English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Default Re: Jon Rappoport on the Covid Hoax

COVID: Going to the root of the poisonous tree
    by Jon Rappoport
    August 20, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...oisonous-tree/

"Before I jump in, I want to point to a film that hacks away the leaves, the branches, the trunk and the roots of the poisonous tree of vaccination all at once: VAXXED II, directed by Brian Burrowes. I urge you to watch it. “Urge” is too light a word. What is coming down the pipeline at us, in terms of attempts at vaccine mandates…this film will only strengthen your resolve, even if you’re quite sure you don’t need strengthening. The film contains many interviews with parents of vaccine-devastated children, and the children are there, too. The children who have died are there as well. Nobody has ever made a film like this.

We DO need to drill down to the roots of the poisonous tree.

Some people make this calculation: “I don’t want my view of COVID to appear too radical. That would drive the audience away. So I’ll cut myself off at a certain point and try to give the audience pieces of the puzzle they can digest…”

For example, they would assert: “I’m not against vaccines. I just want to make them safer.”

They would say: “We have to agree there is a new virus spreading around the world. If we don’t, people will reject everything we say. So let’s focus on whether the virus is as dangerous as health officials claim it is.”

They would say: “We have to accept official case numbers as a starting point, even if untold numbers of people are being diagnosed with COVID by a casual glance at their symptoms, and even if the tests are inaccurate…”

Bit by bit, and piece by piece, people would be accepting the official COVID story, until there is very little to argue about.

Let’s take the issue of safer vaccines. How are they going to be made safer? Manufacturers are going to throw in the towel and just eliminate the toxic adjuvants? They’ll eliminate the injected germs which are the very basis of the exercise? They’ll make vaccines in outer space, where, hopefully, contamination with random viruses would be avoided? The synthetic genes they insert in the body will magically refrain from creating many horrendous ripple-effects?

Deeper still, why do immune systems need a “rehearsal for the real thing”—which is the foundational hypothesis underlying vaccination. Nature isn’t sufficient? We must fight off every conceivable germ with a shot in the arm?

Why not try to improve the strength of immune systems through non-medical means? Nutrition, for instance, was the key reason for the historical decline of traditional diseases. Along with improved sanitation.

“No, let’s not go there. Too many people will reject us if we reject vaccines.”

I beg to differ. We are in a long-term war against the medical cartel. It’s not going away. Think ten thousand years into the future. That’s a reasonable estimate of the length of the battle.

“Look, I know there are serious questions about the original discovery of the COVID virus. Maybe the researchers didn’t use the proper procedures. But let’s not awaken that sleeping giant. Too many people won’t be able to fathom what we’re talking about. It’s too far out. Then they’ll reject everything else we’re saying.”

Yes? And? So? Sooner or later we’re going to have to bring up the subject. Because this isn’t the only time “discovery” was faked. And it won’t be the last. So let’s jump in now. Don’t stint. Don’t hold back. Go to the root.

I think of my good friend and colleague, Robert Scott Bell. Go to his site, robertscottbell.com. Listen to his radio show. He’s been on the front lines of health for more than 20 years. Every day. He dives deep. He never lets people forget that the terrain vs. the germ is still one of the most important debates in human history. Are germs the basic problem, or is the overall condition of the body and its ability to remain vibrant and resilient the paramount factor?

That argument has been largely forgotten, even in the natural health community. Why? Because over time, too many people have said, “Oh, we can’t bring THAT up. It’s too radical for the masses.”

So now those “natural people” are wearing masks and fear the virus.

—Thus proving you can accept every “natural” slogan coming down the pipeline and still buy counterfeit science.

The issue isn’t the content of slogans. It’s the acceptance of any gross shortcuts that seek to avoid the need to do something called THINKING.

“Oh. But we must have slogans. People are too dim to figure out matters on their own.”

Good luck with that notion. Do you really believe you can win a long-term war, AT THE ROOT, by engaging in a contest of slogans? That’s like saying the failure to teach basic literacy in schools stems from older computers. We need better computers in classrooms. Idiot’s delight, brought to you by Bill Gates.

A ten-thousand-year war. Don’t shrink away from it.

Here’s an historical example of root vs. compromise. It’s called pellagra.

Among the symptoms: Large scaly sores. Huge areas of red inflamed skin. Diarrhea. Weakness. Loss of appetite. Abdominal pain.

In the early 20th century, several million people in the American South suffered from it. Public health officials asserted the cause was a germ.

The question was, which germ? A prestigious government commission was appointed to find the answer.

At the time, there were people who suspected a germ wasn’t the cause, but they kept their mouths shut, in part because they thought they couldn’t sell the idea. It was too radical. Better to argue about whether quarantines would work. Better to argue about whether case clusters were a fertile area for research. Better to argue about whether the germ might be carried in corn, across farms. Better to argue about unique weather conditions in the South, where the disease was concentrated. Argue about anything other than the existence of a germ as the causative agent.

Flash forward THIRTY YEARS. After fighting their own war, a few researchers correctly convinced the medical world that pellagra was the result of a niacin deficiency.

There was no germ. It didn’t exist. It was a pompous assumption, championed by arrogant scientists, who wanted to own the territory of disease research.

What if the few dissenting investigators, who endured three decades of utter rejection by the establishment, had decided, “Well, we can’t claim there’s no germ involved at all. That would be too much. We can’t go that far. We can’t go to the root. Let’s debate about the weather, the case clusters, the corn fields—issues where we can make a stand, where we can have an effect…”

(Gee...sound familiar?? )
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Constance (22nd August 2020), Franny (21st August 2020), greybeard (21st August 2020), Gwin Ru (21st August 2020), Luke Holiday (21st August 2020), pueblo (9th September 2020), Satori (20th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

COVID: the invention of false reality, the hypnotic persuader
    by Jon Rappoport
    August 19, 2020

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...tic-persuader/

"Recently, I’ve been writing about my early research on AIDS and the lessons learned in the 1980s.

This is perhaps the most important lesson, and it led to a curious conclusion about human psychology:

I call it THE FIXATION ON THE ONE.

Once I had dismissed the paltry evidence that HIV caused AIDS, I began investigating every so-called high-risk group. These groups had been named by the CDC as most likely to contract AIDS: gay men; Africans; Haitians; IV drug users; hemophiliacs.

I showed there were different non-virus factors in each group that would cause the basic so-called symptoms of AIDS.

This was a major breakthrough.

First, it meant that the immune-system suppression which was called AIDS could result from many different causes.

Second—and this was the central realization—what was being called AIDS WAS NOT ONE THING. Repeat: AIDS WAS NOT ONE THING. IT WAS NOT ONE SYNDROME.

The label “AIDS” was a piece of hypnotic propaganda. It was being applied to diverse groups of people, in order to make it seem they were all afflicted by the same cause.

To offer just one example of many: populations in Africa were suffering from chronic and severe malnutrition, and it was well understood that malnutrition is the number-one cause of T-cell depletion in the world. T-cells are part and parcel of the immune system’s defense apparatus. Seriously undermine the T-cells, and the immune system collapses.

But in certain pockets of the American gay community, repeated instances of traditional sexually transmitted diseases, like syphilis, were weakening immune systems. So was a street drug called Poppers. So was vast over-treatment with toxic antibiotics.

What was being called AIDS was not one thing.

I found then, just as I’ve found now, that people had a very hard time abandoning the idea of THE ONE, THE ONE CAUSE. They’re fixated on it.

For instance, now, people will say, “Yes, I see the evidence for a new virus causing the pandemic is very thin, non-existent…so what is the cause, if not the virus?”

What is THE CAUSE, they ask. Well, the one cause doesn’t exist. Because, like AIDS, COVID is an umbrella label. The “COVID” label is applied to diverse factors that create generalized flu-like symptoms. It’s a fake label. There is no “it.”

There are many people suffering from traditional conditions like pneumonia, flu-like illness, TB, lung infections—and they are being re-packaged as COVID cases.

Where there are seemingly new and different pockets of disease, you have to look closer at each pocket. In one place, some people might be affected by a recent toxic vaccine campaign. In another place, people might be affected by a new polluting chemical. Some people might be suffering from the effects of 5G rollout.

But overall, there is no overall. There is not “the one cause for the one illness.” There is not one illness.

However, as I say, the hypnotic effect of the ONE THING is strong. Many people can’t shake it off. They’re glued to it.

As mentally scattered as many people might seem, they want to FOCUS…and if given the opportunity, they will.

Well, here is a grand opportunity. ONE PANDEMIC. ONE CAUSE. ONE VIRUS. ONE THREAT. ONE SOLUTION, THE VACCINE.

And it’s wrong, all wrong."
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (23rd August 2020), Constance (22nd August 2020), Delight (23rd August 2020), Satori (23rd August 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dispatches from the War: the killing fields of New York; putting Cuomo and Trump on notice; memo to Dr. Scott Atlas
    by Jon Rappoport
    8/31/20
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...ump-on-notice/

"Note: this is a re-publication of an article I wrote several months ago. The subject has dropped off the radar. I’m bringing it back. Nothing has been done to remedy the tragedy and the crimes detailed below.

BREAKING UPDATE—GreenMedInfo and GatewayPundit are reporting the CDC has quietly revised its COVID US death numbers. Instead of 161,000 deaths, the actual number is less than 10,000, in the category of “died from the virus and no other causes.”

GreenMedInfo: “The implications of this are jaw-dropping, confirming what so many of us have been saying for months, namely, the death stats have been overinflated, likely by several orders of magnitude. The CDC surreptitiously updated their COVID death statistics on August 26th, with astounding implications, namely, less than 10k of the 161k people the CDC has said ‘died from COVID’ were classified as having been killed by COVID-19 alone. The rest had 2-3 additional causes of death, the vast majority of which were chronic diseases indicative of poor health which long pre-existed this event. Sources:”

www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/#Comorbidities

www.data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Conditions-contributing-to-deaths-involving-corona/hk9y-quqm

A study from the Journal of the American Medical Association Network delivers stunning numbers that should make you stop in your tracks—

JAMA Network, April 22, 2020, “Presenting Characteristics, Comorbidities, and Outcomes Among 5700 Patients Hospitalized With COVID-19 in the New York City Area”:

“Mortality rates for those who received mechanical [breathing] ventilation in the 18-to-65 and older-than-65 age groups were 76.4% and 97.2%, respectively. Mortality rates for those in the 18-to-65 and older-than-65 age groups who did not receive mechanical ventilation were 19.8% and 26.6%, respectively.”

Well, of course, the people who were put on breathing ventilators were the most ill patients to begin with, right? That’s an unwarranted assumption. And only medical lunatics would continue to apply ANY treatment to a defined group with the staggering kill-rates quoted in the study.

A close and trusted researcher has told me the following: many older people live with chronically low oxygen levels. This may not be ideal, but they survive.

However, when such people arrive at hospitals, doctors can misinterpret the oxygen levels, believing these are dire emergency situations—and therefore, they sedate the patients and put them on ventilators. The patients die.

Then there is money. Insurance money. In a phone interview, physician and Minnesota state senator, Scott Jensen, told me that hospitals, who are suffering very deep financial losses, are incentivized by Medicare to label as many patients as possible “COVID-19,” and to put them on ventilators.

Jensen stated that a patient on Medicare, diagnosed with straight pneumonia, would bring a $4600 payment to the hospital. The same patient, labeled “COVID-19 pneumonia,” would bring $13,000. And if that patient is put on a ventilator: $39,000.

Result? Patients unnecessarily and murderously put on ventilators.

In New York, there are many elderly and very ill people, suffering from long-term conditions that have nothing to do with an epidemic. They have been treated for years with toxic drugs and toxic vaccines. They already have lung problems. Massive propaganda about the COVID virus terrifies them. They believe they might be “infected.” Then they ARE diagnosed with COVID, isolated from family and friends, and they they give up and die. Prematurely. Their deaths are BROUGHT ON AND FORCED by the COVID diagnosis and the isolation. And, in many instances, by ventilators.

NO VIRUS NEEDED.

These old people? Using worldometers.info for data, as of May 13, those 65 and older account for an astonishing 73.6 percent of all COVID deaths in New York.

The 75 and older group accounts, all on its own, for 48.7 percent of all COVID deaths in the city.

NO VIRUS NEEDED.

There is more to say about the issue of hypoxia (low oxygen levels in the blood of patients). A number of patients in New York have mystified ER doctors because they show up with this condition.

WebMD lists a number of obvious causes for hypoxia: asthma attack; trauma (injury); COPD; emphysema; bronchitis; pain medicines, “and other drugs that hold back breathing”; heart problems; anemia, “a low number of red blood cells, which carry oxygen.”

Among the drugs that can cause the oxygen deprivation known as hypoxia? From drugabuse.com: “…opiate [opioid] drugs also slow your breathing…and in case of an overdose, your breathing is slowed to a virtually non-existent and lethal level.”

Is anyone looking into THAT, in New York?

More from drugabuse.com: “In the U.S., a whopping 44 people die each and every day as a result of respiratory arrest brought on by prescription opioid overdose. The opioids depress your breathing, bring on heavy sedation and make it impossible to wake up. What’s more, the opioids found in painkillers are the same ones found in heroin, which caused over 8,000 overdose deaths in 2013.”

2018 estimate of deaths from opioid overdoses in New York: 3000. Many more people in the New York area are addicted to these drugs. In New York State, in 2017, the number of people discharged from hospitals, after treatment for opioid overdose or dependency: 25,000.

In 2020, people who have developed opioid hypoxia are misdiagnosed with “COVID-19 lung problems.” Some of these people would be sedated further, put on ventilators—ignoring the need to deal with their overdose, their addiction, their withdrawal—and they die.

New York City, opioids, heroin, severe breathing problems, hypoxia, ventilators with sedation, death.

None of this requires the existence or transmission of a purported coronavirus.

And hypoxia can be alleviated with oxygen delivered through means other than ventilators.

Of course, the governor of New York, Cuomo, has opted to order tens of thousands of ventilators for his State, in order to “save lives.”

Trump, too, has taken emergency action to produce and provide more ventilators for America. Make death great again."

SOURCES:

www.jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2765184

www.nypost.com/2020/04/06/nyc-doctor-says-coronavirus-ventilator-settings-are-too-high/

www.cdc.gov/sars/about/faq.html

www.webmd.com/asthma/guide/hypoxia-hypoxemia#1

www.drugabuse.com/take-my-breath-away-a-deadly-warning-about-opiates/

www.medscape.com/viewarticle/922932

www.health.ny.gov/statistics/opioid/data/pdf/nys_opioid_annual_report_2019.pdf

www.blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/04/12/state-senator-and-doctor-exposes-medicare-payouts-for-covid-19-patients

www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 31st August 2020 at 20:08. Reason: fixed inactive links
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Delight (31st August 2020), greybeard (31st August 2020), Philippe (31st August 2020), TomKat (31st August 2020), wondering (10th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The whole scam just fell apart: COVID test, overwhelming number of false positives
    by Jon Rappoport
    September 1, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...lse-positives/

"Townhall.com, August 29: “According to The New York Times, potentially 90 percent of those who have tested positive for COVID-19 have such insignificant amounts of the virus present in their bodies that such individuals do not need to isolate nor are they candidates for contact tracing. Leading public health experts are now concerned that overtesting is responsible for misdiagnosing a huge number of people with harmless amounts of the virus in their systems.”

“’Most of these people are not likely to be contagious…’ warns The Times.”

Yes, that’s what the NY Times is confessing (8/29): “Some of the nation’s leading public health experts are raising a new concern in the endless debate over coronavirus testing in the United States: The standard tests are diagnosing huge numbers of people who may be carrying relatively insignificant amounts of the virus. Most of these people are not likely to be contagious…”

“In three sets of testing data…compiled by officials in Massachusetts, New York and Nevada, up to 90 percent of people testing positive carried barely any virus, a review by The Times found.”

Let me break this down for you, because it’s a lot worse than the Times admits. The rabbit hole goes much deeper—and I’ve been reporting on the deeper facts for months.

The issue appears to be the ballooning sensitivity of the PCR test. It’s so sensitive that it picks up inconsequential tiny, tiny amounts of virus that couldn’t harm a flea—and it calls these amounts “positive.”

Therefore, millions of people are labeled “positive/infected” who carry so little virus that no harm would come to them or anyone they come in contact with.

That would be bad enough. But the truth is, the PCR test is not able to produce ANY reliable number that reflects how much virus a person is carrying. A lot, a little, it doesn’t matter.

The test has never been validated, in a large-scale study, for the ability to quantify the amount of virus a person is carrying. I’ve proposed how that study should be done IN THE REAL WORLD, NOT IN THE LAB.

You take 1000 people and remove tissue samples from them. A lab puts these samples through its PCR and announces which virus it found in each case and how much virus it found in each case.

It says: “All right, in patients 23, 46, 76, 89, 265 we found a high amount of virus.”

That should mean these particular patients are visibly sick. They will have obvious clinical symptoms. Why? Because actual illness requires millions of millions of a virus replicating in the body.

So now we unblind these particular patients with high amounts of virus, according to the PCR. Are they, in fact, sick? Or are they running marathons and swimming five miles a day? Let’s see. For real.

THIS VALIDATION OF THE PCR HAS NEVER BEEN DONE.

Therefore, the claim that the PCR can determine how much virus is in a human is completely and utterly unproven. Period.

Therefore, ALL the PCR tests being done on people all over the world reflect NOTHING about illness, infection, contagion, or transmission.

The scam is wall to wall.

But there’s more.

The PCR isn’t even testing for a particular virus in the first place. It’s using a piece of RNA assumed to be part of a virus. The assumption is unproven.

And finally, as I’ve been writing and demonstrating for months, there is no evidence that researchers used proper procedure to discover “a new coronavirus that is causing a pandemic.”

Therefore, the PCR test, as worthless as it already is, aims to show the presence of a germ that has never been shown to exist.

But let’s lock down the planet, destroy economies and untold numbers of lives in the process."

SOURCES:

www.townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/08/29/it-looks-like-a-lot-of-those-positive-covid-tests-should-have-been-negative-n2575305

www.nytimes.com/2020/08/29/health/coronavirus-testing.html
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st September 2020 at 16:15. Reason: fixed inactive links
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (1st September 2020), mountain_jim (1st September 2020), pueblo (1st September 2020), thepainterdoug (1st September 2020), wondering (10th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The political battle over a COVD vaccine: your health is of no concern
    by Jon Rappoport
    September 7, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...-of-no-concern

"The news media are accusing Trump of trying to rush a COVID vaccine into use by November 1, just before the election: “The president is playing politics.”

Suddenly, the press is expressing “deep concern” about the safety and efficacy of the vaccine. Experts are being trotted out to issue warnings.

The White House is saying they would never compromise the safety of the public.

The FDA is strenuously insisting their decision to authorize a COVID vaccine will be undertaken with extreme care, and will not bow to pressure.

Of course, if Obama or Hillary were in the White House now, the press would be praising them for their efforts to move “full speed ahead.”

If Trump were now talking about a need to delay the vaccine, in order to “get it right,” the press would be screaming about the necessity of approving a vaccine quickly “to save lives.”

As I’ve been writing, the media definition of science is now “the opposite of whatever Trump says.”

The White House definition is whatever the White House says.

The public is caught in the middle.

There are three leading corporate competitors vying for an upcoming COVID vaccine. One of them is Moderna. This is a small US company that has never brought a product of any kind to market. In other words, their credibility is zero. Yet they’ve garnered half a billion dollars of federal money for research. The press isn’t screaming about that.

Fauci likes Moderna. Bill Gates likes Moderna.

Why?

Mostly because Moderna’s vaccine is deploying an experimental RNA technology. RNA tech has never been approved for any product. In past clinical trials, serious adverse effects have occurred. But who cares?

RNA vaccine technology allows cheaper, faster, and easier production of vaccines. That’s the whole point. IF Moderna’s COVID vaxx can be jammed through the approval process, then all future vaccines can be developed within months, not years.

“We’ve just discovered twelve new viruses that are causing human diseases…and we’ll have twelve new vaccines ready to go by Christmas.”

Again, the health of the public is of no concern. Adverse effects, such as the body attacking itself (RNA technology)? The permanent alteration of genetic makeup (DNA technology)? No problem. Plunge ahead.

There is more. Two recent developments have cancelled the need for a vaccine, even for those who love vaccines and believe a novel coronavirus a) exists and b) is causing harm:

ONE: The CDC quietly announced that only 6 percent of all official COVID deaths have occurred in cases where the virus was the single factor. In all other cases, the patients had several prior medical conditions—meaning, in effect, there was no need to invoke a virus to account for their deaths. (I have explained this in great detail in past articles. We are talking about the forced premature deaths of the elderly.)

TWO: The New York Times stated the result of a broad study, which showed that up to 90 percent of all COVID cases, based on a positive PCR test, were false positives. Non-cases.

Combining these two developments, the implication is quite clear: we’re in the middle of a less-than-average “flu season.”

No need for any vaccine.

No need for any Tony Fauci.

No need for any Bill Gates.

No need for any CDC or WHO.

It’s over.

But as in any war, there are people who don’t get the memo. They keep fighting and lying and destroying. They’re war criminals. In this case, their true intent has nothing to do with the fake pandemic. They want vast economic destruction leading to a Brave New World.

Here is a backgrounder on that subject. I wrote it in March:

Notes on the fall-out from the present unnecessary disaster

This covert op called PANDEMIC is about LOCKDOWNS, economic destruction, and the further pacification of the population.

A bereft population more dependent than ever on governments and official authorities. Long-term, a dazed population gradually guided into a heavily technocratic future—wall to wall surveillance, smart cities, Internet of Things, universal guaranteed income tied to social credit score. Most importantly: assigned energy quotas for every citizen. CONTROL.

Social distancing and the suspicion of people directed against each other, owing to possible “infection,” will create a more isolated and atomized society.

The tendency for people to think of themselves as eternal medical patients, under doctor’s orders, will be encouraged, non-stop. Accept diagnoses, take drugs and vaccines.

Governments and their media partners will continue to broadcast warnings about future epidemics and the need for vigilance. Talking heads will intone, “We have a new normal now. We’re never going back to the way things were before. The world of interdependence gives us many benefits, but it also carries dangers…”

As I’ve emphasized, technocracy has the goal of using energy production and consumption as the monitor of our lives. A voice comes from the wall of the apartment: “Mr. Smith, this is your Meter Friend, Sam. Your energy use for the month is nearing its limit. As you know, that use is measurable in real time, and as of the moment, you only have sixteen units left, owing to the large diversion of electricity to medical emergency centers. We will institute dimming and brownouts in your home, to keep your social credit score stable…” CONTROL.

What makes this system of measuring the production and use of energy, planet-wide, moment to moment, possible? The Internet of Things. And we’re told the technology enabling the IoT is 5G, rolling out now.

Never forget what David Rockefeller, arch Globalist, wrote about China, in 1973, after his agent, Richard Nixon, had worked a “miracle,” opening up trade with the Communist colossus, after 25 years of diplomatic freeze:

“Whatever the price of the Chinese Revolution [30-60 million killed by their own government], it has obviously succeeded not only in producing more efficient and dedicated administration, but also in fostering high morale and community of purpose. The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao’s leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history.” (“From a China Traveler”, NY Times, August 10, 1973.)

China has always been the favored Globalist model—burgeoning corporate capitalism attached to, and embedded in, the center of brutal top-down dictatorship.

Who provided the rationale for the declaration of the pandemic and everything that followed? The Chinese regime, when they suddenly locked down 50 million people in three cities overnight. They broke the ice. And where did the egregiously phony counting of COVID cases first raise its head in the West? In Italy, where a national lockdown was declared. Italy, floating on Chinese money, in the One Belt, One Road project.

To whom was the first note of praise for the handling of the pandemic issued, from the head of the United Nations? The Chinese regime. The initial creation of the UN was spearheaded by the Rockefeller Empire.

Freedom and liberty will be further stained by the familiar substitute of security. “Yes, we still have the modified and updated right to assemble and travel and speak our minds, but the principle of limit and caution and common sense should guide our actions, in order to protect the community from new potential epidemics and infections…”

And if the CDC and the World Health Organization decide that a heavy flu season demands lockdowns, in certain hotspots, many people will breathe a sigh of relief and say, “Glad it’s not where I live. This is nothing compared with the COVID lockdowns…”

In 1970, no US politician would have dreamed of shutting down half of America, including New York and California. But 50 years later, it was done, with only minor hesitation. You can fill in the blanks yourself and note what’s changed in the interim. But certainly, the parade of mini-epidemic ops has helped to tune up the citizenry. Boil frog slowly, then turn up flame quickly.

As for universal guaranteed income (UGI), it’s not the easiest sell in the world. But the bridge will be “all those people hurt by the lockdowns.” Help given, on top of the present welfare programs…channeled into new help programs, and still newer ones, until UGI is a fait accompli. “We’re all in this together.” Echoes of the phony, cheap, gold-painted Obama Declaration. But in order to keep those UGI checks coming, people will have to OBEY. Cross the street against a red light, park in the wrong space, miss a doctor’s appointment, shoot your mouth off at a local community council meeting, tell your boss at work he’s acting like a little Napoleon, pay your taxes after the deadline, refuse to submit to a medical diagnostic test, and your social credit score will dip. And that means your monthly government check will undergo an investigation, conducted by an AI algorithm. Your allotment will drop. Learn your lesson.

Couldn’t happen here? Neither could a bull**** pandemic requiring massive lockdowns and orders not to leave home unless you’re buying toxic medical drugs or food.

In 1987, I started telling people that the medical cartel was the most dangerous of all cartels, long-term. I saw the covert op called AIDS playing out on the world stage, on the backs of people suffering and dying for reasons that had nothing to with the virus called HIV. I watched every medical provider fall in line with the official virus story, and I listened to a few of them tell me, off the record, that they knew the science was a rank fraud but there was “nothing they could do.” They’re falling in line now, too.

When the [worthless] diagnostic tests are fiddled to show that the pandemic is finally declining, everybody and his brother will say the containment measures were responsible for the victory. The CDC and the World Health Organization will humbly accept pats on the back, and pop champagne corks.

Some people will continue to wear medical masks when they venture outdoors, as a sign of their virtue. You should stop them on the street and congratulate them. A large roll of baloney makes a nice gift.

Despite what I’m writing in this article, Doom is not foretold, except for those who want it. The future is not written. Voices, especially when they reach a large number, are heard.

I expect technology to be developed that can perform all sorts of new tricks involving remote sensing of humans vis-a-vis their state of health—far more sophisticated than registering body temperature. The sensing [and the diagnosing] will be modeled on the same sort of fraudulent basis as present-day versions in doctors’ offices and hospitals, when it comes to germ indicators and contagion. Even remote sensing of “mental health indicators” will come into play. All sold as share-and-care protection of the community.

Something like this will appear on the news: “It’s emerged that the mall shooter, who killed 26 people last week, had missed three appointments with a doctor, and had ignored the CDC sensor unit that remotely diagnosed him with Bipolar Disorder. Authorities are investigating the AI red flag, to see whether the system had malfunctioned. Dr. Henry Posh, of the CDC, warned that some systems are still not online, because states are waiting on federal grants for funding…”

Of course, the shooter had missed no appointments. He was a drug addict who had been turned into a walking time bomb by psyop specialists. He was supposed to go off and thus provide a cautionary tale about the need for medical obedience.

What CDC/WHO really want is a fake epidemic in which the chimerical virus is said to affect brain function. That’s the Holy Grail. Then words and thoughts will constitute de facto diagnostic evidence. “If you find yourself thinking A, B, or C, call 911.” The authorities realize they’ll have to lead up to it. We’re not quite there. Yet.

In the new mythos, everyone is suffering from some disease or disorder at all times. It’s just a matter of diagnosis and treatment.

—end of March excerpt—

Rebellion is in order. Complete resistance to this future.

What does that mean? It means many things.

Support of sheriffs and other law-enforcement personnel who know the score and refuse to go along with lockdowns and other fascist measures.

Rallies, protests.

Finding a way to go back to work. To re-open businesses. To forge new businesses. To engage in trade and barter. To bust the lockdown bubbles.

Spreading information by any means possible. Information about what’s actually going on. About the scientific fakery.

It means lawsuits against lockdowns and mandated vaccines all around the world.

It means, for some people, giving up their no-hope attitude.

For some people, it means stopping flailing around and pretending they have no idea what to do.

It means putting freedom over and above control.

It means individuals imagining and then implementing strategies they’ve never thought of before.

It means exposing disguises posing as solutions which are really elements of tyranny.

IT MEANS ALL THE THINGS YOU KNOW IT MEANS.

A final note on China. The regime is in the process of building a surveillance-control-prediction web that goes beyond what most people can fathom. Government partnerships with their institutes and corporations and research labs are constructing a system whose goal is real-time surveillance that covers every inch of interior and exterior space in China.

This would include the space inside their citizens’ bodies. This would include predicting who will engage in illegal non-conformist activity.

China is already selling pieces of this emerging system to other nations.

Again, China is the favored Globalist model for the world."

Memo to Dr. Scott Atlas, new White House coronavirus advisor
    He’s already made two forward-looking points: positive PCR tests in asymptomatic people mean nothing; and the only way to establish mass immunity is through mass exposure out in the open, not lockdowns.
    by Jon Rappoport
    September 8, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...virus-advisor/

Scott,

Where to begin? No new virus was ever shown to exist via proper proof. Worthless diagnostic test. Sixteen ways case and death numbers are being faked. If there were a virus, the only way to stop it would be through open massive public exposure and the gaining of natural immunity. Therefore, no lockdowns, no masks, no distancing, no vast economic destruction under the watch of a president whose whole program was based on expanding the economy. Is that enough for starters?

I’d really like to know what went on the room, back in March, when Fauci walked in with Neil Ferguson’s preposterous computer predictions of COVID deaths in the US and spoke with Trump.

Did no one bring up the fact that Ferguson’s whole career has been a string of failed predictions? Was there zero due diligence? Did some economic advisor open his mouth and tell the president what a long-term lockdown would do to the economy? Fifty million people unemployed? Well over a million businesses destroyed?

I hope you understand that Moderna is Fauci’s favorite vaccine company, and his agency, NIAID, stands to rake in cash if Moderna’s shot turns out to be the choice for COVID—when, in fact, no vaccine is necessary.

I hope you know Moderna is a little punk firm that has never brought a product of any kind to market, and yet garnered $500 million in fed funds to research a vaccine.

On top of that, Moderna is deploying RNA technology, which has never been approved for any pharmaceutical product, and has caused, in trials, serious adverse effects.

Are you aware the NY Times recently reported on a large study showing up to 90 percent of all US COVID cases have been false positives, owing to the extreme sensitivity of the PCR test? Not enough virus present in humans to harm a flea. No likelihood of contagion, either.

Have you read the results of a New York study revealing patients over the age of 65 who are put on ventilators die at the staggering rate of 97.2 percent? Yet, Cuomo and Trump keep pushing ventilators.

COVID is old people. Period. No virus necessary. They’re all suffering from long-term, multiple, serious health conditions. They’ve all been treated, for years, with toxic medical drugs. They’re terrified at the possibility of a COVID diagnosis. Then they are diagnosed with COVID. Then they’re isolated and cut off from family and friends. And they die. NO VIRUS NECESSARY.

And THAT makes the recent CDC revelation about death numbers more relevant than most people can fathom. The CDC states that only 6 percent of all US COVID deaths have been unambiguously caused by a virus alone. The other 94 percent are overwhelmingly the old people I just described. Get it?

And now comes a new group of lunatics—computer modelers from the University of Washington, who are predicting the US death toll from COVID will rise above 600,000 this winter. Pressed into their amateur thickly sliced baloney—they ignore the CDC “correction” of death numbers I just mentioned.

Do not let the White House buy this latest death-number projection. Tell Trump one unimaginable screw-up (accepting Ferguson’s criminal projection) is quite enough.

Gather up your forces, Scott. Talk to Dr. John Ioannidis and his merry band of colleagues who tried to get through to Trump and failed, just before you were appointed coronavirus advisor.

Bring the house. You know Fauci and Gates and their sub-honchos are angling for another serious lockdown this winter, when they’re going to make every possible case of flu-like illness over into COVID.

You accepted the White House invite. You bought the ticket, now take the ride. The full ride. Don’t stint.

In case you haven’t figured it out yet, this is an operation to wreck economies worldwide. The preposterous virus narrative is the cover story, concealing the objective of the actual war.

Don’t let the DC attack dogs back you into a corner and shut you up.

You have nothing to lose but your reputation in the eyes of people who don’t matter. They’ve already taken you off their dance card.

The country could lose itself.

In this situation, there is no defense. There is only offense.

If they kick you to the curb, you can come and work with us. You don’t get paid, but the one perk is enormous. You get to define the terms of the battle. And oh yes, you don’t have to speak with numbskulls, hustlers, shysters, and sociopaths."
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Blacklight43 (9th September 2020), greybeard (9th September 2020), mountain_jim (9th September 2020), Peace in Oz (9th September 2020), pueblo (9th September 2020), wondering (10th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

A very important post which does not need comment.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Blacklight43 (9th September 2020), wondering (10th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

COVID diagnostic test: worst test ever devised?
    by Jon Rappoport
    September 10, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...-ever-devised/

"The need for the COVID test is being hyped to the skies. More tests automatically create more case numbers. This allows heads of state and national governments to whipsaw the public:

“We were re-opening the economy, but now, with the escalating case numbers, we’ll have to impose lockdowns again…”

This wreaks more havoc and economic destruction, which is the true goal of the COVID operation. Its cruelty is boundless.

In this article, I present quotes from official sources about their own diagnostic test for the coronavirus, the PCR.

Spoiler alert: the admitted holes and shortcomings of the test are devastating.

From “CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel” [1]:

“Detection of viral RNA may not indicate the presence of infectious virus or that 2019-nCoV is the causative agent for clinical symptoms.”

Translation: A positive test doesn’t guarantee that the COVID virus is causing infection at all. And, ahem, reading between the lines, maybe the COVID virus might not be in the patient’s body at all, either.

From the World Health Organization (WHO): “Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) technical guidance: Laboratory testing for 2019-nCoV in humans” [2]:

“Several assays that detect the 2019-nCoV have been and are currently under development, both in-house and commercially. Some assays may detect only the novel virus [COVID] and some may also detect other strains (e.g. SARS-CoV) that are genetically similar.”

Translation: Some PCR tests register positive for types of coronavirus that have nothing to do with COVID—including plain old coronas that cause nothing more than a cold.

The WHO document adds this little piece: “Protocol use limitations: Optional clinical specimens for testing has [have] not yet been validated.”

Translation: We’re not sure which tissue samples to take from the patient, in order for the test to have any validity.

From the FDA: “LabCorp COVID-19RT-PCR test EUA Summary: ACCELERATED EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION (EUA) SUMMARYCOVID-19 RT-PCR TEST (LABORATORY CORPORATION OF AMERICA)” [3]:

“…The SARS-CoV-2RNA [COVID virus] is generally detectable in respiratory specimens during the acute phase of infection. Positive results are indicative of the presence of SARS-CoV-2 RNA; clinical correlation with patient history and other diagnostic information is necessary to determine patient infection status…THE AGENT DETECTED MAY NOT BE THE DEFINITE CAUSE OF DISEASE (CAPS are mine). Laboratories within the United States and its territories are required to report all positive results to the appropriate public health authorities.”

Translation: On the one hand, we claim the test can “generally” detect the presence of the COVID virus in a patient. But we admit that “the agent detected” on the test, by which we mean COVID virus, “may not be the definite cause of disease.” We also admit that, unless the patient has an acute infection, we can’t find COVID. Therefore, the idea of “asymptomatic patients” confirmed by the test is nonsense. And even though a positive test for COVID may not indicate the actual cause of disease, all positive tests must be reported—and they will be counted as “COVID cases.” Regardless.

From a manufacturer of PCR test kit elements, Creative Diagnostics, “SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus Multiplex RT-qPCR Kit” [4]:

“Regulatory status: For research use only, not for use in diagnostic procedures.”

Translation: Don’t use the test result alone to diagnose infection or disease. Oops.

“non-specific interference of Influenza A Virus (H1N1), Influenza B Virus (Yamagata), Respiratory Syncytial Virus (type B), Respiratory Adenovirus (type 3, type 7), Parainfluenza Virus (type 2), Mycoplasma Pneumoniae, Chlamydia Pneumoniae, etc.”

Translation: Although this company states the test can detect COVID, it also states the test can read FALSELY positive if the patient has one of a number of other irrelevant viruses in his body. What is the test proving, then? Who knows? Flip a coin.

“Application Qualitative”

Translation: This clearly means the test is not suited to detect how much virus is in the patient’s body. I’ll cover how important this admission is in a minute.

“The detection result of this product is only for clinical reference, and it should not be used as the only evidence for clinical diagnosis and treatment. The clinical management of patients should be considered in combination with their symptoms/signs, history, other laboratory tests and treatment responses. The detection results should not be directly used as the evidence for clinical diagnosis, and are only for the reference of clinicians.”

Translation: Don’t use the test as the exclusive basis for diagnosing a person with COVID. And yet, this is exactly what health authorities are doing all over the world. All positive tests must be reported to government agencies, and they are counted as COVID cases.

Those quotes, from official government and testing sources, torpedo the whole “scientific” basis of the test.

And now, I’ll add another lethal blow: the test has never been validated properly as an instrument to detect disease. Even if we blindly assumed it can detect the presence of the COVID virus in a patient, it doesn’t show HOW MUCH virus is in the body. And that is key, because in order to even begin talking about actual illness in the real world, not in a lab, the patient would need to have millions and millions of the virus actively replicating in his body.

Proponents of the test assert that it CAN measure how much virus is in the body. To which I reply: prove it.

Prove it in a way it should have been proved decades ago—but never was.

Take five hundred people and remove tissue samples from them. The people who take the samples do NOT do the test. The testers will never know who the patients are and what condition they’re in.

The testers run their PCR on the tissue samples. In each case, they say which virus they found and HOW MUCH of it they found.

“All right, in patients 24, 46, 65, 76, 87, and 93 we found a great deal of virus.”

Now we un-blind those patients. They should all be sick, because they have so much virus replicating in their bodies. Are they sick? Are they running marathons? Let’s find out.

This OBVIOUS vetting of the test has never been done. That is an enormous scandal. Where are the controlled test results in 500 patients, a thousand patients? Nowhere.

The PCR is an unproven fraud.

“But…but…what about all the sick and dying people…why are they sick?”

I’ve written thousands of words answering that question, in past articles. A NUMBER of conditions—none involving COVID, and most involving old traditional diseases—are making people sick.

There are other large-scale studies of the PCR test that have never been done. I’ve covered them in detail, in prior articles. To summarize: a study using a thousand patients, in which their tissue samples are sent to 30 different labs for analysis and verdicts, to see whether the results are uniform from lab to lab; and a study of 1000 patients, in which the results are compared with the results of analysis by electron microcopy. These large studies—never done.

In other words, the PCR test has never been adequately tested; it has never been properly validated as a diagnostic tool.

Here, from Canadian researcher David Crowe’s bombshell paper, FLAWS IN CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC THEORY, is a key quote about the PCR test [5]:

“A review of 33 RT-PCR tests for COVID-19 approved under US FDA Emergency Use Authorizations showed a wide range of differences in what the tests were looking for and how they decided whether they had found it. The tests look for a variety of different segments (‘genes’) of the presumed COVID-19 genome, that only amounts to about 1% or less of the total genome, which is about 30,000 bases. Perhaps the worst feature of the tests is how they decide whether the sample is positive if more than one [‘gene’] segment is being looked for. Some tests look for only one, so it must be present for a positive. But tests that look for two segments are split between those that require both to be present and those that require either one for a positive. Some tests look for three segments but only require any two to be present, while one test insisted on all three. Tests that allow a segment to be undetected raise the question of how it can be said that a virus was detected when an important part of it was missing.”

If the PCR is a uniform standardized test, a rabbit is a spaceship.

Speaking of lack of uniformity in test results, here is a quote from Stephen Bustin, who is considered one of the foremost experts on PCR in the world. The excerpt is from his 2017 article, “Talking the talk, but not walking the walk: RT-qPCR as a paradigm for the lack of reproducibility in molecular research” [6]:

“Awareness of variability problems associated with PCR has been long-standing, with the first report describing inconsistencies with replicate and serial specimens evaluated within and between laboratories as early as 1992. The lack of a theoretical understanding of the dynamic processes involved in PCR, especially with respect to the amplification of nonreproducible and/or unexpected amplification products, was also highlighted decades ago. These observations and the resulting implications are largely disregarded.”

Here is the story of an epic failure of the PCR, right out in the open, for all to see. The reference is the NY Times, January 22, 2007, “Faith in Quick Tests Leads to Epidemic That Wasn’t.” [7]

“Dr. Brooke Herndon, an internist at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, could not stop coughing…By late April, other health care workers at the hospital were coughing…”

“For months, nearly everyone involved thought the medical center had had a huge whooping cough outbreak, with extensive ramifications. Nearly 1,000 health care workers at the hospital in Lebanon, N.H., were given a preliminary test and furloughed from work until their results were in; 142 people, including Dr. Herndon, were told they appeared to have the disease; and thousands were given antibiotics and a vaccine for protection. Hospital beds were taken out of commission, including some in intensive care.”

“Then, about eight months later, health care workers were dumbfounded to receive an e-mail message from the hospital administration informing them that the whole thing was a false alarm.”

“Now, as they look back on the episode, epidemiologists and infectious disease specialists say the problem was that they placed too much faith in a quick and highly sensitive molecular test [PCR] that led them astray.”

“There are no national data on pseudo-epidemics caused by an overreliance on such molecular tests, said Dr. Trish M. Perl, an epidemiologist at Johns Hopkins and past president of the Society of Health Care Epidemiologists of America. But, she said, pseudo-epidemics happen all the time. The Dartmouth case may have been one of the largest, but it was by no means an exception, she said.”

“Many of the new molecular [PCR] tests are quick but technically demanding, and each laboratory may do them in its own way. These tests, called ‘home brews,’ are not commercially available, and there are no good estimates of their error rates. But their very sensitivity makes false positives likely, and when hundreds or thousands of people are tested, as occurred at Dartmouth, false positives can make it seem like there is an epidemic.”

“’You’re in a little bit of no man’s land,’ with the new molecular [PCR] tests, said Dr. Mark Perkins, an infectious disease specialist and chief scientific officer at the Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics, a nonprofit foundation supported by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. ‘All bets are off on exact performance’.”

“With pertussis, she [Dr. Kretsinger, CDC] said, ‘there are probably 100 different P.C.R. protocols and methods being used throughout the country,’ and it is unclear how often any of them are accurate. ‘We have had a number of outbreaks where we believe that despite the presence of P.C.R.-positive results, the disease was not pertussis,’ Dr. Kretsinger added.”

“Dr. Cathy A. Petti, an infectious disease specialist at the University of Utah, said the story had one clear lesson.”

“’The big message is that every lab is vulnerable to having false positives,’ Dr. Petti said. ‘No single test result is absolute and that is even more important with a test result based on P.C.R’.”

There is more to report about the PCR test, and I have, but I’ll make this final point for now: I’ve presented, over the last several months, compelling evidence that no one proved the existence of the COVID virus, by proper scientific procedures, in the first place. So the PCR test would be looking for…what? A virus that isn’t there?

And on the back of this test, governments are wrecking economies all over the world, and untold numbers of human lives."

SOURCES:

[1] https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download

[2] https://www.who.int/emergencies/dise...atory-guidance

now redirects to…

https://www.who.int/emergencies/dise...e-publications

see also,…

blog.microbiologics.com/2019-novel-coronavirus-what-microbiologists-need-to-know/

[3] https://www.fda.gov/media/136151/download

[4] https://www.creative-diagnostics.com...277854-457.htm

[5] https://theinfectiousmyth.com/book/CoronavirusPanic.pdf

[6] https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...1111/eci.12801

[7] nytimes.com/2007/01/22/health/22whoop.html
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (10th September 2020), greybeard (10th September 2020), Philippe (10th September 2020), Satori (10th September 2020), wondering (10th September 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

As usual your research is superb onawah
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (10th September 2020), Icare (18th September 2020), onawah (15th September 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

COVID: Major case filed against Ohio governor and the state of Ohio for restricting freedom without legitimate justification
    by Jon Rappoport
    September 14, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...cting-freedom/

"Ohio attorney, Thomas Renz, on behalf of plaintiffs, has filed a case against the state of Ohio and Governor Mike DeWine. Renz is asking for a jury trial.

(Attorney press release posted here; Attorney plaintiff document filed with court posted here.)

This case, in the current climate, should provoke intense interest from the public, and from every lawyer within hailing distance.

Here is the impressive opening salvo in the court filing:

“In recent months, entire states have been imprisoned without due process and with the clear threat to impose such lockdowns again, interstate travel has been severely restricted, privacy rights have been devastated, numerous business takings without compensation, and many regulations being implemented without statutory process requirements under the guise of a health emergency that is roughly as dangerous as a seasonal influenza outbreak. The plaintiffs in this case have all been injured in various capacities by these unconstitutional actions, and without action by the Court, will be left without redress. More terrifying, without action by the Court, the Court will be setting future precedent that will allow states to withhold fundamental Constitutional rights, in violation of US Supreme Court precedent, circumventing the various levels of scrutiny applied to such rights, and justify such actions under public health emergency orders without subjecting those orders to any real review—just trust the bureaucrats because they are the experts.”

Here is the most important point: “We humbly ask the Court in this case to…Recognize that the political process and operative orders are invalid if based on false or misleading information… and recognize the criticality that all future emergency orders be based and maintained on clear, honest facts—particularly when such orders are infringing on Constitutional rights.”

In other words, a declared State of Emergency cannot stand on the mere basis of arbitrary edict.

Facts matter. Actual science matters. Reasons why an Emergency is declared matter.

People can’t be locked down and restrained from earning a living and having contact with other humans simply because a state authority decides to issue such orders.

If this case goes to trial, the door will open to the presentation of fact and science.

Attorney Renz, for the plaintiffs, is well aware of this, and his filing is studded with bold and accurate claims of fact:

“According to recent data from the Ohio COVID-19 Dashboard, we can see that the ‘spike’ in cases is actually just a spike in testing. The State went from a few thousand tests per day to 25,000 tests plus per day. The positivity rate for COVID-19 has remained fairly steady but there have been more tests.”

“When the Emergency was declared we heard a daily drumbeat about the danger and deaths related to COVID-19. Now that the case fatality rate has been shown to be roughly the same as the yearly flu…those [death] numbers are simply not scary to the public. As a result, the State sees no impact from talking about fatalities and has instead begun testing more so they could tell us there are more cases.”

“The PCR tests are generally viewed as the means of determining if a patient has COVID-19. The problem is that the inventor of the PCR test, who won a Nobel Prize in chemistry for the invention, specifically stated that the test was not well-suited to and never designed to diagnose disease. Much has been made about this in the press and elsewhere but the reason there are issues with PCR testing in relation to COVID is that PCR testing cannot detect how much of a virus exists in a person. Exposure of the existence of incomplete traces of a virus do not mean a person is infected with a disease [,] which is part of the reason the PCR tests have an elevated rate of false positives.”

“…there is not even a true standard for testing…Instead we have numerous tests from numerous vendors that may or may not have a similar standard for what it means to ‘have’ COVID-19. The CDC, governor, and ODH [Ohio Department of Health] know this so they have allowed for the diagnosis of cases based on as meaningless criteria as a cough in a community in which COVID supposedly exists.”

Plow through this quote and then receive the translation below: “Another document also came to light that is critical in demonstrating the egregiously misleading nature of the public COVID-19 data. On the final paragraph of page 39 of a document published by the FDA regarding instructions for a COVID-19 test is the following quote: ‘Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available, assays designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA (N gene; GenBank accession: MN908947.2) of known titer (RNA copies/μL) spiked into a diluent consisting of a suspension of human A549 cells and viral transport medium (VTM) to mimic clinical specimen’.”

“In plain English this means that there are no available pure 2019-nCOVvirus isolates to test against so instead an educated best guess is being used. The question this leads us to is how accurate can a test be for a virus that has not been defined…? If our freedoms are to be abridged under an emergency declaration related to a disease, should it not be a requirement that the disease at least be defined?”

As you can see, this case is being argued not only on Constitutional grounds, but on major and deep issues of science. The plaintiffs are not accepting “the Word from the experts.”

There is no reason why they, or anyone, should surrender and accept.

In Ohio, a bright light is shining in the darkness."
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (15th September 2020), greybeard (15th September 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Covid update: The grand Ohio legal case for our time, against kings on their thrones
    by Jon Rappoport
    9/15/20
    —You can hate the law until it’s not there anymore—
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...their-thrones/

"The news is coming fast, the implications are titanic.

On Monday, I wrote about Thomas Renz, the Ohio lawyer who is taking on a case for a set of plaintiffs, against Ohio Governor Mike DeWine and the state of Ohio.

The charge: DeWine has created massive damage through lockdowns and other “containment measures” designed to stop the spread of the purported coronavirus.

Against DeWine, attorney Renz has mounted a legal case to defeat both Constitutional violations AND gross scientific fraud.

(Attorney press release posted here; Attorney plaintiff document filed with court posted here: https://renzlaw.files.wordpress.com/...nt-final-1.pdf)

Update: A crucial part of this case is the DISCOVERY process. Attorney Renz and his colleagues would have the opportunity to sit down with key players in the COVID operation and grill them, in great detail, on matters of fact and science.

Imagine Fauci, Birx, Redfield in the room having to answer very probing questions UNDER OATH.

And the discovery proceedings would be made public, as they happen. Renz would be filing periodic reports with the court.

Another factor. The Ohio court, as part of its verdict, could grant PERMANENT INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. This means it could order the governor of Ohio to cancel the State of Emergency—thereby ending all orders and “containment measures” connected with the Emergency. No lockdowns, no mandatory masks, no mandatory distancing.

Yes, I’m aware that nothing is a slam-dunk in the judicial system. Fingers crossed. But this is a chance, an opportunity, a ray of light, a practical and real possibility.

Further, attorney Renz’s case is a model and a template for other lawyers, in other states and countries, who want to file similar cases.

When a government declares an Emergency, it must explain and justify it on the facts, not on lies and deceptions. Otherwise…

The Constitution no longer exists.

The Law no longer exists.

In their place, there is a reversion to a time of arbitrary edicts, handed down from kings and their wise ones who must not be doubted or challenged.

On what rational basis has Governor Mike DeWine taken away the freedom of citizens? Where is his evidence? What is the quality of that evidence, beyond the mere claim that “experts are always right”?

In his law suit against Governor DeWine, attorney Renz takes up big questions:

What are the REAL COVID case and death numbers?

How much flim-flam has been deployed to cook those numbers?

What is the underhanded definition of a COVID case?

Why is the PCR test useless?

Can a strip of RNA stand in for a virus that isn’t defined?

Is this a pandemic or is it just “another flu season?”

These are just a few of the many questions attorney Renz raises in his lengthy Ohio court filing. He has shocking answers. They do not depend on the news or the assumed primacy of the Coronavirus Task Force or a sitting president or a presidential candidate or a political party or governors. The answers don’t depend on what Governor DeWine thinks or what he has been told.

You could compare this case to a proceeding in which the evidence of a law-enforcement lab is challenged purely on the merits of its findings. The name of the lab doesn’t matter. The government agency which houses the lab doesn’t matter. The so-called reputation of the lab doesn’t matter. What matters is a searchlight centering on fact and truth.

The serious nature of the Ohio proceeding is magnified, because at stake is the freedom of many, many citizens. Their liberty, as enshrined in basic Law, is on the line.

We’re at a crossroads. This case and what happens to it are of vital importance.

Attorney Renz is asking for a jury trial. Citizens would be empaneled to listen to a profound and detailed UNCOVERING of evidentiary fraud, on a truly massive scale. And then this jury would hear how the fraud is leveraging the lockdowns and the destruction of businesses and lives, and the removal of freedom.

This case puts its arms around the immediate future of the country, the Constitution, the basic concept of Law, the difference between a jury and a King, and whatever still remains of 1776.

This case dives into the difference between claims of science, and science, and who controls the distinction.

Winning this one would expose a scientific fraud so solid, so dense, the whole world would see an iron curtain of a century’s duration exploding in front of their eyes.

Victory requires one imperative: follow the Law.

CODA…BREAKING… More good news: federal judge declares Pennsylvania governor’s COVID restrictions unconstitutional.

Bricks are falling out of the walls of the American imprisonment—

CBS News, Pittsburgh: “U.S. District Judge William Stickman IV, an appointee of President Donald Trump, sided with the plaintiffs. Stickman wrote in his ruling that the [Pennsylvania] Wolf administration’s pandemic policies have been overreaching, arbitrary and violated citizens’ constitutional rights…”

FOX News: “The ruling found that [Pennsylvania Governor] Wolf’s restrictions that required people to stay at home, placed size limits on gatherings and ordered ‘non-life-sustaining’ businesses to shut down were unconstitutional.”

In this case, the judge made his ruling strictly on Constitutional grounds. His conclusion is worth reading:

“…even in an emergency, the authority of the government is not unfettered. The liberties protected by the Constitution are not fair-weather freedoms — in place when times are good but able to be cast aside in times of trouble. There is no question that this Country has faced, and will face, emergencies of every sort. But the solution to a national crisis can never be permitted to supersede the commitment to individual liberty that stands as the foundation of the American experiment. The Constitution cannot accept the concept of a ‘new normal’ where the basic liberties of the people can be subordinated to open-ended emergency mitigation measures. Rather, the Constitution sets certain lines that may not be crossed, even in an emergency. Action taken by Defendants [Governor Wolf] crossed those lines. It is the duty of the Court to declare those actions unconstitutional. Thus, consistent with the reasons set forth above, the Court will enter judgement in favor of Plaintiffs.”

United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, US District Judge William S Stickman IV, County of Butler et al v. [Governor] Thomas W Wolf et al.

NO emergency is so great that it supersedes individual liberty and freedom.

Even if the science underlying the official response to COVID were true (which it decidedly is NOT), it wouldn’t justify tearing away Constitutional and natural freedoms.

The resistance to tyranny is alive.

A million peaceful protestors in Berlin; 460,000 bikers riding into Sturgis, South Dakota, where Governor Kristi Noem has never locked down; numerous other protests the mainstream press refuses to cover; the new groundbreaking Ohio lawsuit filing I’ve been covering; untold millions of people who know what a sham and a crime the whole COVID operation really is…

Lights are coming on and the wind has changed direction."
    Last edited by onawah; 16th September 2020 at 05:50.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

celticwarrior (16th September 2020), greybeard (16th September 2020), Philippe (16th September 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Overturning COVID restrictions and states of emergency
    by Jon Rappoport
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...-of-emergency/

“You think you got the horses for that? Well, good luck and God bless, but I tell you this…the last place you want to see me is in court.” (attorney Arthur Edens, in the film, Michael Clayton, 2007)

Memo to lawyers: What are you waiting for? File big cases now.

I’ve been covering the decision in the Pennsylvania COVID case and the court filing in Ohio. They give us the templates for potential victories in other states and countries.

(‘Lawsuit’ article archive here: https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/tag/lawsuit/)

In Pennsylvania (ruling), a federal judge just ruled that Governor Wolf’s COVID containment measures are unconstitutional. The judge went further. NO emergency cancels the Constitution. There is a line that cannot be crossed. The right to assemble, to have freedom of movement, to earn a living—they can’t be wiped off the board by lockdowns for ANY reason.

This is, indeed, a heroic ruling. It affirms the unmistakable rays of light emanating from the basis of the American Republic.

In Tom Renz’s gigantic Ohio filing against Governor Mike DeWine, both the Constitution and issues of fact/science are asserted. Facts mean something. A declaration of emergency must undergo scrutiny, to determine whether a clear and present danger justifies the declaration.

Otherwise, a government can destroy the Constitution, the rule of law, and human rights by falsely claiming danger when there is none. We would be back in the time of Royal Edict, with the king’s army as the “rationale.”

(Attorney press release posted here; Attorney plaintiff document filed with court posted here.)

In 2020, lunatic cultural proclivities, media propaganda, political jockeying, pretensions of science, scare tactics, rigging of “facts,” and profit motives are in the mix. They produce amnesia about basic principles.

The law, when correctly applied, refreshes memory and sweeps away a blizzard of claims and counter-claims. The law comes to the point.

Using the law, one can say to governors and their public health advisors, “You’ve been going on for months now about the COVID spread and the emergency and the containment measures, but we want to reduce this to basics: do you have the Constitutional right to strip away our freedoms, and is there a factual reason to believe a state of emergency is necessary—so we’re going to court.”

Or, putting it another way: “Sir, you’re holding a gun to my head while you’re explaining at length why I can’t move. But you see, nothing has happened in court yet. Meet my lawyer. Are you going to shoot us both? Is that where you really want to go?”

In Ohio, attorney Tom Renz, on behalf of his clients, and against the governor, is asking for a jury trial. He wants citizens to hear the complex arguments about COVID SCIENCE. He wants citizens to understand the con and the game that is being played, in great detail. This is impressive. Renz believes The People deserve to know and they are capable of understanding.

From my nearly 40 years working as a reporter, experience tells me attorney Renz is correct. When the truth is laid out step by step, The People come to their senses. They cut through their own malaise. They cut through media indoctrination. As if they once took a voyage to an island called Logic, they suddenly remember that voyage.

After all, the COVID lockdowns and the economic destruction are being visited on the population at large, so let a dozen of their members (OUR members) hear the case and adjudicate it.

I’m not naïve about courts and judges and lawyers and juries. But I do know that, among the denizens of that system, there are keen minds and persons of good will. Persons who know that the Law, as it was once enshrined by the Founders, is a beacon and a breakthrough.

It is a culmination, after centuries of struggle, which places freedom at the head of the table.

Freedom—not edicts, not lockdowns.

What is COVID science? Has the virus actually been defined? Have case and death numbers been drastically inflated? Is there a pandemic? Why is a diagnostic test that has so many holes, that has never been properly validated, being deployed? How many obfuscations has the CDC planted to hide official secrets?

Let’s go to court and turn on the lights and explore the rabbit hole."
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (17th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

To Trump aides: you have no idea how deep the CDC scandals go
    The Trump administration’s wrestling match with the CDC — behind the smoke and lies
    by Jon Rappoport
    September 17, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...c-scandals-go/

"Trump aides and CDC loyalists are at war over the CDC’s handling of COVID reports. Charges; counter-charges. [1]

A core issue is the veracity of CDC weekly updates on case and death numbers.

These are included in the “Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR).” [2] This is a long-standing, highly regarded, and widely referenced CDC publication.

Medical professionals (who aren’t known for their ability to think straight) rely on these CDC numbers.

Now that Trump aides are taking issue with the MMWR, defenders are circling the wagons. One such defender called the MMWR “the holy of holies.” [3]

So I had to write this article.

I had to revisit the 2009 Swine Flu case-counting fiasco.

You see, that summer, while the CDC was reporting thousands of Swine Flu cases in the US, they had secretly…

Stopped counting the numbers of cases. [4]

The person who discovered this was Sharyl Attkisson, the star investigative reporter for CBS News.

And Attkisson found out what was going on.

The overwhelming number of test samples, routinely gathered from the most likely Swine Flu patients in the US, were coming back from labs with…

No sign of Swine Flu or any other kind of flu.

My, my.

Attkisson published a piece about this massive scandal on the CBS News website. At that point, her investigation was…

Shut down.

No other major news outlet in the world picked up on her story and ran with it into the rabbit hole. The blackout was universal.

I eventually interviewed Attkisson. Here is a key excerpt:

Rappoport: In 2009, you spearheaded coverage of the so-called Swine Flu pandemic. You discovered that, in the summer of 2009, the Centers for Disease Control, ignoring their federal mandate, [secretly] stopped counting Swine Flu cases in America. Yet they continued to stir up fear about the “pandemic,” [through their MMWR reports] without having any real measure of its impact. Wasn’t that another investigation of yours that was shut down? Wasn’t there more to find out?

Attkisson: The implications of the story were even worse than that. We discovered through our FOI efforts that before the CDC mysteriously stopped counting Swine Flu cases, they had learned that almost none of the cases they had counted as Swine Flu was, in fact, Swine Flu or any sort of flu at all! The interest in the story from one [CBS] executive was very enthusiastic. He said it was “the most original story” he’d seen on the whole Swine Flu epidemic. But others pushed to stop it [after it was published on the CBS News website [4]] and, in the end, no [CBS television news] broadcast wanted to touch it. We aired numerous stories pumping up the idea of an epidemic, but not the one that would shed original, new light on all the hype. It was fair, accurate, legally approved and a heck of a story. With the CDC keeping the true Swine Flu stats secret, it meant that many in the public took and gave their children an experimental vaccine that may not have been necessary.

—end of interview excerpt—

The Swine Flu vaccine caused a number of severe injuries around the world.

About three weeks after Attkisson’s findings were published on the CBS News website, the CDC, obviously in a panic, decided to double down. If one lie is exposed, tell an even bigger one. A much bigger one.

Here, from a November 12, 2009, WebMD article is the CDC’s response: “Shockingly, 14 million to 34 million U.S. residents — the CDC’s best guess is 22 million — came down with H1N1 swine flu by Oct. 17 [2009].” (“22 million cases of Swine Flu in US,” by Daniel J. DeNoon). [5]

Are your eyeballs popping? They should be.

In the summer of 2009, the CDC secretly stops counting Swine Flu cases in America, because the overwhelming percentage of lab samples from the most likely Swine Flu patients shows no sign of Swine Flu or any other kind of flu.

There is no Swine Flu epidemic. It’s a hoax.

Then, the CDC estimates there are 22 MILLION cases of Swine Flu in the US.

Since 1987, I’ve been documenting lies and scandals at the CDC. Here I’m just recounting one. But it’s sufficient to show that the “holy of holies,” the CDC MMWR, is on the level of three random rocks found in the desert, which are then called a sacred church founded by aliens from Saturn.

My advice to Trump aides is: keep digging into the CDC. Publish your findings in detail. You’re going to uncover rubble and rubbish posing as science on a scale you can’t imagine."

SOURCES:

[1] https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ovid-19-412809

[2] https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/index.html

[3] https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m3589.full

[4] https://www.cbsnews.com/news/swine-f...overestimated/

[5] https://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/n...n1-swine-flu#1
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

selinam (18th September 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Matrix Revealed: Cartels That Run The World
    Sep 20 2020
    by Jon Rappoport
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...run-the-world/

"The following information comes from insider interviews with Ellis Medavoy and Richard Bell, two people I interview extensively in my collection, The Matrix Revealed. This is just a brief taste of what they have to say…

Major institutions on this planet that control Military, Money, Energy, Government, Medical, Corporate, Media, and Education are becoming, more and more, global cartels, horizontally integrated across national borders.

This is more than a top-down command process. It’s organically evolving. Three steps forward, two steps back. There is a great deal of competition among the components of a given cartel, but there is also cooperation. And in the long run, the see-saw is tipping in the direction of cooperation, as these entities realize they may well have more to gain that way.

I can’t stress too strongly this EVOLVING process. All attempts to merely assume twelve men in a room run the planet fall woefully short.

Instead, over time, people who lead a powerful institution (like Energy, for example) look out and recognize more major players, and in this recognition there is an impulse to compete and win and destroy, but there is also an impulse to build commonality and therefore monopolize the entire territory.

During one conversation with retired master propagandist Ellis Medavoy, I asked him about the extent of mutual cooperation in his given field, psychological warfare. He responded:

“Twenty years ago, I would have said we were all operating separately and jealously. Each of us was mining his own contacts and building his false pictures of reality for the masses. But then things began to change. Globally. First of all, more of us were pushing the same holograms. And because communication and travel were speeding up so rapidly, we were working a lot of the same venues. We would run into each other more often. We began to share information. I mean, it was cautious. We weren’t gushing with unbridled love, I assure you. The competitive factor was still strong. And we had fights. But through all that, we began to see through the fog, so to speak. We began to understand the effectiveness of cooperating. We would test each other with privileged information, to see if we could trust each other to keep it private. A tidbit here, a tidbit there.

“And you see, behind us, other groups were finding commonality, too. For example, in the area of medical propaganda, where I operated a lot of the time. And these groups saw they could join together for specific operations, on an international scale. They could push enormous lies globally, and everyone of their class would profit and gain wider control. So I would find myself working with a psy warfare guy from, say, France, or Germany in a joint venture. We would rub elbows. We’d be feeding from the same basic money trough.

“We’d both be briefed by a team of intelligence experts, and those experts would be of several nationalities. Slowly, I saw a new kind of umbrella structure emerging.

“See, suppose during the secret lead-up to a planned economic crisis [money cartel], you can distract everybody with a phony epidemic [medical cartel]. Do you see? Leaders perceive a reason to cooperate. Planners become more intelligent and clever. They reach across lines they never would have reached across before…

“You begin to see the outlines of a much more inclusive future structure. This is multi-front warfare.”

Richard Bell, another former insider, said to me: “People like to assume that money is everything. If you can limit the amount of money the public has, eventually they weaken and cave in and they’re easier to control. And this is certainly true. But on the other hand, as mega-corporations gain more power and range and markets, you have a clash, because those corporations, which are now cooperating in ways they never have, as a cartel in some respects, want customers for their products. They don’t want abject poverty across the board. People have to be able to buy their products.

“So there is a heavy conflict. It’s a conflict between elite bankers [money cartel] and mega-corporations [corporation cartel]. It needs to be resolved through advance planning, over the long term. So now you have these powerful men sitting down and talking in a new way. Other big-time players get involved, too [government, media, energy cartels, for example].” "
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (21st September 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Exposed: There’s a new federal court to handle all the expected COVID vaccine-injury claims
    by Jon Rappoport
    September 21, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...injury-claims/

"The simple truth is: the US government is anticipating many people will be filing claims for compensation, when their family members are harmed or killed by a new COVID vaccine.

Of course, the government isn’t coming right out and admitting that.

The press will tout the usual excuses for injury and death. “He died from COVID, not the vaccine.” “Well, there was just one bad batch of vaccines.” “Because COVID is such a dire situation, and we’re rushing to save lives, a few mistakes are inevitable.”

Anything but the truth: GUESS WHAT, THE VACCINE IS HIGHLY TOXIC.

This new federal vaccine court for COVID will operate exactly like the present system for paying out claims for vaccine injury to children. Citizens have to jump through many absurd hoops and navigate all sorts of red tape, to try to squeeze money out of the federal government. The system is set up that way. It’s your basic bureaucratic nightmare.

The language that establishes the new COVID vaccine court is found in the Federal Register, 3/17/20, buried in section 14 of a document titled: “Declaration Under the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act for Medical Countermeasures Against COVID-19.”

Here is the relevant passage in that document:

“Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program…Section 319F-4 of the PHS Act, 42 U.S.C. 247d-6e, authorizes the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP) to provide benefits to eligible individuals who sustain a serious physical injury or die as a direct result of the administration or use of a Covered [COVID] Countermeasure [e.g., a vaccine]. Compensation under the CICP for an injury directly caused by a Covered Countermeasure is based on the requirements set forth in this Declaration, the administrative rules for the Program, and the statute. To show direct causation between a Covered Countermeasure and a serious physical injury, the statute requires ‘compelling, reliable, valid, medical and scientific evidence.’ The administrative rules for the Program further explain the necessary requirements for eligibility under the CICP…”

(The US military’s webpage that explains the CICP to US soldiers is here.)

A quick piece of important history. In the mid-1980s, vaccine manufacturers were facing a blizzard of law suits from parents of vaccine-injured children. The very nervous manufacturers told the government they were going to get out of the vaccine business. The financial hit was going to be too deep.

The government said WAIT. Meetings were held. A plan was devised. A law was passed exempting the manufacturers from financial liability.

Instead, for any of the recommended childhood vaccines, parents had to go to a government court to file a claim for compensation, after their children had been injured or killed by a vaccine.

And the government made this court a VERY tough place to win compensation.

That’s the precise model for this new COVID vaccine court. And it’s based on the same unstated confession that existed in the 1980s: there are MANY vaccine injuries.

Bottom line: the government expects many COVID vaccine injuries.

That’s what they aren’t saying. They’re just preparing. With a new vaccine court. To handle injury and death of children and adults.

That should not give you a warm secure feeling.

Quite the opposite.

“We know—and don’t ask us how—that millions of you are going to get headaches. To prevent that, we’re going to hit all of you on the head with a very heavy sledgehammer. If, ahem, a few of you happen to sustain an injury or die, we have a court where your relatives can try to get money out of us. By the way, in this court, we’ll do everything we can to deny you money. Good luck.”

Yes, the government knows exactly what’s coming when they approve a COVID vaccine. And now, so do you."
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (21st September 2020), greybeard (21st September 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

How CDC/WHO will fake the effects of the COVID vaccine to make it look like a success
    by Jon Rappoport
    September 22, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...-like-success/

"Making a vaccine look like it’s a champion isn’t difficult for public health agencies. There are a number of strategies.

Of course, these fraudulent strategies would be serious crimes. But when has that stopped the CDC or the World Health Organization?

In no particular order—-

ONE: Rework the definition of a “COVID case.” Presently, the CDC absurdly allows doctors to diagnose a person with COVID who has a cough, or chills and fever, and lives in an area where cases are being claimed. No test necessary.

So change this practice, once the vaccine is approved. Demand testing for a diagnosis. State that cough alone is not enough. Chills and fever must also be present. Require fever to be above 100.

These and other changes would automatically shrink the number of cases. The drop in numbers would be attributed to the vaccine.

This “definitional shrinking” was, in fact, deployed in the 1950s, after the introduction of the polio vaccine.

TWO: Order a change in the way the PCR diagnostic test is done. The practice of amplifying the original test sample from the patient occurs in cycles, or jumps. The greater the number of cycles, the more likely the test will result in a COVID diagnosis. Therefore, order a reduced number of cycles for all testing labs.

Outcome? Fewer COVID diagnoses. Fewer case numbers. “The vaccine is working.”

THREE: Quietly restrict the present hospital practice of arbitrarily writing “COVID” on patient case and death files.

FOUR: Cook up and publish false studies showing more and more people are developing immunity to the virus. Attribute this to the vaccine.

FIVE: Another type of false study—“the transmission of the virus from person to person is slowing, thanks to the vaccine.”

SIX: Pump up the success of issuing Immunity certificates after vaccination. “People are feeling safer now. More businesses are reopening…”

SEVEN: Using the compliant press, simply issue bald declarations that the vaccine is a success.

EIGHT: Hide the many instances of injury and death from the vaccine. When necessary, claim COVID was the cause.

NINE: Warn that the wonderful vaccine-derived immunity is not permanent, and frequent booster shots are necessary.

TEN: Rework the definition of “vaccine-acquired immunity.” Even a very weak antibody response from the shot would qualify as “protective immunity.”

ELEVEN: Huge numbers of people with ordinary flu-like illness, pneumonia, and other traditional lung infections are being called “COVID.” Change this practice. Go back to calling many of these people “flu,” “pneumonia,” etc. COVID case numbers will drop. Claim the drop is the effect of the vaccine.

TWELVE: Presently, millions of so-called COVID cases have “co-morbidities.” These are prior serious health conditions which are, in fact, the true causes of illnesses and death. Of course, this is denied. But after the vaccine is introduced… scale back the practice of counting all these ill and deceased co-morbid patients as “COVID.” Case and death numbers will drop. Claim the vaccine is the reason.

THIRTEEN: After the vaccine is introduced, slow down testing for a brief period. This will automatically reduce the rate of new cases. Attribute the decline to the vaccine.

Committing these crimes are a walk in the park for public health agencies.

And appointing official mouthpieces to carry lies to the public is as easy as training little Faucis to sit up and bark."
    Each breath a gift...

30. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

COVID is a data-driven operation, but suppose the data are wrong?
    by Jon Rappoport
    September 23, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...ata-are-wrong/

"A recent New York Times article reported on a large study that concluded up to 90 percent of all US COVID cases are false-positives. [1]

There have been numerous reports of hospitals writing “COVID” on patients’ death certificates with no justification whatsoever. The CDC itself has stated that only 6 percent of reported US COVID deaths are FROM the virus. The rest are WITH the virus. This means something is very wrong. These mostly elderly people (the 94 percent) had prior medical conditions that were potentially lethal on their own. [2] [3]

Both COVID case numbers and death numbers show evidence of fraud.

According to law, significant fraud committed during a disaster is a felony, with a penalty of up to 30 years in prison.

Wouldn’t you expect a law-enforcement agency to be conducting an investigation of potential COVID fraud? After all, the lockdowns and the economic devastation are justified on the basis of…what? Case and death numbers.

Data. If the data are wrong, someone in the Justice Department should find that out.

A simple analogy: a rich man wants to buy a choice piece of land and build shorefront condominiums. Presently, there is a building on the land. The owner runs his business out of that building. His profit margin is slender. The rich man offers to buy the building, but the stubborn owner refuses.

One day, a building inspector shows up and does a full-on inspection. His report shows 20 code violations, some of them quite serious. The building owner must make major repairs, but he can’t afford them.

So he agrees to sell the building to the rich man.

But a local prosecutor receives a tip: the code inspector falsified his report.

False data.

An investigation ensues. To no one’s surprise, it turns out that, yes, the inspector committed fraud. In fact, there are no serious code violations.

Everyone understands this case. There’s nothing mysterious about it.

The US Department of Justice (DOJ) should be very interested in the possibility of COVID case and death number fraud. Suppose the true numbers are much, much lower than official reports indicate?

The lockdowns and the economic devastation would have been unnecessary. And unjustified.

I’ll sketch out what a DOJ investigation could look like.

DOJ analysts dig in and find out that, in every state where a lockdown was ordered, the governor was receiving his data on case and death numbers from his public health department. They, in turn, were getting their numbers from state institutions who were receiving federal money.

For instance, in State X, University Y’s epidemiologists were collecting data and calculating case and death numbers, rates, percentages, and so on. University Y was then sending data reports to the governor’s public health department.

So DOJ agents visit University Y. They seize computers and reports. They take names. They interview the scientists and tell them data fraud can land them in prison for 30 years.

This is how it begins.

Word quickly spreads in the medical/scientific community. The gravy train (federal money) is stopped on the tracks. Prison terms are a strong possibility. “I didn’t know the data were wrong” and “I was just repeating what other people told me” and “I did what I was ordered to do” aren’t going to fly.

The whole house of false data begins to collapse. The criminals make deals and roll over on each other.

This would be called Justice.

Of course, a very strong US Attorney General would have to take control of his Justice Department, and refuse to back down.

Equally important, he would have to overcome a blind spot about Science. It isn’t a holy of holies immune to challenge.

On one level, we’re talking about data. That’s it. False data.

What do you think bank fraud is about, and investment fraud, and money laundering, and cooked safety studies, and massive tax evasion? The DOJ makes these cases all the time.

They look for false data.

It’s no mystery.

So look at COVID from the point of view of wrong data. There’s nothing holy or unchallengeable about it.

At different points in the communication network, people are committing data fraud.

As everyone in the public was told, when the computer age dawned, garbage in equals garbage out.

“But this is Science!”

No it isn’t. It’s data. Look at the reports. Analyze them.

De-mystify them.

On this simple direct level, the situation is no different from a broker telling clients that Company ABC stock is a great buy…and then the stock unaccountably and suddenly crashes, and it’s discovered that the broker fed the clients grossly wrong information.

SEC agents interview the broker. He says he was just acting on reports about Company ABC and its stock. Which reports? The ones compiled by a firm that makes investment recommendations. Well, how did that firm come to wrong conclusions? The firm obtained its information from yet another analytic outfit, and that outfit, lo and behold, ultimately got its data from Company ABC itself.

The SEC focuses on three executives in Company ABC. The executives built an elaborate lie. They invented data.

Company ABC was not a great stock opportunity. The Company was in deep financial trouble. When that fact emerged, the stock crashed.

This was no mysterious economic puzzle only Nobel Prize winners could understand.

In the same way, COVID case and death number fraud isn’t a complex science labyrinth only the experts can navigate.

It’s a question and answer. Yes or no.

Let’s find out.

Let’s not go to Joe Biden or Donald Trump for the answer and the facts. Let’s not go to their political parties. Or the evening network news.

DOJ agents and their educated white-collar analysts and veteran statisticians can sit down with Anthony Fauci and Robert Redfield and get their answers. Fine. But other interviews can be conducted with scientists like Scott Atlas and John Ioannidis.

There is nothing arcane here. It’s about DATA. Are the data true or false? If false, who is committing fraud? Who is skewing the numbers and inventing transparently absurd reasons for skewing the numbers?

A reader may be thinking, “I know already the answers.” Sadly, this is not my point in this article. If the Department of Justice can come to know the answers, and then prosecute the criminals, and put the fear of prison into countless other enablers, then all of us win.

If the DOJ refuses, if the Attorney General doesn’t have the stomach for the battle, then we still have the courts.

We have, for example, the recent decision in the Pennsylvania case, where a federal judge ruled that the governor’s lockdown measures were violations of Constitutional freedoms.

Most importantly, there is the Ohio case I’ve been writing about, and the small-town lawyer, Tom Renz, who is relentlessly pursuing a suit against the state governor. One part of that suit is very definitely a challenge to the official case and death numbers. [4]

Mr. Renz has a lineup of expert witnesses, who can establish fraud.

As Mr. Renz builds his organization, I soon hope to have a link to publish, so people can donate to his legal fund. He can use our help.

The information age is not new. For centuries, leaders have been using false data to sell stories that put their populations under the gun. Here and now, a leader who, instead, wants an open and free society, can make his power and influence count.

Can someone tap US Attorney General Barr on the shoulder and tell him that?

Among my readers, there are people who work in the field of information technology. They should tell their colleagues and friends COVID has a straight-out DATA problem. Spread that word. It’s easily grasped. It takes the sacred “science” generality out of the equation."
    SOURCES:

[1] nytimes.com/2020/08/29/health/coronavirus-testing.html

[2] http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/co...#Comorbidities

[3] https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/08...idities-966362

[4] https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...their-thrones/
    Each breath a gift...

31. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (24th September 2020)

32. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

COVID vaccine clinical trials doomed to fail; fatal design flaw; NY Times opinion piece exposes all three major clinical trials
    Or do the vaccine manufacturers have a devious trick up their sleeves?
    by Jon Rappoport
    September 24, 2020

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...l-design-flaw/

"PART ONE: THE FAILURE

Peter Doshi, associate editor of the medical journal BMJ, and Eric Topol, Scripps Research professor of molecular medicine, have written a devastating NY Times opinion piece about the ongoing COVID vaccine clinical trials.

They expose the fatal flaw in the large Pfizer, AstraZeneca, and Moderna trials.

September 22, the Times: “These Coronavirus Trials Don’t Answer the One Question We Need to Know”:

“If you were to approve a coronavirus vaccine, would you approve one that you only knew protected people only from the most mild form of Covid-19, or one that would prevent its serious complications?”

“The answer is obvious. You would want to protect against the worst cases.”

“But that’s not how the companies testing three of the leading coronavirus vaccine candidates, Moderna, Pfizer and AstraZeneca, whose U.S. trial is on hold, are approaching the problem.”

“According to the protocols for their studies, which they released late last week, a vaccine could meet the companies’ benchmark for success if it lowered the risk of mild Covid-19, but was never shown to reduce moderate or severe forms of the disease, or the risk of hospitalization, admissions to the intensive care unit or death.”

“To say a vaccine works should mean that most people no longer run the risk of getting seriously sick. That’s not what these trials will determine.”

This means these clinical trials are dead in the water.

The trials are designed to show effectiveness in preventing mild cases of COVID, which nobody should care about, because mild cases naturally run their course and cause no harm. THERE IS NO NEED FOR A VACCINE THAT PREVENTS MILD CASES.

Now let’s go deeper. Read the next section from the Times piece, and then I’ll make comments.

“The Moderna and AstraZeneca studies will involve about 30,000 participants each; Pfizer’s will have 44,000. Half the participants will receive two doses of vaccines separated by three or four weeks, and the other half will receive saltwater placebo shots. The final determination of efficacy will occur after 150 to 160 participants develop Covid-19…”

Here’s how it works. The vaccine companies are looking for a total of 150 (mild) COVID cases to occur, combined, in the two groups; those receiving the placebo and those receiving the vaccine. How would that happen? The researchers believe ‘the coronavirus is spreading everywhere and it will pounce on some of the volunteers in the clinical trial.’

Let’s say that, during the trial, 100 people receiving the placebo develop mild COVID-19, and only 50 people receiving the vaccine develop mild COVID.

The vaccine companies would say, ‘We just proved the vaccine is 50% effective in preventing COVID, and that’s all we need to do, in order to win authorization from the FDA. Release the vaccine. Inject the world.’

The irrelevant outcomes for 150 people equal ‘let’s shoot up seven billion people.’ That’s staggering.

But it gets even worse. The magic number of 150 COVID cases? How is a COVID case defined? The authors of the Times piece have the answer:

“In the Moderna and Pfizer trials, even a mild case of Covid-19 — for instance, a cough plus a positive lab test — would qualify and muddy the results. AstraZeneca is slightly more stringent but would still count mild symptoms like a cough plus fever as a case.”

But wait. The NY Times itself recently published an article stating that up to 90% of US COVID cases could very well be false positives—in other words, not cases at all. Why? Because the diagnostic PCR test, as it is performed by many labs, is too sensitive. It registers ‘positive for COVID’ when it shouldn’t.

So, in these vaccine clinical trials, the whole process of determining that ‘150 people developed COVID-19’ is completely unreliable, useless, absurd, and nonsensical.

Other than that, the clinical trials are perfect. Yes, perfectly ridiculous.

There is much more in the Times opinion piece, but I’ll leave it there.

“So the magic number is 150? That’s the number that will decide the immediate fate of the planet?”

“Of course.”

“And these 150 people, who you say develop COVID-19…you really can’t confirm that because the definition of a COVID case is so vague and the PCR test is so unreliable.”

“Correct.”

“And come to think of it, the people receiving the vaccine in the clinical trials could develop symptoms indistinguishable from COVID-19, as a result of the effects of the vaccine.”

“Yes, that’s right.”

“But you’re very confident in the success of the vaccine.”

“Indeed.”

“Why?”

“I have to be confident. If we’re exposed as incompetent frauds, our bottom line will take a huge hit.”

“Thank you, sir. And that’s tonight’s news. Make sure you take the vaccine, everyone. It’s vital. This is Fred J Clown, for CBS-NBC-ABC-CNN-FOX-PBS-AP-Reuters and all official news sources East, West, North, and South. The News, brought to you by Venom-X-2, a medicine that has only 463 adverse effects. Ask your doctor if Venom is right for you.”

PART TWO: THE DEVIOUS TRICK

Now I’m going to go over the vital information again, but this time I’m going to show you how…

The vaccine companies can use the fatal flaw in their protocol design to…

Actually win approval of their COVID vaccine.

Stick with me. This is big.

Only 150 people are needed to make the major clinical trials of a COVID vaccine look like a success.

Out of 30,000 volunteers in a trial, researchers are waiting for 150 people to “come down with COVID-19.” MILD cases. They assume this will happen because they believe the coronavirus is everywhere, and it’ll infect their volunteers.

Of course, their definition of a mild case of COVID-19 is meaningless. Cough plus fever, and a positive PCR test. The test spits out false positives like a rigged slot machine, and the visible symptoms could result from flu, polluted air, or too many candy bars.

Nevertheless, the researchers are waiting for a total of 150 people to “catch a mild case of COVID.” When that number is reached, everything stops.

Now comes the big moment. How many of those 150 COVID cases occurred in the group that received the vaccine, and how many in the group that received the placebo shot of salt water?

Let’s say only 50 COVID cases occurred in the vaccine group, and 100 in the placebo group. The researchers pop champagne corks. They say, “Look, the vaccine is 50% effective at preventing COVID, and that’s all we need to win authorization from the FDA.”

BUT suppose 70 cases occurred in the vaccine group and 80 in the placebo group? No good. No good at all. No way to call the vaccine effective.

Now comes the “reshaping of the data.”

HERE WE GO.

The researchers say, “Wait. Thirty of the COVID cases in the vaccine group were REALLY just adverse reactions to the vaccine. They weren’t cases of COVID. You see, the vaccine can cause symptoms that are indistinguishable from mild COVID. Cough, fever, chills. ACTUALLY, there were only 40 cases of COVID in the vaccine group. Half as many as in the placebo group. The vaccine IS 50% effective. We don’t really need to wait until we have a total of 150 COVID cases. We’re good. We’re golden. We can get authorization from the FDA right now to shoot up everybody in America!”

Vaccine manufacturers HAVE KNOWN ALL ALONG that they could pull this trick.

Why leave things to chance?

Why risk a few hundred billion dollars of profit on a random distribution of mild COVID cases among the volunteers in their clinical trials?

There is yet a further devious twist. The New York Times article I just analyzed torpedoed the vaccine manufacturers for designing their trial protocols to prevent MILD cases of COVID. Why?

Because no one needs a vaccine that can do that. Mild cases are not a problem or a threat. They cure themselves quickly. No vaccine is necessary in the first place.

BUT the definition of a mild COVID case is EXACTLY what the vaccine manufacturers needed. It enabled them to hatch a plan, to make sure they didn’t fail.

They could pawn off a MILD case of COVID on a vaccine reaction. They could fake that without causing ripples. The FDA would say, “The vaccine reactions aren’t serious. All right, no problem. We’ll approve this vaccine for emergency use.”

However…If the manufacturers designed their clinical trial protocol to prevent serious cases of COVID, they would be waiting to see 150 cases of really sick people to occur. That might never happen.

If it did happen, and the manufacturers had to pull their devious switcheroo trick and blame the vaccine for some of these SERIOUS cases…

They would have to tell the FDA that their vaccine was causing life-threatening pneumonia; and the FDA, under a lot of scrutiny these days, would find it very difficult to overlook that.

FDA: “We can’t approve this vaccine. It could cause a few million cases of dire pneumonia…”

The vaccine companies didn’t make a titanic stupid mistake in their protocol design. In gearing the protocol to prevent MILD COVID cases, they did what they did on purpose. It allows them to “reshape their data” and win FDA approval for their vaccine.

These companies have no intention of failing, starting over, and spending a year recruiting 30,000 new volunteers. They want success and money now. They want to win the race.

And they could win, if the truth isn’t known and shared widely."
    Last edited by onawah; 25th September 2020 at 17:02.
    Each breath a gift...

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (25th September 2020), mountain_jim (26th September 2020)

34. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

When will hysterical defenders of “science” face up to the destruction the US medical system is causing?
    by Jon Rappoport
    September 28, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...em-is-causing/

"Millions of masked people, who border on hysteria, believe they know COVID science.

On closer examination, these people believe what their television sets tell them. They believe Fauci because he’s on television, and he’s talking from the White House, and he disagrees with Trump. These elements are not exactly what Galileo had in mind when he challenged the Roman Church on the issue of the Earth revolving around the sun.

Of the millions who believe in Fauci television science, there are many who will say science is “studies.” They are quite sure these studies back up what Fauci and Redfield are spouting, and any contradictory studies would be artifacts dreamed up by secret minions of Trump. This sort of argument is not exactly what Galileo had in mind, either.

I recently analyzed COVID-19 from the point of view of false data.

COVID case numbers and death numbers are being fraudulently inflated to the skies. That’s an enormous crime, because the lockdowns and the economic devastation have been based on these data.

Now I want to apply that same direct analysis to the entire US medical system. In this instance…

True data are buried, hidden, and ignored.

What data? Actual numbers of deaths and maiming CAUSED by medical treatment.

When you see the dimensions of this crime and this mass human tragedy, you’ll also see further implications—titanic insurance fraud, tax fraud, and, indeed, millions upon millions of work-hours irretrievably lost to the nation’s economy.

Insurance companies are paying out billions of dollars for medical treatment that is destructive, not helpful.

Insurance companies are also paying billions in death benefits as a result of doctors, not diseases, killing people.

And all this medical destruction is being subsidized by the taxpayer.

No one has calculated the $$ cost. No one can calculate the tragic human cost.

Now here is the analysis. Understand that the vital data in these mainstream reports have been briefly revealed, then hidden.

ONE: “The Epidemic of Sickness and Death from Prescription Drugs.” The author is Donald Light, who teaches at Rowan University, and was the 2013 recipient of ASA’s [American Sociological Association’s] Distinguished Career Award for the Practice of Sociology. Light is a founding fellow of the Center for Bioethics at the University of Pennsylvania. In 2013, he was a fellow at the Edmond J. Safra Center for Ethics at Harvard. He is a Lokey Visiting Professor at Stanford University.

Donald Light: “Epidemiologically, appropriately prescribed, prescription drugs are the fourth leading cause of death, tied with stroke at about 2,460 deaths each week in the United States. About 330,000 patients die each year from prescription drugs in the United States and Europe. They [the drugs] cause an epidemic of about 20 times more hospitalizations [6.6 million annually], as well as falls, road accidents, and [annually] about 80 million medically minor problems such as pains, discomforts, and dysfunctions that hobble productivity or the ability to care for others. Deaths and adverse effects from overmedication, errors, and self-medication would increase these figures.” (ASA publication, “Footnotes,” November 2014)

TWO: Journal of the American Medical Association, April 15, 1998: “Incidence of Adverse Drug Reactions in Hospitalized Patients.”

The authors, led by Jason Lazarou, culled 39 previous studies on patients in hospitals. These patients, who received drugs in hospitals, or were admitted to hospitals because they were suffering from the drugs doctors had given them, met the following fate:

Every year, in the US, between 76,000 and 137,000 hospitalized patients die as a direct result of the drugs.

Beyond that, every year 2.2 million hospitalized patients experience serious adverse reactions to the drugs.

The authors write: “…Our study on ADRs [Adverse Drug Reactions], which excludes medication errors, had a different objective: to show that there are a large number of ADRs even when the drugs are properly prescribed and administered.”

So this study had nothing to do with doctor errors, nurse errors, or improper combining of drugs. And it only counted people killed who were admitted to hospitals. It didn’t begin to tally all the people taking pharmaceuticals who died as consequence of the drugs, at home.

THREE: July 26, 2000, Journal of the American Medical Association; author, Dr. Barbara Starfield, revered public health expert at the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health; “Is US health really the best in the world?”

Starfield reported that the US medical system kills 225,000 Americans per year. 106,000 as a result of FDA-approved medical drugs, and 119,000 as a result of mistreatment and errors in hospitals. Extrapolate the numbers to a decade: that’s 2.25 million deaths. You might want to read that last number again.

I interviewed Starfield in 2009. I asked her whether she was aware of any overall effort by the US government to eliminate this holocaust. She answered a resounding NO. She also said her estimate of medically caused deaths in America was on the conservative side.

FOUR: BMJ June 7, 2012 (BMJ 2012:344:e3989). Author, Jeanne Lenzer. Lenzer refers to a report by the Institute for Safe Medication Practices: “It [the Institute] calculated that in 2011 prescription drugs were associated with two to four million people in the US experiencing ‘serious, disabling, or fatal injuries, including 128,000 deaths.’”

The report called this “one of the most significant perils to humans resulting from human activity.”

The report was compiled by outside researchers who went into the FDA’s own database of “serious adverse [medical-drug] events.”

Therefore, to say the FDA isn’t aware of this finding would be absurd. The FDA knows. The FDA knows and it isn’t saying anything about it, because the FDA certifies, as safe and effective, all the medical drugs that are routinely maiming and killing Americans. Every public health agency knows the truth.

FIVE: None of the above reports factor in death or injury by vaccine.

The US system for reporting severe adverse effects of vaccines is broken.

Barbara Loe Fisher, of the private National Vaccine Information Center, has put together a reasonable analysis:

“But how many children have [adverse] vaccine reactions every year? Is it really only one in 110,000 or one in a million who are left permanently disabled after vaccination? Former FDA Commissioner David Kessler observed in 1993 that less than 1 percent of doctors report adverse events following prescription drug use. [See DA Kessler, ‘Introducing MEDWatch,’ JAMA, June 2, 1993: 2765-2768]”

“There have been estimates that perhaps less than 5 or 10 percent of doctors report hospitalizations, injuries, deaths, or other serious health problems following vaccination. The 1986 Vaccine Injury Act contained no legal sanctions for not reporting; doctors can refuse to report and suffer no consequences.”

“Even so, each year about 12,000 reports are made to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System [VAERS]; parents as well as doctors can make those reports. [See RT Chen, B. Hibbs, ‘Vaccine safety,’ Pediatric Annals, July 1998: 445-458]”

“However, if that number represents only 10 percent of what is actually occurring, then the actual number may be 120,000 vaccine-adverse events [per year]. If doctors report vaccine reactions as infrequently as Dr. Kessler said they report prescription-drug reactions, and the number 12,000 is only 1 percent of the actual total, then the real number may be 1.2 million vaccine-adverse events annually.”

Medical crimes.

Medically caused deaths of friends, family members, loved ones, who are buried along with the truth.

No criminal investigations, no prosecutions, no guilty verdicts, no prison sentences.

But of course, you can believe everything leading lights of the US medical system tell you about COVID.

You can believe everything the press—who buries the truth about this medical holocaust—tells you about COVID.

Given the reports on medically caused death and maiming I’ve just cited and described in this article, it’s obvious that…

Leading medical journals around the world, which routinely publish glowing accounts of clinical trials of medical drugs…

Are spilling over with rank fraud, on page after page.

Indeed, here is a stunning quote from a woman who has quite probably read and analyzed more medical-drug studies than any doctor in the world:

“It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine.” (Dr. Marcia Angell, NY Review of Books, January 15, 2009, “Drug Companies & Doctors: A Story of Corruption)

Compare that quote with one from “the father of COVID science,” Tony Fauci. In an interview with the National Geographic, Fauci stated: “Anybody can claim to be an expert even when they have no idea what they’re talking about…If something is published in places like New England Journal of Medicine, Science, Nature, Cell, or JAMA—you know, generally that is quite well peer-reviewed because the editors and the editorial staff of those journals really take things very seriously.”

Sure, Tony, sure.

Now put on your mask and get lost."
    Last edited by onawah; 29th September 2020 at 05:00.
    Each breath a gift...

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (29th September 2020), greybeard (29th September 2020)

36. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Could the COVID vaccine be canceled before the first injection?
    Follow-up: the astounding failure of all three COVID vaccine clinical trials
    by Jon Rappoport
    September 29, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...rst-injection/

"I covered this breaking story last week.

I analyzed a startling piece in the NY Times that torpedoed the major clinical trials now underway, headed up by Pfizer, AstraZeneca, and Moderna.

My readers, who know the devil is in the details, saw how absurd these trials are.

Now I want to go back and fill in a few new facts that round out the picture.

As a result of increased scrutiny and pressure, the vaccine companies couldn’t just say their experimental COVID vaccine produced antibodies, meaning there was a “proper immune response” to the vaccine. That wouldn’t be enough to win FDA approval.

No, they would have to create two huge groups of human volunteers, give one group the vaccine, and the other group a saltwater placebo shot.

Then what?

Then wait. Since these companies believe the coronavirus is everywhere, descending from the clouds and infecting millions of people, they would wait for some volunteers to “catch COVID-19.”

How many volunteers? 150. That’s the magic number.

At that point, the clinical trial would stop. Everything would stop.

The big reveal would take place. Of these 150 cases of COVID-19, how many occurred in volunteers who got the vaccine, and how many COVID-19 cases occurred in the volunteers who got the placebo saltwater shot?

Get it? In other words, this information would show how successful the vaccine was in protecting the volunteers from COVID-19.

What would the vaccine companies be hoping and praying for? A breakdown like this: only 50 COVID-19 cases in the vaccine group, and 100 cases in the placebo group.

Why? Because this would prove the vaccine was 50% effective in preventing COVID-19. And that percentage is all the FDA requires to issue an authorization for the vaccine—an authorization to shoot up all Americans.

Absurd. Preposterous. 150 volunteers determine whether 350 million Americans will be targeted for a vaccine. But that’s not the bottom line in this story.

Let’s return to the beginning again. The vaccine companies, forced to enroll tens of thousands of live humans in their clinical trials, need to decide: who will these volunteers be?

Will they be the elderly, most of whom are already ill with prior conditions, their immune systems already very weak—who could—as even public health agencies warn—keel over from any vaccine injection? Of course not.

The volunteers will have to be healthy adults. Yes. But that presents a huge and fateful problem.

Remember, these volunteers, after they receive either the vaccine or the placebo, will be sent back to live their lives while everyone waits. Waits to see who “catches COVID-19.”

What sort of COVID-19 illness? Very mild? Quite serious?

The answer is obvious. It can’t be “quite serious.” That would mean pneumonia. The vaccine companies could wait around for 10 years and still not record 150 cases of real pneumonia among these HEALTHY VOLUNTEERS.

No, the vaccine companies would wait for 150 mild cases of COVID-19. Meaning, nothing more than a simple cough, or chills and fever, and a positive PCR test.

(In this article, I won’t describe the MANY problems with the worthless and deceptive PCR test.)

Can you see it yet? The vaccine companies are in a box. They’re trapped.

Their whole clinical trial is DESIGNED to prove the vaccine can protect against MILD CASES of COVID-19. That’s all.

AND NOBODY CARES ABOUT THAT. MILD CASES CURE THEMSELVES. NO VACCINE IS NECESSARY.

A SUCCESSFUL VACCINE SHOULD BE PROTECTING PEOPLE AGAINST THE SERIOUS AND LIFE-THREATENING COVID-19 CASES.

BUT THIS IS NOT WHAT THE CLINICAL TRIALS ARE DESIGNED TO PROVE.

Verdict: the three major ongoing clinical trials of a COVID vaccine are useless. Regardless of outcome, regardless of what kind of vaccine is being tested, the designed protocol for the clinical trials makes the trials irrelevant, useless, and pointless.

Will scientists and doctors and civilians wake up and flood the FDA with objections, and force the agency to reject these clinical trials and these vaccine companies?

Can we spread the truth about these clinical trials far and wide?

“Let’s wait and see what happens” isn’t good enough.

Not by a long shot."
    Each breath a gift...

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (29th September 2020), Peace in Oz (30th September 2020)

38. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The “COVID economy”: The Plan
    by Jon Rappoport
    10/1/20

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...nomy-the-plan/

"In the over 200 articles I’ve written on the fake COVID pandemic, I’ve covered the currency reset, social credit score, universal income tied to behavior control, socialism as the gateway into a technocratic Brave New World, smart cities, wall to wall real time surveillance, Internet of Things---among MANY other subjects.

Here, I want to focus on a near-time economic and social revolution happening before our eyes:

Through lockdowns and distancing, the massive destruction of small and medium-sized businesses. Millions of them.

The owners and workers will be forced to go where?

FROM those former businesses---which were hard to control through top-down methods---INTO the employment of major corporations, which will be picking up the economic slack and expanding.

That’s the pattern.

And when a person works for one of these behemoths, he is told: “Of course, you’ll either have to take the COVID vaccine or get tested every three days.”

We need to build a different kind of economy that is truly a resurrection of businesses of all kinds. To escape the trap.

Entrepreneurship is vital.

Here is an excerpt from an article I wrote in 2017:

In a future sea of darkness, the islands of light, toward which people desperately grope, are clusters of buildings occupied by mega-corporations and government agencies.

To achieve a measure of survival, people seek those islands and the jobs that come with them.

When you sign on and are accepted, you pledge a loyalty that knows no bounds, because there is no viable alternative. You cease worrying about the crimes your employer is committing, because you are safe, you are out of the darkness, and you want to stay there.

What would cause this future to come to pass? Many answers have been offered. I’ll add a factor to the list.

It concerns a method of problem-solving. Here is the premise: if a problem crops up, solve it by enlarging the scope of the “relevant factors.”

More precisely, ARTIFICIALLY enlarge the scope of the relevant factors. Go from a smaller problem to a bigger solution that encompasses more territory and control the bigger territory.

This is Elite Problem Solving.

In 1996, Hillary Clinton’s book, It Takes a Village, appeared. In it, she argued that a whole community must solve the problem of raising a child. Of course, this was pretentious nonsense. It runs parallel to the idea that no entrepreneur can prosper without infra-structure that is built with public money, and therefore the entrepreneur and his output should be the property of the State.

Starting with the individual child, Clinton offers a solution that encompasses a town or a community or even a city…or who knows…maybe a planet.

But the original problem isn’t solved (if it was a problem to begin with), and the solution is an artifact designed to regulate and control a larger environment. To put it another way, Clinton’s model makes it necessary to put everyone under the gun because a child may be a problem.

If the free market gives birth to 12 million companies, this creates the “problem” of uninspected potential crimes. Therefore, we have to put the world under the regulatory eye and nose of agencies, whose ultimate objective is to wipe out those enterprises, or weaken them to the point at which they will be absorbed in much larger corporations---until, finally, there are 400 mega-corporations that are responsible for 80% of all international trade and production.

Of course, when 400 corporations do constitute the productive engine of Earth, they will have bought off governments so they can do exactly as they like. They will partner with governments to share the spoils. Which was part of the idea in the first place.

Again, the method is: whatever the size of the original purported problem, make the solution bigger and more encompassing.

If one gun (fired by one person) killed one person, confiscate all guns everywhere.

Here is another example: if you foment and prepare and fund and supply a war between two major powers, in the aftermath you will solve the problem of reconstruction by welding those powers together as one Complex…in which case, you end up with larger unified organizations than when you started, and you control that unified whole.

In Europe, that whole is called the totalitarian European Union.

----end of excerpt from 2017---

And our response to that elite, artificial method of “problem-solving”: go the other way. Build, in every way possible, small businesses. Entrepreneurship.

No one said it would be easy.

Neither is liberty. Neither is freedom.

Slavery is easy. Until the consequences hit home."
    Each breath a gift...

39. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

gord (4th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast