1. Link to Post #61
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 725 posts

Default Re: What's happening right now, and why

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)

Hey, easy tiger. Blinking flip. (Slaps face with a few dead fish left lying around: notes to self - clear up the dead fish!) For goodness' sake calm down a bit spade I'm looking for inspiration dude, not earache.

Inspire me. .
    Sometimes I'm inspired, sometimes I'm more inspired
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Constance (8th July 2020), DeeMetrios (8th July 2020), EFO (8th July 2020), Franny (8th July 2020), Hym (8th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), Mike (8th July 2020), rgray222 (8th July 2020), Shadowman (9th July 2020), Tintin (8th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,027 times in 910 posts

Lest we forget one of the many important agendas purposely obscured by the planned pandemic, may we not forget the fight for social, economic and personal independence of the people of Hong Kong.

I hope that the courageous people of Hong Kong know how many of us in the states admire their bravery and their fight for keeping the few freedoms they have seen rapidly being removed by the mainland. I do not know where this will end or how they will continue to fight the unnecessary repressions, but this is not over by any means.

I do see their strengths, their ingenuity and their entrepreneurship , even as they fight the suppressions out in the streets, online, at work, on t.v., in travel, in the courts, in the government and against the traitors who have given the mainland personal information that only traitors trade in.

Once a taste of freedom is embedded in the heart there is no relief until it is realized once again.

We do not forget how the Uyghurs are being imprisoned, language and cultural identities removed, brain washing internment camps now being the hypocritical and genocidal new communist norm.

For freedom's sake we are not ever far from those oppressed, making use of our own voices and our own positive works in these places where we have it so very much easier to speak, to write, to challenge the lies.

I hold the resonance of these truths as the water within me holds a crystalized thought. It exists and will exist without the necessity of any of these words.
    Last edited by Hym; 8th July 2020 at 01:02.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th July 2020), Constance (8th July 2020), DeeMetrios (8th July 2020), EFO (8th July 2020), Franny (8th July 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), Mike (8th July 2020), Shadowman (9th July 2020), spade (8th July 2020), Valerie Villars (8th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

. . . . . . Many of the current discussions aren't really about "politics", though they can look superficially like that. It's really all about energy and awareness.

We're all working together here to help co-create a morphic field. And many others in the world, as well. That's why there are so many violent energetic attacks out there (i.e. in social media, institutional political correctness, the SJW crusades, etc etc) — because they're trying to destroy that field and replace it with something else.

And morphic fields affect belief systems. They really do. They act strongly that way.

We have to look at the biggest picture we can strain our eyes to see, and help and support each other to do that. It's not about any individual incident, and to get pulled down just to those levels and stay there creates a kind of myopia such that we may no longer be able to see properly what's really happening. . . . . . .

Did anyone actually read this part of the opening post ?

or were the doomium escape lanes all taken by then ?

I hardly know what the word morphic means and I'd like people to tell me it's not newage babble, but I'm very sure I know what Bill was getting at, and I agree.
    Absolutely I did. And I responded.

Rupert can address what the morphic field is far better and more eloquently than I can...

Last edited by Constance; 8th July 2020 at 00:45.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th July 2020), ClearWater (8th July 2020), DeeMetrios (8th July 2020), EFO (8th July 2020), Franny (8th July 2020), gini (8th July 2020), graciousb (5th August 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), Hym (8th July 2020), kfm27917 (8th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), Mike (8th July 2020), norman (8th July 2020), Rosemarie (8th July 2020), Samson (8th July 2020), Shadowman (9th July 2020), Violet3 (8th July 2020), Wind (8th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,640 times in 2,598 posts

Constance thank you for the video to refresh morphic field concepts.

It does get one thinking. If you can bear with me here and put aside writing and vocabulary skills are not my forte I'll try and make some sense here.

Remembering back into a childs mind, example; watching other children at kindegarten and seeing one child saying quite mean silly things in an entertaining way and groups of children becoming entrained and following this one girl. I'm standing outside observing, thinking thats a strange energy dynamic but not entrained. Another, kindagarten teacher making children have a nap on mats on the floor even if they aren't tired. Observation from me observing; teacher had children doing what she wanted with the promise of one cheese cracker. I remember thinking, I would think it would take alot more crackers than that.

This was happenning when I was three years old, it was happenning with out words and labels or many learned habits. The observations were a knowing without needing words or vocabulary really.

If we can zoom out and look at the energy dynamics of people, systems we work with to prevent chaos,to try to aid coordination in running things smoothly to our needs etc., but still keeping our human qualities like emotions and how every action has consequences or affects everything to some degree, can we make choices from that vantage point.

If we were each a "cell" in the energetic view, could we choose to move at a pace that brought the whole up to a living working organism, without harming the other "cells" of the organism through it's evolution to become one "enlightened" evolving body, keeping our soverignty to choose from a" higher field" because we want to, not because we have to. Would we be able to hold that course if we knew everybody else was cooperating with you and cause no harm.

Is it possible that the 'manipulators' know that would be necessary to save the earth, but have put some important "knowledge" aside to force this to happen.

Possibly trying to artifically make us choose what they need for their agenda.

Breaking Universal laws of free choice, and the real point of learning.

Pushing us towards making wrong choices because they know we need to survive.

Using our love for cohesion and caring against us.

Blaming the majority of bad consequences caused by systems they put in place and benefited from most on the ones at the bottom of the power pyramid.

The ideas are of course simplified and are much more complex.
    Last edited by Harmony; 8th July 2020 at 04:28. Reason: not wearing my glasses

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Anka (8th July 2020), Constance (8th July 2020), DeeMetrios (8th July 2020), EFO (8th July 2020), Franny (8th July 2020), Hym (8th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), Samson (8th July 2020), Shadowman (9th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,099 times in 889 posts

Yes!Yes,Yes!
    The Morphogenitic Field is such a key concept ,and such a hopefull concept!
    And becomes even more hopefull combined with the concept of Critical Mass,wich means change needs only a small percentage of people to make it automatically available for the majority, the nature of the herd is to follow...
    I like to see us as a huge orchestra and our world as our music...When i jam with a crowd with drummers and singers ,dancers and musicians(thats whats my life about)This field is very real and the dynamics of the moods and energies are manifested in the music.
    One person can start a new rithem in the mddle of a another and its enthousiasm becomes so contagious that the whole crowd changes the beat, and a new tune is born!
    I persons thought can become a snowball ,rolling al over the land!I always feel Avalon is a key quality input for the collective vibration .Bravo Bill,Bravo Avalon!

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Chip (8th July 2020), Constance (8th July 2020), DeeMetrios (8th July 2020), EFO (8th July 2020), Franny (8th July 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), Hym (8th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), Rosemarie (8th July 2020), Samson (8th July 2020), Shadowman (9th July 2020), Trisher (8th July 2020), Violet3 (8th July 2020), Wind (8th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #66
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gini (here)
    Yes!Yes,Yes!
    The Morphogenitic Field is such a key concept ,and such a hopefull concept!
    And becomes even more hopefull combined with the concept of Critical Mass,wich means change needs only a small percentage of people to make it automatically available for the majority, the nature of the herd is to follow...
    I like to see us as a huge orchestra and our world as our music...When i jam with a crowd with drummers and singers ,dancers and musicians(thats whats my life about)This field is very real and the dynamics of the moods and energies are manifested in the music.
    One person can start a new rithem in the mddle of a another and its enthousiasm becomes so contagious that the whole crowd changes the beat, and a new tune is born!
    I persons thought can become a snowball ,rolling al over the land!I always feel Avalon is a key quality input for the collective vibration .Bravo Bill,Bravo Avalon!
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I emphasis how much I liked what you wrote Gini? Song and Dance. This is the way through. Brilliant! Thank you If everyone was to engage in song and dance as a way of being, the entire world could change overnight.

Tony Wright hypothesised that our ancient ancestors might have possibly communicated soley via song. He noted that singing is a right brain activity, whereas talking is a left brain activity. Singing engages the creative side of the brain.

What I love about pure song and dance is that our hearts are fully engaged. There is such an utter sweetness to pure music. Song and dance is such a celebration of all that we truly are. When we are fully engaged in song and dance, we are in the present moment and we are cultivating, nurturing and nourishing our souls.

When we dance and sing, we are reminded of a time that lays deep within our ancestral memories. Where life was slower, where we lived in the moment, where we lived by the natural cycles of the moon, where we came together and were able to express ourselves creatively through the music and where we were truly with each other in a place - a tribal gathering.

It is why music festivals are so popular, we yearn to be with each other and hear these sounds that have been with us forever. It is as Jordan Peterson says, a quasi-religious experience.
    Last edited by Constance; 8th July 2020 at 04:53. Reason: had to add a bit more...

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

DeeMetrios (8th July 2020), EFO (8th July 2020), Franny (8th July 2020), gini (8th July 2020), graciousb (5th August 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), Hym (8th July 2020), kfm27917 (8th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), onevoice (8th July 2020), Rosemarie (8th July 2020), Samson (8th July 2020), Shadowman (9th July 2020), Violet3 (8th July 2020), Wind (8th July 2020)

13. Link to Post #67
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

I'll just be moving on, no offense taken.

Though he doesn't touch on the plandemic, he gives incredible insight from an ex-insider perspective on the higher echelons of control. Some crazy pointers :

- up to 50 Pedophile rings in the US alone
    - Bill Barr used to be in charge of Bill Clinton and has flipped
    - the whole Ghislaine Maxwell thing is a ruse.
    - Surprisingly, he believes that the Rothschilds in the US has also flipped to the good side? It sounds like an impossibility, but an amazing one if true.

I hope I'm able to stick this video here and not be bumped off again as de-railing the topic : because I think this is majorly a part of "What's Happening Right Now, and Why". And the fork in the timeline as Bill has mentioned is about to fork once more. I certainly hope this is the case.

Oh and by the way, as Australia is truly part of the 5-eyes network, claims that it has no relation or bearing to the US is incorrect. Almost all of the Western world are intertwined with the US, except the tyrannical regimes.
    This talk about China lifting millions out of poverty? A lie.

The most eye opening interview on Organ Harvesting ever :

Mods feel free to move around the content as you see fit, but please don't delete!

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

DeeMetrios (8th July 2020), gini (8th July 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), HaveBlue (8th July 2020), Hym (8th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), Shadowman (9th July 2020)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by kfm27917 (here)
    IMHO the difficulty on this forum is to agree on the timeline format we want to happen, that also has been corrected fot unintended consequences.
    The dark side in generally does not have this problem therein lays their strength.

Should we perhaps have a thread where we focus on AGREEING what our timeline (call it T1/Avalon)
    would be ?
    That's actually a really interesting idea

Whether we'd all agree is another matter entirely ( ) but pretty much what the point of this thread really is: getting to a situation where, okay, we already have a very good idea of what the problems all are, but, here's a hit-list of things we could try. avoid, etc. to mitigate the worst case scenario/s.

Go for it.

Please do start one. I'd like to see a thread which focuses on solutions. And it doen't matter if they seem flawed, flaky, nuts, or genius; we can iron them out in conversation.

Honestly, go for it.
    If he will do,I'll support him!
    But we ALL have to work together for results.It's not hard or time consuming,it only need a little WILL
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Constance (8th July 2020), DeeMetrios (8th July 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), Hym (8th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), Shadowman (9th July 2020)

17. Link to Post #69
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    Quote Posted by kfm27917 (here)
    IMHO the difficulty on this forum is to agree on the timeline format we want to happen, that also has been corrected fot unintended consequences.
    The dark side in generally does not have this problem therein lays their strength.

Should we perhaps have a thread where we focus on AGREEING what our timeline (call it T1/Avalon)
    would be ?
    That's actually a really interesting idea

Whether we'd all agree is another matter entirely ( ) but pretty much what the point of this thread really is: getting to a situation where, okay, we already have a very good idea of what the problems all are, but, here's a hit-list of things we could try. avoid, etc. to mitigate the worst case scenario/s.

Go for it.

Please do start one. I'd like to see a thread which focuses on solutions. And it doen't matter if they seem flawed, flaky, nuts, or genius; we can iron them out in conversation.

Honestly, go for it.
    If he will do,I'll support him!
    But we ALL have to work together for results.It's not hard or time consuming,it only need a little WILL
    #metoo.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

DeeMetrios (8th July 2020), EFO (8th July 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), Hym (8th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), Shadowman (9th July 2020)

19. Link to Post #70
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,025 times in 444 posts

If you're interested, allow me to guide you down an interesting rabbithole.
    Interesting post Bill, thank you for sharing.

Listening to or reading (sometimes talking in person) to people who have personal experience of the timeline shifts, I sometimes wonder if words fail us in defining exactly what that is in a way that would satisfy everyone. It tends to be that way, with subtler and less 'material' aspects or realms of reality.

I see it a little like a map of sorts. Perhaps it's to do with shifting into a different 'reality' (if we word it to move beyond the concept of 'time'.) Like in the space of an instant it can feel as though the map of our reality has changed. Whole mountain ranges shifted, and little roads vanish whilst new ones materialise. A sense of our collective destiny being more in alignment with a higher good, a more beneficial trajectory.

Perhaps once you get into feeling the frequencies of people, places, things in general, it's easier to identify. Just like it's easier for a veteran scuba-diver to 'feel' their way around an ocean, than it is for someone who's never stepped off land.

Through January, February and March (those 3 in particular) there were some moments, possibly triggered by the influx of panic I saw in areas of alternative news outlets, where the energy was very dense. It was unlike previous doom predictions of earlier years. The energy felt very intense, like a tidal wave was coming. It took a lot of grounding to process, repeatedly shaking off the intensity whilst trying, simultaneously, to integrate what I needed to for my own growth. In other words, trying to recognise where I was sensing waves from the collective, versus aspects of my own fear that were emerging for healing or release.

What is interesting, is that even as I found a rhythm with it (or thought I did, I may of course be delusional) there would be moments that I felt something very different. Messages from a consciousness that felt like it was coming from outside myself. Perhaps they were from an aspect of my higher self, but I consider that semantics to some degree, because I think areas of the higher self, at a soul or spirit or psychic level, blend anyway with the higher selves of others and higher dimensional beings or consciousness. What these messages conveyed without words, but as clearly as words, was that everything would in fact be alright. Not to panic. If I was being an old romantic I would say it felt like a message from angels.

In addition to those waves or glimpses, which I feel were personal, there have been moments, specific days, or strings of several days, where it felt like higher dimensional energies were anchoring in our reality. This felt not so much personal, but like it was connected to the collective. They have, in black and white or negative/positive terms, a very uplifting frequency. And they feel, seen through the lens of time and our awareness of the current global shifts, as though they are part of an incredibly positive timeline. As though a more favourable destiny is taking root.

To anyone who hasn't experienced it, it might seem unbelievable. But what grounds it for me, in part, is having felt and experienced my own kinds of hell in years past, processing traumas, conversely highs, and incredibly harsh or intense energies and a range of subtle energies in between. So when I feel these positive shifts and waves in the collective, I sense that they are not my personal stuff – they have a different frequency, colour, feeling (whatever label or metaphor you want to use.)

I wonder sometimes if part of what is going on, is that we have entered a new frequency with 2020. It feels like there have been intense periods over the last 10 years in particular, lasting months at a time; some of them have been 'resting' periods, others have been 'charged' with energy. The charged periods are accompanied by a lot of unresolved trauma surfacing, old and corrupted patterns surfacing for healing, and when people or organisations can't handle it, they risk imploding, or exploding. Included with this has been an intensification of what we could call manifestation consciousness. Meaning our thoughts are creating our reality with more direct and immediate effect. So be careful what you think, as it were.

The alternating periods of 'rest' and 'charge' feel as though they have been getting closer and closer together over the last 10 years in particular, from a 'time' point of view. From a view beyond time as we know it, it's more like saying the polar opposite energies are becoming more integrated, and the healing or clearing more intense. The manifestations of the collective unconscious more apparent, whilst the manifestations of those who are conscious have a chance to tap into more support from higher dimensions.

In 2019 I had a sense this year would be, in way, like a portal opening. It was not going to be like previous years that led up to it. Others sensed it too. What it feels like is opportunity. Though it can be hard to see that when something looks like a hammer.

The '3D' part of me, with its need for food, shelter, safety, is tussling with bouts of anxiety. The part of me that sees a higher dimensional picture sense strongly that a greater good is manifesting.

I see how that's all pie in the sky woo-woo or whatever to someone who doesn't sense it. It doesn't fuel me with euphoric glee. It feels more like relief at a soul level. Like an aspect of God consciousness is becoming clearer through the thinning veil. Manifesting more around us. As one individual I am riddled with flaws. But the part of me that has, in some small way, connected to a higher consciousness can see this happening. It may not be pretty. But it is good. In the sense of holy. And if your willing to tap into it, it can also be wonderful. Allowing you not to disappear into a potentially self-indulgent world of self-gratification, but instead to amplify the energies that can assist in healing yourself and others. To hold a space for that reality. Blending our empathy with our own joy or peacefulness. As quietly or as openly as suits us on a personal level.

Hard to see it sometimes with all of the vileness surfacing in parts of the world. Violence, heart-break, all kinds of loss. But however I may fall apart, weak-kneed or trapped in wounds, this incredibly beautiful and intense truth is still present in the collective. I believe we are invited to tap into it. In whatever way we can. To remember our higher dimensional selves.

Long before 2020 people predicted this year would be unlike any before it. Chaos, conflict, all the usual suspects that come with intense changes. Not long before 2020, I think around 2019, perhaps slightly earlier, more than one psychic was claiming the 'war' was already won. That the path toward healing rather than reckless destruction of the worst kind, was already anchored. Perhaps it depends on your own level of awakening, or what you are choosing to experience at a soul level.

One thing that makes sense to me is that the more of us consciously choose a better timeline or destiny, the more we strengthen the collective to experience it sooner. I tend to think that a lot of the deeply adept individuals doing this kind of psychic work will not be found writing long posts on forums like this one. But they are doing the work regardless. To anchor the higher dimensional energies. And I think it's something we can be grateful for. I am grateful to them personally. I do not consciously know who or where they are, but I know they are there. Incarnate. And they make a difference.

Whatever this world has done to us, we are allowed to ask for what we want. Debates about politics, about who is a good leader, or how we define communism or capitalism, are interesting, and in their own way important. But they are not what I get from your post Bill.

If I were trying to put it as simply as possible, it is about asking for what we want, from the heart. An act that can be wordless, and some would call it prayer. We do not have to think we have all the answers. We do not have to choose between communism or capitalism. We can call forward, in our hearts, what is in alignment with the highest good of all.

Peace, freedom and healing.

Truth, justice, and divine intelligence.

Anyone whose heart has healed enough knows vengeance is not the highest form of justice.

Anyone whose heart has healed enough knows lust is not the highest form of love, or even love at all.

Deep down, we know. We know what to call for, in our hearts. The universe is listening.

I don't claim to have any answers. I can only share my experience as seen through the lens of my humble and flea-bitten soul. But I am grateful to have glimpsed what I have. At times it has brought me quietly to tears. At times it feels lonely, but it comes and goes. The higher dimensions are drawing closer, and we are invited to join. To see ourselves as worthy, through humility, surrender. To seek out the strength to forgive, and invite the strength to defend what is sacred. To truly choose love. Not in the sentimental sense of the word.

I probably could have written this better. I'm sorry I didn't. In a nutshell, I wish us all strength. To survive this storm, and step towards the highest and best versions of ourselves. We are on very fertile grounds.

Thank you for creating a space to share.

20. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (8th July 2020), ClearWater (8th July 2020), Constance (8th July 2020), DeeMetrios (8th July 2020), Delight (8th July 2020), EFO (8th July 2020), gini (8th July 2020), happyuk (8th July 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), Hym (14th July 2020), Jayke (8th July 2020), kfm27917 (8th July 2020), norman (8th July 2020), Satori (8th July 2020), Shadowman (9th July 2020), spade (8th July 2020), Sunny (8th July 2020), Trisher (8th July 2020), Violet3 (8th July 2020), Wind (8th July 2020), Yoda (15th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #71
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justjane (here)
    That was my sense reading Bill’s missive when he said we were heading for a nuclear fallout under HRC and said that were the dark timeline 🤦🏻‍♀️ Dark for who? The planet won’t miss us and hopefully the rest of us get a reset.
    That’s why we need that spiritual awakening...
    That's right, we do need a spiritual awakening. Mother Earth is just us in another form - We are every much a bit of Mother Earth as she is us. As long as we have contempt for others, we are missing the point of why we are here.
    Last edited by Constance; 8th July 2020 at 05:13.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

DeeMetrios (8th July 2020), EFO (8th July 2020), gini (8th July 2020), graciousb (5th August 2020), greybeard (8th July 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), Hym (14th July 2020), kfm27917 (8th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), Shadowman (9th July 2020), Trisher (8th July 2020), Violet3 (8th July 2020), Wind (8th July 2020)

23. Link to Post #72
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Melinda (here)

Listening to or reading (sometimes talking in person) to people who have personal experience of the timeline shifts, I sometimes wonder if words fail us in defining exactly what that is in a way that would satisfy everyone. It tends to be that way, with subtler and less 'material' aspects or realms of reality.

I see it a little like a map of sorts. Perhaps it's to do with shifting into a different 'reality' (if we word it to move beyond the concept of 'time'.) Like in the space of an instant it can feel as though the map of our reality has changed. Whole mountain ranges shifted, and little roads vanish whilst new ones materialise. A sense of our collective destiny being more in alignment with a higher good, a more beneficial trajectory.

Perhaps once you get into feeling the frequencies of people, places, things in general, it's easier to identify. Just like it's easier for a veteran scuba-diver to 'feel' their way around an ocean, than it is for someone who's never stepped off land.

Through January, February and March (those 3 in particular) there were some moments, possibly triggered by the influx of panic I saw in areas of alternative news outlets, where the energy was very dense. It was unlike previous doom predictions of earlier years. The energy felt very intense, like a tidal wave was coming. It took a lot of grounding to process, repeatedly shaking off the intensity whilst trying, simultaneously, to integrate what I needed to for my own growth. In other words, trying to recognise where I was sensing waves from the collective, versus aspects of my own fear that were emerging for healing or release.

What is interesting, is that even as I found a rhythm with it (or thought I did, I may of course be delusional) there would be moments that I felt something very different. Messages from a consciousness that felt like it was coming from outside myself. Perhaps they were from an aspect of my higher self, but I consider that semantics to some degree, because I think areas of the higher self, at a soul or spirit or psychic level, blend anyway with the higher selves of others and higher dimensional beings or consciousness. What these messages conveyed without words, but as clearly as words, was that everything would in fact be alright. Not to panic. If I was being an old romantic I would say it felt like a message from angels.

In addition to those waves or glimpses, which I feel were personal, there have been moments, specific days, or strings of several days, where it felt like higher dimensional energies were anchoring in our reality. This felt not so much personal, but like it was connected to the collective. They have, in black and white or negative/positive terms, a very uplifting frequency. And they feel, seen through the lens of time and our awareness of the current global shifts, as though they are part of an incredibly positive timeline. As though a more favourable destiny is taking root.

To anyone who hasn't experienced it, it might seem unbelievable. But what grounds it for me, in part, is having felt and experienced my own kinds of hell in years past, processing traumas, conversely highs, and incredibly harsh or intense energies and a range of subtle energies in between. So when I feel these positive shifts and waves in the collective, I sense that they are not my personal stuff – they have a different frequency, colour, feeling (whatever label or metaphor you want to use.)

I wonder sometimes if part of what is going on, is that we have entered a new frequency with 2020. It feels like there have been intense periods over the last 10 years in particular, lasting months at a time; some of them have been 'resting' periods, others have been 'charged' with energy. The charged periods are accompanied by a lot of unresolved trauma surfacing, old and corrupted patterns surfacing for healing, and when people or organisations can't handle it, they risk imploding, or exploding. Included with this has been an intensification of what we could call manifestation consciousness. Meaning our thoughts are creating our reality with more direct and immediate effect. So be careful what you think, as it were.

The alternating periods of 'rest' and 'charge' feel as though they have been getting closer and closer together over the last 10 years in particular, from a 'time' point of view. From a view beyond time as we know it, it's more like saying the polar opposite energies are becoming more integrated, and the healing or clearing more intense. The manifestations of the collective unconscious more apparent, whilst the manifestations of those who are conscious have a chance to tap into more support from higher dimensions.

In 2019 I had a sense this year would be, in way, like a portal opening. It was not going to be like previous years that led up to it. Others sensed it too. What it feels like is opportunity. Though it can be hard to see that when something looks like a hammer.

The '3D' part of me, with its need for food, shelter, safety, is tussling with bouts of anxiety. The part of me that sees a higher dimensional picture sense strongly that a greater good is manifesting.

I see how that's all pie in the sky woo-woo or whatever to someone who doesn't sense it. It doesn't fuel me with euphoric glee. It feels more like relief at a soul level. Like an aspect of God consciousness is becoming clearer through the thinning veil. Manifesting more around us. As one individual I am riddled with flaws. But the part of me that has, in some small way, connected to a higher consciousness can see this happening. It may not be pretty. But it is good. In the sense of holy. And if your willing to tap into it, it can also be wonderful. Allowing you not to disappear into a potentially self-indulgent world of self-gratification, but instead to amplify the energies that can assist in healing yourself and others. To hold a space for that reality. Blending our empathy with our own joy or peacefulness. As quietly or as openly as suits us on a personal level.

Hard to see it sometimes with all of the vileness surfacing in parts of the world. Violence, heart-break, all kinds of loss. But however I may fall apart, weak-kneed or trapped in wounds, this incredibly beautiful and intense truth is still present in the collective. I believe we are invited to tap into it. In whatever way we can. To remember our higher dimensional selves.

Long before 2020 people predicted this year would be unlike any before it. Chaos, conflict, all the usual suspects that come with intense changes. Not long before 2020, I think around 2019, perhaps slightly earlier, more than one psychic was claiming the 'war' was already won. That the path toward healing rather than reckless destruction of the worst kind, was already anchored. Perhaps it depends on your own level of awakening, or what you are choosing to experience at a soul level.

One thing that makes sense to me is that the more of us consciously choose a better timeline or destiny, the more we strengthen the collective to experience it sooner. I tend to think that a lot of the deeply adept individuals doing this kind of psychic work will not be found writing long posts on forums like this one. But they are doing the work regardless. To anchor the higher dimensional energies. And I think it's something we can be grateful for. I am grateful to them personally. I do not consciously know who or where they are, but I know they are there. Incarnate. And they make a difference.

Whatever this world has done to us, we are allowed to ask for what we want. Debates about politics, about who is a good leader, or how we define communism or capitalism, are interesting, and in their own way important. But they are not what I get from your post Bill.

If I were trying to put it as simply as possible, it is about asking for what we want, from the heart. An act that can be wordless, and some would call it prayer. We do not have to think we have all the answers. We do not have to choose between communism or capitalism. We can call forward, in our hearts, what is in alignment with the highest good of all.

Anyone whose heart has healed enough knows vengeance is not the highest form of justice.

Anyone whose heart has healed enough knows lust is not the highest form of love, or even love at all.

Deep down, we know. We know what to call for, in our hearts. The universe is listening.

I don't claim to have any answers. I can only share my experience as seen through the lens of my humble and flea-bitten soul. But I am grateful to have glimpsed what I have. At times it has brought me quietly to tears. At times it feels lonely, but it comes and goes. The higher dimensions are drawing closer, and we are invited to join. To see ourselves as worthy, through humility, surrender. To seek out the strength to forgive, and invite the strength to defend what is sacred. To truly choose love. Not in the sentimental sense of the word.

I probably could have written this better. I'm sorry I didn't. In a nutshell, I wish us all strength. To survive this storm, and step towards the highest and best versions of ourselves. We are on very fertile grounds.

For me January,February and March were interesting in receiving messages for what will be "next".

You said about "10 years"...yes I feel and are signs that at least for me I was turned back in that time (about "10 years" ago) having today's accumulated experience,but projected in the future now and future future.If this explanation make any sense...It's like sitting in multiple time lines and interact with all past action...sort of...I don't know how to explain better...

Once,at least,some of us will gather,everything will flow...we were prepared for that...
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Constance (8th July 2020), DeeMetrios (8th July 2020), gini (8th July 2020), greybeard (8th July 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), Hym (14th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), Shadowman (9th July 2020), Sunny (8th July 2020), Trisher (8th July 2020)

25. Link to Post #73
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,190 times in 437 posts

Imagine two mountains. Mountain A and mountain B.

At the foot of mountain B a great team of people are attempting to dig a tunnel through the rocks and earth. They have all manner of machines and hand tools. They sit and plan and talk and argue and come up with unique ways of tunneling through to the other side each and every night. The digging and drilling never ever stop as teams divide into continual shifts. Sometimes the roof caves in. Sometimes the walls cave in. Sometimes the materials used are not up to the job. Sometimes they manage to build a whole section of tunnel only to find the route they have taken will destabilise the whole thing so they start again at another point. At times the tunnelers split off into other groups and start their own tunnel in their own way or simply give up. Frequently they dig into another tunnel already started and end up back at the start. This has gone on for eons.

Mountain A is an identical mountain. At its foot is a team of people without any machinery or tools at all. They also want to get to the other side of the mountain. They simply walk the path that goes around it.

We can be either team of people we choose. We can endlessly battle the world by trying to change it or we can simply change ourselves.

Trisher

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

ClearWater (8th July 2020), Constance (8th July 2020), EFO (8th July 2020), gini (8th July 2020), greybeard (8th July 2020), happyuk (8th July 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), Hym (14th July 2020), kfm27917 (8th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), Rosemarie (8th July 2020), Satori (8th July 2020), Shadowman (9th July 2020), Violet3 (8th July 2020)

27. Link to Post #74
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    That was my sense reading Bill’s missive when he said we were heading for a nuclear fallout under HRC and said that were the dark timeline 🤦🏻‍♀️ Dark for who? The planet won’t miss us and hopefully the rest of us get a reset.
    That’s why we need that spiritual awakening...
    That's right, we do need a spiritual awakening. Mother Earth is just us in another form - We are every much a bit of Mother Earth as she is us. As long as we have contempt for others, we are missing the point of why we are here.
    Yes as you point out --just another form.
    We are form, formless, both and neither --that is beyond definition.
    The other is hell--smiling
    The other plays its part in the play of consciousness -- ultimately there is only One -- you/we are That. All of the same substratum
    The wave is "water" seen as separate from the divine ocean but thats a temporary appearance.
    So the Bad Guys and the good guys play their part -- no play in duality with out this.
    All will be well.
    Golden age coming -- its cyclic. Devil caged for 1000 years.
    Ours not to reason why.
    Yes contempt for others etc does not serve our spiritual awakening.
    Judge not etc.
    That does not mean lack of action or condoning, we must play our individual part whatever that is-- but without fear or any negative emotion.
    Just be the light.
    The dark if just absence of light.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ClearWater (8th July 2020), Constance (8th July 2020), EFO (8th July 2020), gini (8th July 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), Hym (14th July 2020), Shadowman (9th July 2020), Trisher (8th July 2020), Violet3 (8th July 2020), Wind (8th July 2020)

29. Link to Post #75
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)

At the foot of mountain B a great team of people are attempting to dig a tunnel through the rocks and earth. They have all manner of machines and hand tools. They sit and plan and talk and argue and come up with unique ways of tunneling through to the other side each and every night. The digging and drilling never ever stop as teams divide into continual shifts. Sometimes the roof caves in. Sometimes the walls cave in. Sometimes the materials used are not up to the job. Sometimes they manage to build a whole section of tunnel only to find the route they have taken will destabilise the whole thing so they start again at another point. At times the tunnelers split off into other groups and start their own tunnel in their own way or simply give up. Frequently they dig into another tunnel already started and end up back at the start. This has gone on for eons.

Mountain A is an identical mountain. At its foot is a team of people without any machinery or tools at all. They also want to get to the other side of the mountain. They simply walk the path that goes around it.

We can be either team of people we choose. We can endlessly battle the world by trying to change it or we can simply change ourselves.

Trisher
    Very good examples!
    There is a third way for Mountain C:transmuting the minerals of the mountain into a tunnel form.

In any of the cases,there is intention at the base.
    Last edited by EFO; 8th July 2020 at 06:28.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

ClearWater (8th July 2020), Constance (8th July 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), Shadowman (9th July 2020), Trisher (8th July 2020), Violet3 (8th July 2020)

31. Link to Post #76
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,190 times in 437 posts

Wink Re: What's happening right now, and why

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    Quote Posted by Trisher (here)

Trisher
    Very good examples!
    There is a third way for Mountain C:transmuting the minerals of the mountain into a tunnel form.

In any of the cases,there is intention at the base.
    Yes EFO!..All potentials are possible.

Trisher

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Constance (8th July 2020), EFO (8th July 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), Hym (14th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), Shadowman (9th July 2020), Violet3 (8th July 2020)

33. Link to Post #77
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Melinda (here)

You’re absolutely right Melinda and thankyou for your beautifully considered words and since you’ve opened the door, I’d like to fully step into the woo as it were.

Bill is absolutely right, I don’t call it a morphic field, just energy, and ultimately that’s all there is. We are that energy expressing itself. It’s known by many names of course, but I’ll keep it simple. I suppose at least part of our journey here on this planet is recognising ourselves as energetic beings, at one with each other and the universe and everything in it. Each of us have our own personal individual energetic identity as it were, our chakras size and energy intensity determines our energetic personality and it is our responsibility to clear our system as much as possible to ensure that we are the truest expression of that energy on the planet. In much the same way that we have an energy identity, so does the universe itself. I call it the energy ‘weather’. Just as we have experiences that cause an emotional fluctuation, so does the universe though I can’t begin to imagine what that looks like or where it originates from just that many of us can feel it, shifts at the personal level, the earthly level from other humans, and from the universe itself. I imagine that this is why the mystics created astrology, it was an attempt to map the energy fluctuations of the universe.

Part of awakening is being able to discern what is yours, what is others and what is the universe. No small task as you can imagine. Few of us are ever given a manual as to how all this works. Just a lot of trial and error.

The majority of us have become completely disconnected from our energetic selves identifying instead with the physical body. In fact, most don’t even believe it’s real, relegating their emotions or those tingling sensations at their gut or heart or in their hands and feet or up and down their spine as peculiar quirks of the human experience rather than a demonstration of our connection to each other and the divine.

It is critical that all of us are able to truly awaken to this as quickly as possible in order to get to work anchoring that energy. Clearing our energy systems of old programming and past traumas that have led to energy blockages is imperative. We need to be as clear as we can be so that we can live as the fullest expression of that energy. We are not just anchoring the new energy, we are clearing the old away to make room for the new.

Part of the problem with this process, is that those with the highest energy and therefore power to cleanse and anchor and heal, are also the most unstable. Forces conspire against them and many are destabilised and destroyed, experiencing mental illness, drug and alcohol abuse, childhood trauma. Many are institutionalised or commit suicide. Most are just left victims never realising who and what they are and realising the awesome contribution they are asked to make for humanity.

The elite are well aware of these machinations, they understand the mechanisms needed to destabilise entire populations and it doesn’t take a lot, just fear, division, hatred. It’s why we are kept in bondage to 24 hour news cycles and the like. As we become numb to one level of fear, they’ll up the ante to keep us trapped.

I wade into groups like these every few years to see where the population is at. Our mystics and teachers have been pretty clear about what an awakened person will look like and how they would act. Unfortunately those ideas have become bastardised through the years by selfish and materialistic charlatans and gurus and preachers. Our idea of goodness has become completely corrupted. But you are quite right, at our core, in our heart and soul, we know who we are meant to be and what we should be calling forth.

I had hoped the time was near but it’s not. Awakening has become synonymous with the truther movement rather than the spiritual process and wokeness has become a form of virtue signalling for the left.

My sense though, is that for those of us who are ready, we will be supported in a way we haven’t before. That for the last 10 or so years the energetic patterns on this planet have heavily supported a dark, arsehole agenda, but that is beginning to shift. It won’t assist all, but it will assist those ready and willing to step out. I think we are already starting to see that happen with the toppling of celebrity culture and such. Hopefully that is the beginning of the end of our fake hero worship of douches. We are also seeing a distrust of government and government structures and symbols like we never have before and whilst I don’t necessarily agree with all of the rhetoric surrounding that I’m beginning to see that it doesn’t actually matter, it is for the greater good.

I feel that whilst we will not see much change at the national level, we will be strongest in community and that now is the time to start co creating communities of like minded souls where we can feel safe in numbers and live in harmony with the earth. That our path through the wilderness is coming to an end and many of us will find home.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

amandapoet (18th January 2021), AutumnW (8th July 2020), ClearWater (8th July 2020), EFO (8th July 2020), gini (8th July 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), Hym (11th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), Shadowman (9th July 2020), silvanelf (14th July 2020), Sunny (9th July 2020), Wind (8th July 2020)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

I have no hatred for the man. I live in Australia. I have nothing in this fight. I honestly have no feelings for him at all beyond mild amusement and I can see that that is difficult for you to understand but no one here actually cares about Trump or the US which means we are in a better position to assess this objectively.
    You clearly have some strong feeling about Trump. Enough to derail a thread that was not political by regurgitating mainstream media propaganda about him being a racist, etc.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

HaveBlue (8th July 2020), Hym (14th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), ryanfraser (8th July 2020), Shadowman (9th July 2020)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sirus (here)
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I love your energy spade. In a down and dirty scuffle on the street I'd want you right there next to me all the way.

This thread opened with a cracking good post, that may have slightly over done the spinoff factors, like Dan Burish and his time lines. But really, if it was my opening post, I'd be disappointed with how far downhill this thread went from there.

Maybe we should all stop right here and go back and read Bill's opening post with a fresh mind, and start again.
    Well we have two key months. That being September and November which were highlighted in the pastors vision (with November being highly significant and potentially catastrophic).

September is a trial hearing for the George Floyd case and November is the USA presidential election. These are the only correlations I can think of at the moment.

As Bill says, the timeline has shifted (I felt a big shift at Brexit and another at the Trump election...shifts for the better!)

Like Han Solo says in starwars; I've got a bad feeling about this. I think a play on Trump is the most likely scenario.
    Just realised that Hilary Clinton's court date is also set for September.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sirus For This Post:

Harmony (8th July 2020), Hym (14th July 2020), Shadowman (9th July 2020)

39. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

The dark is just absence of light.

Hi Chris, I don't want to take that thread off on one so I'm using PM instead.

I'm sure if I ask you how and why you are saying this you'll have decades worth of back reading for me to do which I know I wouldn't do, for multiple reasons.

But, why are you saying darkness is just absence of light ?

I know, in the analogous version of light and dark in physics that's true, but I get uncomfortable with sticking to the dark/light analogy to that extent. After a lifetime of accumulating dots and joining them as best I can, without hardly any prescriptive guidance, I've about come to a conclusion that what we usually call dark, in an energetic 'good v evil' kind of way, departs from that analogy in that it's not a nothing ( compared to the something that is light ).

In my current schema of things, 'dark' is actually a something.

I feel we should address it as a something. I feel, in your thinking, you address it as a nothing. Am I correct about that, or could you briefly and simply explain how you may not ?

best wishes,
    norman.

edit:

Well, that was a cockup but here is now so you might as well all read it.
    Last edited by norman; 8th July 2020 at 13:53.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Chip (8th July 2020), EFO (8th July 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), Hym (11th July 2020), Melinda (8th July 2020), Satori (8th July 2020), Shadowman (9th July 2020), Wind (8th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast