+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Mainstream Sportscasters Waking Up

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Default Mainstream Sportscasters Waking Up

...and they are both black men, which I don't think is insignificant. Huge kudos to both Marcellus Wiley and Jason Whitlock for standing up to this madness. And loads of credit to Tucker Carlson for continuing to do the great work.

Wiley, an ESPN sportscaster, uses BLM's own words on their website to demonstrate their goal of destroying the traditional family unit. And Whitlock calls them out directly as being the Marxist political party they really are

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jason-whi...014047240.html
    Last edited by Mike; 7th July 2020 at 05:53.

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Alan (7th July 2020), Alecs (8th July 2020), AutumnW (8th July 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (7th July 2020), Bill Ryan (7th July 2020), christian (8th July 2020), Constance (7th July 2020), DeDukshyn (7th July 2020), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (7th July 2020), Gemma13 (7th July 2020), happyuk (7th July 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), Islander12 (7th July 2020), Ivanhoe (7th July 2020), Jake (8th July 2020), mountain_jim (7th July 2020), RunningDeer (7th July 2020), Sadieblue (7th July 2020), skogvokter (11th July 2020), Sophocles (8th July 2020), Sunny-side-up (9th July 2020), thepainterdoug (8th July 2020), Tintin (8th July 2020), Tyy1907 (7th July 2020), UNEEKSTUF (7th July 2020), Valerie Villars (7th July 2020), wondering (8th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Mainstream Sportscasters Waking Up

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    ...and they are both black men, which I don't think is insignificant. Huge kudos to both Marcellus Wiley and Jason Whitlock for standing up to this madness. And loads of credit to Tucker Carlson for continuing to do the great work.

Wiley, an ESPN sportscaster, uses BLM's own words on their website to demonstrate their goal of destroying the traditional family unit. And Whitlock calls them out directly as being the Marxist political party they really are

Wow Mike, you’re just really doubling down with this aren’t you? Why does this issue affect your sensibilities so much? I’m super confused.

Would be nice if we could take a moment to actually check and confirm sources, then we might find something like the below, rather than cherry picking this guy did.

“We make our spaces family-friendly and enable parents to fully participate with their children. We dismantle the patriarchal practice that requires mothers to work “double shifts” so that they can mother in private even as they participate in public justice work.

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.”

You can read if for yourself here: https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe

Mod note from Bill:

The https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe page has since been removed (which is interesting!), but it can still be found on archive.org here.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20200706...hat-we-believe
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st November 2021 at 12:56.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

AutumnW (8th July 2020), Bill Ryan (7th July 2020), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), Forest Denizen (7th July 2020), Mike (7th July 2020), Tintin (8th July 2020), Valerie Villars (7th July 2020), wondering (8th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justjane (here)

Wow Mike, you’re just really doubling down with this aren’t you? Why does this issue affect your sensibilities so much? I’m super confused.

Would be nice if we could take a moment to actually check and confirm sources, then we might find something like the below, rather than cherry picking this guy did.

“We make our spaces family-friendly and enable parents to fully participate with their children. We dismantle the patriarchal practice that requires mothers to work “double shifts” so that they can mother in private even as they participate in public justice work.

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.”

You can read if for yourself here: https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/

that just confirms everything i just said in my opening post.

BLM is a marxist/communist hybrid political organization bent on taking down western civilization and rebuilding it in their image.

it's all based on group identity and group guilt and group resentment. not only are they pitting black against white, they are also pitting male against female. it's divisive and militant. what "patriarchal practice" are they talking about?

you have to read between the lines just a little Jane. even a radical group like BLM has to play the game a little

Mod note from Bill:
    The https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe page has since been removed (which is interesting!), but it can still be found on archive.org here.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st November 2021 at 12:57.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th July 2020), ClearWater (7th July 2020), Constance (7th July 2020), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), Hym (7th July 2020), Ivanhoe (8th July 2020), ryanfraser (7th July 2020), skogvokter (11th July 2020), Sophocles (8th July 2020), thepainterdoug (8th July 2020), Tintin (8th July 2020), Tyy1907 (7th July 2020), Valerie Villars (7th July 2020), wondering (8th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

BLM as a concept?

BLM as an organization?

... this isn't going to help anything ... Making white people to kneel in front of black people an apologize for being white is frankly disgusting and its not going to help anything at all. I think MLK jr would have a few things to say about BLM.

Imagine if white people went around forcing black or native people to kneel in front of them and apologize for their skin colour ... Imagine if you saw that how it would make you feel? But its ok if you just switch the roles? Horrific.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 7th July 2020 at 17:11.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th July 2020), ClearWater (7th July 2020), Constance (7th July 2020), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), Ivanhoe (8th July 2020), Mike (7th July 2020), mountain_jim (7th July 2020), Sophocles (8th July 2020), Sunny-side-up (9th July 2020), Tintin (8th July 2020), Tyy1907 (7th July 2020), Valerie Villars (7th July 2020), wondering (8th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

This video is kind of off-thread, but still very relevant to the point you make about the ultimate goal of destroying the traditional family unit, and which is very much explored in this presentation.

It's called "Countering The Conspiracy to Destroy Black Boys (1987)" by Dr. Jawanza Kunjufu

In this video he explores:
    • When the conspiracy started
    • Who is against black boys
    • Why is there a conspiracy against them
    • What exactly is the conspiracy.
    • The relationship between black mothers and their sons
    • The relationship between teachers and black male students
    • Case studies
    • Rites of passage - when do black boys know when they have become men?

The video is nearly an hour long and I wish I could pick out the most relevant bits but I can't, simply because it's packed with solid arguments and information from start to finish.

"It's not a conspiracy to destroy black men, it's conspiracy to destroy black boys. If you destroy as boy, he'll never become a man". Such a painful to hear truth.
    Last edited by happyuk; 7th July 2020 at 18:14.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

AutumnW (8th July 2020), Bill Ryan (8th July 2020), ClearWater (7th July 2020), Constance (7th July 2020), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), Mike (7th July 2020), Sophocles (8th July 2020), Tintin (8th July 2020), Valerie Villars (7th July 2020), wegge (7th July 2020), wondering (8th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

You can read if for yourself here: https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/

BLM is a marxist/communist hybrid political organization bent on taking down western civilization and rebuilding it in their image.

it's all based on group identity and group guilt and group resentment. not only are they pitting black against white, they are also pitting male against female. it's divisive and militant. what "patriarchal practice" are they talking about?

you have to read between the lines just a little Jane. even a radical group like BLM has to play the game a little
    Well, given that they tell you exactly what patriarchal practice they’re referring to, I’m confused by your question. They literally write that they’re dismantle the patriarchal practice which requires mothers to work ‘double shifts’ as in work plus mother. Copious amounts of research show us that mothers carry the load of parenting and homemaking even when they work full time so unsure why you have a problem with this.

The nuclear family has actually only existed since the 1950s, prior to that, the majority of humans lived in familial groups with multiple generations living under one roof, including sideways generations. Many societies still live this way. Again, copious amounts of research have demonstrated the negative effect the nuclear family has on people but especially mothers and children who lack the necessary support to raise their families and instead feel isolated and alone. We are seeing a rise in post natal depression and it’s subsequent consequences.

Also, would like to add regarding the whole single parent thing. A meta study was conducted a few years ago which analysed the effect of single parenting on children’s outcomes and it found that when all the other factors were removed such as poverty, mental illness, drug abuse or criminality of the parents, the outcomes of children were exactly the same.

Mike, I won’t be responding to any of your comments again. It’s becoming increasingly clear that you have a very biased political and personal agenda against any minority group and there is just no point engaging with you. You aren’t honest. You don’t take the time to research or reflect on either the content of your posts or your comments regarding them. And you seem deliberately combative and obtuse. I just don’t have the time or the wherewithal to engage with people like this anymore. I’ve decided to focus my time on actually making the world a better place. Good luck on your journey 🤗

Mod note from Bill:
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st November 2021 at 12:57.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

AutumnW (8th July 2020), Bill Ryan (8th July 2020), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), Tintin (8th July 2020), wondering (8th July 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Well, given that they tell you exactly what patriarchal practice they’re referring to, I’m confused by your question. They literally write that they’re dismantle the patriarchal practice which requires mothers to work ‘double shifts’ as in work plus mother. Copious amounts of research show us that mothers carry the load of parenting and homemaking even when they work full time so unsure why you have a problem with this.

The nuclear family has actually only existed since the 1950s, prior to that, the majority of humans lived in familial groups with multiple generations living under one roof, including sideways generations. Many societies still live this way. Again, copious amounts of research have demonstrated the negative effect the nuclear family has on people but especially mothers and children who lack the necessary support to raise their families and instead feel isolated and alone. We are seeing a rise in post natal depression and it’s subsequent consequences.

Also, would like to add regarding the whole single parent thing. A meta study was conducted a few years ago which analysed the effect of single parenting on children’s outcomes and it found that when all the other factors were removed such as poverty, mental illness, drug abuse or criminality of the parents, the outcomes of children were exactly the same.

Mike, I won’t be responding to any of your comments again. It’s becoming increasingly clear that you have a very biased political and personal agenda against any minority group and there is just no point engaging with you. You aren’t honest. You don’t take the time to research or reflect on either the content of your posts or your comments regarding them. And you seem deliberately combative and obtuse. I just don’t have the time or the wherewithal to engage with people like this anymore. I’ve decided to focus my time on actually making the world a better place. Good luck on your journey 🤗
    thank you for taking the time to tell me you will no longer be taking the time to respond to me. very kind of you. i just told my black girlfriend what you said about my personal vendetta against minorities and we both had a good laugh about that. no, i don't have a black girlfriend, but i enjoyed writing that. whoops, was that racist? well good luck on your journey too. i've no doubt that you and your safe space will make a real difference out there.
    Mod note from Bill:
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st November 2021 at 12:58.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th July 2020), Constance (8th July 2020), DeDukshyn (8th July 2020), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), Jake (8th July 2020), onawah (8th July 2020), ryanfraser (8th July 2020), Sophocles (8th July 2020), Tintin (8th July 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Uh oh ... Men need to be the breadwinners now and women shouldn't be allowed to work jobs if they have kids? I'm pretty sure we just finally addressed that issue, now let's reverse it again?

If women are having issues with their husbands/fathers helping out then that can be solved but that's not a race issue, its a domestic one that we all face.

BLM as an organization is funded mainly by controlling wealthy interests and a bunch of bandwagoners that do it for marketing purposes. Its yet just another hijacked cause, being used to manipulate the interests of the wealthy ... nothing new.

My 2 cents.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th July 2020), ClearWater (8th July 2020), Constance (8th July 2020), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), George (8th July 2020), Mike (8th July 2020), mountain_jim (8th July 2020), Sophocles (8th July 2020), Tintin (8th July 2020), wondering (8th July 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Uh oh ... Men need to be the breadwinners now and women shouldn't be allowed to work jobs if they have kids? I'm pretty sure we just finally addressed that issue, now let's reverse it again?

If women are having issues with their husbands/fathers helping out then that can be solved but that's not a race issue, its a domestic one that we all face.

BLM as an organization is funded mainly by controlling wealthy interests and a bunch of bandwagoners that do it for marketing purposes. Its yet just another hijacked cause, being used to manipulate the interests of the wealthy ... nothing new.

My 2 cents.
    Again, it doesn’t say that, that’s just your overlay, which again, is disingenuous. What is with this group? Creating a fairer society is everyone’s business, why shouldn’t BLM include it in their remit as it applies to their people and their cause?

The deliberate intent to misunderstand or misquote their agenda by people here is frustrating and counterproductive. The only manipulation I see here is from this group and other pundits like you.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

AutumnW (8th July 2020), Bill Ryan (8th July 2020), Tintin (8th July 2020), wondering (8th July 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

thank you for taking the time to tell me you will no longer be taking the time to respond to me. very kind of you. i just told my black girlfriend what you said about my personal vendetta against minorities and we both had a good laugh about that. no, i don't have a black girlfriend, but i enjoyed writing that. whoops, was that racist? well good luck on your journey too. i've no doubt that you and your safe space will make a real difference out there.
    I was being polite. This isn’t social media. You’re not faceless, you’re an active and productive member of this group but your positions are problematic. It’s not about needing safe spaces, don’t give a **** what you say or do, I just have a life and my time here eats into it so I need to be selective about who and what I engage with. You’re not going to change so why waste my time on lost causes.

Mod note from Bill:
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st November 2021 at 12:59.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th July 2020), Tintin (8th July 2020), wondering (8th July 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

You've just wasted more of your precious time on a lost cause. I thought you were gonna go make the world a better place.

You weren't being polite. You just wanted to take a shot at me without having to take responsibility for it. Talk about disingenuous. I don't know you at all. I've never had any exchanges with you. Your announcement was pure ceremony. Of course you could have just not returned to the thread. I wouldn't have even noticed. And then you would have had some extra time to dedicate to all those important things you're pretending to be engaged in outside the forum. And I would have had more time to be a racist bigot.

I have no biases against minorities. That's absurd. I support black lives. I do not support Black Lives Matter. If you've been paying even a little bit of attention to their activities, you'd know why.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th July 2020), Billy (8th July 2020), Constance (8th July 2020), Ernie Nemeth (8th July 2020), George (8th July 2020), happyuk (8th July 2020), Hym (8th July 2020), Ivanhoe (8th July 2020), Jake (8th July 2020), mountain_jim (8th July 2020), Sophocles (8th July 2020), Tintin (8th July 2020), wondering (8th July 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

I support black lives. I do not support Black Lives Matter.
    Exactly, and Amen to that. blm and BLM have totally different ideologies and agendas.

The following is not intended to be critical or dismissive of anyone reading this... it's just a true subjective statement for me. It's sometimes really quite hard for me to understand how smart, aware people can't tell the difference. That often truly bewilders me.... it seems so obvious.

24. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bayareamom (8th July 2020), Billy (8th July 2020), ClearWater (8th July 2020), Constance (8th July 2020), Czarek (8th July 2020), DeDukshyn (8th July 2020), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), Ernie Nemeth (8th July 2020), Ivanhoe (8th July 2020), kudzy (8th July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th July 2020), Mike (8th July 2020), ryanfraser (8th July 2020), Sirus (8th July 2020), Sophocles (9th July 2020), Sunny-side-up (9th July 2020), Tintin (8th July 2020), wondering (8th July 2020), Yoda (8th July 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

A poem for everyone

See this new thread that Bill created for full correct transcript of poem.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...m-by-Gary-Voss
    Last edited by Billy; 8th July 2020 at 16:16.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bayareamom (8th July 2020), Bill Ryan (8th July 2020), Constance (8th July 2020), DeDukshyn (8th July 2020), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), Mike (8th July 2020), Sophocles (9th July 2020), Tintin (8th July 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I think, JustJane, that you are right. You have been fixed in your views for some time now. It is quite understandable. And not much anyone says will change that right now. Many of us came here with rigid stances as well, brought about by having felt isolated and alone for so long. And you are right.

Soon, however, if you stick it out, you will soften, and you will question your own views. Only then can learning begin anew.

I hope you hang around, your views are fresh and unique. They will alter our views as well.

Thanks for being you.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bayareamom (8th July 2020), Bill Ryan (8th July 2020), Billy (8th July 2020), ClearWater (8th July 2020), Constance (8th July 2020), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th July 2020), Mike (8th July 2020), rgray222 (8th July 2020), Sophocles (9th July 2020), Tintin (8th July 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I think, JustJane, that you are right. You have been fixed in your views for some time now. It is quite understandable. And not much anyone says will change that right now. Many of us came here with rigid stances as well, brought about by having felt isolated and alone for so long. And you are right.

Soon, however, if you stick it out, you will soften, and you will question your own views. Only then can learning begin anew.

I hope you hang around, your views are fresh and unique. They will alter our views as well.

Thanks for being you.

Well said Ernie. And Jane, if you're willing to come back to the thread I'm willing to try this again in a civil way. Perhaps I am combative, and maybe even obtuse sometimes! But sheesh, that felt just a little bit harsh...especially with the dishonest comment thrown in! I probably could learn some more about BLM thru their website. I've done a lot of skimming but probably not enough real reading. So, yeah, fair enough.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bayareamom (8th July 2020), Bill Ryan (8th July 2020), Billy (8th July 2020), Constance (8th July 2020), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), Ernie Nemeth (8th July 2020), Hym (8th July 2020), Sophocles (9th July 2020), Tintin (8th July 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It is not an organization's responsibility nor ability to fix the world's problems. We have several of those that have been "trying" to do that for thousands of years - non of them make the world a better place. Organizations are so prone to corruption by outside interests through the acts of funding and philanthropy. Its everywhere in plain sight to see.

So who's responsibility is it? It is all of ours and requires all our participation. If not, it is easy to sit back as a non participant and say "I wonder if BLM (the organization) has fixed the world yet?", or worse feel like they don't need to participate at all because "its the problem of the BLM organzation, not my problem to solve."

Joining a club, giving them money and practicing their rituals in the guise of fixing the world is what religions have been doing for a long time. It doesn't work. It doesn't do anything but give you the illusion it does - ad infinitum. People in their church have absolutely no idea of the corruption that has plagued their religion and would likely deny it if you told them. The group think offers protection to the corruptors.

I am speaking generally and broadly about how such organizations are most always hijacked by more private interest groups. Its risky and potentially dangerous. BLM is no different in my eyes. When I look at their guidance I see them only trying to encourage ways to promote outrage culture, find ways to make money for donations (of course), etc - instead of focusing on love and reconciliation, and small acts of kindness that go a long way - you know, the stuff we actually need.

Its up to each of us individually to influence the change, not some private clubs that have instructions for white people on how to act, etc.

This is why I do not support BLM the organization, or pretty much any organization - I didn't really learn the full truth about the cancer societies, until my father got cancer, then it became obvious that they were a front.

I of course, as indicate early in this thread support the black lives matter initiative and concept.

2 cents.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 8th July 2020 at 17:15.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bayareamom (8th July 2020), Bill Ryan (8th July 2020), ClearWater (8th July 2020), Constance (8th July 2020), Ernie Nemeth (9th July 2020), Hym (8th July 2020), Mike (8th July 2020), Samson (8th July 2020), Sophocles (9th July 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Blm is occupy last tuesday. A whole fkn bunch of ppl get aware, lets change ...nothing happens.

A lot of the ppl in the black lives matter mouvement have not read a single book.

Thats the Work in progress

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I see and Hear that in the streets where i live. The blacks act superior. Arjen Robben is gonne play soccer again... Let us cheer ...and ignore.
    Illiterated ppl are ready and well fed. Up.

35. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

You've just wasted more of your precious time on a lost cause. I thought you were gonna go make the world a better place.

You weren't being polite. You just wanted to take a shot at me without having to take responsibility for it. Talk about disingenuous. I don't know you at all. I've never had any exchanges with you. Your announcement was pure ceremony. Of course you could have just not returned to the thread. I wouldn't have even noticed. And then you would have had some extra time to dedicate to all those important things you're pretending to be engaged in outside the forum. And I would have had more time to be a racist bigot.

I have no biases against minorities. That's absurd. I support black lives. I do not support Black Lives Matter. If you've been paying even a little bit of attention to their activities, you'd know why.
    No doubt, BLM has been infiltrated. Those with power agendas have found a parade and are marching in front of it. That is easy to believe and is kind of the norm. Look at what happened to the original, Ron Paul, anti-war tea party. It was co-opted by John McCain and Sarah Palin. Likely, not too successfully, but there was an attempt to take a movement that was about peace and essentially turn it into a party for war mongers.

You will never have to worry about a minority successfully being able to overwhelm the majority who have government power, into systematically kneeling. That is part of the current theatre being played out. But like any other production, eventually the lights turn on and people file out.

Rest easy.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Mike (8th July 2020), Sophocles (9th July 2020)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Samson (here)
    A lot of the ppl in the black lives matter mouvement have not read a single book.
    Mod note from Bill:

No, you can't say that, and you don't know that.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ClearWater (9th July 2020), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), Ernie Nemeth (9th July 2020), kudzy (9th July 2020), Mike (8th July 2020), RunningDeer (8th July 2020), Snoweagle (20th July 2020), Sophocles (9th July 2020), Sunny-side-up (9th July 2020), Yoda (9th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast