1. Link to Post #141
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Default Re: Constance's empowerment portal

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

I feel the same way as this music feels... GOOD things coming.

Thank you Maggie, that was beautiful

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Anka (1st August 2020), Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Forest Denizen (17th August 2020), Franny (16th August 2020), Harmony (2nd August 2020), Mike (2nd August 2020), toppy (22nd September 2020)

3. Link to Post #142
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

When we put back what is missing from our lives, we can be unrecognisable, even to ourselves. We can grow and evolve beyond our wildest imagination. Tony is proof of this. Tony couldn't stand up to eat and he didn't have the energy to run for a ball. But with all his companions being there for him, and with lots of praise and encouragement and a stack of unconditional love, he finally found his way.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Kjhte1Jrru9k/
    Last edited by Constance; 1st August 2020 at 22:42.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Anka (1st August 2020), Bill Ryan (1st August 2020), Forest Denizen (17th August 2020), Franny (16th August 2020), Harmony (2nd August 2020), Icare (13th October 2020), Mike (2nd August 2020), PegasusRising (31st October 2020), toppy (22nd September 2020)

5. Link to Post #143
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Imagine if absolutely everyone who was awake and aware (who is able to) gathered together now to celebrate their lives with each other; playing, having fun, and sharing in uplifting homespun music and wholesome raw organic foods (the hugest love and peace festival the world has ever seen) with the intention of having a wonderful heart-connected time and just ignoring all the authorities and anything else that was an insult to their souls?

And then imagine if we just decided just to fill and to occupy all the spaces that have been unloved with the view of building a true community. People teaching others how to build natural homes and rebeautifying all that was required (all naturally of course) and sharing in everything; loving all and serving all, and turning our backs on anything that no longer served us.

Imagine if this caught on because we were like a beacon of light; people were just irresistibly drawn to being in the kind of space where unconditional love and creativity overflowed; all the answers to everything we needed to thrive as a community present as we connected with the true nature of who we are.

Imagine if people were able to let go of all the technology and anything artificial that drove their lives? Imagine if people were growing their own food, sharing in, and reciprocating in the abundance of it all.

Imagine if beautiful wilderness was a part of our rightful space to inhabit 100% of the time and we were living at one with nature and all its creatures.

Imagine if we all began to put back what was missing in our lives and we were able to do whatever it was that fulfilled our souls, nurtured our gifts, talents and skills and offered us the opportunity for growth?

Imagine if we just turned our backs on it all and just started to live the way that we really need to live in order to thrive? If there were enough of us doing this simultaneously, what could they do?

We need to be brave enough to be all that we are.
    Last edited by Constance; 15th August 2020 at 21:21.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Anka (16th August 2020), Bill Ryan (15th August 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (19th August 2020), Bluegreen (17th August 2020), Delight (16th August 2020), Eva2 (16th August 2020), Forest Denizen (17th August 2020), Franny (16th August 2020), Gracy (15th August 2020), Harmony (17th August 2020), Icare (13th October 2020), Mike (16th August 2020), Rosemarie (16th August 2020), toppy (22nd September 2020)

7. Link to Post #144
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"A SPIRITUAL "CONSPIRACY"

On the surface of our world right now
    There is war, violence, and craziness
    And things may seem dark.

But calmly and quietly
    At the same time
    Something is happening underground.

An inner revolution is taking place
    And certain individuals
    Are being called to a Higher Light.

It is a silent revolution
    From the inside out
    From the ground up.

This is a global co-operation
    That has sleeper cells in every nation.
    It is a planetary Spiritual Conspiracy.

You won't likely see us on T.V.
    You won't read about us in the newspaper.
    You won't hear from us on the radio.

We don't seek glory.
    We don't wear any uniform.
    We come in all shapes and sizes, colors and styles.

We are in every country and culture of the world
    In cities big and small, mountains and valleys
    In farms and villages, tribes and remote islands.

Most of us work anonymously
    Seeking not recognition of name
    But profound transformation of life.

Working quietly behind the scenes
    You could pass by one of us on the street
    And not even notice.

We go undercover
    Not concerned for who takes the final credit
    But simply that the work gets done.

Many of us may seem to have normal jobs.
    But behind the external storefront
    Is where the deeper work takes a place.

With the individual and collective power
    Of our minds and hearts
    We spread passion, knowledge, and joy to all.

Some call us the Conscious Army
    As together
    We co-create a new world.

Our orders come from the Spiritual Intelligence Agency
    Instructing us to drop soft, secret love bombs
    when no one is looking.

Poems ~ Hugs ~ Music ~ Photography ~ Smiles ~ Kind words
    Movies ~ Meditation and Prayer ~ Dance ~ Websites
    Social activism ~ Blogs ~ Random acts of Kindness…

We each express ourselves
    In our own unique ways
    With our own unique Gifts and talents.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"
    That is the motto that fills our hearts.
    We know this is the path to profound transformation.

We know that quietly and humbly
    Individually and collectively
    We have the power of all the oceans combined.

At first glance our work is not even visible.
    It is slow and meticulous
    Like the formation of mountains.

And yet with our combined efforts
    Entire tectonic plates
    Are being shaped and moved for centuries to come.

Love is the religion we come to share
    And you don't need to be highly educated
    Or have exceptional knowledge to understand it.

Love arises from the Intelligence of the Heart
    Embedded in the timeless evolutionary pulse
    Of all living Beings .

Be the change you want to see in the world.
    Nobody else can do it for you.
    Yet don't forget, we are all here supporting you.

We are now recruiting.
    Perhaps you will join us
    Or already have.

For in this spiritual conspiracy
    All are welcome, and all are loved.
    The door is always open.

~ Author Appropriately Unknown

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Anka (17th August 2020), Bill Ryan (17th August 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (19th August 2020), ClearWater (20th August 2020), Eva2 (20th August 2020), Forest Denizen (17th August 2020), Franny (17th August 2020), Harmony (17th August 2020), Icare (13th October 2020), toppy (22nd September 2020)

9. Link to Post #145
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A deaf comedian celebrating life!

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Alecs (13th October 2020), Bill Ryan (19th August 2020), Eva2 (20th August 2020), Forest Denizen (20th August 2020), Franny (15th October 2020), Harmony (20th August 2020), Icare (13th October 2020), Satori (13th October 2020), toppy (22nd September 2020)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th October 2020 at 22:05.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (16th August 2020), Constance (15th August 2020), Eva2 (16th August 2020), Forest Denizen (17th August 2020), Franny (16th August 2020), Harmony (17th August 2020), Icare (13th October 2020), Mike (16th August 2020), Peace in Oz (14th October 2020), Rosemarie (16th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th October 2020), toppy (22nd September 2020), Yoda (15th August 2020)

13. Link to Post #147
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks to Maggies (Delight) awesome find, I'm cross posting this video here.

Accidental Discovery of New Spirit Communication Method

Allan Botkin confirmed for me, and offered me realisations and takeaways around the following things:
    • Rapid eye movements when dreaming are a way of releasing trauma

• The cranial nerve in our eyes are connected with the spiritual - turn your eyes upward and imagine your life as if you were living a heaven-on-earth and see what happens

• Everyone needs access to this technique (not just in the hands of a few professionals)

• For those who haven't access to this technique, therapists could be treating people successfully for PTS/grief etc within minutes - not hours, weeks, months or years - saving a lot of money and time and suffering

• Emotions block the light.

• Sadness is the root cause of our suffering - anger and guilt are the subsidiaries. Deal with the sadness and the rest falls away naturally.

• Our natural state is to experience communication with those we love, whether they are on this planet or not.

• We are perfect, whole and complete - all we have to do is put back what is missing from our lives.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2020), Eva2 (14th October 2020), Forest Denizen (14th October 2020), Franny (15th October 2020), Harmony (14th October 2020), Icare (13th October 2020), meeradas (27th January 2021), Sarah Rainsong (19th October 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (14th October 2020), Zanshin (13th October 2020)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    [*]We are perfect, whole and complete - all we have to do is put back what is missing from our lives.[/LIST]
    I agree that the information concerning EMDR and the vast capacity of using the eye movement to tap into reprogramming the brain does deserve a unique thread but I like posting here since you invited us to participate. Empowerment is the most beautiful contemplation.

I am very very happy these days. I feel as if I grok my own paradigm. All my life I have been a seeker. I love information. Now I am receiving the notion that I am to use the best of what I learned to create a world. The implicAtion that I have synthesized is that we ARE ALWAYS CREATING "OUR' WORLD.

THE MATRIX SHATTER HAS OPENED DOORS TO OUR POWER TO DITCH THE EGREGORES.

We see it now. There are layers and layers of grouped minds that are all splintering. These created a huge paradigm of war, scarcity, guilt, pain, SUFFERING. This paradigm which I will claim is all based in a single idea of DEATH and the reaction to death of FEAR is falling to pieces. The disillusionment can propel people outside the confines. This is POWER. We can now create the world our hearts all ways know is possible.

BUT we have to ditch our focus in a profoundly deep way. The thing is here in the alt community, people are feeling it is necessary to be realistic (fix up what already is) in some way... count the crimes, stock the supplies and share all about the plans of the New World ORDER and on and on. Lots of people are asking others to come be in a new Egregore they started (well meaning) This is a TRAP!!!!!!! (CONT> INFINITE EXCLAMATION).

IMO the most important thing we must do is turn our backs on giving any importance to problem-reaction-solution and head mentally to what we would choose with our whole being to experience. IMO we are absolutely needing to Believe OUR IMAGININGS to see the manoifested because we are in a MATRIX of matrixes. IMO this is a simulation from God (and I don't know God except by the Effects). We have free will and the simulation is FOR US to thrive. IMO we are here to CREATE OUR WORLD(S) in fractal pattern of self similarity to Ideals that are arising from principles in the causal plane and step denser and denser until it is our very body and surroundings. There is an astral cloud of congested thought forms which we may each clear in our own minds.

PEOPLE congregate in EGREGORES and all of them have been corrupted. The repeat and repeat of the concepts we have taken as "true"has devolved into a life less pattern of ugliness. BUT we can tap into the beauty that is in each of us and believe it's manifestation. We can DO THIS NOW!

My synthesis for me at the moment of "what's happening" is the shattering of the collective matrix is a gift. IMO the light IS shining through the shards. Betrayal hurts but the disillusion is the chance to understand how we create our own experience IN WHATEVER. This is very very exciting for me and all I want to talk about is the good news that I am receiving.

I have been using my imagination for a really strong world creation. I actually imagine my world in my heart. It is surrounded by the most exquisite field. I don't know that it needs description but I see it today as a shimmering gold flecked cloud that immerses EVERYTHING in and around the earth. I feel it in my surroundings TOO.

I imagine everyone and that includes all beings already happy and free. I love the feeling of this world: friendly, all having unique experiences but all able to empathize and share despite TOTALLY different POV and therefore "reality". I have no idea how that could work but I feel it done.

I live alone, spend ,most of my time with just my friends the animals cats, dogs, chickens and the other animals around. I feel very cognitively centered and peacefully confident. I call the light I KNOW is the light of" THE PRINCIPLE of Christ": just because I like that as a way of picturing. I am KNOWN by this light and loved. I have my own religion Beloved Being, Being Beloved and this is an endless chain of relationship.

I would so enjoy being able to meet others who already know that we create our experience and want to use the tool to make a beautiful world for ourselves. I imagine there is already COMMUNITY. We all work together all over the world. IMO we all are tasked with this "job" of world recreation. It is just be cause by way of being here on earth. To be conscious about it and in touch with the infinite intelligence who is also personal is my deepest joy.

I work as a massage therapist and love my job. I enter into a rapport with people just because they have allowed me to touch them and that feels so holy! The sense of trust and love and appreciation that the Light gives me spreads and people do feel good.

I had a terribly dark night and empathize with the pain we are ready to release. Just a few years ago, I was an RN then and my husband had passed away from a brain tumor. I was so confused because what I have always believed is that our bodies heal naturally and I could not figure out how to tell others. No one seemed to hear me?

Since then I realize that showing others is the only way and actually in a small way I feel proud of myself because I feel less and less needy to say anything. I am more centered in just being kind, being myself and learning what I need to be loving on my surroundings. It has even become something more deep! I am accessing my areas of resistance and transmuting the resistance and feeling that is GOOD and the WAY! My way hehe.

I am laughing at myself more and more because I sincerely believe we are each meant to create a world and yet I have still been addicted ti looking for validation. I still needed someone to verify to me that my idea of how "things should be" is not crazy weird. Seeking the need to be validated, I wanted everyone to be like me to prove my POV. How hilarious.

I laugh and laugh because the truth is that whatever I might choose to believe, the Light says "Yes" and that means that the appearance is so malleable and the "REALITY" is of being with the light ALL WAYS. Here there and everywhere consciousness uses attention and makes worlds. Illusions or simulations or whatever, worlds have a structure and we can choose patterns. IMO the ultimate structure is filtered into forms and we have been given free will. My big question was always, if we have free will, then we must have huge leeway in expression in form so why always the same?

I would love to live in this body for many years exploring my questions and playing with being and creating without having to start over as a baby. I feel surrounded by a nature that is thriving, transmuting all poisons, transposing fearful ideas that need an up grade, all in MY world.

This will be such IMO that your sphere, my sphere, all spheres of "being with" will move to more fertile ground for soul to embody. I feel a gathering with those embracing principles we know on deep core levels.... This means to me we will be sovereign inspirited awareness WITH OTHERS and then we will enjoy sharing our worlds.

Love and hugs and blessings,

Maggie

The dead paradigm is a husk. But it has gnarly seeds that we can pick up and which will replicate the paradigm

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2020), Constance (15th October 2020), Forest Denizen (15th October 2020), Franny (15th October 2020), Harmony (31st October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th October 2020)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Raymond Moody says at the end of this conversation that he is curious. He is obviously a very happy man. He has accumulated evidence suggesting observing our lives as dramatic stories makes sense. "God loves stories". Being so immersed in the story line is the challenge. Being curious is a very happy way of stretching beyond limited story lines. IMO when we 100% know we are creating our story, we immediately experience a shift that is IMO irrevocable... as if we eneter a new "game level". One just cannot be as attached to the plot when one KNOWS there are alternatives. One just cannot feel afraid when one knows we have authority.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2020), Constance (15th October 2020), Forest Denizen (15th October 2020), Harmony (31st October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th October 2020)

19. Link to Post #150
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	the universe pretending to be individuals.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	44780  
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 20:38.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Anka (31st October 2020), Bill Ryan (15th October 2020), Delight (20th October 2020), Forest Denizen (15th October 2020), Harmony (31st October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th October 2020)

21. Link to Post #151
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 20:37.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Anka (19th October 2020), Bill Ryan (15th October 2020), Delight (20th October 2020), Forest Denizen (17th October 2020), Franny (15th October 2020), Harmony (31st October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th October 2020)

23. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

I have a different take on the whole notion of freewill but I will just leave it at that.
    Thanks for your lovely response and I want to single out this thought of free will.

Our 3D/4D reality is gross physical matter which whatever the cause feels soild and we create an inner sense of resistance "to some thing". I am thinking a great deal about resistance. "Path of least resistance". "Resist not evil". ideas like that I have learned.

In pain, we feel an excruciating tension. In massage, I find muscle and fascia resistance. Poeple as aging become more stiff. We call resisting new ideas a way of growing aged. BUT we don't have any way to gauge what it feels to have relaxing of resistance when in the middle of the welter we have created a hard and fast "self" with habits ingrained.

I think that when we each embrace the larger idea that we are the creators of our experience (wholely!), the rules appear different and everything is upended in a wonderful way.

I Entertain the working hypotheisis that "matter" is also psychic and we cement into form tenaciously as a process. Tenacity is holding fast to whatever one is dedicated to having be so. I think that when I embrace the process of "letting go", releasing hold, forgetting, changing our mind and becoming rather a blank state of expectations of every kind, I MUST be letting go of resistance then. My body feels its release.

IMO free will cannot REALLY be free if subject to impinging from an "external" agency. It has several implications such as parallel having parallel realities. It implies that one COULD choose any possible condition. Unfortunately in my experience, releasing the "pattern" challenges.

However, this is completely new kind of challenge... to exercise free will in a meaningful way.

What I perceive is an open system where information and energy are not enclosed in a box of boxes but where the flow is molded in my life by my pattern of resistance. It is without a conscious plan if I allow the old habitual to form the channels where "least resistance" can carry the flow of "my reality". If I want to carry any previous "way of being" CONSCIOUSLY, it becomes my free will. If it is all unconscious, it is NOT free will. The unconscious is shadow and operating as our default "reality".

I am quite excited about the potential of simple expecting "how great can it get" as a free will attention. I am actively working on forgiving, relaxing and rejoicing into a new experience. I do NOT think that I am needing education from an authority about "how to create" and yet I feel like a child learning the practice. I have no idea where being in the intention to release my resistance against "what I perceive" will lead me. It seems already that it is leading me to a simply satisfying life at the moment. It feels happy and free. I experience free will as much as I will allow my self to lose its "hold" on reality. Little by little becoming loosened and ever more manifesting what I know I choose!

I imagine we will be so amazed at how we really ARE without all the habitual shadows. We each have to give up the unconscious by bringing all of what we have learned to light. It is like a new day to be focused on release. Problems disappear and to just decide to drop burdens off makes them dissolve. One sees this close in such as in the body and immediate surroundings. But its REALLY true that we are one and many in the FIELD> No longer is it possible to doubt that all is well and everything is moving according to a beautiful design.
    Last edited by Delight; 19th October 2020 at 06:12.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Anka (19th October 2020), Bill Ryan (19th October 2020), Constance (19th October 2020), Franny (31st October 2020), Harmony (31st October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th October 2020), Valerie Villars (8th November 2020)

25. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

"We start with the conclusions and work backwards".

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th October 2020), Constance (20th October 2020), Franny (31st October 2020), Harmony (31st October 2020), Valerie Villars (8th November 2020)

27. Link to Post #154
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Imagine if this was powered by free energy!

Paramedic Mountain Response!

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Alan (31st October 2020), Anka (31st October 2020), Bill Ryan (31st October 2020), Billy (31st October 2020), Franny (31st October 2020), Harmony (31st October 2020), kudzy (31st October 2020), Peace in Oz (31st October 2020), Valerie Villars (8th November 2020)

29. Link to Post #155
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sir Ian McKellen - "Make your soul grow..." by Kurt Vonnegut

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Anka (31st October 2020), Bill Ryan (31st October 2020), Franny (31st October 2020), Harmony (31st October 2020), Peace in Oz (31st October 2020), Tintin (30th October 2020), Valerie Villars (8th November 2020)

31. Link to Post #156
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

Imagine if this was powered by free energy!

Paramedic Mountain Response!
    That's very, very cool — and long ago, I used to LIVE in that valley, where I was friends with some folks in the Mountain Rescue Team at that time. I know every inch of the ground they were on in the video.

Many regard it as the most beautiful in England... and you can just about see my cottage in the distance in HD. Happy Memories!

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (31st October 2020), Anka (7th November 2020), Billy (31st October 2020), Constance (31st October 2020), Franny (31st October 2020), happyuk (31st October 2020), Harmony (31st October 2020), Kate (2nd November 2020), kudzy (31st October 2020), Peace in Oz (31st October 2020), Valerie Villars (8th November 2020), Yoda (31st October 2020)

33. Link to Post #157
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

With the unconditional love and support from members of an online bodybuilding forum, Jesse was able to get back his life.

Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 20:23.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Anka (7th November 2020), Bill Ryan (7th November 2020), ClearWater (7th November 2020), Mike (7th November 2020), Peace in Oz (8th November 2020), Valerie Villars (8th November 2020)

35. Link to Post #158
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A Shaolin monk shares his insights into the five hindrances to being all that we are.

Ultimately, when we practice being all that we are, we can be fully empowered.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th December 2020), Delight (14th December 2020), Mike (14th December 2020), Peace in Oz (16th December 2020)

37. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

I have been in a small bubble for a long time. I went to Tuscaloosa Alabama with my brother. It was a trip to witness his commencement form undergrad school in liberal arts. He started at the University of Alabama over 40 years ago. So, I went to the collesium masked and socially distanced. It did not matter. In my own personal bubble, I mask at work. That does not bother me. I noticed how little I am bothered and the world is my own arms length.

What I learned over the weekend was that I REALLY commit to relinquishing my judgements on every observation. These judgements all have long stories attached. It is so tempting to want to record with an example. Basically, I encountered an Uncle and my cousin after not seeing them for about as long as John has been in college...decades of separation. I have a HUGE history painted on a conspiratual level about my family and its role in "the world".... really truly NOT my personal world but a painting I created of a collective where some people are minions of a great evil. The family I imagined explains all anomalies as "they are minions to the Illuminati".

I realized that I have a deep personal story that just is no longer serving me. But how to let go?

Home again I am imagining the way I have been perpetually focused on an "external" portrait. Tending to be looking out, then assigning meanings cobble together quite a fractured picture these days. Tonight I penned a poem.

The Pinwheel of Fortune has now spun so fast that it is disintegrating.

Throwing off its bits and pieces spun out and morphing now to a Kaliedescope that is making me dizzy.

I warn you to know his crazy Kaliedecope is entrancing.
    One sees a bit of pattern and the eye follows and the mind spins too.

I Will myself to turn away and be patient.
    WAIT (even if impatient) while the minds eye stills.
    Let the information which though shattered has me enthralled fall.
    The picture has been imprinted such that the room is still in motion even with eyes closed.

I am standing still and yet the whirl continues.
    My heart is not bothered.
    It reassures that my world is in GOOD hands.
    Bidden or unbidden, the Silence IS.
    The wheel is broken and must disintegrate.
    No need to watch the end.
    Remember WHO is Still HERE where reality lives and breathe and wait.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th December 2020), Constance (14th December 2020)

39. Link to Post #160
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Magnetic water. Farmers using magnetised water and obtaining phenomenal results.

Last edited by Constance; 14th December 2020 at 04:05.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Anka (14th December 2020), Bill Ryan (14th December 2020), Kryztian (14th December 2020), Peace in Oz (14th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast