+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: Heart problems and arrhythmias

1. Link to Post #61
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

Default Re: Heart problems and arrhythmias

Just thought I'd chime in with fact that I'm suffering arethmia attack this minute, taken myself to bed to lie down and relax and get rhythm back to normal. Only logged on here now to distract myself a little as it can lead to panic attack.
    First time I've seen this thread, wish I could read it now but I'm going to concentrate on relaxing and breathing - normally passes in an hour.
    Will come back and read later.
    Wish to hell I knew how these electrical signals get out of sync ( I had used a power drill on hammer half an hour before it came on )

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Anka (6th November 2020), Bill Ryan (6th November 2020), Forest Denizen (13th November 2020), Harmony (14th November 2020), Hym (7th November 2020), Mashika (6th November 2020), Pam (11th November 2022), Peace in Oz (6th November 2020), RunningDeer (7th November 2020), Stephanie (8th November 2020), Strat (6th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Back in the room.
    All calm now and started to read thread.
    Some good advise.

Quote from Mare page 1

"I began to practise what I’d preached to hundreds of my patients.

Inhale slowly for 4 seconds.
    Hold for 4 seconds.
    Exhale slowly for 4 seconds.
    Continue. Repeat."

This is exactly what I took myself away to do.

If I can rest my breathing and lie down I can settle myself.

I had a massive heart attack 15 years ago - out the blue with nothing pointing a cause. Good bloods, normal BP - a little low.
    Was told 80% would not have survived - I was lucky, an ambulance crew had stationed themselves that evening at the end of my road to eat fish n chips and were at the door within 2 minutes of the call.

My attack was out the blue, I'd suffered what I thought was bad indigestion for 24 hours, thought I had trapped wind moving from front to back of my chest throughout the day.
    Then late that evening I had something that I'd never experienced before - a panic attack !
    It built over a matter of minutes until in the end my heart gave up.

As mare says in post on page 1 - a panic attack is a breathing problem, but it's a runaway problem, a snowball gathering speed. Terrible. I had a few more severe attacks over the following 6 months were I learnt to try manage them - very hard though. I'm always aware I might not be able to stop the next one and that could be the end of me.
    Over years they have since diminished and today's is the first I've had this year, so what brought it on ?
    As I saw mentioned on page 1, electrical fields seem to be a factor I've noticed ( that's why I mentioned using a power tool earlier. I often have problems with static, and bulbs and electrical stuff tend to pop - my mood seems to play apart. ( in my teens street lights seemed to blow as I walked by so much so I looked it up in a library in the 80's - I think they called it "Slider" ( street light interference .. something or other )

Also to add that as I also saw mentioned that the body's potassium salt levels can make a difference - couple that with a susceptibllity to electric fields- natural electrolysis anyone ?

Back to reading rest of the thread.
    Last edited by Did You See Them; 6th November 2020 at 23:01.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Anka (13th November 2020), Bill Ryan (7th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (14th November 2020), Forest Denizen (13th November 2020), Harmony (14th November 2020), Hym (7th November 2020), Mashika (6th November 2020), Pam (11th November 2022), RunningDeer (7th November 2020), Stephanie (8th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Well that's been an Informative read !
    Something stuck out on the previous page I would never have thought of !
    Other than the 3 tabs I take a day ( for last 15yrs ), an aspirin, a BP tab and an ACE inhibitor I dont take anything else not even vitamin supplements BUT this week for the first time in my life I started taking a vitamin D3 tab .
    Taken 1 a day since monday.
    I'll stop taking them and see what happens in a couple of weeks if I start taking them again - may as well experiment on myself.

Btw - the "panic attack" thing comes on everytime I think about writing down an experience I want to share that I had in the 90's that really set me on the road to Avalon.
    If you knew how many times I'e tried to write, draw those experiences- it truly is like I've had a spell cast on me to stop me talking about it !

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Anka (13th November 2020), Bill Ryan (7th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (14th November 2020), Forest Denizen (13th November 2020), Harmony (14th November 2020), Hym (7th November 2020), Mashika (7th November 2020), Pam (11th November 2022), RunningDeer (7th November 2020), Stephanie (8th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

Take coenzyme q10, l carnitine, magnesium, and ribose, and you'll be fine within a week.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2020), Did You See Them (7th November 2020), Forest Denizen (13th November 2020), Harmony (14th November 2020), Hym (7th November 2020), Mashika (7th November 2020), onawah (7th November 2020), RunningDeer (7th November 2020), Stephanie (8th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th November 2020), Wind (7th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Btw - the "panic attack" thing comes on everytime I think about writing down an experience I want to share that I had in the 90's that really set me on the road to Avalon.
    If you knew how many times I'e tried to write, draw those experiences- it truly is like I've had a spell cast on me to stop me talking about it !
    Hugs to you Did You See Them.

Food For Thought: as a healing exercise or a first step to write out your 1990’s experience, do it in phases. Video tape yourself, and/or use a tape recorder. Then transcribe or have someone transcribe it for you. And/or if someone transcribes it, s/he can read it back to you. Or you read it to them.

Glad you were able to breathe it out.

With heart,
    Paula ♡
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 7th November 2020 at 01:38.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2020), Did You See Them (7th November 2020), Forest Denizen (13th November 2020), Harmony (14th November 2020), Hym (7th November 2020), Mashika (7th November 2020), Mike (7th November 2020), Stephanie (8th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,798 times in 2,585 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Take coenzyme q10, l carnitine, magnesium, and ribose, and you'll be fine within a week.
    I had this link saved about "The Awesome Foursome" if anyone wants to read more about how these 4 supplements work.

Metabolic Cardiology
    snippet from article with a lot more info:
    Quote The Awesome Foursome
    The lipid lowering approach is focused on the vessel walls as the locus of heart disease. The metabolic approach shifts that focus to the myocardium itself. In any form of heart disease, whether it is coronary artery blockage, infection, congenital defect, or drug side effect, the myocardium will show some degree of impairment in the ability to make sufficient quantities of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the biochemical currency that drives cell function.

This is why so many heart disease patients, regardless of the initial cause, end up with CHF. Even with revascularization and reoxygenation, many people who’ve suffered myocardial ischemia never fully recover normal myocardial function; the tissue itself is operating at an energy deficit.

“Metabolic cardiology aims to improve the energy transfer and the overall function of the myocardium and the endothelium,” explained Dr. Sinatra. “Of all the organs of the body, the heart uses the most ATP and has the most constant demand for it. So faulty ATP metabolism affects the heart more than it does other organ systems. The ischemic heart is leaking ATP constituents and cannot make it back fast enough. So you need to give agents that actually help make ATP.”

The key players, or the “Awesome Foursome” as he calls them, are magnesium, Co-Q10, L-carnitine, and D-ribose. Each plays a specific role in the Krebs cycle and other energy exchange processes, and combined, they are very synergistic.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2020), Did You See Them (7th November 2020), Forest Denizen (13th November 2020), Harmony (14th November 2020), Mashika (7th November 2020), Mike (7th November 2020), RunningDeer (7th November 2020), Stephanie (8th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #67
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    I had this link saved about "The Awesome Foursome" if anyone wants to read more about how these 4 supplements work.

Metabolic Cardiology
    The lipid lowering approach is focused on the vessel walls as the locus of heart disease. The metabolic approach shifts that focus to the myocardium itself. In any form of heart disease, whether it is coronary artery blockage, infection, congenital defect, or drug side effect, the myocardium will show some degree of impairment in the ability to make sufficient quantities of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the biochemical currency that drives cell function.

This is why so many heart disease patients, regardless of the initial cause, end up with CHF. Even with revascularization and reoxygenation, many people who’ve suffered myocardial ischemia never fully recover normal myocardial function; the tissue itself is operating at an energy deficit.

“Metabolic cardiology aims to improve the energy transfer and the overall function of the myocardium and the endothelium,” explained Dr. Sinatra. “Of all the organs of the body, the heart uses the most ATP and has the most constant demand for it. So faulty ATP metabolism affects the heart more than it does other organ systems. The ischemic heart is leaking ATP constituents and cannot make it back fast enough. So you need to give agents that actually help make ATP.”

The key players, or the “Awesome Foursome” as he calls them, are magnesium, Co-Q10, L-carnitine, and D-ribose. Each plays a specific role in the Krebs cycle and other energy exchange processes, and combined, they are very synergistic.
    Just want to warn that if a doctor has given pills to control blood sugar level (in the case of heart issues + diabetes) and you also exercise and take l-carnitine, then you could end up with very low levels of blood sugar, like 60/40 after, which is very dangerous.

Personal experience, blood sugar can go down very fast once doing strong exercise and with the effects of l-carnitine added to the other pills. It has to be figured out how much you need and when to take it, to prevent something like that, before you start going daily with it. May not be the same for every person, that's why i think should be treated with care before going daily with it

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2020), Did You See Them (7th November 2020), Forest Denizen (13th November 2020), Harmony (14th November 2020), Pam (11th November 2022), RunningDeer (7th November 2020), Stephanie (8th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th August 2022), Wind (14th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

Metabolic Cardiology

Just want to warn that if a doctor has given pills to control blood sugar level (in the case of heart issues + diabetes) and you also exercise and take l-carnitine, then you could end up with very low levels of blood sugar, like 60/40 after, which is very dangerous.

Personal experience, blood sugar can go down very fast once doing strong exercise and with the effects of l-carnitine added to the other pills. It has to be figured out how much you need and when to take it, to prevent something like that, before you start going daily with it. May not be the same for every person, that's why i think should be treated with care before going daily with it

Ok, then skip the carnitine and take the q10, magnesium, and ribose, and you'll still be fine within a week. I promise.

If I kept listening to my doctor, I'd be dead (For what it's worth). It was frightening for me to take charge of my own health and ignore the doc. But the risk was worth it, because the life I was living at the time was filled with nothing but limitation and fear. I was sick to death of being scared. So I took a risk, which turned out not to be much of a risk after all. The doctors instructions were actually much more dangerous!

Good luck to you, whatever you decide to do

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2020), Did You See Them (7th November 2020), Forest Denizen (13th November 2020), Franny (7th November 2020), Harmony (14th November 2020), Hym (7th November 2020), RunningDeer (7th November 2020), Stephanie (8th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th November 2020), Wind (14th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #69
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Metabolic Cardiology

Ok, then skip the carnitine and take the q10, magnesium, and ribose, and you'll still be fine within a week. I promise.

If I kept listening to my doctor, I'd be dead (For what it's worth). It was frightening for me to take charge of my own health and ignore the doc. But the risk was worth it, because the life I was living at the time was filled with nothing but limitation and fear. I was sick to death of being scared. So I took a risk, which turned out not to be much of a risk after all. The doctors instructions were actually much more dangerous!

Good luck to you, whatever you decide to do
    May have not been clear enough, if so i'm truly sorry

I just said that if people are taking other pills for diabetes, then they need to be careful because they could die if their blood sugar level goes too low, as i experienced when mine went into the 40 level and i was alone and could barely manage to check my levels and call for help, plus eating a chokolate bar that helped me save my life, my hands were trembling so bad i had a very hard time just opening the package of the chokolate bar, and i fell back to bed and was so unable to move that i really thought i was going to die there

It's a matter of balancing it, maybe if they find that this is the case they may need to stop talking the pills the doctor gave them, or take metformin instead, i never said l-carnitine was bad, i just said that taking it along with other pills may cause a side effect of blood sugar getting very low, and some people may not recover from that.

It is a completely different scenario for every person out there, so it has to be taken seriously, and not just start taking carnitine and other pills (or injections) at the same time without knowing what will happen. What kind of diabetes someone has, for example, is a primary reason why this is important

But, i never said or rejected l-carnitine, at all. Its a matter of balance, not "if you don't like it then do whatever you want" or "take it or leave it". I don't understand this black and white logic. There has to be balance and have alternatives, but nothing works the same for every body out there, it depends a lot on every single case, so it has to be checked carefuly, that's all
    Last edited by Mashika; 7th November 2020 at 06:23.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2020), Did You See Them (7th November 2020), Forest Denizen (13th November 2020), Harmony (14th November 2020), Mike (7th November 2020), RunningDeer (7th November 2020), Stephanie (8th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th November 2020), Wind (14th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,219 times in 1,147 posts

Smile Re: Heart problems and arrhythmias

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    I'm a little late to the party but I wanted to second the good advice offered here:

and elsewhere in the thread regarding gluten or other food intolerance. I suffered from AF and chronic chest pains for years. Having been 'cleared' by a cardiologist after completing a 24hr trace and sonar check I was effectively told to get on with it.

Many years later I went on an elimination diet for unrelated reasons and in the process my heart issues stopped along with a plethora of other symptoms which I'd never connected as being related. Whether the heart issues were related to the gluten intake reducing my capacity to process potassium was a question I never got resolved. I tested negative for coeliac after a challenge, but after my bodies reaction to going back on gluten I had all the evidence I needed and there's nothing that medicine would do with a positive diagnosis other than tell me to avoid gluten so that was the end of that.

A strict gluten and dairy free diet has done wonders for my health, if not my choice of restaurants! I still get the occasional reminder now, which I think may be down to tiny amounts of cross contamination which sometimes occur even if you're being super careful.

Of course what worked for me, may not work for others, but I found personal testimony very useful when tracking down my own issues with food intolerance and hopefully the same may be true for others. Certainly when faced with the initially daunting prospect of losing a lot of favoured food (and drink ) then it helped to see that for others it was a price more than worth paying.

Wishing Amy and anyone else who has suffered from this sincere best wishes.

Thanks for your kind advice and perspective Journeyman

It is very unfortunate that it doesn't work for others the same as for me, In my case, i stilll have lots of issues, regardless of diet and all cares, i still suddenly have to go emergency room in bad ways from time and again

Just had another episode a couple days ago, no matter what it keeps happening and no diet or doctor has been able to fix it, i'm "Amy" by the way

I guess is just that i can't keep going this way, but my body somehow got damaged

I have been testing lots of things, most came from this thread, i still was not able to get into a good track after a time. Even after feeling well for a few weeks, i come back to feeling terrible again, and tons of pain sometimes, i'm just like this

I don't really mind, i understand this, i am very thankful for all the help and care i got and still get. You go forward as much as you can, right? if you get to 90, you got to 90, or whatever, So it's just a matter of keep going strong, so far nothing has made it better but i don't give up, that's a primary thing, to never give up

It's the most important thing. Keep that attitude and it will serve you well.

I hope you don't mind if I go back to diet, even though you may have decided it's not relevant. The reason is that I had so many different things happening with me that I was convinced were separate. Some of them resolved with an initial diet change, some took a lot longer, then I found I had a second issue with dairy after years of thinking I'd got all the answers I would.

Hyperglycaemia was one issue, I had multiple diabetes tests and used to drink massive amounts of water. I'd have shaking fingers. POTS, was another, which I still get faint reminders of now.

What I found really helpful was keeping a diary. Noting several times a day how I was feeling, both mentally and physically, what I'd eaten and drank, any medication I was taking etc. You effectively become your own science experiment. It helped me in a couple of ways. Firstly, it's action and taking action is empowering in itself. Secondly, it's an amazing way to track causes which may take hours or even days to manifest in your body.

For example, I got a rash and was able to track it down to something I ate 3 days before. That gave me data on how that food could trigger that condition. I was able to trace the onset of depression and just knowing that it had a physical trigger was immensely freeing for me.

Some things took a lot longer to resolve, I was getting improvements months after changing my lifestyle. Without a diary I would never have made those connections and would've told myself that the diet changes didn't work and gone on to look for something else.

When it became time to do a gluten challenge for testing purposes, the diary helped me track the gradual decline in my mental and physical state as each symptom returned. It gave me all the evidence I needed to be strict on the diet once the challenge period was over.

One of the posts further back from Tomkat struck a chord with me. He mentions doing an elimination diet, I wondered if you'd tried that? It's something that takes a bit of planning and it could forever ruin chicken soup for you, but it can be very helpful in tracking down anything which your body isn't dealing well with. A food diary is a very important part of that too.

Of course this is me and you are you. So I know this may not be the case for you or others, but autoimmune conditions are very tricky things to pin down and the diary may just give you a different way of approaching this and some useful data at the end of it.

Keep that positive attitude, sending you best wishes!

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2020), Forest Denizen (13th November 2020), Harmony (14th November 2020), Mashika (8th November 2020), Pam (11th November 2022), RunningDeer (8th November 2020), Stephanie (8th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #71
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Being with this illness is crazy, i can completely feel for all the people who has it

It goes from one moment feeling all capable, free and happy, full of energy and plans for life and expectatives, to next moment having dark, bad terrible feelings and humor, and lack of interest for anything and just giving up on everything because "you may die tomorrow" and you just don't care anymore.

At least that's how i go through, but i know other people do as well because i've met people around my place with similar issues. It's just a lot to carry on, so i wish everyone right now or in the future who may be reading this thread and have similar issues, to know they are not alone and that other people are suffering the same and it messes with your mind and soul, and your energy to keep going, but you must never give up, ever. It's a constant fight, so become a warrior, giving up is never the solution to anything, right? Eventually it all clears up, and even if you still feel pain or sudden sadness, it's just temporary, you have to keep going no matter what, don't decide you have to give up, is not an option
    Last edited by Mashika; 12th November 2020 at 23:46.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Anka (13th November 2020), Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (14th November 2020), Forest Denizen (13th November 2020), Harmony (14th November 2020), Hym (13th November 2020), Journeyman (13th November 2020), Orph (14th November 2020), Rosco1 (13th November 2020), RunningDeer (13th November 2020), Stephanie (8th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th November 2020), Wind (14th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #72
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 times in 1,007 posts

Dear Mashika,

I have no heart problems, but I have a heart for what you wrote above. I'm sorry for what you have to experience, I'm really sorry. We really wish you well.
    My father has heart problems and so has my husband.
    It is very brave and beautiful of you to be able to encourage those who suffer!
    Thank you.

And all this to be just human.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Agape (14th November 2020), Bill Ryan (13th November 2020), Forest Denizen (13th November 2020), Harmony (14th November 2020), Hym (13th November 2020), Mashika (14th November 2020), RunningDeer (14th November 2020), Stephanie (8th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th November 2020), Wind (14th November 2020)

25. Link to Post #73
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anka (here)
    Dear Mashika,

I have no heart problems, but I have a heart for what you wrote above. I'm sorry for what you have to experience, I'm really sorry. We really wish you well.
    My father has heart problems and so has my husband.
    It is very brave and beautiful of you to be able to encourage those who suffer!
    Thank you.

Thanks for your kind words, i hope your family do well and keep going strong, i have lost several cousins and uncles due to this illness, it does look like we all share it somehow. It's a sad thing but it should never stop people from giving their best in life and enjoying it to the max, that's how i have gone through the bad times so far, i hope this reaches other people in the same situation because regardless of whatever happens, we can use our time to have great things and experiences, every moment we can

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Agape (14th November 2020), Anka (14th November 2020), Bill Ryan (14th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (14th November 2020), Forest Denizen (14th November 2020), Harmony (14th November 2020), RunningDeer (14th November 2020), Stephanie (8th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th November 2020), Wind (14th November 2020)

27. Link to Post #74
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

I have been concerned lately about constriction across my chest. I think it is added stress from various sources. But I am at that age where it could be something else, I suppose.

I am in a panic, so I guess it is a panic attack. I hope to ride it out.

Too many insane and crazy happenings these days. Hopeless to assimilate, and no possible response except to comply...and wait. All the while people I have been working on for so long, and who by now should at least question, don't. Oh my, it is so frustrating, so unbelievable. It disrupts my sleep.

I don't like doctors. They saved my wife but the trauma of it still haunts her and she has not fully recovered six months later. I won't see one. Being from Canada we don't all have family doctors anymore. I'd have to see a stranger, at a clinic. I think I will need a health episode to make the decision for me.

I think I'll do some yoga, haven't done that in years. Maybe that will help. It should.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Alecs (11th November 2022), Anka (14th November 2020), Bill Ryan (14th November 2020), Constance (14th November 2020), Forest Denizen (14th November 2020), Harmony (14th November 2020), Mashika (14th November 2020), RunningDeer (14th November 2020), Stephanie (8th March 2021), thepainterdoug (14th November 2020), Wind (14th November 2020)

29. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,975 times in 2,645 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I have been concerned lately about constriction across my chest. I think it is added stress from various sources. But I am at that age where it could be something else, I suppose.

Are you able to take raw cocoa powder Ernie? For some reason the magnesium it contains is very easily absorbed. Having enough magnesium can prevent the heart cramping as well as other muscle cramps.

If anyone suffers from heartburn at night, it is better to consume the raw cocoa earlier in the day as it can also relax the esophagus muscle and cause heartburn when lying down.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Anka (14th November 2020), Bill Ryan (14th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (14th November 2020), Forest Denizen (14th November 2020), Mashika (14th November 2020), RunningDeer (14th November 2020), Sadieblue (15th November 2020), Stephanie (8th March 2021), thepainterdoug (14th November 2020), Wind (14th November 2020)

31. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

Too many insane and crazy happenings these days. Hopeless to assimilate, and no possible response except to comply...and wait. All the while people I have been working on for so long, and who by now should at least question, don't. Oh my, it is so frustrating, so unbelievable. It disrupts my sleep.

I don't like doctors. They saved my wife but the trauma of it still haunts her and she has not fully recovered six months later. I won't see one. Being from Canada we don't all have family doctors anymore. I'd have to see a stranger, at a clinic. I think I will need a health episode to make the decision for me.

I think I'll do some yoga, haven't done that in years. Maybe that will help. It should.
    I've experienced strange pains for the last several years. I’ve eliminated foods, journaled the foods and drink. I walk and do a sundry of chi exercises, Schumann resonances, the times and dates, all to check for patterns.

I’ve followed YouTube contributors that report similar effects including some that’ve gone to the hospital for chest pains. Friends or family members that are hospital employees have shared when there’s a run on people, but they weren’t able to conclude what caused the pain.

My feeling at this point is it’s either an energy hit or comic waves coming to the planet that’s changing us…an upgrade if you will...metaphorically speaking.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 8th March 2021 at 13:48.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Anka (14th November 2020), Bill Ryan (14th November 2020), Constance (14th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (14th November 2020), Forest Denizen (14th November 2020), Harmony (8th March 2021), Hym (14th November 2020), Mashika (15th November 2020), Sadieblue (15th November 2020), Stephanie (8th March 2021)

33. Link to Post #77
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 20:13.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2020), DeeMetrios (29th December 2020), Forest Denizen (14th November 2020), Harmony (8th March 2021), Mashika (15th November 2020), Mike (8th March 2021), RunningDeer (14th November 2020), Sadieblue (15th November 2020), Stephanie (8th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th November 2020)

35. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,975 times in 2,645 posts

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1414957

Edina has linked a very good article about HeartMath from the thread linked above.

There is some very good information there to consider, and a reminder to help us stay well during these stressful times.

" I imagine most people on Avalon are very familiar with HeartMath. I discovered HeartMath back in 1999. The information was life-changing for me. The capacity for Heart Coherence by practicing appreciation is wonderful to experience.

Very happy to see that this is being discussed in the LifeForce Education groups.

I remember, too, that James Mahu of Wingmakers also talked about HeartMath.

Anyone who is struggling with high blood pressure, anxiety, heart problems, ... if you haven't looked into this yet, give it a look-see. It's awesome information, very practical, very doable and super energizing.

https://www.heartmath.org/science/

I would love for this type of information to become "common" knowledge, and that these skillsets were in everyone's personal lifeskills toolbox.

Has anyone else here used the HeartMath techniques?"

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), East Sun (11th November 2022), Mike (8th March 2021), RunningDeer (8th March 2021), Stephanie (8th March 2021), wegge (8th March 2021)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by Harmony (here)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1414957

Edina has linked a very good article about HeartMath from the thread linked above.

There is some very good information there to consider, and a reminder to help us stay well during these stressful times.

" I imagine most people on Avalon are very familiar with HeartMath. I discovered HeartMath back in 1999. The information was life-changing for me. The capacity for Heart Coherence by practicing appreciation is wonderful to experience.

Very happy to see that this is being discussed in the LifeForce Education groups.

I remember, too, that James Mahu of Wingmakers also talked about HeartMath.

Anyone who is struggling with high blood pressure, anxiety, heart problems, ... if you haven't looked into this yet, give it a look-see. It's awesome information, very practical, very doable and super energizing.

https://www.heartmath.org/science/

I would love for this type of information to become "common" knowledge, and that these skillsets were in everyone's personal lifeskills toolbox.

Has anyone else here used the HeartMath techniques?"

Yep it’s very beautiful what they do, I once even had this little device that measures if you are in coherence.

Stephen Buhner, in his book The Secret Teaching of Plants, expounds on this heart intelligence that we have and how this a complete State of perception and expression, to be used to communicate with plants, write books or really every endeavor of life.
    My book on the philosophy and power of imagination and how to train yours:
    www.jinn-imagio.de/book

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), Harmony (8th March 2021), RunningDeer (8th March 2021), Stephanie (8th March 2021)

39. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

This is Dr. Christian Wilde's heart health formula, he's a Coast Radio regular

L-arginine
    bioperene
    silenium,
    magnesium
    taurine
    vitamin K2 (statins block K2, so more if taking statins)
    vitamin D3
    enzyme coQ10 (statins block production so more if taking statins

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th November 2022), Harmony (12th November 2022), RunningDeer (11th November 2022), wondering (12th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast