+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1 7 14 LastLast

Thread: Black Lives Matter

1. Link to Post #121
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: Black Lives Matter

So, I just phoned Bigfoot school and the secretary confirmed that it's homecoming week and they have saran wrap wrapped all around everything, toilet paper in the trees, and etc...etc...following the grand tradition of pranking at this time. I asked her if it had anything to do with Black Lives Matter and she said...no. You can phone them too, if you doubt my "expert sleuthing." Just pick up your phone. There is an administration page with all the phone numbers right there.

And btw, any time you can follow up so easily, please do before posting provocative and questionable information of any kind.

And for those who asked me what balance would look like. Well, this is a start. This is part of what balance looks like.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Ally S. (21st September 2020), atman (21st September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (21st September 2020), Gracy (21st September 2020), Kalamos (21st September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), PurpleLama (21st September 2020), rgray222 (21st September 2020), T Smith (21st September 2020)

3. Link to Post #122
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 times in 211 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    I see white ribbon in trees, on a weekend, with some banner blocking the entrance to drivers. I don't see violence, or people, or anything else. Looks like a prank to me, with someone spray painting a very messy fuzzy BLM on the banner. But if it got bigots all whipped up, I guess it was worth the time and effort it took for some prankster to rally the suggestible to their anti black cause. It beats burning a cross on someone's lawn. That would make them look bad
    You are talking about the "tip" while ignoring the rest of the "iceberg".

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

AutumnW (21st September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), rgray222 (21st September 2020)

5. Link to Post #123
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Okay, so Doug Parker, the district administrator for the school just called me back and confirmed what the secretary told me. These are pranks initiated from within the school by kids during homecoming week. They are dealing with it, internally and he is appalled that Gateway Pundit used this school's annual tradition to push their agenda. He told me I could quote him, so that is what I am doing.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Alan (21st September 2020), Ally S. (21st September 2020), atman (21st September 2020), Bill Ryan (21st September 2020), Gracy (21st September 2020), Kalamos (21st September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), rgray222 (21st September 2020)

7. Link to Post #124
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by atman (here)
    I see white ribbon in trees, on a weekend, with some banner blocking the entrance to drivers. I don't see violence, or people, or anything else. Looks like a prank to me, with someone spray painting a very messy fuzzy BLM on the banner. But if it got bigots all whipped up, I guess it was worth the time and effort it took for some prankster to rally the suggestible to their anti black cause. It beats burning a cross on someone's lawn. That would make them look bad
    The headlines from Gateway Pundit stated categorically that BLM was targeting this school and follow on comments were about rural areas no longer being safe. If you are a spiritual person who is into love and light and found Avalon, as a consequence, you will appreciate the "negative energy" radiating from this kind of sordid twisting of reality.

Anytime I catch anybody on this forum circulating this garbage I will trace it and get the correct story if I can, because you are absolutely correct. It is the tip of the iceberg.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Ally S. (21st September 2020), atman (21st September 2020), Bill Ryan (21st September 2020), Kalamos (21st September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd September 2020), PurpleLama (21st September 2020), rgray222 (21st September 2020)

9. Link to Post #125
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Okay, so Doug Parker, the district administrator for the school just called me back and confirmed what the secretary told me. These are pranks initiated from within the school by kids during homecoming week. They are dealing with it, internally and he is appalled that Gateway Pundit used this school's annual tradition to push their agenda. He told me I could quote him, so that is what I am doing.
    Thank you very much, AutumnW.

I hate to see misinformation in this forum and I'm glad you investigated the report.

I don't quite know what the right procedure is, but I would not mind at all if my entire post was removed, even though I stand by what I have personally expressed in it.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Ally S. (21st September 2020), AutumnW (21st September 2020), Bill Ryan (21st September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (27th September 2020), Eva2 (21st September 2020), Gracy (21st September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), rgray222 (21st September 2020)

11. Link to Post #126
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

You're welcome, Atman. Thank you for being so gracious.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (27th September 2020), Gracy (22nd September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), rgray222 (21st September 2020)

13. Link to Post #127
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

Hi Autumn
    I did not look into all the facts behind this incident at a Wisconsin high school but my quick take is that it is probably students who support BLM making a statement. It says violent protest but outward appearance seem to indicate that it was students without malicious intent. Whoever did this certainly has the right to protest but they do not have the right to violence or destruction.

There is a school of thought that says - if anyone says something negative about BLM that makes them a racist, nothing could be further from the truth. Most people want an end to police brutality and murder but we do not want to see additional murders and the destruction of our cities as the preferred path to racial equality.

I keep harping on this (and probably won't stop) Martin Luther King left the plans and a template for meaningful lasting change through peace. Violence only creates violence and ends in bitterness and hate.

Also BLM is a self-proclaimed Marxist organization and a self-proclaimed political organization those two facts alone should really give people pause before supporting them either financially or socially.

There is a lot more about BLM that T-Smith talked about in post 116 and in my post #1

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

atman (21st September 2020), Bill Ryan (21st September 2020), Eva2 (21st September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Strat (21st September 2020), T Smith (21st September 2020)

15. Link to Post #128
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Unhappy Re: Black Lives Matter

Great job Autumn!

I just talked to Superintendent Doug Parker as well, as you invited, and he told me the exact same thing. It’s just kid pranks during homecoming week. I said that must be very aggravating as he’s seen the video as well, and he asked if I would say something about it. I told him probably better coming from you as superintendent of that district, and he certainly would love to, but doesn’t have a Twitter account.

This is an invaluable lesson in being mindful as to what we’re passing on as supposedly legitimate information. So far as I’m concerned Gateway Pundit is now a thoroughly discredited source of information.

Thanks again for being in the ball and doing some follow up, something all of us including me should be doing more of.

16. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

AutumnW, the issue isn't anti-black; it's anti-Marxism.

I'm sure there are some people who rail against BLM because they are anti-black; it would be naive to assume some degree of tribalism does not exist amid this tension (and this seems to be your take--and your primary take) but no one I know who is denouncing BLM is anti-black. No one. They are anti-Marxist.

Perhaps we should start an entirely new discussion to hash this out as we continually get hung up on this point... A good question to ask might be, "Are People who Reject/Denounce BLM Anti-black/racist or Anti-Marxist?"

I do see a lot of BLM signs and banners in the small rural Michigan town I grew up in (and visit frequently); this town is not unlike the Wisconsin town of the latest news story and the signs and banners are peacefully riddled amid middle-class neighborhoods and co-exist with Trump/Pence banners and American flags; I know almost all these people and none of them would block an entrance or evoke violent protests (although they are uncharacteristically agitated by the current political climate and may be induced to engage in anti-social/violent protests with just the right trigger--apparently we all have a boiling point, especially given the power and involuntary allure of mob-mentality), but most have businesses or are school teachers and have families and are respected--and respectful--members of the community. So yes, there are peaceful protests latched onto BLM for its slogan and for what these protestors believe that slogan means... But...

The main issue here is Orwellian by nature. The movement itself at its core is a domestic-terror hate group with an anti-American, pro-Marxist ideological philosophy. It is a movement sweeping up innocents who likely do not fully understand they are subject to very sophisticated, well-funded and highly organized Anti-American agitprop. If we want to understand this psyop and the attempted takedown of the American Republic we need only refresh our history and substitute the Marxist Slogan, Workers of the World Unite! with Black Lives Matter! and employ the very same handbook and agitprop used by the Bolsheviks. In this case the narrative substitutes one oppressed group (Russian Factory Workers) with another oppressed group (Black Lives) to serve as the catalyst primer to Revolution.

We students of history should all be savvy enough to understand this, i.e. Patriot Act = anti-Patriot Act, Freedom = Slavery, War = Peace, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera; Black Lives Matter = Black Lives Do Not Matter. So save for the well-intended who have latched onto the agitprop hook line and sinker, thus providing girth and mass and a false veneer of legitimacy to the Color Revolution afoot, BLM has absolutely nothing to do with Black Lives.

If the Republic falls, we might as well stop quibbling about Blacks Lives vs. All Lives and begin to embrace the slogan of the New Order: NO LIVES MATTER
    Last edited by T Smith; 21st September 2020 at 20:39.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

atman (21st September 2020), Bill Ryan (21st September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (27th September 2020), Eva2 (21st September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd September 2020), PurpleLama (21st September 2020), rgray222 (21st September 2020)

18. Link to Post #130
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Quote Posted by atman (here)
    The headlines from Gateway Pundit stated categorically that BLM was targeting this school and follow on comments were about rural areas no longer being safe. If you are a spiritual person who is into love and light and found Avalon, as a consequence, you will appreciate the "negative energy" radiating from this kind of sordid twisting of reality.

Anytime I catch anybody on this forum circulating this garbage I will trace it and get the correct story if I can, because you are absolutely correct. It is the tip of the iceberg.
    I appreciate enormously the personal investigation and verification that you did.

And so we can conclude that the incident described in the article that I quoted in my post was wrongly attributed to some BLM activism... Crap journalism indeed!

But that very recent article, no matter how fake it is (and it is), is not what motivated me to express what I ended up writing in my post. The "correct story" behind my motivation continues to exist beyond that one instance of false reporting.

During the past several months, I had read several articles about BLM's inroads into rural areas. Living myself in a rural area, although not in the United States, I was interested in the phenomenon...

Here's one of those articles, from a source that you might find reputable (The Wall Street Journal):
    Black Lives Matter Protests Spread Quickly to White, Rural Areas
    If you look around on the Internet, you will find several other articles, from multiple sources, that talk about the phenomenon in question.

And that, to me, continues to signal something that, in the end, cannot be positive.

That being said, I would feel different about an All Lives Matter movement...

P.S.: In response to your perception of what kind of individual I might be, I believe that all members of this forum are "spiritual persons". But despite the avatar and the username that I have chosen, I am not at all into the "love and light" spirituality that you surmised that I would probably be into. That being said, I do love... love and light!

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (27th September 2020), Eva2 (21st September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd September 2020), rgray222 (22nd September 2020), T Smith (21st September 2020)

20. Link to Post #131
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Just a little something to add that I think is important...

Kids seeing BLM news and info online, talking to other kids in forums - most of them don't really understand the issue and problems surrounding BLM.

My kids understand what racism is and they have been brought up to respect all people.

They know racism is bad, but they have been brought up in a time where journalists are story tellers. All subjects have been used for humour and manipulation. It takes a good effort on my part to sort a lot of the truth from manipulative humour.

If your kids are much older now, lucky for you. The kids today are subjected to a lot of mind games.

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

atman (21st September 2020), Bill Ryan (21st September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (21st September 2020), Eva2 (21st September 2020), Icare (21st September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd September 2020), PurpleLama (21st September 2020), rgray222 (22nd September 2020), Strat (21st September 2020), T Smith (21st September 2020)

22. Link to Post #132
    Language
    French
    Thanks

While looking for an image depicting the Divide and Conquer concept, the search results included one that is not at all what I was looking for (see below), but that — when I inadvertently clicked on it — took me to a Facebook post about... BLM!

The post in question is from Justice Watch, that I knew nothing about before, but that I found out is a group, based in the U.K., that describes itself as "A group of concerned members of the Public uniting together Exposing Merseyside Police Corruption, Demanding Accountability and Transparency through a social justice watchdog identity."

The overall perspective of the post is anti Identity Politics and pro human beings of all colors.

While I don't agree with everything in the post (i.e. slavery trauma passed down through DNA), I must say that it succeeds in expressing in simple and down-to-earth terms some of the complex issues surrounding the creation and the wide promotion of the Black Lives Matter movement.

By doing so, it also brings into the equation some historical factors that have not yet been discussed in this thread.

And so I have decided to share it here, as is, along with the picture that was chosen by the author of the post.

BLM

Beware of Identity Politics, if someone is fighting for justice based on a group ideology known as Group Think then they are not acting out of morality or love but from a position of what gang you are in which is known as identity politics. They will chew and spit you out if you dare have an opinion that is not Group Think , they do not know how to have relationships.

They are only interested in making noise in their social media echo chambers creating a cult like environment which promotes Group Think. This is how the state and intelligence agencies take over groups to Divide and conquer over the ppl. Their fight for justice is an illusion of delusion

People and “activists” are identifying themselfs as BLM and they will not critique the actions of the organisation because they are now identifying BLM as a representation of all black people which in it self is racist just like the name BLM which is no coincidence. People are identifying BLM as black people so therefore people who are black are tricked into following the cult and if you oppose the BLM organisation you are precieved as a racist because the organisation is identifying itself as a black people.

Black people and white people will experience different things, it does not mean one is right and one is wrong, what determines what is right and what is wrong is not based on experiences (or perceived experiences) its based on facts. This is why blm can not claim to represent all of black people, its just silly.

People who follow BLM should not feel they cant critique BLM and feel any criticism at BLM is not an attack on them personally. people who identify themselfs as BLM should only identify themselfs as a human being and not be afraid to speak out against A corrupt group and its wrong doings.

There is racism in the judicial system and police force but over all racism and so called “hate crimes” have never been lower hence why the government have to engineer “far right” groups from football hooligan firms and create up more definitions of “hate crimes”.

Black people do suffer trauma passed down from slavery through their DNA and this should be understood, black people have been viciously psychologically attacked for years from the time of NWA and so called gangster rap was introduced in the very late 80's to glorify and promote violence and criminality into the black community. which funny enough pair up with the CIA importing cocaine into america and using black drug dealers to sell it to black community such as ricky ross, all to raise money for terrorists in Iran in Nicaragua. This then led to the prison industrial complex being built where there is now more black people in prison doing slave labour then there was black slaves in america.

This attack on black people continued and in 1996 Fresh Prince of Bel air and city guys tv show came on to the scene, this was when identity politics exploded and became a thing because it was all about black identity where as previous shows such as the Crosby Show and Sister sister tv shows presented black people the same as white people, there was no identity politics. The new black culture was engineered to keep the black man oppressed. However today the reality is there is no black and white divide like when Dr King was alive hence why we had a black president even tho he was a fraud, its all about the rich against the poor that is the real divide. This is something that the black panther party was quick to understand

To qoute the great fred hampton from the late 1960's

“ they have black people, white poor people and red poor people and poor puritan people and poor latin people ...and poor people of all descents caught up in movements based on racism. The black panther party stood up and said we don't care what anybody saids, we don't think to fight fire with fire, we fight fire with water, we not gonna fight racism with racism we gonna fight with solidarity, we are not gonna fight capitalism with black capitalism we gonna fight it with socialism, we stood and said we are not gonna fight reactionary pigs and reactionaries state attornies with reaction on our part, we gonna fight their reactions with all of us people get together and have a international Proletarian revolution

no matter what color you are there is only 2 classes, theres a class over here and a class over there and the reason why this class over here has never did anything to get this class of his back because this is lower and this is upper. This is the oppressed and this is the oppressor, this is the exploited and exploiter and this people in this class have divided themselves and said i'm black and I hate white people, i'm white and I hate black people, i'm latin american and I hate hillbillys, i'm hillybillys and I hate indians so we are fighting amongst each other. “

When the mainstream media whores, presstitutes, company giants and celebrities are all promoting the BLM group...you have to question is this a set up.

Divide and Conquer

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (21st September 2020), Eva2 (22nd September 2020), Franny (25th September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd September 2020), PurpleLama (22nd September 2020), rgray222 (22nd September 2020), T Smith (22nd September 2020)

24. Link to Post #133
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

Herschel Walker claims China is helping fund BLM

He noted that Black Lives Matter’s founders said they were trained by Marxists

Former NFL Player Herschel Walker on Monday claimed that money from China is supposedly funding the Black Lives Matter organization and that money is then donated to the Democratic Party.

The claims from Walker came in a video he posted on Twitter, writing in the caption that the 2020 presidential election was the most important in history, not just for the President of the United States “but for all branches of Gov’t.”

“I just saw the Democratic Party raise a lot of money and a lot of it came from ActBlue,” Walker says in the video, referring to the online fundraising payment professor that facilitates donations to Democratic and left-leaning organizations.

Walker then notes that Black Lives Matter – which was founded by people “trained from Marxists – “gave a lot of money to ActBlue.”

“I reckon you can support whatever party you want to support. If the Democratic Party wants to be associated with Marxists, that’s fine,” Walker says.

“But then I also saw that BLM had a subsidiary company that was partnered with a company from China that was giving them money. So, the money goes from China, to the subsidiary, to BLM, to the Democratic Party,” Walker says, adding: “Why does it seem like I’m the only that’s coming up with this? Just think about it.”

ActBlue is an online payment processor used by many groups affiliated with the Democratic Party. WinRed, launched last year, is an equivalent processing company for the Republican Party.

It wasn’t immediately clear what BLM “subsidiary” Walker was referring to. But his comments come less than a week after an article from The Daily Signal, the blog of the Heritage Foundation, titled: “The BLM Co-Founder and Pro-Communist China Group Are Partnering Up. Here’s Why.”

The piece purported to show a link between an organization started by BLM co-founder Alicia Garza, and a non-profit with ties to Beijing. A day later, The New York Times reported that the article conflated two nonprofits with the same name and made incorrect claims about BLM’s ties to the Chinese government.

Walker's comments come after the former NFL player told Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures" that Black Lives Matter supporters should do their research on what exactly they’re promoting.

Walker said he felt “so guilty” after hearing the BLM co-founders call themselves “trained Marxists” in an exclusive interview with Maria Bartiromo , and was compelled to tell the American people the truth. Both co-founders, Patrisse Cullors and Alicia Garza, have referred to themselves as such.

"All you athletes out there, all you companies, all you professional teams that's promoting BLM. Are you telling me that you're promoting someone that said that they’re trained Marxists?” he asked.

“I'm a guy who believes in the Lord Jesus. I believe in my family. And I love America,” he added. “So I'm going to fight for it. I'm going to do what I can to tell the people the truth."

Source: https://www.foxnews.com/sports/hersc...s-to-democrats

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

atman (24th September 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd September 2020), ExomatrixTV (23rd September 2020), Franny (25th September 2020), Jake (23rd September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd September 2020), PurpleLama (23rd September 2020)

26. Link to Post #134
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,702 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation Re: Black Lives Matter

Who Really Is Black Lives Matter & Why Did They Delete Their "What We Believe" Off Their Website?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (24th September 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (23rd September 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd September 2020), Franny (25th September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), rgray222 (23rd September 2020), T Smith (23rd September 2020)

28. Link to Post #135
    Language
    Thanks

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

7alon (24th September 2020), atman (24th September 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd September 2020), Franny (25th September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), rgray222 (23rd September 2020)

30. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,533 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Who Really Is Black Lives Matter & Why Did They Delete Their "What We Believe" Off Their Website?
    For the record, here's the link to the archive.org page for 1 September:

https://web.archive.org/web/20200901...at-we-believe/

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (24th September 2020), Franny (25th September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), PurpleLama (24th September 2020), rgray222 (23rd September 2020), Yoda (23rd September 2020)

32. Link to Post #137
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    What I share below may be pretty interesting.

I went to archive.org to read the deleted page. (One can do this on pretty much any site, "going back in time" to before it's been altered or amended for any reason. That's what archive.org is for.)

There were over 4,400 archive captures of the site, going back to 2014. But on each one, archive.org auro-redirects to the present day (23 Sept) site.

Try it and see. Click this 1 Sept archive link (one of many date-defined permutations), and look what happens.

http://web.archive.org/web/20200901035536/http://blacklivesmatter.com

There are only a few who have that kind of a power ... even Government Agencies are not that easy with influencing Archive.org as they KNOW that Archive represents human history! ... And one of the Marxists Tactics is to erase our true history to avoid any accountability!

Karl Marx and the End of History

In his essay “Introduction to The Philosophy of History” Hegel predicted the end of history as the moment when all human beings acquire full awareness of themselves and become free. The first stages of humanity were moments where only very few were aware of this fact, but as history progresses more and more people come to this realization. In the first stages of human development political organizations were characterized by the absolute rule of a very reduced number of people. As history developed we created more complicated systems of political organizations that could be summarized as the development of organizations were men are more equal.

Marx in his youth was a Hegelian. But he became famous for taking the dialectical system developed by Hegel and turning it up side down. For Hegel it was ideas that mattered and that forced the development of history. For Marx it is the material reality of the individual that determines the development of history. Ideologies, legal theory, economic theory, are but projections in our mind that explain or reaffirm the material reality around us.

For Marx the end of history is also freedom. But not the philosophical freedom that Hegel described, it is an economic freedom. The end of the exploitation of man by man. End of the division of the world between haves and have-nots, between exploiters and exploited. A time when people won’t be forced to sell their labor force because it is all they have. He interpreted the society of his time as divided in two main and opposite groups: the Bourgeoisie and the Proletariat. The bourgeoisie being those who control the means of production, and accordingly, those who control the political power. The proletariat has no property and it is forced to sell they labor to the bourgeois in order to survive. This organization of the economy is called capitalism. Marx predicted that the next step in history was when the proletariat gets control of the means of production and he called this new stage Socialism. In socialism there is still the concept of property. The third and last stage of development would be communism, a time when each person would contribute to society according to his ability and would consume according to his needs.

The raise of the proletariat to the control of the means of production has to be violent. This is because the bourgeoisie benefits from the inherently unjust capitalist system and has not interest in changing it.
    cheers,
    John

ps. found a copy of what is deleted via this google cache
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th September 2020 at 07:42.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (24th September 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (27th September 2020), Franny (25th September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), PurpleLama (24th September 2020), rgray222 (23rd September 2020), thepainterdoug (24th September 2020)

34. Link to Post #138
    Language
    Thanks

This is how the Dutch Biggest Mainstream News "NOS" deceives you about Police Brutality in the US:

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Franny (25th September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), rgray222 (24th September 2020)

36. Link to Post #139
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Below: two very recent tweets from a journalist and activist, followed by some of the replies that were posted in the thread that ensued. Most of the replies agree with the original tweets, but some offer an opposing perspective.

Overall, the discussion seems indicative of the backlash that I sense is happening within the general population, where many who were originally sympathetic to the BLM cause have now become desensitized or frustrated or angry about it, despite the still enormous support for it from the media, the cultural institutions and the big corporations, including Big Tech.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th September 2020), Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), Eva2 (24th September 2020), Franny (25th September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), PurpleLama (24th September 2020), rgray222 (24th September 2020)

38. Link to Post #140
    Language
    Thanks

Senator Rand Paul Calls BLM A Terrorist Organization During Hearing:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th September 2020 at 20:41.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), Franny (25th September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), rgray222 (24th September 2020), T Smith (24th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1 7 14 LastLast