+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast

Thread: What's happening right now, and why

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Default Re: What's happening right now, and why

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    spirit of the thread which simply asks two questions: what's happening. and why? and invites everyone to address those with their own ideas many of which are very likely to overlap.
    I feel so bipolar these days. I feel I know the truth and yet I don't see HOW my POV could have any impact. I am not a bit worried about "souls" and cry for the bodies of a beautiful world. I see a suicide course at play today with people CHEERING it on gleefully.

I feel a deep sense of alarm for the future of living creatures. Only humans pollute our own nests. Living enveloped inside and out by poisons is readily embraced by those who have been called the "leaders and lucky ones".

To me it is so simple, NATURE is lawful, is powerful, is OUR BEINGNESS. The war with nature started when commodification of resources became the purpose of "our reality". No one seems to deeply question where we have arrived through "better living with chemistry". The poisoning began with the beginning of history.

The ends of all common efforts are murders by way of arsenic, lead, mercury and IGNORANCE.

People's brains are deteriorating along with the capacity to respond to the real threat.... that we made seriously stupid agreements. I think global dementia has now become the norm.
    Civilizations HAVE disappeared and never been rediscovered.

If we all die off and follow the path of the "others' fate", only we ourselves (who care about one's children) will be saddened. The world will be relieved.

IMO if a comet were to be headed my way today, I would feel relief. If it is going to end, then just be swift and sure with the death blow. The massive suffering seems to escalate daily and hurts terribly. It seems without reason or sense...

....And I hear the ones whom I thought would know better engage division between themselves over trivialities...

It is all seeming horribly "how has it come to this state" with no expectation of "wise" consensus and enlightened actions.

Last edited by Delight; 7th July 2020 at 20:06.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (7th July 2020), AutumnW (7th July 2020), Brigantia (7th July 2020), DeDukshyn (7th July 2020), EFO (8th July 2020), Forest Denizen (7th July 2020), Franny (7th July 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), Matthew (7th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), norman (7th July 2020), onawah (7th July 2020), pueblo (7th July 2020), Sadieblue (8th July 2020), Sirus (7th July 2020), spade (8th July 2020), Violet3 (8th July 2020), Yoda (7th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Delight,

You have just read what is inscribed on the hearts of so many, Delight. Thank you. I feel it too.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Alecs (7th July 2020), Brigantia (7th July 2020), Forest Denizen (7th July 2020), Franny (7th July 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), Justjane (7th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), Sadieblue (8th July 2020), Violet3 (8th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

The gloves have certainly come off. We all came here for this.
    The current situation creates enormous opportunity for growth. We must practice all that we have been preaching, the knowledge we have studied, the ideas we have read about and intellectually understood must now be used in real time. Turns out controlling ones thoughts, energy and vibrational state is not at all easy!
    I have followed Bill (and Kerry) from the very first days of Project Camelot. Watching interviews late into the night, slowly moving past surface reality to view the energetic manipulation taking place behind the manifestation. That journey leads to now. The understandings have prepared us to critically examine what is happening, and keep alert to what forces may be operating on multiple levels to achieve a variety of long term goals.
    We are powerful, creative, divinely inspired beings. That is the reason we are targeted for control and manipulation. The outcome may appear dark on the outer levels, but many battles are being fought and won on the inner realms. I appreciate all those fighting alongside me, even those with whom I may disagree, for we are all seeking to shift the energy to a higher vibration, and create a more enlightened reality for all living things.

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Alecs (7th July 2020), AutumnW (7th July 2020), Brigantia (7th July 2020), Constance (8th July 2020), Delight (7th July 2020), EFO (8th July 2020), Forest Denizen (7th July 2020), Franny (8th July 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), johnji (8th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), Metaphor (8th July 2020), pueblo (7th July 2020), Sadieblue (8th July 2020), Sirus (7th July 2020), spade (8th July 2020), Violet3 (8th July 2020), Wind (7th July 2020), Yoda (7th July 2020), Zirconian (7th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,334 times in 170 posts

Delight, I emphasize and share your viewpoint. The fates and suffering that has, and is, occurring not just of humans, but also of others of this biosphere is unacceptable. (And I do subscribe to the idea that nonhuman life suffers as well.) If I can offer words to help it would be this: your POV is really stronger, greater than you may realize. Keep projecting it, and keep positive. You're not alone in viewpoint, and you're certainly not passive.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Alecs For This Post:

Constance (8th July 2020), Franny (8th July 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), onawah (7th July 2020), pueblo (7th July 2020), Sirus (9th July 2020), Violet3 (8th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

That was my sense reading Bill’s missive when he said we were heading for a nuclear fallout under HRC and said that were the dark timeline 🤦🏻‍♀️ Dark for who? The planet won’t miss us and hopefully the rest of us get a reset.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by YoYoYo (here)
    Quote Posted by Justjane (here)
    The urgency isn’t coming from the dark side, the elite, they won 60 years ago when they smashed communism and made you believe it was a bad and evil thing. They’ve been winning for thousands of years. The urgency is from us. Coronavirus provided us a perfect opportunity to bring it all down. We could all have just stayed home, citing our health and demand the system change, instead, we fought the controllers to go back to work for them, and we fought each other on the internet, dividing ourselves along the classic left right dichotomy turning even a health crisis into a partisan issue.

... the greatest amount of freedom to do and be whatever they want.
    Communism is a tried and tested system. The results have been in for a long time, and they do not look good for communism. It's not known for offering the greatest amount of freedom (looking at China). There are enough examples of a full blown communist revolution from within 100 years to see how it turns out.
    That’s why we need that spiritual awakening. Communism works pretty well for the indigenous cultures. As an aside, totalitarianism is not a function of communism, it’s a function of bad leadership, having said that, China has been far more successful at reducing poverty than any other developing nation.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

EFO (8th July 2020), kfm27917 (7th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), silvanelf (14th July 2020), Violet3 (8th July 2020), Wind (7th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    All of this hinges on the testimony of one person though, and if you’re wrong about that, then you’re wrong about what follows.
    My impression is completely different. The US is one of the major causes of destabilisation in the world. They have interfered in other governments at every level, overthrowing governments they don’t like and causing wars to suit their own ends. They interfered with my own government here in Australia. They were instrumental in the sacking of Gough Whitlam, a Prime Minister who brought in free healthcare, free education including university education, no fault divorce, abolished the death penalty, stamped out military conscription, instituted legal aid, questioned CIA occupation in Australia and so on. There is also evidence they interfered in the election following Whitlams sacking helped along by Murdoch’s press.
    It is impossible to get accurate psychic impressions when heavily opinionated on a subject.

Getting back on-topic (timelines), the 2016 US election was clearly a timeline fork. As was the 2000 Gore/Bush election that went to the Supreme Court.
    I do find it ironic that so many people hate Trump, but not enough to have chosen the President Hillary timeline :-)
    None of this is opinion, it’s verifiable fact.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by spade (here)
    Trump isn’t here to save you. He’s here to represent everything bad and hateful and hurtful about Americans. He is the worst of you personified.
    This is a terrible thing to say about a person of which millions of people are supportive of. Say what you feel you must, but that very statement alone reflects your blind hatred of that man.

I don't support neither do I condemn the guy... he is what he is in public, but have you ever met him in person? I hear nice things all the time.

that being said.

....And someone deleted my post, of which I carefully took a lot of time to craft... next time, please edit it or flag it, but don't simply delete it. If any of you feel I have not contributed anything to this forum, I can simply take my departure, as I have no need to continue my presence here if I'm not welcomed.
    I have no hatred for the man. I live in Australia. I have nothing in this fight. I honestly have no feelings for him at all beyond mild amusement and I can see that that is difficult for you to understand but no one here actually cares about Trump or the US which means we are in a better position to assess this objectively.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

kfm27917 (7th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,889 times in 325 posts

What if solutions and potentials could be found from source through human in source resonance?

That is, humans becoming resonate with source through increasing their vibration, so the human heart (as an energy field) becomes resonant to the source within. The how to do this can be revealed through focus on heart expansion and kundalini.

In source resonance, heartfelt requests for solutions/ potentials can be made. Source solutions can form from the void within and these solutions in whatever form they take can dissolve the negative (inner/outer) and balance is restored.

Negative timelines, if requested can be dissolved in this manner, as can all imbalances. It's all within.

What if humans could do this if negative timelines emerge whoever is seemingly in charge?

What if humans realised they could create a wonderous world through source resonance?

What if there was a collective drive to do this?

What if the implementation of source potentials/solutions was only limited by human imagination?

Negative timelines may then not exist.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Ben (10th July 2020), Constance (8th July 2020), Delight (8th July 2020), EFO (8th July 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), Trisher (8th July 2020), Valerie Villars (8th July 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,345 times in 5,388 posts

Quote Posted by spade (here)
    Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    It was felt that that post had been provocative in its nature
    And JustJane's lumping of Americans with "He is the worst of you personified" isn't? Do I sense some bias here?

Look, I come here to PA to escape from all the MSM's 24/7 rhetoric / propaganda about Orange Man Bad this Orange Man Bad that. I'm so sick of it. How much more can the entire planet attack that man? He's just a man! But it's non-stop incessant dripping how incompetent, how aloof, how racist (really? after all the rappers have endorsed the guy for decades on end?). I don't talk about him, I never post about him. But upon arriving here to escape the tiresome complaints about a man, and what do I find? More attacks on this man, and not only that - lumping together everyone that supports him as the worst people on the face of the planet. Really??!! Seriously? isn't that a tactic of the left? Identity politics, no?

I'll call out BS when I see it.

Whatever the case. The target is not and should not be Orange Man, he is harmless.

The targets should be the SR Abusers, cannibals, child-eating, adrenochrome drinking, pedophiles who are truly the using dark forces and occult magic for power to stay in power as owners of corporations in the technocracy that runs the planet, buying off heads of state. That is why what's happening right now is happening. They are TRYING their best to shift humanity to become the hive mind that they seek to carry out, enacting Agenda 21 along with population reduction as we bicker over Orange Man Bad.
    Hey, easy tiger. Blinking flip. (Slaps face with a few dead fish left lying around: notes to self - clear up the dead fish!) For goodness' sake calm down a bit spade I'm looking for inspiration dude, not earache.

Inspire me. .
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Melinda (8th July 2020), Richter (8th July 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

That’s why we need that spiritual awakening. Communism works pretty well for the indigenous cultures. As an aside, totalitarianism is not a function of communism, it’s a function of bad leadership, having said that, China has been far more successful at reducing poverty than any other developing nation.
    Reducing poverty and I bet the trains run on time too. Yet the cost is huge... There's a rumour China has some issues. Easy to miss I suppose?

I'll spare you a list of other communist countries that failed, because I suspect you know the list already, and choose to ignore it.

It has been said, and looks likely, that communism has a bigger body count than both world wars put together

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Alan (8th July 2020), Constance (8th July 2020), graciousb (5th August 2020), Hym (7th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), ryanfraser (8th July 2020), Violet3 (8th July 2020)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

It has been said, and looks likely, that communism has a bigger body count than both world wars put together

God loving religions are #1 I think. The problem isn't communism, or religion, or capitalism or whatever label one might apply ... its greedy people and their corruption. Full stop.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Constance (8th July 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), Hym (7th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), spade (8th July 2020), Violet3 (8th July 2020), Wind (7th July 2020)

21. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Reducing poverty and I bet the trains run on time too. Yet the cost is huge... There's a rumour China has some issues. Easy to miss I suppose?

I'll spare you a list of other communist countries that failed, because I suspect you know the list already, and choose to ignore it.

It’s not choosing to ignore it, it’s just virtually impossible to create an actually communist country in a capitalist world particularly when other countries have taken you to war and imposed horrific trade sanctions on you.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

Melinda (8th July 2020), Violet3 (8th July 2020)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Not to defend Communism, but we never hear head counts to the bulk of lives snuffed out through Capitalism. American Indians for example? The capstone of Wounded Knee was only a few decades ahead of the rise the types like Hitler and Stalin, soon followed by Mao and others.

At the moment. I don't see any Communist countries with battle ready troops stationed all over the world, involved in several current and recent wars of aggression, initiating bloody coups, and causing mass suffering in certain places with strangling sanctions.

When I look down from low orbit, I don't see good guys and bad guys, I only see competing interests with their associated propaganda.

Of course mileage varies.

24. Link to Post #53
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,360 times in 680 posts

IMHO the difficulty on this forum is to agree on the timeline format we want to happen, that also has been corrected fot unintended consequences.
    The dark side in generally does not have this problem therein lays their strength.

Should we perhaps have a thread where we focus on AGREEING what our timeline (call it T1/Avalon)
    would be ?

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Ben (10th July 2020), Constance (8th July 2020), DeDukshyn (8th July 2020), EFO (8th July 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), Maknocktomb (8th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), Tintin (8th July 2020), Violet3 (8th July 2020)

26. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

I think you need to take another look at China.
    Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)

Not to defend Communism, but we never hear head counts to the bulk of lives snuffed out through Capitalism. American Indians for example? The capstone of Wounded Knee was only a few decades ahead of the rise the types like Hitler and Stalin, soon followed by Mao and others.

At the moment. I don't see any Communist countries with battle ready troops stationed all over the world, involved in several current and recent wars of aggression, initiating bloody coups, and causing mass suffering in certain places with strangling sanctions.

When I look down from low orbit, I don't see good guys and bad guys, I only see competing interests with their associated propaganda.

Of course mileage varies.
    Each breath a gift...

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alan (8th July 2020), Mare (8th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), Violet3 (8th July 2020)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Just ran unto this audio by Ghana president.
    What do you guys make of this?

He is describing the Virus game plan.
    https://youtu.be/ndLwNJHxKuI

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Moz For This Post:

ClearWater (8th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), Sadieblue (8th July 2020), Violet3 (8th July 2020)

30. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Hey that is nice middle ground. Any other day I might let it go.
    Right now, today in 2020, I think it's important to say: it's easy to take free market economy and capitalism for granted; the freedom of independent journalism we do have, because there are alternatives to twitter. I doubt communist countries would allow Project Avalon. The people of Hong Kong might agree.
    Last edited by Matthew; 7th July 2020 at 23:53. Reason: add original quote

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Harmony (8th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), onawah (8th July 2020), Violet3 (8th July 2020)

32. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Moz (here)
    Just ran unto this audio by Ghana president.
    What do you guys make of this?

He is describing the Virus game plan.
    https://youtu.be/ndLwNJHxKuI
    Thanks for posting this but it's not genuinely the President of Ghana. It's a pretty poor hoax designed to generate click-throughs.

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

ClearWater (8th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), Moz (8th July 2020), onawah (8th July 2020), Sadieblue (8th July 2020), silvanelf (14th July 2020), Violet3 (8th July 2020)

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

. . . . . . Many of the current discussions aren't really about "politics", though they can look superficially like that. It's really all about energy and awareness.

We're all working together here to help co-create a morphic field. And many others in the world, as well. That's why there are so many violent energetic attacks out there (i.e. in social media, institutional political correctness, the SJW crusades, etc etc) — because they're trying to destroy that field and replace it with something else.

And morphic fields affect belief systems. They really do. They act strongly that way.

We have to look at the biggest picture we can strain our eyes to see, and help and support each other to do that. It's not about any individual incident, and to get pulled down just to those levels and stay there creates a kind of myopia such that we may no longer be able to see properly what's really happening. . . . . . .

Did anyone actually read this part of the opening post ?

or were the doomium escape lanes all taken by then ?

I hardly know what the word morphic means and I'd like people to tell me it's not newage babble, but I'm very sure I know what Bill was getting at, and I agree.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

35. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ben (10th July 2020), ClearWater (8th July 2020), Constance (8th July 2020), DeDukshyn (8th July 2020), EFO (8th July 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), kfm27917 (8th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), ryanfraser (8th July 2020), Tintin (8th July 2020), Violet3 (8th July 2020)

36. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kfm27917 (here)
    IMHO the difficulty on this forum is to agree on the timeline format we want to happen, that also has been corrected fot unintended consequences.
    The dark side in generally does not have this problem therein lays their strength.

Should we perhaps have a thread where we focus on AGREEING what our timeline (call it T1/Avalon)
    would be ?
    That's actually a really interesting idea

Whether we'd all agree is another matter entirely ( ) but pretty much what the point of this thread really is: getting to a situation where, okay, we already have a very good idea of what the problems all are, but, here's a hit-list of things we could try. avoid, etc. to mitigate the worst case scenario/s.

Go for it.

Please do start one. I'd like to see a thread which focuses on solutions. And it doen't matter if they seem flawed, flaky, nuts, or genius; we can iron them out in conversation.

Honestly, go for it.

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Ben (10th July 2020), Constance (8th July 2020), DeDukshyn (8th July 2020), EFO (8th July 2020), kfm27917 (8th July 2020), Maknocktomb (8th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), Sadieblue (8th July 2020), Valerie Villars (8th July 2020), Violet3 (8th July 2020)

38. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

. . . . . . Many of the current discussions aren't really about "politics", though they can look superficially like that. It's really all about energy and awareness.

We're all working together here to help co-create a morphic field. And many others in the world, as well. That's why there are so many violent energetic attacks out there (i.e. in social media, institutional political correctness, the SJW crusades, etc etc) — because they're trying to destroy that field and replace it with something else.

And morphic fields affect belief systems. They really do. They act strongly that way.

We have to look at the biggest picture we can strain our eyes to see, and help and support each other to do that. It's not about any individual incident, and to get pulled down just to those levels and stay there creates a kind of myopia such that we may no longer be able to see properly what's really happening. . . . . . .

Did anyone actually read this part of the opening post ?

Thanks for that, really. And, also, the actual title of the thread.....(with respect to all who have, and who have also contributed sympathetically)

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

ClearWater (8th July 2020), Constance (8th July 2020), DeDukshyn (8th July 2020), EFO (8th July 2020), Franny (8th July 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), Sadieblue (8th July 2020), Valerie Villars (8th July 2020), Violet3 (8th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast