+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast

Thread: Constance's empowerment portal

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,263 times in 5,712 posts

Default Re: Constance's empowerment portal

One day I was looking at some magazines that I found at a used bookstore in the 70's. They were a of series (kind of crude) of a monthly magazine about spiritual "new age" writings. Back at that time I had never heard of Rumi. I found the poem I will quote below.

This is the most important poem I ever read.

It is a poem that shows in a few words a major boon. This poem changed my gut feeling of fear of my "wrongness".

Quote “Come, come, whoever you are,
    wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving,
    it doesn't matter.
    Ours is not a caravan of despair.
    Come, even if you have broken your vow a hundred times.
    Come, come again, come.”
    ― Rumi
    This PM I was chatting with a friend who is struggling with his marriage because his wife is (IMO) in a SERIOUS confrontation with the same energies we all are facing. She is generally feeling so without power that she both SHOVES her power away and then feels resentful anger and cannot forget what others do with it. She is unaware of the inner conflict and is somatizing her process. She does not tolerate any reflections from him because she feels already so "worth less" that any suggestions feel sharp and unloving. She has shut down a lot and stays home brooding but feeling guilty for "not contributing". IMO many are experiencing spiraling out of a lifetime of suppressed pain.

I feel MOST empowered by the a NEW day every day and chance to leave the past in forgiveness. I told my friend when I last saw her about my visceral sense of being loved, aided and supported by something wholely dependable which LOVES me. She has a "god" who is out there and judges. She feels she has failed to serve this deity because she is "sinful".

We make vows and then feel shame about breaking them and a huge power returns when we know we are forgiven (by god ourselves). I love Rumi more than any other poet.

Last edited by Delight; 21st July 2020 at 03:54.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2020), Constance (21st July 2020), Eva2 (24th July 2020), Forest Denizen (25th July 2020), Franny (21st July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd July 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (21st July 2020), Valerie Villars (27th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks

I am certain of "god" but I have absolutely no idea of god as it is impossible to imagine. I feel god. this started happening when I started to learn how to relax. I went through decades of such intense pockets of contraction that a general tension was just normal. BUT, it was NOT.

This beginning of learning to relax used "techniques" but one evening, I started to feel a melting in various parts... that melting has continued. I associate the sense with being in touch with my beloved.

I am writing personally but I want to convey some principles that excite me because I feel they will unlock us. Yes, relaxation is a KEY. I will go so far as to surmise that we cannot FEEL ourselves when we are in contraction.

So many events have come though to help me. One was taking a course to learn a Mayan Healing Technique.

The healing technique is to establish an empty space for Divine Intervention. One of the distinctions claimed is physical manifestation from patients with the healings. Little spirals and specks of a black material may materialize. It was brought here to the states by Starr Fuentes who taught my teacher. It is in retrospect an authentic teaching as I have proved it.

I had learned that a blue torus is in the original teachings passed through Mexico and to the US. The Torus is like a space we spin. The blue flash was described as associated with connection for Divine to use. The process for me was an initiation but I would have just thought the two weeks as a "psychological" method except.... one day when I was putting the table sheets in the washing machine something REAL and Magical happened.

ON the day something REAL happened, I looked down into the washing machine and an electric blue flash came at me. It was like an upsplash.

I have seen these flashes ever since. I can see how the path was toward my soul intention.

The experience of dematerializing/rematerializing through some connection is part of the heritage. In modern times, there are stories of disappearing out a path of a oncoming car and things like that.

In Mexico, through Divine Intervention, Curanderas transported miles dematerializing and rematerializing to reach patients in trouble.

I was worked on by this teaching ever since 2006. When I became licensed as a massage therapist 3 years ago, I started using the method. The other day as I was massaging a clients shoulders, it was as if black grains of sand emerged. I have already seen "smoke" rise from the skin of clients.

I feel certain of god (but have no name and am agnostic). My work on "reality creation" however is showing its POWER of intention. My NOW seems in a quite wonderful "place" coming together of many threads for me. All the current affairs seem all confused and absurd though, and I am trying to dematerialize this construction I observe as insufferable.

But back to the being a minister, we named our church when I became a DI practitioner. I immediately knew mine as "Beloved Being, Being Beloved". The symbol is the moebius strip and these words are repeated all around the strip.

At that time I had really NOT relaxed. Then when I began, I started feeling my Beloved. It is extraordinarily visceral from the inside out. It is an intentional gripping onto my spirit rope to maintain the contact.

I cannot describe the fight of habit against being beloved! I only need to keep in my field the knowing that all IS well but that is hard!.

The struggle makes slow progress. I cannot just let that GOODNESS be everything. When I feel the inner friction, I use Divine Intervention for me in the form of an imaginary vacumm cleaner. This imagination is like what Jon Rappaort considers imagination. It is MORE than day dream. It effects my body. It heals my heart aches on every occasion. I have committed to confide in the god I imagine. I give all my pain and I relax. More pain, more confidence in god.

A different kind of sight is opening up, my heart eye is quivering. This is all REAL not just me. The reason I am posting is that hearing what makes me feel connected and true is like a gift from the beloved. Maybe someone will like hearing god is REAL.

I think god is working on us and there is a grand beauty of creation HERE and NOW whether we know or not. I feel excruciating whole being pain from terrible images. They are so horrible and I feel the friction of cognitive dissonance. My heart is choked at times.

These images need dematerializing so fire is sought to burn them for good. The fire burns all the dross. We are being burned because we choose it actually. There is fear about it but when one imagines that it need not be painful, and that one has a friend through the valley of death, the heart does not shut down any longer IMO.

If the truth exists, IMO it will show up in various places. This was inspiring to me and I felt uplifted. I appreciate the mind food.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2020), Constance (21st July 2020), Forest Denizen (25th July 2020), Franny (21st July 2020), George (25th July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th July 2020), Peace in Oz (8th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd July 2020), Trisher (25th July 2020), Valerie Villars (27th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #123
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Nature was Rob Greenfield's pantry for an entire year. I was completely inspired by Rob's efforts to completely immerse himself in procuring 100% of his food from neighbourhood gardens and his local community. No restaurants, no supermarkets, no markets, no takeaway.

I Grew and Foraged 100% of My Food for an Entire Year!
    Last edited by Constance; 21st July 2020 at 22:47. Reason: grammar

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st July 2020), Forest Denizen (25th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd July 2020), Trisher (25th July 2020), Valerie Villars (27th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #124
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In this spectacular video, from 51.03 to 55.21, Shine describes his experience with the sun. I've had a direct experience with the sun myself...

When we are in a natural state of empowerment, we can connect with all of our innate supernatural abilities.

Astral Connections: Shine - Didjeridu Master
    Last edited by Constance; 22nd July 2020 at 00:00.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2020), ClearWater (22nd July 2020), Forest Denizen (25th July 2020), George (25th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd July 2020), Valerie Villars (27th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #125
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In this intriguing film by National Geographic, called, Make Me A Genius, I learned that by unlocking the potential of the brain, we can become our own geniuses.

The story begins with Susan Polgar. Her father embraced the theory that any ordinary child could be turned into a genius and so he created a very unique education for her that kept her learning on a steep upward climb. Susan fell in love with the game of chess and so her father nurtured and nourished her passion. She became the top-ranked female player in the world and was the Women's World Champion from 1996 to 1999.

NatGeo "My Brilliant Brain" featuring Susan Polgar

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2020), ClearWater (22nd July 2020), Forest Denizen (25th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd July 2020), Valerie Villars (27th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #126
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is a delightful short video of Rupert Sheldrake's and Pam Smart's research experiment with Jaytee the dog. You will need to look at the subtitles if you don't speak german.

Pam's parents, who looked after Jaytee, were convinced that Jaytee knew exactly when Pam was coming home because they had observed the phenomenon for years. However, Pam was highly sceptical that this was true and so with Ruperts help, they set up an experiment to see if Jaytee was indeed able to anticipate her return home.

Jaytee, a dog who knew when his owner was coming home: The ORF Experiment

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2020), Forest Denizen (25th July 2020), Franny (25th July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th July 2020), Rosemarie (16th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd July 2020), toppy (22nd September 2020), Valerie Villars (27th July 2020)

13. Link to Post #127
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Amber Hartnell talks about her experiences with what she calls, ecstatic birth experiences. She shares how we can redefine the birthing experience, how we can tap into our intuition, and how we can empower our children.

When my son was tiny, I was led by my own intuitions to allow him to use sharp scissors and knives. He was very careful and never cut himself or hurt anyone else. I also used elimination communication with him from the time he was born. What this meant was that I was cued into all the responses he would give for when he would need to eliminate bodily waste.

Ecstatic Birth & Surrendering to All of Life with Amber Hartnell

For expectant mums and anyone else who wants to understand more about the conscious birth experience, Elena Tonetti-Vladimirova has made a documentary called Birth into Being.
    Elena talks extensively about her experiences with Russian women, the limbic imprint and the part it has to play in a childs development and offers some suprising insight into animal birthing too.

I'd also like to make mention of Jean Liedloff. She wrote the classic book called, The Continuum Concept

This is what Wiki had to say about her book:
    During a diamond-hunting expedition to Venezuela, she came into contact with an indigenous people named the Yequana. Over time she became fascinated with the Yequana, and made a decision to return to Venezuela to live with them. She wrote her book The Continuum Concept to describe her new understanding of how we have lost much of our natural well-being, and to show us practical ways to regain it for our children and for ourselves.[3] Her book is based on her experiences while living with the Yequana, and discusses in particular their style of child-rearing and its fundamental effect on their later lives.
    Jeans book changed the entire way I looked at child rearing and it gave me the confidence to be a relaxed mother in my sons first years of life.
    Last edited by Constance; 22nd July 2020 at 05:33.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Anka (22nd July 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd July 2020), Delight (23rd July 2020), Forest Denizen (25th July 2020), Franny (25th July 2020), Harmony (24th July 2020), Peace in Oz (9th April 2021), Sarah Rainsong (23rd July 2020), Valerie Villars (27th July 2020)

15. Link to Post #128
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Water, in the shamanic tradition is the how. If you want to know how to do something, wash some dishes, have a shower, stand or sit by a natural water oasis - a lake, a pond, the river or go to the ocean...

Water unites us and ties us together in a common purpose.

Speaking to the Water with Pat McCabe

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Anka (22nd July 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd July 2020), ClearWater (22nd July 2020), Delight (23rd July 2020), Forest Denizen (25th July 2020), Franny (25th July 2020), Harmony (24th July 2020), Rosemarie (16th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd July 2020), Valerie Villars (27th July 2020)

17. Link to Post #129
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

When I was first starting working with EFT, (The Emotional Freedom Technique) I was completely astonished by what I could do with it. It is one of the most versatile self-healing techniques I've come across.

The most interesting thing about it is that it works on a person, even when a person doesn't believe in it.

It also works really well for animals. You can either work remotely via a surrogate tap or tap on the animal directly, affirming whatever it is that is required.

The most practical and beneficial way to use the EFT technique and the umbrella for what supports and underlies every other pyschological modality you can possibly think of eg. The Sedona Method, Byron Katie, NLP, self-hypnosis etc. is Universal Kinetics. You can help to put back what is missing from a persons life instantly when it comes from this point of reference.

The EFT Basic Recipe by Founder Gary Craig
    Last edited by Constance; 26th July 2020 at 02:58. Reason: needed to be exact.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2020), Delight (23rd July 2020), Forest Denizen (25th July 2020), Harmony (24th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd July 2020), toppy (22nd September 2020), Valerie Villars (27th July 2020)

19. Link to Post #130
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There is the ability to manifest in the world

BEST Magic Show in the world - Genius Rubik's Cube Magician America's Got Talent

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2020), Forest Denizen (25th July 2020), Franny (25th July 2020), Harmony (25th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th July 2020), toppy (22nd September 2020), Valerie Villars (27th July 2020)

21. Link to Post #131
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it;
    Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Anka (24th July 2020), Bill Ryan (24th July 2020), Forest Denizen (25th July 2020), Franny (25th July 2020), Harmony (25th July 2020), RunningDeer (26th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th July 2020)

23. Link to Post #132
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There is something that has taken me the longest time to really connect with but now that I have fully connected with it, I'll share it here.

it is none of my business what anyone thinks of me.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2020), ClearWater (24th July 2020), Eva2 (25th July 2020), Forest Denizen (25th July 2020), Franny (25th July 2020), Harmony (25th July 2020), Rosemarie (16th August 2020), RunningDeer (26th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th July 2020), Valerie Villars (27th July 2020)

25. Link to Post #133
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A really practical and lighthearted approach to making your own soil bacteria.

Because I'm strictly a plant eater, I'm going to experiment with a coconut water kefir, coconut yoghurt, powdered probiotic and mycelium spore mix instead of the cows milk. I have tried similar things before, just not the rice starch as the base.

How to make soil bacteria for your veggie garden

I'm really looking forward to The Weedy Garden producing and sharing the rest of his videos.
    Last edited by Constance; 25th July 2020 at 07:58.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2020), Forest Denizen (25th July 2020), Franny (25th July 2020), Harmony (25th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th July 2020), toppy (22nd September 2020), Trisher (25th July 2020), Valerie Villars (27th July 2020)

27. Link to Post #134
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Mark Boyle has earned himself the title of moneyless man. He lives in a strawbale house that he built himself. There is no technology in this house. No running water, no electricity, no solar panels, no lights, no internet, no fridge, no mobile phone, and no washing machine.

He believes that anyone can build a house, however he also believes that we are living in a culture where we are told that only experts can do things because that is what capitalism wants. As he rightly says, we have been building our own houses since the beginning of time.

Mark was writing a book at the time of this interview. He says that even though he doesn't have a computer, he gets more done in less time because there are no distractions. It has changed the way he writes and he finds himself thinking twice before he puts pen to paper.

I have observed for myself that whenever I put pencil to paper, it changes the entire way I process information. I strongly suspect that it has something to do with the way that our brains are wired. I profess that I have my own concerns regarding the promotion of digital technology for our children; our children are no longer encouraged to use the natural pathways to develop the fine motor skills that handwriting brings, and which we have always relied upon to build healthy neurological systems.

Mark believes that technology is distracting us from our inner selves; it separates us from nature, our loved ones and every aspect of what it means to be human. He says that we need to understand the consequences that technology has brought to us, it is convenient, but it comes at a cost to our mental and physical health.

He believes that living this way has helped him to develop a more intimate direct relationship with the world around him. He acknowledges that there is less comfort to be had but more feelings of being present and alive to the elements. The challenges that come with living a natural life means that there is less comfort but a greater appreciation for life. He says that, tough is a good thing, we need to be in our bodies, we need to be in physical work.

A neighbour up the road from Mark asked him one day, what technology do you think had the most impact on rural Ireland? When he responded with the usual suspects, the car, the TV, the internet, the neighbour responded with, none of them. The answer surprised him. It certainly surprised me!

Something that has always been self-evident to me is that the reason we crave nature and go on holidays into nature is because it is a part of our natural state.

Interview with Mark Boyle, who Lives in a Self-Built Cabin without Technology
    Last edited by Constance; 25th July 2020 at 21:58.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Anka (25th July 2020), Bill Ryan (25th July 2020), Bluegreen (25th July 2020), Franny (27th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th July 2020), toppy (22nd September 2020), Valerie Villars (27th July 2020)

29. Link to Post #135
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Master Penman Jake wants our children to fall in love with writing by hand.

He says that we are abdicating so much of what we are learning and retaining not to our own memories but to the memories of our computers and other devices. By doing the different tactile movements of forming the individual letters and linking those letters, one to the other, then putting those words into the context of a sentence you are actually engraining the information in your brain.

As we challenge ourselves to master whatever gift, talents and skills we immerse ourselves in, new neurological pathways are forming, and there is growth and evolution taking place within all of that.

It was Jakes passion for art and writing that set him on the path to master penmanship. He was very much self-taught because he had already surpassed anything that his college teachers might have to offer.

Jake is led by nature and in particular, by birds for his inspiration. It is a love for the grace and beauty that they are. He says that what he is doing is the same story but a new chapter of history, for the penmen of old had these obsessions with birds. There was this appreciation for artwork where the brush strokes were feathered, the whimsy, grace and beauty that was in a flowing script.

Jake wants to bring the realism aspect into his work. His intentions are to bring new expression to the old for he says

You cannot honour the past by repeating it, you honour it by giving it relevance in the modern age.

This very much ties in with what Joe Marshalla has to say about the law of repeatlessness.

Master Penman Jake Weidmann | HUMAN

Goulet Guests: Spotlight on Jake Weidmann, Artist & Master Penman
    Last edited by Constance; 26th July 2020 at 03:05.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Anka (26th July 2020), Bill Ryan (26th July 2020), Franny (27th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th July 2020), Valerie Villars (27th July 2020)

31. Link to Post #136
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I believe in the good things coming...

Nahko And Medicine For The People - Black As Night [Official Music Video]

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th July 2020), Bluegreen (1st August 2020), Delight (27th July 2020), Ernie Nemeth (26th July 2020), Franny (27th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th July 2020), toppy (22nd September 2020), Valerie Villars (27th July 2020)

33. Link to Post #137
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Life can survive unimaginable environments. We are here to thrive

The deep sea.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Franny (27th July 2020), toppy (22nd September 2020), Valerie Villars (27th July 2020)

35. Link to Post #138
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In this short insightful video presentation, Dr. Mario Martenez brings psychoimmunology and the theory of chaos together to help us understand at a practical level, how to navigate chaos and turbulence in our lives in a way that will help us to thrive.

Life Is Not Linear: How To Navigate Chaos and Turbulence

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Franny (27th July 2020), Harmony (17th August 2020), toppy (22nd September 2020), Valerie Villars (27th July 2020)

37. Link to Post #139
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

After Pascale Honore became a paraplegic, she still yearned to surf on the ocean. Enter Tyron Swan, a friend. This is creativity and improvisation at its finest.

Duct Tape Surfing - Dream came true for Paraplegic Mum

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Franny (27th July 2020), Harmony (17th August 2020), toppy (22nd September 2020)

39. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    I believe in the good things coming...

Nahko And Medicine For The People - Black As Night [Official Music Video]
    I feel the same way as this music feels... GOOD things coming.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Constance (27th July 2020), Franny (27th July 2020), Harmony (17th August 2020), toppy (22nd September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast