English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Default Jon Rappoport on the Covid Hoax

To Patriots: Look at Italy Now J
    July 6, 2020
    by Jon Rappoport
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...-at-italy-now/

(I've been reading Rappoport's articles for quite some time and I find his investigative journalism to be impressive.
    He's also very consistent, and covers a lot of the subjects that concern me most. He's been a go-to source for people like Alex Jones, RFKennedy Jr. and more, and he's been around for a long time.
    You can see his bio, a list of his articles and books he's published here: https://nomorefakenews.com/
    and you can subscribe to his email updates here: https://visitor.r20.constantcontact....mGeG4mEiVHo%3D
    His bio:https://nomorefakenews.com/aboutjon.htm

"Jon Rappoport has worked as a free-lance investigative reporter for over 30 years.

He is the author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX.

He has written articles on politics, health, media, culture and art for LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, Village Voice, Nexus, CBS Healthwatch, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe.

In 1982, the LA Weekly submitted his name for a Pulitzer prize, for his interview with the president of El Salvador University, where the military had taken over the campus.

Jon has hosted, produced, and written radio programs and segments in Los Angeles and Las Vegas (KPFK, KLAV). He has appeared as a guest on over 200 radio and television programs, including ABC's Nightline, Tony Brown's Journal (PBS), and Hard Copy.

In 1994, Jon ran for a seat in the US Congress from the 29th district in Los Angeles. After six months of campaigning, on a very small budget, he garnered 20 percent of the vote running against an incumbent who had occupied his seat for 20 years.

In 1996, Jon started The Great Boycott, against eight corporate chemical giants: Monsanto, Dow, Du Pont, Bayer, Hoechst, Rhone-Poulenc, Imperial Chemical Industries, and Ciba-Geigy. The Boycott continues to operate today.

Jon has lectured extensively all over the US on the question: Who runs the world and what can we do about it?

Since 2000, Jon has operated largely away from the mainstream because, as he puts it, "My research was not friendly to the conventional media."

Over the last 30 years, Jon's independent research has encompassed such areas as: deep politics, conspiracies, alternative health, the potential of the human imagination, mind control, the medical cartel, symbology, and solutions to the takeover of the planet by hidden elites.

He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power.

A painter, Jon's work has been shown in galleries in Los Angeles and New York. His poetry has been published by The Massachusetts Review.

He is a graduate of Amherst College (BA, Philosophy), and lives with his wife, Laura, in San Diego."

To Patriots: Look at Italy Now

"Last week, when I hosted an hour of the Alex Jones show on Infowars, I urged the audience that, at all future Trump rallies, they hack the proceedings from the get-go, refuse to let Trump talk, and shout over and over, in unison, OPEN THE ECONOMY, FIRE FAUCI!

Make that message sink deep into the brain and gut of the president.

Because it’s come to that.

The second wave of lies is underway. COVID case numbers are being faked at new and higher levels; mask wearing is being mandated in communities; Fauci is fronting for more lockdowns and more economic destruction.

If this continues…well, look at Italy. Look hard.

Once the titan of a Renaissance, Italy is now under the gun. Its people are under the gun of their government. And unless a new political party rises quickly out of the mire, and enough Italians support it, there will be a stark choice: submit or openly rebel.

Do you want America to suffer the fate the Italian government is imposing on its population?

Here is a letter written by Italian researcher, Dr. Antonietta M. Gatti, to Robert Kennedy, Jr. It is published at Children’s Health Defense. Gatti is a Visiting Professor to the International Clean Water Institute; President of the Health, Law and Science Association; Past-Consultant to the Italian Governmental Commission on Depleted Uranium (XVI legislatura); and co-author of a 2017 study which found vast contamination of vaccines by metallic nanoparticles:

Gatti: “I don’t know if you are completely aware of the Italian situation. Summarizing everything in a few words, Italy was sold to Big Pharma and has become a huge laboratory where experiments are carried out on the population: adults, children, old, healthy, sick people … it makes no difference, we are all guinea pigs. Now the business, and not just an economic one, is to force 60 million Italians to get vaccinated against COVID, so much so that tens of millions of doses of a product have already been purchased, a product that, in fact, is unknown both in terms of effectiveness and, above all, in terms of side effects. In the meantime, while waiting to receive the goods [a COVID vaccine has been pre-purchased, before it’s been tested, sight unseen], a law is being passed according to which everyone, including children, must be vaccinated against the flu (why?), and this in addition to the 10 vaccines that are already mandatory.”

“As if that were not enough, many personal freedoms, although guaranteed by the Constitution, have been brutally canceled.”

“As you know, for years we have been analyzing vaccines, finding them always dangerously polluted and we are contacted daily by families of children damaged by vaccines.”

“Now, in our parliament there is no longer any difference between majority and opposition and, if the situation remains that of today, we will have no escape.”

“For some months, a group of highly educated people has formed a political party called MOVIMENTO 3 V (Movement We Want the Truth about Vaccines). Neither Stefano nor I are members of the party but we have been asked to help them from a scientific point of view, and this is what we are doing.”

“We would all be very grateful if you could inform your people of what is happening in Italy and if you could write an appeal to encourage the Italians to support the party which, at the present time, is the only possibility of making a voice heard that is different from that of the regime.”

It would now be pertinent to ask, what degree of destruction has been visited on the population of Italy by those mandatory 10 vaccines, over the past few years? How much of that destruction is now being called COVID?

What does the Vatican have to say about all this? I’m listening, but I don’t hear a word of objection. Has the Pope taken a vow of silence?

Is Italy now a firmly conquered territory and a slave province of the Rockefeller Globalist Empire?

Can you possibly doubt, at this point, that the elite intent is to make America another province? Can you reject the evidence before your eyes?

Science? There is no science going on here. It’s smoke and shadows and fakery. Stage magic performed by a rank amateur.

I’ve been at this since 1987. I warned, then, that the medical cartel is the most dangerous cartel in the world. It flies under no overt political banner. It claims only the desire to help. But as the captive of Pharma, it is the land army of toxic attack. Against the people.

America is now being run by a committee called the coronavirus task force.

A bloodless coup has been carried out.

Anthony Fauci is the vice-president serving under President Bill Gates.

Their minions are governors and mayors.

—“Yes, my son, one day we woke up and our nation was under the control of a sociopathic Howdy Doody vaccine freak named Bill Gates. We thought at first it was a joke. But then we realized the whole vicious cartoon was all too real. The people of the nation were asleep. They were under a spell. Like good little boys and girls, they followed orders. They fell in line.”

“There was a president at the time. His name was Trump. Outwardly, he seemed to show great courage. But he had no idea how he would be tested. When it came down to it, he couldn’t pull the trigger. He was paralyzed. He couldn’t throw off the coup plotters and the traitorous conquerors. He gave in. He let them wreck the economy and destroy millions of lives. That was their real intent.”

“They hated America. They hated freedom. They couldn’t stand the idea of a free individual with creative power who could guide and invent his own future, according to his greatest vision and his deepest values. This reality, to the conquerors, was like the sun to a blood-sucking vampire.”

“Why? Because, my son, the conquerors had arrived at their positions of power through theft. They stole whatever they desperately wanted. That’s all they had. The ability to steal. They didn’t want to be reminded of what abject failures they really were. And the potential of FREEDOM, you see, was that reminder. So they set out to destroy it.”

“They made America over into another country that they had also conquered. Italy, which no longer exists. But it was once a great force in the world.”

“And this is why we are at war now. This is why we fight every day. This is what I have to raise you for. The battle. And as you fight with everything you have, you must never lose your own freedom in the process. You must never sink to the level of the enemy. You’re not stealing. You’re taking back what is yours.”

TAKE BACK WHAT IS YOURS.

SOURCES:

* https://banned.video/watch?id=5efd0c2a672706002f3a8501 (“CDC Admits Mistakes in Covid Case Numbers” at the 18m56s mark)

* https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...to-big-pharma/
    Last edited by onawah; 9th July 2020 at 22:32.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th July 2020), Gemma13 (16th August 2020), gord (10th July 2020), greybeard (18th July 2020), Hym (9th July 2020), Jad (9th July 2020), liderr (10th July 2020), Luke Holiday (18th August 2020), Patient (11th July 2020), Philippe (12th July 2020), pueblo (9th July 2020), ramus (5th November 2020), Rawhide68 (17th September 2020), TomKat (18th July 2020), wondering (11th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Jon Rappoport on the Covid Hoax

Huge COVID case-counting deception at the CDC
    by Jon Rappoport
    July 2, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...on-at-the-cdc/

"For this piece, we have to enter the official world (of the insane)—where everyone is quite sure a new coronavirus was discovered in China and the worthless diagnostic tests mean something and the case numbers are real and meaningful. Once we execute all those absurd maneuvers, we land square in the middle of yet another scandal—this time at our favorite US agency for scandals, the CDC.

The Atlantic, May 21, has the story, headlined, “How could the CDC make that mistake?”

I’ll give you the key quotes, and then comment on the stark inference The Atlantic somehow failed to grasp.

“We’ve learned that the CDC is making, at best, a debilitating mistake: combining test results that diagnose current coronavirus infections with test results that measure whether someone has ever had the virus…The agency confirmed to The Atlantic on Wednesday that it is mixing the results of viral [PCR] and antibody tests, even though the two tests reveal different information and are used for different reasons.”

“Several states—including Pennsylvania, the site of one of the country’s largest outbreaks, as well as Texas, Georgia, and Vermont—are blending the data in the same way. Virginia likewise mixed viral and antibody test results until last week, but it reversed course and the governor apologized for the practice after it was covered by the Richmond Times-Dispatch and The Atlantic. Maine similarly separated its data on Wednesday; Vermont authorities claimed they didn’t even know they were doing this.”

“’You’ve got to be kidding me,’ Ashish Jha, the K. T. Li Professor of Global Health at Harvard and the director of the Harvard Global Health Institute, told us when we described what the CDC was doing. ‘How could the CDC make that mistake? This is a mess’.”

“The CDC stopped publishing anything resembling a complete database of daily [COVID] test results on February 29. When it resumed publishing test data last week [the middle of May]…”

First of all, the CDC’s basic mission is publishing disease statistics on an ongoing basis. Reporting partial data flies in the face of what they’re supposed to be all about.

But the big deal, of course, is combining results from two different tests—the PCR and the antibody—and placing them in one lump.

I’ve read the Atlantic article forwards, backwards, and sideways, and it appears the experts believe only PCR viral tests should be used to count the number of COVID cases.

So here is a takeaway I find nowhere in the Atlantic article: COMBINING THE TWO TESTS WILL VASTLY INFLATE THE NUMBER OF CASES.

I’m not talking about categories like “rate of infection” or “percentage.” I’m talking about plain numbers of cases.

Some PCR tests will indicate COVID and some antibody tests will indicate COVID, and adding them together will pump up the number of cases. You know, that big number they flash on TV screens a hundred times a day.

“Coronavirus cases jumped up again yesterday, and the grand total in the US is now…”

THAT number.

The number media and government and related con artists deploy to scare the people and justify lockdowns and use to stop reopening the economy.

The brass band circus with flying acrobats and elephants and clown numbers.

Therefore, I’m not characterizing what the CDC is doing as a mistake. They’ve managed to create the illusion that absolute case numbers are higher than they should be.

Somehow, these “mistakes” always seem to result in worse news, not better news. The “errors” are always on the high side rather than the low side.

Case in point: the computer prediction of COVID deaths in the UK and US made by that abject failure, Neil Ferguson, whose track record, going back to 2001, has been one horrendous lunatic exaggeration after another. His 2020 projections of 500,000 COVID deaths in the UK and two million in the US were directly used to justify lockdowns in many countries.

The CDC, back in 2009, stopped reporting the number of Swine Flu cases in the US—while still claiming that number was in the tens of thousands. I’ve written in great detail about the scandal, which was exposed by then-CBS investigative reporter, Sharyl Attkisson. The CDC stopped counting cases, because the overwhelming percentage of tissue samples from patients was coming back from labs with no sign of Swine Flu or any other kind of flu. And yet, in a later retrospective “analysis,” the CDC claimed that, at the height of the “epidemic,” there were 22 MILLION cases of Swine Flu in the US.

Going all the way back to 2003 and SARS, the CDC and other public health agencies around the world hyped the dangers to the sky; the final official death count, globally, when the dust cleared? 800.

There is a tradition of lying on the high side, blowing up figures in order to create the illusion of destruction.

CDC? Mistake? The agency is certainly incompetent. But that’s just the beginning of the story.

The only time they say there is no danger is when they’re lying about the effects of vaccines.

My headline for the Atlantic article would read: SO HOW MANY COVID CASES SHOULD WE SUBTRACT TO GET THE ACTUAL NUMBER?

And the first paragraph would go this way: “Just when governors are trying to reopen their economies, a gigantic case-counting deception at the CDC is taking the wind out of their sails. The millions of Americans suffering financial devastation could be pushed back into a hole. Who is screaming to high heaven about THAT on the nightly news? No one. Why not?”

SOURCES:

* https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...-texas/611935/

* https://banned.video/watch?id=5efd0c2a672706002f3a8501 (video: “CDC Admits Mistakes in Covid Case Numbers,” 7/1/2020)

* https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/tag/neil-ferguson/

* https://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/news/20091112/over-22-million-in-us-had-h1n1-swine-flu#1"
    Last edited by onawah; 9th July 2020 at 23:14.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th July 2020), Denis (5th January 2021), Franny (12th July 2020), greybeard (18th July 2020), Hym (9th July 2020), pueblo (12th July 2020), TomKat (18th July 2020), wondering (11th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Highly dangerous drug being used to sedate COVID patients
    by Jon Rappoport
    July 5, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...ovid-patients/

"In my recent series of articles, I’ve exposed the fact that COVID-19 equals killing old ill people—the causing of their premature deaths through terror and isolation—it’s not a virus—and thus falsely inflating “epidemic” numbers.

And now this:

I’ve become aware of a very dangerous drug—Fresenius Propoven—that is being used to sedate COVID patients who are on breathing ventilators in US hospitals.

The FDA has approved its use on an emergency basis “during the pandemic.”

Why? Unclear. Because other drugs are in short supply? The FDA openly warns that the concentration of the active ingredient in the drug is higher than usual. Double, in fact.

This raises MAJOR issues. We know that in some hospitals, the level of care is casual and neglectful, to say the least. Untrained or inattentive staff are routinely putting patients on ventilators. Medicare is paying out coverage to hospitals at a much higher rate, when COVID-diagnosed patients are placed on ventilators.

In New York City, at least one ER doctor—Dr. Cameron Kyle-Sidell—has gone public with the fact that some patients need oxygen, but ventilator protocols can damage their lungs and kill them.

A nurse working at Elmhurst Hospital in Queens, New York—Erin Marie Olszewski—stated that patients on ventilators are given very heavy sedation, and they never wake up.

Hospitals are, to an alarming degree, liability-free zones, because they isolate COVID patients and wall them off from friends and family.

And now: a sedative drug that contains a much higher-than-usual concentration of the active ingredient—with the extreme danger of overdose.

Here are the details from an FDA page:

“EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION (EUA) OF FRESENIUS PROPOVEN 2% EMULSION”

“The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to permit the emergency use of the unapproved product, Fresenius Propoven 2% (propofol 20 mg/mL) Emulsion 100 mL, to maintain sedation via continuous infusion in patients greater than 16 years old who require mechanical ventilation in an intensive care unit (ICU) setting.”

“CAUTION: THERE IS A RISK OF UNINTENTIONAL OVERDOSE WITH THIS UNAPPROVED PRODUCT. Fresenius Propoven 2% Emulsion contains the same active ingredient, propofol, as FDA-approved Diprivan Injectable Emulsion USP 10 mg/mL, but contains double the concentration. BECAUSE OF THIS DIFFERENCE IN CONCENTRATION BETWEEN THIS UNAPPROVED PRODUCT AND THE FDA-APPROVED PRODUCT, THERE IS A RISK OF UNINTENTIONAL OVERDOSE.”

“Fresenius Propoven 2% Emulsion 100mL is not an FDA-approved drug in the United States. However, FDA has issued an EUA permitting the emergency use of Fresenius Propoven 2% Emulsion during the COVID-19 pandemic.”

“The scope of the EUA is limited as follows:
    * Fresenius Propoven 2% Emulsion will be used only to maintain sedation via continuous infusion in patients greater than 16 years old who require mechanical ventilation.
    * Fresenius Propoven 2% Emulsion will be administered only by a licensed healthcare provider in an ICU setting.
    * Fresenius Propoven 2% Emulsion will NOT be administered to pregnant women, unless there are no FDA-approved products available to maintain sedation for these patients should they require mechanical ventilation in an ICU setting.
    * Fresenius Propoven 2% Emulsion will be used only in accordance with the dosing regimens as detailed in the authorized Fact Sheets.”

“Fresenius Propoven 2% Emulsion 50 mL is approved in Europe and other international countries. The Fresenius Propoven 2% Emulsion 100mL product will be manufactured by Fresenius Kabi AG in the same FDA inspected facilities as DIPRIVAN® and other Propoven 2% fill sizes.”

As you can see, the FDA makes a point of warning about overdose.

But the Agency allows the use of this drug, at hospitals where the standard of care—and the lack of access for family and friends of patients—are HIGHLY serious problems…all in all, a recipe for disaster.

As usual, the general public is completely uninformed. The entire focus is on “the virus.” Instead of on medical treatment itself as a cause of death.

The medical community is well aware of the disaster their own treatments pose. As I’ve cited numerous times in these pages, a review done in the year 2000, and published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (8/26/2000), spelled it out. Authored by Dr. Barbara Starfield, of the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health, the review was titled, “Is US Health Really the Best in the World?” Starfield conservatively estimated that every year, the US medical system kills 225,000 people. 119,000 as a result of mistreatment and errors in hospitals; and 106,000 from the effects of FDA-approved medical drugs.

When I interviewed Starfield in 2009, she emphatically stated she was aware of NO systematic effort by the federal government to remedy this horrific ongoing catastrophe.

It’s still business as usual.

The business of medically caused death.

And now they’re calling it COVID-19.

SOURCES:

* https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/tag/old-people/

* https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...d-19-patients/

* https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...al-its-murder/

* https://www.fda.gov/media/137889/download "

¤=[Post Update]=¤

COVID: the patients with severe oxygen shortage
    by Jon Rappoport
    July 6, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...ygen-shortage/

"In this article, I report on what is apparently a hereditary condition. Modern researchers would call it genetic in nature. I’m not endorsing their analysis or conclusion. All I’m saying is: apparently hereditary. This article is not intended as a single explanation for all patients who are experiencing severe shortage of oxygen. It is offered as one potential reason.

Imagine this. A person has a hereditary disorder that breaks apart some red blood cells and makes them less able to transport oxygen throughout the body.

Fortunately, the disorder isn’t that serious. The person lives with it.

BUT about 40 medical drugs can rapidly intensify this disorder, making it far worse. Making the oxygen shortage severe and acute. Even lethal.

The most dangerous of these 40 drugs? The ones given to prevent malaria.

Such as hydroxychloroquine. HCQ.

Getting the picture so far?

We’re told that many millions of people of African and Eastern Mediterranean descent have this hereditary disorder.

Therefore, if they’re given HCQ in, say, a clinical trial, or at a clinic or hospital, the result could be death.

Encyclopedia Britannica: “Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency, hereditary metabolic defect characterized by an increased tendency of the red blood cells to break and release their hemoglobin (hemolysis), especially after the intake of certain drugs. The condition is caused, as the name indicates, by the markedly reduced activity in the red blood cells of a particular organic catalyst, or enzyme, called glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase. This low enzyme activity is associated with a decrease in the formation of certain substances that normally help to prevent the oxidative destruction of the red blood cell membrane. Under normal conditions, the affected red blood cells are only slightly more fragile than usual, but more than 40 drugs, including chloramphenicol and sulfonamides, all of which are converted in the body to oxidant compounds, have been shown to produce hemolysis in susceptible persons. There seem to be several variants of the disorder, all of which appear to be sex-linked and fully expressed in males only [a debatable assertion]. The most common form is found chiefly in persons whose ancestors inhabited either Africa or the Eastern Mediterranean basin. A possible protective effect of this metabolic abnormality against malaria has been suggested.”

I was alerted to this information by an article posted at off-guardian.org, by Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg: “COVID-19: A case for medical detectives.” Among many other points, Dr. Wodarg mentions that major clinical trials of HCQ are failing to screen volunteers for the heredity disorder which would make it exceedingly dangerous for them to be given the drug.

And how many patients showing up at hospitals all over the world already have this blood disorder, at a very serious level, AS A RESULT OF PREVIOUSLY TAKING ANY OF THE 40 DRUGS WHICH INTENSIFY THE SHORTNESS OF OXYGEN?

In the literature I’ve come across, there are somewhat different assessments of which groups are most prone to having the hereditary disorder. Here is a sample: “[The condition] affects individuals of all races and ethnic backgrounds. The highest prevalence rates are found in Africa, the Middle East, certain parts of the Mediterranean, and certain areas in Asia. In these regions, the rate ranges from 5% to 30% of the population. The severity…can vary based upon specific racial groups. The severe form of the disorders occurs more often in the Mediterranean population…Another…variant is found particularly among individuals of Sephardic Jewish or Sardinian descent. In addition, another somewhat common variant is present among some individuals of southern Chinese descent.”

Dr. Wodarg, referenced above, published a letter in the bmj online journal, in April, titled, “Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine in covid-19: “Chloroquine may kill many people in Africa, Italy, New York and elsewhere…”

“…I worked in a clinic for tropical medicine (Bernhard-Nocht-Institute, Hamburg) and later visited several countries in Africa to see a lot of health care facilities working hard with little resources. Malaria and anti-malaria drugs were always a main topic.”

“When I noticed that WHO and many others advocate the use of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), if the SARS-CoV-2 test is positive, I was astonished to meet the drug in this context again.”

“HCQ is an old malaria drug, used also with autoimmune diseases but is not yet officially approved for Covid-19. The recently registered studies with HCQ (I found more than 100 on 18/4/2020, 35 new ones last week (1)) also want to use HCQ alone or in combination with other drugs. HCQ has already been ‘compassionately’ used in some countries even without the framework of a clinical study.”

“…However, HCQ was a long time ago identified to be one of the drugs (3) that cause severe damage to erythrocytes in cases of hereditary glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency [the hereditary disorder I’m discussing in this article].”

“As an effect of HCQ in those patients we see haemolysis. Erythrocytes burst en masse. Their debris clogs the smallest blood vessels and damages sensitive organs like the kidneys and brain.”

“In addition, erythrocytes are then missing to transport oxygen and haemoglobin becomes low. If people with G6PD deficiency get this HCQ-prophylaxis or therapy the symptoms will appear soon.”

“1-2 days after the start of such treatment a very severe clinical picture with weakness, dizziness, respiratory distress and signs of organ damage develops.”

“This may end in death if the toxic medication is not stopped immediately.”

“Could it be one reason for those cases where severe shortness of breath was observed without typical signs of pneumonia. It is a clinical picture ‘as if the patient suddenly was dropped out on top of the Himalayas’, said one of the New York ICU-doctors…”

What about, for example, Africans living in Africa? Haven’t they been taking anti-malaria drugs for decades? Since many of these people (millions) have this hereditary disorder, why haven’t we heard of mass catastrophes?

After coming up empty in a number of searches, I sought the advice of a physician who is familiar with the subject. His answer was:

“…Although people living in Africa do take them [the anti-malaria drugs], [they use them] significantly less compared to visitors or expats from the West. However the fundamental question is the dosage. This [dosage] seems to be significantly higher in treatments against Covid-19 compared to malaria treatment…”

As Dr. Wodarg mentions, he sees no evidence that people in clinical trials of HCQ are being pre-screened for the hereditary disorder.

Several days ago, I wrote an article about the discoveries of Dr. Meryl Nass, who has investigated several major current clinical trials of HCQ. She discovered the dosage levels were huge, even lethal.

More medical crime, more death.

SOURCES:

* https://www.britannica.com/science/g...ase-deficiency

* https://off-guardian.org/2020/05/13/...al-detectives/

* https://www.bmj.com/content/369/bmj.m1432/rr-22

* https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...dering-people/ "
    Last edited by onawah; 9th July 2020 at 23:13.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DaveToo (15th July 2020), Franny (12th July 2020), Hym (9th July 2020), Icare (18th September 2020), selinam (18th July 2020), wondering (11th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My Investigation of COVID-19
    by Jon Rappoport
    July 7, 2020

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...n-of-covid-19/

"This is one of those investigations in which you ask yourself, IS THE PHENOMENON, AS DESCRIBED, REAL? That’s where I started. At this point, I’ve written well over 150 articles about COVID-19.

And of course, the phenomenon is not real.

Most people wouldn’t be able to grasp that. They’re stuck at the gate, saying, PEOPLE ARE DYING, IT MUST BE THE VIRUS.

Well, people are always dying. It’s very easy to repackage their deaths under a new label. And those that are dying for new reasons…you can track down those reasons, too. In a few places, it’s pollution, in another place it could well be a previous vaccine campaign, and so on. In New York, a lot of people are dying premature deaths because they’re put on breathing ventilators and heavily sedated.

As I laid out in several key articles, proper procedures of viral discovery were never carried out in China or anywhere else. There is no convincing proof researchers ever found a new virus.

Therefore, every piece of so-called information coming from “new virus” has no foundation whatsoever. For example, the diagnostic tests. Tests for what? And then, the case numbers would be meaningless as well.

But again, these facts are hard for people to swallow. They want to believe. They believe they must believe. It’s a theocracy.

In the set-up, there are two positions you can take. You can stand outside the whole illusion and expose it; or you can enter the illusion and then show internal contradictions and lies and false pictures, within the fraud.

For instance, the case numbers. I’ve explained ways the CDC and other agencies are fiddling them, inflating them. I’ve also stood outside the whole case number game and pointed out it’s without meaning, because, again, the existence of a new virus hasn’t been proven. The tests, all of them, are supposed to be evidence of the presence of the virus.

You can be OUTSIDE or INSIDE. Or both.

Let’s say someone publishes a photo of 510th Street in New York during rush hour. You can simply say there is no 510th Street in New York. Or you can look at the details of the photo. You can say, “You see that man wearing a fleecy winter coat and a long scarf? Now look behind him. There are three girls wearing bikinis waiting for a bus. Doesn’t that seem odd?”

You can also make a circumstantial case. That’s a third aspect of an investigation. “Look, this man accused of check forgery has been convicted three times in other states for the same crime. He worked for his uncle, who went to prison for forgery in France. Right now, he lives above a store where a check forger is turning out fake checks.”

I’ve done that with the virus—showing that, back through history, the so-called discovery of a new virus, and its promotion, have been used to obscure, and stand in for, other forms of killing. Industrial pollution, forced starvation, purposeful contamination of water supplies, treatment with highly toxic medical drugs and vaccines. The story about a virus protects the killers.

As you can see, I’m explaining all this in a very straightforward way. Now. But in 1987, when the issue was AIDS and HIV, and I was writing a book on the subject, I waded through a mass of confusion for months. The confusion was caused by me being inside the picture and not knowing there was an outside. When I finally realized what was going on, a large number of seemingly disparate pieces of information clicked into place. I saw the landscape. I saw what was in it, and I could stand away from it and look at it as a whole.

As a fourth consideration, you could examine the history of the teachings that train and predispose people to believe in a phenomenon that is not real. In this case, teachings about germs. Teachings that indicate germs are as dangerous as nitroglycerin. Teachings that claim disease comes directly from germs—ignoring, for example, the fact that people have intrinsic immune defenses. Mind control through germ theory is a long story that I’m just briefly mentioning. But it’s very useful to see how indoctrination works in the background; when the next big epidemic is announced, most people immediately fall in line. They’re confirming what they’ve been taught to believe. It’s another church.

There was the church of HIV, the church of West Nile, the church of SARS, Swine Flu, Zika, Bird Flu, and so on.

Speaking of teachings—one of the most important predispositions that people cling to like life rafts is: one effect, one cause. The effect would be COVID-19, and the cause would be the coronavirus. But the effect is not One Thing. As I stated above, people are actually dying as a result of different conditions…which have different causes. Grasping this produces a very beneficial explosion that scatters much mind control.

Another predisposition is the illogical notion that the effect proves the cause. “Well, look at the all the lockdowns (effect); therefore, the cause, the justification must be the dangerous virus.” Nonsense. Aristotle exposed that fallacy a long time ago.

“But…but I don’t care. People are dying, it must be the virus. I believe.”

Yes, people believe. When has that not been the case?

And when they believe, they ask a few typical questions. “But what about the people dying in Italy?” They are the BUT WHAT ABOUT people. They always have another WHAT ABOUT. Or they’ll say, “There was a boy who suddenly died in Montana, how do you explain that?” The HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN people.

I explain what I can, based on evidence I’ve put together. I don’t know what happened to the boy in Montana or the girl in India or the mother in Mongolia. But I do know there is no particular reason to assume the virus was the cause of death.

True believers tend to put things together this way: the news reports an unusual death; it’s impossible to understand what happened from the account; unusual effect must equal an unusual cause; the COVID virus would be unusual; therefore, the virus caused the unusual death. Preposterous, but there it is. You can take a sledgehammer to that pillar of dull thought, and you won’t knock it down in a hundred years.

Then we come to the question of conspiracy. This can also be called: who benefits? People mistakenly assume that a conspiracy is like a bank robbery. A small number of people walk into a bank and take the money. They benefit. But in a conspiracy, there are compartmentalized beneficiaries, and they aren’t all plotting together. Most beneficiaries see an opportunity and they take it.

Drug companies make money on the vaccine and the drugs used to treat COVID-19 patients. State governments receive federal money to “fight the virus.” Researchers win promotions. Public health agencies obtain more funding, and more power. Financiers buy up devalued properties at bargain prices. At the top of the ladder, key plotters contrive selling the story of a new killer virus, because they intend to use it to lock down the planet. Why? Because they want to torpedo economies and move in on the wreckage and build a new economic, social, and political world order. It doesn’t take thousands or millions of people—all in the know—to foist a conspiracy. Far from it.

An investigation of a story makes the story fall apart. You see it in a different light. You no longer believe the central narrative. You keep asking deeper questions about basic assertions contained in the story, and your answers produce more collapses of the cement that holds the story together.

Finally, for now, there is the matter of individual choice and responsibility. Individuals can believe or not believe. There is always that option. People are not doomed to accept an oppressive narrative imposed on them. If that were the case, there would be no point to human thought or action. We would forever be victims. This is not the case. It never was. Some people are dedicated to the notion that there is no way out of the dungeon of external control. Their dedication to this proposition has great tonnage. For them. They purposely ignore the fact that, down through history, there has been an enormous struggle to establish individual freedom, and this war has been astonishingly successful—relative to older despotisms and tyrannies. In fact, their choice, now, to walk around spraying doom of whatever brand they want to sell is evidence of that freedom. I’m not impressed by doom. I’m impressed by freedom. We are in yet another fight for it now. I’m impressed by individuals who use their freedom to make their best vision into fact in the world. My investigations are aimed at exposing the power players who plot and fight against freedom."

¤=[Post Update]=¤

My investigation: the cult of COVID
    by Jon Rappoport
    July 8, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...cult-of-covid/

"After I published several recent articles, an issue was raised. I’ll use it as an introduction to the cult of COVID.

I stated that a new COVID virus was never properly discovered. Then I was asked: so are countries all over the world pretending the virus is real?

Answer: No, they’re not pretending. “Countries” aren’t doing anything. Government leaders are issuing edicts, on the scientific and medical advice of officials surrounding them. These officials are true believers. They have faith that the COVID virus exists. Why? They’ve been told it exists by their bosses. And so it goes, all the way up the line, in the cult. Bigger and bigger bosses, all of them true believers.

Yes, a lab here and a lab there claim they have isolated the new COVID virus. But they have not done a complete STUDY to prove the existence of a new virus.

A complete and coherent study would involve, say, a thousand “epidemic” patients, side by side.

Researchers would make electron microscope photos of tissue samples taken from all the patients—the photos would be made AFTER these samples have been subjected to proper purification processes, involving a centrifuge and the correct collection of viral material from the centrifuge.

Such a study hasn’t been done, and it won’t be done.

Why? Because there is a great risk from reading the results of a thousand side by side electron microscope photos. If the photos don’t match up, if they don’t all show particles of the same virus, and if those particles aren’t unique—i.e., never before seen—then two things happen: the claim that one virus is causing a pandemic collapses; and the claim of discovering a new virus collapses.

THAT’S why the correct study hasn’t been done.

Little anecdotal claims from this lab and that lab don’t amount to a hill of beans. They’re irrelevant.

So what is left? A kernel of nothing—“the virus exists”—passed from hand to hand, shared by all, signifying Belief. Reflex Belief.

EVERYTHING that follows, stemming from a false belief in a new virus, is meaningless.

It all goes back to the beginning. That’s where the fabrication was hatched.

Before you say, BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS, HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT, read my many previous articles. I account for people getting sick and dying and being falsely labeled COVID. There is no need to invoke a new virus.

A large cult is composed of many layers of foot soldiers, all of whom believe. But when you get to the top, you see a few people who know the truth. They lie about the discovery of a new virus, and they spread that lie to further their own agenda—in this case, destruction of nations and the ushering in of a fascist technocracy for the planet, a Brave New World.

But, as I say, the main body of the cult, the millions of mask wearers and the distancing people and the doctors and the mayors and the governors and the routine public health officials and so on—they go on faith. Their god is Fauci, and television, and news.

The scientists who are in the cult believe in their own special procedure of discovering a new virus. They “sequence its genetic structure.” This is their scripture and bible. But the problem is, what kind of sample are they starting with? They say it is a new virus, but this, too, is faith. It could be part of an irrelevant virus, it could be a whole but decaying irrelevant virus, it could be a random piece of genetic material, or cellular debris, or exosomes; whatever. And if this sample is used as the basis of analysis at many labs, they will all come up with the same irrelevant result. To which they will bow down.

A geneticist tried to sell me the results of a single small study, in which a purported COVID-19 virus was injected into mice and caused them to get sick. This, to him, was proof that, indeed, a new dangerous virus had been discovered.

I was dumbfounded, but not too dumbfounded to reply. First of all, the mice had been genetically altered. Why? Usually, that means their immune systems were disabled. In which case, any old germ could make them ill.

Second, the whole purpose of doing animal studies—as misguided as that practice is—is to move up the chain of species until you get to animals that most closely resemble humans. Which are apes. Definitely not mice.

And third, even if a virus can make ordinary unaltered mice ill, so what? They still haven’t proved that virus is new—which is the claim for COVID.

But they try. They keep trying and failing to prove that a new coronavirus exists which is causing a global pandemic.

Cults don’t care. They will announce any claim and back it up with any useless piece of evidence. They’ll go to war on the basis of a claim. In this instance, it turns out to be an economic war against the people of Earth. A psychological war. A war against freedom."

¤=[Post Update]=¤

My investigation of the so-called COVID deaths
    by Jon Rappoport
    July 9, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...-covid-deaths/

"At this point, I’ve written and published over 150 articles on the COVID fraud.

For every major assertion I make in the following overview, I’ve written at least one article.

To sum it up: deaths labeled “COVID” have nothing to do with the purported virus.

The purported virus has never been discovered. A claim of discovery was made, but proper scientific procedures were never carried out.

Which leaves the question: why are all these people dying?

Are the deaths all stemming from the same cause? No. They aren’t.

Overview: A huge percentage of people dying have traditional diseases: flu-like illness, pneumonia, other lung infections. Many of these deaths have been re-labeled as COVID deaths.

For example, about 300,000 people a year in China die from pneumonia. It’s quite easy to call some of these deaths “COVID.”

A large number of people in Italy die every year from flu-like illness. The same re-labeling occurs there.

In Chinese cities, in the north of Italy, in Spain, there is very heavy air pollution. This pollution causes severe lung conditions and exacerbates already-existing lung problems. Some of the consequent deaths are called “COVID.”

As I’ve stated in previous articles, COVID is old people. In New York, for example, those 65 and older account for 73.6 percent of all so-called COVID deaths in the city. These people are actually dying, prematurely, of previous serious health conditions, plus long-term treatment with toxic drugs, plus the terror of a COVID diagnosis, plus isolation from family and friends. Many of these people are dying in nursing homes. No new virus required.

Take that picture and it will generally describe what is happening all over the world. COVID is old people. In Canada, for example, 81 percent of all so-called COVID deaths occur in nursing homes.

One other factor in New York. The current hospital treatment—breathing ventilators and sedation—kills 97.2 percent of those patients over the age of 66 who are subjected to it.

What about this re-labeling I mentioned? How is it done? Several ways. In hospitals, doctors simply write “COVID-19” on patient files. After patients die, their charts can be tagged “COVID.”

In general, there are three types of diagnosis. No test at all—just the observation of general flu-like symptoms. Or a PCR test, or an antibody test. Both tests spit out “COVID” results in a significant percentage of cases. The result has nothing to do with the detection of a unique “COVID virus.” The result is a function of the tests.

What about new conditions? Are any people dying as a result of non-traditional factors? In any so-called pandemic, this is possible. In the north of Italy, there were several vaccination campaigns, just prior to the announcement of “COVID.” In New York, as I pointed out, the ventilator treatment is killing patients. Then there is the whole issue of 5G technology rollouts. To delve into that subject, I suggest exploring the work of Arthur Firstenberg, author of The Invisible Rainbow.

Do not assume that ONE CAUSE is the explanation for all so-called COVID deaths. This is a common deep error. “Well, if it isn’t the virus, then what is it?” There is no “it.” There is only a psychological disposition to search for an “it.” Look for MULTIPLE CAUSES.

There are always outlier cases. Unexplained deaths. Some people are quick to jump on these cases and claim they prove the virus is real and is a killer on the loose. Nothing could be further from the truth.

“Young and healthy, suddenly dropped dead. See, it must be the virus.”

No, it doesn’t have to be the virus. Unexplained cases—especially when a viral cause is arbitrarily brought on board—need to be examined very closely. They rarely are.

When I was writing my first book, AIDS INC., in 1988, I looked into a very early set of AIDS cases in Los Angeles. They were all described as young, “previously healthy,” and then “suddenly struck down by a new virus.”

The CDC published parts of their medical records. From the records, it was clear “previously healthy” was a gross lie. These young men had prior medical conditions, for which they were undoubtedly treated with toxic medicines. There was an indication of toxic street drug use. After an hour of reading their partial records, the diagnosis of “suddenly struck down by a new virus” was quickly dissolving.

I’ve been investigating so-called epidemics for 30 years. I’ve developed the strategy of looking for multiple causes of death that have nothing to do with the announced virus of the moment. I’ve always found those causes.

“The virus” is one of the greatest frauds in modern history."
    Last edited by onawah; 9th July 2020 at 23:21.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

gord (10th July 2020), greybeard (10th July 2020), Hym (9th July 2020), pueblo (9th July 2020), Satori (11th July 2020), selinam (18th July 2020), TomKat (18th July 2020), wondering (11th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

The inventor of the PCR test said it should not be used to diagnose. The antibody tests are for immunoglobulins M and G -- for the common cold among other things. As to emergency rooms overflowing in the US southern states -- they've been caught flying in cases from south of the border. It's looking more and more like a hoax.
    Last edited by TomKat; 11th July 2020 at 20:24.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Blacklight43 (12th July 2020), greybeard (12th July 2020), onawah (12th July 2020), pueblo (12th July 2020), selinam (18th July 2020), wondering (11th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

TomKat,

Link?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

onawah (12th July 2020), pueblo (12th July 2020), wondering (11th July 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

I read this excellent reporting, and I have kept up reasonably well since the beginning of this COVID mess, and I feel so horrified by what is happening and my inability to do anything about it. I speak out when I can, but it’s hard to communicate the depth of this deception in ordinary conversation. I feel as if there is a concentration camp about 10 miles from me, and no one sees it. Does anyone else feel this powerlessness? I am a spiritually oriented person, so I believe holding Light and Love and a higher consciousness is helpful, but it feels so useless sometimes. I would really appreciate knowing how other Avalonians are handling this dilemma. Diane

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Blacklight43 (12th July 2020), Delight (12th July 2020), Icare (18th September 2020), onawah (12th July 2020), pueblo (12th July 2020), selinam (18th July 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Why don't you start a new thread, Wondering, and make that the subject? Personally, I feel like we're living in the twilight zone.,,,

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    I read this excellent reporting, and I have kept up reasonably well since the beginning of this COVID mess, and I feel so horrified by what is happening and my inability to do anything about it. I speak out when I can, but it’s hard to communicate the depth of this deception in ordinary conversation. I feel as if there is a concentration camp about 10 miles from me, and no one sees it. Does anyone else feel this powerlessness? I am a spiritually oriented person, so I believe holding Light and Love and a higher consciousness is helpful, but it feels so useless sometimes. I would really appreciate knowing how other Avalonians are handling this dilemma. Diane
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Delight (12th July 2020), greybeard (12th July 2020), Icare (18th September 2020), pueblo (12th July 2020), selinam (18th July 2020), wondering (12th July 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    TomKat,

Link?
    Its mentioned by legal experts on this.

https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/th...irus-act-2020/

Further, the test that is being used is called the RT-PCR test and the inventor said it should NEVER be used for diagnostics. This is because it is not a 'gold-standard' test that would give 100% accuracy. In fact, there is a false positive rate of 80% for this test. This means that the test is meaningless as it is just testing for genetic material and not coronavirus and even that is only a real positive for one in five people. Other tests being used are as bad or even worse. Further, using these tests anyone can test either positive or negative depending upon how many cycles the specimen is amplified by and as such the tests can be easily rigged.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th July 2020), ClearWater (12th July 2020), Gwin Ru (12th July 2020), Icare (18th September 2020), onawah (12th July 2020), pueblo (12th July 2020), TomKat (12th July 2020), wondering (12th July 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

Onawah, Good idea. I first need to learn how to start a thread....Diane

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

onawah (12th July 2020), RunningDeer (19th July 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

COVID: what was the plan all along?
    by Jon Rappoport
    July 10, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...lan-all-along/

"The plan all along was: sell a STORY about “a new virus.”

A virus that researchers would believe they had discovered—but didn’t.

The researchers are cultishly devoted to procedures of discovery that are scientifically useless and non-valid, as I’ve explained in several articles.

A few questions:

Why would elite players have run all these pandemic exercises, drills, planning sessions, and table-top simulations well in advance of the “outbreak,” so that anyone with a computer could discover them in hours?

Why would a few of these exercises have openly named a coronavirus as the cause of the upcoming pandemic?

The plan all along was to dupe people into believing that a real virus was spreading across the globe.

The tabletop exercises, the drills, the exercises, the seminars, the announcement of the discovery of a new virus—all of these tactics were part and parcel of convincing people that the story of a new virus was real.

And if you doubt that so many researchers, planners, public health officials could be “in on the conspiracy,” you’re absolutely right. No need for conscious knowledge. 99.99 percent of the players are already true believers in THE VIRUS.

You’ve got, say, a dozen “pre-pandemic” tabletop exercises, and all in all, there are 300 people sitting at tables, and they believe they’re talking about a real deadly virus—because by prior medical training and propaganda, they were taught to be true believers.

And at those exercises, there was one man sitting inconspicuously at the table, or leaning quietly against a wall, observing, who knew the truth. He was there to make sure the believers never wavered.

If someone wants to make a movie about reality, there it is.

A variation: Twenty CIA people are sitting at a table planning a covert infiltration of, and a revolution in, a foreign country WHICH IS THE ENEMY—and everyone at the table believes that foreign country IS the enemy. Except for one man. He knows the CIA has already created, through propaganda, A FALSE STORY about that country being the enemy.

There are dozens of variations on this theme, which is: the true believers, and the operator who knows the truth.

Another example: a “patriot” CEO with deep pockets commits his workers and resources to building up weapons for the war effort; but at the same time, he is secretly selling armaments to the enemy. He’s playing a bigger game. 99.9 percent of everyone else believes the war is being fought honestly.

A phony televangelist is preaching to huge crowds and raking in donations. Only a few trusted associates know the whole operation is a con. The crowds are true believers.

Fill in your own examples of the basic theme. It’s standard practice in small and large operations. It’s no surprise, that in the case of COVID, the same m.o. should be in play. But in this operation, “science” is touted as the proof to satisfy all the faithful. And science is a very convincing hustle.

Behind the hustle is a political hierarchy. That means only carefully chosen scientists are allowed to stand next to the president on television and lie through their teeth to the public.

The COVID plan, all along, involved lockdowns and economic devastation. That was and is the short-term goal. The story about a virus is the means to arriving at the fulfillment of the goal.

It’s possible that the next phase of the plan will involve an excuse to assign energy-use quotas and limits to nations. Ordinarily, this would be sold via a story about climate change. After the virus hoax and the lockdowns, some fairy tale about needing “re-allocation” of energy in order to reopen national economies “with justice” might be the ticket. Don’t look for logic. The planners use fake logic, just as they use fake viruses.

Globalist technocrats yearn for energy quotas. They want to monitor and control the ongoing energy use of every human. It’s part of their vision for re-engineering society, to resemble a machine.

Stay tuned. Stay resistant. Revenge of the Nerds wasn’t just a movie."

You can ask one of the Mods and they will help--it's part of their job.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (13th July 2020), s7e6e (26th February 2022), selinam (18th July 2020), wondering (13th July 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dispatches from the War: Trump and Fauci, a marriage made in the Beelzebub Room of the White House
    July 14, 2020
    by Jon Rappoport
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...f-white-house/

"Welcome to Let’s Pretend. Let’s pretend everything is OK and Nice and Polite are going to win the day, and no one is going to have to give up his position in life or his security. The missiles fired into the heart of the economy will have no lasting effects. Politicians who can’t find their asses with both hands will put things right. Fascist governors and mayors will soon abdicate their power and never lock down their populations again, no matter what. It was all just a bad dream. A cloud passing over the sun for a few minutes.

There’s a reason MY contact tracing led to you, Mr. Trump.

You’re the only one left in the menagerie. You’re the only political animal who could offer a shred of a sliver of a slim ray of hope. To push back the invaders.

Several times you’ve said, “It’s no good if the cure is worse than the disease.” Surely you understand by now, the cure IS the disease. The H-bomb that went off in the middle of the economy was and is the whole point of the invasion, which has been taking place under your nose.

With your assistance. As a result of your failed marriage to Tony Fauci.

Let’s put aside the gloss, Mr. Trump. You understand the real effects of the lockdowns. The effects the networks refuse to lead with, on the evening news.

There is the symbolic economy, represented by the careening up and down stock market. Then there is the real thing—the businesses and lives destroyed.

Nixon and Kissinger. Bush and Cheney. Bill and Hillary. They don’t hold a candle to you and Fauci.

You allowed Fauci to become head of the coronavirus task force, and to remain in that position, spreading vast clouds of overblown lies about the “pandemic” and the fascist measures needed to stem it.

That’s a crime you’ll have to live with.

But you can do something about it. The governors won’t. The mayors won’t. Believe me, I’ve looked high and low to find someone other than you, to whom I could send these dispatches. Some noble figure in the American landscape with power, who could turn the tide in the economic war against the people. I don’t see one. You’re the default choice.

You sat in the Oval, when Fauci slithered up to you with the absurd computer projections Neil Ferguson authored, and that psychopathic freak, Bill Gates, bankrolled. You accepted the numbers of deaths Ferguson predicted. Two million in the US. You never had your people investigate Ferguson. In an hour, they would have discovered he had a long track record of abysmal failures. Failure is his whole story. Yet, you took those numbers and allowed Fauci to run with them. Leading the nation into a crushing economic dead-end.

So you see, you’re actually part of the war against the people. If you’re going to be a General now, you’ll have to admit that. You’ll have to fire Fauci and stand up straight and reclaim your own soul.

If hundreds of thousands or millions of Chinese soldiers were encamped in cities and towns across USA right now, smashing the American engines of production, don’t you think you’d be justified in sending in the troops? To liberate the people? Would anyone is his right mind cite Posse Comitatus to try to stop you?

Well, the US governors and mayors and public health officials are our enemies, and their lockdowns were and are the war. So send in the Army and liberate those towns and cities. Forcibly. Open the American economy all the way. Permanently. Tell your opponents, THE CURE IS WORSE THAN THE DISEASE. Tell them 50 million Americans out of work is intolerable.

You’re supposed to be the riverboat gambler. So shove in all your chips on this one, Mr. Trump. Crack the media delusion that all is well in America, if we just “stick together,” which means bowing down to the masks and the distancing and the dehumanizing and the isolating and the tracing and the testing and the vaccinating and the shredding of the economy.

As you know, COVID is one supermax lie. Nothing worse than a flu season is happening in the world.

Of course, I’m out of my mind. I must be. Who could imagine sending in the Army to liberate the people, so they could live free?

Preposterous.

Better to huddle in fear. And wait. For the keeper of the cage to open the door.

So we can go out for a little while.

Right, Mr. President?

Until the next time, the next wave, the next crisis—tomorrow."
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

selinam (18th July 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Trump, is your Army nothing more than heavy tweets?
    Dispatches from the War
    by Jon Rappoport
    July 15, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...-heavy-tweets/

"Mr. Trump, the state politicians are cracking down on the people again.

Signs of the times:

Bloomberg Law (7/9/2020): “States Starting to Crack Down on Coronavirus Rule Breakers”

“Washington Gov. Jay Inslee (D) has focused on the moral responsibility to family and community to mask up. Along with a new order Tuesday extending mandatory masks in all indoor public places to be enforced by businesses came a new refrain: No mask, no service.”

“’If people are not wearing a mask, simply don’t ring up the sale’,” Inslee said at a news conference. ‘This is a key to keep businesses open’.”

“Those who don’t comply can face civil penalties of up to $70,000 as a workplace violation. Violating a gubernatorial proclamation carries fines of up to $5,000 and nearly a year in jail, Inslee Press Secretary Mike Faulk said.”

“The cities of Santa Monica and West Hollywood in California announced July 2 that they would strengthen mask mandates and add penalties ranging from several hundred to several thousand dollars for violators.”

“Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) on Friday ordered that people who don’t wear a face covering be fined up to $500, even in parts of the state where most businesses have been allowed to reopen.”

Of course, to you, Mr. President, these amounts of money are trivial. You’re still trying to figure out where the trillions of bailout dollars you signed away are coming from. Who’s underwriting that cash? The Chinese? An elf in never-never land?

Where’s your Army? Is the 82nd Airborne practicing distancing, and mumbling to each other through medical masks? Are they busy spraying their parachutes with gallons of disinfectant? Are they paying fines for jumping out of planes too close to one another during practice runs?

Do you actually believe the 50 million Americans put out of work by the lockdowns are suddenly going to snap back, because businesses are gradually reopening? The shuttered collapsed businesses are going to return from the dead?

Let me pen a presidential proclamation for you, Mr. President: “Today, I sent in US troops to take America back from the traitorous governors and mayors. As I speak, they are surrounding government office buildings in cities across the land. The economy is reopening. For good. Permanently. My aide, Mister Fauci, is relieved of his position and dismissed from his federal job…”

You have to tell the American people and all those who voted for you that a war is being waged against them.

A devastating economic war. Under the pretext of what amounts to a flu season, citizens are facing incalculable financial and human losses. You will not let this tragedy continue. FREEDOM will be reinstated.

You don’t care what CNN or The New York Times or anybody else has to say about your decision. You wouldn’t be a president if you didn’t take this action.

The news media are to blame for refusing to cover the grotesque and tragic effects of the lockdowns. They’ve tried to put the American people in a fantasy dream world, where happy families play on the floor in a stay-at-home get-reacquainted studio act out of Leave It to Beaver.

“If you want to wear a mask, wear one. If you don’t want to, don’t. Anyone who tries to enforce masks will do prison time.” Issue that statement, Mr. President.

Do you think the limits of the surreal will be stretched too thin by the wartime actions I’m recommending? Go to your city, New York. Walk the desolate boarded-up streets. Look at the pod people shuffling along here and there in their masks. Go down into the empty subways. Is that surreal enough for you? In the once greatest city in the world?

Remember the neutron bomb? It destroys people but leaves the buildings intact. And now, a STORY about a virus is having a similar effect. Is that surreal enough for you?

Is there is a risk in calling up the Army and sending them in? Of course there is. Many risks would be on the table. Through setting a precedent, turning America into a military dictatorship is one that springs to mind. But what happens if you leave the destiny of the country in the hands of the Faucis and the Globalist psychopaths they front for?

One of your greatest risks, if you rise to meet the challenge, is the Nice and Polite and Normal and Passive that has been ground into the hearts and souls of people. Many of them will do anything, go along with anything, to avoid sudden shocks to the system.

And yet, they absorbed the lockdowns.

A century of brainwashing about GERMS explains that.

A once proud nation of individuals folds up when somebody on television says VIRUS.

So you’ll have to try to resurrect that pride. That spirit of resistance.

Nobody said it would be easy.

If sending in the Army to restore freedom is too much for you, perhaps there is a somewhat softer solution. The FBI employs 35,000 people. The Department of Justice employs thousands more. Empower these men and women and put them in the states and cities, and station them there with a mandate to open the economy all the way, permanently, with no restrictions whatsoever.

Against any objection, remind naysayers there is a war going on. A real one. America is the target. You’re fighting that war, against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Despite cosmetic primping by the press, the nation is not pretty now. America is not great again. In 2020, the direction has been DOWN and FURTHER DOWN. This happened on your watch.

Be bold. Be courageous. Or is that not really in your character? Was your swagger just a front?

It can’t have escaped your attention that, having promised to build the economy of the country to huge heights again, you’re now, astonishingly, sitting in the middle of economic destruction; and you’re the perfect scapegoat for the press and the political Left. They wouldn’t have wanted a Democratic president in the White House during this crisis. They needed you there to flesh out their horror story. They needed you to take the fall.

You’ve been set up, Mr. President.

So be it. What are you going to do about it?"
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th July 2020), DaveToo (15th July 2020), greybeard (16th July 2020), onevoice (14th August 2020), Satori (15th July 2020), selinam (18th July 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dispatches from the War: Mr. Trump, the enemy is deep inside the gate
    by Jon Rappoport
    July 17, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...side-the-gate/

"Note to the reader: As I stated on Monday, don’t blithely assume the economy is reopening and things will continue to improve. The nation is under the control of public health traitors. They can declare “new waves” of cases. They can invent pretexts at the drop of a hat, and governors and mayors can declare lockdowns again. This is not over. The economic war against the people is being waged to destroy America.

Mr. President, don’t imagine that simply “minimizing” the presence of Tony Fauci (your current plan) will significantly degrade his influence. The governors and mayors will still listen to him and follow his advice. Take him completely off the board as a member of the coronavirus task force. It’s not enough to say you disagree with him. Put him out to pasture. You don’t realize just how dangerous he is.

Do not believe any of his declarations of “science.” They are, in fact, weapons of sabotage.

Earlier this week, I proposed that you send in troops (or the FBI) to the states and cities, with a wartime mandate to force open the whole American economy…

Once and for all…

Preventing state and city officials from continuing any form of lockdown or restraint on the LIBERTY of the people…

Because this IS war, and the enemy IS in charge right now. You certainly aren’t.

I’m sure you have a few bright people working for you, people who aren’t secretly spying on you or operating on behalf of Big Globalism. Bring those people into a room and tell them you are open to suggestions and operations that do not include sending in the troops.

Listen to what they have to say. Carefully. Do any of their ideas amount to effective solutions? I’m not talking about cosmetic actions that make you look good. I’m not talking about flailing in the face of the enemy. I’m talking about wartime plans that stand a good chance of succeeding. Do these people have anything at all to offer?

Come clean, in public, about the disastrous effects of the lockdowns on the economy and human life. Don’t hold back. The people must know how heavy the costs of the war are.

Political journalist Elias Marat reports: “…nearly one-third [of] U.S. households – representing 32 percent – have still not made their full housing payments for the month of July, according to a survey from online rental platform Apartment List.”

“And with public health experts warning people to continue to ‘Stay at Home,’ the slogan is taking on a perverse new meaning as humanitarian disaster looms for some 28 million people in the U.S. who are facing eviction and homelessness in the immediate future.”

This is the true face of the war, Mr. Trump, and no amount of empty rhetoric can defuse the catastrophe.

The COVID case-counting fraud, a scandal of enormous proportions, is inflating numbers to sustain lockdowns, work stoppages, unemployment, business bankruptcies—the whole vicious assault against the very survival of Americans.

Are you willing to turn your back and walk away from this?

Are you willing to let public health officials destroy the country with their insane fear porn about a germ; about what amounts to a flu season?

Fauci is leading that pack. He is playing a deranged tune that is sending the nation over a cliff.

Are you in a trance, Mr. President?

Can’t you put yourself together and see what is actually going on? And then ACT ON IT?

This whole COVID operation is far from an accident. The plan is economic warfare. That was the intent all along. The hyped-up STORY about a germ was and is the means to implement the plan.

Many credentialed doctors and scientists have exposed the vastly overblown story. They’ve been trying to reach out to you, but the news networks and other traitors are blocking them.

You’re in a bubble.

This SENSELESS war is breaking apart loved ones from loved ones. Can you understand what that means?

If tomorrow, all the people took off all their masks, and all the people stopped walking six feet apart, and all the people said no to testing and tracing, and everything that was closed suddenly opened…nothing harmful would happen. This would be another flu year. Just as you supposed at the beginning.

You know that. Yet, knowing it, are you going to stand aside and let this country go down into chaos?

Are you?

Every person, at some point, thinks about his own courage. How far would he go, what pain would he endure to stand by his deepest values and principles?

This is your time.

Now.

What are you going to do?

There is a train stalled on the tracks. The engine is shut down. Men are standing around the locomotive. In the cabin, the engineer is terrified. The men have told him that if he turns on the engine, the whole train could explode.

You’re standing on a hill overlooking the train. You’re the General. Your Army is behind you.

What do you do?

You send your Army down to move the men out of the way. One of your men walks into the cabin, brushes the engineer aside and turns on the engine.

The engineer recovers.

The train moves again."

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Georgia governor orders: no mandatory masks
    by Jon Rappoport
    July 17, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...ndatory-masks/

"A glint of light.

ABC News, July 16, reports: “Georgia’s Gov. Brian Kemp is explicitly banning Georgia’s cities and counties from ordering people to wear masks in public places. He voided orders on Wednesday that at least 15 local governments across the state had adopted…”

And then, because Atlanta is resisting his order— ATLANTA (AP) —July 16, “Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp is suing Atlanta’s mayor and city council to block the city from enforcing its mandate to wear a mask in public and other rules related to the COVID-19 pandemic.”

The governor favors masks and recommends them; he just refuses to make them mandatory.

You might recall the governor, several months ago, started to reopen the state’s economy, but Trump (aka Fauci) warned him it was “too early.”

The strategy to defeat the governor, and any other politician who dares to buck the artificial COVID consensus? Report bigger case numbers.

It’s easy. Do more useless tests that register false positives. Do more eyeball diagnoses. Arbitrarily write “COVID” on more patient files. Summarily assume any flulike illness or lung infection is COVID.

Make it seem as if any version of freedom is dangerous.

“In the wake of lifting restrictions…case numbers climbed…” That tactic.

Second wave. Tenth wave. The sky is falling.

Germophobes everywhere, unite, you have nothing to lose but your courage.

Dictionary.com: “A germophobe…is a person who is afraid of germs or preoccupied with cleanliness. Specifically, it can refer to a person who has an obsessive compulsion toward cleanliness to the point that their life is impacted by an urge to constantly clean their hands and living spaces.”

The press and public health officials are determined to create more germophobes. The phobes become soldiers in armies of politically correct “influencers.”

LOOK AT ALL THESE PEOPLE WEARING MASKS. THE VIRUS MUST BE DANGEROUS.

AND IF I DON’T WEAR A MASK, I’LL BE EXCOMMUNICATED.

Of course, now, it’s worse than that. People living in places where masks are mandated can face stiff fines for exposing their faces.

Governor Kemp deserves credit for breaking ranks. Apparently he’s stitched together business owners in his state who want to stay afloat and think masks are counter-productive. What a radical idea—business people who want to do business.

Now, if Kemp will lift orders limiting the number of people who can gather in one place, he might really get somewhere.

There is just one spot in Georgia where he should maintain that limit—CDC headquarters in Atlanta. Some very dangerous medical criminals inhabit the premises. When I call them the medical CIA, I’m not making an off-hand remark. Right now, they’re inventing the fake consensus about “COVID” that is driving the nation into economic ruin. I suggest no more than 10 people should be permitted in the headquarters: The White House Coronavirus Task Force.

Quarantined. Cut off from all communication. "

SOURCES:

https://abc7ny.com/georgia-governor-...k-gov/6320327/

https://www.djournal.com/news/nation...f18f77f34.html
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (18th July 2020), Philippe (18th July 2020), selinam (18th July 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Hi Diane,

Post #1 lists 34 topics/tips with visuals.

How to start a new thread - Post #25

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

onawah (27th July 2020), wondering (19th July 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dispatches from the War: COVID trauma-based mind control
    by Jon Rappoport
    July 27, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...-mind-control/

"“Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?” (CIA interdepartmental memo, Project ARTICHOKE, January 1952)

The covert operation called COVID, which has been planned for years, is all about trauma-based mind control.

The trauma combines fear of a germ with the sudden psychic shock of the lockdowns, the masks, the social distancing, the economic destruction.

For many people, this trauma is paralyzing on a subconscious level.

As in: HOW CAN THIS BE? AM I LIVING IN A DREAM?

The government and media messaging about the “pandemic” was immediate, and it was launched as a wall-to-wall campaign. News reports, ads, public service announcements, talk shows, newspaper articles, press conferences, etc. No room was permitted for counter-opinion and evidence or intelligent discussion and debate. The messaging flood plays a major role in the trauma effect.

In a state of subconscious paralysis, people obey. They follow orders. They sleep-walk. They even, on top of the layer of paralysis, actively defend the powers-that-be.

A nation asleep. A world asleep.

—This would be the time for a political leader to step forward and address the people, in order to wake them up—first, by directing them to look around and see the unconscionable economic and, therefore, human wreckage.

This leader, this president, would describe in sufficient detail the horrendous situation: job loss, business closures, bankruptcies, suicides, murders, broken families. The national engine of production, shut down. The “cure worse than the disease.” Far worse.

Then the leader would rally the nation with a plan for recovery. This would be a further wake-up call. For example, for a start, the creation of a million jobs, to repair the crumbling national infrastructure. Roads, highways, bridges, canals.

Trauma and paralysis need “a reverse vector.” Supplied with great energy and conviction.

We see none of that. Political leaders are mainly timid and brainless—when they aren’t forcing more restrictive measures on the people.

Perhaps the political leader with the most swagger and counter-consensus attitude—in the still most powerful nation in the world—is Donald Trump. Is he waking up the country? Is he stepping to the podium and laying bare the economic devastation that has been leveled at the people? Is he voicing a plan for recovery?

No.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE?

Most people see, in his maddening and conspicuous lack of real leadership, nothing unusual, because they are still in the middle of the trauma and the shock.

But there is “plenty of unusual.” A leader who doesn’t lead. A leader who, in a time of crisis, when leadership means so much, doesn’t step up.

THAT is unusual. That is madness.

Now, add this: the Stockholm Syndrome. People under rule by edict and force will often develop an attachment to their oppressors. Loyalty. Even a perverse love.

Why? Because they see no other option.

And because, on a subconscious level, the whole surreal world they are now living in makes no sense at all unless their rulers are doing the right thing.

Therefore, their leaders must be right. They have to be right.

The governors and mayors have to be right. Even the president, in doing nothing substantial, is right.

Of course, the loss of job and business and money is also paralyzing in the extreme. The government prescription seems to be: WAIT. Keep living on Welfare and bailout until the money runs out or until the crisis is declared over.

All in all, many people are subconsciously asking this question: would I rather wake up and therefore see the mass insanity all around me, or would I prefer to stay asleep and follow orders and pretend that is the best course of action? They choose the second option.

Waking up means the individual is living life at a new and different level. It means seeing the truth. It’s the first step to coming up with a strategy for dealing with the reality that has been imposed.

Not waking up means living in a state of conformity, accepting official statements and orders, following those orders, fitting in, acting normal, adjusting, behaving according to stimulus-response.

Re quarantine, isolation, social distancing, wearing masks: “We did not know what the Russian [brainwashing] procedures were, but it seemed that they were producing some peculiar changes of attitude. How? One possible factor was perceptual isolation and we concentrated on that.” (Donald Hebb, Sensory Deprivation: A Symposium Held at Harvard Medical School. Cambridge, MA, Harvard University Press, 1961)

John Q Citizen would say: “But I have to believe the quarantines, the isolation, the lockdowns, the distancing, the masks…they’re all happening so we can contain the virus. If I stop believing that, things would look very different. And I don’t want thing to look very different.”

Re the use of fake official science as mind control: “Brainwashing is a system of befogging the brain so a person can be seduced into acceptance of what otherwise would be abhorrent to him. He loses touch with reality…However, in order to prevent people from recognizing the inherent evils in brainwashing, the Reds [Communists] pretend that it is only another name for something already very familiar and of unquestioned respect, such as education or reform.” (Edward Hunter, Brainwashing. New York: Pyramid Books. 1956)

Re the recruitment of citizens to operate as contact tracers in a wide-ranging program: “Brainwashing is defined as an observable set of transactions between a charismatically-structured collectivity and an isolated agent of the collectivity with the goal of transforming the agent into a deployable agent.” (Thomas Robbins, ‎Benjamin David Zablocki, Misunderstanding Cults, 2001)

COVID IS A MASS MIND CONTROL PROGRAM."
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (28th July 2020), selinam (13th August 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The China lockdown: origin of the war against the population of Earth, pretense of containing the virus
    by Jon Rappoport
    August 12, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...ing-the-virus/

"Yes, once again, dear reader, we buckle up and venture into the mad, mad world where no one proved a new and unique coronavirus exists, but where all leaders assume it does.

Brief background: once a person accepts the notion that a new virus is exploding in epic fashion across the world, he is committed to a few inescapable propositions that flow from this assumption. The most important one: nothing will stop the virus except the acquisition of natural immunity by the population.

And how would this natural immunity be gained? Through mass exposure to the germ. In other words, living life is the answer.

Not containment. Not lockdowns. The genie does not go back in the bottle.

During lockdowns, millions of people would, sitting in their homes, percolate the virus—and once let out of prison, the spread would escalate unchecked. Everywhere.

If you don’t think that is a correct picture (of their “virus world”), read numerous public health and press accounts detailing how quickly this supposed germ advanced across the planet. A lightning strike here, a lightning strike there, a strike everywhere.

For example, medicalxpress.com, July 30, 2020, reports on a CDC study published in The Lancet: “During the first 11 weeks of the COVID-19 outbreak, 32,459 COVID-19 cases were identified from 99 countries and locations outside mainland China.” Try putting that back in the bottle.

Again—the only method for victory would be mass exposure, through living, leading to mass immunity.

This is the implication of accepting the notion of a new virus rushing out from a source.

So the Chinese regime achieved nothing by locking down 50 million people. Less than nothing.

Of course, the mass lockdown model was soon copied by every nation on Earth. Amidst bursts of ecstasy, the World Health Organization and the CDC had their decades-long dream realized: CONTROL. Medical dictatorship pressing down on billions of people.

There is more to say about the Chinese lockdown. Even falsely assuming a new virus was discovered, how did Chinese authorities diagnose the early cases? They had a limited number of PCR test kits. Those they did have would register many false positives, based on cross-reactions with harmless coronaviruses—because that is what the PCR does.

On top of that, Chinese researchers and doctors were claiming pneumonia was the cardinal symptom of the new epidemic. But studies indicate roughly 300,000 people in China die every year of pneumonia—going back long before the supposed emergence of the new virus.

Early in 2020, China health authorities announced they were resorting to a different diagnostic test: CT scans of the lungs. Really? To detect the presence of a new virus? What test could be more irrelevant? It would be on the order of walking around Beijing with a blindfold on searching for a needle in a haystack in Detroit.

But nothing deterred the WHO/CDC or Bill Gates or Anthony Fauci or Donald Trump or the motley collection of political leaders around the globe. Lockdowns were laid on.

Still more: If Chinese virologists working in their Wuhan labs trying to characterize “the new coronavirus” had merely looked out the window, they would have seen the cause of the pneumonia in the city: rank deadly air pollution.

In the summer of 2019, risking arrest and disappearance, residents of several large Chinese cities, including Wuhan, had gone out into the streets protesting the air quality, which contains an unprecedented toxic mix of early industrial and modern industrial compounds.

But this fact was ignored. Instead, 50 million Chinese were imprisoned—ending those street protests, as well as the Hong Kong rebellion.

Non-discovery of a new virus; lockdown of 50 million people, the wrong action for producing immunity against a virus; the emulation of that action across the world; and here we are.

I decided to go back and comb through statements of mainstream epidemiologists who are supposed to be on “the good side of the argument.” Of course, they all believe in the existence of the virus.

I was not impressed by their remarks. At some point they appear to gargle and choke and recommend half-measures. We should open up this but lock down that. We could have put in place more stringent measures early on. They dance around the fact that, once you accept the existence of a new virus launching out into the world, there is only one cure: the acquisition of mass immunity. And you get that by living. Exposing yourself to the germ.

You can’t dance your way out of it.

I’ve never accepted the existence of a new virus. I’ve written close to two hundred articles painting an entirely different picture of what is going on, and I’ve presented a great deal of evidence for my view. I continue to do that.

Postscript: I haven’t forgotten about the vaccination addicts who actually believe injecting seven billion people is both doable and effective. Stepping into their world of fantasy and pseudoscience, even their own experts are now claiming COVID immunity—which they measure by antibody response—wanes quickly.

A vaccine would need to be injected in annual boosters, just as the seasonal flu vaccine is. So how are they doing with that flu vaccine? They report millions of flu cases and hundreds of thousands of deaths EVERY YEAR. If that’s mass immunity, a chicken is a rocket ship.

They’re going to shoot up seven billion people every year and still not attain immunity? A twisted pipe dream, even if you accept conventional vaccine theory—and I don’t.

We’re not even getting into devastating vaccine “adverse effects,” a subject I’ve been writing about and exposing for 30 years.

Suffice to say, Vaccine King Bill Gates is not only a raging sociopath, he’s wrong about his own “science.”

Judging by the failure of the flu vaccine, the logic of his position would drive him to the conclusion that a severe and permanent and forever lockdown of the global population is necessary. Unless and until the population could be reduced to an exceedingly minor fraction of its present total.

Now, if a vaccination could accomplish THAT…"

SOURCE:

medicalxpress.com/news/2020-07-reveals-cases-covid-china-based.html
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (14th August 2020), Luke Holiday (13th August 2020), Philippe (13th August 2020), pueblo (13th August 2020), selinam (13th August 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tony Fauci and the Swine Flu disaster; betrayal of trust
    by Jon Rappoport
    August 14, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...ayal-of-trust/

"I take you back to the summer of 2009, when the CDC and the World Health Organization were hyping the “deadly H1N1 Swine Flu pandemic.”

They were, of course, also urging people to take the new Swine Flu vaccine. On that subject, here is an excerpt from Robert Kennedy Jr.’s Children’s Health Defense (3/27/20):

“For example, [Dr. Anthony] Fauci once shilled for the fast-tracked H1N1 influenza (‘swine flu’) vaccine on YouTube, reassuring viewers in 2009 that serious adverse events were ‘very, very, very rare.’ Shortly thereafter, the vaccine went on to wreak havoc in multiple countries, increasing miscarriage risks in pregnant women in the U.S., provoking a spike in adolescent narcolepsy in Scandinavia and causing febrile convulsions in one in every 110 vaccinated children in Australia—prompting the latter to suspend its influenza vaccination program in under-fives.”

Thank you. Dr. Fauci. Explain to us why you haven’t been downgraded to pumping gas in Death Valley or sent to prison?

However, that is only half the Swine Flu story. The other half—which involves an astounding hoax—was surely something Fauci was aware of at the time.

Fauci was, in fact, recommending a highly dangerous vaccine for protection against AN EPIDEMIC THAT DIDN’T EXIST AT ALL.

His friends and professional colleagues at the CDC were creating the hoax.

Let me run it down for you.

In the summer of 2009, the CDC was claiming there were thousands of Swine Flu cases in the US. But behind these statistics lay an unnerving secret. A major crime, considering the CDC’s mandate to report the truth to the American people:

Secretly, the CDC had stopped counting cases of Swine Flu.

What? Why?

CBS investigative reporter, Sharyl Attkisson, discovered the CDC secret; and she found out why.

The routine lab testing of tissue samples from the most likely Swine Flu patients was coming back, in the overwhelming percentage of cases, with: NO SIGN OF SWINE FLU OR ANY OTHER KIND OF FLU.

Attkisson wrote an article about this scandal, and it was published on the CBS News website. However, the next, bigger step—putting out the story on CBS television news—was waylaid. No deal. And CBS shut down any future investigation on the subject. Attkisson’s article died on the vine. No other major news outlet in the world picked up her article and ran with it deeper into the rabbit hole.

Here is what Attkisson told me when I interviewed her:

Rappoport: In 2009, you spearheaded coverage of the so-called Swine Flu pandemic. You discovered that, in the summer of 2009, the Centers for Disease Control, ignoring their federal mandate, [secretly] stopped counting Swine Flu cases in America. Yet they continued to stir up fear about the “pandemic,” without having any real measure of its impact. Wasn’t that another investigation of yours that was shut down? Wasn’t there more to find out?

Attkisson: The implications of the story were even worse than that. We discovered through our FOI efforts that before the CDC mysteriously stopped counting Swine Flu cases, they had learned that almost none of the cases they had counted as Swine Flu was, in fact, Swine Flu or any sort of flu at all! The interest in the story from one [CBS] executive was very enthusiastic. He said it was “the most original story” he’d seen on the whole Swine Flu epidemic. But others pushed to stop it [after it was published on the CBS News website] and, in the end, no [CBS television news] broadcast wanted to touch it. We aired numerous stories pumping up the idea of an epidemic, but not the one that would shed original, new light on all the hype. It was fair, accurate, legally approved and a heck of a story. With the CDC keeping the true Swine Flu stats secret, it meant that many in the public took and gave their children an experimental vaccine that may not have been necessary.

—end of interview excerpt—

So…fake pandemic, CDC crimes, and a damaging vaccine.

But that wasn’t end of it. The CDC wanted to commit another crime. About three weeks after Attkisson’s findings were published on the CBS News website, the CDC, obviously in a panic, decided to double down. If one lie is exposed, tell an even bigger one. A much bigger one.

Here, from a November 12, 2009, WebMD article is the CDC’s response: “Shockingly, 14 million to 34 million U.S. residents — the CDC’s best guess is 22 million — came down with H1N1 swine flu by Oct. 17 [2009].” (“22 million cases of Swine Flu in US,” by Daniel J. DeNoon).

Are your eyeballs popping? They should be.

Fast forward to 2020. Who in his right mind, armed with a little history, would believe anything the CDC is saying about COVID-19? The discovery of a new coronavirus. the case numbers, the accuracy of the diagnostic tests, the need for lockdowns and economic devastation, the safety and importance of a vaccine, the fear porn? Who would believe any of it?

And who would believe anything coming out of the mouth of Dr. Anthony Fauci, who hyped a highly destructive Swine Flu vaccine for an epidemic that didn’t exist at all?

Only a fool."

SOURCES:

childrenshealthdefense.org/news/dr-fauci-and-covid-19-priorities-therapeutics-now-or-vaccines-later/

cdc.gov/media/transcripts/2009/t091009.htm

cbsnews.com/news/swine-flu-cases-overestimated/

webmd.com/cold-and-flu/news/20091112/over-22-million-in-us-had-h1n1-
    swine-flu#1
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Franny (14th August 2020), greybeard (14th August 2020), Gwin Ru (15th August 2020), selinam (18th August 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

COVID: Did they actually discover a new coronavirus? The question won’t go away
    by Jon Rappoport
    August 17, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...-wont-go-away/

"Recently, I’ve offered important evidence AGAINST the claim that researchers have discovered SARS-CoV-2, the new COVID-19 pandemic virus.

No large-scale electron microscope study has been done with, say, 1000 pandemic patients lined up; with tissue samples taken from all of them; with those samples carefully handled; with relevant material photographed under an electron microscope; with the particles in the photos examined to see if all of them are of the same unique virus, and have never been seen before.

Of course, researchers would argue against such a study, because they never perform it. They don’t want to. They’re afraid the results would make it clear they’re involved in enormous fraud.

“Well, we thought we had a new virus, but it turns out the particles in the photos are of all sorts of material. Different viruses, genetic fragments, cellular debris, exosomes, and so on. Back to the drawing board…”

If there existed a truly honest editor at a prestigious medical journal, this is what he would write, in an effort to get at the TRUTH. You know, the supposed goal of science—

“I must confess, after reflection and conversation, we here at the Journal don’t know how researchers discover a new virus. They make pronouncements, but what are they actually DOING in their labs?”

“You see, the steps they take, the procedures they engage in, are never captured on film, step by step. No truly independent observers are there as witnesses. It’s as if the lab is a holy of holies, and only loyal initiates are allowed in. This is an intolerable situation.”

“This mystery must be penetrated. For example, official researchers say they are working out the genetic sequence of a new virus, but what does that mean? What sample are they are starting out with and using? Do they already have a truly purified specimen of the new virus? If so, where did they get it, and how? They grew it in a culture of cells? Really? And they purified it from that culture? We refuse to accept these unexamined claims at face value.”

“Therefore, we’re opening our pages to an ongoing discussion and debate on the questions, HOW ARE RESEARCHERS ACTUALLY DISCOVERING A NEW VIRUS? HOW SHOULD THEY? We will accept submissions from many quarters. Not just the usual experts. We aim to break up the chokehold and monopoly of opinion on this vital subject.”

In the realm of so-called science, there is a veritable army of self-styled experts in charge, who say, “Of course we know what we’re doing when we discover a new virus.” And that, they think, is enough.

It isn’t.

It especially isn’t, when the issue is a claim of a global viral pandemic; and repressive containment measures are being imposed, which are destroying countless jobs and businesses and lives. All because of a story about a new virus.

We’ve heard the phrase, “the science is settled.” But settled for whom? Time and again, it turns out the purveyors of pseudoscience have a political or commercial agenda that is driving their assertions. They posture, they scoff at critics. They refuse to step forward and engage in honest and prolonged debate. They censor counter-arguments.

In the past 35 years, during the purported epidemics called AIDS, West Nile, SARS, bird flu, Mad Cow, Swine Flu, Zika, once official researchers announced they had found the cause, there has never been a truly PROPER large-scale study launched to confirm or deny those hypotheses about causation.

Over the past six months, a few readers have contacted me with references to COVID studies that show an electron microscope photo here, a photo there, along with the researchers’ statements that the new coronavirus has, in fact, been isolated and proven to exist. That’s not proof. That’s not what I’m talking about AT ALL.

If a drug company announced that six people, who had taken a new drug, showed major improvement in their illness-condition, would that constitute proof of anything? Would that be sufficient evidence for licensing the drug, as safe and effective, for widespread public use?

When I say LARGE-SCALE STUDY, that’s exactly what I mean. And one such study isn’t enough. Other studies must be done as well, to verify or disprove the finding of the first set of researchers. All the researchers must be free of conflicts of interest.

This is called the scientific method.

Let me break it down a little further, since nobody in the conventional scientific community will. Let’s say you do the large-scale electron microscope study I outlined above. And you find that, in 80 of the 1000 photos, you do see many, many particles of the same unique coronavirus, and you’ve never seen that virus before.

What conclusions would you draw? You would say, “Well, first of all, we don’t have PROOF of anything resembling a pandemic. Looks like a dud. Maybe…could be…eight percent of the 1000 people who have this list of GENERAL FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS might be suffering from a new viral condition. MAYBE. If we’ve already made projections of how many people will contract this new disease, we’ll need to provisionally cut down those numbers by 92 percent. Hmm, no, that doesn’t sound at all like a global pandemic. Now we need to look at the 920 people who also have these flu-like symptoms, but show no signs of having a new virus, and compare them with the 80 people and see what we can discover. Let’s dig into this. Is it possible the 80 people have a new virus, but it isn’t actually causing any illness? How many of the 80 are already suffering from serious health conditions that have nothing to do with this purported virus? How many have been treated for years with toxic drugs? How many have lung conditions stemming from heavily polluted air? We need to make a list of possible reasons these 80 people are sick and look at those causes. Let’s go back and examine the electron microscope photos again. Are we actually seeing many particles of the same new virus from all 80 of the patients…? Do we have any CDC or WHO researchers on board? They always find a new virus…”

An approach like that would start to make some sense. More large studies would definitely be needed.

Of course, there wouldn’t be any MONEY in this. There wouldn’t be an opportunity for massive top-down CONTROL in this. You couldn’t wreck a global economy on this basis and try to usher in a new political system for planet Earth. You couldn’t convince seven billion people to take a destructive vaccine.

But you would be putting your feet on a road that resembles something called science.

And yet, in an era which is said to be characterized by science, you would be, guess what? An extreme outlier.

Odd.

That seems to be a contradiction."
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Gwin Ru (19th August 2020), Luke Holiday (18th August 2020), selinam (18th August 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    COVID: Did they actually discover a new coronavirus? The question won’t go away
    by Jon Rappoport
    August 17, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...-wont-go-away/

"Recently, I’ve offered important evidence AGAINST the claim that researchers have discovered SARS-CoV-2, the new COVID-19 pandemic virus.

No large-scale electron microscope study has been done with, say, 1000 pandemic patients lined up; with tissue samples taken from all of them; with those samples carefully handled; with relevant material photographed under an electron microscope; with the particles in the photos examined to see if all of them are of the same unique virus, and have never been seen before.

Of course, researchers would argue against such a study, because they never perform it. They don’t want to. They’re afraid the results would make it clear they’re involved in enormous fraud.

“Well, we thought we had a new virus, but it turns out the particles in the photos are of all sorts of material. Different viruses, genetic fragments, cellular debris, exosomes, and so on. Back to the drawing board…”

If there existed a truly honest editor at a prestigious medical journal, this is what he would write, in an effort to get at the TRUTH. You know, the supposed goal of science—

“I must confess, after reflection and conversation, we here at the Journal don’t know how researchers discover a new virus. They make pronouncements, but what are they actually DOING in their labs?”

“You see, the steps they take, the procedures they engage in, are never captured on film, step by step. No truly independent observers are there as witnesses. It’s as if the lab is a holy of holies, and only loyal initiates are allowed in. This is an intolerable situation.”

“This mystery must be penetrated. For example, official researchers say they are working out the genetic sequence of a new virus, but what does that mean? What sample are they are starting out with and using? Do they already have a truly purified specimen of the new virus? If so, where did they get it, and how? They grew it in a culture of cells? Really? And they purified it from that culture? We refuse to accept these unexamined claims at face value.”

“Therefore, we’re opening our pages to an ongoing discussion and debate on the questions, HOW ARE RESEARCHERS ACTUALLY DISCOVERING A NEW VIRUS? HOW SHOULD THEY? We will accept submissions from many quarters. Not just the usual experts. We aim to break up the chokehold and monopoly of opinion on this vital subject.”

In the realm of so-called science, there is a veritable army of self-styled experts in charge, who say, “Of course we know what we’re doing when we discover a new virus.” And that, they think, is enough.

It isn’t.

It especially isn’t, when the issue is a claim of a global viral pandemic; and repressive containment measures are being imposed, which are destroying countless jobs and businesses and lives. All because of a story about a new virus.

We’ve heard the phrase, “the science is settled.” But settled for whom? Time and again, it turns out the purveyors of pseudoscience have a political or commercial agenda that is driving their assertions. They posture, they scoff at critics. They refuse to step forward and engage in honest and prolonged debate. They censor counter-arguments.

In the past 35 years, during the purported epidemics called AIDS, West Nile, SARS, bird flu, Mad Cow, Swine Flu, Zika, once official researchers announced they had found the cause, there has never been a truly PROPER large-scale study launched to confirm or deny those hypotheses about causation.

Over the past six months, a few readers have contacted me with references to COVID studies that show an electron microscope photo here, a photo there, along with the researchers’ statements that the new coronavirus has, in fact, been isolated and proven to exist. That’s not proof. That’s not what I’m talking about AT ALL.

If a drug company announced that six people, who had taken a new drug, showed major improvement in their illness-condition, would that constitute proof of anything? Would that be sufficient evidence for licensing the drug, as safe and effective, for widespread public use?

When I say LARGE-SCALE STUDY, that’s exactly what I mean. And one such study isn’t enough. Other studies must be done as well, to verify or disprove the finding of the first set of researchers. All the researchers must be free of conflicts of interest.

This is called the scientific method.

Let me break it down a little further, since nobody in the conventional scientific community will. Let’s say you do the large-scale electron microscope study I outlined above. And you find that, in 80 of the 1000 photos, you do see many, many particles of the same unique coronavirus, and you’ve never seen that virus before.

What conclusions would you draw? You would say, “Well, first of all, we don’t have PROOF of anything resembling a pandemic. Looks like a dud. Maybe…could be…eight percent of the 1000 people who have this list of GENERAL FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS might be suffering from a new viral condition. MAYBE. If we’ve already made projections of how many people will contract this new disease, we’ll need to provisionally cut down those numbers by 92 percent. Hmm, no, that doesn’t sound at all like a global pandemic. Now we need to look at the 920 people who also have these flu-like symptoms, but show no signs of having a new virus, and compare them with the 80 people and see what we can discover. Let’s dig into this. Is it possible the 80 people have a new virus, but it isn’t actually causing any illness? How many of the 80 are already suffering from serious health conditions that have nothing to do with this purported virus? How many have been treated for years with toxic drugs? How many have lung conditions stemming from heavily polluted air? We need to make a list of possible reasons these 80 people are sick and look at those causes. Let’s go back and examine the electron microscope photos again. Are we actually seeing many particles of the same new virus from all 80 of the patients…? Do we have any CDC or WHO researchers on board? They always find a new virus…”

An approach like that would start to make some sense. More large studies would definitely be needed.

Of course, there wouldn’t be any MONEY in this. There wouldn’t be an opportunity for massive top-down CONTROL in this. You couldn’t wreck a global economy on this basis and try to usher in a new political system for planet Earth. You couldn’t convince seven billion people to take a destructive vaccine.

But you would be putting your feet on a road that resembles something called science.

And yet, in an era which is said to be characterized by science, you would be, guess what? An extreme outlier.

Odd.

That seems to be a contradiction."
    ...Our leaders would benefit greatly from reading all of Jon's material - especially this article!

Blessings Luke

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

greybeard (18th August 2020), onawah (18th August 2020), Philippe (15th September 2020), selinam (18th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast