1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Default Re: Communism (and China)

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)

I was pleased a time stamp was placed on the China invasion while listening to that interview yesterday, any time between now and October IIRC. So we shall see. I can certainly see the can being kicked down the road when it fails to happen,

PLEASED? about WHAT?

that someone who is authentically attempting to formulate a hypothesis out of FACTS we are piecing together could be mistaken?

that he put out a date so that if it doesn't pan out pleases you?

when the issue deals with an AGGRESOR who as a matter of course perpetuate crimes against humanity?

a country whose actions demonstrate CLEAR COMMITTED GOALS of DOMINATION making them the ENEMY of ALL who espouse FREEDOM ?

THAT will PLEASE you?

and a rather important question is: > WHY is that?

you are a moderator of a Conspiracy Forum

HERE? we present Information and FACTS in order to formulate a coherent picture and "connect the dots" ~

attempting to arrive at INFORMED and EDUCATED conclusions

THIS IS what we do here

it is supposed to be "safe" to do that here

i will not be PLEASED at his failure OR the failure of ANYONE ...

nor does someone deriving pleasure at his expense PLEASE me now ...

i'm grateful, instead for ALL facts presented

these allow us to see the different pieces of the puzzle, despite discouragement to attempt to do so

IF he is wrong about the timeline?

it only means he's not a HIGH level spy or the date or even strategy "changed"

it will in NO way INVALIDATE ANY of the FACTS presented here

which in NO way should be "categorically" disregarded by ANYONE

furthermore, whether military force is, in fact, utilized or not?

America has ALREADY been under siege of CHINESE Control for a very long time

Sure China wants to be Numeral Uno on the world stage, but they're doing it economically as in investing in other countries and the Silk Road Initiative for example, not militarily or with strong arm tactics that the US employs.

A hot world war is not part of their business model so far as I have seen.

and let's look at this "innocent" country who ONLY wants to be "numero UNO"

they used MILITARY force upon their OWN citizens, those of the most benign and peaceful predisposition, and massacred large number of them in Tibet

see this article titled here:

"Genocide in the 20th Century: Massacres in Tibet: 1966-76"

there is ZERO restraint or hesitancy in the use of their military force to achieve their ends

and the loss of human life and dignity is something their laws promote and have little regard for .. in the question of military force?

China's Type 15 Light Tank

they currently have their sight on Taiwan

see article with the headline here

SMART BOMBS: MILITARY, DEFENSE, NATIONAL SECURITY AND MORE
    is China Preparing Troops For An Invasion Of Taiwan?

the one thing they are is METHODICAL, time has passed since we were warned and aware of the fact that:

China's military power may surpass the US's faster than you think,
    thanks to 6 shrewd strategies

just some of the points covered in the article were:

• China's military is well on its way to besting the US's technologic edge, due to rapid economic and military development.
    • By stealing already-extant weapons technology, China is developing advanced weapons at a rapid pace. It's also figuring out how to disrupt the US's battlefield systems, working on long-range weapons, and leading the way on artificial intelligence.
    • China is also developing highly secretive weapons which might include, "directed energy weapons, advanced space weapons, electromagnetic railguns, high-powered microwave weapons, or even more exotic arms," according to former Deputy Secretary of Defense Robert O. Work.

and went on to note:

"China's military power is quickly becoming the greatest threat to US military primacy. From posturing in the South China Sea to damaging hacking campaigns, the Chinese government is investing more time and resources into its military strategy, and it shows."

read full article here

AND .. for someone who is praising China's choices over those of our country:

not militarily or with strong arm tactics that the US employs.

A hot world war is not part of their business model so far as I have seen.
    the fact is that they recently DID threaten just that, SPECIFICALLY threatening Australia WITH the use of military force here

China warns 'too weak' Australia to stay out of Taiwan or be one of 'first to be hit'

the facts speak for themselves of their intentions. the timing is known ONLY to the one's making the decisions, OBVIOUSLY

however, as TRUTH seekers continue to gather information and facts and we SHARE these? it may well be possible to formulate an educated hypothesis as to both timing AND "nature" of "war" waged upon America

THAT is what we strive to do here in this particular category of forum. i think it is an INDISPENSIBLE service to humanity

there is so much more, but i will close now with the
    2020 China Military Power Report

Last edited by iota; 14th June 2021 at 00:53. Reason: added PDF shortened statements for clarity
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Alecs (15th June 2021), Bill Ryan (12th June 2021), Hym (12th June 2021), onawah (12th June 2021), Satori (13th June 2021), Savannah (14th June 2021), Sunny (12th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #182
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

I find it very clear, really. China is playing a modern version of fog of war, it should be obvious but i think most people have not realized or don't understand the strategy completely

The army buildup is the "intent" part, make the enemy think they have to spend and focus on building their own armies because "war is coming"

Meanwhile, they will diseminate a lot of info about the capabilities so the enemy feel they are going to be left behind, which pushes them to spend even more money creating new arms and raising to the top as fast as possible, leaving other parts of the country behind (people may start suffering in quality of life because of this)

The buildup of the army serves as a deterrence, giving China more time to implement their actual real plan, to bankrupt the US and steal all the international business from them

It's so obvious...

There's no need for war, they are just going to keep building up the army, pretending and missinforming people about an incoming war, or "build uncertainty" in the enemy's mind.

Then, once the US goes bankrupt and can't keep up, and loses all business with other countries (because they focused so much on war they started spending less on product manufacturing etc) people will do exactly the same they always do, break the government and start again, from a lower position of power because there will be no money left to move those giagantic plane carriers far from the US coasts

Once that happens, China will have two things, full control of international business with former US allies, and an extremely advanced army to ensure they will keep themselves on top

This is classic military game strategy, but somehow, people are being blinded, or blinding themselves to this strategy... ???

The "incoming war" is just the "intent" part of the fog of war game

The constant moving dates are the "uncertainty" part that fogs the judgment of the nemy

The cyberattacks are meant to cause doubt and ambiguity, causing the US to double spend on fighting to invisible enemies at two fronts, speeding up the plan

That's all there is to it, really

I was pleased a time stamp was placed on the China invasion while listening to that interview yesterday, any time between now and October IIRC. So we shall see. I can certainly see the can being kicked down the road when it fails to happen, but, it's always nice to note the markers along the way in these instances, similar to the mass arrest event that was ever imminent for a number of years, before it finally faded off into the sunset.

Sure China wants to be Numeral Uno on the world stage, but they're doing it economically as in investing in other countries and the Silk Road Initiative for example, not militarily or with strong arm tactics that the US employs.

A hot world war is not part of their business model so far as I have seen. But again, we shall see time will tell.
    Last edited by Mashika; 12th June 2021 at 21:44.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2021), Delight (12th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (12th June 2021), iota (13th June 2021), Jambo (13th June 2021), onawah (12th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #183
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

That makes a horrible kind of sense, Mashika.
    What makes it simpler or more complicated, depending on how you look at it, is that its obvious that there is more than one power wanting to take the US down and out of the hands of the people, and not just the US.
    China may not be completely in league with the NWO, but their goals seem to be much the same.
    Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    I find it very clear, really. China is playing a modern version of fog of war, it should be obvious but i think most people have not realized or don't understand the strategy completely

The army buildup is the "intent" part, make the enemy think they have to spend and focus on building their own armies because "war is coming"

Meanwhile, they will diseminate a lot of info about the capabilities so the enemy feel they are going to be left behind, which pushes them to spend even more money creating new arms and raising to the top as fast as possible, leaving other parts of the country behind (people may start suffering in quality of life because of this)

The buildup of the army serves as a deterrence, giving China more time to implement their actual real plan, to bankrupt the US and steal all the international business from them

It's so obvious...

There's no need for war, they are just going to keep building up the army, pretending and missinforming people about an incoming war, or "build uncertainty" in the enemy's mind.

Then, once the US goes bankrupt and can't keep up, and loses all business with other countries (because they focused so much on war they started spending less on product manufacturing etc) people will do exactly the same they always do, break the government and start again, from a lower position of power because there will be no money left to move those giagantic plane carriers far from the US coasts

Once that happens, China will have two things, full control of international business with former US allies, and an extremely advanced army to ensure they will keep themselves on top

This is classic military game strategy, but somehow, people are being blinded, or blinding themselves to this strategy... ???

The constant moving dates are the "uncertainty" part that fogs the judgment of the nemy

The cyberattacks are meant to cause doubt and ambiguity, causing the US to double spend on fighting to invisible enemies at two fronts, speeding up the plan

Last edited by onawah; 12th June 2021 at 22:56.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2021), Delight (12th June 2021), iota (12th June 2021), Jambo (13th June 2021), Mashika (12th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #184
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Part of the issue, as i see it after spending time looking at what has happened in the past 20 or so years, is that the US is past the stage where they get all paranoid and start watching their own shadow

See for example the problem few days/week? ago, where there was a leak about the US spying on their own EU allies, like Germany? So it's bad that Germany just finished that deal with the Russian pipeline, and at the same time, finds that the US is spying on them, and then the US suddenly backtracks on the sanctions they had for the pipeline, but Germany had said already way back, that sanctions or not, the Russian gas would reach Germany. See how that happens?

So now the US is on a bind there, allow "the enemy" to reach your ally and do business, while you can't offer anything better, and you have been found to mistrust your ally. This can only lead to more distrust overtime, like "are they planning more business with Russia, or China, or someone else and we are not part of the plan?" and they have to find out somehow, and then it leads to even more distrust and the path is clear from there

Simply put, they are starting to mistrust their own allies, and this is part of the game, they are going to lose allies and business because of it, it's hard to come back from that if it keeps going like this. Also, as more allies chose to do business with "the enemy" the situation will get worse, and this may happen because once other countries say "See what the US did with Germany? We can't do business like that"

So the US will find less allies overtime, therefore they feel threatened and have to build up the army even more, because these countries are going with the enemy and that's a threat

See that's how it's happening, i'm not claiming to be an expert in military strategy but i think i know a bit my stuff

And, honestly, this could not be happening without someone within the US helping it happen, but i don't want to start sounding bad here, or crazy

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    That makes a horrible kind of sense. Mashika.
    What makes it simpler or more complicated, depending on how you look at it, is that its obvious that there are more than one power wanting to take the US down and out of the hands of the people, and not just the US.
    China may not be completely in league with the NWO, but their goals seem to be much the same.

It's so obvious...

Last edited by Mashika; 12th June 2021 at 22:19.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2021), Jambo (13th June 2021), onawah (12th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    adding this from 2020

Quote Coronavirus, China and World War III
    Health Ranger Report, Published: Tuesday, March 17, 2020
    https://www.brighteon.com/1966c35c-71...

Wow, many thanks for that gem. I'd been unaware of the video.

And OMG, that was March 2020. Before the US election was stolen and Biden was "installed".

I really do think that China has pretty much already overrun the US. (Canada also, for sure, and maybe even Europe.) If that's true, then it makes horrible strategic sense that a different kind of attack might suddenly happen before not too long.

I don't know if "before not too long" means this year. But it might certainly mean within the next 5 years, and maybe much sooner.

Thinking from the viewpoint of an enemy, if Nyquist is correct about the pathological mindset of the enemy's generals, then the coup de grâce — a knockout blow — may well be what will follow, capitalizing on just how weak and compromised the US is right now. (And weak and compromised it is.)

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AlaBil (13th June 2021), Alan (13th June 2021), Delight (12th June 2021), Eva2 (12th June 2021), Hym (13th June 2021), iota (12th June 2021), Jambo (13th June 2021), kudzy (13th June 2021), leavesoftrees (13th June 2021), Mashika (12th June 2021), onawah (12th June 2021), Savannah (14th June 2021), Sunny (12th June 2021), Yoda (12th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #186
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Personally, regardless of the Mike Adams report, there's not much I would put past the CCP, including WW3. They certainly don't have an aversion to using strong arm tactics, or killing, including their own people. See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1433897
    you are not the only one speculating that this is a possibility resulting in actual strategies being employed:

WW3 fears as US military moves ahead with secretive plans to 'encircle' China with troops

the Express Co Uk reports:

"JOE BIDEN is moving ahead with a "terrifying" plan to encircle China by planting US troops on islands around the mainland country, amid growing fears of military conflict.

There are mounting concerns that war could break out between the US and China. Former UK MP George Galloway warned that an accidental military conflict could erupt as the US floods the region with its soldiers. This comes amid a high-level Pentagon plan to send US troops to the Pacific to be in “close quarters” with China.

The US is set to spend more than $5 billion dollars alone on "the Pacific defense initiative" in 2022 as they counter the threat of China.

RT's Rick Sanchez said: "We are learning that top military officials are indicating to Congress that what they really need to do is move US military forces - actual troops - to the islands around the South China Sea, to be in 'close quarters' with China."

Some US experts have raised fears that this move will put Americans in danger with China capable of "striking hard and fast in its own neighborhood" if pushed.

The US already has over 70,000 troops in Japan and South Korea, and there are also plans to station more troops in Australia.

China has responded to the plans by criticizing Washington’s “Cold War and zero-sum mentality”.

Wang Wenbin, the Chinese Foreign Affairs Ministry spokesman, said: "Playing the China card has become an excuse for the US to increase its military expenditure and build up its military strength."

Mr Galloway noted: "The idea of encircling the country with the biggest population in the world, with the biggest army in the world, and the second-biggest economy in the world strikes me as madness.

"Encircle it for what? To blockade it? Does anyone think China will allow itself to be blockaded?"

"The idea that the US soldiers will be planted on islands around China is pregnant with so many terrifying possibilities as to chill the blood.

"It feels like the run-up to the First World War. Everyone has tooled up for war, so they might as well have a war!"

On Wednesday, the US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin issued an internal directive to "laser focus" US military "efforts to address China as the nation's number one pacing challenge."

read full article here:
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...latest-news-vn

here is:

An Interactive Look at the U.S.-China Military Scorecard

"Over the past two decades, China's People's Liberation Army has transformed itself from a large but antiquated force into a capable, modern military. Although China continues to lag the United States in terms of aggregate military hardware and operational skills, it has improved its relative capabilities in many critical areas. To advance the public debate, RAND used open, unclassified sources to compile The U.S.-China Military Scorecard: Forces, Geography, and the Evolving Balance of Power. This comprehensive report examines U.S. and Chinese military capabilities in ten operational areas, and presents a "scorecard" for each.

Each scorecard assesses the relative advantage or disadvantage of U.S. and Chinese forces in diverse types of conflict, at varying distances from the Chinese mainland, at different points in time from 1996 to 2017. Advantage means that one side is able to achieve its primary objectives in an operationally relevant time period while the other side would have trouble in doing so. The chart below collects the scorecards for each evaluated operational area."

https://www.rand.org/paf/projects/us...scorecard.html
    Last edited by iota; 12th June 2021 at 23:06.

so that any adversary

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Alecs (15th June 2021), Bill Ryan (12th June 2021), Delight (12th June 2021), Hym (13th June 2021), Mashika (12th June 2021), onawah (12th June 2021), Savannah (14th June 2021), Sunny (12th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #187
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Nothing crazy in that view that someone within the US is helping it happen.
    It's glaringly obvious in just this one example, that the Biden Admin is keeping the US/Mexico border open to all, and spending millions of taxpayer's money per day just to house and feed illegal immigrants and criminals of all sorts that come in every day, as well as unaccompanied children.
    And, honestly, this could not be happening without someone within the US helping it happen, but i don't want to start sounding bad here, or crazy
    Last edited by onawah; 14th June 2021 at 21:48.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Delight (13th June 2021), Hym (13th June 2021), iota (12th June 2021), Mashika (12th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #188
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

https://capforcanada.com/u-s-lawmake...g6Lo7p_62c3vEY
    'U.S. Lawmakers Pass Bill Investigating Trudeau Government-China Relations

A bill that recently passed the U.S. Senate with strong two-party support would force the Biden administration to lay out plans for working with allies on China-related issues.

“The White House will have 90 days to publish a strategy explaining where it agrees and disagrees with Canada on China issues.”

As reported by CBC News, an expansive section of the bill is focused on Canada. The Canada portion of the bill is called the U.S. Innovation and Competition Act. Included within is a clause that would force the administration to produce a report on Canada within 90 days.

The bill focuses on a plethora of timely issues related to the Trudeau government’s relationship with China. Trade, cyber-security, Huawei, 5G networks, mineral resources, defence, Arctic, global institutions, organized crime, and the spread of authoritarian government.

“It’s going to set a foundation for years to come about how the U.S. thinks about working with Canada vis à vis strategy.”

Cultural Action Party hereby volunteer to read between the lines. In this regard, one must be mindful of the fact that the Canadian government provide well over a billion dollars per year to the CBC News corporation.

As a result, media bias and obfuscation play a significant role. What is obvious is CBC’s lack of emphasis upon U.S. lawmaker’s suspicion toward PM Justin Trudeau and the Chinese government.

While CBC do not indulge, students of Canadian politics would be wise to consider that the U.S. Government lack trust in the Canada-China relationship. Who can blame them? If media propaganda did not exist, it is like 98% of Canadians wouldn’t trust China either.

Then again, perhaps we don’t. A poll commissioned by the Angus Reid Institute in May, 2020, delivers tangible evidence:

“Just 14 per cent of adults in this country now say they have a positive opinion of China.” An inversion informs us that 86% of Canadians polled have a negative opinion of China.

Degree to which Justin Trudeau has integrated the will of the majority into Liberal-China political relations? Zero percent. How perfectly Trudeau’s disinterest in democracy aligns with governance within the behemoth nation of the Far East.

Is Canada in a situation where the Liberal’s dedication to China is so entrenched that the government of the U.S.A. has to intervene in order for change to occur?

Long term readers of CAP material know how we feel about this. In our opinion, the Liberal Party-China connection is one of the least understood phenomenons in Canadian history. As expressed ad nauseum, this process began with ex-Liberal PM Pierre Trudeau. As media refuse to confess, the relationship went through the stratosphere after Justin Trudeau captured his Canadian crown in 2015.

For the past 50 years, establishment media in Canada have played their part in keeping the entire process on the low-down. Is the United States about to intervene to root out the relationship for all the world to see?

Without such an endeavour, Justin Trudeau’s pseudo-communist conversion of Canada is sure to continue unencumbered.

— Brad Salzberg, CAP Founder ( Est. 2016)'
    Last edited by Eva2; 12th June 2021 at 23:13.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Alecs (15th June 2021), Hym (13th June 2021), iota (12th June 2021), Mashika (12th June 2021), onawah (13th June 2021), Peace in Oz (13th June 2021), Savannah (14th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #189
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It seems like a very silly thing to do in view of all very sophisticated weapons every developed nation has now, except that it creates a lot of fear and division, which is certainly foremost among NWO goals.
    Quote Posted by iota (here)
    Personally, regardless of the Mike Adams report, there's not much I would put past the CCP, including WW3. They certainly don't have an aversion to using strong arm tactics, or killing, including their own people. See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1433897
    you are not the only one speculating that this is a possibility resulting in actual strategies being employed:

WW3 fears as US military moves ahead with secretive plans to 'encircle' China with troops

the Express Co Uk reports:

"JOE BIDEN is moving ahead with a "terrifying" plan to encircle China by planting US troops on islands around the mainland country, amid growing fears of military conflict.

There are mounting concerns that war could break out between the US and China. Former UK MP George Galloway warned that an accidental military conflict could erupt as the US floods the region with its soldiers. This comes amid a high-level Pentagon plan to send US troops to the Pacific to be in “close quarters” with China.

The US is set to spend more than $5 billion dollars alone on "the Pacific defense initiative" in 2022 as they counter the threat of China.

RT's Rick Sanchez said: "We are learning that top military officials are indicating to Congress that what they really need to do is move US military forces - actual troops - to the islands around the South China Sea, to be in 'close quarters' with China."

Some US experts have raised fears that this move will put Americans in danger with China capable of "striking hard and fast in its own neighborhood" if pushed.

The US already has over 70,000 troops in Japan and South Korea, and there are also plans to station more troops in Australia.

China has responded to the plans by criticizing Washington’s “Cold War and zero-sum mentality”.

Wang Wenbin, the Chinese Foreign Affairs Ministry spokesman, said: "Playing the China card has become an excuse for the US to increase its military expenditure and build up its military strength."

Mr Galloway noted: "The idea of encircling the country with the biggest population in the world, with the biggest army in the world, and the second-biggest economy in the world strikes me as madness.

"Encircle it for what? To blockade it? Does anyone think China will allow itself to be blockaded?"

"The idea that the US soldiers will be planted on islands around China is pregnant with so many terrifying possibilities as to chill the blood.

"It feels like the run-up to the First World War. Everyone has tooled up for war, so they might as well have a war!"

On Wednesday, the US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin issued an internal directive to "laser focus" US military "efforts to address China as the nation's number one pacing challenge."

read full article here:
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...latest-news-vn

here is:

An Interactive Look at the U.S.-China Military Scorecard

"Over the past two decades, China's People's Liberation Army has transformed itself from a large but antiquated force into a capable, modern military. Although China continues to lag the United States in terms of aggregate military hardware and operational skills, it has improved its relative capabilities in many critical areas. To advance the public debate, RAND used open, unclassified sources to compile The U.S.-China Military Scorecard: Forces, Geography, and the Evolving Balance of Power. This comprehensive report examines U.S. and Chinese military capabilities in ten operational areas, and presents a "scorecard" for each.

Each scorecard assesses the relative advantage or disadvantage of U.S. and Chinese forces in diverse types of conflict, at varying distances from the Chinese mainland, at different points in time from 1996 to 2017. Advantage means that one side is able to achieve its primary objectives in an operationally relevant time period while the other side would have trouble in doing so. The chart below collects the scorecards for each evaluated operational area."

https://www.rand.org/paf/projects/us...scorecard.html
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (15th June 2021), Bill Ryan (12th June 2021), Delight (13th June 2021), Hym (13th June 2021), iota (12th June 2021), Mashika (12th June 2021), Savannah (14th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

It seems like a very silly thing to do in view of all very sophisticated weapons every developed nation has now
    Well, maybe not if he's following orders from China to provoke a conflict that China has already been preparing for for quite a while — and plans to win.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (15th June 2021), Hym (13th June 2021), iota (12th June 2021), onawah (12th June 2021), Savannah (14th June 2021), Sunny (12th June 2021), Yoda (13th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #191
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

It seems like a very silly thing to do in view of all very sophisticated weapons every developed nation has now, except that it creates a lot of fear and division, which is certainly foremost among NWO goals.
    Just the same really, more spending on military build up, that will do nothing much in the end, old tactics from the cold war that don't apply anymore, as i think i mentioned on another thread a day or two ago

On that video last posted, i found interesting this part where he says "they are abnormal, and we are normal" or something on those lines. Yeah, for sure, that's impressive insight

Now i kind of regret commenting or even looking at this thread

Life will go on, but things will change for sure. They can try to win using an outdated worldview and obsolete framework, then maybe China will "let them eat cake" later on

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Alecs (15th June 2021), Bill Ryan (13th June 2021), happyuk (13th June 2021), Hym (13th June 2021), onawah (13th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #192
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Next week, after the meeting with Putin and Biden, people in the US should pay attention to what Biden is going to say, on his solo conference with the press, since he can't say much if they were to have a joint conference both Putin and Biden

Next is:

Canada:
    - Maybe we also want to do a "Canada First" strategy?
    - Why is the US trying to tell us what to do, if we have a bigger chance to get more out of our deal with China than with the US?
    - I don't like that the US is trying to control Canada, no one else is forcing us to do that
    - etc

Part of the plan of course

Time will tell, but i don't think i can add much here, it's clear that the outdated world view is still what drives the way the US works against "their enemies", and as can be seen on Jill post above, nothing has changed and it just goes that way "mistrust your ally" and try to control it

So yeah

ETA: I did not think i would feel offended by being called "abnormal" and such, as that guy on the video clearly says with so much hate his mouth twists a bit. But that's life i guess, unfortunately for me it hits very close to home, and i have some respect for me still

So excusing myself out of this now, thanks for listening

Spasibo
    Last edited by Mashika; 13th June 2021 at 00:10.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Alecs (15th June 2021), Bill Ryan (13th June 2021), Eva2 (13th June 2021), Hym (13th June 2021), onawah (13th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #193
    Language
    English
    Thanks

my only question is:

why is Joe turning on his "masters" who paid a pretty penny to "buy" his office?

a now deleted video from Dec 8, 2020 showed:

"Footage from a meeting of Communist Chinese party members late last month shows party elites are eager to open up financial markets to Joe Biden, after the Trump administration defied their influence.

In video from the meeting held late last month in Shanghai, professor Di Dongsheng explains China has traditionally been able to control the US via Wall Street and by manipulating “America’s core inner circle of power and influence.”

here is AN EXTREMELY important video outlining the INTRICATE ties between both the Democratic Party, Joe Biden AND CCP. It also provides documentation and disclosure that CHINA FUNDS BLM

ALL of this came out for a limited time back in December of 2020 when they suffered the embarrassment of the first ever "Leak" covered in this thread:

"12/13/2020|7min ago

A major leak containing a register with the details of nearly two million CCP members has occurred –

<snip>

“What's amazing about this database is not just that it exposes people who are members of the communist party, and who are now living and working all over the world, from Australia to the US to the UK,” Ms Markson said.

“But it's amazing because it lifts the lid on how the party operates under President and Chairman Xi Jinping”.

Ms Markson said theleak demonstrates party branches are embedded in some of the world’s biggest companies and even inside government agencies.

“Communist party branches have been set up inside western companies, allowing the infiltration of those companies by CCP members - who, if called on, are answerable directly to the communist party, to the Chairman, the president himself,” she said."

Loyal members of the Chinese Communist Party are working in British consulates, universities and for some of the UK's leading companies, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

An extraordinary leaked database of 1.95 million registered party members reveals how Beijing's malign influence now stretches into almost every corner of British life, including defence firms, banks and pharmaceutical giants.

Most alarmingly, some of its members – who swear a solemn oath to 'guard Party secrets, be loyal to the Party, work hard, fight for communism throughout my life...and never betray the Party' – are understood to have secured jobs in British consulates."

full post here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1396363

for decades now, the CCP sends 400,000 students EACH year to study in the United States

so very positive that involved are Feinstein's Chinese Driver as Pelosi's long time handler, i mean assistant, Governor Roy Cooper's right hand guy in feature i did here:

according to the New York post:

"In 2018, Politico reported at the time, a well-placed staffer in Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s California office was recruited by the Chinese government to report back about US politics.

Feinstein (D-Calif.) employed the Chinese spy for nearly two decades as her chauffeur, a gofer in her office and a liaison to the Asian American community, the San Francisco Chronicle reported at the time.

The paper reported that the man even attended Chinese consulate functions for the California senator."

article here:
    https://nypost.com/2020/07/28/chines...d-as-spy-hubs/

North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper's intimate ties to China are well known, his "handler" John Wei advised the Governor to extract blood from all 50,000 RNC attendees – and then the entire state

see post here

i did extensive research on the threat when they passed their "Intel Law" in 2017 that made it MANDATORY for people of CHINESE descent to SPY .. severe repercussions ensue for failure to do this as well as extensive rewards received according to the quality of the "intel"

this is real
    the "war" is real
    and it HAS been in effect for a very long time now

AWARENESS is paramount
    then ACTION
    to regain our FREEDOM while there is still time
    Last edited by iota; 13th June 2021 at 04:07.

so that any adversary

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Alecs (15th June 2021), Bill Ryan (13th June 2021), Delight (13th June 2021), onawah (13th June 2021)

27. Link to Post #194
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,700 times in 200 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    adding this from 2020

Quote Coronavirus, China and World War III
    Health Ranger Report, Published: Tuesday, March 17, 2020
    https://www.brighteon.com/1966c35c-71...

Wow, many thanks for that gem. I'd been unaware of the video.

And OMG, that was March 2020. Before the US election was stolen and Biden was "installed".

I really do think that China has pretty much already overrun the US. (Canada also, for sure, and maybe even Europe.) If that's true, then it makes horrible strategic sense that a different kind of attack might suddenly happen before not too long.

I don't know if "before not too long" means this year. But it might certainly mean within the next 5 years, and maybe much sooner.

Thinking from the viewpoint of an enemy, if Nyquist is correct about the pathological mindset of the enemy's generals, then the coup de grâce — a knockout blow — may well be what will follow, capitalizing on just how weak and compromised the US is right now. (And weak and compromised it is.)
    Although Nyquist’s view is well researched... but only to a certain degree. it is very narrow minded.

It seems to me that he doesn’t take in to account many other forces in play. Such as mystery schools, secret societies, alien civilizations visiting earth and the most powerful families (the European Royal families as well as Rockefellers etc).

Oh and deep state goes much deeper than “John Brennan spoke favourably about the CCP”.

PS
    As John Warner IV said... “A devastating World war is bad for business”

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

Alecs (15th June 2021), Bill Ryan (13th June 2021), Gracy (13th June 2021), Hym (13th June 2021), iota (14th June 2021), leavesoftrees (14th June 2021), onawah (13th June 2021), sunwings (13th June 2021)

29. Link to Post #195
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Xi Van Fleet describes the similarity between Mao's cultural revolution and NOW... even to the use of "wokeness" as a term. Is this imposition of cultural Chinese style cultural marxism proof that China is behind the BLM and etc. movement?

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th June 2021), Hym (13th June 2021), iota (14th June 2021), Jambo (14th June 2021), onawah (14th June 2021)

31. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

Quote Posted by holcaul (here)

Although Nyquist’s view is well researched... but only to a certain degree. it is very narrow minded.
    I suspect he's compensating (or some might say, overcompensating) because no-one else seems to be concerned about the same serious potential issues as he's focused on. And he's stated he's frustrated that many of the defectors he's spent a lot of time interviewing and reading, no-one else is taking very seriously either. He suspects that may be a grave mistake, and I can understand why.

I was very impressed with his knowledge of history, going back to Roman times — another thing that many other pundits ignore or are just unaware of. A conversation between him and Richard Dolan would be fascinating.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (13th June 2021), Alecs (15th June 2021), Delight (13th June 2021), Harmony (13th June 2021), holcaul (13th June 2021), Hym (13th June 2021), Jambo (14th June 2021), leavesoftrees (14th June 2021), onawah (14th June 2021), sunwings (13th June 2021), Yoda (13th June 2021)

33. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

J.R Nyquist has a new article, published yesterday.

https://jrnyquist.blog/2021/06/12/invasion-america

Invasion America?
    To achieve victory in a future war, it will not be sufficient to have nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them very accurately on target; it will also be necessary that the ground forces be able to move rapidly into regions which have been subjected to nuclear strikes. Only when this problem is solved will it be possible to speak of the effective exploitation of nuclear strikes by tanks and infantry in conclusively defeating the enemy, or of carrying out extensive maneuvers and decisive advances in depth.
    Soviet Military Strategy, [p. 343]
    In 1990 I spoke with a Mexican gun runner. We met at the house of a someone we both knew. The Mexican placed a loaded gun on the table and spoke expansively about his “love” of mankind, his Cuban drinking buddies in Mexico, and the future destruction of the United States.

There was an unmistakable Marxist element in the gunrunner’s far-left worldview. It was clear from our conversation that he hated America and he loved communist Cuba.

My interest in the rising cross-border criminal class from Mexico stemmed from a then recently-published book by Joseph D. Douglass, Jr., titled Red Cocaine: The Drugging of America and the West. This book describes “long-term Russian and Chinese intelligence operations aimed at achieving the demoralization and ultimate control of the West….” After preparing for several years, the Soviet special services entered the world of drug trafficking in 1960. They called it “Operation Friendship of Nations.”

Soviet dictator Nikita S. Khrushchev got the idea from Chairman Mao Zedong of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), who had instructed his subordinates to “begin cultivating opium on a grand scale” in 1928. According to Douglass, “Mao’s strategy was simple; use drugs to soften a target area. Then after a captured region had been secured, outlaw the use of all narcotics and impose strict controls to ensure that the poppies remained exclusively an instrument of the state for use against its enemies.” [P. 11]

In the 1950s, after Stalin’s death, the Soviet Union modernized its strategy. This involved several steps:
    1. They founded Patrice Lumumba University in Moscow to train communists from Third World countries;
    2. They began training terrorists from various “national liberation movements”;
    3. They set up networks for international drug and narcotics trafficking;
    4. they infiltrated crime syndicates throughout the world and set up their own syndicates;
    5. they prepared sabotage networks throughout the world, which were to be in place by 1972. [P. 17-18]
    The strategy respecting these five points was explained by Douglass as follows: “Narcotics, terrorism and organized crime were coordinated and used together in a complementary fashion. Drugs were used to destroy society. Terrorism was used to destabilize the targeted country and to prepare the revolutionary environment. Organized crime was used to control the elite. All three strands were long-range strategic operations and all three had been incorporated into Soviet Bloc planning by 1956.” [P. 19]

The creation of criminal cartels and the infiltration of international organized crime were key elements of “Operation Friendship of Nations.” As Douglass noted, “The main reason for infiltrating organized crime was the Soviet belief that high-quality information – information on political corruption, money and business, international relations, drug-trafficking, and counter-intelligence – was to be found in organized crime.

The Soviets reasoned that if they could successfully infiltrate organized crime, they would acquire unusually promising scope for controlling many politicians and would have access to the best information on drugs, money, weapons and corruption of many kinds.” [P. 18]

How successful was the Soviet and Chinese strategy in subverting the United States? Undoubtedly they compromised America’s banks. They bought many politicians. They corrupted bureaucrats, police officials and intelligence officers. But that is nothing compared to the success they had in Mexico.

Chinese and Cubans in Mexico

In 2003 a Las Vegas journalist named Scott Gulbransen published a book titled The Silent Invasion. It was about Chinese and Cuban infiltration of northern Mexico and the U.S. southern border. Through the good offices of a Tijuana pimp named Reynaldo, Gulbransen obtained an interview with the leader of a communist group called La Conquidistas.

Keeping his head down, Gulbransen was driven to a secret location. When he was allowed to look out the window again, he saw a sign depicting an armed man pointing to an image of the state of California. On the sign it read, “Viva Mexico, Viva Baja California.” When he arrived at the meeting place, he was searched.

Men with automatic weapons and red scarves were guarding the location. Gulbransen was directed to a trailer at the back of the property. He was told to address el jefe [the boss] as “señor,” and not to ask too many questions. On entering the trailer, he was overcome by the smell of cat piss. Behind a massive maple desk sat a large man in a camouflage jump suit, wearing cheap sunglasses and smoking a cigarette. The following conversation took place:
    EL JEFE: So you are the reporter?
    GULBRANSEN: No, sir. I am writing a book on the U.S.-Mexican border.
    EL JEFE: This I know. And what do you plan to say about the border and the people of Mexico?
    GULBRANSEN: I plan to discuss the problems of your people and some of the strange things going on down here.
    EL JEFE: What strange things, my friend?
    GULBRANSEN: Well, there’s been incidents with our border patrol who claim they’ve been fired on by Mexican soldiers and soldiers that appear to be Chinese.
    EL JEFE: Very well. But I must tell you, you are traveling down a dangerous road. Besides, no matter what you find, no one will believe it.
    El jefe then told Gulbransen, “We are the true Mexican people tired of the economic oppression handed down by the United States. We want our freedom and we want our northern provinces of Tejas, Nuevo Mexico, Arizona and Alta California.”

Question: Why did this maniac with cheap sunglasses think he could wrest four states away from the world’s premier military power? El Jefe’s answer was: “We have friends throughout the world.” Was this a reference to China and Cuba?

El Jefe laughed and ended the interview. As Gulbransen departed, el Jefe said: “You tell the fat Americans about the real Mexico. You tell them their day to pay is coming fast. Coming very fast.”

This encounter made Gulbransen more curious than ever. So, he began an extensive investigation. What did he find? He stumbled on testimony from multiple sources indicating that Chinese ships were delivering arms, ammunition, uniforms and men into Baja California through the port of Ensenada. In addition, border agents told him the Chinese were smuggling uniforms and ammunition into the United States.

Then there was the story of Tijuana policeman Jesus de la Rosa. Because de la Rosa was honest and did not take bribes or inform on his corrupt colleagues, he came to be trusted by his superiors. One night de la Rosa’s captain asked him to drive to a desert location south of Mexicali to meet with a Cuban. There he was given a package of money with a shopping list which included ammunition, beer, rice, cement mix, and Tijuana police uniforms.

The Cuban asked that de la Rosa deliver these items. It would be an ongoing job. After making several supply runs to this desert location, de la Rosa asked the Cuban what was going on. The Cuban trusted him and showed him around a secret “army encampment.” The first soldier he met spoke a European language, had blond hair and an enormous scar across his forehead. There were ten black tents with a satellite dish connected to one of them.

De la Rosa had been in the Mexican Army and realized this camp was not Mexican. The camp had Chinese, North Korean and Cuban commandos in it. Jesus de la Rosa told Gulbransen, “I don’t care if people think I am crazy, but I think the U.S. is going to be attacked. Chinese, Koreans, Cubans – they all hate the U.S. What I can’t understand is what Mexico has to do with it and how the U.S. can’t see it.”

Months after giving this testimony, de la Rosa was murdered. Gulbransen explained, “Several other sources, sources not named in this book … have also come on hard times. Several lost their jobs suddenly, others became ill with unusual ailments. Still others were harassed and even physically threatened due to their involvement.” [P. 208]

I corresponded with Gulbransen in June of 2003. He was having a hard time since the publication of the book.

He said, “I’ve been followed, bumped (with a car) and these cars have also ‘cased’ my house. They’re always the same car – Ford Taurus sedans. Different colors but always the same [model]. When they bump me, it’s usually from behind at a stop light. I get out to exchange insurance, and they take off. Once, the driver (always white males 25-35) told me I am lucky I didn’t get killed and then sped off. I’ve reported them to local police and the tags are always ‘retired.’ The casing of my house I’ve also reported and each time the police never do a thing. I’ve also been followed on foot when I am in New York and also several times shopping with my family. Always [it is] the same ‘looking’ white male who follows me, enough to make it known. Almost like they want me to know and be scared … which I am not. I also have been approached by attractive women … who flirt (I am married with two kids) and say cryptic things like ‘You look like you’re a safe person….’ Or ‘Be careful not to get hurt….’ These all come out of thin air and have no context.”

Was Gulbransen being paranoid? I am inclined to think not. As Nietzsche once wrote, “if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.” About a decade ago (give or take) I called Gulbransen to see how he was doing. He sounded good. He was glad his Mexican adventure was behind him. He had decided to never touch the subject again. Can you blame him?

Why nukes are not enough

The quote from Soviet Military Strategy, with which I began this essay, is something that most U.S. military experts have missed. As Chinese generals were trained in Marxist-Leninist schools and shared the same philosophy as Soviet generals, there is a common strategic mindset at work in China and Russia. These people do not think like American generals.

“To achieve victory in a future war,” their guiding text says, “it will not be sufficient to have nuclear weapons … [but] it will also be necessary that the ground forces be able to move rapidly into regions which have been subjected to nuclear strikes. Only when this problem is solved will it be possible to speak of the effective exploitation of nuclear strikes by tanks and infantry in conclusively defeating the enemy, or of carrying out extensive maneuvers and decisive advances in depth.”

Think of it this way: bombs cannot take over a country. Only soldiers can do that. The real question is: How would you get Chinese soldiers into the United States in the opening days of a war? There are at least three scenarios:
    1. you could move military personnel by ship to prepared enclaves in Mexico on the eve of war;
    2. you could move military personnel by ship toward American ports;
    3. you could fly troops to specially prepared airfields.
    Today, Chinese ships are docking up and down the West Coast and in Mexico. We never think of those ships in terms of military sealift capacity. But, in truth, they can move troops and supplies into North America just as easily as they can move consumer goods.

What Scott Gulbransen saw in Ensenada almost twenty years ago was nothing compared to the massive off-loading that goes on every day in Southern California or San Francisco Bay. What might they off-load into our ports if war is about to break out? Do we have troops guarding our ports now?

GRU defector Stanislav Lunev told me that Russian and Chinese plans for invading America were based on Germany’s 1940 invasion of Norway. The Germans infiltrated Norway with “tourists.” They had hidden storage facilities with uniforms and weapons. The Germans also put military personnel into merchant ships (instead of the usual merchandise). They sailed right past the British navy.

Why? Because they did not look like military ships carrying troops. Imagine, if you will, the access which China enjoys to our port facilities. Imagine, as well, Chinese access to airstrips that might be used to airlift troops deep into American territory. (And yes, there are such airstrips!)

Birds of a feather prepare together

The Chinese communists, of course, are now talking about war with the United States. Consider the Newsweek headline which reads, “China State Media Says Country Must Prepare for Nuclear War With U.S. After Biden Asks for COVID Probe.” Consider another disturbing Newsweek headline from 10 June: “China Increasing Military Capability at ‘Serious and Sustained Rate,’ Top U.S. General Says.”

According to this story, Chairman of the Joints Chiefs of Staff, General Mark Milley, “warned on Thursday that China’s military is rapidly expanding its capabilities, saying that the U.S. must take steps to ensure it maintains a competitive advantage moving forward.” But China is not America’s only worry. On 26 May General Milley made an even more noteworthy comment. He warned that “fraying” relations with China and Russia required an urgent improvement in ties to prevent a “great power war.”

This is strange advice coming from our leading general. For the last thirty years we have been working to improve ties with Russia and China. And where has this gotten us? We have given the Russians and Chinese every break. They take advantage of us at every turn. They steal and they lie. They break treaties. They commit aggression against their neighbors. (Russia against Ukraine, China against Hong Kong.) We have sent them credits, technology, and more.

And what do we get for our pains? America now finds that Russia and China are arrayed against us. General Milley says we must use diplomacy to get ourselves out of this mess. But diplomacy is what got us in it; that is, when Kissinger and Nixon “played the China card” all those years ago. And now General Milley wants President Biden to “play the Russia card” – as if Russia and China were cards that we might play with ease. No! Russia and China are players, not cards; and they have played us.

I am sorry, General Milley, but avoiding a great power conflict is not up to us. We stupidly failed to maintain the balance of power. We wrongly believed that Russia and China were enemies that could never join forces. Our “brilliant” statesmen and our Pentagon strategists made no preparation for this eventuality. Furthermore, we had decades of warnings about this very thing – from Russian defectors!

In 1984 KGB defector Anatoliy Golitsyn warned that the Sino-Soviet split was a deception; that after the “collapse” of the Soviet Union Moscow and Beijing would cleverly shift the balance of power against America and suddenly combine their strength into what he called “one clenched fist.”

In 1998 GRU defector Stanislav Lunev warned that Russia and China had developed a war plan against North America. There would be an invasion, he said, in which Russia took Alaska and parts of Canada while China took the lower 48 states. “Fraying’ relations is not the cause of our woes, General Milley; rather, the cause is our own strategic incapacity and readiness to fall into every trap our enemies set for us.

America’s policymakers have failed. They failed to understand their enemy’s strategy. They even failed to properly identify their enemy. Let me explain it in very simple terms: China is part of the “socialist camp.” Russia is part of the “socialist camp.” Cuba and North Korea are part of the “socialist camp.” Their long-range policy is designed to defeat the United States. It is a comprehensive policy, involving all areas of science, government and business.

They were never going to give freedom to their people. They were never going to put away their enmity for us. And yet, our elites wanted to believe the Cold War was over. They wanted to believe in the so-called “collapse of communism.” But it was all nonsense. Just look around you. Look at Venezuela, or Cuba, or Africa, or Mexico! (Or even Canada!)

Our pundits and our professors told us that communism was a failed economic system. Such was our conceit; but I tell you: There has never been a communist economic system. The Soviet Union and Red China never had such a system. The communist bloc always practiced a form of state capitalism that restricted consumption (in the same sense that a plantation restricts the consumption of its slaves). Communism is not really about economics. It is about world revolution and the acquisition of absolute power.

Whatever forays into Mexico the Chinese and their allies have made in the past, you can bet there are more Chinese in Baja today than ever. You can also bet that China is stockpiling weapons and uniforms right here, inside the United States. Black Lives Matter, step aside. The real liberators are coming.

Moscow and Beijing have always known that America will never become a truly “socialist” country. After all, why would they want a socialist America? The United States itself must be leveled to the ground, said Stalin in the 1930s, when “the present capitalist encirclement [of the USSR] is replaced by a socialist encirclement [of capitalism] ….” A Marxist takeover of America is only meant to soften the country up, to make it ready for destruction.

But destruction is not the final goal. As Sokolovsky’s text explained, ground forces will be necessary if the ground is to be conquered. Troops and tanks are needed to “move rapidly into regions which have been subjected to nuclear strikes.” In the paragraph quoted from Sokolovsky’s Soviet Military Strategy at the beginning of this article, the final sentence reads: “If required, the vehicles [used to transport troops] should be transportable by air along with the troops.”

What would you say if a Chinese general acquired a 200-square-mile area in Texas to build a fake wind farm? What would you say if that same Chinese general was building a 10,000-foot runway on that same property? Watch this video and see if I am mistaken:

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th June 2021 at 16:36.

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (13th June 2021), Alecs (15th June 2021), Delight (13th June 2021), Eva2 (13th June 2021), iota (14th June 2021), Jambo (14th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (13th June 2021), leavesoftrees (14th June 2021), onawah (13th June 2021), Savannah (14th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th June 2021), Sunny (14th June 2021), Victoria (14th June 2021), Yoda (13th June 2021)

35. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

The comments to the new Nyquist article posted immediately above are well worth reading. (More are coming in every hour)

Here are just two:
    • I am Canadian-born, living in Ontario. The feeling of imminent, irreversible catastrophe for this country is everywhere, particularly in those who deny it. The sense of impending doom is like a huge ripple through the air.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Dubsy (14th June 2021), Eva2 (13th June 2021), iota (14th June 2021), Jambo (14th June 2021), onawah (14th June 2021), Savannah (14th June 2021), Sirus (13th June 2021), Sunny (14th June 2021), Yoda (13th June 2021)

37. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

Very interesting, and I've had similar thoughts about the possibility of Russia and China making these kinds of moves. However, China really would get demolished, due to the European powers, Australia, and the UK and commonwealth (Europe has a very large army).
    China would be fighting a war on many fronts. They would need a massive one-two punch and the resources to keep an occupation going. I just don't see it.

Having said that, can we really trust the EU and Nato??

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sirus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th June 2021), iota (14th June 2021), onawah (14th June 2021), Sunny (14th June 2021)

39. Link to Post #200
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    It seems like a very silly thing to do in view of all very sophisticated weapons every developed nation has now
    Well, maybe not if he's following orders from China to provoke a conflict that China has already been preparing for for quite a while — and plans to win.
    They are NOW putting our cadets in Solitary Confinement if they refuse the jab

as NO more than cattle or slaves with NO sovereignty over their bodies

a MILITARY force thus infected? WOULD/COULD guarantee victory

i feel it is imperative that the fury everyone expressed at their being put in a garage overnight NOW be expressed in action over this action that WILL change their DNA and alter their bodies PERMANENTLY .. forever

our CHILDREN NEED US

we CANNOT let them down

read article and post here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1434192

so that any adversary

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Alecs (15th June 2021), Bill Ryan (16th June 2021), happyuk (14th June 2021), onawah (14th June 2021), Savannah (14th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 1 10 12 LastLast