Thread: What's happening right now, and why

1. Link to Post #81
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: What's happening right now, and why

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

IMO if a comet were to be headed my way today, I would feel relief....
    Your wish is the Universe's command?!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...comes-Visible-
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 8th July 2020 at 17:14.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Harmony (9th July 2020), meeradas (9th July 2020), Mike Gorman (8th July 2020), Shadowman (9th July 2020), Tintin (10th July 2020), Valerie Villars (10th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,813 times in 292 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

There are malevolent non-physical external influences, 100% for sure. The "darker" humans at loose here are all influenced (at least!) by those. There may well be positive external influences operating, too, but it's not the purpose of this post to discuss that potential aspect...

I look in the mirror in the morning, and I don't see one small, insignificant human being. I see a clear voice in the firmament, and that's what you each are as well. But to be that clear voice, first you have to get clear on things within yourself...
    Hi Bill,

What an amazing, insightful and inspiring OP. I'm sure that if there are "positive external influences" they are aware of your efforts and noble intentions and are very grateful for all that you do on this forum. There are indeed interesting days ahead, and I feel intuitively your leadership, inspiration and wisdom have a pivotal role in inspiring many, both within and beyond this forum.

Your continued and earnest efforts over the years to expose the sometimes uncomfortable truths on this planet have played a large part in the first step of awakening, which as you point out, is an important step. Promoting information and clear awareness of the motivations and actions of those who like to operate in secrecy can meet with strong opposition, not just from them, but those whom are under the spell of fear. You have met disinformation with clarity, showed patience and compassion to the less informed and courage in the face of adversity.

In short, "You are da man"

Well, it's hard to explain. But I'll give it a try. And of course, I can't prove anything at all.

This has happened quite a number of times, so I've grown to recognize it. Something I'm reading or listening to suddenly triggers what's best described as an unexpected realization. (In other words, it's always out of the blue, taking me by surprise, and I'm never poking around trying proactively to perceive anything like this. It comes to me, not vice versa.)

Then I focus on it, and I find my body is filled with energy. (It is again now, as I re-experience it while writing this post, and that's a kind of re-confirmation.)
    This is very similiar to what I experience, thanks for sharing that. It is like the feeling I got watching The Godfather movie concerning the timeline commencing in 2019. Some other movies I have experienced unexpected realizations, and sudden heightened energies, are The Matrix, The Last Airbender and The Pursuit of Happyness. But it can come anytime, anywhere. A line snatched from a song, an advertisement, or a passing comment you weren't intended to hear. It also can happen suddenly and powerfully while just sitting in silence.

Thanks again for all you do.

Together, we will rise. The journey will be different for each of us, but ultimately we will arrive at the same Truth. We can each utilize and share our diverse gifts. We can resist tyranny with wisdom and non violence. We can each follow that inner guidance and energy as best we can. We can forgive each others mistakes knowing how difficult it can be to see clearly in these dark times. We can choose love over fear, cause in the end, at the stroke of midnight, when things are at their darkest, Love Shall Prevail,

Shine on Brother
    In Love and Appreciation
    SM

Who knows, perhaps we will meet somewhere along the journey, at the time of the 3rd Sign, at the stroke of midnight and we'll make the 60's look like the 50's

Minimum Awareness, Maximum Problems
    Maximum Awareness, Minimum Problems
    Total Awareness, No Problems!

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th July 2020), Baby Steps (10th July 2020), Brigantia (9th July 2020), ClearWater (9th July 2020), Constance (9th July 2020), EFO (9th July 2020), Ernie Nemeth (9th July 2020), Eva2 (9th July 2020), Franny (12th July 2020), Harmony (9th July 2020), meeradas (9th July 2020), onawah (9th July 2020), onevoice (9th July 2020), Tintin (10th July 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (9th July 2020), Valerie Villars (9th July 2020), Wind (9th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #83
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

The dark is just absence of light.

Hi Chris, I don't want to take that thread off on one so I'm using PM instead.

