1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Default Re: Jon Rappoport on the Covid Hoax

CIA Mockingbirds shake the world
    More than once, after I’ve written and published a piece along these lines, someone asks me, DID THAT REALLY HAPPEN? The answer is NO, BUT IT WOULD. IF PUBLIC FIGURES CONFESSED THEIR CRIMES.
    by Jon Rappoport
    October 2, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...ake-the-world/

"—Our paper, The New York Times, is the most trusted news source in the world. Lately we’ve been devoting pages to first-person accounts of lockdown experiences, during the pandemic.

Yesterday, owing to the exhaustion of our editors, we published a piece by a resident of Riverhead, Long Island, without properly vetting the text. We apologize for the error.

Apparently, this person was trying to describe a dream he had. He couched his story in terms of a briefing, but obviously no briefing occurred.

The Times editor who allowed the errant piece to be published also lives in Riverhead. We’re investigating to determine whether he, in fact, was the author.

THE NEW YORK TIMES PIECE (fragments retrieved):

“Ladies and gentlemen of the Congress, this is an informal briefing.”

“…Some humans can fly. Flying has no technological basis. It’s a rebound-reaction to months of lockdowns and overreaching government regulations.”

“I’ve discovered, so far, 63 federal agencies no one has ever heard of. They are all promoting the COVID vaccine, which is a very dangerous injection. These agencies are connected to Zuckerberger Enterprises, headquartered in two well-fortified buildings in the center of Baltimore. I have those buildings under surveillance.”

“I come from the future. I’m here to say a program aimed at injecting every person on Earth with toxic compounds, under the pretext of preventing disease, is a terrible mistake. Do not take the COVID vaccine.”

“Joseph Biden, from my Boston office, is also from the future. He wants to inject every human with COVID poison, called a vaccine. He is suffering from dementia…”

The NY Times piece gave birth to untold millions of tweets, most of them jokes written by pro-vaccine advocates. The paper did, in fact, discover that one of its editors, Hill Regis, wrote the lockdown “briefing.”

After a medical and psychiatric examination, Regis was pronounced “COVID-infected, with dementia symptoms,” and isolated for 14 days in a hotel on Broadway. He refused to take psychiatric drugs.

On August 14, 2020, he escaped from confinement.

In ensuing days, he posted many online memos under the name, “Mars.” For example:

“My head has cleared. I’m from the distant future. I’m here in 2020 to tell you the COVID vaccine the government is developing contains a series of so-called Q-compounds that will, over a period of years, produce profound disabilities of body and brain…”

Mars posted dozens of these memos attacking the COVID vaccine.

A reporter for the NY Times claimed Mars was acquiring hundreds of thousands of true-believer followers—anti-vaxxers.

So it was a surprise when a small online news service called the Kimosabe Courier exposed Mars, Hill Regis, as a former CIA officer who had been hired as an editor at the NY Times in 2014.

His most recent assignment, the Kimosabe Courier claimed: publish attacks against the vaccine, while “mentally unbalanced,” thereby smearing and defaming genuine vaccine opponents. Guilt by association.

The Kimosabe Courier interviewed Mars’ sister, Evelyn, who lives in Columbus, Ohio. She is a public defender. She told the Courier, “My brother, Hill Regis, who is calling himself Mars, worked for the Agency for almost twenty years. He analyzed reports and documents, and profiled foreign politicians. I was shocked when I found out he was employed by the Times as an editor. I suspected he was one of those, what did they used to call them…Mockingbird agents. Plants. He’s not suffering from any mental disorder. He’s quite sane. As a boy, he loved spy novels. He always wanted to work for the CIA.”

The Courier story was picked up by other news outlets, and finally the Associated Press confirmed that Mars, Hill Regis, had a long record of service at the CIA.

The NY Times stated it was conducting an “internal inquiry.” The CIA refused to comment on the exposure of one of its agents.

The Miami Herald dug into the story and came up with a suggestive finding. The CIA and the Centers for Disease Control had held a small joint “table-top exercise” in 2018, during which the subject of “pandemic messaging” was discussed. In the event of a global outbreak, how could a vaccine be sold to the public? How could disinformation be used to paint anti-vaxxers as deranged conspiracy theorists?

Suddenly, the LA Times and the San Francisco Chronicle fired two medical reporters. The newspapers stated these two employees had “misrepresented COVID-19 case numbers.”

Sally Westfield, a veteran reporter at Harper’s, wrote a long piece about the history of CDC efforts to “market vaccines through inducing fear.”

Her opening paragraph: “Anti-vaxxers may be wrong, but that doesn’t necessarily make them crazy. However, certain players would like you to believe both charges. These players are pulling down regular paychecks from the federal government, which Americans subsidize with their taxes.”

The first wave of exposure reached new height with the resignation of the NY Times medical editor, Dr. Phillip DeMarco. He published a mea culpa online at his new blog, My Long Sentences:

“I may not be able to fly over tall buildings, like my former colleague, Hill Regis, but I can lie inside buildings—which is what I’ve been doing at my newspaper for the past thirteen years. In particular, I’ve been distorting and suppressing the connection between childhood vaccines and autism. Now it’s time to own up to the facts. I know the facts. I’m a graduate of the CDC’s elite program, the Epidemic Intelligence Service. The EIS trains medical professionals. Some of them have gone on to occupy key positions in the field of journalism. I’m one. Or I was, until recently.”

Dr. DeMarco’s confession created an uproar.

Three CDC researchers emerged from the shadows and admitted their role in a vaccine-autism cover-up. They cited studies they’d authored, which had buried crucial and damning data linking the DPT vaccine to autism.

The CDC released a statement which failed to respond to the confessions of its own researchers, but did contain a few interesting nuggets:

“Replying to recent press queries, the CDC does send certain employees to the CIA for training, and they do return with enhanced security clearances, but this program involves an important educational exchange on the subject of biological threats, which are an ongoing concern.”

Two days later, Marci Crist, a former CDC spokeswoman, testified at a hastily called Senate Committee hearing: “…then what was I, a PR person, doing at Langley?” she said. “I am not a scientist. I wasn’t discussing ‘biological threats’.

I was meeting with CIA communications people, and they were filling me in on press contacts I wasn’t aware of. I can say this. Between the CDC and the CIA, we have American media covered, when it comes to medical issues. We control much of what the public learns and doesn’t learn. And if you want material for a few headlines, try this: pharmaceutical companies are also in the mix. The mix of disinformation. They pay for all those television drug ads for one reason and one reason only. They are paying for the news. The news needs their money. The networks need their money. So these drug companies and their agenda own the news.”

A Senator piped up: “Then how do you explain the recent shocking media revelations? These revelations are coming from the ‘news’.”

Marci Crist replied: “Well, Senator, people like me are obedient professionals, and we usually tell lies on command, but we are human beings, too. We can only take so much bull****.”

That night, Crist, an instant star, sat down with CNN’s Anderson Cooper. The interview immediately went sideways. Cooper interrupted Crist a number of times. He teetered on the edge of outrage. Finally, Crist said, “Quiet down, Sonny. America wants to hear me right now, not you. I’ve got my fifteen minutes of fame. The CDC buys about four billion dollars worth of vaccines a year. They also do studies to find out whether those vaccines are safe and effective. Is the CDC going to say, ‘Guess what, this vaccine we bought in quantity causes brain damage in children’? What are the chances? It would be like your network saying, ‘Guess what? This war we’ve been promoting relentlessly night after night? It’s not only destroying millions of lives, it’s completely unnecessary.’”

Cooper tried to smirk, but his mouth froze in a grotesque rictus.

Crist continued: “The pharmaceutical companies, Anderson, own your genitals, your heart, mind, and soul. You just don’t know it. Or maybe you do. Which is it? Let’s take a poll. Let’s do one of those famous CNN polls.”

FOX’s Tucker Carlson brought on a surprise guest, the man nobody thought they would ever hear from again: Hill Regis, aka Mars, the disgraced editor of the NY Times, who had kicked off the whole scandal.

Carlson: So which is it, sir? Are you sane or are you crazy?

Regis: I’ve always been sane, Tucker. I was a Mockingbird for the CIA. I was planted at my former newspaper…my most recent task was to make it appear that any person who opposes the COVID vaccine is insane. The technique is simple.

Carlson: You attack the vaccine, you appear to be a whacko, and therefore, anyone who attacks the vaccine is assumed to be a whacko.

Regis: That’s right.

Carlson: So, DO you actually oppose the vaccine?

Regis: I believe we need a major investigation. I wouldn’t take the shot in my arm without knowing a lot more about it.

The Senate Committee, seeing their every move grabbing huge news headlines, decided to expand their show. They brought in Dr. Tony Fauci and grilled him.

At one point, Senator Rand Paul said to Fauci, “Is it true the major clinical trials of the COVID vaccine are only designed to prove the vaccine can prevent MILD cases of COVID-19? I ask the question because mild cases cure themselves. No vaccine is needed.”

Fauci said, “A case is a case.”

RAND PAUL: Really. A person with a sniffle and cough is the same as a person lying on a hospital bed receiving heavy drugs?

FAUCI: Of course not. But they’re both infected by the virus.

RAND PAUL: You’re being evasive. You know and I know that the current tests of the vaccine only apply to people who have mild cases—and no one cares about that. As I just said, mild cases cure themselves. No vaccine is necessary. These clinical trials are a farce.

FAUCI: I disagree completely.

RAND PAUL: Suppose I told you the Committee’s next witness is a man who actually DESIGNED a test for the vaccine?

Fauci appeared shocked. The image of his frozen face would be sent online around the world, millions of times, in the next few hours.

FAUCI: Designed it for who?

RAND PAUL: For a company whose COVID vaccine you support.

FAUCI: I would say that man is making a grave mistake.

RAND PAUL: Really? Why? Because he’s willing to destroy his own career by telling the truth? By telling the world that his test of the vaccine has nothing to do with protecting people against real harm? That’s what he’s going to admit in the next few hours. On live television.

And he did.

For the next few weeks, media coverage was all COVID vaccine, 24/7.

Two major clinical trials of the vaccine were halted.

Hill Regis, under tight military security, was brought into the Senate Committee room to explain CIA-news media connections. Infiltration; the planting of agents and assets in newsrooms and editorial offices all over the US, and in foreign countries as well. Their mission: shape information; invent disinformation; bury vital truth.

At one point in his testimony, Regis said: “I can assure you that, in the wake of John F Kennedy’s assassination, the CIA played a major role in the media suppressing the names of key players involved in the plot. You have to ask yourself, WHY?”

A Senator said, “Is this another one of your crazy tricks, Mr. Regis? Because your former employers at the CIA are certainly going to say so.”

“I have no more tricks, Senator,” Regis said. “Do you?”

A week later, Dr. Robert Redfield, director of the CDC, resigned. An editorial in the Washington Post suggested several ex-Army officers were prepared to testify, before Congress, that decades ago, while working as a medical researcher for the military, Redfield had invented false data to promote his proposed vaccine against HIV.

The day he left his post at the CDC, Redfield made a brief statement to the press: “…I know, for a fact, that all three major clinical trials of the experimental COVID vaccine are useless. They’re designed to protect people against nothing more severe than a common cold. The vaccine should be protecting against severe COVID-19 cases. It doesn’t.”

The Drudge Report posted a huge headline: REDFIELD SAYS SCREW YOU TO COVID VACCINE AS HE WALKS OUT THE DOOR. Within a few hours, 50 million people viewed that headline.

The following Sunday, on CBS’ 60 Minutes, Lesley Stahl interviewed Tony Fauci.

Stahl: So, is the COVID vaccine designed to protect people from serious illness, or isn’t it?

Fauci: All these studies, these clinical trials, need to be redesigned. In the current format, they’re only trying to show a vaccine can protect people from mild cases of COVID-19.

Stahl: And that’s not good enough.

Fauci: No.

Stahl: How long will it take to do new clinical trials?

Fauci: At least a year.

Stahl: Dr. Fauci, when did you become aware of this problem?

Fauci: A few weeks ago, Lesley. I was shocked.

Stahl: Why did it take you so long to understand what was going on?

Fauci: Key information was being withheld from me.

Stahl: By whom?

Fauci: Dr. Redfield and others.

Stahl: Which others?

Fauci: People at Pfizer and AstraZeneca. Two companies doing major clinical trials of the COVID vaccine.

Stahl: There is a third company, too. You’ve made very positive statements about their work on the vaccine.

Fauci: Yes. Moderna.

Stahl: Did they too withhold vital data about their clinical trial from you?

Fauci: It’s possible, yes. I would have to check my records.

Stahl: Dr. Fauci, you’ve been the face of the government response to the pandemic. Many have called you a hero. How did all this happen?

Fauci: Mistakes were made.

Stahl: Nothing more than mistakes?

Fauci: I’m conducting an investigation. We will see.

Stahl: If necessary, can you investigate yourself?

Before he could stop himself, Fauci smiled and laughed.

Three days later, he resigned from the White House Coronavirus Task Force.

The news-media winds had radically changed direction. It was now all reporters on deck to expose the COVID vaccine fraud. The story was a raging storm. It couldn’t be held back. Television news ratings were enormous.

The next revelation came out of the CDC itself. Its new interim director, a Dr. Carol Fole, whom no one had ever heard of, held a press conference in Atlanta. She made the following brutal statement:

“We have begun an investigation of the three major ongoing clinical trials of the COVID vaccine. For the moment, I want to stress a point that hasn’t been covered. Two of those trials are using a new technology, called mRNA, which has never been approved for use. Not for any vaccine or drug. The reason is, in past efforts, researchers have seen adverse reactions in humans. That means HARM. I’ll try to explain. The immune system becomes confused. It starts looking at the body, at certain areas of the body, at certain organs, as if they were intruders, enemies. You could say the body begins attacking itself. These vaccine companies believe they can overcome this problem. They want to overcome it. Will they be able to? We don’t know. Here is what we do know. From a business point of view, a commercial point of view, the new RNA technology makes it possible to design and manufacture vaccines much more quickly, easily—and more cheaply. Am I suggesting THIS is the motive for these companies bringing a new kind of vaccine into the world? Not yet. But I want to find out exactly what is going on here…”

Moderna halted its clinical trial of the COVID vaccine.

In a mind-bending moment on the NBC Evening News, cadaverous anchor Lester Holt told his audience, “In our profession, the news business, we are always skating across thin ice, based on the information that is fed to us, mostly by government sources. We trust the government. But then there are moments when the ice breaks. Then we…” He broke off and stared silently at the camera. “Then we need rescue from truth tellers. Where will we find them? Is Dr. Fauci a truth teller? I feel cold in here…”

That night, Holt scored the highest ratings of his career at NBC.

The following day, the commissioner of the FDA, Stephen Hahn, released a stunning statement. It was pure red meat for the press. They were all over it like ravening wolves:

Hahn: “As FDA Commissioner, I want to send a message, loud and clear, to the vaccine companies. If you come to us with an application to approve a vaccine for COVID-19, you’d better have your house in order. If you’re testing a vaccine that uses RNA or DNA technology, or any genetic modifications, we will demand solid evidence that your product does not cause harm. I am not making a political remark here. This has nothing to do with what the President wants or the Democrats want. Today, I have sent a letter to US Attorney General Barr, asking for a criminal investigation of the COVID vaccine clinical trials of all major companies. I believe the American people are being hoodwinked. Corporations are lying. Corporations are pretending they know what they’re doing. They want to unleash unproven technologies on our citizens. I will not allow this to happen. We always say we want transparency. Well now we’re going to get it. I’m warning my own reviewers at the Agency, do not try to slant the truth or skim the surface. If I discover any collusion with the vaccine manufacturers, I will make sure you are prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Frankly, I’m operating out of a sense of fear. I fear for the safety of our country. Because of the disturbing revelations that have emerged over the past month, I also fear I could personally be caught up in a scandal not of my own making. Yes, it’s like THAT. I openly admit it. I have a very important job. I have to be the navigator. I’m not going down with this ship. I’m going to do everything I can to save the ship. Whoever you are in the pharmaceutical world, wherever you are, don’t try to wrap me up in your machinations. I hold a true compass in my hand. Trust me, you don’t want to see me in a state of anger and outrage…”

The screaming Drudge headline: FDA COMMISSIONER COVERING HIS BEHIND EVERY WHICH WAY.

Politico: FDA’S HAHN SHOVES ALL HIS CHIPS ACROSS THE TABLE.

The New York Times: FDA ON RED ALERT; VACCINE MAKERS IN THE CROSS-HAIRS.

NY Post: FDA CHIEF A NEW HERO ON THE RISE.

Next Drudge headline: FDA COMMISH SUDDENLY GROWS A HUGE PAIR.

LA Times: A VACCINE IN CHAOS; ALL MAJOR CLINICAL TRIALS STOPPED.

Miami Herald: PFIZER CEO RESIGNS OVER COVID VACCINE SCANDAL.

CBS News: ATTORNEY GENERAL DEMANDS MODERNA RETURN HALF A BILLION DOLLARS IN FEDERAL FUNDING; COMPANY MAY FILE FOR BANKRUPTCY.

ABC News: VACCINE MAKER MODERNA HAS NEVER BROUGHT A PRODUCT TO MARKET; WAS FAUCI’S FAVORITE.

And it had all started with a man who had a job to do: convince the public that anyone who opposed the COVID vaccine was a whacko.

That man was a CIA Mockingbird."

(Wouldn't that all just be a dream come true?)
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (4th October 2020), kfm27917 (9th October 2020), T Smith (9th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Trump in danger—the test, the experimental drugs
    Trump tests positive on the most unreliable diagnostic test ever devised; taking experimental drugs
    PHONY TEST, DANGEROUS DRUGS
    by Jon Rappoport
    October 3, 2020

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...imental-drugs/

"UPDATE 1: Trump flown to Walter Reed Hospital. Watch out for toxic antiviral drugs; e.g, remdesivir. And ventilators (lethal). This is a field day for Biden, and also for promoters of the pandemic and all the regulations. For example—“everyone must get tested.” Trump is made into the poster boy for COVID-19 propaganda. “The PRESIDENT has it.” No matter what happens to Trump, this is another step in the ongoing coup.

UPDATE 2: CNN reports— “Trump had a fever Friday, a source said. He has received the unapproved experimental Regeneron treatment as well as the drug remdesivir, according to the President’s physician.” NOT GOOD NEWS.

Regeneron is an experimental antibody cocktail. Typically, when the news reports use of these drugs, no mention is made of negative effects or toxicity.

The Daily Mail reports: “[In an ongoing clinical trial of Regeneron] Two patients who got the antibody cocktail drug had side effects. One of them was ‘serious,’ though it’s not clear what exactly happened to that person.”

In tests of antibody drugs, serious problems have occurred. These are characterized as “increased infection.”

Drugs.com discusses remdesivir: “[the drug] has not been approved to treat coronavirus or COVID-19. It is not yet known if remdesivir is an effective treatment for any condition. The FDA has authorized emergency use of remdesivir only in people with COVID-19 who are in a hospital. You must remain under the care of a doctor while receiving remdesivir.”

Adverse effects, according to Drugs.com: “Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat…”

More adverse effects: “…chills, nausea, vomiting…increased sweating…a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out…abnormal liver function tests…anemia or decreased hemoglobin concentrations…acute kidney injury…”

And then we have this: “[remdesivir] is being investigated for and is currently available under an FDA emergency use authorization (EUA) for the treatment of severe COVID-19 in hospitalized patients.”

Trump doesn’t have “severe COVID-19.” So why is he being given remdesivir at all—especially given all the adverse effects of the drug?

Plus: NO ONE HAS EVER STUDIED THE EFFECTS OF COMBINING REGENERON AND REMDESIVIR—THE TWO DRUGS TRUMP IS TAKING. The doctors are playing god with the president’s life.

And now we come to the diagnostic test—Big question: how many cycles was Trump’s COVID test set for? I’ll explain.

Each cycle of the PCR test is a quantum leap in magnification of the test sample Trump provided. As every PCR tech knows, different labs use a different number of cycles when they perform the test. There is no uniform standard.

That is a giant scandal, because when you do the test using more than, say, 30 cycles, all sorts of irrelevant and inconsequential material shows up that can be counted as “positive for the coronavirus”—when that is NOT the case.

This is exactly what is happening all over the world every day. Too many cycles; absurd and wrong diagnosis.

Could Trump’s COVID test have been rigged in this fashion? It’s as easy as pie. Just increase the number of cycles. Doesn’t matter how many times the test was repeated for “confirmation.” It’ll read positive if there are too many cycles. Of course, no one will admit that Trump’s test was set for 40 cycles, if it was.

And guess what? The “cycle problem” is just one of many fatal flaws in the PCR test. I’ve covered this subject many times. Here it is again:

COVID diagnostic test: worst test ever devised?

The need for the COVID test is being hyped to the skies. More tests automatically create more case numbers. This allows heads of state and national governments to whipsaw the public:

“We were re-opening the economy, but now, with the escalating case numbers, we’ll have to impose lockdowns again…”

This wreaks more havoc and economic destruction, which is the true goal of the COVID operation. Its cruelty is boundless.

In this article, I present quotes from official sources about their own diagnostic test for the coronavirus, the PCR.

Spoiler alert: the admitted holes and shortcomings of the test are devastating.

From “CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel” [1]:

“Detection of viral RNA may not indicate the presence of infectious virus or that 2019-nCoV is the causative agent for clinical symptoms.”

Translation: A positive test doesn’t guarantee that the COVID virus is causing infection at all. And, ahem, reading between the lines, maybe the COVID virus might not be in the patient’s body at all, either.

From the World Health Organization (WHO): “Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) technical guidance: Laboratory testing for 2019-nCoV in humans” [2]:

“Several assays that detect the 2019-nCoV have been and are currently under development, both in-house and commercially. Some assays may detect only the novel virus [COVID] and some may also detect other strains (e.g. SARS-CoV) that are genetically similar.”

Translation: Some PCR tests register positive for types of coronavirus that have nothing to do with COVID—including plain old coronas that cause nothing more than a cold.

The WHO document adds this little piece: “Protocol use limitations: Optional clinical specimens for testing has [have] not yet been validated.”

Translation: We’re not sure which tissue samples to take from the patient, in order for the test to have any validity.

From the FDA: “LabCorp COVID-19RT-PCR test EUA Summary: ACCELERATED EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION (EUA) SUMMARYCOVID-19 RT-PCR TEST (LABORATORY CORPORATION OF AMERICA)” [3]:

“…The SARS-CoV-2RNA [COVID virus] is generally detectable in respiratory specimens during the acute phase of infection. Positive results are indicative of the presence of SARS-CoV-2 RNA; clinical correlation with patient history and other diagnostic information is necessary to determine patient infection status…THE AGENT DETECTED MAY NOT BE THE DEFINITE CAUSE OF DISEASE (CAPS are mine). Laboratories within the United States and its territories are required to report all positive results to the appropriate public health authorities.”

Translation: On the one hand, we claim the test can “generally” detect the presence of the COVID virus in a patient. But we admit that “the agent detected” on the test, by which we mean COVID virus, “may not be the definite cause of disease.” We also admit that, unless the patient has an acute infection, we can’t find COVID. Therefore, the idea of “asymptomatic patients” confirmed by the test is nonsense. And even though a positive test for COVID may not indicate the actual cause of disease, all positive tests must be reported—and they will be counted as “COVID cases.” Regardless.

From a manufacturer of PCR test kit elements, Creative Diagnostics, “SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus Multiplex RT-qPCR Kit” [4]:

“Regulatory status: For research use only, not for use in diagnostic procedures.”

Translation: Don’t use the test result alone to diagnose infection or disease. Oops.

“non-specific interference of Influenza A Virus (H1N1), Influenza B Virus (Yamagata), Respiratory Syncytial Virus (type B), Respiratory Adenovirus (type 3, type 7), Parainfluenza Virus (type 2), Mycoplasma Pneumoniae, Chlamydia Pneumoniae, etc.”

Translation: Although this company states the test can detect COVID, it also states the test can read FALSELY positive if the patient has one of a number of other irrelevant viruses in his body. What is the test proving, then? Who knows? Flip a coin.

“Application Qualitative”

Translation: This clearly means the test is not suited to detect how much virus is in the patient’s body. I’ll cover how important this admission is in a minute.

“The detection result of this product is only for clinical reference, and it should not be used as the only evidence for clinical diagnosis and treatment. The clinical management of patients should be considered in combination with their symptoms/signs, history, other laboratory tests and treatment responses. The detection results should not be directly used as the evidence for clinical diagnosis, and are only for the reference of clinicians.”

Translation: Don’t use the test as the exclusive basis for diagnosing a person with COVID. And yet, this is exactly what health authorities are doing all over the world. All positive tests must be reported to government agencies, and they are counted as COVID cases.

Those quotes, from official government and testing sources, torpedo the whole “scientific” basis of the test.

And now, I’ll add another lethal blow: the test has never been validated properly as an instrument to detect disease. Even if we blindly assumed it can detect the presence of the COVID virus in a patient, it doesn’t show HOW MUCH virus is in the body. And that is key, because in order to even begin talking about actual illness in the real world, not in a lab, the patient would need to have millions and millions of the virus actively replicating in his body.

Proponents of the test assert that it CAN measure how much virus is in the body. To which I reply: prove it.

Prove it in a way it should have been proved decades ago—but never was.

Take five hundred people and remove tissue samples from them. The people who take the samples do NOT do the test. The testers will never know who the patients are and what condition they’re in.

The testers run their PCR on the tissue samples. In each case, they say which virus they found and HOW MUCH of it they found.

“All right, in patients 24, 46, 65, 76, 87, and 93 we found a great deal of virus.”

Now we un-blind those patients. They should all be sick, because they have so much virus replicating in their bodies. Are they sick? Are they running marathons? Let’s find out.

This OBVIOUS vetting of the test has never been done. That is an enormous scandal. Where are the controlled test results in 500 patients, a thousand patients? Nowhere.

The PCR is an unproven fraud.

“But…but…what about all the sick and dying people…why are they sick?”

I’ve written thousands of words answering that question, in past articles. A NUMBER of conditions—none involving COVID, and most involving old traditional diseases—are making people sick.

There are other large-scale studies of the PCR test that have never been done. I’ve covered them in detail, in prior articles. To summarize: a study using a thousand patients, in which their tissue samples are sent to 30 different labs for analysis and verdicts, to see whether the results are uniform from lab to lab; and a study of 1000 patients, in which the results are compared with the results of analysis by electron microcopy. These large studies—never done.

In other words, the PCR test has never been adequately tested; it has never been properly validated as a diagnostic tool.

Here, from Canadian researcher David Crowe’s bombshell paper, FLAWS IN CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC THEORY, is a key quote about the PCR test [5]:

“A review of 33 RT-PCR tests for COVID-19 approved under US FDA Emergency Use Authorizations showed a wide range of differences in what the tests were looking for and how they decided whether they had found it. The tests look for a variety of different segments (‘genes’) of the presumed COVID-19 genome, that only amounts to about 1% or less of the total genome, which is about 30,000 bases. Perhaps the worst feature of the tests is how they decide whether the sample is positive if more than one [‘gene’] segment is being looked for. Some tests look for only one, so it must be present for a positive. But tests that look for two segments are split between those that require both to be present and those that require either one for a positive. Some tests look for three segments but only require any two to be present, while one test insisted on all three. Tests that allow a segment to be undetected raise the question of how it can be said that a virus was detected when an important part of it was missing.”

If the PCR is a uniform standardized test, a rabbit is a spaceship.

Speaking of lack of uniformity in test results, here is a quote from Stephen Bustin, who is considered one of the foremost experts on PCR in the world. The excerpt is from his 2017 article, “Talking the talk, but not walking the walk: RT-qPCR as a paradigm for the lack of reproducibility in molecular research” [6]:

“Awareness of variability problems associated with PCR has been long-standing, with the first report describing inconsistencies with replicate and serial specimens evaluated within and between laboratories as early as 1992. The lack of a theoretical understanding of the dynamic processes involved in PCR, especially with respect to the amplification of nonreproducible and/or unexpected amplification products, was also highlighted decades ago. These observations and the resulting implications are largely disregarded.”

Here is the story of an epic failure of the PCR, right out in the open, for all to see. The reference is the NY Times, January 22, 2007, “Faith in Quick Tests Leads to Epidemic That Wasn’t.” [7]

“Dr. Brooke Herndon, an internist at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, could not stop coughing…By late April, other health care workers at the hospital were coughing…”

“For months, nearly everyone involved thought the medical center had had a huge whooping cough outbreak, with extensive ramifications. Nearly 1,000 health care workers at the hospital in Lebanon, N.H., were given a preliminary test and furloughed from work until their results were in; 142 people, including Dr. Herndon, were told they appeared to have the disease; and thousands were given antibiotics and a vaccine for protection. Hospital beds were taken out of commission, including some in intensive care.”

“Then, about eight months later, health care workers were dumbfounded to receive an e-mail message from the hospital administration informing them that the whole thing was a false alarm.”

“Now, as they look back on the episode, epidemiologists and infectious disease specialists say the problem was that they placed too much faith in a quick and highly sensitive molecular test [PCR] that led them astray.”

“There are no national data on pseudo-epidemics caused by an overreliance on such molecular tests, said Dr. Trish M. Perl, an epidemiologist at Johns Hopkins and past president of the Society of Health Care Epidemiologists of America. But, she said, pseudo-epidemics happen all the time. The Dartmouth case may have been one of the largest, but it was by no means an exception, she said.”

“Many of the new molecular [PCR] tests are quick but technically demanding, and each laboratory may do them in its own way. These tests, called ‘home brews,’ are not commercially available, and there are no good estimates of their error rates. But their very sensitivity makes false positives likely, and when hundreds or thousands of people are tested, as occurred at Dartmouth, false positives can make it seem like there is an epidemic.”

“’You’re in a little bit of no man’s land,’ with the new molecular [PCR] tests, said Dr. Mark Perkins, an infectious disease specialist and chief scientific officer at the Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics, a nonprofit foundation supported by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. ‘All bets are off on exact performance’.”

“With pertussis, she [Dr. Kretsinger, CDC] said, ‘there are probably 100 different P.C.R. protocols and methods being used throughout the country,’ and it is unclear how often any of them are accurate. ‘We have had a number of outbreaks where we believe that despite the presence of P.C.R.-positive results, the disease was not pertussis,’ Dr. Kretsinger added.”

“Dr. Cathy A. Petti, an infectious disease specialist at the University of Utah, said the story had one clear lesson.”

“’The big message is that every lab is vulnerable to having false positives,’ Dr. Petti said. ‘No single test result is absolute and that is even more important with a test result based on P.C.R’.”

There is more to report about the PCR test, and I have, but I’ll make this final point for now: I’ve presented, over the last several months, compelling evidence that no one proved the existence of the COVID virus, by proper scientific procedures, in the first place. So the PCR test would be looking for…what? A virus that isn’t there?

And on the back of this test, governments are wrecking economies all over the world, and untold numbers of human lives."

SOURCES:

[1] https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download

[2] https://web.archive.org/web/*/http:/...atory-guidance

[3] https://www.fda.gov/media/136151/download

[4] https://www.creative-diagnostics.com...277854-457.htm

[5] https://theinfectiousmyth.com/book/CoronavirusPanic.pdf

[6] https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...1111/eci.12801

[7] nytimes.com/2007/01/22/health/22whoop.html

To Dr. Scott Atlas: Walter Reed doctors are endangering Trump’s life
    by Jon Rappoport
    October 3, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...g-trumps-life/

"Scott:

If media reports are correct, the president is receiving 2 experimental drugs: the antibody cocktail, Regeneron, and the antiviral, Remdesivir.

Aside from their individual adverse effects…

THESE DRUGS HAVE NEVER BEEN STUDIED FOR THEIR COMBINED EFFECTS ON A PATIENT. AND NOW THAT PATIENT…THE FIRST PATIENT RECEIVING THEM…IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

You know the adverse effects of Remdesivir, Scott. They’re more than worrisome. Acute kidney injury, for example. And this drug has only emergency authorization, and it’s explicitly for patients who are SEVERE COVID cases. Trump is not a severe case. What’s going on? Why are the Walter Reed doctors piling on?

The other drug, Regeneron, the antibody cocktail, synthesized versions of mouse and human antibodies, is still in clinical trials. There is NO authorization for its use.

In past trials of antibody drugs, highly increased infection has occurred. Very dangerous.

And pray these doctors don’t suddenly opt for a ventilator. They could do that, if Trump’s condition worsens, because of the effects of the DRUGS. They will call those effects “serious COVID decline.”

In a large New York study of COVID patients in Trump’s age group, 97 percent of the patients receiving ventilator treatment died. Ventilator treatment, as you know, involves heavy and prolonged sedation.

The president is in a very dangerous situation.

Every damn doctor who has any ethics at all should be screaming bloody murder right now. This is not supposition. Would you prescribe a patient not one, but two highly experimental drugs, each of which has very damaging effects? Would you prescribe them TOGETHER? EVER? Especially when the patient is not close to being seriously ill? Especially when the drugs’ combined effects have never been studied?

WHY ARE THE WALTER REED DOCTORS TREATING TRUMP AS IF HE WERE IN DESPERATE STRAITS?

They’re going after the president as if he’s hanging on to life by a thread and they have to throw everything they’ve got at him.

Who is watching over the president’s life? Are these doctors trying to kill him?

GET BUSY, SCOTT. NOW."

(Personally, I think Trump is either going to die from these "treatments" or will be off soon to his underground bunker, to be joined later by Melania once the coast is clear. Or possibly he will be used as the "test case" to prove that the experimental treatments are actually effective so more gullible people will take them.)
    Last edited by onawah; 3rd October 2020 at 23:56.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (4th October 2020), kfm27917 (9th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

Trump is not going to die anytime soon from anything, including SARS CV 2, sinisterly called Covid-19.

I agree with Rappoport about much of what he says, but I disagree with his supposition that Trump is in danger, any more than any of us would be in a hospital.

Trump is fine and will be back in the WH very soon.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2020), greybeard (4th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th October 2020), T Smith (9th October 2020), wondering (3rd October 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

JR brings up good points, whether we agree 100% or not; the drugs are untested and most likely very unsafe.
    Trump is 74 years old, under a lot of stress, and will not live forever; whether he dies soon or not--he's not immortal.
    Hospitals are far from safe as almost anyone who works in one or has had the misfortune to be a patient in one, can testify.
    Although, of course, Trump will be getting the royal treatment and not subject to the myriad blunders and other misfortunes that average patients are.

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Trump is not going to die anytime soon from anything, including SARS CV 2, sinisterly called Covid-19.
    I agree with Rappoport about much of what he says, but I disagree with his supposition that Trump is in danger, any more than any of us would be in a hospital.
    Last edited by onawah; 4th October 2020 at 00:09.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (4th October 2020), Satori (4th October 2020), T Smith (9th October 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    JR brings up good points, whether we agree 100% or not; the drugs are untested and most likely very unsafe.
    Trump is 74 years old, under a lot of stress, and will not live forever; whether he dies soon or not--he's not immortal.
    Hospitals are far from safe as almost anyone who works in one or has had the misfortune to be a patient in one, can testify.
    Although, of course, Trump will be getting the royal treatment and not subject to the myriad blunders and other misfortunes that average patients are.

I’m not convinced Trump is getting the experimental drugs JR refers to. Nor is JR completely convinced of that.

Relying on the MSM for support of that claim is cherry picking what one wants to believe, from what JR would likely agree, and usually asserts, is an unreliable and suspect source of information.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

greybeard (4th October 2020), onawah (4th October 2020), T Smith (9th October 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

According to his latest Tweet, Trump is probably getting the experimental treatment as the MSM is claiming (though he doesn't name it specifically, or allude to any possible fake news concerning the treatment.)

I’m not convinced Trump is getting the experimental drugs JR refers to. Nor is JR completely convinced of that.

Relying on the MSM for support of that claim is cherry picking what one wants to believe, from what JR would likely agree, and usually asserts, is an unreliable and suspect source of information.
    Last edited by onawah; 4th October 2020 at 03:30.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (4th October 2020), kfm27917 (9th October 2020), Satori (4th October 2020), T Smith (9th October 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Trump still in danger: doctors added third drug to his reckless experimental treatment
    The latest revelation: a serious steroid, dexamethasone.
    by Jon Rappoport
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...tal-treatment/
    October 5, 2020

"I’ve written and published two articles on the Water Reed doctors experimenting with drugs on the president of the United States. [1] [2]

Of course, major media ignore this stunning reality; they see nothing but “cutting-edge” treatments and “the finest medical care.”

The two initial drugs were Remdesivir and Regeneron. A lack of immediate adverse effect does not rule out an ensuing impact on Trump’s health.

Remdesivir, among its many listed effects, can cause serious kidney injury. Dr. Peter Breggin has written: “Fauci had to know from the beginning that remdesivir was a failed antiviral drug that would probably do more harm than good. An earlier, famous remdesivir trial for Ebola was stopped because remdesivir was causing a significantly higher mortality rate than other antiviral drugs in the same trial…”

Regeneron, the other drug Trump is taking, is one of a class of “antibody therapies.” The often-cited adverse effect of this type of medicine is expanding infection.

The combined effects of these two medicines have never been studied in depth.

Nevertheless, the Walter Reed doctors treated the president of the United States with both of them. Their hypothesis seemed to be: if a little bit of medicine is good, a lot will be better.

Needless to say, this approach has never been backed by science at any time. It is reckless in the extreme.

And now we learn about a third drug, dexamethasone.

LA Times: “Like other steroids, dexamethasone can have significant side effects that could have an impact on Trump’s ability to work. Those can include irritability, mood swings and trouble sleeping…” [3]

Note: It’s not clear when dexamethasone was started. If it was administered after Regeneron, we could be looking at an attempt to reverse increased lung inflammation resulting from the effects of Regeneron. If true, this would be disturbing, to say the least.

What are some of the effects of dexamethasone? WebMD presents a list of common and less common adverse effects: Stomach upset, headache, dizziness, trouble sleeping, increased appetite, weight gain, fever, persistent sore throat, bone/joint pain, increased thirst/urination, fast/slow/irregular heartbeat, eye pain/pressure, vision problems, heartburn, puffy face, swelling of the ankles/feet, symptoms of stomach/intestinal bleeding (such as stomach/abdominal pain, black/tarry stools, vomit that looks like coffee grounds), pain/redness/swelling of arms/legs, tiredness, mental/mood changes (e.g., depression, mood swings, agitation), unusual hair/skin growth, muscle pain/cramps, weakness, easy bruising/bleeding, slow wound healing, thinning skin, seizures.

“A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, seek immediate medical attention if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.”

And now, since the Walter Reed doctors are treating Trump with three drugs, they are ignoring the fact that the combined effects of these three have never been studied in depth. More reckless experimentation.

Naturally, any decline in the president’s health will be attributed to “COVID-19,” not the drugs.

Remember, the whole episode began with Trump’s positive PCR test. I have spent many words refuting the relevance and reliability of the test.

A patient can read positive or negative, depending on which lab runs the test. The standards are not uniform.

The PCR test has NEVER been vetted by several necessary large-scale studies, which, in the real world, would show the test has multiple flaws. It should never be used for medical diagnosis.

But it is used, all over the world. And it was used to launch a sitting president into the hospital, where doctors have violated the most basic principles of the healing profession. They are endangering the president’s health and life.

People who view “leading doctors” as unshakable symbols of good science, and avid Trump supporters who believe the president is far too brilliant to submit himself to these dangerous drugs…need to rethink their positions. If they dare."

SOURCES:

[1] https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...imental-drugs/

[2] https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...g-trumps-life/

[3] https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...rious-symptoms

(This situation gets fishier by the day...)
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (6th October 2020), T Smith (10th October 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Smoking Gun: Where is the coronavirus? The CDC says it isn’t available.
    by Jon Rappoport
    October 8, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...snt-available/
    Posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1382494
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Satori (9th October 2020), T Smith (10th October 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,674 posts

CIA Mockingbirds shake the world
    More than once, after I’ve written and published a piece along these lines, someone asks me, DID THAT REALLY HAPPEN? The answer is NO, BUT IT WOULD. IF PUBLIC FIGURES CONFESSED THEIR CRIMES.
    by Jon Rappoport
    October 2, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...ake-the-world/
    And it had all started with a man who had a job to do: convince the public that anyone who opposed the COVID vaccine was a whacko.
    That man was a CIA Mockingbird."
    (Wouldn't that all just be a dream come true?)
    I get where Jon Rappoport is going with this, but the premise is completely implausible. It presupposes the "media" is simply obedient lap dogs, i.e. unconscious mouthpieces of their overlords' agenda, and if finally exposed to the truth from a credible source would allow a platform, and/or said revelations would trigger some real investigative reporting. In Rappoport's scenario one ground-zero exposure causes an avalanche of truth to ripple throughout the media. But that would never happen. For example, if said CIA Mockingbird whistleblower ever went on Anderson Cooper to confess his/her crimes, as presented in this fictitious satire, he or she would be cutoff immediately before any information hit the airwaves (and likely found dead, with a suicide note in hand, and with multiple bullets wounds to the body in ensuing days).

And even if the information got out via oversight, it would not cause the chain reaction of truth as presented here. Any leak, like in a well-engineered aircraft carrier, is easily sealed and contained by batting the hatches.

The media is a cabal. Plain and simple. They are not just obedient lap dogs unconsciously parroting the talking points of their overlords; they are conscious participants of propagating mind-controlling propaganda. The Anderson Cooper's of the world and the editors and producers of every major news outlet cited in this piece are employed by the cabal and know exactly what they are doing. They are doing what they are paid to do and make a living at, which is to execute a 24/7 mind-control psyop on the minds of We the Serfs, such that we will remain passive, feckless, confused, controlled, and won't rebel.

I understand this is only hypothetical--and Rappoport is only suggesting what might happen if the media were ever to unveil what's really behind the curtain--but that's kind of like imagining what might happen in a symphony performance if all the players by some miraculous feet of concerted and unexplainable spontaneous impulse decided to ignore the conductor, all at once and without conspiracy, and proceeded to jam... but yeah, that might be cool
    Last edited by T Smith; 9th October 2020 at 20:48.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

onawah (9th October 2020), Satori (9th October 2020)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,674 posts

by Jon Rappoport
    October 8, 2020
    This has been posted elsewhere in a couple other threads, but deserves a bump. The information Rappoport cites above is referenced in the video below:

Last edited by T Smith; 9th October 2020 at 20:52.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

onawah (9th October 2020)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,989 times in 2,138 posts

by Jon Rappoport
    October 8, 2020
    Can anyone shed more light on this issue of the isolation of the SARS-CoV-2 virus?

There are multiple Google hits for papers claiming isolation of the SARS-CoV-2 virus (see screenshot below). Are these just disinfo/incorrect or am I missing something technical? Did they have isolated virus earlier on and don't have it now?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Google Virus Isolation.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	453.6 KB
ID:	44735

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

onawah (9th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (10th October 2020)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

COVID: The Virus That Isn’t There: The Root Fraud Exposed
    by Jon Rappoport
    October 8, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...fraud-exposed/

"This is a follow-up to yesterday’s article, in which I exposed the fact that the CDC does not have the COVID coronavirus in its possession, because it is “unavailable.” Their word, not mine.

The CDC is admitting the virus hasn’t been isolated. In other words, its existence is unproven.

You need to realize the CDC, during its own published confession (see below), is discussing this explosive situation in the context of instructing the world how to perform the PCR test.

The test to detect a virus that isn’t there.

This would be on the order of NASA issuing a guide for navigating a fleet of ships to a planet whose existence has not been established—and the population of the whole world is going to board those ships for the voyage.

The CDC is saying: here is how you detect the virus in a human, here is the test on which we’re going to rely, here is the test on the basis of which we’re going to identify all case numbers and demand all lockdowns—except we don’t have the virus.

Why don’t they have it?

Because they can’t isolate it. That’s obvious.

If they could isolate it, they would.

Let’s not tap dance around this central fact. Let’s not make excuses for the CDC. They have a problem the size of Jupiter. It’s their problem, not ours. But they’re foisting their problem on us, in the form of a STORY ABOUT A PANDEMIC. AND ALL THE LOCKDOWNS THAT FLOW FROM THE STORY.

To say this is unacceptable is a vast understatement. The CDC is committing a crime that has no bounds.

For months, I’ve been writing about the “missing virus” and the studies that should be done to prove it exists—real-world studies that have never been done and will never be done. Now, here is the smoking gun.

I’m aware that many scientists and doctors, who are otherwise exposing the pandemic as a fraud on legitimate grounds, don’t want to touch what I’m revealing here. I would remind them that, months ago, when some of us were already exposing the PCR test as unreliable and useless and deceptive, THAT ISSUE was too hot to touch. But now it isn’t.

The issue of the existence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus may seem as if it’s too hot, but it isn’t. It’s time to launch a full-on attack. Immediately.

The truth is only bitter for those who are hiding it.

I’m also aware there are people who have been building scenarios about how the virus is “activated.” Certain frequencies wake it up, and so on. Well, the question is: WHAT VIRUS? THE ONE THAT ISN’T THERE?

Still other people would say, “Then what are all these scientists sequencing in their labs, if it’s not the virus?” Again, not our problem. They might start with a piece of RNA, and then claim, without proof, it’s part of SARS-CoV-2; and they go to work on it. They claim anything they want to. It’s not science.

If a mechanic says he has a piece of a fender from a car that has never been seen before; if he claims he knows the car exists; but he can’t show you the car; are you going to buy his story? Are you going to invest your life-savings and life-savings of your family and friends in this car he admits is “unavailable?” Are you going to invest and go broke and sit in your home and wear a mask and keep your distance from other people and close your business and declare bankruptcy? Are you going to consent to that?

Another question that arises: if the virus is missing and has never been isolated, has never been proved to exist, what are they putting in the COVID vaccine? That’s a question that should be answered by law-enforcement agencies raiding many facilities and seizing materials and finding honest scientists who will discover what is really in the COVID vaccine brews. Waiting for that to happen…the sun could go dark first. In the meantime, do you want to take the shot in the arm?

Some people have claimed there are “animal models” which prove the coronavirus exists and is harmful, because the animals become sick, when they are “injected with the virus.” This is incorrect on two counts.

First, the animal models are supposed to progress through various species, until they arrive at animals that most closely resemble humans; chimps. The animal models being cited are mice or hamsters, which are very, very low on the totem pole.

Second, what are these mice being injected with? It’s supposed to be pure virus. But instead, it’s a soup which contains all sorts of material, including chemicals. The chemicals could be causing the animals to become ill.

Here is my breaking story about the virus that isn’t there, from yesterday:

The CDC document is titled, “CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel.” It is dated July 13, 2020.

Buried deep in the document, on page 39, in a section titled, “Performance Characteristics,” we have this: “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available, assays [diagnostic tests] designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA…”

The key phrase there is: “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available…”

Every object that exists can be quantified, which is to say, measured. The use of the term “quantified” in that phrase means: the CDC has no measurable amount of the virus, because it is unavailable. THE CDC HAS NO VIRUS.

A further tip-off is the use of the word ‘isolates.” This means NO ISOLATED VIRUS IS AVAILABLE.

Another way to put it: NO ONE HAS AN ISOLATED SPECIMEN OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS.

NO ONE HAS ISOLATED THE COVID-19 VIRUS.

THEREFORE, NO ONE HAS PROVED THAT IT EXISTS.

As if this were not enough of a revelation to shock the world, the CDC goes on to say they are presenting a diagnostic PCR test to detect the virus-that-hasn’t-been-isolated…and the test is looking for RNA which is PRESUMED to come from the virus that hasn’t been proved to exist.

And using this test, the CDC and every other public health agency in the world are counting COVID cases and deaths…and governments have instituted lockdowns and economic devastation using those case and death numbers as justification.

If people believe “you have the virus but it is not available,” and you have the virus except it is buried within other material and hasn’t been extracted and purified and isolated, these people believe the moon is made of green cheese.

This is like saying. “We have the 20 trillion dollars, they are contained somewhere in our myriad accounts, we just don’t know where.” If you don’t know where, you don’t know you have the money.

“The car keys are somewhere in the house. We just don’t where.” Really? If you don’t know where, you don’t know the keys are in the house.

“The missing cruise missile is somewhere in the arsenal, we just don’t where.” No. If you don’t know where, you don’t know the missile is in the arsenal.

“The COVID-19 virus is somewhere in the material we have—we just haven’t removed it from that material. But we know what it is and we’ve identified it and we know its structure.” NO YOU DON’T. YOU ASSUME THAT.

Science is not assumptions.

“But…but…there is a study which says a few researchers in a lab isolated the virus…”

They say they did. But in July, the CDC is saying no virus is available. I guess that means trucks were not available to bring the virus from that lab to the CDC. The trucks were out of gas. It was raining. The bridge was washed out. The trucks were in the shop. Joe, the driver, couldn’t find his mask, and he didn’t want to leave home without it…

Science is not assumptions.

The pandemic is a fraud, down to the root of the poisonous tree."
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th October 2020), greybeard (10th October 2020), kfm27917 (20th October 2020), pueblo (10th October 2020)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Why Trump must win the election
    The only thing worse than Trump is Biden
    by Jon Rappoport
    October 20, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...-the-election/

"I’m not talking about the breaking Hunter Biden scandal. I’m talking about the response to the fake pandemic.

Trump bought the big lie: a computer projection claiming 2 million COVID deaths would occur in the US. This Neil Ferguson projection was funded by Bill Gates. It was nothing more than a scare tactic DESIGNED to convince national leaders to declare states of emergency and lock down their countries.

Trump fell for it (see also here). He issued the US state of emergency. He set the tone. He praised the upcoming vaccine, as if it were a new championship golf course. He vowed to use the military to inject Americans with the shot.

He presided over the massive hit to the national economy, the very cornerstone (“make America great again”) of his pitch and promise to voters.

He refused to assert, uncompromisingly, that COVID was nothing more than a severe season of flu-like illness, and we would live through it, as we always have.

So what could possibly be worse than that? Who could be worse than Trump?

Biden.

I have explained why before, but it bears repeating.

Trump left the door open for US governors to devise their own “virus-containment” policies. Of course, this was no picnic, because all but a few governors are criminals. They deserve to be imprisoned for their COVID actions. Nevertheless…

This is better than what Biden is promising and fronting for: an overall coordinated national plan, mandated from the federal level, to “contain the virus.”

Biden represents a fascist scheme that would, if enacted, override the states and set up a dictatorship, the likes of which has never been seen on US soil.

Mandatory mask wearing for all citizens. National lockdowns declared at the whim of the White House. A vaccine federally mandated.

With Trump, you get glints of light; with Biden, you just get darkness.

In a half-sane country, neither Trump nor Biden would be the next president. But our political leaders have made sure we aren’t living in a half-sane country. It’s not even close.

Trump brought in Dr. Scott Atlas as a presidential coronavirus advisor. Atlas understands the whole public policy designed to “control the pandemic” is sheer madness. He has made this point several times, despite overwhelming opposition and attacks from the medical establishment and the press.

With Biden, there would be no Scott Atlas. Some Darth Vader would replace him.

If America were a sinking boat, Trump would say, “Guess what? I’ve just discovered we’re carrying a million tons of bubble gum. We can use it to patch the holes in the hull.” Biden would say, “I promise you there is a new undersea kingdom all laid out for us, as we take on more water and drop below the waves. Join me in establishing an aquamarine era…”

For the longest time, it’s seemed the choice between presidential candidates has been insignificant, because both sides are corrupt beyond the telling of it. Both parties represent the same force bent on escalating federal power over the population, no matter what labels you might want to apply to the operation.

But now we are sitting in the middle of a (planned) crisis whose dimensions are so far-reaching and insidious, we’re experiencing political, economic, and human disintegration. Not long-term gradual corrosion. Short-term devouring of even the pretense of civilization.

So now, faced with the differences between these two presidential choices, we have to look for shreds of possibility, openings, paths for restoring freedom that haven’t been completely shut down.

And on that basis, the only thing worse than Trump is Biden.

Trump, mired in his delusion that he can escape responsibility for torpedoing the whole economy, hails the “the ongoing recovery.” Biden has been told he is the reincarnation of Franklin Roosevelt, and he can enforce a New Deal for the 21st century—after he completes the job of locking down America. He can create a federal works program that will tie the people to government for survival itself. After which the globalists and technocrats will move in and make the nation over into one great Smart City, with wall to wall surveillance, a currency reset, reduced energy quotas for all citizens, and the other accoutrements of high-tech slavery. Called Peace.

Trump is the fast-talking swaggering cowboy striding into a Wild West bar with his holsters open and his hands above his guns. He wears a two-cent badge he bought at an arcade. He tells the patrons the bar has to be shut down temporarily, because the whiskey has been poisoned.

Biden is the demented lifeless code inspector. He comes into the bar with an army of bureaucrats and a posse of “concerned citizens” (meddlers). He has a list of 137 violations he needs to check, and the bar will be shut down and boarded up immediately. If it ever re-opens, the mayor will own it, and it will sell seeds and grain—despite the fact that three other privately owned stores in town are already selling these items.

If the re-fitted bar fails as a grain and seed store, who cares? The government will do something else with the place. And if that, too, fails, it doesn’t matter, because the central fact is: the government owns the property. That’s all that counts.

COVID-19 is, as I’ve been documenting for months, a fake. Both presidential candidates are faking. But there are important differences between them. An assessment of their differences reveals that, like it or not, public resistance to the lockdowns stands a better chance under Trump than Biden."
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DaveToo (21st October 2020), kfm27917 (20th October 2020)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    Can anyone shed more light on this issue of the isolation of the SARS-CoV-2 virus?

There are multiple Google hits for papers claiming isolation of the SARS-CoV-2 virus (see screenshot below). Are these just disinfo/incorrect or am I missing something technical? Did they have isolated virus earlier on and don't have it now?
    Well, I'd argue strongly that all those scientific papers, from multiple teams in multiple countries, can't be dismissed simply because of one enigmatic statement from the CDC, who no-one trusts about anything else they've ever said this year.

Here's the page listing all the results from when the virus was sequenced, by international teams, 79,955 times. (That's seventy-nine thousand, nine hundred and fifty five independent sequences.)
    If anyone believes this is "disinfo", or all those hundreds (maybe thousands) of virology PhDs are just somehow plain wrong and all too dumb to realize it, I don't really know what to say. And one can't square these "no-virus" claims with Dr. Li-Meng Yan, the Covid-19 Whistleblower.

It means one's then forced to declare her claims as disinfo. One can't have it both ways.

I've written several times earlier that I have sincere great respect for Jon Rappoport's lifetime of work. But in this instance he's just slam-dunk incorrect — in my strong personal opinion.

The virus can be a real thing AND at the same time utilized as a clumsily orchestrated justification for global NWO clampdowns. There's no contradiction here.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (21st October 2020), anandacate (20th October 2020), Chris Gilbert (21st October 2020), kfm27917 (20th October 2020), kudzy (20th October 2020), pueblo (20th October 2020), Tintin (5th January 2021), Yoda (20th October 2020)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

However deadly the 'virus' is we must fight on. People die in wars.

It's not an argument between the virus is real V it's a globalist takeover scam. It doesn't bloody matter. If the virus was killing 90% of us, we should still fight. ( and anyway, the next one probably WILL if we don't stop them )

It's as daft as arguing between evolution and creationism. They were both right, once we got more data about the truth.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th October 2020), Ewan (21st October 2020)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Granted, but why then would the CDC say that it has NOT isolated the virus?
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

The virus can be a real thing AND at the same time utilized as a clumsily orchestrated justification for global NWO clampdowns. There's no contradiction here.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (20th October 2020), greybeard (20th October 2020), pueblo (20th October 2020)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,989 times in 2,138 posts

Granted, but why then would the CDC say that it has NOT isolated the virus?
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

This has been bothering me for some time now.

What the CDC document says is...

Quote “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available, assays [diagnostic tests] designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA…”
    https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download

The following article on NCBI states the same thing, that virus isolates are "unavailable", this article dates from January 2020

Quote "The ongoing outbreak of the recently emerged novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) poses a challenge for public health laboratories as virus isolates are unavailable while there is growing evidence that the outbreak is more widespread than initially thought, and international spread through travellers does already occur."
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6988269/

To be accurate these articles do not say that the virus has not been isolated. They say there are no isolates available, could this be where the confusion arises?

So how is a virus isolated?

Quote Isolating a virus requires collecting specimens from patients and culturing, or growing, any viruses that occur in the samples. These viruses are obligate intracellular parasites, which means that they can only replicate and multiply in cells. To isolate a particular virus, researchers need to provide it with an opportunity to infect live mammalian cells, in tiny flasks or on tissue culture plates.

Since specimens from patients are also likely to contain other viruses, it is critical to determine if a virus growing in the culture is really the target coronavirus. Researchers confirm the source of infection by extracting genetic material from the virus in culture and sequencing its genome.

They compare the sequence to known coronavirus sequences to identify it precisely. Once a culture is confirmed, researchers can make copies to share with colleagues.
    https://theconversation.com/i-study-...andemic-133675

Ok, so it seems that once the virus has been isolated and it's genome sequenced then that's all they need for the RT PCR test as it looks for bits of virus RNA in the sample that match the genome sequence. At least that's my (very) layman's understanding.

Is it then the case that once a virus has been isolated and subsequently genome sequenced, no actual isolates of the virus are needed?

If so, this well could explain the confusion around this point.

*Edit: I did email Prof. Dolores Cahill on the 10th of October to ask her about this issue, I have not received a response as yet.
    Last edited by pueblo; 20th October 2020 at 21:02.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Alan (20th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th October 2020), onawah (20th October 2020)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

I have no idea if this has been mentioned here in this thread before, but . . . the details explored ( patented virus V natural virus ) look pretty cut and dried to me.

https://youtu.be/5FAcYv7cux4?t=2219

if it doesn't do it anyway, start at 37 minutes

[ I won't try to embed this video because embedded videos never start where I want them to ]
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

greybeard (20th October 2020), onawah (21st October 2020)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is the London Real video with David E. Martin PhD that is the critical part of the youtube norman posted above.

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I have no idea if this has been mentioned here in this thread before, but . . . the details explored ( patented virus V natural virus ) look pretty cut and dried to me.

https://youtu.be/5FAcYv7cux4?t=2219

if it doesn't do it anyway, start at 37 minutes

[ I won't try to embed this video because embedded videos never start where I want them to ]
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DaveToo (21st October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th October 2020), greybeard (20th October 2020), norman (20th October 2020)

39. Link to Post #60
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Not wanting to muddy the water but!!!

at 22+ minutes into the video

it is mentioned that the test (PCR) will pick up debris from the successful elimination by the immune system -- it could be past cold--flu --virus
    This test can not detect any live infection specifically.

Aside from all that
    The virus does exist --even if it has not been proven by the gold standard -- I have not seen that specific criteria having been met --It may be have I just have no seen it.

It is not a novel virus by definition as it come from the Corona family.
    Now there has been much fear mongering, as though it was the most deadly virus, yet the death, mortality rate is the same this year as last year, same curve as flu

The lockdowns in UK are being justified by the PCR test which is admitted to have a high false positive rate.
    Sweden has come out of this ok as they mainly gave people free will.

What Im coming to is that there is an element of risk and every year there is a flu season -- people die but in the main people are sensible --they dont need a test to show them there are ill, they stay home.
    The freedom to take risks is inherent in human life.
    People climb mountains -- they know the risk.
    If they get into trouble they put mountain rescue at risk, but thats acceptable.
    You get in a car you put your life at risk
    Car accidents kill more people than the virus -- currently rated at 14 in mortality rates.
    Cancer and heart conditions at the top -- yet the treatment for these put on pause.

Flu strengthens the immune system --fear downgrades its effectiveness.
    We need to get out of the ongoing promotion of fear.
    Thats the killer.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 20th October 2020 at 22:15.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (20th October 2020), Michi (21st October 2020), onawah (20th October 2020), pueblo (21st October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast