Thread: Communism (and China)

1. Link to Post #201
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Default Re: Communism (and China)

The way in which the CCP pushes for "Oneness" reminds me of ET "hive mind" civilizations, where individuals are barely indistinguishable from each other.
    Perhaps that is the final step before a race becomes completely "transhumanized", as if conformity and the loss of individuality were virtues.
    (What a terrible, feeble substitute for real Oneness! )
    At which point they may be sterile and have to be cloned just to continue existing.
    (If that can be called existing.)
    No wonder some of the Greys have gone to the trouble of time-traveling back to this time to prevent this kind of thing happening here, if those stories are true (which I don't doubt).
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (21st June 2021), Antagenet (15th June 2021), Franny (15th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), Gemma13 (23rd June 2021), Victoria (21st June 2021)

3. Link to Post #202
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,825 times in 3,335 posts

Not only China does that, i have read in the US a lot about "we all are the same", "i'm color blind, i don't see race" and things like the cancel culture where if someone thinks different they are "defective" and must be erased

In the end is the same thing, but using a more adequate format for the audience

Specifically i think the "i don't see race" is a way to make everyone deny the reality and accept the richness of everyone having great historical customs and origins, and instead replacing them slowly for a "one single human kind" that represents no one in particular and just represents the "human race", in a way that all must think the same or they get cancelled and lose everything in life

It's the same social credit system implemented by China, just under more acceptable terms for westerners

Make a small mistake, it can count against your social credit. Make a big one, your entire career is over, good luck finding a new job when everyone knows your sin and you are a meme on Reddit

Just the same

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    The way in which the CCP pushes for "Oneness" reminds me of ET "hive mind" civilizations, where individuals are barely indistinguishable from each other.
    Perhaps that is the final step before a race becomes completely "transhumanized", as if conformity and the loss of individuality were virtues.
    At which point they may be sterile and have to be cloned just to continue existing.
    No wonder some of the Greys have gone to the trouble of time-traveling back to this time to prevent this kind of thing happening here, if those stories are true (which I don't doubt).
    Last edited by Mashika; 14th June 2021 at 22:11.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Franny (15th June 2021), Gemma13 (23rd June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st June 2021), Victoria (21st June 2021)

5. Link to Post #203
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes, but what is even more sinister perhaps is that many whistleblowers are claiming that the "cancel culture" movement in the US is actually being funded by China and by globalists like George Soros.
    Last edited by onawah; 14th June 2021 at 22:14.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Antagenet (15th June 2021), Gemma13 (23rd June 2021), Mashika (14th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st June 2021), Victoria (21st June 2021)

7. Link to Post #204
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Yes, but what is even more sinister perhaps is that many whistleblowers are claiming that the "cancel culture" movement is actually being funded by China and by globalists like George Soros.
    I don't doubt it at all

I don't know why, by i always felt a rejection to China, not to the people themselves, i have good friends there, but somehow, just reading or listening to anything coming from their government, causes an immediate reaction of rejection.

I've met some people who were working government on China, and they all act like they want to ask you things in ways as to get more from you than you want to give out, or try to push you to make a mistake 100% of the time

It's just foul in ways i don't know how to describe, and it's bothersome badly, really

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (16th June 2021), Ewan (16th June 2021), Franny (15th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), Gemma13 (23rd June 2021), Jambo (16th June 2021), onawah (14th June 2021), Peace in Oz (15th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st June 2021), Sunny (14th June 2021), ThePythonicCow (16th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #205
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,562 times in 32,726 posts

Here's Mike Adams' new situation update for today. He said at the very start he was frazzled, and he sounded like it. It's all about China attacking North America. He says the info he's recently learned goes "beyond Nyquist". I've just started to listen.

https://www.brighteon.com/1f675cc1-8...b-9d4d63bd761f

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/1f675cc1-8587-4ba8-9a7b-9d4d63bd761f

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (16th June 2021), Eva2 (16th June 2021), Ewan (16th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), Gemma13 (23rd June 2021), Harmony (17th June 2021), Jambo (16th June 2021), Mashika (16th June 2021), mountain_jim (16th June 2021), pyrangello (17th June 2021), Sirus (16th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st June 2021), Victoria (21st June 2021)

11. Link to Post #206
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,750 times in 2,555 posts

I posted this video in Breaking News thread but this is probably a better place for this:
    I can't remember who posted this video (I think late January) but after reading justntime2learn post, this video came to mind immediately.

' Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    China Sends Record 28 Fighter Jets Toward Taiwan

Quote 15 Jun 2021
    Associated Press | By Huizhong Wu
    TAIPEI, Taiwan — China flew a record 28 fighter jets toward the self-ruled island of Taiwan on Tuesday, the island's defense ministry said, the largest such display of force since Beijing began sending planes on a near daily basis last year.

Taiwan's air force deployed its combat air patrol forces in response and monitored the situation in the southwestern part of the island's air defense identification zone with its air defense systems, the Ministry of National Defense said.
    Link: https://www.military.com/daily-news/...rd-taiwan.html' Unquote

Lots of fire and brimstone in this video (particularly towards the end) but the latter part of the speech references the General’s comment about Taiwan - something to effect that we will attack Taiwan and people will think its about Taiwan but it won’t be about Taiwan, it will be about North America and this will herald the first attack on America.
    https://www.trunews.com/stream/china...ogical-weapons
    Last edited by Eva2; 16th June 2021 at 23:29.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), Gemma13 (23rd June 2021), Harmony (17th June 2021), Mashika (16th June 2021), pyrangello (17th June 2021), Victoria (21st June 2021)

13. Link to Post #207
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

The question is, how do you tell the difference between false unity and the real deal? (Also, I think "unity" is a better word than "oneness", because while in the end we are indeed all one, it leaves no room for individual freedom).

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Yes, but what is even more sinister perhaps is that many whistleblowers are claiming that the "cancel culture" movement is actually being funded by China and by globalists like George Soros.
    I don't doubt it at all

I don't know why, by i always felt a rejection to China, not to the people themselves, i have good friends there, but somehow, just reading or listening to anything coming from their government, causes an immediate reaction of rejection.

I've met some people who were working government on China, and they all act like they want to ask you things in ways as to get more from you than you want to give out, or try to push you to make a mistake 100% of the time

It's just foul in ways i don't know how to describe, and it's bothersome badly, really
    A lot of my college friends are "Tankies". I never bought their propaganda, although I am broadly anti-capitalist.

14. Link to Post #208
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gekko (here)
    The question is, how do you tell the difference between false unity and the real deal? (Also, I think "unity" is a better word than "oneness", because while in the end we are indeed all one, it leaves no room for individual freedom).

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    I don't doubt it at all

A lot of my college friends are "Tankies". I never bought their propaganda, although I am broadly anti-capitalist.
    I would not follow either, i don't know why they would feel that's a normal thing or acceptable at all these days, we all should know better now

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), Gemma13 (23rd June 2021), Harmony (17th June 2021), onawah (16th June 2021), pyrangello (17th June 2021), Victoria (21st June 2021)

16. Link to Post #209
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

https://www.brighteon.com/4fd82b43-7...6-7970fa9eea36

Jeffrey Prather interview: Deep dive into USA, China and Russia military capabilities and vulnerabilities.

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/4fd82b43-7722-4fd5-91d6-7970fa9eea36
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th June 2021 at 17:11. Reason: embedded the video

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th June 2021), Gemma13 (23rd June 2021), Harmony (20th June 2021), Victoria (21st June 2021)

18. Link to Post #210
    Thanks

More from J.R Nyquist, published yesterday:

https://jrnyquist.blog/2021/06/19/in...in-retrospect/

Extract from the interview, the referenced fine detail in which I found absorbing and compelling:
    We’ve got a biological war going on. The Chinese are telling their people to get ready for nuclear war. The Russians are getting ready…. These are all pre-war signs. The Russians are getting rid of the dollars in their sovereign funds; and then you have these mass assassinations, these drone attacks in Mexico…. This is very important for them, for pre-positioning small units of Spetsnaz troops.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st June 2021 at 00:17.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (21st June 2021), Deux Corbeaux (21st June 2021), Gemma13 (23rd June 2021), Harmony (21st June 2021), leavesoftrees (21st June 2021), pyrangello (27th June 2021), Savannah (20th June 2021), Sunny (21st June 2021), Victoria (21st June 2021), Yoda (21st June 2021)

20. Link to Post #211
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

I’ve followed this train of thought discretely for many years, without saying and could it be that communist regimes are the “greys experiment”.

The weirdest example of which is probably North Korea.

The idea of “unity” in these regimes seems to be reserved for party members and their supporters, obviously, it does not always apply to humanity in total :
    or why would there still be two Koreas till now with people speaking one language, having common relatives and ancestors yet so strongly divided by systematic brainwashing on both sides they can’t help each other,
    on small peninsula, and so forth.

Notice that the uniform greys society still depend on “leader”.

Any of those communist regimes claim to be democratic in nature - people should be able to run their countries in accordance with people’s needs - however, the exact opposite is true. People are usually powerless against decisions of one ( or group of) rather obscure individuals on the top who is venerated as godlike figure,

the same was true with famous personality cults and founders of communism in former SU and the rest of countries who ever followed the idea.

So that’s a clear message that the regime won’t run “by people’s power” as prophesized but requires huge amount of talent in human manipulation.

And in many ways it isn’t different in extreme from religious cults maintaining similar idea of “simplicity is all that is needed” , with people dressed in any kinds of uniforms ( yes the beautiful grey robes of zen monks keep reminding me of it together with the orchestral manner and discipline they maintain themselves ,
    could it be they’re the “successful part of the experiment” but how many people of today would be actually able to live like that , say for the rest of their lifetime ?).

That’s it about humans. Each human being is unique and creatively different from others.

The psychology of no-self and selfless service to society has its light and dark side like everything on this planet.

How many people other than few “radicals” understand how vulnerable human soul is and how easily people lose it,
    in today’s technocratic era many consider their future as co-emergent with future AI while their individual selves seem empty of meaning to them,
    they function as “intelligence” that is being voluntarily digitalized,
    they’re “empty of philosophical content” and their soul calls are on mute.

Cults whether they’re political, religious or other generally do not support individual evolution. Their agenda is about turning everyone the same, by form and content.

In case of genuine religions, that effort has very little to do with their true founders, whether we speak of Buddha, Jesus or Mohammad and the way they taught,
    individual students according to individual dispositions.

The ways people practiced their meditation ( in this context and for example) has never been uniform either or a matter of “group exercise”.

These days people turn everything to a “program” and turn themselves to the program so once that happens I think, it makes them forget about inner effort other than an effort to resonate with the program.
    Forget about doubts and questions

🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 21st June 2021 at 06:06.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Gemma13 (23rd June 2021), Harmony (21st June 2021), Hym (10th July 2021), onawah (21st June 2021), Peace in Oz (21st June 2021), Peter UK (28th June 2021), Savannah (27th June 2021)

22. Link to Post #212
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If AI and Archons (or discarnate entities, demons, or whatever we wish to call them) are intimately connected as some have asserted, then that tendency toward uniformity is similar to the "Borg"-like necessity to "assimilate", which is also a way of making everything and everyone conform to one standard.

Whether it's AI or demonic forces which form and control the Greys and/or the Communist ideal, both are destructive to Spirit as we know it, and appear to share the same basic goal, which is to nullify any kind of originality or creativity.
    That, in essence, is anti-Life, and though destructive, is still powerful.

There is evidence that different nations on Earth are being influenced by different ET races, and the character of Communism in Asia certainly seems to suggest that whatever ET race or races focusing there are "Borg"-like, and it would seem likely that the push for Communism to take over the world could be that same urge to "assimilate".

Some of the other nations which are characterized by greater freedom for their citizenry are reportedly also being influenced, but by other kinds of ET races, and so the conflicts between nations and individuals vs government may be a reflection of the same conflicts that are ongoing elsewhere in the galaxy.

It seems odd to me that the kinds of ET civilizations that would be in opposition to the kind that fosters such radical conformity are so much less in evidence at this point in time on Earth.

I would think it would be to their advantage to prevent the planet being overtaken by such a negative agenda, even if it meant interfering in some way in our internal affairs, if that at least served to create a better balance.

It's been the subject of discussion for a long time, but as we see things becoming more and more unbalanced, it seems likely it is destined to become a focal point again, and if so, hopefully we will have more information forthcoming this time around that will shed more light on what so far has remained very obscure.

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

I’ve followed this train of thought discretely for many years, without saying and could it be that communist regimes are the “greys experiment”.

The idea of “unity” in these regimes seems to be reserved for party members and their supporters, obviously, it does not always apply to humanity in total :
    or why would there still be two Koreas till now with people speaking one language, having common relatives and ancestors yet so strongly divided by systematic brainwashing on both sides they can’t help each other,

Any of those communist regimes claim to be democratic in nature - people should be able to run their countries in accordance with people’s needs - however, the exact opposite is true. People are usually powerless against decisions of one ( or group of) rather obscure individuals on the top who is venerated as godlike figure,

the same was true with famous personality cults and founders of communism in former SU and the rest of countries who ever followed the idea.

So that’s a clear message that the regime won’t run “by people’s power” as prophesized but requires huge amount of talent in human manipulation.

And in many ways it isn’t different in extreme from religious cults maintaining similar idea of “simplicity is all that is needed” , with people dressed in any kinds of uniforms ( yes the beautiful grey robes of zen monks keep reminding me of it together with the orchestral manner and discipline they maintain themselves ,
    could it be they’re the “successful part of the experiment” but how many people of today would be actually able to live like that , say for the rest of their lifetime ?).

That’s it about humans. Each human being is unique and creatively different from others.

The psychology of no-self and selfless service to society has its light and dark side like everything on this planet.

How many people other than few “radicals” understand how vulnerable human soul is and how easily people lose it,
    in today’s technocratic era many consider their future as co-emergent with future AI while their individual selves seem empty of meaning to them,

Cults whether they’re political, religious or other generally do not support individual evolution. Their agenda is about turning everyone the same, by form and content.

In case of genuine religions, that effort has very little to do with their true founders, whether we speak of Buddha, Jesus or Mohammad and the way they taught,

The ways people practiced their meditation ( in this context and for example) has never been uniform either or a matter of “group exercise”.

These days people turn everything to a “program” and turn themselves to the program so once that happens I think, it makes them forget about inner effort other than an effort to resonate with the program.

🙏
    Last edited by onawah; 21st June 2021 at 09:01.
    Each breath a gift...

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (21st June 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd June 2021), Gemma13 (23rd June 2021), Harmony (21st June 2021), Hym (10th July 2021), Peace in Oz (21st June 2021), Peter UK (28th June 2021), Savannah (27th June 2021)

24. Link to Post #213
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,750 times in 2,555 posts

This is Scarlett Yan - she made a report last year and I think she disappeared but seems to be back. Maybe, in the end, it will be the Chinese who will be the heros and bring down this agenda.
    https://www.facebook.com/faith143/vi...22451726473702

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd June 2021), Gemma13 (23rd June 2021), Hym (10th July 2021), Peace in Oz (24th June 2021), Peter UK (28th June 2021), pyrangello (27th June 2021)

26. Link to Post #214
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

🙏
    I'm so glad you brought this up. It's not my intention to derail the tread but it seems the powers that be, negative aliens and their human pawns, utilize the changes they know are coming and use it to their advantage. Is it possible they know as we increase in energy and dimension we move into more collective interactions and eventually group soul collectives. Thus they take advantage of our desire for that unity and distort it into totalitarian control. All socialist, communist parties started out helping the oppressed. The Grays live in a AI hive mind collective. According to Gigi Young, they are failed humans from a previous time line, who went down the AI path and did not ascend organically. They want us to be held back in 3D as their energetic food source because they lost their connection to source energy. They want us living in communism, that is really totalitarianism, enforced by AI and other biological manipulations. What some are now calling the Woke, may be just be people opening who want unity and but are naive and that positive desire is being hijacked and turned negative.

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2021), Harmony (28th June 2021), Hym (10th July 2021), mountain_jim (10th July 2021), onawah (10th July 2021), onevoice (28th June 2021), Peace in Oz (28th June 2021), Peter UK (28th June 2021), pyrangello (27th June 2021)

28. Link to Post #215
    Thanks

A very long and VERY interesting new article from J.R Nyquist, published yesterday. Way too long to copy it all here, but recommended:
    Political Insanity: A Diagnosis

Many Americans, especially politicians, suffer from a form of insanity. They continue to turn a blind eye to the military preparations of Russia and China. These preparations should be front and center, but they are not. The attentive citizen glimpses the danger out of the corner of one eye, now and again. A series of “little” warnings trickle in from abroad. For example: “Japanese official warns U.S. of potential surprise attack on Hawaii – from Russia and China.”

More alarming than this, a source in Ukraine (which I will not name) says that Russia’s military has secretly agreed on a price for Mexican cartels to smuggle Russian Spetsnaz commandos across the U.S.-Mexican border. This, of course, is consistent with the following Russian war preparations: “Russian jets practice bombing enemy ships days after threatening to sink HMS Defender amid NATO war games” and “Putin approves new National Security Strategy preparing Russian economy for war.”

Going back to May 8, we read the headline: “China was preparing for a Third World War with biological weapons – including coronavirus – SIX years ago, according to dossier produced by the People’s Liberation Army in 2015 and uncovered by the U.S. State Department.” In early May, according to information acquired from a Hong Kong businessman with contacts in Beijing, the Chinese Communist leadership has been expecting war with the United States within “months” – not years.

As if to confirm this information, China is planning for mass conscriptions and for the return of demobilized veterans to active duty. As if to blame the behind-hand United States for all these Russian and Chinese war preparations, Russian news sources are attempting to blame America: See, especially, “US Actively Prepares for War with Russia” | New Eastern Outlook (journal-neo.org).

For those who have been paying close attention, none of this is news. China and Russia were making small telltale war preparations twenty-two years ago. Almost nobody noticed. A thoughtful observer might have understood (back then) the intent behind China’s longstanding stockpiling of gold, or Russia’s extensive underground Urals construction program during the 1990s, or China’s growing interest in places like Panama, the Strait of Malacca and the Cape of Good Hope.

Strategy is not a difficult subject if you are willing to dispense with liberal illusions (i.e., belief in the “end of history”) or conservative illusions (“Reagan won the Cold War”). Early indications of Russia’s long-planned military buildup were seen in the testing of new prototype weapons during the Second Chechen War. But who bothered to notice?

(...the article continues)

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (11th July 2021), Eva2 (10th July 2021), leavesoftrees (12th July 2021), mountain_jim (10th July 2021), Sirus (10th July 2021), Yoda (10th July 2021)

30. Link to Post #216
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    A very long and VERY interesting new article from J.R Nyquist, published yesterday. Way too long to copy it all here, but recommended:
    Political Insanity: A Diagnosis

Many Americans, especially politicians, suffer from a form of insanity. They continue to turn a blind eye to the military preparations of Russia and China. These preparations should be front and center, but they are not. The attentive citizen glimpses the danger out of the corner of one eye, now and again. A series of “little” warnings trickle in from abroad. For example: “Japanese official warns U.S. of potential surprise attack on Hawaii – from Russia and China.”

More alarming than this, a source in Ukraine (which I will not name) says that Russia’s military has secretly agreed on a price for Mexican cartels to smuggle Russian Spetsnaz commandos across the U.S.-Mexican border. This, of course, is consistent with the following Russian war preparations: “Russian jets practice bombing enemy ships days after threatening to sink HMS Defender amid NATO war games” and “Putin approves new National Security Strategy preparing Russian economy for war.”

Going back to May 8, we read the headline: “China was preparing for a Third World War with biological weapons – including coronavirus – SIX years ago, according to dossier produced by the People’s Liberation Army in 2015 and uncovered by the U.S. State Department.” In early May, according to information acquired from a Hong Kong businessman with contacts in Beijing, the Chinese Communist leadership has been expecting war with the United States within “months” – not years.

As if to confirm this information, China is planning for mass conscriptions and for the return of demobilized veterans to active duty. As if to blame the behind-hand United States for all these Russian and Chinese war preparations, Russian news sources are attempting to blame America: See, especially, “US Actively Prepares for War with Russia” | New Eastern Outlook (journal-neo.org).

For those who have been paying close attention, none of this is news. China and Russia were making small telltale war preparations twenty-two years ago. Almost nobody noticed. A thoughtful observer might have understood (back then) the intent behind China’s longstanding stockpiling of gold, or Russia’s extensive underground Urals construction program during the 1990s, or China’s growing interest in places like Panama, the Strait of Malacca and the Cape of Good Hope.

Strategy is not a difficult subject if you are willing to dispense with liberal illusions (i.e., belief in the “end of history”) or conservative illusions (“Reagan won the Cold War”). Early indications of Russia’s long-planned military buildup were seen in the testing of new prototype weapons during the Second Chechen War. But who bothered to notice?

(...the article continues)
    I'm truly out of words. The country that has destroyed 180+ countries in the last 70 or so years, saying that other countries that have not done that, are dangerous and planning wars that never happen, while they still continue to destroy and bring war every place they can, like a rabid animal in total blood lust

"Assumptions.. are the mother of all f*ck ups", But we don't need to assume evilness from the US government, they took good care to make it public official policy decades ago. And to blame everything on everyone else, like a child

We also don't need to say "history will prove it", because it has already done it. Unlike these claims based on nothing but a "unknown source"

They using an "Ukrainian" source? I did nazi that coming
    Last edited by Mashika; 10th July 2021 at 21:12.
    Tired

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2021), Eva2 (11th July 2021), Gracy (10th July 2021), Hym (10th July 2021)

32. Link to Post #217
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Has Nyquist said anything about China possibly being the target of DEWs or weather engineering (weaponization) from the US?
    If the 3 Gorges Dam goes, which doesn't seem unlikely, it's going to put a halt to a lot of the CCP's plans, to say the least...
    It would affect the rest of the world as well since so much manufacturing of products which are distributed worldwide is done in the regions which will be hit the hardest.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Each breath a gift...

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th July 2021), Hym (10th July 2021), Mashika (11th July 2021), Sunny (10th July 2021)

34. Link to Post #218
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

I wish there was more criteria exercised by people who write that

- "Let's talk about a potential, but undefined and possibly never coming war"
    + Wait not, let's talk about the actual millions and millions dying through US and NATO occupations all around the world, that's actually happening right now as we speak!
    - Nah, that's boring, who cares, i want to talk about a potential war because that won't get me cancelled and people like it the most! We don't want to hear about our own wars, it brings money home!
    Tired

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th July 2021), Gracy (10th July 2021), Hym (10th July 2021), Perdido (12th July 2021)

36. Link to Post #219
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

IMO, Russia has now been brought in from the cold, as evidenced by this well researched thread here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...m&goto=newpost that reveals Russia is one of the leaders in organising the WEF's latest war game (cyber polgyon). Russia is also completely onboard with the WEF and it's COVID scamdemic. Putin is now towing the line while China believes it's time they ruled the world and that the USA's time has ended. AT the same time, China was deeply involved in launching the scamdemic. Remember who modelled the first lockdown? And remember all the phoney deaths on the street from covid? So, we've got Russia and China in economic partnership through BRICS and distancing themselves from the West in thar regard, yet both Russia and China are towing the line with regards the WEF's great reset. It's hard to get your head around which alliance is which these days.
    Last edited by Andre; 12th July 2021 at 09:25.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th July 2021), mountain_jim (12th July 2021), Peace in Oz (12th July 2021)

38. Link to Post #220
    Thanks

Has Nyquist said anything about China possibly being the target of DEWs or weather engineering (weaponization) from the US?
    If the 3 Gorges Dam goes, which doesn't seem unlikely, it's going to put a halt to a lot of the CCP's plans, to say the least...
    It would affect the rest of the world as well since so much manufacturing of products which are distributed worldwide is done in the regions which will be hit the hardest.
    No, he's never mentioned that. One could view it the other way, though — that if there were weather wars targeted at China's crops (and the potential failure of the dam), that might motivate China far more to do something drastic, like invade another large country.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Harmony (22nd July 2021), mountain_jim (12th July 2021), onawah (12th July 2021), Yoda (13th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 1 11 12 LastLast