Thread: A "Q" related information/commentary/discussion thread

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default A "Q" related information/commentary/discussion thread

More and more, I am coming upon information I wish to post about. When I say, "post about," I am not only referring to "information presentation" but also (and more importantly) to commentary which hopefully would also stimulate intelligent, honest discussion.

So as a.) not to have to endure the potential censorship of the posts I, and perhaps others, might wish to make in this thread... and b.) to avoid the silliness of schism activism... and c.) to keep uncluttered ("un-derailed") the primary 'real time' Q thread here, I have chosen to place it in the "members only" zone.

One warning to all - That which I will be presenting may be perceived as "anti-Q" and I risk being labeled a "Q denier" or a "Q skeptic" or, or, or...

But my goal is to explore the Q phenomenon from a much wider perspective. One that takes into consideration so much of what has been discussed on this forum (and elsewhere) over the years yet, since the 2016 US presidential election occurred, seems to have experienced a diminishment of its hierarchical prowess with regards to our attention upon it. In fact, could that be one of "their" goals? Ahhhhh, there is that "they" word.

And "the they" will be the central focus with regards to many of the posts I have planned for this thread.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

angelfire (6th July 2020), Bill Ryan (5th July 2020), Bluegreen (5th July 2020), ClearWater (4th July 2020), gord (5th July 2020), Jayke (4th July 2020), kfm27917 (11th August 2020), Kryztian (4th July 2020), Mike Gorman (8th July 2020), mountain_jim (5th July 2020), sunflower (11th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: A "Q" related information/commentary/discussion thread

Some of you are familiar with Dr. Joseph P. Farrell.

Recently, Dr. Farrell has done an interview with Greg Carlwood of The Higherside Chats. A portion of the full interview is available here –

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/d...hlight=Farrell

Pick up the discussion around the 39:00 minute mark (40:00 of the full version/paywalled version) which leads into the discussion of Trump and eventually leads up to where Dr. Farrell shares his view as to what he believes may be one of the motivations behind “the Q” movement.

Please, listen to that segment (up to about 55:00 or so) for context with regards to commentary I will provide just after this specific quote –

“…and again, the election itself, is, I think, a major target of this operation [the “plandemic”] in that, as I say, I think we’re already in kind of a ‘de facto’ civil war of a cultural type and the nation [the US, as this conversation is essentially US centric] is so badly divided that regardless of who wins on election day this year (2020), the other side is going to be absolutely ballistic.”

It is my view that all these elections (including Trump’s win in 2016) are engineered. Here’s a very brief explanation of my opinion. Trump was easy to handicap. First, he’s a pure outsider and had zero “inner [deep] state” connections. But perhaps more important a factor is that Trump would be Trump. And Trump, by his very nature, would be massively polarizing in an overt way as he just can’t help himself. Another factor that “they” probably handicapped is that Trump would do everything within his power and ability (despite his “known to himself” lack of control of his mouth and fingers) to get re-elected and complete eight years as a president of the United States.

Considering all the above, it isn’t hard to imagine that “they” [the controllers] didn’t see the opportunity to accelerate, yes… shorten the timeframe between then (2016) and the achievement of their goals – a totalitarian one-world government which has achieved a sort of “severance” of the connection to “the true human power” held by each and every human being… the power that, if further developed by humans who have awakened to it, would eventually topple the current power structure and those who own and manage it.

So, if my thinking is somewhat on target, then Biden is certain to win in 2020. The “Trump mission” has been accomplished and so what more can be gained with another 4 years? The explosion is already set. Add in the election fraud via “mail in voting” it makes more sense for Biden to win so that the polarized “other side” will have a tangible target to “go ballistic” about. But that is just one thing on the list and the list is miles long (from both sides, from each side’s point of view).

Unfortunately, unless you are a subscriber, you can’t hear what Dr. Farrell says next as to his opinion of the function of Q.

The “Q movement” has driven expectations that we are going to “see things” like, justice for Trump, justice for general Flynn, et al. Also, there will be major actions taken against the pedophilia networks that are depicted as “embedded in the deep state [with the democratic party operators as the primary partakers and protectors though “deep state” extends across the political spectrum].

With Trump depicted as the symbol of the archetype, the savior and with Trump’s political move to appear supportive of the evangelicals as well as the orthodox Jewish faction associated with an “end of the world” apocalyptic scenario, you can see how the Q movement has used the meme of “ordained by God” (implying Trump as their savior incarnate).

And so back to the point Dr. Farrell makes… by driving expectations and, a little victory here or there propped up as proof (along with the other Q proofs, especially Q+ proofs), this essentially pacifies a significant segment of the otherwise radical right into a “Trust the Plan” mode. Obviously, with exactly four months to go until election, even if Durham comes out with “earth shattering” indictments, not a single case will be prosecuted to a conclusion much less a conviction unless Trump is re-elected, and even still… would have to obtain convictions in a jurisdiction that is deep red to have any shot of actually occurring.

I will have far more to say with regards to the Epstein “case” which has apparently moved into its next phase of damage control. Maxwell has only one choice – protect everyone else staring with Prince Andrew. Protect the black mail operations. They can’t kill her, but if she, in any way, opens her mouth in the wrong way, that information will never get to the public. Will they kill her? I would think not. That would be “too fishy.” But, as I will post about shortly… she either realizes, or will soon “understand clearly,” that the Epstein operation (of which sex with the underage and blackmail were a secondary benefit) and all operations like it are no longer needed. Stay tuned.

To wrap up my focus on Dr. Farrell and his discussion with Greg Carlwood as it relates to Q, you get an interesting take from one of the comments and I quote it here –

dk910 says:

June 5, 2020 at 5:09 PM

Great to hear Joe’s voice on the current CON-flagration, he always comes across down to Earth & genuine. His copious research has been imperative to my tenuous grasp on the great Hydra.

In the scope of the entire interview, a small but pestering complaint – with regard to the lack of diligence given to the Q phenomenon. Easy enough for me to understand why people of your and Joe’s credentials would discount an idea with the tagline “trust the plan”, but having looked at that info with a staunchly skeptical and impartial view for the past couple of years, I would say that it is not a cul-de-sac for apathy or savior seekers.

While the “outcome” that Q “promises”, would be a delight for all self-thinking, lovers of Humanity… it would not come without “the Heavens falling”. Events and a level of polarized hysteria that would make the past few months look like Romper Room. The manifestation and comprehension of such a scenario is hard work, say nothing for articulating it to Normies, something that would be required on the other side of said outcome.

Same critique for commentary on the topic I’ve heard on your show from other recent guests (Gordon, Chris, Max, all of whom I also greatly enjoy and respect), and again I get it… the idea of the POTUS, even worse, cartoonish Trump, as some messianic figure should motivate skepticism, to say the least. But should the caricature of Trump, as created by the media (and played upon by Trump himself) or a Boomer in a WWG1WGA tee-shirt holding a “Trust the Plan” sign be enough to shut down interpreting, researching, analyzing what is posted by Q, and how those posts pertain to current events and evolving circumstances?

Correct me if I’m wrong but the only entire show I’ve heard you dedicate to the topic was Jordan Sather a couple years ago. Though seemingly well intentioned and a handsome face for his videos, I find him lacking in competency, a poor analyst of & representative for the subject. An honest day in court on the 8kun research page is enough to see that there is a kaleidoscope of contribution to the Q research community, from rah-rah cheerleaders, to rampaging racists, to unhinged shills, vicious trolls, the salt of the Earth, and some seriously good commentary.

As for “The Plan”, I don’t “trust” it. I don’t even “trust” myself half the time. But I understand marketing, propaganda and mass appeal as part of strategy. I comprehend Sun Tzu and have had plenty of schooling in Psy Ops (haven’t we all), and see public maneuvering aligning with the posts and the (competent) analysis of those posts… brought seemingly full circle by the events of 2020 to date. Might I recommend Neon Revolt for an interview… would love to hear your thoughts on his work, seems right up your alley.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/

Plan or not, God help all of us who have retained Humanity in our heart through the reign of this anti-human Hydra in the months that lie ahead.

Love what you’re doing man, keep it up, look forward to your commentary and guests as things proceed.”
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

angelfire (6th July 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (4th July 2020), Bill Ryan (5th July 2020), Bluegreen (6th July 2020), ClearWater (4th July 2020), gord (5th July 2020), Jayke (4th July 2020), kfm27917 (11th August 2020), Mare (31st August 2020), mountain_jim (5th July 2020), sunflower (12th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,281 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    Some of you are familiar with Dr. Joseph P. Farrell.

Recently, Dr. Farrell has done an interview with Greg Carlwood of The Higherside Chats. A portion of the full interview is available here –

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/d...hlight=Farrell

Pick up the discussion around the 39:00 minute mark (40:00 of the full version/paywalled version) which leads into the discussion of Trump and eventually leads up to where Dr. Farrell shares his view as to what he believes may be one of the motivations behind “the Q” movement.

Please, listen to that segment (up to about 55:00 or so) for context with regards to commentary I will provide just after this specific quote –

“…and again, the election itself, is, I think, a major target of this operation [the “plandemic”] in that, as I say, I think we’re already in kind of a ‘de facto’ civil war of a cultural type and the nation [the US, as this conversation is essentially US centric] is so badly divided that regardless of who wins on election day this year (2020), the other side is going to be absolutely ballistic.”

It is my view that all these elections (including Trump’s win in 2016) are engineered. Here’s a very brief explanation of my opinion. Trump was easy to handicap. First, he’s a pure outsider and had zero “inner [deep] state” connections. But perhaps more important a factor is that Trump would be Trump. And Trump, by his very nature, would be massively polarizing in an overt way as he just can’t help himself. Another factor that “they” probably handicapped is that Trump would do everything within his power and ability (despite his “known to himself” lack of control of his mouth and fingers) to get re-elected and complete eight years as a president of the United States.

Considering all the above, it isn’t hard to imagine that “they” [the controllers] didn’t see the opportunity to accelerate, yes… shorten the timeframe between then (2016) and the achievement of their goals – a totalitarian one-world government which has achieved a sort of “severance” of the connection to “the true human power” held by each and every human being… the power that, if further developed by humans who have awakened to it, would eventually topple the current power structure and those who own and manage it.

So, if my thinking is somewhat on target, then Biden is certain to win in 2020. The “Trump mission” has been accomplished and so what more can be gained with another 4 years? The explosion is already set. Add in the election fraud via “mail in voting” it makes more sense for Biden to win so that the polarized “other side” will have a tangible target to “go ballistic” about. But that is just one thing on the list and the list is miles long (from both sides, from each side’s point of view).

Unfortunately, unless you are a subscriber, you can’t hear what Dr. Farrell says next as to his opinion of the function of Q.

The “Q movement” has driven expectations that we are going to “see things” like, justice for Trump, justice for general Flynn, et al. Also, there will be major actions taken against the pedophilia networks that are depicted as “embedded in the deep state [with the democratic party operators as the primary partakers and protectors though “deep state” extends across the political spectrum].

With Trump depicted as the symbol of the archetype, the savior and with Trump’s political move to appear supportive of the evangelicals as well as the orthodox Jewish faction associated with an “end of the world” apocalyptic scenario, you can see how the Q movement has used the meme of “ordained by God” (implying Trump as their savior incarnate).

And so back to the point Dr. Farrell makes… by driving expectations and, a little victory here or there propped up as proof (along with the other Q proofs, especially Q+ proofs), this essentially pacifies a significant segment of the otherwise radical right into a “Trust the Plan” mode. Obviously, with exactly four months to go until election, even if Durham comes out with “earth shattering” indictments, not a single case will be prosecuted to a conclusion much less a conviction unless Trump is re-elected, and even still… would have to obtain convictions in a jurisdiction that is deep red to have any shot of actually occurring.

I will have far more to say with regards to the Epstein “case” which has apparently moved into its next phase of damage control. Maxwell has only one choice – protect everyone else staring with Prince Andrew. Protect the black mail operations. They can’t kill her, but if she, in any way, opens her mouth in the wrong way, that information will never get to the public. Will they kill her? I would think not. That would be “too fishy.” But, as I will post about shortly… she either realizes, or will soon “understand clearly,” that the Epstein operation (of which sex with the underage and blackmail were a secondary benefit) and all operations like it are no longer needed. Stay tuned.

To wrap up my focus on Dr. Farrell and his discussion with Greg Carlwood as it relates to Q, you get an interesting take from one of the comments and I quote it here –

dk910 says:

June 5, 2020 at 5:09 PM

Great to hear Joe’s voice on the current CON-flagration, he always comes across down to Earth & genuine. His copious research has been imperative to my tenuous grasp on the great Hydra.

In the scope of the entire interview, a small but pestering complaint – with regard to the lack of diligence given to the Q phenomenon. Easy enough for me to understand why people of your and Joe’s credentials would discount an idea with the tagline “trust the plan”, but having looked at that info with a staunchly skeptical and impartial view for the past couple of years, I would say that it is not a cul-de-sac for apathy or savior seekers.

While the “outcome” that Q “promises”, would be a delight for all self-thinking, lovers of Humanity… it would not come without “the Heavens falling”. Events and a level of polarized hysteria that would make the past few months look like Romper Room. The manifestation and comprehension of such a scenario is hard work, say nothing for articulating it to Normies, something that would be required on the other side of said outcome.

Same critique for commentary on the topic I’ve heard on your show from other recent guests (Gordon, Chris, Max, all of whom I also greatly enjoy and respect), and again I get it… the idea of the POTUS, even worse, cartoonish Trump, as some messianic figure should motivate skepticism, to say the least. But should the caricature of Trump, as created by the media (and played upon by Trump himself) or a Boomer in a WWG1WGA tee-shirt holding a “Trust the Plan” sign be enough to shut down interpreting, researching, analyzing what is posted by Q, and how those posts pertain to current events and evolving circumstances?

Correct me if I’m wrong but the only entire show I’ve heard you dedicate to the topic was Jordan Sather a couple years ago. Though seemingly well intentioned and a handsome face for his videos, I find him lacking in competency, a poor analyst of & representative for the subject. An honest day in court on the 8kun research page is enough to see that there is a kaleidoscope of contribution to the Q research community, from rah-rah cheerleaders, to rampaging racists, to unhinged shills, vicious trolls, the salt of the Earth, and some seriously good commentary.

As for “The Plan”, I don’t “trust” it. I don’t even “trust” myself half the time. But I understand marketing, propaganda and mass appeal as part of strategy. I comprehend Sun Tzu and have had plenty of schooling in Psy Ops (haven’t we all), and see public maneuvering aligning with the posts and the (competent) analysis of those posts… brought seemingly full circle by the events of 2020 to date. Might I recommend Neon Revolt for an interview… would love to hear your thoughts on his work, seems right up your alley.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/

Plan or not, God help all of us who have retained Humanity in our heart through the reign of this anti-human Hydra in the months that lie ahead.

Love what you’re doing man, keep it up, look forward to your commentary and guests as things proceed.”
    One could also argue that the Q movement is simply to convince everyone involved in following it that white hats exist and are fighting for you and the constitution. This of course includes Trump. But suppose for a minute that it's more like this. Trump is a pedo also and Barr knows it, and probably is also. So the real question then becomes what was U.S. Attorney Geofrey Berman protecting Maxwell from?! From being arrested or found? Or was it something else? The 'Hit Man' Barr who visited Epstein and right after Epstein dies? Is that maybe what he was so insistent about protecting her from, from Barr killing her to clean up Trump's ties to Epstein and Maxwell? The list is edited and Trump, Hillary, and Woody Harrelson are all missing from it even though it's well known they were there also. And on that note what if, I know it's a big if, but what if Trump is one of the names revealed by Maxwell?

Also Maxwell is extremely wealthy even more so than Trump! Suppose she were to offer Barr a "Golden Parachute" so large his feet would never touch the ground? I mean she stands to lose it but if she makes deal this entire thing could turn 180 on Trump over a conversation in jail!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

angelfire (6th July 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (4th July 2020), Bill Ryan (5th July 2020), Bluegreen (7th July 2020), ClearWater (4th July 2020), gord (5th July 2020), Jayke (5th July 2020), kfm27917 (11th August 2020), Violet3 (5th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,414 times in 685 posts

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2020), Bluegreen (7th July 2020), ClearWater (5th July 2020), gord (5th July 2020), Jayke (5th July 2020), sunflower (12th August 2020), Violet3 (5th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,605 times in 673 posts

Excellent, Chester! I did listen to the segment you suggested. Everything about the US has been such a tangled web of crap for so long, I'm just going to quote the very tail end of it and leave it at that:

[53:32]
    Quote Sadly, we're in a postion where you have to assume that you're being lied to. It's time for Americans to wake up. You're living in kind of a watered down version of the Soviet Union, where the only sources of the news are TASS and Pravda, and the Russians learned how to read between the lines. Well, we're going to have to do the same thing. We're going to have assume we're being lied to, and go out and do our own research.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2020), Bluegreen (7th July 2020), Chester (5th July 2020), ClearWater (5th July 2020), Jayke (5th July 2020), Mare (31st August 2020), Mike Gorman (8th July 2020), mountain_jim (5th July 2020), onevoice (5th July 2020), Satori (5th July 2020), sunflower (12th August 2020), Violet3 (5th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gord (here)
    Excellent, Chester! I did listen to the segment you suggested. Everything about the US has been such a tangled web of crap for so long, I'm just going to quote the very tail end of it and leave it at that:

[53:32]
    Quote Sadly, we're in a postion where you have to assume that you're being lied to. It's time for Americans to wake up. You're living in kind of a watered down version of the Soviet Union, where the only sources of the news are TASS and Pravda, and the Russians learned how to read between the lines. Well, we're going to have to do the same thing. We're going to have assume we're being lied to, and go out and do our own research.
    Yes, thanks. What is interesting about the Q posts is that over and over and over - the exact same thing that was stated in the last line of your quote is what Q has emphasized. So whatever kind of OP it might be, for the OP to highlight the importance each one of us does our own research, uses our own capacity for critical thinking... is interesting. If an OP is meant to manage perception, how can the perceptions it might wish to create be benefited by over and over and over, reminding people that each individual must understand their own personal responsibility with regards to what they end up accepting as truth.

And the only thing that makes sense to me is that in a case such as this, the perception being driven coincides with the truth... or at least, what the Q source believes is true.

Think about that. What if Q is actually a real person that believes the information he has access to. How does Q know if that information is being controlled (or not) by one or more forces?

Could Q be an honest broker but that he/she is actually being manipulated by forces unknown and undetectable to him/her?

I think a lot of our questions will begin to get answered in exactly 4 months.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

angelfire (6th July 2020), Bluegreen (7th July 2020), ClearWater (5th July 2020), Jayke (5th July 2020), mountain_jim (5th July 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kfm27917 (here)
    http://pharos.stiftelsen-pharos.org/who-is-q/#more-2581

too long to post
    read website
    Yes, this article appears no less extreme (in the other direction) from so much of what has arisen from Q and is what I call - "the greater Q phenomenon" that has generated a Q swamp.

Separating the Q posts from all the rest is the key to avoiding the Q swamp (which is quite huge in its own right when considered alongside the Washington D.C. swamp).

So, as is human nature (and the OP masters are great at inciting human nature's worst reactions) something has also arisen which is the anti-Q swamp. The article posted feels like it came from that anti-Q swamp.

By having two swamp monsters arise to fight it out is both helpful (though likely only to a few) and harmful (to the swarms of the vulnerable who seek relief from the senseless direction of this senseless world - senseless to those who have incomplete information I might emphasize).

For me, the only way to study Q (as a phenomena) is to avoid both swamps completely and instead, only focus on Q's posts and the facts as I am able to obtain them and when not, my best discernment as to what may be true/not true... always taking full responsibility for anything I might "onboard."

I can say that as of now, by employing this approach, I have come to see a few things (underlying tenets) that give me pause. I am not willing to point these out but I can say they involve paradigms I don't engage with. I would do so, but I just don't have the confidence in my ability to write the right words at this time.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

angelfire (6th July 2020), Bluegreen (7th July 2020), ClearWater (5th July 2020), Jayke (5th July 2020), Mike Gorman (8th July 2020), mountain_jim (5th July 2020), sunflower (12th August 2020), Violet3 (5th July 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    One could also argue that the Q movement is simply to convince everyone involved in following it that white hats exist and are fighting for you and the constitution. This of course includes Trump. But suppose for a minute that it's more like this. Trump is a pedo also and Barr knows it, and probably is also. So the real question then becomes what was U.S. Attorney Geofrey Berman protecting Maxwell from?! From being arrested or found? Or was it something else? The 'Hit Man' Barr who visited Epstein and right after Epstein dies? Is that maybe what he was so insistent about protecting her from, from Barr killing her to clean up Trump's ties to Epstein and Maxwell? The list is edited and Trump, Hillary, and Woody Harrelson are all missing from it even though it's well known they were there also. And on that note what if, I know it's a big if, but what if Trump is one of the names revealed by Maxwell?

Also Maxwell is extremely wealthy even more so than Trump! Suppose she were to offer Barr a "Golden Parachute" so large his feet would never touch the ground? I mean she stands to lose it but if she makes deal this entire thing could turn 180 on Trump over a conversation in jail!
    One could argue almost anything if one wanted to spend their time so doing. One could argue thousands, tens of thousands of plot twists here and there and speculate on all sorts of 'what ifs' and 'if this then that's. One can get lost in all that and the thread then goes nowhere.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

angelfire (6th July 2020), ClearWater (5th July 2020), Jayke (5th July 2020), Mike Gorman (8th July 2020), mountain_jim (5th July 2020), Soda (5th July 2020), Violet3 (5th July 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sometimes answers come after a good night sleep.

I finally got mine. Some of ya'll know about the "Flat Earth" movement. I recently found myself a part of a YouTube Live event where interestingly a particular participant began to dominate the the event and soon within the midst of their soliloquies up popped their affinity to the Flat Earth idea. For me, I have solidly concluded that to even entertain (such an idea) suggests the one who is considering "such" to have significant issues with discernment to the degree I eliminate their input from my attention field.

But, I don't need a hoax designation to a.) avoid discussions about Flat Earth or b.) avoid the one's who gravitate to idea the Earth is really flat.

And then there are other subjects that seem to have a similar property as "the Flat Earth" thing and that is - the attraction property.

The whole Qanon thing has that property and clearly, in quite a huge way. In fact, it is quite easy to see that under the umbrella of "Qanon" all sorts of other "fringe subjects" have begun to accumulate as if they are related. In fact, Q and "anon" could actually be seen as two separate elements. In this thread, my goal from the beginning is to focus all and only on Q. Note I previously pointed out that my only source of information related to Q comes all and only from Q's posts (which are compiled in this Q map).

And so going back to my primary point - how should one deal with potential hoaxes.

I came to this forum this morning to look at this thread and see if there might be further responses since my last post. To get here I chose New Posts and there on the list near the top was - [HOAX] True Earth, Nesara/Gesara How it works - explained with Jack Kidd & Charlie Ward

Seeing the thread title preceded by the word [HOAX] in all caps and with brackets - denoting it was added by this sites management staff - inspired me to write this post and here's why. Prior to making the decision I would only consider Q material based upon actual posts made by Q, I recall some of the Q swamp attaching Nesara (Gesara?) to Q. And since the Qpub has a search feature, I plugged in the term Nesara - zilch. I plugged in Gesara and - zilch.

There is zero tie in from a Q post to this hoax. None, nada, zilch.

And so to illustrate what I refer to as "the Q swamp" I do a quick search with the two words Qanan and Nesara and BAM up comes a perfect example of someone I would place in the Q swamp - QAnon Anonymous.

Premium Episode 46: NESARA & the Dove of Oneness... found at this link here

He's got the music and all... a pseudo-professionally put together podcast.

And so now consider the various "anti-Q swamp" elements that jump all over the connection between Q and Nesara as 'smoking gun' evidence Q is a hoax. I immediately found one of those keyboard warriors -
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/categ...0251934868201/

Near the top of their Facebook page is - "The Q bots are now openly admitting that NESARA is indeed their own hoax & scam as I've said all along." That's an interesting statement as I recall coming upon the NESARA "thing" over a decade ago but I digress. The idea Q created NESARA is obviously falsifiable. Thus the source of this Facebook page can be placed with confidence in the "anti-Q swamp."

The whole point I am making is - There's three elements at play here -

Q (and I emphasize Q without "anon" this not Qanon

the Q swamp

the anti-Q swamp

Without separating Q from the Q swamp, you can't analyze Q.

Without understanding the Q swamp / anti-Q swamp dynamic, you cannot analyze Q.

If you find yourself gravitating, either intellectually and/or (and most importantly) emotionally to either the Q swamp or the anti-Q swamp, you are exposing yourself to the very vulnerability "they" might so dearly want you to fall prey to.

Think about that.

This leads me to the next section of this post. This morning I was exploring the Alcheringa "story." It is not a HOAX because the individual who presented the information is 100% honest as to how she acquired the information (through receipt of telesticly transmitted information emanating from an ancient carved stone attributed to the Australian Aboriginals). Additionally, the Alcheringa story has not yet generated a swamp (or swamp / anti swamp) of any sizable proportion. But it has attracted the attention of a researcher into the migratory history of mankind who has begun to question the "accepted/settled theory" with regards to current "settled theory", specifically to The Clovis Theory, though his questioning spans the entire "settled theory."

His work has been discussed and now, featured, via Skeptiko. His name is Bruce Fenton and his research partner is his wife who also has her own related publications, her name being Daniella Fenton. The most recent publication is co-authored by both along with Erich von Daniken - the book is entitled -

Exogenesis: Hybrid Humans: A Scientific History of Extraterrestrial Genetic Manipulation

I found a post on the Skeptiko forum that explored the information Bruce presented in an interview he did last year (October 2019) with Alex Tsakiris of Skeptiko. In that post readers are able to experience some seriously complex analysis... but that is not what I am choosing to highlight.

Very early on in the post I came upon a word (used in a two word phrase) of which I didn't know the meaning.

Heteroduction point

The phrase was used in the following -

I→ Inductive Predicate - Original (not First) Americans resemble Aboriginal Australians of 20 - 40,000 ya​
    ∧ Heteroduction point - Conservatism and dishonesty favoring the Clovis paradigm, holds too much power​
    ∧ Heteroduction point - Field is over-dominated by Europeans and their North American allies (The Royal 'We')​

I jumped on Google (I use Google so as to see what "they" want us "to think") and interestingly (perhaps miraculously), I believe I got an honest return - https://theethicalskeptic.com/tag/heteroduction/

The return (after a Google attempt to "correct" what I had asked) provided at the very top of the list a link to a blog that I discovered was written by the very individual who wrote the post! Seeing no dictionary links, I now assume this individual has created the word. And because in the Skeptiko post, the poster's use of the word helps provide context to its meaning, I had an idea. But best of all, his blog post is based on this very word -

Heteroduction – When Classic Inference Proves Unsound
    https://theethicalskeptic.com/tag/heteroduction/

It is an excellent blog post which, if read with an open mind, could... understand I am not saying "should" but could lead one to a better understanding of how critically important our ability to research, investigate, explore, etc. is to our understanding of our reality at every level and in every detail of its manifestation.

If we are blocked from this via an exertion of power by a force that is dominated by a single view, then potential progress in achieving a greater truth is stymied.

Recently, I left another forum permanently because an example of such a force grew so great that the forum was entirely dominated by such a force. This always results in authoritarianism and a form of tyranny. In this particular case, some among this force used (and IMO from a human perspective abused) positions of authority (and the power that accompanied its authority)) to such a degree that resembles as a perfect metaphor to that which is pointed out in The Ethical Skeptical's post on Skeptiko -

"[the] Field is over-dominated by Europeans and their North American allies (The Royal 'We')​" - and by "Field" he is referring to - archaeologists, anthropologists, biologists, geneticists, geographers, environmental scientists, and zoologists who are striving to work together to figure out exactly what might be the truth of human evolution and the truth about human historical migration.

The Royal We is an obstacle to truth. The Royal We uses many tactics to protect that which they wish be accepted by all as "settled truth." They have created all types of barriers to anyone who threatens their truth so that they can continue to protect that truth which, in turn, they just as enthusiastically project throughout upon us all of the entire world.

Swamps function no differently than a "Royal We" varying only in the degree to which they allow themselves to be known. Sometimes, when an "upstart" arises that opposes the swamp, it runs the risk of becoming a swamp itself - an anti-swamp... and this makes getting to the truth even harder still. Eventually (though not always, but almost always) one of the two swamps ends up dominating a particular domain. One of the primary tools of domination in today's world is via media platforms and especially social media platforms. Once that domination achieves a critical mass, the media platform suffers with regards to the "level of conversation."

The human element seems to be the key here. Well... the human element as it exists today in all but a few extremely rare exceptions. Let's call this, "the worst of us."

Now, factor in the various media platforms, social exchange platforms, shared communications platforms, and such... isn't it clear that if these platforms "regulate" the dialog, this gives rise to exposure from the subjective derived underlying motivations (whether known consciously to the individual or not) where eventually, factions might emerge? And does this not, eventually, lead to the likelihood that one faction becomes dominant or that a schism occurs of such great magnitude, the platform implodes?

Back to Q

It is my opinion that Q - the individual and/or group that posts at 8kun today is an OP. Before anyone reacts to what I just stated, understand, "an op" does not have to be created and managed by some nefarious "they." In fact, I would say that when I create a specific thread, I have a few goals in mind... sometimes the goal is simply to explore something by engaging others to share their thoughts, views and opinions. But sometimes I have created a thread because I feel motivated to shift thoughts, views and opinions. An example is my threads featuring classical idealism vs materialism. I could see my threads as an "OP" and that my goal is to shift more and more people towards an open mindedness that consciousness may be fundamental.

If someone created a thread that was focused upon "why" Chester was promoting idealism, I would look upon such as a.) their right to do regardless their own opinions might oppose mine b.) the opportunity for additional discussion on the possibility that consciousness is fundamental and c.) that we might accelerate reaching a potential solution that resolves the question.

Q

Q is (for me) an OP. Q has a motivation and likely many goals.

The questions I would love to explore is -

Is Q an individual or a group? Clearly there has to be a password involved in Q's ability to make posts on 8kun. So the question is, is one person only making these posts or does more than one person have the password?

Another question I have is, whether Q is an individual or a group, are posts made under the user name "Q" on 8kun only posted after being "cleared" by the Q individual or a group that might have some way of approving posts for publication.

The third question I have is, is Q a grassroots phenomena or is there a "force" or "faction" behind Q that is either "they" or an "anti-they" faction hoping to overtake the position of power held by "the they."

The questions start to form a dependency on the answer to a previous question and form what could look like a flow chart.

If Question Three's answer is "a grassroots phenomena" then we have a great deal more to unpack with that foundation as intrinsic to how we explore Q. I will stop here for now with regards to this branch of the flow chart.

If Question Three's answer is "they" then that pretty much isolates the "who" questions. After pinning down the possibilities of who might "they" be, we can draw new branches of the flow chart. For each "they" we could begin to explore the possible "goals" of such which assist in revealing the "whys."

The importance of the answer "they" takes the exploration far above so many of the sub-paradigms where so much of the Q wars rage. This is a critically important possibility I believe we could benefit from discussing (if possible here). I will stop here for now with regards to this branch of the flow chart.

If Question Three is an "anti-they" then the "who" questions as to "they," "anti-they," any other "non-participatory they" (meaning a faction) and then the rest of us (outsiders) might be on the 'gameboard' of this "sub-game" within the Grand Game upon which I chose to believe we are all participating... that key question is no longer focused on far above the sub-paradigms (though the far above factor is always a potential too and should not be discounted), but takes the discussion to within these sub-paradigms. Is the difference clear?

What a fascinating thing to explore!

Wouldn't it be nice if it could be done.

And here's where I end this post -

They key ingredient required to have such a discussion is that we set all "charge" aside.

Could that be done?

That is an open question.
    Last edited by Chester; 5th July 2020 at 22:15.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

angelfire (6th July 2020), Bluegreen (10th July 2020), ClearWater (5th July 2020), gord (6th July 2020), Jayke (5th July 2020), mountain_jim (5th July 2020), sunflower (12th August 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

If Question Three's answer is "a grassroots phenomena" then we have a great deal more to unpack with that foundation as intrinsic to how we explore Q. I will stop here for now with regards to this branch of the flow chart.

If Question Three's answer is "they" then that pretty much isoltaes the "who" questions. After pinning down the possibilities of who might "they" be, we can draw new branches of the flow chart. For each "they" we could begin to explore the possible "goals" of such which assist in revealing the "whys."

The importance of the answer "they" takes the exploration far above so many of the sub-paradigms where so much of the Q wars rage. This is a critically important possibility I believe we could benefit from discussing (if possible here). I will stop here for now with regards to this branch of the flow chart.

If Question Three is an "anti-they" then the "who" questions as to "they," "anti-they," any other "non-participatory they" (meaning a faction) and then the rest of us (outsiders) might be on the 'gameboard' of this "sub-game" within the Grand Game upon which I chose to believe we are all participating... that key question is no longer focused on far above the sub-paradigms (though the far above factor is always a potential too and should not be discounted), but takes the discussion to within these sub-paradigms. Is the difference clear?

What a fascinating thing to explore!

Wouldn't it be nice if it could be done.

And here's where I end this post -

They key ingredient required to have such a discussion is that we set all "charge" aside.

Could that be done?

That is an open question.
    I did quite a long analysis of who the other ‘they’ might be in this deep state faction wars back when this whole thing started. I still stand by that analysis, haven’t seen anything that would make me deviate from those conclusions yet. Although, there’s plenty I could add to it over that time. The game is still on.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

angelfire (6th July 2020), Bluegreen (10th July 2020), Chester (5th July 2020), ClearWater (5th July 2020), gord (6th July 2020), mountain_jim (5th July 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Jayke, I will explore this post carefully. I love to see folks put real thought (and other forms of deep information gathering), especially when their heart is in the lead. This will take a day or so as I need to dive back into DJ's X series. Thank you for the heads up. Your original post came at a time I was not involved with PA as I was consumed by an Earthly mundane project.

[EDIT ADDED] I believe it was you, Jayke, that led me to a quite interesting book entitled, "What is Enlightenment" and in that book is a chapter entitled, Superpowers and Psychic Abilities Do Not Indicate Enlightenment. If ever a book were meant for me... if ever a section of a book were meant for me - this was it. That book and that chapter generated a significant course shift where I no longer placed "my siddhas" at the center of my experience.

By moving them to the side, a new path emerged that landed me at the Appendix (page 501) - the real fun has finally begun. So again, Jayke, thanks.
    Last edited by Chester; 5th July 2020 at 22:31.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Jayke (5th July 2020), mountain_jim (6th July 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,116 times in 8,176 posts

. . . as I need to dive back into DJ's X series. Thank you for the heads up.

Some times answers come after what?

I've listened intensly to Daniel's X series. The message I get loud and very clear is that the so called mystery schools are playing us with manipulative fragments of information they may know all of or parts of. I very much suspect it's only parts of.

If we don't get back in touch with the heart of real knowledge, we are getting screwed by magicians, dodgy dark magicians, who still practice advantage and control.

What kind of magic is that?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Jayke (5th July 2020), PurpleLama (8th July 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Some times answers come after what?
    I don't connect your question to my post, apologies... maybe you can clarify?

Understand, I wish to respond to Jayke's post and to do so in a way I feel is proper, I would need to view the three hour DJ video as it is part of the context. I see that it is DJ's X Series which I never explored in any depth and so, if what I experience by watching X Series XXVII compels me to seek greater context, that might entail a deeper dive into the whole series.

Yet none of that is seeking any answers (for myself).. it is more about exploration. In addition, it is about honoring Jayke's significantly detailed post which included a reach back to that specific X Series video.
    Last edited by Chester; 5th July 2020 at 22:40.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

gord (6th July 2020), Jayke (5th July 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,116 times in 8,176 posts

Connect or not.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Jayke (6th July 2020), PurpleLama (8th July 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I believe it was you, Jayke, that led me to a quite interesting book entitled, "What is Enlightenment" and in that book is a chapter entitled, Superpowers and Psychic Abilities Do Not Indicate Enlightenment. If ever a book were meant for me... if ever a section of a book were meant for me - this was it. That book and that chapter generated a significant course shift where I no longer placed "my siddhas" at the center of my experience.

By moving them to the side, a new path emerged that landed me at the Appendix (page 501) - the real fun has finally begun. So again, Jayke, thanks.
    Page 501, the Sutra that outlines the Skandha system.

When I first read about the skandha system (in one of Bodri’s other books) it had a similar, life altering impact. So much so that I’ve spent the past 10 years dedicated to unraveling the neuroscience and physics behind it all. I wrote 2 books that I didn’t particularly want to write just as a foundation to be able to write a book about the skandhas in a more scientific and contextual way. It’s definitely been a game changer for me. The most important system I’ve encountered on my travels at least.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (8th July 2020), Chester (7th July 2020), mountain_jim (6th July 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)

I did quite a long analysis of who the other ‘they’ might be in this deep state faction wars back when this whole thing started. I still stand by that analysis, haven’t seen anything that would make me deviate from those conclusions yet. Although, there’s plenty I could add to it over that time. The game is still on.
    No praise that I possibly communicate in words would properly represent my appreciation for your brilliant analysis, Jayke.

I became aware of Spiral Dynamics in the mid-2000s through Ken Wilber's work (as Ken relied heavily on Spiral Dynamics as an essential component within his "Theory of Everything" models (Wilber 1, Wilber 2, etc.).

Your conclusion makes perfect sense, the winged-lion group is striving to achieve a total lock down of the masses to be permanently imprisoned within the Blue/Orange/Green pre-integral triumvirate. They will elevate Red anchored individuals to guard both directions so as to ensure none slip back through and (re)discover Purple which they are striving to relegate to fairy tale status ala Disney, et al.

Red - (P) "Egocentric: asserting self for dominance, conquest and power. Exploitive; egocentric." from here

Folks and the groups they form or take over (like a social media platform) are (IMO) anchored heavily in Red and are the easiest to spot... but I digress.

Meanwhile, the winged-lion plan to (if they achieve dominance) parasite off of their captives for as long as they can (and they believe they can forever - I don't). The underdeveloped (though, in some cases well meaning) "gate keepers" remind me of who were referred to in the phrase, "forgive them for they know not what they do." I always had a problem with the word, "forgive," and only a few years ago did I discover that problem. Forgiveness requires judgment first (or there would be nothing to forgive). Understanding removes the dynamic of the "judgment/forgiveness cycle" from one's set of operational protocols. The void is filled with an ability to assess and charge is avoided.

Its my opinion that this is a replacement of a 4/5/6 type dynamic with a 7/8/9 dynamic. If enough, a critical mass, is established well enough in Yellow/Turquoise/Coral (7,8,9)... perhaps the next system could emerge (starting within our imagination) and in fact, that is my personal primary focus now... The 7/8/9 and 10, 10 being the counterbalance to the individuals who have anchored themselves in that Red (3) position - gatekeepers at the other end.

One final comment - I used the terms "Q swamp and anti-Q swamp."

The Q swamp are the vulnerables you so aptly described in your levels 4, 5 and 6 and provide all the data points scooped up by the anti-Q swamp (shadow 4, 5 and 6 and I add in the extreme RED level 3 types, enforcers, gatekeepers)... data points used in their attempt to quell the true Q rising tide of Level 7 "the Q-aficionados, the Anons, the deep researchers" which, as a handicapper, will eventually prevail as 'Life Force' always defeats 'anti-life force' in the eternal dance of the two.

As venues arose over the last few decades, where explorations of all things interesting led the way, we are at the point where the lock downs of free thought / free expression become the "go to" tactic.

Your post pointed out something I had never come upon within the dynamic of "service to self vs service to others" - that being that there was something I was missing when I found myself repelled by the idea I had to assess myself, my actions within that framework.

"Service to Source"

Thank you, Jayke.
    Last edited by Chester; 8th July 2020 at 14:07.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (8th July 2020), Jayke (8th July 2020), mountain_jim (8th July 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

The Q thing has definitely had a significant impact, I always gained the impression it was like a crash course in media analysis and critical thinking 101 for the ubiquitous 'Normies' who were swept up with the Trump movement, I must admit to having only a superficial glimpse into this so far, but I also gain a 'gut level' sense that it is essentially good, the Q Swamp is of course a big mix of heterogeneous types. I must look closer!

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Chester (8th July 2020), ClearWater (8th July 2020), Jayke (8th July 2020), mountain_jim (8th July 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It has now been 8 days since a Q drop has occurred. I have seen this lull before, but this particular is standing out to me and here's why.

It is one thing... one minor little thing which is also, for so many Q followers, a huge thing... maybe THE huge thing.

Durham, under pressure to wrap up investigation, could 'punt' to after Election Day: source

Now - Add into the mix this article -

Forced Vaccination Plan Unveiled
    By Bill Sardi
    July 10, 2020

Considering "the election of the century" is less than 4 months away, has anyone considered the timing of the arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell as to how this could impact the outcome of the election? Think about it... which "executive branch" team would you (if you were one of the participants in the "Epstein/Maxwell" "satanic" sub-cabal) want to take power? You know in 4 months, nothing will happen with Maxwell - "The wheels of justice turn slowly" (for a reason, eh? So everything can be damage controlled?)

Maxwell's arrest pushes these "exposed elements" through their desperation to ensure the election goes the way of "Biden, Inc." Combined with all the other measures we are witnessing (coordinated riots, coordinate censorship, coordinated dehumanization via a likely engineered pandemic), and an economy returning to its former crawl, I see a complete sweep - the Executive branch (Biden, Inc.), the Senate (and the end of the filibusterer), a fully emboldened House which will pack the courts and end forever the United States as we have known (which had become a United States of the cabal long, long ago anyways) but which will become transformed into the Orwellian/Brave New World order and will lead the world into that final abyss of disconnection to soul, our last human property - say hello to the transhuman.

Regardless who wins (though it appears a forgone conclusion), as clearly demonstrated by the last four years and ever so highlighted by a completely capitulating Trump ever since his impeachment, the actual controllers are fully in charge. They always have been. And perhaps Biden just makes things easier going forward. In fact, I now entertain the theory that Trump was put in place all and only to increase the rate of time needed for full implementation of the grand goals of a fully chipped, AI dominated human society - final, total and complete enslavement of the physical human race. It was easy to handicap he would further polarize the entire planet and most importantly, North America and the US.

I am ashamed at myself... I, for awhile, believed it could have been otherwise.

I have now returned to what I have known and understood since 2003 when I read The Biggest Secret - David Icke.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Jayke (10th July 2020), kfm27917 (11th August 2020), Matthew (10th July 2020), mountain_jim (11th July 2020), Ratszinger (10th July 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

It’s always darkest before the dawn!

The times we’re going through now remind me of Ludovico Einaudis ‘Petricor’. There’s a lull in the music at 3:56 mins, followed by a minute of ominous tones, before a sublime resurgence. I view that 1 minute lull as metaphorical for this global lockdown that’s been imposed on everyone. We’re only allowed to hear certain tones, everything else is silenced. But the divine spirit can’t be suppressed forever — and as soon as the sun shows its first glimpse of sunrise — everything takes flight!

In the book by Henry Corbyn - ‘Cyclical Time and Ismaili Gnosis’, they talk about the battle of Ahriman and Ahura Mazda. Darkness vs Light. Just when it appears that darkness is ready to consume everyone and everything, at the very last moment when all seems lost...Ahura Mazda starts to shine, truth and justice eventually prevail. It’s the key turning point in every movie that ever followed the ‘heroes journey’ pattern.

What was the purpose of the darkness? In Henry Corbyns book, Ahriman is considered a cyclical function of Gods will, which causes entropy and decay but ultimately leads to a ‘Restoration of Virtue‘.

Most people view polarisation as a negative thing. I personally just view it as notes played on a piano. Some people press the low sounding ominous tones, while others press the high and happy keys. Another Ludovico track I think is metaphorical of the times we’re in is “Logos”. The first 4 minutes are on the low and ominous side, followed by a minute of light and happy, but the most majestic part of the track is the last minute where the low ominous tones and high happy notes are both simultaneously unleashed with full ferocity. Enthralling! Pure magic!

From what I’m seeing, ‘Biden Inc‘ doesn’t stand a chance in November. Virtue will be restored (if only slightly). Another Trump presidency will hardly produce anything remotely like another golden age. There’ll still be plenty of corruption for the activists to be up in arms about, but the crescendo will have reached its peak and things will start to settle into a more productive rhythm. “God Wins“ as Q likes to say, and Bill Gates and his cronies will be bitterly disappointed that God laughed at their plans.
    Last edited by Jayke; 10th July 2020 at 21:26.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd August 2020), Chester (10th July 2020), ClearWater (10th July 2020), gini (2nd August 2020), kfm27917 (11th August 2020), mountain_jim (11th July 2020), Savannah (2nd August 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[Moved to here from a post made 2020-07-31 on a different Q thread. Reason for the move - it is more appropriate here.]

Meanwhile... what reveals the "never spoken about" actuality (and thus, what is pointing directly at "the true shot caller")... here's DJ's 56:26 minutes of "get a clue" folks - (hint... all this political theater, which includes the alternative community's desire there be "savior phantoms" is all nothing but distraction... and... further "steering")

Anyone figured out yet that something like a Q op, when the technology is there to manage in any way they want, every single living human being... might just be meant to thicken the profiling file "they" hold for each of us?

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Jayke (2nd August 2020), kfm27917 (11th August 2020), mountain_jim (3rd August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast