Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1 8 14 LastLast

Thread: Black Lives Matter

1. Link to Post #141
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 times in 211 posts

Default Re: Black Lives Matter

Black Lives Matter Is a Marxist Movement (27 min.)
    Premiered Jul 1, 2020

Black Lives Matter is run by Marxist organizers. They have not been silent about their agenda to dismantle the nuclear family, transform gender/sexual identity, and force radical change. So why are so many eagerly following along?

Professor Carol M. Swain, PhD sits down with Will Witt to discuss.

Dr. Swain’s education and experiences make her a credible and powerful force for change in today’s social and political climate where conservatives are intimidated to champion an often-unpopular message.

She is an award-winning political scientist, a former professor of political science and professor of law at Vanderbilt University, and a lifetime member of the James Madison Society, an international community of scholars affiliated with the James Madison Program in American Ideals and Institutions at Princeton University. Before joining Vanderbilt in 1999, Dr. Swain was a tenured associate professor of politics and public policy at Princeton University’s Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs.

Dr. Swain is the author or editor of eight books. Her first book, Black Faces, Black Interests: The Representation of African Americans in Congress (Harvard University Press, 1993, 1995), won the Woodrow Wilson prize for the best book published in the U. S. on government, politics or international affairs in 1994, and was cited twice by U.S. Supreme Court.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), ExomatrixTV (25th September 2020), Gemma13 (25th September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), rgray222 (24th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #142
    Language
    French
    Thanks

BLM Leaders in Their Own Words (3 min.)

—"The thing is that we actually do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia in particular are trained organizers. Um we uh... are trained marxists."

—"If this country doesn't give us what we want, then we will burn down this system and replace it. All right? And I could be speaking figuratively, I could be speaking literally, it's a matter of interpretation."

—"If somebody decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy's or a Nike, because that makes sure that that person eats, that makes sure that that person has clothes — that's reparations. That is reparations. Anything they want to take, take it, because these businesses have insurance. They're going to get their money back. My people aren't getting anything."

—"I think our community can hold its own without the police. We can take out the trash on our own. I am not sad that a f***n fascist died tonight."

—"If you kill one of ours, it's time for us to kill one of yours."

—"We got to, we got to f***n rip Trump out of that office right over there and f***n pull him out that sh*t. Now no we ain't about to wait until the next election, we about to go get that motherf***r. I ain't about that sh*t 'cause you know what time it is? I want y'all to repeat after me: it's time... for revolution. It's time... for revolution! It's time... for revolution!"

—"I'm at the point where I'm ready to put these police in a f***n grave. I'm at the point where... I want to burn the f***n White House down. I wanna take it to the senators. I wanna take it to the Congress. I wanna take the fight to them. And at the end of the day, if they ain't going to hear us... we burn them the f**k down. I'm one that talks real sh*t. I'm talking in New York and I'm talking in D.C. The same way I f**k the police up in New York, I'll f**k the cops up here in D.C. The same way I bust police in the head in New York, I'll bust police in the head in D.C. Now, it's a lot of people and I'm gonna be honest, it's a lot of people that's on this front line. And one of the things that I always say: don't get on this f***n front line if you ain't gonna f***n fight.Don't get on this front line if you ain't gonna take no hit. Don't get on this front line when the police f***n push you up, you push back. If you wanna be on this front line and them racist a**s, nasty a**s, punk a**s, f***n police is pushing up... you push the f**k back!"

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), Gemma13 (25th September 2020), Harmony (28th September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), rgray222 (24th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #143
    Language
    French
    Thanks

BLM Has No Interest in Helping Black People (7 min.)

Black Lives Matter wants to dismantle the nuclear family, but these black conservatives just dismantled their entire narrative:

What are the 5 biggest issues facing Blacks in America?

In descending order:
    5. The victim mentality
    4. Lack of diversity
    3. Urban terrorism
    2. Proliferation of baby mamas
    1. Unquestioning allegiance to so-called progressive policies

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Ami (25th September 2020), Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), Harmony (28th September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th September 2020), rgray222 (24th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #144
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Mike Gonzalez (who was born in Cuba and who left the country in 1972, at age 12) is a Senior Fellow The Heritage Foundation in Washington, D.C.

He is the author of the two quoted articles below.

He is also the author of the book "The Plot to Change America: How Identity Politics is Dividing the Land of the Free."

This BLM Co-Founder and Pro-Communist China Group Are Partnering Up. Here’s Why.

Mike Gonzalez / September 15, 2020

Imagine that far-right demonstrators were laying siege to American cities for months, led by activists explicitly calling for an “ethno-state,” and that one of their groups was funded by an outfit involved with Vladimir Putin’s Russia. It would lead the news every day and there would be congressional hearings, right?

And rightly so. The threat of foreign interference in our domestic affairs is a serious matter, whether the suspects are rivals such as Russia or friendlies such as Mexico. This is especially the case if a foreign power were abetting unrest that aims to topple our constitutional order.

Well, the scenario described above is happening, though not with Russia or the far right, but with China and the leftist disturbances upending America and seeking to transform it.

Yet, there has not been a peep from the media or Congress about China’s support of the riots.

Go to the website for the Black Futures Lab, a venture of Black Lives Matter founder Alicia Garza, and click on the “Donate” button. It will ask you to send your money to an obscure organization, the Chinese Progressive Association, explaining that “Black Futures Lab is a fiscally sponsored project of the Chinese Progressive Association.”

(...)

As I wrote at City Journal last month, the BLM organizations have been the nerve center of this year’s protests: “They have been laying the groundwork for years, carefully cultivating a network of groups that could organize protests when the moment came and amplify the message through social media.”

Communist China has put its vast propaganda apparatus to work in support of the mayhem that has wreaked havoc in American cities this year. China is, after all, a rival of the United States, and would see weakening of U.S. society and the country in general as advantageous.

(...)

Full article here

Fact-Checking New York Times Fact-Checker on BLM’s China Links

Mike Gonzalez / September 21, 2020

The New York Times covered for communists in the Soviet Union in the 1930s, when it denied the genocide in Ukraine. The Times covered again for communists in Cuba in the 1950s, when it reported that the rebels were democrats.

And the newspaper appears to be doing the same in America today by covering for the all-too-obvious Marxist roots of the Black Lives Matter organizations.

A New York Times “fact check” report Friday claimed that my essay days earlier at The Daily Signal about Black Lives Matter’s links to pro-China organizations was wrong.

My essay stated that one of the three founders of the main Black Lives Matter organization, Alicia Garza, had partnered with a left-wing San Francisco group that has been known carry water for China: the Chinese Progressive Association-San Francisco.

The New York Times headlined its report “No, a Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Didn’t Partner With a Pro-Communist Chinese Group.” Its main contention was that my essay “conflated two nonprofits with the same name.”

The Times report went on to say that “a cursory search of tax records” revealed that it was the Chinese Progressive Association in Boston, which it portrayed as an unrelated entity, that supported China’s interests. The San Francisco CPA, which fiscally supports Garza’s Black Futures Lab, had no ties with communist China, it said.

The Times report then derided conservatives it said have been trying to tie Black Lives Matter to communist groups for years, saying “there’s no indication that today’s Black Lives Matter movement has any formal link to Marxism, or to the Chinese Communist Party.”

The “source” was yet another “fact checker,” PolitiFact, which earlier this year said: “Black Lives Matter has grown into a national anti-racism movement broadly supported by Americans, few of whom would identify themselves as Marxist.”

The Times writer, technology columnist Kevin Roose, decried that my essay had had such an impact through social media, seeming to suggest that only reports by him and fellow Times staffers and comrades elsewhere in legacy media should get air time.

All these things are wrong, and the PolitiFact statement is wrong and risible. Yes, the San Francisco’s Chinese Progressive Association indeed has done pro-China work. Yes, the San Francisco CPA is a left-wing group that from the beginning has been a supporter of China’s communist revolution and whose members want revolution here in America.

Yes, the San Francisco and Boston versions of the Chinese Progressive Association were founded by the same militant Marxist outfit, and their leaders, together with those of the New York CPA, collaborate though membership in leftist networks.

And yes, Americans do rightly support the sentiment that black lives matter. However, by and large they do not know that Garza and other founders of the Black Lives Matter organizations are committed Marxists.

(...)

Full article here

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), Gemma13 (25th September 2020), Harmony (28th September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), rgray222 (25th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #145
    Language
    French
    Thanks

There has been, in this thread so far, a lot of (highly justified) criticism of the BLM organization and of its resulting movement, that has grown to become a worlwide phenomenon.

For those of us who might be interested in further exploring the claims, the history and the goals of BLM — as expressed by its leaders and its advocates — I have compiled some videos, that go from somewhat objective documentaries to hard-core propaganda.

First of all, 4 documentaries (that are majorly pro-BLM):
    • What is Black Lives Matter Really About? (2020) (15 min.)

• Black Lives Matter explained: The history of a movement (2020) (15 min.)

• The Rise of Black Lives Matter (2016) (47 min.)

• Stay Woke: The Black Lives Matter Movement (2016) (39 min.)

And, finally, 2 current BLM promotional/activism videos:
    • BLM’s #WhatMatters2020 (1 min.)

• Now, We Transform (1½ min.)

And so, let us give the floor to Black Lives Matter...

What is Black Lives Matter Really About? (2020) (15 min.)
    George Floyd, All Lives Matter & Systemic Racism Explained
    What is Black Lives Matter really about? Does it promote violence & looting? Why not All Lives Matter? What is systemic racism? And why are so many black people being killed by police?

Chances are you’ve seen the recent black lives matter protests all over the news, but not a lot of attention has been paid to the background behind the movement & answering some of these kinds of questions.

So, let’s start with what’s happening right now.

These current Black Lives Matter protests started because of the death of George Floyd in the United States.

Footage of Mr Floyd's death went viral, showing the handcuffed, unarmed black man saying he couldn’t breathe as a police officer knelt on his neck. This isn’t the first time we’ve seen the Black Lives Matter movement though.

Black Lives Matter was started in 2013 by 3 black community organisers after the death of an unarmed black teenager named Trayvon Martin.

People from all walks of life are looking around and saying ‘this is not the type of country I want to live in’.

The movement is all about campaigning against violence & systemic racism against black people in the United States.

We are seeing that another African-American has been unjustly murdered in one of our cities and people have had enough.

Since it first started, Black Lives Matter has protested numerous deaths against the country.

A common criticism of Black Lives Matter protesters is that they shouldn’t be saying Black Lives Matter, they should be saying All Lives Matter.

But experts say that’s actually missing the point of what the whole movement is about.

So, while some people interpret the message as black lives matter ‘more’, it’s more accurate to think of it as black lives matter ‘too’.

The idea that black Americans are more likely to be killed by the police Is backed up by statistics.

Professor Lee was one of the people behind a 2019 study focused on people being killed by police.

That study shows black people are almost 2.5 times more likely to be killed by police than white people.

Why are so many more of the people being killed black American?

It’s not just about outright racism most of the police officers in the United States aren’t openly racist, which is why it’s really important to understand other concepts like implicit bias & systemic racism.

Implicit bias is all about attitudes & stereotypes that affect the way we think and make decisions without us even realising.

For example, if you grow up without really interacting with black and your only exposure to them is negative stereotypes in the media, then you’re more likely to link black people with crime and violence.

Negative portrayals of black Americans in the media have been around for a very, very long time.

Experts say everyone is affected by implicit bias and that includes people like judges & police officers.

That can affect how police interact with different communities, the kind of punishment a judge might hand down, or how a police officer might react to a black suspect during an arrest.

So, what about systemic racism?

Systemic racism is all about how the systems in society can be set up to unfairly impact certain communities, even if the people working in those systems aren’t racist themselves.

Black Lives Matter explained: The history of a movement (15 min.)
    Channel 4 News (2020)
    The Black Lives Matter group has been fighting to be heard since 2013 - and the phrase itself is now being seen on streets and screens all around the world after the killing of George Floyd. But how did the movement get here? And how did it begin?

The Rise of Black Lives Matter (47 min.)
    VPRO documentary (2016)
    In 2013 in Sanford, Florida, vigilante George Zimmerman was found not guilty of the murder of 17-year-old African American Trayvon Martin. As a result, the struggle against police violence flared up under the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter and turned into one of the biggest grassroots movements in the United States.

VPRO Backlight talked to co-founder Patrisse Cullors about the various forms of violence against black citizens, and why resistance is essential.

Stay Woke: The Black Lives Matter Movement (2016) (39 min.)
    “Stay Woke: The Black Lives Matter Movement” is an original documentary film that chronicles the evolution of the Black Lives Matter movement through the first person accounts of local activists, protesters, scholars, journalists and others.

Dubbed the new “civil rights movement”, #BlackLivesMatter launched a transformative grassroots movement that moved from social media to the streets across America. As news and images of the senseless deaths of Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner, Michael Brown, Freddie Grey and others spread online, a new generation of civil rights activists came together demanding institutional change. From scheduled marches, to assembled sit-ins and to heated rallies across the country, protesters and communities pushed the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter into a worldwide rallying cry.

This is the real story of brave young people who have found their voice to lead a powerful social movement. Now these activists face the daunting challenge of turning protest - into lasting change.

Directed by Peabody and three time Emmy Award-winning filmmaker Laurens Grant, “Stay Woke: The Black Lives Matter Movement,” chronicles the evolution of the Black Lives Matter movement through the first person accounts of local activists, protesters, scholars, journalists and celebrities including Jesse Williams, Nelly, Deray McKesson, Michaela Angela Davis, Wesley Lowery, Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor, Johnetta Elzie, Brittany Packnett and others.

BLM’s #WhatMatters2020 (1 min.)

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Featuring the voices of BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors and BLM Global Network Managing Director Kailee Scales .

BLM’s #WhatMatters2020 is a campaign aimed to maximize the impact of the BLM movement by galvanizing BLM supporters and allies to the polls in the 2020 U.S Presidential Election to build collective power and ensure candidates are held accountable for the issues that systematically and disproportionately impact Black and under-served communities across the nation.

BLM’s #WhatMatters2020 will focus on issues concerning racial injustice, police brutality, criminal justice reform, Black immigration, economic injustice, LGBTQIA+ and human rights, environmental injustice, access to healthcare, access to quality education, and voting rights and suppression.

This initiative will inspire and motivate people to ask themselves and their candidates are you really addressing What Matters in 2020?

Now, We Transform (1½ min.)
    June 22, 2020
    Our fight for liberty, justice, and freedom continues. Together, we can — and will — transform.

This is the revolution. Change is coming.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), Gemma13 (25th September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), rgray222 (25th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #146
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,664 times in 20,818 posts

BLM Rioters Hunt Person Down In Vehicles And Attack Him, Truck "SLAMS" Into BLM Leftist In LA
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), rgray222 (25th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #147
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Trump's counter to Biden slogans that he is the only one who can help. Dems never put the money where their mouth is for years. Wonder if Trump will or is it just another false promise (sigh).

Quote https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...-black-america

Trump $500B Black America plan designates KKK, Antifa as 'terrorist organizations'The plan calls for making lynching a national hate crime
     By Brooke Singman | Fox News

By Brooke Singman | Fox News
    Published September 25, 2020

President Trump’s plan for Black America designates the KKK and Antifa as terrorist organizations and calls for making lynching a national hate crime, while pledging to increase access to capital in Black communities by nearly $500 billion, Fox News has learned.

The president on Friday is expected to roll out details of what the campaign is calling the “Platinum Plan,” which details “opportunity,” “security,” “prosperity,” and “fairness” for the Black Community.

TRUMP SAYS HE'S DONE MORE FOR BLACK AMERICA THAN ANY PRESIDENT OTHER THAN LINCOLN

“For decades, Democrat politicians like Joe Biden have taken Black voters for granted. They made you big promises before every election—and then the moment they got to Washington, they abandoned you and sold you out,” the president is expected to say Friday, according to remarks exclusively obtained by Fox News. “The Democrats will always take Black voters for granted until large numbers of Black Americans vote Republican.”

The president is expected to tout the plan as “a bold vision that we can and will achieve over the next four years.”

The president’s plan, according to the campaign, will increase access to capital in Black communities by almost $500 billion, help to create 500,000 new Black-owned businesses, and help to create 3 million new jobs for the Black community.

Fox News obtained a copy of the "Platinum Plan." It states that it will “prosecute the KKK and ANTIFA as terrorist organizations and make lynching a national hate crime.”

The president’s plan also vows to make Juneteenth a national holiday.

Meanwhile, the president is also expected to commit to working on a “Second Step Act,” and provide access to better jobs and training opportunities for those in Black communities.

The Platinum Plan also pledges to give Black churches the ability to compete for federal resources for their communities; bring better and tailored healthcare to address what the campaign called “historic disparities,” and advance home ownership opportunities and enhance financial literacy in Black communities.

As for educational opportunities, the president is expected to vow, in federal, state and local community partnerships to “close failing schools” to replace with “full school choice and education opportunity,” while continuing to protect Historically Black Colleges & Universities.

RNC SAYS TRUMP'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN BLACK COMMUNITIES BOOSTING VOTER CONFIDENCE

The president is also expected to pledge to increase the amount of Pell grants and allow for vocational employment and advance targeted apprenticeship and job training programs.

Trump is expected to slam his Democratic opponent Joe Biden, saying that the former vice president “is offering Black Americans nothing but the same, tired, empty slogans.”

“I stand here to offer you solutions,” Trump is expected to say, while adding that “no one in Washington politics today has done more to hurt Black Americans than Joe Biden.”

The president is also expected to vow to increase public safety in Black communities.

“Instead of fighting for public safety for these communities, the Democrats are attacking our police and empowering far-left rioters, looters, and anarchists,” Trump is expected to say. “In the Republican Party, we believe in protecting ALL black lives – including the unborn.”

He is expected to add that Republicans "believe that every child, of every race – born and unborn – is made in the Holy image of God. Republicans believe that all human life is sacred.”

“At no time before has there been a clearer choice between two parties, two visions, two philosophies, and two agendas for the future,” Trump will say.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), rgray222 (26th September 2020)

15. Link to Post #148
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Black Lives Matter

"State Of Emergency" Declared In Portland Over Proud Boys, But NOT BLM Riots??! PB's ALREADY Won:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), rgray222 (26th September 2020)

17. Link to Post #149
    Language
    Thanks

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (27th September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), rgray222 (26th September 2020)

19. Link to Post #150
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

BLM is a highly organized political movement that is well funded. They are using exactly the same tactics and tools as the Democrats and Republicans. Given the fact that BLM got it's prominence and monopoly position on race from secret meetings at the Obama White House and the Soros started Democracy Alliance in 2015 it is now become the largest movement in U.S. history per the NYTimes.

Here are just a few of the resources that BLM is using to raise funds and organize.
    • If you are able, donate to Black Lives Matter, HERE.
    • You can get involved in your local Black Lives Matter chapter. The full list is can be found HERE.
    • Donate to a bail fund for protestors. The Action Bail Fund organized by Black Lives Matter LA gives 100% of donations to support bail, fees, and medical costs.
    • Donate to The Peoples City Council Freedom Fund.
    • The Brooklyn Bail Fund can be found HERE.
    • A useful Twitter thread on other bail funds can be found HERE.
    • Donate to the National Police Accountability Project, which helps protestors find legal counsel.
    • Sign a petition that is asking for all the officers involved in Floyd's death to be brought to justice. You can find it HERE.
    • The Justice for George Floyd petition can also be found HERE.
    • Racial justice educator and lawyer, Rachel Ricketts, has shared a number of anti-racism resources, addressing white privilege, amongst other things.
    • A comprehensive list of information for protestors, as well as other resources, can be found HERE.
    • A list of mental health resources for black people can be found HERE.
    • Watch this video, published by Black Lives Matter, on the death of George Floyd
    Last edited by rgray222; 26th September 2020 at 15:03.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

atman (29th September 2020), Bill Ryan (26th September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022)

21. Link to Post #151
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    BLM donation links
    Why help them to get more donations? I would not even spent 1 second extra of my life to show others HOW they get more money!

For the record: all lives matter including black, yellow, brown, white, pink, and people with purple hair

>>lives matter<< any color in front of that is race-baiting! ... there is only 1 race: The Human Race!

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th September 2020 at 16:05.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (29th September 2020), Bill Ryan (26th September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (27th September 2020), Jake (26th September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), rgray222 (26th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #152
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Black Lives Matter

Message to Tim Pool

My Message To Trump Supporter Gary Lamb And Donald Trump, Thank You:

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (29th September 2020), Bill Ryan (26th September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th September 2020), rgray222 (27th September 2020), T Smith (5th October 2020)

25. Link to Post #153
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

BLM Co-Founder’s Ties to Chinese Pro-Communist Group
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/blm...t-china-group/
    9/27/20

"Mike Gonzalez, author of the recently-released book, 'The Plot to Change America: How Identity Politics Is Dividing the Land of the Free' joins Jan Jekielek to reveal the financial and ideological ties he discovered between Black Lives Matter and the Chinese Communist Party.

It's a very illuminating interview, worth listening to to the end. I've transcribed the first half below":

TRANSCRIPT

"Jan Jekielek: I want to talk to you about this recent article that you've written, finding a connection between Black Lives Matter's founder and all the pro-Chinese Communist Party groups in America. This is this is pretty fascinating, because there's been people alleging these kinds of connections there's some ideological overlap but this is the first time a kind of financial connection was discovered.

Mike Gonzalez: Yes, the overlap is ideological, definitely. One has to realize that this founder, Alicia Garza sits atop a worldwide revolutionary network. It's really a holding company for revolutionary cells. So one of the main ones, which she founded is the Black Lives Matter Global Network.

Now, I have to make clear that nobody is against the sentiment that black lives matter. In fact, I think all Americans adhere - at any rate, should adhere - to the fact that black lives of course do, indeed matter.

We're talking about the organizations. So, Alicia Garza is one of the founders of these organizations and in 2018, she founded yet another one, called the Black Futures Lab and the Black Futures Lab, if you go to the donate button, it says that the money you give will go to the Chinese Progressive Association of San Francisco.

The Chinese Progressive Association of San Francisco is a an organization that has pushed the Beijing Line in San Francisco, that has uh taken some actions that would benefit the People's Republic of China. But the main thing is that its leaders many of us leaders are members of LeftRoots.

LeftRoots is a an organization of the Hard Left...the Chinese Progressive Association of Boston, its leaders are also members of LeftRoots and I think that's where the ideological overlap is with Alicia Garza and the Black Lives Matter organization, because Alicia Garza is a Marxist; has said that she needs to "Smash Capitalism", has said this several times.

I just viewed a video this morning of the two other founders, Opal Tometi and Patrice Cullors chanting, "We have nothing to lose our chains," which is obviously straight out of the Communist Manifesto.

So, I think the overlap, the Venn Diagram overlap between the black lives matters organizations, Alicia Garza and groups like [Chinese Progressive Association] CPA San Francisco is this.

Jan Jekielek: But you actually found that there's a financial connection between the CPA and this new organization that Alicia Garza founded.

Mike Gonzalez: Yes, so the Black Futures Lab is a fiscally-sponsored project of the San Francisco CPA. I think that a lot of the Black Lives Matter organizations are fiscally-sponsored projects of one thing or another, because that gives them a degree of flexibility in how opaque they can be and how they spend their money. That's what the critics have said.

For example, the Black Lives Matter Global Network used to be a fiscally-sponsored project of Thousand Currents.

Thousand Currents is a another funder of the Hard Left- and then it emerged in July, because of research that was done by people here in Washington that the Vice Chairman of the Board of Thousand Currents, Susan Rosenberg, who used to be a member of the Weather Underground, which the FBI identified as a Domestic Terrorist Organization, she spent time in prison.

Susan Rosenberg, her sentence was commuted by Bill Clinton on his last day in office - and here she is, sitting on the board of Thousand Currents. So, after this emerges, Black Lives Matters Global Network, which is very media-savvy, became a fiscally-sponsored project of the Tides Center, which is also a funder of the Hard Left - but at least, it doesn't have Susan Rosenberg on its board

Jan Jekielek: So, Michael, you mentioned a couple of different organizations. You mentioned San Francisco CPA and Boston CPA. Obviously, different organizations. What actually ties these groups to the Chinese Communist Party?

Mike Gonzalez: Well, they were both created by I Wor Kuen. It was a hard-Marxist, militant organization in the '60s, which created the San Francisco CPA in 1972, then some of the IW people, they created the CPA in Boston in in in 1977. They're separately-registered and separately-run. Its members are connected through organizations, such as LeftRoots, which is a Marxist organization.

Both of them, the CPA in Boston has done events with the Chinese Consulate in Boston - with the Chinese Consulate in New York - but the events have taken place in Boston and the CPA in San Francisco has taken steps to defend the People's Republic of China.

For example, they were part of an organization in 1977 that urged the Department of Justice not to investigate Chinese spying in America that's spying by China. And they used the specious pretext that this was "racial profiling"...

Jan Jekielek: So, you mentioned to me, when we were speaking offline, that you had like three lines of evidence that that show the connection.

Mike Gonzalez: Well, I have that I just mentioned. Then there was the fact that Alex Tom is was part of an excursion organization, trying to bring people in China and the United States together. I looked at it. It looked like he was trying to find the Leftist Americans, trying to put them together with the most Leftist elements within the People's Republic of China and then... there was the third instance, in which the CPA San Francisco joined a letter to the Biden Campaign saying, "We want you to beat President Trump in the election, but we urge you not to engage in any China-bashing - and if you engage in any China-bashing, this is going to cost you at the polls."

The letter actually said that. So, I have no idea why an organization such as this would go to bat for the People's Republic of China, telling a candidate not to engage in criticism of China.

Jan Jekielek: That's really, really interesting. There's been a fact-check of sorts that was published recently about your article which, as it gained some traction on social media, that there is this connection. So, what is your response to that?

Mike Gonzalez: The New York Times, they're very eager to hide the Marxist roots of the Black Lives Matter organizations and its founders. And what I said is, "Look, it's no surprise The New York Times covered for Communists in the Soviet Union in the '30s, when it denied the genocide in Ukraine. The New York Times also covered for Communists in Cuba, when Herbert Matthew went down there and described the rebels as "Democrats" who were "not Marxists in the least."

And The New York Times is now engaging in the same practice here, in the United States, by trying to describe Black Lives Matter as a "movement" whether that is not Marxist, at all. And this is parsing issues, here. Because, obviously, the people who turn out to demonstrate, who are outraged by the the manner in which George Floyd died, they're not Marxist, they're just outraged by the the death of a fellow American and so, they go out and demonstrate.

But the way they're being manipulated by these organizations is the issue, here. These organizations, as I've said - and The New York Times cannot deny this, as much as it wants to. Alicia Garza, Patrice Cullors, especially are trade Marxists they say that, themselves. Patrice Cullers, for example trained at the Labor Community Strategy Center, that was founded by Eric Mann, another former member of the Weather Underground, who calls it a "center for revolutionaries," a center where he trains revolutionaries. She trained there for many years.

Alicia Garza also has said many times that "Capitalism has to be smashed," because Capitalism is racist, which is the opposite of the truth. Obviously, Capitalism is just a fancy word for, "I have [made] this cup with the sweat of my brow and you want to buy it. We both agree on a price and we both walk away happy."

In other words, it's another word for "freedom", right? It's actually a Marxist word for freedom. It's colorblind. It's the least racist thing, at all. It lifts up all people but yet, Alicia Garza says this, and as I said earlier, I believe I there's a video of Opal Tometi and Patrice Cullors chanting, "We have nothing to lose but our chains," which is out of Karl Marx and also all three of them praise Joanne Chesimard, who now goes by the name of Satta Shakur, who is Number one on the FBI Wanted List, who is a fugitive for having killed a cop; who fled prison and has been given asylum in Communist Cuba...

The New York Times is trying to obfuscate the fact that the CPA in San Francisco, which has taken pro-China stands is the fiscal sponsor of the BLM organization, because there's an ideological overlap.

So, LeftRoots is not just Left-of-Center. LeftRoots is a very Hard-Lefty organization. You know, that groups people around the world who want World Revolution, when you publish in LeftRoots, when you meet at LeftRoots, when you speak at LeftRoots, you are a bonafide, charter member of the Hard Left.

Jan Jekielek: In this article, "Fact-Checking the Fact Checker," you actually cite our columnist, Trevor Louden, who describes the CPAs as "Maoist organizations". Can you speak to that? What does that mean?

Mike Gonzalez: CPA was founded by I Wor Kuen in 1972. We have to remember, 1972 is the height of the Cultural Revolution... which lasted in China between '66 and '76. So, '72 is more or less a halfway point. This organization is founded to support the PRC in the United States, especially in San Francisco. Obviously, San Francisco and its very large Chinatown to convince the American public to switch recognition of China from Taiwan to the Communist People's Republic of China.

And they're inspired by the Revolution - again, at the height of the craziness of the Cultural Revolution, they find their inspiration in this. It's coincidental - or perhaps not - that many people are comparing what we're seeing in our streets today to the Red Guards of that time, of the Cultural Revolution and they're saying that we're going through at the same type of cultural revolution.

And we're seeing this, for example with the "struggle sessions" that are being held. That's a Maoist Cultural Revolution term. But we now we have the same things, in the "anti-racism training", which are nothing but struggle sessions, in which people must confess their sins. People must be made to atone for things they haven't done, for sins they haven't committed; this idea of collective sin or the sins of one's ancestors, carrying the sins of one's ancestors. Anybody who understands anything about religion, understands that you do not commit the sins of your grandfather, you do not carry them with you.

But I'm very happy to note, along those lines that President Trump has banned these struggle sessions, at least from the Federal workforce, although I heard in the State Department, it persists in going ahead with one of these struggle sessions. I will see whether the administration was able to stop them. I think they should be gone.

Especially, Corporate America has embraced these things, in a rush to show good intentions, as have uh other elements of our society. These are things that are straight out of the Mao's playbook."

BLM Co-Founder’s Ties to Pro-Communist China Group—Mike Gonzalez | American Thought Leaders
    23,443 views•Premiered 22 hours ago
    American Thought Leaders - The Epoch Times
    241K subscribers

"The Chinese Communist Party, or CCP, has long sought to subvert America. While a number of the groups involved in recent riots have ideological ties to Beijing, what are the deeper connections?

Heritage Foundation senior fellow Mike Gonzalez discovered that the Black Futures Lab, closely linked to the Black Lives Matter Global Movement, is being funded by an openly pro-CCP group, the Chinese Progressive Association.

In this episode, Gonzalez reveals exactly what he found, why recent fact-checks of his work have proven inaccurate, and why he believes identity politics is undermining the very foundations of America.

This is American Thought Leaders 🇺🇸, and I’m Jan Jekielek. "

Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

atman (29th September 2020), Bill Ryan (27th September 2020), ExomatrixTV (28th September 2020), Franny (28th September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), PurpleLama (28th September 2020), rgray222 (27th September 2020), T Smith (5th October 2020)

27. Link to Post #154
    Language
    Thanks

Media Accidentally EXPOSES That BLM Leftists May Suffer From Mass "Shared Paranoid Delusion":
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th September 2020 at 12:14.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (29th September 2020), Bill Ryan (28th September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), onawah (29th September 2020), PurpleLama (28th September 2020), rgray222 (28th September 2020), T Smith (5th October 2020)

29. Link to Post #155
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,414 times in 685 posts

The Death of Andre Vltchek, A Passionate Warrior for Truth
    September 24, 2020

“If the world is upside down the way it is now, wouldn’t we have to turn it over to get it to stand up straight?” – Eduardo Galeano, Upside Down, 1998

For decades, Andre Vltchek, an old-school journalist and artist (but a young man) who traveled the world in search of truth and who always stood up straight, tried to revolve the world and encourage people to revolt against injustice. In this age of arm-chair reporters, he stood out for his boldness and indefatigable courage. He told it straight. This irritated certain people and some pseudo-left publications, who sensed in him a no bull**** fierceness and nose for hypocrisy that frightened them, so they stopped publishing his writing. He went where so many others feared to tread, and he talked to people in places that were often the victims of Western imperialistic violence. He defended the defenseless and encouraged their defense.

Now he is dead. He died in the back seat of a chauffeur driven rental car on an overnight drive to Istanbul, Turkey. He was sleeping, and when his wife attempted to wake him upon arrival at their hotel, she couldn’t. He was 57-years-old.

Let him sleep in peace, but let his words ring out, his passionate cries for justice and peace in a world of violent predators.

Those who knew him and his work feel a great, great loss. His friend and colleague Peter Koenig wrote this touching goodbye.

As Koenig says, Vltchek was always defending those around the world who are considered disposable non-people, the Others, the non- whites, victims of Western wars, both military and economic, in places such as West Papua, Iraq, Syria, Africa, etc. He had a chip on his shoulder, a well justified chip, against the one-sided Western media and its elites that were always lecturing the rest of the world about their realities.

He was recently in the United States, and here is what he wrote:

But notice one thing: it is them, telling us, again, telling the world what it is and what it is not! You would never hear such statements in Africa, the Middle East, or Asia. There, people know perfectly well what it really is all about, whether it is about race or not!

I have just spent two weeks in the United States, analyzing the profound crises of U.S. society. I visited Washington, D.C., Minneapolis, New York, and Boston. I spoke to many people in all those places. What I witnessed was confusion and total ignorance about the rest of the world. The United States, a country which has been brutalizing our Planet for decades, is absolutely unable to see itself in the context of the entire world. People, including those from the media, are outrageously ignorant and provincial.

And they are selfish.

I asked many times: “Do black lives matter all over the world? Do they matter in the Democratic Republic of Congo, and do they matter in West Papua?” I swear, I received no coherent answer.

Somebody has to tell them… Somebody has to force them to open their eyes.

A few years ago, I was invited to Southern California to show my documentary work from Africa (my feature documentary film Rwanda Gambit, about West-triggered genocides in both Rwanda and later in the Democratic Republic of Congo), where millions of black people are dying, in order for the vast majority of the U.S. whites to live in piggish opulence.

But before I was allowed to present, I was warned: ‘Remember, people here are sensitive. Do not show too much of brutal reality, as it could disturb them.’

Hearing that, I almost left the event. Only my respect for the organizer made me stay.

Now I am convinced: it is time to force them to watch; to see rivers of blood, which their laziness, selfishness, and greed have triggered. It is time to force them to hear shouts of the agony of the others.

But as everyone knows, it is nearly impossible to force people to open their eyes and ears when they are dead set against doing so. Andre tried so hard to do that, and his frustration grew apace with those efforts that seemed to fall on deaf ears.

He was a relentless fighter, but he was a lover, too. His love for the people and cultures of the world was profound. Like Albert Camus, he tried to serve both beauty and suffering, the noblest of vocations. A lover of literature and culture, the best art and beauty ever produced, he was appalled at the way so many in the West had fallen into the pit of ignorance, illiteracy, and the grip of propaganda so tight that “what is missing is life. Euphoria, warmth, poetry and yes – love – are all in extremely short supply there.”

He sensed, and said it, that nihilism rules in the United States beneath the compulsive consumerism and the denial of the violence that the U.S. inflicts on people across the world. It was selfishness run amok. Me me me. It was, he felt, soul death, the opposite of all the ostensible religiousness that is a cover story for despair. He wrote:

It has to be stopped. I say it because I do love this life, the life, which still exists outside the Western realm; I’m intoxicated with it, obsessed with it. I live it to the fullest, with great delight, enjoying every moment of it.

Poetry, music, great literature, these he loved as he fought on the barricades for peace.

I urge you to read his article, Love, Western Nihilism and Revolutionary Optimism.

He was a rare and courageous man. Let us ring bells in his honor.

http://edwardcurtin.com/the-death-of...ior-for-truth/

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

atman (4th October 2020), Bill Ryan (29th September 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th October 2020), rgray222 (29th September 2020), thepainterdoug (29th September 2020)

31. Link to Post #156
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

I just recently noticed that the banner to the forum now says "...where all lives matter...".

I like it.
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Anka (29th September 2020), atman (1st October 2020), Bill Ryan (29th September 2020), Franny (4th October 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), rgray222 (29th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th October 2020)

33. Link to Post #157
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

THE WHITE MAN BEHIND BLACK LIVES MATTER
    10/2/20
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the...-lives-matter/

"YouTuber Mr Reagan says, “People think Black Lives Matter is a grassroots organization born out of the Black community but this is not remotely true” and in this video, he does a deep dive into BLM, which he calls, “A racist organization, the stated purpose of which is the destruction of Western civilization, which they refer to as ‘imperialist’.

“They’re anti-American, anti-family, anti-heterosexual, anti-christian, sexist against men and racist against white people. They are 100% a hate group. In their own words, they want to ‘Disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family.'”

Black Lives matter was putatively founded by three women of African descent, Alicia Garza, Opal Tometi and Patrice Cullors. Cullors trained for many years at the Labor/Community Strategy Center, founded by former Weather Underground member, Eric Mann, who called it a “center for revolutionaries.”

Cullors’ mentor, Eric Mann is a grandfather of the social justice movement and a former member of the violent domestic terrorist group, the Weather Underground, which bombed several Federal buildings during the 1970s, including the Capitol and the Pentagon.

The Weather Underground was led by Bill Ayers, who gained renewed notoriety during the 2008 presidential election, when it was revealed that his path had crossed with Barack Obama’s at the Annenberg and the Woods foundations at the kick-off of Obama’s meteoric rise. As we’ve recently discussed, American oligarchs have been actively financing Communist subversives for over a century.

In many ways, Black Lives Matter is a resurrection of the Weather Underground. The practices of maximum property damage and extreme anti-white racism originated with the latter. Mr Reagan says, “According to Wikipedia, the Weather Underground adopted the belief that all white babies were tainted with the original sin of skin privilege, declaring that all white babies are ‘pigs’.”

So, Eric Mann was the mentor of Patrice Cullors, Founder of Black Lives Matter, which has the same basic philosophy and tactics as the Weather Underground. Mr Reagan says, “Keep in mind that Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn and several other members of the Weather Underground eventually became university professors…

“There is a theory amongst Marxists called the ‘Long march through the universities,’ and the idea is that if Marxist ideas can be taught to several generations of university students, then eventually, there will be a cultural shift towards Marxism – and this has been effective, as we’ve see. Ironically, it might be Eric Mann who has had the greatest impact, having germinated the Black Lives Matter movement through Patrice Khan Cullors.”

The organization in which Cullors met Eric Mann was the Labor/Community Strategic Center, which describes itself as an “Urban experiment to grassroots organizing, focused in Black and Latino communities, with deep historical ties to the long history of anti-colonial, anti-imperialist, pro-Communist resistance to the US Empire…”

In other words, as Mr Reagan says, “They’re against this country. That’s their position. They stand in opposition to America…

“Black Lives Matter seems to merely be an extension of an older terrorist organization, the Weather Underground …it seems to have the same motivations, it seems to have the same philosophy and it seems to have the same goals. Both groups seem to believe that the United States is evil, the police are the enemy and the country must be destroyed, so that a new Marxist state will emerge from the ashes.

“Black Lives Matter is not actually interested in Black lives. The organization is interested in the destruction of the country. Black people are merely being exploited to that end.”

The Secret Origins of Black Lives Matter
    78,668 views•Oct 1, 2020
    Mr Reagan
    269K subscribers
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alan (4th October 2020), atman (4th October 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (4th October 2020), Bill Ryan (4th October 2020), Franny (4th October 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (4th October 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), rgray222 (4th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th October 2020)

35. Link to Post #158
    Language
    Thanks

Critical Race Theory is Driving Britain Mad

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (4th October 2020), Bill Ryan (4th October 2020), Ernie Nemeth (4th October 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (4th October 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), onawah (4th October 2020), rgray222 (4th October 2020)

37. Link to Post #159
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    THE WHITE MAN BEHIND BLACK LIVES MATTER
    10/2/20
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the...-lives-matter/

The Weather Underground was led by Bill Ayers, who gained renewed notoriety during the 2008 presidential election, when it was revealed that his path had crossed with Barack Obama’s at the Annenberg and the Woods foundations at the kick-off of Obama’s meteoric rise. As we’ve recently discussed, American oligarchs have been actively financing Communist subversives for over a century.

In many ways, Black Lives Matter is a resurrection of the Weather Underground. The practices of maximum property damage and extreme anti-white racism originated with the latter. Mr Reagan says, “According to Wikipedia, the Weather Underground adopted the belief that all white babies were tainted with the original sin of skin privilege, declaring that all white babies are ‘pigs’.”
    Read bout the Weather Underground, and see how history repeats: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Underground

It would be very informative to younger people to research this subject. Those turbulent days were very similar to today. The "peace, love, no more war" sentiments of the hippies were thoroughly corrupted by this weatherman/SDS infiltration, along with the drugs, music messages, and perhaps even the Manson incident (which some suspect was a ff, thus "Pigs" written in blood on the wall, using the pregnant actress.)

It is sad and scary seeing lovely ideals corrupted, whether it be those of the hippie movement, or the "woke's" idealism. The cognitive dissonance and despair that is created is huge!

This song, imo tells much about those times. Some even believe that Dylan was carefully chosen by the alphabet agencies to implant their agenda.

Lyrics
    Subterranean Homesick Blues
    Johnny's in the basement
    Mixing up the medicine
    I'm on the pavement
    Thinking about the government
    The man in the trench coat
    Badge out, laid off
    Says he's got a bad cough
    Wants to get it paid off
    Look out kid
    It's somethin' you did
    God knows when
    But you're doing it again
    You better duck down the alley way
    Lookin' for a new friend
    A man in the coonskin cap, in the pig pen
    Wants eleven dollar bills, you only got ten
    Maggie comes fleet foot
    Face full of black soot
    Talkin' that the heat put
    Plants in the bed but
    The phone's tapped anyway
    Maggie says that many say
    They must bust in early May
    Orders from the D.A. Look out kid
    Don't matter what you did
    Walk on your tip toes
    Don't tie no bows
    Better stay away from those
    That carry around a fire hose
    Keep a clean nose
    Watch the plain clothes
    You don't need a weather man
    To know which way the wind blows

Oh, get sick, get well
    Hang around a ink well
    Hang bail, hard to tell
    If anything is goin' to sell
    Try hard, get barred
    Get back, write braille
    Get jailed, jump bail
    Join the army, if you fail
    Look out kid
    You're gonna get hit
    But losers, cheaters
    Six-time users
    Hang around the theaters
    Girl by the whirlpool
    Lookin' for a new fool
    Don't follow leaders, watch the parkin' meters
    Oh, get born, keep warm
    Short pants, romance
    Learn to dance, get dressed, get blessed
    Try to be a success
    Please her, please him, buy gifts
    Don't steal, don't lift
    Twenty years of schoolin'
    And they put you on the day shift
    Look out kid
    They keep it all hid
    Better jump down a manhole
    Light yourself a candle
    Don't wear sandals
    Try to avoid the scandals
    Don't want to be a bum
    You better chew gum
    The pump don't work
    'Cause the vandals took the handles
    Last edited by Sue (Ayt); 5th October 2020 at 04:22. Reason: added a link
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

atman (4th October 2020), Bill Ryan (4th October 2020), Franny (5th October 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (4th October 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), onawah (4th October 2020), rgray222 (4th October 2020), Satori (4th October 2020)

39. Link to Post #160
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Shades of the '60s and Black Panthers, these folks mean business. It's sad that it will further divide the country and inflame and weaken race relations and it doesn't have to be that way.

They really are called Not F---ing Around Coalition, NFAC.

From Wikipedia:

Quote John Jay Fitzgerald Johnson, known as Grand Master Jay, claims leadership of the group[6] and has stated that it is composed of "ex military shooters."[7] Johnson, who was an independent candidate for U.S. president in 2016,[6] stated, "We are a Black militia. We aren't protesters, we aren't demonstrators. We don't come to sing, we don't come to chant. That's not what we do."[8] Furthermore, in the same interview, Johnson expressed Black Nationalist views, putting forth the view that the United States should either hand the state of Texas over to African-Americans so that they may form an independent country, or allow African-Americans to depart the United States to another country that would provide land upon which to form an independent nation.[4]
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

atman (5th October 2020), Bill Ryan (10th October 2020), Mad Hatter (18th May 2022), rgray222 (12th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1 8 14 LastLast