Thread: Black Lives Matter

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Default Re: Black Lives Matter

Are these people "thugs" and "terrorists"? Right there to further intimidate the by now infamous St. John's Church in DC?

"Nuance Bro" does his homework, is non partisan, and is extremely adept at asking the tough questions no matter what cause he is interviewing:

Last edited by Gracy; 8th September 2020 at 03:27.

2. Link to Post #82
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 times in 211 posts

Jayke posted a tweet on another thread (Trump Defunding The Woke Cult - post #20), that contains a video that is relevant to this thread and about which I discovered more info...

But, before, here is the short video in question, in which ‘Black Lives Matter’ organizer Ashleigh Shackelford gives a presentation to a mostly white audience. I unfortunately don't know the exact context of the presentation, which was apparently streamed live on Oct 9, 2017.

Transcription follows (from the closed captions, but the part citing White Supremacy appears to me to be partially incorrect):
    All white people are racist.

So, ha!, I set this up because I really want any white person in the room to know up front that this is what we're dealing with, that it's not going to be this coddling of white tears and what that looks like, we're not going to discuss "Oh maybe some of us have worked it out", no, you're always going to be racist actually.

So even when you're on your path to trying to figure out how to be a better human being, because I believe that white people are born into not being human, like that actually instead of people of color and black folks being dehumanized, that actually everyone is dehumanized on for it within white supremacy, that y'all are born into a life to not be human and that's what y'all are taught to do, to be demons.

So, in this particular way, white people are all racist. So I just want y'all to know that it's wrong.

The owner of the YouTube channel who posted that video (Indicrat) provides us with much information about the Black Lives Matter organizer who made the crazy statements in the above video (the entirety of the text quoted below appears on the page of the YouTube video that is linked above):

According to ‘Black Lives Matter’ organizer Ashleigh Shackelford, white people aren’t welcome at Black Lives Matter rallies and instead should just hand over “reparations” to black people so that they can purchase new cellphones and laptops. In an article for ‘Wear Your Voice’, an “intersectional feminist media” outlet, Shackelford says that she finds the presence of white people at Black Lives Matter rallies “triggering,” and that black people are “frightened” by whites, adding that their roles should be confined to acting as human “buffers against the police”.

“Why are you going to a protest when you’re the oppressor?” asks Shackelford, adding, “WHITE PEOPLE ARE KILLING US. So when I see white people show up to rally excited and smiling, ready to march like it’s a hobby — I’m disgusted and absolutely ****ing livid….I’m ready to fight.”

Decrying the fact that white people are promoting a message of love and unity in the spirit of Martin Luther King, Shackelford complains that, “White people are 400 years too ****ing late for a round of applause for a damn tweet with a hashtag, or for showing up to a damn rally.”

She then pushes the demented dogma that white people living today owe blacks “reparations” for slavery (only 1.4 percent of white Americans owned black slaves at the height of slavery).

“Nothing you have is yours. Let me be clear: Nothing you have is yours. Also, Let me be see through: Reparations are not donations, because we are not your charity, tax write off, or good deed for the day. You are living off of stolen resources, stolen land, exploited labor, appropriated culture and the murder of our people. Nothing you have is yours,” writes Shackelford.
    When you're still surprised by white people, antiblackness is working. All white people are racist. https://t.co/U4EHhirW8T pic.twitter.com/oRYOMLqsGi

— Ashleigh Shackelford (@ashleighthelion) August 17, 2017
    Ms. Shackelford is self-proclaimed ‘Black Fat Femme’ who has a Paypal donation link in her bio.

"No coddling of white tears" she says… Why would a white person bother attending something like this? Did she call white people demons?!

"Y’all spent hundreds of years selling, mutilating, raping and beating our bodies and labor but you think money doesn’t matter to our freedom and liberation? Cute. Write me a check for this shade because it comes with 400 years of trauma,” she adds.

Shackelford wants white people to give blacks money so that they can buy cellphones, laptops and land, asserting, “Be ready to write checks and give up your car keys.”

She then includes a link to her personal Paypal account at the end of the article asking people to send money to support her “emotional and intellectual labor.”

“Whiteness operates in a way that means that using your privilege “for good” often requires Black folks to still be a position to be “saved” or “in need.” We don’t need white saviorism. We don’t need white people to speak for us. We don’t even really need white people to show up to rallies. We need our reparations, we need intentional disruption that involves high risk and we need y’all to stop playing,” concludes Shackelford, while also straying into extremist rhetoric by asking whites, “Are you willing to kill for us?”

Shackelford describes herself as a “queer, nonbinary Black fat femme writer, artist, and cultural producer,” because of course she does.

In some of her other articles, she chastises black men for dating white women, whines about the “backlash” she gets for being “fat and visible” and complains about the “body positivity” movement being too “white”.

In an article entitled F*ck You, Pay Me: Reparations for Fat Black Bitches and Everything We Provide, Shackelford demands that she should be paid money for being a ‘fat black bitch’.

“F*CK YOU. PAY ME. Pay me a check, pay me consistently, provide me safe housing, offer me a job with benefits, run me those Beyonce tickets, finance my clothes and wigs and aesthetics, cultivate accessibility to spaces and provide seats that fit me, see and validate my humanity,” she demands.

Shackleford’s role as a ‘Black Lives Matter’ organizer comes as no surprise whatsoever given how divisive the group has become, even to the point of pushing segregation by banning white people from BLM events and rallies.

3. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Alan (9th September 2020), Bill Ryan (8th September 2020), Bluegreen (8th September 2020), Brigantia (9th September 2020), Constance (8th September 2020), Eva2 (8th September 2020), Franny (9th September 2020), Ioneo (17th September 2020), Jayke (8th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th September 2020), Mike (8th September 2020), palehorse (11th September 2020), PurpleLama (8th September 2020), rgray222 (18th September 2020), T Smith (8th September 2020), TargeT (8th September 2020), thepainterdoug (8th September 2020)

4. Link to Post #83
    Language
    French
    Thanks

As a counterpoint to the previous post (#82), in which we got to witness the crazy frame of mind of a radical Black Lives Matter movement activist, here is a message of tolerance and love from American professional mixed martial artist Bobby Green.

Transcription follows (based off the automatically generated closed captions and which thus may contain slight inaccuracies, so please let me know if it needs to be corrected ):

Dad come here, come here, come here.

So we've been fighting, we're right now at this time in our country, we're doing this whole Black Lives Matter, everyone's fighting, everyone's looting...

This is my father. I was born in foster care. I didn't have a mother or father, they gave me away, my father wasn't fit to be my father.

This is my dad, here, Jacob Benny. He's been there since the beginning. He's done everything. He laid his life down for me and I laid his life down for him.

I don't judge any man on the color of their skin, but on the content of their character.

We're here, we love. It doesn't matter what color... it's all about love.

You can't beat hate with hate. You beat hate with love.

So, everyone out there, please stop fighting.

Please, come together. We can't beat it that way.

With love.

5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Alan (9th September 2020), Bill Ryan (8th September 2020), Brigantia (9th September 2020), ClearWater (11th September 2020), Constance (8th September 2020), Eva2 (8th September 2020), Franny (9th September 2020), Ioneo (17th September 2020), Jayke (8th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th September 2020), Mike (8th September 2020), PurpleLama (8th September 2020), rgray222 (8th September 2020), T Smith (8th September 2020)

6. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Come on, folks, BLM is not about black lives, if it ever was. This article on the Gateway Pundit shows them accosting the black store owner and customers. They just love being thugs and bullies.
    I pray that this is prevented from going any further.... Enough is enough!

Quote Black Lives Matter Mob Storms Pittsburgh McDonald’s Blaring their Bullhorns, Then Shove and Threaten the Black Store Manager

For some reason this was ignored by the national mainstream media?

Black Lives Matter mob stormed a McDonald’s restaurant in Pittsburgh this weekend. The mob brought in the bullhorns and were screaming at employees and screaming in general.

At one point the BLM leader starts threatening the black restaurant manager.
    This was complete lawlessness.

The store manager did not back down.

Ed Thompson tweeted out the video.
    John Cardillo is right.

7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Alan (9th September 2020), Brigantia (9th September 2020), ClearWater (11th September 2020), Constance (8th September 2020), Eva2 (8th September 2020), Franny (9th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th September 2020), Mike (8th September 2020), palehorse (9th September 2020), PurpleLama (8th September 2020), rgray222 (9th September 2020), Satori (8th September 2020), thepainterdoug (8th September 2020)

8. Link to Post #85
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,492 times in 4,308 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

atman (8th September 2020), Bill Ryan (8th September 2020), Brigantia (9th September 2020), ClearWater (11th September 2020), Constance (8th September 2020), Eva2 (8th September 2020), Franny (9th September 2020), Ioneo (17th September 2020), Maia Gabrial (8th September 2020), Mike (8th September 2020), mountain_jim (9th September 2020), PurpleLama (8th September 2020), rgray222 (9th September 2020)

10. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

ATMAN / The all white people are racist video, would be plausibly argued if it stated "ALL PEOPLE ARE RACIST"

that is to say that at their core, many people feel their race or tribe is better , cleaner, smarter , stronger than another. And this is not to say that hate or fear need be involved.

My once black girl friend said she didn't like Indian people. I heard P Rican people say they dislike Dominicans. And many white races hate each other.

we have to remember that this was originally about overly violent cops, singling out unnecessary force and violence on black people. Bad cops against black people!

And guess what 99.9% of people all agreed!!!

Where ever this is now going is fomenting hatred among black and white races . it has left the concern for race relations behind in favor of total anarchy .

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

atman (8th September 2020), Bill Ryan (8th September 2020), Constance (8th September 2020), Eva2 (8th September 2020), Ioneo (17th September 2020), Maia Gabrial (8th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th September 2020), Mike (8th September 2020), mountain_jim (9th September 2020), palehorse (9th September 2020), rgray222 (9th September 2020)

12. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

We're required to pray for these ppl, including our MISleaders to do the right thing....

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th September 2020), Mike (8th September 2020), rgray222 (9th September 2020)

14. Link to Post #88
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    ATMAN / The all white people are racist video, would be plausibly argued if it stated "ALL PEOPLE ARE RACIST"

that is to say that at their core, many people feel their race or tribe is better , cleaner, smarter , stronger than another. And this is not to say that hate or fear need be involved.

My once black girl friend said she didn't like Indian people. I heard P Rican people say they dislike Dominicans. And many white races hate each other.

we have to remember that this was originally about overly violent cops, singling out unnecessary force and violence on black people. Bad cops against black people!

And guess what 99.9% of people all agreed!!!

Where ever this is now going is fomenting hatred among black and white races . it has left the concern for race relations behind in favor of total anarchy .

Yes, Doug, it could be argued that each one of us has manifested or will manifest, from time to time, some degree of racism.

But if we're all racists, are we also all demons, as proclaimed by that BLM activist in the video? (Just joking, here)

But I'm with you, Doug. Most agree that excessive cop violence against black people — or any unjustified cop violence, for that matter — must be condemned.

And most agree, also, that black lives matter.

But I have come to believe, as you also intimate in your post, that Black Lives Matter, as a political slogan shouted in the faces of the unwoken, as an organization rooted in Marxist ideology and as a social engineering effort deployed throughout the West... is actually inflaming racial tensions. In the end, it is as though the movement was designed to push back race relations, in the United States, to where they were many decades ago.

In a matter of a few years, the movement has gone from "Hands Up, Don't Shoot!" to "Death to America!"

Ironically, the "Hands Up, Don't Shoot!" mantra was a fabricated narrative. It was built on a lie.

That BLM black lady, in the video, sanctimoniously asking for justice for her "own people" and shamelessly demanding reparations from "all" white people... is profoundly racist. Another irony. A very sad irony.

That being said, and I could be mistaken, but my experience and my intuition tell me that her stance is nowhere representative of what the vast majority of the black population believe and hold in their heart.

15. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Alan (9th September 2020), Bill Ryan (8th September 2020), Bluegreen (8th September 2020), Brigantia (9th September 2020), Constance (8th September 2020), Eva2 (8th September 2020), Franny (9th September 2020), Gracy (8th September 2020), Ioneo (17th September 2020), Mike (8th September 2020), palehorse (9th September 2020), rgray222 (9th September 2020), T Smith (9th September 2020), thepainterdoug (9th September 2020)

16. Link to Post #89
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by atman (here)
    That BLM black lady, in the video, sanctimoniously asking for justice for her "own people" and shamelessly demanding reparations from "all" white people... is profoundly racist. Another irony. A very sad irony.

That being said, and I could be mistaken, but my experience and my intuition tell me that her stance is nowhere representative of what the vast majority of the black population believe and hold in their heart.
    Over the past few years I've been fortunate enough that much of my work has been in working class black neighborhoods, made some dear friends and many lovely acquaintances there, and I can assure you your intuition is spot on.

Those in the neighborhoods I've been frequenting would want nothing to do with her type being representative of them.

It's quite special going to the little yearly yearly MLK parade there, they're very aware of that history, passed right on down to the children of today who proudly march.
    Last edited by Gracy; 8th September 2020 at 22:18.

17. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Atman, yes to all. And THANKS GRACIE MAY. I totally agree with you.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

atman (9th September 2020), Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), Brigantia (9th September 2020), Constance (9th September 2020), Franny (9th September 2020), Gracy (9th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2020), rgray222 (16th September 2020)

19. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

But I have come to believe, as you also intimate in your post, that Black Lives Matter, as a political slogan shouted in the faces of the unwoken, as an organization rooted in Marxist ideology and as a social engineering effort deployed throughout the West... is actually inflaming racial tensions.
    Indeed... and the most alarming aspect of is the underlying catalyst of this development is the social engineering element, by design. To what end?

her stance is nowhere representative of what the vast majority of the black population believe and hold in their heart.
    Absolutely. Just as the vast majority of the white population does not hold racist sentiments in their hearts. I truly believe this, even though we have been relentlessly conditioned to believe otherwise and how racist White America is (in this case, how every single White person is racist and demonic... really?).

The problem is, the present-day anti-White propaganda is very powerful and persuasive (and not too much unlike the anti-black propaganda of early 20th-century America that inculcated subtle racism among generations of unwoke White Americans, creating the very conditions we understand today as "systemic racism".

I don't worry too much about those among us, of all races and creeds, who navigate their thoughts and minds according to their inner compass; I'm more concerned about the unconscious susceptible to the social engineering program currently afoot. We are churning out a whole new generation hateful racists. At the end of the day we are all humans, folks. We're all the same.

The current gaslighting, the propaganda, the history revision, the demonization and hatred. Not so good.
    Last edited by T Smith; 9th September 2020 at 02:20.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

atman (9th September 2020), Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), Brigantia (9th September 2020), ClearWater (11th September 2020), Constance (9th September 2020), Eva2 (9th September 2020), Franny (9th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2020), palehorse (9th September 2020), rgray222 (9th September 2020), thepainterdoug (9th September 2020)

21. Link to Post #92
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,019 times in 2,189 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    White propaganda is very powerful and persuasive (and not too much unlike the anti-black propaganda of early 20th-century America that inculcated subtle racism among generations of unwoke White Americans, creating the very conditions we understood today as "systemic racism".
    I think that most people feel in their hearts that they are not racist in any form whatsoever but they begin to question themselves when they hear people throwing around the term "systemic racism" which is amplified by the mainstream media. Then people see major corporations rushing to institute some form of racial diversity training and schools instituting racial fragility curriculums and they begin to think that even though they don't see racism it must be everywhere. Or they start to think that I don't see racism in my community it must be rampant in other parts of the country.

Are there inequalities that specifically affect the minorities communities, yes and they are very real but they are absolutely not racism. You have to ask yourself how defunding or abolishing the police will solve or even help the problem, it won't it will only exacerbate and intensify the problem which is what the intent is. Polls overwhelmingly indicate that the minority communities don't want less police they want more police.

I often wonder if systemic racism is an excuse made by politicians for making promises to the black and minority communities that they either did not keep or never intended to keep, better homes, better schools, better jobs, higher wages, etc. In essence they are assigning blame to the general population for their own failings. It is possibly the biggest gaslighting exercise the country has ever seen.

Jill posted this photo on Cancel Culture thread post #88.
    Last edited by rgray222; 9th September 2020 at 02:51. Reason: Add photo

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Alan (9th September 2020), atman (9th September 2020), Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), Brigantia (9th September 2020), Eva2 (9th September 2020), ExomatrixTV (11th September 2020), Franny (9th September 2020), Gemma13 (11th September 2020), Ioneo (17th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2020), mountain_jim (9th September 2020), T Smith (9th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #93
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,019 times in 2,189 posts

I think this is a trend that will start happening more frequently. BLM is now being recognized as a political organization which is not where most companies and sports leagues want to put their support. Also their Marxist ideology is being brought under scrutiny.

Premier League drops Black Lives Matter badge from shirts for own campaign

Premier League footballers are to continue their support for anti-racism on the pitch but will no longer be associated with Black Lives Matter.

When the 2020-21 season begins on Saturday, players will take the knee before kick-off and will carry the slogan No Room For Racism on their shirts but there will be no mention of the movement that has brought the subject of racial justice to the fore in the US and beyond after it caused controversy for the league earlier this year.

Policies supported by the organisation of the same name, including the defunding of police forces, subsequently proved uncomfortable for the league. The chief executive, Richard Masters, was forced to justify the endorsement in front of a DCMS select committee and told MPs: “We’re drawing a clear distinction between a moral cause and a political movement.”

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/football...r-own-campaign

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

atman (11th September 2020), Bill Ryan (11th September 2020), Franny (11th September 2020), Gemma13 (11th September 2020), Ioneo (17th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th September 2020), thepainterdoug (11th September 2020)

25. Link to Post #94
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

Angry Re: Black Lives Matter

Tucker: Anarchists are working to tear down America
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (11th September 2020), Bill Ryan (11th September 2020), Franny (11th September 2020), Ioneo (17th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th September 2020), rgray222 (11th September 2020)

27. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Tucker: Anarchists are working to tear down America
    I saw this segment and the extended footage of people TERRORIZED. It is really clear that the level of violence is amping up. Arrested kids were upper middle class. "BLM" Rioting is preventing protesting the covid lockdown/vaccine/economic shutdown IMO.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

atman (11th September 2020), Bill Ryan (14th September 2020), Franny (11th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th September 2020), rgray222 (11th September 2020)

29. Link to Post #96
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Where Are You, Martin Luther King? (5 min.)

"A half-century after his death, Martin Luther King, Jr. is as revered as ever. But have we been following his example, or merely paying lip service to his ideas? Jason Riley, Senior Fellow at the Manhattan Institute, weighs in."

Partial transcript (about half of the video):

It’s been 50 years since Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was shot to death on a motel balcony in Memphis, Tennessee, and over the decades he has become one of the most revered figures in American history. There is an impressive memorial to him in Washington, DC, and a museum celebrating his life in Atlanta, Georgia. Countless schools and boulevards have been named after him, and a national holiday is dedicated to his memory.

How is it, then, that so much of his legacy—what he hoped to pass on to the future—has been lost?

King wanted equality under the law and said, famously, that people ought to judge one another based on character, not skin color. But he also believed that blacks had an important role to play in their own advancement.

The black civil rights battles in America are now over, and King’s side won. The best indication of that may be that King has had no real successor. If black Americans were still faced with legitimate threats to civil rights—such as legal discrimination or voter disenfranchisement—it’s likely that leaders of King’s caliber would have emerged to carry on the fight. Instead, what we have today are pretenders who have turned the civil rights movement into an industry, if not a racket.

And what have these racketeers accomplished? A lot for themselves, and very little for their constituents. Racial gaps in income, education, and home ownership were narrowing in the 1940s, ’50s and ’60s. But after King was replaced as the spokesman for black America by the likes of Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and others, these gaps began to widen in the 1970s, ’80s and ’90s.

This suggests that the racial disparities that continue today aren’t driven by whatever racism that still exists, despite all the claims to the contrary from progressives and their allies in the media. It also suggests that black culture—attitudes toward marriage, education, work and the rule of law—plays a much larger role than the left wants to acknowledge.

More marches won’t address fatherless homes. More sit-ins won’t lower black crime rates or narrow the school achievement gap. Electing more black politicians and appointing more black government officials can’t compensate for these cultural deficiencies, either. Black mayors, congressmen, senators, police chiefs and school superintendents have become commonplace since the 1970s. Even the election of a black president—twice—failed to close the racial divide in many key measures. Black-white differences in poverty, home ownership, and incomes all grew wider under President Obama.

Discussion of antisocial behavior in poor black communities, let alone the possibility that it plays a significant role in racial inequality, has become another casualty of the post-’60s era.

King and other black leaders at the time spoke openly about the need for more responsible behavior. After remarking on the disproportionately high inner-city crime rates, King told a black congregation in St. Louis that “We’ve got to do something about our moral standards. We know that there are many things wrong in the white world,” he said, “but there are many things wrong in the black world, too. We can’t keep on blaming the white man. There are things we must do for ourselves.”
    Last edited by atman; 11th September 2020 at 04:37.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Anka (11th September 2020), Bill Ryan (14th September 2020), ExomatrixTV (11th September 2020), Franny (14th September 2020), Ioneo (17th September 2020), rgray222 (11th September 2020), T Smith (11th September 2020)

31. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Recommended: the start (from about 3:30—25:30) of this regular Monday free-form discussion between Carter Laren and Keri Smith (the heroine of this thread: Former Social Justice Warrior Explains Why Social Justice Is All About Power And Control).

Their excellent video channel, the best I know that discusses US social and political issues, is called Unsafe Space. They've got some great chemistry. And they're well-informed, articulate, passionate, funny and bright. (That's a good combo. )

The topic they kicked off with today was the ambush-assassination-style attempted murder of the two LA police officers in Compton (one of them a mother), following which BLM "protestors" blocked the ER entrance, yelling "We hope they die".

(That's because to them, only black lives matter, and no others. For anyone reading this who's not yet fully realized, BLM is a blatantly racist organization. And none of this is about "justice".)

Listen to the interesting discussion here. Strong stuff. I support every word they say.

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (15th September 2020), Alecs (16th September 2020), atman (14th September 2020), Franny (15th September 2020), Gwin Ru (14th September 2020), Ioneo (17th September 2020), Jake (15th September 2020), kudzy (15th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th September 2020), rgray222 (16th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (19th September 2020), T Smith (18th September 2020), Tintin (15th September 2020), Yoda (15th September 2020)

33. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Just wanted to see what you all think about this information about BLM being connected to withcraft/Satanism. This would explain why they act so vicious and crazy....

https://www.brighteon.com/4bff068c-3...2-c075712c900d

Only thing is, it's not spirituality that she's referring to. Invoking spirits, folks.... That's satanism. I was a Wiccan in my younger days and we didn't call on spirits ever....But satanists do.

How many of these duped fools know that they're following THIS awful agenda? Would they still be part of it if they knew?

Everyone has free will to do and follow as they please, but in the end they can't escape Karma.

So sad for them all....
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 16th September 2020 at 00:01.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Axman (16th September 2020), chocolate milk (16th September 2020), Jackson (16th September 2020), Kamikaze (16th September 2020), rgray222 (18th September 2020), T Smith (18th September 2020)

35. Link to Post #99
    Language
    Thanks

Schools curriculum exposed for promoting One-percent BLM Propaganda and telling children to question the importance of their parents (all part of a long-planned transformation of human society by perceptually-programming the young)
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (19th September 2020), Bill Ryan (18th September 2020), rgray222 (18th September 2020)

37. Link to Post #100
    Language
    Thanks

Princeton Study: Black Lives Matter Responsible For 91% of Riots Over Last 3 Months

America experienced 637 riots between May 26 and September 12.

M o d e r n i t y 2

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (19th September 2020), Bill Ryan (18th September 2020), ClearWater (20th September 2020), rgray222 (18th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 5 14 LastLast