums I found that people have blunt conversations about “it”, as the “new norm”.

My mum would jokingly call in the Biblical prophecy of “Sodomah and Gomorrah”
    if she was still alive.

Something in me does not want this world to continue. And if it does I can not be part of it. Sorry.

🌟

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Alekahn2 (3rd July 2020), angelfire (4th July 2020), Eric J (Viking) (3rd July 2020), Ernie Nemeth (3rd July 2020), ExomatrixTV (3rd July 2020), Mercedes (3rd July 2020), Olam (3rd July 2020), RunningDeer (3rd July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th July 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    Thanks

Ryan Dawson from ANC Report joins Henrik to talk about the arrest of Epstein's accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/FOeyGJB6Oh8f

Source
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mercedes (3rd July 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,281 times in 1,399 posts

You all remember gold fever right? The FED gets hot on the money trail of confiscation of all properties of these pedos out there including the super rich it's like gold fever to them even though they are not supposed to personally profit it does happen as all know but at the same time there is a high involved with being around all that wealth, seeing it, handling it. I've spoken with my family members on this over many thanksgiving dinners and since many of my brothers and even my son were or are cops or investigators and so on covering everything from game wardens to state and local police detectives the stories they tell of the high just from uncovering a load of cash is akin to a altered state. Even at the table reliving it they kinda relive that feeling too so you can kinda count on that pressure to be coming at the people that they are arresting. Sure they'll make a deal the equal to organized looters and plunderers are at their gates wanting in! I'd deal too!!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Mercedes (3rd July 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

A deal ? Are you serious ? I’m asking this seriously. The justice will strike a deal to get half of their money instead exposing the whole net?

Pardon my naivety 🙏

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

angelfire (4th July 2020), Mercedes (3rd July 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    A deal ? Are you serious ? I’m asking this seriously. The justice will strike a deal to get half of their money instead exposing the whole net?

Pardon my naivety 🙏
    That isn't what I said. It may be what you read but it's not what I said. I said the people being arrested would rather want to deal and why they would prefer to do that turning in all their friends for lenient treatment themselves or so on. And since when is it so strange that a DOJ dept. would strike a deal with one to nail several others? Hint! Not at all! They probably did that already with Rosenstein earlier if not others.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Agape (3rd July 2020), angelfire (4th July 2020), Mercedes (3rd July 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Thanks for response Ratzinger, yes this is what I asked about, approximately. I’m not that smart in this.

Well may the high court of justice serve its purpose

🐳

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Mercedes (3rd July 2020), Ratszinger (3rd July 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

Baal Geightz, Pod_Estas and James Ala_Fan^tis are completely missing from this list. I guess they belong with the Marino Abram-Oh-Vich ring, along with Huma and Baal Geightz.

Need a bigger net.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to spade For This Post:

Mercedes (3rd July 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Is Rita Wilson on it? I don't recall seeing that one either but I think it is worth pointing out that just because they flew out there doesn't automatically make them pedos.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

justntime2learn (3rd July 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,175 times in 10,105 posts

Bill & Ghislaine 4ever? ?

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

angelfire (4th July 2020), Arcturian108 (4th July 2020), avid (3rd July 2020), Baby Steps (3rd July 2020), Elainie (3rd July 2020), justntime2learn (3rd July 2020), Mercedes (3rd July 2020), mountain_jim (5th July 2020), Sunray (3rd July 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Don’t discount on our Priti Patel:

Homeland security: Priti Patel accused of shameful bid to deport 11 year old girl in risk of FGM, English speaker, back to Sudan

“Hi I’m pretty. Ashamed to be an Indian”

Sorry can’t post pics. Twice sorry for the sad humour.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Mercedes (3rd July 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

GHISLAINE Maxwell will be "fully cooperating" with the FBI in its child sex probe - and some of the world’s most powerful people, including Prince Andrew, may be "very worried," Jeffrey Epstein’s former mentor has claimed.

Steven Hoffenberg and Epstein masterminded one of the biggest Ponzi schemes in history in the late Eighties and early Nineties, which resulted in Hoffenberg being jailed for 20 years.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/120184..._source=pushly

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

angelfire (4th July 2020), Baby Steps (3rd July 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2020), Bluegreen (3rd July 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (4th July 2020), justntime2learn (3rd July 2020), Mercedes (3rd July 2020), RunningDeer (3rd July 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Ivanhoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,824 times in 1,856 posts

I just hope she's not terminated before they get the info they need, after all they got Epstein,... in a prison and under guard.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ivanhoe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th July 2020), Bluegreen (4th July 2020), justntime2learn (4th July 2020), Mercedes (3rd July 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,288 times in 640 posts

No need to comment, just a thought I've had, text here in this vid is interesting.

Last edited by Rawhide68; 3rd July 2020 at 23:16.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th July 2020), Bluegreen (4th July 2020), Ivanhoe (4th July 2020), justntime2learn (4th July 2020), mountain_jim (5th July 2020), RunningDeer (4th July 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    Thanks

7.3.20: Maxwell Arrest UNRAVELS [DS] connections. CRIMES against Children!:

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

angelfire (4th July 2020), Bill Ryan (4th July 2020), justntime2learn (4th July 2020), Pieman (4th July 2020), RunningDeer (4th July 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Over a million views in the first 24 hours.

Ghislaine Maxwell reportedly ready to name names (7 min)
    "...Undoubtedly does not erase her own culpability in the fact that she played an incredibly insidious and active part of recruiting and grooming and abusing these girls. Because it was she that lends a reassuring presence to them that normalized behavior. So when it came time for the abuse, the girls felt safe with her around and had been normalized to that type of behavior ultimately became toxic and incredibly violent behavior."
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th July 2020 at 12:16.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (4th July 2020), Bill Ryan (4th July 2020), Hym (4th July 2020), Ivanhoe (5th July 2020), justntime2learn (4th July 2020), pyrangello (4th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast