+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 12 14 LastLast

Thread: Black Lives Matter

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Avalon Member bonnyhut's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Black Lives Matter

Black lives matter ? Absolutely ! Unless you are one of the many black Africans currently being traded on the Libyan slave trade market. In that particular case, black lives dont really matter.
    Last edited by bonnyhut; 22nd July 2020 at 16:23. Reason: Posted the same thing twice by mistake
    Visionary artist: http://www.bonnyhut.com

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bonnyhut For This Post:

aKnightThatSaysNi (27th August 2020), Bill Ryan (13th August 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (27th August 2020), Franny (22nd August 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Paprika (9th September 2020), rgray222 (22nd July 2020), T Smith (30th August 2020), Tintin (1st September 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Very often, when I tell someone what my nationality is, someone begins to tell me what I should be thinking or how I should be acting. Sometimes,when discussing politics,, folks will get grumpy and Demand to know what 'race' I am. I'm in the Human race, Jack! .

Of course black lives matter... When I look into your eyes, I only see the color of your eyes,, then I see the life behind the eyes. That's it. That's all. Skin color doesn't matter.

I'll be honest, I never knew what the stated goals of BLM we're. I'm shocked.

Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (27th August 2020), Constance (13th August 2020), Eva2 (22nd July 2020), Franny (22nd August 2020), Jayke (13th August 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), rgray222 (22nd July 2020), T Smith (30th August 2020), Tintin (1st September 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

These videos are a bit harsh but sadly they are truthful when it comes to "some" people talking about and acting on their white guilt.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2020), Constance (22nd August 2020), Eva2 (13th August 2020), Gracy (13th August 2020), Ivanhoe (27th August 2020), Jayke (13th August 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (27th August 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mike (13th August 2020), Satori (29th August 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd August 2020), T Smith (29th August 2020), thepainterdoug (29th August 2020), Tintin (1st September 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Rgray222, those videos are priceless!

That dude is my new hero.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2020), Constance (13th August 2020), Gracy (13th August 2020), Ivanhoe (27th August 2020), Jayke (13th August 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (27th August 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), rgray222 (13th August 2020), T Smith (29th August 2020), Tintin (1st September 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

BLM isn't natural, it's orchestrated, as was/is feminism, the alt right, all the popular political movements.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Merlinus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd August 2020), Constance (22nd August 2020), Eva2 (22nd August 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), rgray222 (22nd August 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd August 2020), T Smith (29th August 2020), Tintin (1st September 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

I've been watching all the destruction being done by antifa and blm and it's such a shame. It isn't about Floyd anymore. Was it ever? If Soros is involved, then it never was.

He funded the terrorists and bought off alot of politicians. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's offended by all of that....

But on a positive note, push back has started...

(And for the record, if anyone is spouting racism, it's the terrorists. All you have to do is watch them since they're the one's videoing it all. It's in THEIR words and THEIR actions. It's hard to have any empathy for them now.... They've hurt both whites and blacks).

When the arrests finally come down, and they will; the judges need to do right by all the decent, law abiding citizens who watched in shock as nothing was being done by governors and mayors and even police chiefs....

WHEN they're arrested, ALL of them should be held accountable for all the damages done everywhere. We have proof of them as violent, destructive rioters. They can't deny it.

That no matter how long it takes, they will stay in jail until all the mess and destruction is cleaned up. They will be indebted to the people for every cent it takes to repair everything.

Do you think this is harsh? I think not. It's the right thing to do to them...

And the governors and mayors who failed to control this should be held accountable, too. At the minimum, fired. Prison time, if they were complicit in all of this. They failed to protect lives and property. They are guilty of encouraging the destruction. Ordering the police chiefs for making cops stand down to their detriment.

Is it any wonder that now patriots are taking action? They've had enough of inaction by our leaders. Or should they be called MIS-leaders?

So, to the terrorists I say, "Karma is a b!tch." Jail time awaits you real soon....

The tide's already turning....

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Alan (27th August 2020), Ernie Nemeth (27th August 2020), ExomatrixTV (27th August 2020), Jackson (27th August 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th August 2020), Mike (27th August 2020), Mike Gorman (27th August 2020), rgray222 (29th August 2020), Sadieblue (27th August 2020), Satori (27th August 2020), T Smith (30th August 2020), thepainterdoug (27th August 2020), Tintin (27th August 2020), Valerie Villars (27th August 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Ready to burn some "witches" Maia, in the name of all the good "patriots"?

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

These two political parties are strategizing off and around this violence. if it wasn't an election year it would all be handled differently.
    quite a shame .

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), rgray222 (29th August 2020), Tintin (1st September 2020), wondering (27th August 2020)

16. Link to Post #29
    Spain Avalon Member Michael Moewes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 times in 372 posts

America is doomed. All those incidents happening all arround are like cancer cells which will destroy this country. led by a narcistic, psycopathic idiot who prefers to be refered to as "Royal Highness" because a president cares for the people. A sovereign subdues them
    And to be honnest, I care more and more less about what will happen there.
    You can't get rid of DeJoy, who destroyes the postal service on purpose.
    All trump admins are criminals? what does this say about this guy?
    I think that this is the end of the Amercian aera as it was for the greek and the romans at their time.
    Best of luck America. I gave of hope for you.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

AutumnW (27th August 2020), Forest Denizen (27th August 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), rgray222 (29th August 2020)

18. Link to Post #30
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

push back is what they are counting on to destroy America.

Do not react to provocation, instead do everything possible to address the underlying injustice. Educate the protestors as to how the protests are being used for deceptive dark agendas.

Its really one society not 'us versus them'
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), pueblo (27th August 2020), rgray222 (29th August 2020), Tintin (1st September 2020), wondering (27th August 2020)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,162 times in 897 posts

Quote Posted by Michael Moewes (here)
    America is doomed. All those incidents happening all arround are like cancer cells which will destroy this country. led by a narcistic, psycopathic idiot who prefers to be refered to as "Royal Highness" because a president cares for the people. A sovereign subdues them
    And to be honnest, I care more and more less about what will happen there.
    You can't get rid of DeJoy, who destroyes the postal service on purpose.
    All trump admins are criminals? what does this say about this guy?
    I think that this is the end of the Amercian aera as it was for the greek and the romans at their time.
    Best of luck America. I gave of hope for you.
    America is in the beginning of finally realising what she has been used for,and waking up!Dont curse her ,bless her!

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Jayke (27th August 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), rgray222 (29th August 2020), wondering (27th August 2020)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Ready to burn some "witches" Maia, in the name of all the good "patriots"?
    All hard working, honest, law abiding citizens who love their towns, friends and families are patriots. A patriot doesn't NEED to destroy anything or beat ppl up to get a point across.
    None of these terrorists respect private and public property. or the lives of their fellow human beings. (Makes you wonder if they're even human)....

What's "burning some witches" have to do with any of what I said? Wrong is wrong and right is right. It's called Integrity. Does it look like these out-of-control ppl have that? None of this looks like "unrest". It's downright, destruction and lawlessness.... And who's going to pay for all this?

In normal times, ppl like these terrorists would have been ordered by courts to pay back the victims of their crimes. I'm saying that they should be made to clean up their messes when this is all over with. Made to help repair the damages. So they know and feel just how wrong they've been.

You call it a witch hunt, but I call it Justice.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (27th August 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mike (27th August 2020), rgray222 (29th August 2020), thepainterdoug (27th August 2020)

24. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'll explain why I call it a witch hunt. And I'm speaking as a member not a moderator.

Quote I've been watching all the destruction being done by antifa and blm and it's such a shame.
    This is painting with a very broad brush. Antifa and BLM don't carry membership cards, but if they did, just arrest every last one of them?

Quote It isn't about Floyd anymore. Was it ever? If Soros is involved, then it never was.

He funded the terrorists and bought off alot of politicians.
    I'm no defender of Soros, but he seems to be the fall guy for just about every dirty deed done. How do we know that provocateurs haven't been deployed in this, to not only sully the cause, but to create the reason to bring the hammer of hard cold law and order down in the first place?

Maybe also for more reasons to further militarize the police.

We just don't know, do we. Ah, but Maia Gabrial knows...

Quote And for the record, if anyone is spouting racism, it's the terrorists
    In that world, people would definitely need to think twice before calling out a racist act.

Quote When the arrests finally come down, and they will; the judges need to do right by all the decent, law abiding citizens who watched in shock as nothing was being done by governors and mayors and even police chiefs....

WHEN they're arrested, ALL of them should be held accountable for all the damages done everywhere. We have proof of them as violent, destructive rioters. They can't deny it.
    What exactly does it mean, that the judges will need to "do right"? Never mind, I know exactly what that means. This is just like the long awaited frog march to Gitmo. "None of you get a fair trial starting off as presumed innocent, you're just going straight to jail you sons of bitches because we ALL know, you're guilty as charged!"

And the good citizen patriots will cheer and applaud each time the gavel falls...

Quote So, to the terrorists I say, "Karma is a b!tch." Jail time awaits you real soon....
    That's right! Karma's a bitch, and it has no time for fair trials.

Reminds me of the last line to Pink Floyd's "Sheep":

Quote Bleating and babbling we fell on his neck with a scream
    Wave upon wave of demented avengers
    March cheerfully out of obscurity into the dream
    Have you heard the news?
    The dogs are dead
    You better stay home
    And do as you're told
    Get out of the road if you want to grow old
    And the sheep become the new tyranny.

25. Link to Post #34
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 times in 4,311 posts

I don't care if they're antifa, BLM, agent provocateurs, or opportunist thugs. It's fine to protest, to wave your banners, shout, chant, even taunt. But if you're going to burn, smash, punch, vandalize and shoot, there is only one place you deserve to be, whatever your cause is. And that's prison.

However in the chaos, with all the masks, it's going to be very difficult to prove who exactly did what, in outward aggression or in self defence. That's the problem - separating the guilty from the innocent.

The question I'm asking is, is this naturally occurring unrest or is it being directed? I strongly suspect Maia is correct, that there is certainly more to this than meets the eye.

It is curious that the Kenosha Police Department tweeted a test of the Emergency Alert system. A test mentioning civil protests. 12 days ago.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th August 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (28th August 2020), Constance (28th August 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Maia Gabrial (28th August 2020), Paprika (9th September 2020), rgray222 (29th August 2020), Tintin (1st September 2020)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote ....but if they did, just arrest every last one of them?
    I say yes, arrest every one of them that were there. At some point they were guilty of doing something there. Make them face the destruction they've done. They are not heroes in any sense of the word. They're not even for blacks anymore....

Our MIS-leaders allowed the violence to go too far. They encouraged it. It came out of their own mouths even at the DNC, from former presidents even to that failed president wannabe Killary Clinton. And if you listen to Kamala Harris, she sounds like she's running for president not Biden. She will make executive orders for this and that??? Last time I looked only the POTUS does that. What arrogance.... And this is at federal level....

Soros, it's true, is the one who's out in front of all of this, bragging his @ss off about it. He want's to destroy America as his greatest achievement. Possibly for his masters. And the weapons and training is coming from somewhere, too. But then the funding is coming from 269 American companies. China is included in this. So, these "peaceful protesters" have so much money that they can buy weapons of mass destruction. Top of the line, military grade weapons, too. Nothing say peace like weapons like that, right?

The solution won't be from letting them continue their destruction. It won't be from allowing our MIS-leaders to get away with their part in all of this either.

We're about to lose everything. The people that came here to escape communism are cringing now with nowhere else to go.....

Gracy May, honor me with your solutions.

But just so you know, I know I'm right. Justice must be served.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), rgray222 (29th August 2020)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote However in the chaos, with all the masks, it's going to be very difficult to prove who exactly did what, in outward aggression or in self defence. That's the problem - separating the guilty from the innocent.
    That's why I say arrest them all. At one point or another they did something to add to the violence and confusion. There are no innocents in their mobs....

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), rgray222 (29th August 2020)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Quote However in the chaos, with all the masks, it's going to be very difficult to prove who exactly did what, in outward aggression or in self defence. That's the problem - separating the guilty from the innocent.
    That's why I say arrest them all. At one point or another they did something to add to the violence and confusion. There are no innocents in their mobs....
    They should all be arrested, if nothing more than to get to the bottom of who is sponsoring this havoc. The speculation about George Soros is only speculation because the current political climate doesn't have the wherewithal to finger the true provocateurs/ puppet masters and hold them accountable.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2020), Deux Corbeaux (29th August 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), rgray222 (29th August 2020), Tintin (1st September 2020)

33. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Gracy May, honor me with your solutions.
    Well first off Maia, I don't claim to be the solution person. As a matter of fact I think problems like this are much too big for any one person to just, solve.

Having said that, what I would do, is not have a bunch of neocon advisers as does Trump, nor corporate neo liberals as does Biden. I would gather advisers around me the likes of the Ron Paul and Tulsi Gabbards of this world, and genuinely try and find out exactly what's going on, why it's going on, what different factions are involved, and go from there; not use the situation as a story angle like in WWE wrestling, to get the crowd all jacked up to get more votes.

So now to the meat of your post:

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    ....but if they did, just arrest every last one of them?
    I say yes, arrest every one of them that were there. At some point they were guilty of doing something there. Make them face the destruction they've done. They are not heroes in any sense of the word. They're not even for blacks anymore....
    Okay, well you're doing two things here. You're painting with a very broad brush again (lumping everybody into one group), and doing what you propose is (thankfully) illegal in the United States.

Now if we want to go so far as to abolish the 1ST Amendment because it's a barrier to gaining complete law and order, then that would be different. But as it stands right now, most of those arrests would be tossed out on their ear and not even make it to court.

Soros, it's true, is the one who's out in front of all of this, bragging his @ss off about it. He want's to destroy America as his greatest achievement. Possibly for his masters. And the weapons and training is coming from somewhere, too. But then the funding is coming from 269 American companies. China is included in this. So, these "peaceful protesters" have so much money that they can buy weapons of mass destruction. Top of the line, military grade weapons, too. Nothing say peace like weapons like that, right?
    Is all that just something you know in your heart of hearts? Or do you have evidence for any of it?

We're about to lose everything. The people that came here to escape communism are cringing now with nowhere else to go.....
    We're not about to go Communist. Even if Biden wins, look at the records of both he and Harris, they're both about as tough on crime as you can get. They're not radical leftist, they haven't been captured by radical leftists, and ridiculous as they are, neither the democratic elite nor the democratic party is radical left.

What we have here is a contest between an extreme right wing party (republicans), and a moderate right wing party (democrats).

But just so you know, I know I'm right. Justice must be served.
    Get that pesky 1ST Amendment removed, and you'll get exactly what you're craving for. Although the 2ND Amendment may well wind up having a say in that matter as well. Or is it just the other side you want to shut down?

It doesn't work that way, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Careful what you wish for.
    Last edited by Gracy; 29th August 2020 at 13:45.

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

For the record, I support the 1st Amendment and the right to assemble... and the right to protest.... peacefully.

What I don't support is anarchy, violence, the destruction of property, and puppet-master provocateurs organizing and sponsoring violence and destruction. The latter dynamic appears in-part to be what is going on here, so in my view the authorities have every right to arrest and question--and possibly detain--the "media-called" protestors inciting violence. Paying peaceful protestors to fill the streets with banners and signs is one thing, but paying them to incite a riot is clearly illegal and very dangerous. George Soros and his organizations do have a history of this, and it's fairly well-known (or commonly believed) that his organizations are also behind the astro-turf sect of the BLM movement, which then hides conveniently behind the cloak of the legitimate movement (or serves to agitate the organic sect of the movement to levels of violence and lawlessness).

Sponsoring a mob is very dangerous and a high-crime. Rand Paul was recently mobbed in the streets, and at the 4:00 minute mark, and then again at the 7:05 mark of this interview makes a case that the incident he and his wife experienced was an astroturf event.

I don't know in my heart of hearts that George Soros is specifically behind this; but how would I? The MSM is owned/operated by interests that share the same alleged agenda, so they would never expose what's going on even if we could definitively prove Soros et. al have orchestrated the entire summer of rage. What I do know is, if some organization or person is inciting violence, a coup against the legitimate government, or anarchy and the destruction of property in the streets, the people who exercise their 1st Amendment rights for said movement need to know and understand what they are part of.
    Last edited by T Smith; 29th August 2020 at 20:24.

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Baby Steps (29th August 2020), Bill Ryan (29th August 2020), Deux Corbeaux (29th August 2020), Eva2 (29th August 2020), Gracy (29th August 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mike (29th August 2020), rgray222 (29th August 2020), Tintin (1st September 2020)

36. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    For the record, I support the 1st Amendment and the right to assemble... and the right to protest.... peacefully.

What I don't support is anarchy, violence, the destruction of property, and puppet-master provocateurs organizing and sponsoring violence and destruction.
    Same here.

George Soros and his organizations do have a history of this, and it's fairly well-known (or commonly believed) that his organizations are also behind the astro-turf sect of the BLM movement, which then hides conveniently behind the cloak of the legitimate movement (or serves to agitate the organic sect of the movement to levels of violence and lawlessness).
    All true so far as I know, but here's the thing, the U.S. government itself is even more well known to do the same or worse, when it suits it's interests.

I don't know in my heart of hearts that George Soros is specifically behind this; but how would I? The MSM is owned/operated by interests that share the same alleged agenda, so they would never expose what's going on even if we could definitively prove Soros et. al have orchestrated the entire summer of rage.
    This is something that bothers me. Many of us here are fully aware of how capable the FBI is, for instance, at infiltrating movements, then castrating them in one way or another. Why do they appear so clueless and helpless when it comes to this?

They can't manage to figure out where the support is coming from, and they were baffled as to who was paving the way to place pallets full of bricks in cities all across America, undetected.

No matter who is behind this, I'm seeing the old "problem, reaction, solution".

This was posted on the Antifa thread recently.

Did that cop let Antifa go, or fellow law enforcement provocateurs whether local, state, or federal? Look at the guy with the shotgun or whatever, that's a cop if I ever saw one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 12 14 LastLast