I'm sure if I ask you how and why you are saying this you'll have decades worth of back reading for me to do which I know I wouldn't do, for multiple reasons.

But, why are you saying darkness is just absence of light ?

I know, in the analogous version of light and dark in physics that's true, but I get uncomfortable with sticking to the dark/light analogy to that extent. After a lifetime of accumulating dots and joining them as best I can, without hardly any prescriptive guidance, I've about come to a conclusion that what we usually call dark, in an energetic 'good v evil' kind of way, departs from that analogy in that it's not a nothing ( compared to the something that is light ).

In my current schema of things, 'dark' is actually a something.

I feel we should address it as a something. I feel, in your thinking, you address it as a nothing. Am I correct about that, or could you briefly and simply explain how you may not ?

best wishes,
    norman.

edit:

Well, that was a cockup but here is now so you might as well all read it.
    Not even the physics law that say "the analogous version of light and dark" is not right,photons are everywhere and simple lack of ability of not seeing in the dark or have sensitive devices to measure them lead to the wrong conclusion that dark is absence of light.

For example:if you enter in a completely dark room and lit a match,the room will be flooded in light,but if you enter in an illuminated room with a box and open it,the room will not become dark.

Darkness is only our perception of a low light environment.Human eye need 30 sec to adapt to such environment.

Even "up there" there is light.I perceive it as a fuzzy mist.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Brigantia (9th July 2020), ClearWater (9th July 2020), Franny (12th July 2020), graciousb (5th August 2020), Harmony (9th July 2020), Shadowman (11th July 2020), Tam (9th July 2020), Tintin (10th July 2020), Valerie Villars (9th July 2020), Wind (9th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

A quick note: and my thanks to everyone who's posted here in the last few days.

I'd like to add this clarification, if I may, which I omitted in my opening post.

I'm not suggesting or claiming that what's planned and intended is a nuclear war. That may very well not be the case any more.

But what I am pretty certain of is that there's a planned and intended firestorm — a social and cultural blitzkrieg — that will metaphorically "burn everything down", even if that doesn't happen literally. That's the point here.

And for that to happen, it has to start in the US, and part of that major global re-engineering project is the necessary removal of Trump.

Whatever you might think of him, he's an impediment to this all happening. Those with global agendas certainly seem to see things that way, and that may tell you a lot.

I understand that some people think that such a firestorm may be necessary to "reset" the world. There's a great deal in the world that needs resetting, for sure. But a HUGE, HUGE amount of caution is needed.

The dictum being implemented and deployed here is ORDO AB CHAO. (Order from Chaos.) And you know where that all started.

If you set fire to a tinder-dry forest hoping to clear some space for new things, one has to be EXTREMELY careful that you don't burn down your house, your community, and kill a large number of people, including yourself and your family.

"Playing with fire" is a powerful, well-known idiom for a reason.

Once a major fire is started through this kind of covertly planned arson, it's very, very easy for everything to spin out of control. Major conflagration, like a nuclear exchange (or a bioweapon release!) is not a directed weapon, and may not be controllable. If one supports it, one is supporting global Russian Roulette.

And even if this all happens according to the NWO playbook, and the 'order' (that word, remember!) manifests as planned, you may not like what you've now got.

And it'll be pretty hard (probably impossible) to turn the clock back and reset that.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th July 2020 at 11:03.

8. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (9th July 2020), Alan (9th July 2020), Alecs (9th July 2020), Alekahn2 (9th July 2020), aoibhghaire (10th July 2020), Baby Steps (10th July 2020), Brigantia (9th July 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (9th July 2020), EFO (9th July 2020), Eva2 (9th July 2020), Franny (12th July 2020), gord (9th July 2020), graciousb (5th August 2020), Harmony (9th July 2020), Ivanhoe (10th July 2020), kfm27917 (10th July 2020), kudzy (10th July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th July 2020), onevoice (9th July 2020), Reinhard (11th July 2020), Sadieblue (10th July 2020), Shadowman (11th July 2020), Sirus (9th July 2020), spade (9th July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (11th July 2020), Sunny (10th July 2020), sunwings (9th July 2020), syrwong (9th July 2020), Tintin (9th July 2020), TravelerJim (9th July 2020), Valerie Villars (9th July 2020), Yoda (9th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #85
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

And it'll be pretty hard (probably impossible) to turn the clock back and reset that.
    What happened with Novus ordo seclorum?It's no longer available?

It's not necessary to turn clock back and reset that...if "they" "manifest that",WE can also manifest different in a way much easier way and without any complication/s.WE simply have to go forward on our predicted path for which WE were prepared.

Easy as pie
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th July 2020), Franny (12th July 2020), Harmony (9th July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th July 2020), Reinhard (11th July 2020), Shadowman (11th July 2020), Tintin (10th July 2020), Valerie Villars (10th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #86
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,754 times in 2,614 posts

If the NWO isn't run by God him and herself I'm giving it a thumbs down.

I also have experiences of some kind of premonition, only like I have been pulled into a bit of a vortex and then back again. Sometimes returned a minute before I left and can freak someone out because I can speak along with them as their talking because I already just heard what they are going to say.

I had this feeling also in early January and I am seriously worried. What do you think, Bill, we can really do?

You mentioned morphic fields changing outcomes and Constance and others are providing some good rescources for us, what can we do to amplify frequencies to make an impact? Also mentioned more people are waking up and, of course, the information presented on PA is extemely important on that front. Will the Morphic field become stronger as each individual becomes more aware or should group meditations be held as well, if members can arrange times?

If Trump plays a pivotal part in a timeline that will oppose NWO, and enough folk see how the manipulated chaos is just part of the Problem, Reaction, will there be time to stop the Solution. I'm concerned the people that wake up and try and take action will be put in the same basket as all the rebellious protests going on and that may be used as part of the chaos that needs the planned solution. So, how can people oppose the roll out peacefully?
    Last edited by Harmony; 9th July 2020 at 11:55.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th July 2020), EFO (9th July 2020), Reinhard (11th July 2020), Shadowman (11th July 2020), Sirus (9th July 2020), Tintin (10th July 2020), Valerie Villars (10th July 2020)

13. Link to Post #87
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Harmony (here)
    If the NWO isn't run by God him and herself I'm giving it a thumbs down.

I also have experiences of some kind of premonition, only like I have been pulled into a bit of a vortex and then back again. Sometimes returned a minute before I left and can freak someone out because I can speak along with them as their talking because I already just heard what they are going to say.

I had this feeling also in early January and I am seriously worried. What do you think, Bill, we can really do?

You mentioned morphic fields changing outcomes and Constance and others are providing some good rescources for us, what can we do to amplify frequencies to make an impact? Also mentioned more people are waking up and, of course, the information presented on PA is extemely important on that front. Will the Morphic field become stronger as each individual becomes more aware or should group meditations be held as well, if members can arrange times?

If Trump plays a pivotal part in a timeline that will oppose NWO, and enough folk see how the manipulated chaos is just part of the Problem, Reaction, will there be time to stop the Solution. I'm concerned the people that wake up and try and take action will be put in the same basket as all the rebellious protests going on and that may be used as part of the chaos that needs the planned solution. So, how can people oppose the roll out peacefully?
    It will not be an impact per se,but more a shiftings in people perception...more or less...It's difficult to raise someone's frequency in a benevolent manner,people are used to receive something in return...something palpable...a new house,a new car...a new life (?).So giving hopes and promises is not enough(for them).

For those like WE,that understand how the "other" things works,will be no hard to have hope if we'll work on multiple planes.WE have first to learn how to combine all these planes and work with them to really create an impact.Music,frequencies,energies,intuitions,water,minerals,writing,crystals,bugs,intentions,animals ,plants,trees,wind,aliens and many others are here under our nose ready to give us any hand we wanted.With all these planes we have to work.It's easy.

You are right to be concerned about awaken people that can be put in the same basket by opposing and that's the reason of non opposing,but being like water.The water came out to surface and start flowing down.At a certain moment she meet a stone (that stone stays there from some time and she didn't know nothing more than only water flowing over) and she remember that in her path,but the water continue to flow and meet other stones and banks and vegetation and animal and insects drinking what she offer and she meet other flowing waters and make exchange of informations and together made a bigger stream of water until reach the OCEAN/S.

WE have to be like water and not like that stone that she meet.Opposing the current will only bring lost of creative energy.Everything come and go...WWI,WWII,crisis of any kind,swine flu,aviary flu,cv19...and so on.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (9th July 2020), Constance (9th July 2020), Franny (12th July 2020), Harmony (9th July 2020), Shadowman (11th July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (11th July 2020), Sunny (10th July 2020), Tintin (10th July 2020), Trisher (10th July 2020), Valerie Villars (10th July 2020)

15. Link to Post #88
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you EFO for your reply. I like the picture you create of the "flow". To be in tune with all levels is what is needed. I appreciate hearing about peoples perceptions changing and perhaps I should be more trusting.

I think I have fear around loosing choice, creativeness, and sovereinty. 😊
    Last edited by Harmony; 10th July 2020 at 11:35. Reason: spelling

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Anka (9th July 2020), Constance (9th July 2020), EFO (9th July 2020), Franny (12th July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (11th July 2020), Tintin (10th July 2020), Valerie Villars (10th July 2020)

17. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,334 times in 170 posts

To the extent a Trump second-term can delay progress down the path we’re presently on, I’ll support that. As I see it, we’re on a dark side timeline for this reason: there’s a strong underlying push to achieve singularity that goes back centuries, across countries, and, the people and organizations, such as research universities, now supporting it have been misguided about it.

From what I’m gathering, a social and cultural reset (a “great reset”) is part of the protocol. And, it could very well be that the social, economic, and political upheaval, via perhaps a post-modern, Marxist-type society, are all factors. It ties in with the “fourth generation industrial revolution” now being promoted at the World Economic Forum, and elsewhere.

Most people don’t know about singularity, and I, myself, are just coming to an understanding the complexities of this concept. But, basically, is about coming forth with such a profound change to life that extrapolating from the past is irrelevant. Go through the center of a vortex, and the side from which you came is irrelevant to where you now are. There’s no turning back.

Misguidance (that I state above) comes from the idea that singularity is about technology as we know it—genetics, nanotechnology, information, and robotics—transhumanisn. People see the outcome of these technologies as the inevitable and appropriate way forward. I see three fundamental problems with it:

1. The currently anticipated paths to singularity affect ALL humans (as well as all other life forms in this biosphere), and quite simply, humanity at this time doesn’t have sufficient wisdom, connection with nature, or expression of empathy, to go down this path. To illustrate, humans across this plant have a grand track record of irresponsibly dissecting, abusing, and ignoring nature.

2. Achieving singularity via innate capabilities within humans—telekinesis, mind over matter, etc. has been overlooked by the majority of proponents who are engaged in the singularity movement. I strongly suspect those who really know the history, very well know this.

3. Singularity is being pushed onto the vast majority of humans without their say.

For now, let me please point you to a very clear, but limited, talk between Jeffrey Mishlov and Jason Reza Jorjani about singularity that I encourage everyone to listen to closely.

Last edited by Alecs; 9th July 2020 at 18:02.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Alecs For This Post:

Chester (21st October 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (9th July 2020), Franny (12th July 2020), George (10th July 2020), Harmony (10th July 2020), kfm27917 (10th July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th July 2020), norman (9th July 2020), Shadowman (11th July 2020), Sunny (10th July 2020), Tintin (10th July 2020), Valerie Villars (10th July 2020)

19. Link to Post #90
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Harmony (here)
    Thank you EFO for your reply. I like the picture you create of the "flow". To be in tune with all levels is what is needed. I appreciate hearing about peoples perceptions changing and perhaps I should be more trusting.

I think I have fear around loosing choice, creativeness, and sovernty. 😊
    You don't have to thank me,I thanks you for giving me the opportunity of a quick and summary reply and that "flow"-ing thing was a moment of inspiration that I don't have it very often ,but I'm glad you like it.

And speaking of "fear around loosing choice, creativeness, and sovernty" I would suggest the following:
    -"energy" - came from a tensor ring;
    -"creativity" - bring intention;
    -"intention" - will be added to the ring;
    -"the ring" - will be put in water (river,ocean...);
    -"the water" - will carry your "intention" and ring's "energy";
    -"frequency" - add 528 Hz (water resonant frequency) and 188 MHz (ring's resonant frequency)

and you have the choice (of changing what you want),creativity (of adding your intention) and sovereignty (of doing something out of "matrix"). Wait for result. You'll never know from where will came...You will "empower" people without they knowing...only in a benevolent manner...

So,you never lost your choice, creativeness, and sovereignty,it was only a resting pause...for a new "inspiration".

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (9th July 2020), Harmony (10th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th July 2020), Shadowman (11th July 2020), Sunny (10th July 2020)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,005 times in 8,166 posts

Quote Posted by Alecs (here)

. . . Most people don’t know about singularity . . .
    I think most people intuitively crave it very much, but usually don't understand soon enough that the 'idea' of something can turn out to be the very opposite of the real thing.

The craving is from the heart, but will easily accept an offering from the mind. From that fundamental miss step one thing leads to another until it's a grotesque inversion of the original desire and an avalanche of heart felt disappointment, at best.

This is one of my favourite quotes, from Theodore Roszak (1970 - from the preface to "The Making of a Counter Culture"):

........"the capacity of our emerging technocratic paradise to denature the imagination by appropriating to itself the whole meaning of reason, reality, progress and knowledge will render it impossible for men to give any name to their bothersomely unfulfilled potentialities but that of madness. And for such madness, humanitarian therapies will be generously provided".........
    Last edited by norman; 9th July 2020 at 17:40.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alecs (9th July 2020), Constance (9th July 2020), Harmony (10th July 2020), Shadowman (11th July 2020), Sunny (10th July 2020), Valerie Villars (10th July 2020)

23. Link to Post #92
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 17:27.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

EFO (10th July 2020), Harmony (10th July 2020), Shadowman (11th July 2020), Sunny (10th July 2020)

25. Link to Post #93
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

A quick note: and my thanks to everyone who's posted here in the last few days.

I'd like to add this clarification, if I may, which I omitted in my opening post.

I'm not suggesting or claiming that what's planned and intended is a nuclear war. That may very well not be the case any more.

But what I am pretty certain of is that there's a planned and intended firestorm — a social and cultural blitzkrieg — that will metaphorically "burn everything down", even if that doesn't happen literally. That's the point here.

And for that to happen, it has to start in the US, and part of that major global re-engineering project is the necessary removal of Trump.

Whatever you might think of him, he's an impediment to this all happening. Those with global agendas certainly seem to see things that way, and that may tell you a lot.

I understand that some people think that such a firestorm may be necessary to "reset" the world. There's a great deal in the world that needs resetting, for sure. But a HUGE, HUGE amount of caution is needed.

The dictum being implemented and deployed here is ORDO AB CHAO. (Order from Chaos.) And you know where that all started.

If you set fire to a tinder-dry forest hoping to clear some space for new things, one has to be EXTREMELY careful that you don't burn down your house, your community, and kill a large number of people, including yourself and your family.

"Playing with fire" is a powerful, well-known idiom for a reason.

Once a major fire is started through this kind of covertly planned arson, it's very, very easy for everything to spin out of control. Major conflagration, like a nuclear exchange (or a bioweapon release!) is not a directed weapon, and may not be controllable. If one supports it, one is supporting global Russian Roulette.

And even if this all happens according to the NWO playbook, and the 'order' (that word, remember!) manifests as planned, you may not like what you've now got.

The UN and WEF do NOT represent the interests of the controllers. They present an idealised vision for the world. Their agendas are not binding. They’re what governments and business can hold up as saying they agree with or belong to as a kind of virtue signalling to everyone of their goodness but no one actually does it. It’s like woke culture for the elite. It is not an indictment of what it is to come.

Trump is not going to stop the US from burning to the ground, he’ll facilitate it, he already is. How do we know that? Because it’s already happening. He is divisive and does not embody the qualities needed for good leadership. How do we know that? His country is divided and he seems incapable of bringing it back together. He seems unwilling to bring the country back together. Trump wasn’t voted in via the popular vote, he was voted in via the electoral college. The people didn’t want him there, the controllers did.

Whilst the world appears to be moving toward the left socially, the majority of this is pandering to the concerns of millennials for consumer dollars and media attention. Economically the world has, and is, continuing to shift toward the right (recent pandemic bailouts and stimulus packages excepted).

Totalitarianism isn’t anybody’s endpoint. I mean, it is, but not in the way you are alluding to. The controllers have no interest in turning us into robots. If they did, they would just kill us all and make robots, would be far cheaper. We’re already controlled in pretty much every way we can be. All the controllers are really interested is making us work more for less. That’s why they demonise communism, socialism, RBE, technocracies, unions, feminism, civil rights movements, and any other movement or ism you can think of which requires the people to collectivise for their common good. This is why disinformation agents work so hard to infiltrate dissenting organisations and redirect the narrative.

Think about it for three minutes. Can any of you honestly say that you have ever seen such sociopathic nonsense in the truther community than you have since coronavirus started? How many documentaries have come out recently about the elites and their satanic abuse, ritual abuse and child abuse, microchips and nanotechnology which can control you mind, body and soul, depopulation agendas, FEMA camps, underground tunnels liberating mole children sex slaves. It has become relentless.

Do you really think this is a coincidence? That while we are on lockdown, with nothing to do but cruise the internet, that some of us might start contemplating our navels and pontificating about the state of the world and start to realise that we quite like it at home and our more relaxed way of living, spending more time with our children and families, not having to commute to work and enjoying greater flexibility overall, that some of us might start to think that there could be a better way to organise things? To work? To contribute? That maybe we don’t need white as much as we thought we did. That enjoying time with our loved ones and pursuing our own interests and having toilet paper is actually more important than fine dining and movie theatres and brand name products?

And just as we are starting to get nice and comfy in our routines these documentaries magically start appearing on our social media feeds. Groups spontaneously rise up with tens of thousands of members calling us to action against lockdown, vaccines, 5G, microchips, nanotechnology and other things that haven’t actually happened yet. And then they started banning them. Oooh, that just made them more exciting didn’t it. It must be true, we cried, if they won’t let us see it! Except we can see it, cos it’s the internet, and the internet is frickin everywhere 🤦🏻‍♀️

Coincidence? Really? A second ago we were thinking about how nice life could be and the next we’re in the foetal position, frantically joining groups and sharing sh!t on Facebook and twitter and doing precisely nothing about those wonderful realisations we had a few days ago. Except for the US, you guys brought guns, but you were fighting for the wrong things. You literally fought for the right to go back to work for your gaolers instead of breaking free.

We’ve been here before. Our governments will keep doing what they’ve always done, slowly chipping away at our rights, slowly tightening the noose around our necks, and we’ll stay here, arguing amongst ourselves on the internet.

Yeah, we had a moment. The moment is fast disappearing. Soon it will be gone.

The only thing that will save us is that morphic field you talk about Bill. A mass spiritual awakening. The only way that happens is by creating SAFE SPACES (😂 sorry, couldn’t help it). To change the morphic field, we need to generate chi, to generate chi, we need to feel safe.

So what can you do at this time? Help people feel safe. That’s it. We don’t have to hope or wish or pray for anything. Our spirit selves know what to do, know what to ask for, it’s probably best we let the ego out the way anyway. Reach out, reassure, we don’t need the answers, we just need faith.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th July 2020), loungelizard (12th July 2020), norman (10th July 2020), Shadowman (11th July 2020)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,005 times in 8,166 posts

Quote Posted by Justjane (here)

Think about it for three minutes. Can any of you honestly say that you have ever seen such sociopathic nonsense in the truther community than you have since coronavirus started? How many documentaries have come out recently about the elites and their satanic abuse, ritual abuse and child abuse, microchips and nanotechnology which can control you mind, body and soul, depopulation agendas, FEMA camps, underground tunnels liberating mole children sex slaves. It has become relentless.

Justjane, I almost never thank a post I disagree with so completely as I do this one of yours. I admire your fluidity of expressing yourself. It's kind of refreshing to read such fluidity that stands up head & shoulders above nit picking headbangery.

I had my mouth wide open from the start, reading your post. The paragraph I've quoted here was the one that gave me some resolve. Ah!, I thought, THAT's why.

If you, so far, don't think any of that stuff is real, I can understand why you are so conviced in your position. I'd be right there with you, in some ways, if I thought none of that was real.

Only time will tell, I guess.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th July 2020), Constance (11th July 2020), George (12th July 2020), graciousb (5th August 2020), samildamach (10th July 2020), Shadowman (11th July 2020)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

And just as we are starting to get nice and comfy in our routines these documentaries magically start appearing on our social media feeds. Groups spontaneously rise up with tens of thousands of members calling us to action against lockdown, vaccines, 5G, microchips, nanotechnology and other things that haven’t actually happened yet. And then they started banning them. Oooh, that just made them more exciting didn’t it. It must be true, we cried, if they won’t let us see it! Except we can see it, cos it’s the internet, and the internet is frickin everywhere 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Those groups that spontaneously arose against lockdown were organized on a peer-to-peer level on social media.

But groups like Black Lives Matter that rose up against police brutality are sponsored and funded internationally and given instant approval in the mainstream media, while they tear down statues and create other forms of chaos. The fact that the people in charge are organizing revolt against the people in charge, is a pretty good clue that the people in charge are hungry for even more power than they currently have. They're no longer happy with the "totalitarian tiptoe," they are stepping up the agenda. They're playing catch-up for the years they lost when Hillary didn't become president.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th July 2020), Eligos (10th July 2020), graciousb (5th August 2020), greybeard (10th July 2020), Matthew (10th July 2020), section9 (12th July 2020), Shadowman (11th July 2020)

31. Link to Post #96
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Those groups that spontaneously arose against lockdown were organized on a peer-to-peer level on social media.

But groups like Black Lives Matter that rose up against police brutality are sponsored and funded internationally and given instant approval in the mainstream media, while they tear down statues and create other forms of chaos. The fact that the people in charge are organizing revolt against the people in charge, is a pretty good clue that the people in charge are hungry for even more power than they currently have. They're no longer happy with the "totalitarian tiptoe," they are stepping up the agenda. They're playing catch-up for the years they lost when Hillary didn't become president.
    No they didn’t. Some of them might have but many are attached to organisations and many are now charging subscription fees to access deeper level information. They’re as much a scam as anything else though I’m sure some are genuine.

The media is supporting division and sensationalism, not BLM, BLM was just the movement that happened to gain momentum at the time. Most of the protests are peaceful. Most aspects of the movement are benign. But that doesn’t sell news stories so 💁🏻‍♀️

I‘ve said this elsewhere and so have others, the loony left is just another scam. The world is moving more to the left socially. It is natural that people would want to see the world move to the left economically. We’d like to see less stratification and more equitable opportunities. To counter that, the left is also infiltrated by extreme agents which undermine the whole cause and alienate its core base. The reality is that economically, unless you are a super rich person, every voter should be voting left. Subsidised education, healthcare, legal fees, improved working conditions, adequate leave and a decent social safety net should we need it, are things most of us would agree with. And yet, the working and under classes have abandoned the left in droves because of extreme social positions.

In reality, the left is far more a victim of this extremism than the right.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

loungelizard (12th July 2020), Shadowman (11th July 2020)

33. Link to Post #97
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

No they didn’t. Some of them might have but many are attached to organisations and many are now charging subscription fees to access deeper level information. They’re as much a scam as anything else though I’m sure some are genuine.

The media is supporting division and sensationalism, not BLM, BLM was just the movement that happened to gain momentum at the time. Most of the protests are peaceful. Most aspects of the movement are benign. But that doesn’t sell news stories so 💁🏻‍♀️

I‘ve said this elsewhere and so have others, the loony left is just another scam. The world is moving more to the left socially. It is natural that people would want to see the world move to the left economically. We’d like to see less stratification and more equitable opportunities. To counter that, the left is also infiltrated by extreme agents which undermine the whole cause and alienate its core base. The reality is that economically, unless you are a super rich person, every voter should be voting left. Subsidised education, healthcare, legal fees, improved working conditions, adequate leave and a decent social safety net should we need it, are things most of us would agree with. And yet, the working and under classes have abandoned the left in droves because of extreme social positions.

If I may butt in here ...

I agree that as humanity advances, moving "left" generally speaking, is what has to happen - if we are to prevent the destruction of our planet, if we are to truly treat others equal, etc.

But you have to be able to see that the "elite" (whatever name) - want to hijack any movements for their own gain? We touched on this on the other thread. The "left" I see today is barely recognizable ... it has been hijacked, just like the love movement of the 60s, and the teachings of Christ before that ...

Its gotta be a bit obvious ... no?
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Harmony (11th July 2020), loungelizard (12th July 2020), Shadowman (11th July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (11th July 2020)

35. Link to Post #98
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

If I may butt in here ...

I agree that as humanity advances, moving "left" generally speaking, is what has to happen - if we are to prevent the destruction of our planet, if we are to truly treat others equal, etc.

But you have to be able to see that the "elite" (whatever name) - want to hijack any movements for their own gain? We touched on this on the other thread. The "left" I see today is barely recognizable ... it has been hijacked, just like the love movement of the 60s, and the teachings of Christ before that ...

Its gotta be a bit obvious ... no?
    I’m not sure how you’re point is different to mine except perhaps in that we have different ideas about how the elite might gain from it.

I agree the left has been hijacked, that was the purpose of my post, but it’s been hijacked to discredit it and thereby lose its core base.

I’d also like to further my argument above. The elite aren’t ever left wing. They give lip service to woke culture to gain attention and sales but they don’t actually enact and follow left wing policies. They don’t pay fair wages or provide fair working conditions or pay taxes and most of them move their operations to developing nations to take advantage of cheap labour.

Again, the whole thing is a scam.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

loungelizard (12th July 2020), Shadowman (11th July 2020)

37. Link to Post #99
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think Justjane makes a very good point, the elite are neither left or right. "Left" and "Right" are just their pawns in a game of control.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Anka (11th July 2020), Arcturian108 (12th July 2020), graciousb (5th August 2020), Shadowman (11th July 2020)

39. Link to Post #100
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

I think there’s a lot on confusion here as to what is LEFT and RIGHT.
    It would be nice to get everybody’s understanding...

Let me share mine...

LEFT
    Communism
    Socialism
    Controlled economy
    Equal wages for all
    Abolishment of religion
    Free education (must teach left values only)
    Government over everything (tyranny)
    Abolish history
    Delete old people, snitch your neighbor in
    Borders for the serfs, no borders for government officials
    Mandatory everything government says

RIGHT
    Democracy
    Libertarianism
    Free economy
    Paid education (choice)
    Freedom of religion
    Government as a service
    Every man for himself, but share the love
    Borders are a basic tenet of stability
    Nothing is mandatory

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th July 2020), Shadowman (11th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast