+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: Jon Rappoport on the Covid Hoax

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,074 times in 8,172 posts

Default Re: Jon Rappoport on the Covid Hoax

I'll admit that one dynamic that springs to mind from the creation of patents all around the "virus" is that of protected scam status.

They can use patent law or the threat of it to shooo away any attempt to turn that stone over and see what's under it.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

greybeard (21st October 2020), Gwin Ru (21st October 2020), onawah (21st October 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Crimes against Humanity

Re the above video -- can I suggest that all of it is viewed as it is a landmark video.
    The perpetrators of this crime against humanity are going to be taken to court -- Nuremberg style
    Also in context the link below well worth looking at

Worldwide Doctors and Lawyers are investigating the Pandemic

The COVID-19 Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee

https://acu2020.org/english-versions/
    Last edited by greybeard; 21st October 2020 at 06:56.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Gwin Ru (21st October 2020), Mike Gorman (25th November 2020), onawah (21st October 2020), pueblo (24th December 2020), wondering (21st October 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,097 times in 20,639 posts

COVID is a fraud; so is Trump, so is Biden
    Oct 21 2020
    by Jon Rappoport
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...p-so-is-biden/

"COVID: Invasion of the Body Snatchers

In my last article, I explained why the only thing worse than Trump is Biden, and therefore Trump needs to win the election.

Face it. Both men, in their own ways, are fronting for massive COVID crimes. Biden hopes to front for even greater tyranny if he can gain the presidency.

To excuse the two of them, on the basis that they’re blind to the fake science, doesn’t cut it. They’re willing to assault the Constitutional and natural freedoms of every American.

They’re willing to go where NO emergency is permitted to go.

Natural disaster, health disaster, political violence, war—there is NO situation that excuses past, present, or future lockdowns.

The miles of fake science that have been launched to explain, justify, and make sense of the “COVID containment measures” are a farce; but beyond that, they’re irrelevant—because freedom and liberty are the enduring foundations of life. No matter what. They are not subject to “adjustment.” They’re not “relative” qualities, subject to “circumstances.”

Once, this would have been obvious to the majority of Americans. Now, further pacified, further weakened, the majority are deep in hypnotic trance.

Exchanging freedom for chains is a titanic proposition. Trump presided over it and did nothing. Since then, he’s refused to confess to the amount of economic devastation that has occurred. Biden wants to double down and make the slavery more complete.

No American political leader with high visibility has the balls to call what has happened a COUP—call it a coup not once, but over and over, until more people wake up.

In the several versions of the film, Invasion of the Body Snatchers, the characters continue to look the same, but they’ve been taken over by an evil force. They’re now robotic. An updated incarnation of the film could be shot at a large Whole Foods, showing shoppers trudging along aisles pushing their carts, wearing their masks, avoiding eye contact. Liberty and freedom have been washed from their minds.

They are now “products of circumstances.”

They can no longer think for themselves.

I would have a character dressed as Thomas Paine enter the store, unmasked. He would walk among the shoppers, reciting his immortal words from The Crisis, Number 1:

“THESE are the times that try men’s souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated…”

He would brush away the store clerks who approach him and tell him he must put on a mask. He would ignore the masked shoppers who give him hostile looks. He would keep reciting his long-forgotten words, until…gradually the shoppers begin to awake from their induced trance.

One, two, three of them take off their masks. They BREATHE…

And why not have Trump enter the scene? He talks out of both sides of his mouth. He attacks Fauci. He praises the vaccine. He hails the rebirth of the economy. He says the virus is dangerous. He puts on a mask. He takes it off. He puts it back on again…

Tom Paine approaches him and says, “When are you going to admit you were the central character in shutting down the American economy? When are you going to tell the people how great the economic and human wreckage is?”

Trump spouts out blame against various persons and governments, but will not take responsibility…

He says to Paine, “Watch out for Biden. If he comes in here with his troops, they’ll shoot you.”

Paine laughs. “Dummy, I’m a SPIRIT. Bullets can’t affect me. I patrol the border between your side and mine. What I say is buried in the hearts of many people on your side. They turned into robots, but they never agreed completely with the change. They still yearn for the freedom we won a long time ago. They still know what it means. FREEDOM is what rips this whole insanity apart. Stop bull****ting like a real estate operator. Talk FREEDOM. Go to the core. You’re the PRESIDENT…”

Trump looks baffled. “You mean the freedom to prosper, economically?”

“NO, YOU IDIOT. THE FREEDOM TO BE FREE. FREE FROM CRIMINAL RESTRAINTS. DON’T YOU KNOW WHY WE FOUNDED THIS NATION?”

Well, does he? Does Trump know? If he loses this election, it will be on him. He doesn’t know. He can’t go to the core. His mind and soul stop at building golf courses and re-energizing Kodak so it can manufacture pharmaceuticals."

(Whether or not Rappoport's conclusion that the virus does not exist is correct, his information surrounding the plandemic is still important and worth considering, imho.)

Dr. Tom Cowan explores the COVID virus invented out of sheer nonsense
    Oct19
    by Jon Rappoport
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...heer-nonsense/

"Cowan analyzes yet another key document posted by the CDC, in their journal, Emerging Infectious Diseases: “Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 from Patient with Coronavirus Disease, United States"

The hits keep coming. The CDC used an arbitrary computer “tinker-toy” process to invent a description of the virus. The virus that no one has proven exists. This is the basic conclusion of Dr. Tom Cowan.

The CDC article was discovered by Sally Fallon Morrell. Her co-author, Dr. Cowan, fleshes out the fraud. Cowan’s article is titled, “Only Poisoned Monkey Cells ‘Grew’ the ‘Virus’.”

Dr. Cowan: “[The CDC journal article] was published in June 2020 [original publication, March 2020]. The purpose of the article was for a group of about 20 virologists to describe the state of the science of the isolation, purification and biological characteristics of the new SARS-CoV-2 virus, and to share this information with other scientists for their own research. A thorough and careful reading of this important paper reveals some shocking findings.”

“First, in the section titled ‘Whole Genome Sequencing,’ we find that rather than having isolated the virus and sequencing the genome from end to end, they found 37 base pairs from unpurified samples using PCR probes. This means they actually looked at 37 out of the approximately 30,000 of the base pairs that are claimed to be the genome of the intact virus. They then took these 37 segments and put them into a computer program, which filled in the rest of the base pairs.”

In other words, the sequencing of the SARS-CoV-2 virus was done by assumption and arbitrary inference. If this is science, a penguin is a spaceship.

Cowan: “To me, this computer-generation step constitutes scientific fraud. Here is an equivalency: A group of researchers claim to have found a unicorn because they found a piece of a hoof, a hair from a tail, and a snippet of a horn. They then add that information into a computer and program it to re-create the unicorn, and they then claim this computer re-creation is the real unicorn. Of course, they had never actually seen a unicorn so could not possibly have examined its genetic makeup to compare their samples with the actual unicorn’s hair, hooves and horn.”

“The researchers claim they decided which is the real genome of SARS-CoV-2 by ‘consensus,’ sort of like a vote. Again, different computer programs will come up with different versions of the imaginary ‘unicorn,’ so they come together as a group and decide which is the real imaginary unicorn.”

As I’ve been stating, the “discovery” of the “new virus” was actually the foisting of a PRE-DETERMINED STORY ABOUT A VIRUS. Nothing real or believable about it.

But once the official pattern is laid down, others follow it dutifully.

Dr. Cowan uncovers more insanity in the CDC journal article. Using the ASSUMED new virus, in an UN-ISOLATED STATE, the researchers try to prove it is harmful by injecting it on to several different types of cells in the lab:

Cowan: “The real blockbuster finding in this study comes later, a finding so shocking that I had to read it many times before I could believe what I was reading. Let me quote the passage intact:”

“’Therefore, we examined the capacity of SARS-CoV-2 to infect and replicate in several common primate and human cell lines, including human adenocarcinoma cells (A549), human liver cells (HUH 7.0), and human embryonic kidney cells (HEK-293T). In addition to Vero E6 and Vero CCL81 cells [monkey cells]. … Each cell line was inoculated at high multiplicity of infection and examined 24h post-infection. No CPE was observed in any of the cell lines except in Vero [monkey] cells, which grew to greater than 10 to the 7th power at 24 h post-infection. In contrast, HUH 7.0 and 293T showed only modest viral replication, and A549 cells [human cells] were incompatible with SARS CoV-2 infection’.”

“What does this language actually mean, and why is it the most shocking statement of all from the virology community? When virologists attempt to prove infection, they have three possible ‘hosts’ or models on which they can test…”

“The third method virologists use to prove infection and pathogenicity — the method they most rely on — is inoculation of solutions they say contain the virus onto a variety of tissue cultures. As I have pointed out many times, such inoculation has never been shown to kill (lyse) the tissue, unless the tissue is first starved and poisoned.”

“The shocking thing about the above [CDC journal] quote is that using their own methods, the virologists found that solutions containing SARS-CoV-2 — even in high amounts — were NOT, I repeat NOT, infective to any of the three human tissue cultures they tested. In plain English, this means they proved, on their terms, that this ‘new coronavirus’ is not infectious to human beings. It is ONLY infective to monkey kidney cells, and only then when you add two potent drugs (gentamicin and amphotericin), known to be toxic to kidneys, to the mix.”

“My friends, read this again and again. These virologists, published by the CDC, performed a clear proof, on their terms, showing that the SARS-CoV- 2 virus is harmless to human beings. That is the only possible conclusion, but, unfortunately, this result is not even mentioned in their conclusion. They simply say they can provide virus stocks cultured only on monkey Vero cells, thanks for coming.”

So first…use a process of genetic sequencing that involves concocting, out of an arbitrary computer program…

The existence and structure of the “new virus”…

And then, taking a soup that the researchers claim contains the virus, in an un-isolated state, inject the soup into several types of cells in the lab…

And discover the prime target—human cells—are not infected by the imaginary virus.

And after this good day’s work, walk away and pretend nothing odd or self-incriminating happened.

And oh yes, lock down the planet based on this “science.”

Naturally, we MUST take a toxic vaccine that prevents non-infection by the non-virus."
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (21st October 2020), kfm27917 (3rd November 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The missing COVID virus—answering critics’ objections
    by Jon Rappoport
    October 26, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...cs-objections/

"For months, I’ve been providing evidence that the SARS-CoV-2 virus has not been proven to exist.

Several recent objections to my analysis have been brought forward.

I’m not interested in mentioning names or getting into disputes with people who might otherwise be doing important work.

One objection that’s been raised: a key CDC document [1] I quoted [2], which openly admitted that the virus was “not available,” was not really published in July of this year. It was reprinted or updated in July; it was originally published in February, when presumably, the CDC might have had a problem obtaining isolated virus.

Really? The “pandemic” was already underway in February. The CDC, one of the two most powerful public health agencies in the world, couldn’t get isolated virus then—couldn’t get it anywhere. In other words, there was a declared pandemic without a proven virus.

That is a damning fact. I don’t care whether it was February or July. If the CDC couldn’t get the virus, no one had it.

No one had it, because no one had isolated it. Researchers simply assumed it existed.

Not only that, the CDC document [1] [2] in which the agency admitted the virus was “not available” was a long article describing how to perform the PCR test for the virus. What virus? The one that wasn’t there?

You put together a test procedure that will change the fate of humanity, but you don’t have the item the procedure is supposed to detect. This is permissible? This is excusable? Not unless science is fairy tales.

A few superficial critics of my work should also realize this CDC document is far from my only evidence showing the virus hasn’t been isolated. They should read all my articles on the subject.

Another objection to my analysis: labs do, in fact, have isolated virus in the form of “viral stocks.”

But what does that phrase mean? It means SOUP. In dishes, in labs, researchers assume they have virus mixed with cells, mixed with chemicals and drugs and who knows what else. If this is “isolation,” a rabbit is a spaceship.

Further, it is claimed, because some of those cells—monkey cells—die in the dish in the lab, this means the virus is there and is doing the killing.

Nonsense. First of all, the cells are being starved of nutrients. Second, they’re open to being poisoned by the drugs and chemicals in the soup. The presumption of the virus doing the killing is unwarranted and absurd. [3] [4] [5]

The third objection to my analysis: researchers can assemble the PCR test without actually having the virus. They can substitute “synthetic RNA” which is a close match to the virus.

I see. And they know the synthetic RNA is a close match to the missing virus exactly how? Answer: they don’t know. They assume. They pretend. [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11]

This would be like saying: “Ahem. There is an unknown planet in our solar system. We haven’t seen it, we don’t know where it is, we don’t know what it looks like, but we do know the moon is a very close version of the unknown planet. Therefore, we can use everything we know about the moon to infer a precise description of the unknown planet.”

This kind of tap-dancing might win you a prize at a junior high school variety show, but it has nothing to do with science.

For those who want to further explore the core issue of the existence of the virus—e.g., medical professionals, who have large gaps and blind sports in their understanding—I STRONGLY suggest accessing the work of Dr. Andrew Kaufman [12] and Dr. Tom Cowan [13].

I understand that some people who are very much opposed to the lockdowns and the economic destruction want to keep the argument along the channels of: the deceptive PCR test; the false case and death numbers; the dangerous vaccine; the ripping away of Constitutional and natural freedoms.

Anyone who has been reading my more than 200 articles about COVID [14] knows I’ve been tackling those issues since the beginning. But the existence of the virus is not merely a distraction. It’s at the starting gate of the whole effort to initiate new levels of enslavement for all humans. It can’t be brushed aside.

It would be foolish of me to criticize people who are otherwise doing very important work to stem the tide of the technocratic takeover of Earth, simply because they aren’t addressing the existence of the virus.

If a few of them want to criticize me, fine. I’ve been around the block more times than I can count. It’s not a problem. I’d suggest, though, they do more than a dip a toe into the water of the stupendous virus-fraud.

And don’t try the tactic of accusing me of “confusing people about the pandemic.” That is not a standard for measuring veracity. It’s actually a low-level con. When two sides disagree, proponents of one side assert the other side is sowing confusion. Baloney. The confusion, in this case, is inherent in the conventional view of virus-isolation and proof of discovery.

One disease one germ, a thousand diseases a thousand germs—this lock-step ironclad pharmaceutical propaganda of more than a century has caused monstrous harm. It’s time to end the madness.

We don’t need unanimity on every issue. But we do need a measure of good will and decency. I’m glad to report that, with only a few exceptions, this is what I find.

Coda: Blithely accepting the existence of the virus puts people on a slippery slope. From that point on, they may accept at least partial anti-human “containment measures.” Lockdowns under certain circumstances, some mask wearing, some distancing, some restrictions on the size and nature of gatherings, some isolation from loved ones, some tracing, some testing. Before they know it, they’re dealing from a position of weakness and compromise: “I agree that a certain amount of destruction is necessary, but not as much destruction as Fauci wants…” On moral, spiritual, strategic, political, economic, and scientific grounds, that’s disastrous.

Now, as a backgrounder, here is my article about Dr. Tom Cowan’s recent exploration of the COVID virus invented out of sheer nonsense: [5]

Dr. Tom Cowan explores the COVID virus invented out of sheer nonsense

—Dr. Cowan analyzes yet another key document posted by the CDC, in their journal, Emerging Infectious Diseases: “Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 from Patient with Coronavirus Disease, United States”—

by Jon Rappoport

October 19, 2020

The hits keep coming. The CDC used an arbitrary computer “tinker-toy” process to invent a description of the virus. The virus that no one has proven exists. This is the basic conclusion of Dr. Tom Cowan.

The CDC article [3] was discovered by Sally Fallon Morrell. Her co-author, Dr. Cowan, fleshes out the fraud. Cowan’s article is titled, “Only Poisoned Monkey Cells ‘Grew’ the ‘Virus’.” [4] [5]

Dr. Cowan: “[The CDC journal article] was published in June 2020 [original publication, March 2020]. The purpose of the article was for a group of about 20 virologists to describe the state of the science of the isolation, purification and biological characteristics of the new SARS-CoV-2 virus, and to share this information with other scientists for their own research. A thorough and careful reading of this important paper reveals some shocking findings.”

“First, in the section titled ‘Whole Genome Sequencing,’ we find that rather than having isolated the virus and sequencing the genome from end to end, they found 37 base pairs from unpurified samples using PCR probes. This means they actually looked at 37 out of the approximately 30,000 of the base pairs that are claimed to be the genome of the intact virus. They then took these 37 segments and put them into a computer program, which filled in the rest of the base pairs.”

In other words, the sequencing of the SARS-CoV-2 virus was done by assumption and arbitrary inference. If this is science, a penguin is a spaceship.

Cowan: “To me, this computer-generation step constitutes scientific fraud. Here is an equivalency: A group of researchers claim to have found a unicorn because they found a piece of a hoof, a hair from a tail, and a snippet of a horn. They then add that information into a computer and program it to re-create the unicorn, and they then claim this computer re-creation is the real unicorn. Of course, they had never actually seen a unicorn so could not possibly have examined its genetic makeup to compare their samples with the actual unicorn’s hair, hooves and horn.”

“The researchers claim they decided which is the real genome of SARS-CoV-2 by ‘consensus,’ sort of like a vote. Again, different computer programs will come up with different versions of the imaginary ‘unicorn,’ so they come together as a group and decide which is the real imaginary unicorn.”

As I’ve been stating [10], the “discovery” of the “new virus” was actually the foisting of a PRE-DETERMINED STORY ABOUT A VIRUS. Nothing real or believable about it.

But once the official pattern is laid down, others follow it dutifully.

Dr. Cowan uncovers more insanity in the CDC journal article. Using the ASSUMED new virus, in an UN-ISOLATED STATE, the researchers try to prove it is harmful by injecting it on to several different types of cells in the lab:

Cowan: “The real blockbuster finding in this study comes later, a finding so shocking that I had to read it many times before I could believe what I was reading. Let me quote the passage intact:”

“’Therefore, we examined the capacity of SARS-CoV-2 to infect and replicate in several common primate and human cell lines, including human adenocarcinoma cells (A549), human liver cells (HUH 7.0), and human embryonic kidney cells (HEK-293T). In addition to Vero E6 and Vero CCL81 cells [monkey cells]. … Each cell line was inoculated at high multiplicity of infection and examined 24h post-infection. No CPE was observed in any of the cell lines except in Vero [monkey] cells, which grew to greater than 10 to the 7th power at 24 h post-infection. In contrast, HUH 7.0 and 293T showed only modest viral replication, and A549 cells [human cells] were incompatible with SARS CoV-2 infection’.”

“What does this language actually mean, and why is it the most shocking statement of all from the virology community? When virologists attempt to prove infection, they have three possible ‘hosts’ or models on which they can test…”

“The third method virologists use to prove infection and pathogenicity — the method they most rely on — is inoculation of solutions they say contain the virus onto a variety of tissue cultures. As I have pointed out many times, such inoculation has never been shown to kill (lyse) the tissue, unless the tissue is first starved and poisoned.”

“The shocking thing about the above [CDC journal] quote is that using their own methods, the virologists found that solutions containing SARS-CoV-2 — even in high amounts — were NOT, I repeat NOT, infective to any of the three human tissue cultures they tested. In plain English, this means they proved, on their terms, that this ‘new coronavirus’ is not infectious to human beings. It is ONLY infective to monkey kidney cells, and only then when you add two potent drugs (gentamicin and amphotericin), known to be toxic to kidneys, to the mix.”

“My friends, read this again and again. These virologists, published by the CDC, performed a clear proof, on their terms, showing that the SARS-CoV- 2 virus is harmless to human beings. That is the only possible conclusion, but, unfortunately, this result is not even mentioned in their conclusion. They simply say they can provide virus stocks cultured only on monkey Vero cells, thanks for coming.”

So first…use a process of genetic sequencing that involves concocting, out of an arbitrary computer program…

The existence and structure of the “new virus”…

And then, taking a soup that the researchers claim contains the virus, in an un-isolated state, inject the soup into several types of cells in the lab…

And discover the prime target—human cells—are not infected by the imaginary virus.

And after this good day’s work, walk away and pretend nothing odd or self-incriminating happened.

And oh yes, lock down the planet based on this “science.”

Naturally, we MUST take a toxic vaccine that prevents non-infection by the non-virus."

(See the article by Dr. Tom Cowan here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1385867
    And articles by Dr. Andrew Kaufman here: https://thebigvirushoax.com/dr-andrew-kaufman and here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1385410 and here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1379093 )
    SOURCES:

[1] https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download

[2] https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...snt-available/

[3] https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/6/20-0516_article

[4] https://drtomcowan.com/only-poisoned...rew-the-virus/

[5] http://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/...heer-nonsense/

[6] https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...snt-available/

[7] https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...fraud-exposed/

[8] https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...n-plain-sight/

[9] https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...own-the-world/

[10] https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...believe-it-is/

[11] https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...e-magic-trick/

[12] https://www.andrewkaufmanmd.com/

[13] https://drtomcowan.com

[14] https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/category/covid/
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (27th October 2020), kfm27917 (3rd November 2020), mountain_jim (27th October 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The missing coronavirus: why I’m not surprised
    by Jon Rappoport
    October 27, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...not-surprised/

"As my readers know, I’ve been exposing the fact that no one has proved the SARS-CoV-2 virus exists. I’ve been exposing the fact in a number of articles, coming at the issue from multiple angles. [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]

I’m not surprised at what I’ve found. I could offer MANY reasons for my lack of surprise. In this article, I’ll just cite one reason. A prior case with similar features.

That case is astonishing because: it was exposed in the mainstream press; many alternative news outlets failed to recognize the implications; most independent reporters have rarely, if ever, mentioned the scandal.

It’s as if there is a fear of facing up to fraud beyond a certain level of “acceptability.”

“Yes, we can expose this fraud and that one, but the other one over THERE…don’t touch it. It’s too hot, it’s too big. Let’s pretend it didn’t happen. Let’s gloss over it and move on to other things…”

And with that, I take you back to the summer of 2009. The world was agog with a pandemic called Swine Flu, caused by the H1N1 virus.

The CDC was reporting thousands of cases in America. A new vaccine had been rushed into production.

But behind the curtain, something was wrong. Actually, the CDC had STOPPED counting cases. How could that be? The agency’s main task was reporting illness and death numbers. And in the wake of their stoppage, how could the CDC claim to know there were thousands of Swine Flu cases in the US?

These questions intrigued a star investigative reporter at CBS, Sharyl Attkisson. She dug in and found out why the CDC had stopped counting cases.

Here, from an interview I conducted with her, several years ago, is her explanation:

Rappoport: In 2009, you spearheaded coverage of the so-called Swine Flu pandemic. You discovered that, in the summer of 2009, the Centers for Disease Control, ignoring their federal mandate, [secretly] stopped counting Swine Flu cases in America. Yet they continued to stir up fear about the “pandemic,” without having any real measure of its impact. Wasn’t that another investigation of yours that was shut down? Wasn’t there more to find out?

Attkisson: The implications of the story were even worse than that. We discovered through our FOI efforts that before the CDC mysteriously stopped counting Swine Flu cases, they had learned that almost none of the cases they had counted as Swine Flu was, in fact, Swine Flu or any sort of flu at all! The interest in the story from one [CBS] executive was very enthusiastic. He said it was “the most original story” he’d seen on the whole Swine Flu epidemic. But others pushed to stop it [after it was published on the CBS News website [9]] and, in the end, no [CBS television news] broadcast wanted to touch it. We aired numerous stories pumping up the idea of an epidemic, but not the one that would shed original, new light on all the hype. It was fair, accurate, legally approved and a heck of a story. With the CDC keeping the true Swine Flu stats secret, it meant that many in the public took and gave their children an experimental vaccine that may not have been necessary.

—end of interview excerpt—

The routine lab testing of tissue samples from the most likely Swine Flu patients was coming back, in the overwhelming percentage of cases, with: NO SIGN OF SWINE FLU OR ANY OTHER KIND OF FLU.

Attkisson’s article about this scandal, published on the CBS News website, languished there. The next, bigger step—putting out the story on CBS television news—was waylaid. No deal. And CBS shut down any future investigation on the subject. Attkisson’s article died on the vine. No other major news outlet in the world picked up her article and ran with it deeper into the rabbit hole.

Those test samples from “Swine Flu patients” were being analyzed at state labs all over the country. The analysis was looking for the H1N1 virus, the purported cause of Swine Flu. Whatever the types of lab tests being done, they were coming back negative.

In other words, the virus wasn’t there. It was missing.

The whole pandemic, in the US, was resting on a virus that was absent.

There are important differences between the Swine Flu and COVID debacles. But you get the idea. Where is the virus?

There are punch lines to the Swine Flu story. One of them is: mainstream molecular biologists, geneticists, infectious disease specialists, and public health experts were not deterred in the slightest by Sharyl Attkisson’s revelations. These professionals did not go back to the drawing board. They did not question their own methods. They never questioned their ability to discover or isolate a new virus. They remained unshakable in their biases.

That’s called a clue.

Here’s another clue. About three weeks after Attkisson’s article was published by CBS, the CDC—the agency Attkisson had exposed—decided to double down and tell a new fantastic lie.

On November 12, 2009, WebMD published that CDC lie: “Shockingly, 14 million to 34 million U.S. residents — the CDC’s best guess is 22 million — came down with H1N1 swine flu by Oct. 17 [2009].” (“22 million cases of Swine Flu in US,” [10] by Daniel J. DeNoon).

22 MILLION cases. Based on nothing. Based on a virus that wasn’t there."

SOURCES:

[1] https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...snt-available/

[2] https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...fraud-exposed/

[3] https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...n-plain-sight/

[4] https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...own-the-world/

[5] https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...believe-it-is/

[6] http://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/...heer-nonsense/

[7] https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...e-magic-trick/

[8] https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...cs-objections/

[9] https://www.cbsnews.com/news/swine-f...overestimated/

[10] https://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/n...n1-swine-flu#1
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (28th October 2020), greybeard (27th October 2020), kfm27917 (3rd November 2020)

11. Link to Post #66
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

I find Jon Rappoport very credible.
    His knowledge on how various epidemics came to an end well researched.
    Cant find that info on a thread now
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

East Sun (30th October 2020), kfm27917 (3rd November 2020), onawah (2nd November 2020)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

CDC PLANS COVID CONCENTRATION CAMPS
    by Jon Rappoport
    November 2, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...tration-camps/

"A call to sheriffs, police officers, military, attorneys, and any honest politicians in America: WILL YOU DEFEND FREEDOM IN THIS COUNTRY?

(Thanks to journalists Jefferey Jaxen and Del Bigtree for exposing this nightmare.)

The CDC document is titled: “Interim operational considerations for implementing the shielding approach to prevent COVID-19 infections in humanitarian settings,” updated July 26, 2020. Here are key quotes.

As you read them, and realize the horrific plan, keep in mind that this system can be manipulated to order ANYONE into these camps.

This is America??

“The shielding approach aims to reduce the number of severe COVID-19 cases by limiting contact between individuals at higher risk of developing severe disease (‘high-risk’) and the general population (‘low-risk’). High-risk individuals would be temporarily relocated to safe or ‘green zones’ established at the household, neighborhood, camp/sector or community level depending on the context and setting. They would have minimal contact with family members and other low-risk residents.”

“…the shielding approach suggests physically separating high-risk individuals from the general population to prioritize the use of the limited available resources and avoid implementing long-term containment measures among the general population.”

“A group of shelters such as schools, community buildings within a camp/sector (max 50 high-risk individuals per single green zone) where high-risk individuals are physically isolated together. One entry point is used for exchange of food, supplies, etc. A meeting area is used for residents and visitors to interact while practicing physical distancing (2 meters). No movement into or outside the green zone.”

“Consideration: Plan for an extended duration of implementation time, at least 6 months. Explanation: The shielding approach proposes that green zones be maintained until one of the following circumstances arises: (i) sufficient hospitalization capacity is established; (ii) effective vaccine or therapeutic options become widely available; or (iii) the COVID-19 epidemic affecting the population subsides.”

How would you like to be imprisoned in one of these camps?

IS THIS THE AMERICA YOU WANT?
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (3rd November 2020), greybeard (3rd November 2020), Hym (7th November 2020), kfm27917 (3rd November 2020), Mike Gorman (25th November 2020), mountain_jim (4th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Criminal NY governor declares new fascist COVID rules
    by Jon Rappoport
    November 3, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...t-covid-rules/

"Face it, if the NY governor hadn’t been born into the family of Cuomo, if his father hadn’t been the governor of NY, he’d have emigrated to China where he’d be sweeping streets for a living. In Beijing, he’d be under 24-hour surveillance as a crazy man who might go off and do something bizarre and harmful.

Chinese security man staring at a screen: “Who’s that idiot on the corner poking people with his broom?’

Colleague: “Oh, that’s Cuomo, the American. He loves our system. He moved here a few years ago. We’ll leave him alone for now. He’s good press for us. We can say, ‘See, that’s what Americans are like.’”

NY Governor Andrew Cuomo is presiding over the lockdown death of his state, and of NY City. Many of his rich citizens are bailing out of NY with their tax money and moving to Montana and other points west and south. Soon, NY, minus billions in tourist dollars, will be collecting so few taxes they wouldn’t fill a single garbage pail on a desolate boarded-up city street.

NY, another Democrat share-and-care-and-love state, is hitting new highs on boot-clicking and saluting and fascist clampdowns.

The NY Post has the story:

“Most people who visit New York will have to quarantine for three days and then prove they are negative for COVID-19 before they are ‘free to go about their business,’ Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced Saturday.”

“Now, travelers must show proof of a negative test taken within three days of arriving in the Empire State, and must also quarantine for three more days — and get a new COVID-19 test on the fourth.”

“If that’s positive, they must isolate for two weeks, the governor said at an Albany press briefing.”

“’Four days plus three days is seven days, and that’s basically, by all probability, the incubation period,’ Cuomo said, as he announced 2,049 new cases across the state and 8 deaths reported yesterday.”

“Anyone who refuses to be tested must quarantine for 14 days.”

“New Yorkers who return home within a day of leaving must take a test within four days of their arrival, Cuomo said. But if they are gone longer for 24 hours, then the new rules apply.”

“Those who commute to New York between bordering states are not required to be tested each trip, he noted.”

He noted, he declared, he announced, he ordered. Achtung!

What if my first two tests are indeterminate and the third test is negative but the fourth test is weakly positive and the fifth test is definitely negative but the sixth test is positive? Do I stay in quarantine in a fleabag hotel for three weeks or six weeks or a year? What if I start seeing cockroaches from the sixth dimension invading my baloney sandwich? Who do I call? Ghostbusters? I thought I was just taking a cheap flight to the City to see the Empire State Building and Central Park. I didn’t realize I’d be marked as a political prisoner. Do I get one call to a lawyer?

Damn, the Democrats missed their golden chance. They should have run Cuomo for president instead of old crazy Joe. Cuomo would show the country what law and order really looks like.

Within 24 hours of taking over the White House, he’d have checkpoints on every interstate highway in the land. He’d bring in Chinese and Australian and UK cops to man them.

“Sir, get out of the car and show us your proof of a negative PCR test taken within the past 48 hours. Open your trunk. Empty your pockets. Are you carrying cash? We’ll take it. We have to test it for the virus. You’ll get it back within two weeks. Where’s your cell phone? We need to transfer all the data to our center in Utah. Write down a list of your 50 closest contacts. Lying is a federal offense. Look straight at me. I’m taking your photo…”

Congratulations, New York. You elected an empty name, Cuomo, as your governor, in your Billy Joel New York State of Mind.

Wake up and smell the slavery. Suck it in through your masks."
    Each breath a gift...

16. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Smoking gun: Fauci states COVID test has fatal flaw; confession from the “beloved” expert of experts
    by Jon Rappoport
    November 6, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...as-fatal-flaw/

"The COVID delusion is finished, blown apart.

OK, here we go. Smoking gun. Jackpot.

Right from the horse’s mouth. Right from the man we’re told is the number-one COVID expert in the nation. What Fauci says is golden truth.

Well, how about THIS?

July 16, 2020, podcast, “This Week in Virology”: Tony Fauci makes a point of saying the PCR COVID test is useless and misleading when the test is run at “35 cycles or higher.” A positive result, indicating infection, cannot be accepted or believed.

Here, in techno-speak, is an excerpt from Fauci’s key quote (starting at about the 4-minute mark [1]):

“…If you get [perform the test at] a cycle threshold of 35 or more…the chances of it being replication-confident [aka accurate] are miniscule…you almost never can culture virus [detect a true positive result] from a 37 threshold cycle…even 36…”

Each “cycle” of the test is a quantum leap in amplification and magnification of the test specimen taken from the patient.

Too many cycles, and the test will turn up all sorts of irrelevant material that will be wrongly interpreted as relevant.

That’s called a false positive.

What Fauci failed to say on the video is: the FDA, which authorizes the test for public use, recommends the test should be run up to 40 cycles. Not 35.

Therefore, all labs in the US that follow the FDA guideline are knowingly or unknowingly participating in fraud. Fraud on a monstrous level, because…

Millions of Americans are being told they are infected with the virus on the basis of a false positive result, and…

The total number of COVID cases in America—which is based on the test—is a gross falsity.

The lockdowns and other restraining measures are based on these fraudulent case numbers.

Let me back up and run that by you again. Fauci says the test is useless when it’s run at 35 cycles or higher. The FDA says run the test up to 40 cycles, in order to determine whether the virus is there. This is the crime in a nutshell.

If anyone in the White House has a few brain cells to rub together, pick up a giant bullhorn and start revealing the truth to the American people.

“Hello, America, you’ve been tricked, lied to, conned, and taken for a devastating ride. On the basis of fake science, the country was locked down.”

If anyone in the Congress has a few brain cells operating, pull Fauci into a televised hearing and, in ten minutes, make mincemeat out of the fake science that has driven this whole foul, stench-ridden assault on the US economy and its citizens.

All right, here are two chunks of evidence for what I’ve written above. First, we have a CDC quote on the FDA website, in a document titled [2]: “CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel For Emergency Use Only.” See page 35. This document is marked, “Effective: 07/13/20.” That means, even though the virus is being referred to by its older name, the document is still relevant as of July 2020. “For Emergency Use Only” refers to the fact that the FDA has certified the PCR test under a traditional category called “Emergency Use Authorization.”

FDA: “…a specimen is considered positive for 2019-nCoV [virus] if all 2019-nCoV marker (N1, N2) cycle threshold growth curves cross the threshold line within 40.00 cycles (< 40.00 Ct).”

Naturally, MANY testing labs reading this guideline would conclude, “Well, to see if the virus is there in a patient, we should run the test all the way to 40 cycles. That’s the official advice.”

Then we have a New York Times article (August 29/updated September 17) headlined: “Your coronavirus test is positive. Maybe it shouldn’t be.” [3] Here are money quotes:

“Most tests set the limit at 40 [cycles]. A few at 37.”

“Set the limit” would usually mean, “We’re going to look all the way to 40 cycles, to see if the virus is there.”

The Times: “This number of amplification cycles needed to find the virus, called the cycle threshold, is never included in the results sent to doctors and coronavirus patients…”

Boom. That’s the capper, the grand finale. Labs don’t or won’t reveal their collusion in this crime.

Get the picture?

I hope so.

If a lawyer won’t go to court with all this, or if a judge won’t pay attention and see the light, they should be stripped of their jobs and sent to the Arctic to sell snow."

SOURCES:

[1] https://youtu.be/a_Vy6fgaBPE?t=260

[2] https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download

[3] nytimes.com/2020/08/29/health/coronavirus-testing.html
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (6th November 2020), Gwin Ru (7th November 2020), mountain_jim (8th November 2020), wondering (7th November 2020)

18. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Catherine Austin Fitts in the latest Dark Journalist show talks about her long (20 year) association with Jon Rappoport during which she watched Jon and his allies map out fake epidemics, and says if she hadn't, she never would have been able to fathom how nuts the globalist COVID agenda is. Starting at about 52 minutes in.
    Inasmuch as Catherine has such a high opinion of Rappoport, I feel validated for having the same myself.
    Last edited by onawah; 14th November 2020 at 08:36.
    Each breath a gift...

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), gord (14th November 2020), greybeard (14th November 2020), Gwin Ru (14th November 2020), Mike Gorman (25th November 2020)

20. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Don’t believe the COVID case numbers; it’s a scam
    by Jon Rappoport
    November 17, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...rs-its-a-scam/

I’ve been saying this for 9 months. Don’t believe the COVID case numbers. It’s a wall-to-wall scam.

The situation we’re facing is urgent right now. Red flags. Alarm bells.

Politicians all over the US and the world are using “rising case numbers” to drive people back into lockdowns.

The news media are trumpeting these reports of case numbers.

THE CASE NUMBERS COME FROM THE TESTS. AND FROM EYEBALL DIAGNOSIS.

Eyeball diagnosis can mean a doctor observes the patient has a cough, or chills and fever. That’s all. That’s all a doctor needs to make a diagnosis of COVID. That’s a case number. Ridiculous? Of course it’s ridiculous. It’s a con. Brought to you by the CDC.

The PCR test, as I’ve explained dozens of times, spits out false-positives like waterfalls. It’s set up to do exactly that.

Increase testing and you automatically get rising case numbers. That’s the real reason for pushing expanded testing.

And there you have the scam in a nutshell.

The fascist public health agencies and the politicians WANT lockdowns. They know the only way to justify the lockdowns is to claim rising case numbers.

There’s another wrinkle you should be aware of. You’re seeing reports of “rising numbers of hospitalizations.” Wherever this is true (and not an outright lie), people could be coming to the hospital for any reason under the sun—including fear that they might “have the virus.” In the US, state hospitals receive federal money for every diagnosed COVID case. These hospitals need money. Simply and arbitrarily writing “COVID-19” on patient files becomes a way to get that money.

Occasionally, I receive reports from people who work at hospitals or know people who work at hospitals. The reports usually go this way: “We’re seeing very serious cases here. People are arriving with unusual symptoms…”

First of all, this is what hospitals are built for: people who are seriously ill. Some weeks are busier than others. Second, all over the world, there are always people who have unusual symptoms, resulting from a variety of causes. No virus required.

I recently published a smoking-gun article on the PCR test. This was during the initial furor of the election (another example of fake numbers). For those who missed reading the article, and for new readers, here it is:

Smoking gun: Fauci states COVID test has fatal flaw; confession from the “beloved” expert of experts [1]

The COVID delusion is finished, blown apart.

OK, here we go. Smoking gun. Jackpot.

Right from the horse’s mouth. Right from the man we’re told is the number-one COVID expert in the nation. What Fauci says is golden truth.

Well, how about THIS?

July 16, 2020, podcast [2], “This Week in Virology”: Tony Fauci makes a point of saying the PCR COVID test is useless and misleading when the test is run at “35 cycles or higher.” A positive result, indicating infection, cannot be accepted or believed.

Here, in techno-speak, is an excerpt from Fauci’s key quote (starting at about the 4-minute mark): “…If you get [perform the test at] a cycle threshold of 35 or more…the chances of it being replication-confident [aka accurate] are miniscule…you almost never can culture virus [detect a true positive result] from a 37 threshold cycle…even 36…”

Each “cycle” of the test is a quantum leap in amplification and magnification of the test specimen taken from the patient.

Too many cycles, and the test will turn up all sorts of irrelevant material that will be wrongly interpreted as relevant.

That’s called a false positive.

What Fauci failed to say on the video is: the FDA, which authorizes the test for public use, recommends the test should be run up to 40 cycles. Not 35.

Therefore, all labs in the US that follow the FDA guideline are knowingly or unknowingly participating in fraud. Fraud on a monstrous level, because…

Millions of Americans are being told they are infected with the virus on the basis of a false positive result, and…

The total number of COVID cases in America—which is based on the test—is a gross falsity.

The lockdowns and other restraining measures are based on these fraudulent case numbers.

Let me back up and run that by you again. Fauci says the test is useless when it’s run at 35 cycles or higher. The FDA says run the test up to 40 cycles, in order to determine whether the virus is there. This is the crime in a nutshell.

If anyone in the White House has a few brain cells to rub together, pick up a giant bullhorn and start revealing the truth to the American people.

“Hello, America, you’ve been tricked, lied to, conned, and taken for a devastating ride. On the basis of fake science, the country was locked down.”

If anyone in the Congress has a few brain cells operating, pull Fauci into a televised hearing and, in ten minutes, make mincemeat out of the fake science that has driven this whole foul stench-ridden assault on the US economy and its citizens.

All right, here are two chunks of evidence for what I’ve written above. First, we have a CDC quote on the FDA website, in a document titled [3]: “CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel For Emergency Use Only.” See page 35. This document is marked, “Effective: 07/13/20.” That means, even though the virus is being referred to by its older name, the document is still relevant as of July 2020. “For Emergency Use Only” refers to the fact that the FDA has certified the PCR test under a traditional category called “Emergency Use Authorization.”

FDA: “…a specimen is considered positive for 2019-nCoV [virus] if all 2019-nCoV marker (N1, N2) cycle threshold [Ct] growth curves cross the threshold line within 40.00 cycles ( [less than] 40.00 Ct ).”

Naturally, MANY testing labs reading this guideline would conclude, “Well, to see if the virus is there in a patient, we should run the test all the way to 40 cycles. That’s the official advice.”

Then we have a New York Times article (August 29/updated September 17) headlined: “Your coronavirus test is positive. Maybe it shouldn’t be.” [4] Here are money quotes:

“Most tests set the limit at 40 [cycles]. A few at 37.”

“Set the limit” would usually mean, “We’re going to look all the way to 40 cycles, to see if the virus is there.”

The Times: “This number of amplification cycles needed to find the virus, called the cycle threshold, is never included in the results sent to doctors and coronavirus patients…”

Boom. That’s the capper, the grand finale. Labs don’t or won’t reveal their collusion in this crime.

Get the picture?

I hope so.

If a lawyer won’t go to court with all this, or if a judge won’t pay attention and see the light, they should be stripped of their jobs and sent to the Arctic to sell snow.

SOURCES:

[1] https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...as-fatal-flaw/

[2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Vy6fgaBPE

[3] https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download

[4] nytimes.com/2020/08/29/health/coronavirus-testing.html
    Last edited by onawah; 18th November 2020 at 00:30.
    Each breath a gift...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (18th November 2020)

22. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Immunity certificates and health-passes are a hoax
    What’s in your wallet? A virtue signal?
    by Jon Rappoport
    November 24, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...es-are-a-hoax/

"In this article, I once again enter the fictitious world of official science, where the virus is real, it is attacking people, the test is accurate, the case numbers are meaningful, the vaccine is necessary. Even within that lunatic world, the experts can’t keep their story straight. The contradictions are giant neon signs in the sky, for people who can see.

There are two forms of immunity certificates or health passes. One declares the person has recently tested negative for the virus. The other states the person has received the COVID-19 vaccine.

Untold numbers of people believe the certificates make them “safe.”

Qantus Airlines has announced an immunity certificate, showing the passenger has taken the upcoming COVID vaccine, will be required for air travel. The company’s CEO says he expects all airlines will eventually follow suit.

The Daily Mail: “Britons are set to be given Covid ‘freedom passes’ as long as they test negative for the virus twice in a week, it has been suggested.”

“The details of the scheme are still being ironed out by officials in Whitehall, who hope it will allow the country to get back to normal next year.”

Later in the article, “tested twice in one week” is changed to “tested regularly” and “tested once a month.”

So why were NBA basketball players tested EVERY DAY, throughout their whole time living inside a quarantined bubble in Orlando, Florida? Because, according to official science, the virus is everywhere and no one is safe.

The athletes don’t carry immunity certificates. Their medical staffs and the league require constant testing.

A test once a month, or two tests during a single week, mean nothing. A person can carry around an immunity certificate on his cell phone and flash it to enter an office building…but in truth, he’s infected with the virus at that very moment.

The CDC has stated that in the first 11 weeks of the pandemic, there were 30,000 cases in 99 countries. Accepting this report (because, remember, we’re visiting the world of official science), it’s obvious that testing once a week would be meaningless. The virus is an infiltrator like no other ever known in human history.

The other version of a health-pass would be issued after injection with the COVID vaccine. “You’re good, you’re immune, you’re an elite member of the citizen sheep…”

Let’s go to the official experts to see if that’s true. It turns out the two biggest public health agencies in the world are talking out of both sides of their mouths. If they were auto safety inspectors issuing reports, you’d opt for horse and carriage transport.

The World Health Organization makes a watered-down “could-be, maybe, not sure” statement: “It’s too early to know if COVID-19 vaccines will provide long-term protection. Additional research is needed to answer this question. However, it’s encouraging that available data suggest that most people who recover from COVID-19 develop an immune response that provides at least some protection against reinfection – although we’re still learning how strong this protection is, and how long it lasts.”

“It’s also not yet clear how many doses of a COVID-19 vaccine will be needed. Most COVID-19 vaccine being tested now are using two dose regimens.”

Hmm. Not very assuring.

The CDC offers its own vague statement about both natural immunity and vaccine-derived immunity: “The protection someone gains from having [a COVID-19] infection (called natural immunity) varies depending on the disease, and it varies from person to person. Since this virus is new, we don’t know how long natural immunity might last. Some early evidence—based on some people—seems to suggest that natural immunity may not last very long.”

“Regarding vaccination, we won’t know how long immunity lasts until we have a vaccine and more data on how well it works. Both natural immunity and vaccine-induced immunity are important aspects of COVID-19 that experts are trying to learn more about, and CDC will keep the public informed as new evidence becomes available.”

Again, not assuring.

Some scientists have suggested the vaccine will need to be administered once every two years, or once a year, like a flu shot.

They don’t know. That’s the bottom line.

Therefore, an immunity certificate stating, “This person is immune after receiving the vaccine,” would be a presumption. Or more accurately, a guess. Better yet, a feel-good placebo and virtue signal.

“I’m following orders. I got the shot. I’m doing my part to save the world. Look at me. I’m wearing my cell phone hanging from a chain around my neck. Notice the immunity certificate on the screen? I don’t have to wear a mask while I take a shower anymore. I’m free…”

I can see the news story now: “John Q Public has been identified as a COVID-19 super-spreader. But John Q received the COVID vaccine just six weeks ago. This extraordinary turn of events has experts puzzled and alarmed. Dr. Finagle Choo-Choo, from the University of Cash and Carry, states a bad batch of vaccines could have been responsible. ‘Stuff happens,’ Choo-Choo told the Associated Press…”

To which a science blogger living in mommy’s basement will reply, “But the vaccine is better than nothing. We’re working with probabilities here…”

Indeed we are. We’re working with probabilities based on guesses and money the vaccine manufacturers are raking in, and based on lies and maybes and tap-dancing.

Furthermore, as I’ve reported several times in these pages, citing a devastating fact even the New York Times and the Washington Post felt obligated to admit, the major clinical trials of the vaccine are not designed to prevent serious cases of COVID.

Instead, they are structured to prevent minor COVID chills and fever, or a cough. So the whole vaccine program is a joke. And therefore, immunity certificates based on vaccination are useless.

Furthermore, no official scientific group is claiming the vaccine prevents transmission of the virus from person to person. It’s yet one more “we don’t know.”

The immunity certificates are a method of conditioning people to fall in line with medical dictators who want to steal their freedom. And of course, anyone who receives a certificate is entered into a database. Otherwise known as surveillance.

I say, if someone shows you an immunity certificate, shout, “SUPER-SPREADER,” fall down, mimic massive tremors, then stand up and stagger away.

It provides a nice balance to the propaganda circulating these days.

And with that, I exit from the lunatic world of official science, and return readers to my more than 200 articles on the pandemic hoax, and to the actual and true world in which no one has proved the SARS-CoV-2 virus exists, the diagnostic test is useless and deceptive, the case and death numbers are meaningless, and vaccines are dangerous and ineffective.

And remember, every fake problem breeds a multitude of fake solutions. I predict the rise of a new industry based on forging immunity certificates.

A few of these criminal groups of forgers will be sponsored by intelligence agencies. They’ll help spread media stories about “phony certificates” as opposed to “real ones”—thus cementing the notion that there ARE real and meaningful ones, when in fact ALL immunity certificates, no matter their origin, are useless frauds."
    Each breath a gift...

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th November 2020), greybeard (25th November 2020), kfm27917 (25th November 2020), Philippe (25th November 2020), wondering (30th November 2020)

24. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

So much about this alleged Pandemic has been found to be invalid, hyperbole, deliberate untruth. Apologies if this video has already been posted, or broadly discussed, Dr Mike Yeadon has worked as the Chief Science Officer for Pfizer; yes I know 'the enemy'.
    Mike Yeadon is a patriot, and holds very grave concerns for his country, in this interview he clearly describes the reasons he considers 'SAGE' the U.K government's science advisory body for Covid-19 policy decisions to be criminally flawed in their advice.
    Mike also goes through his own long experience, and specific qualifications to provide accurate advice and experience-based assessment of this pandemic, why it is essentially over, how our mortality rate is not unusual, why Lockdowns don't work, and many other features of this tragic 2020 response to this SARS-like virus:

Once again, if this video has already been posted, remove it if you wish.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

greybeard (26th November 2020), kfm27917 (25th November 2020), onawah (30th November 2020), wondering (30th November 2020)

26. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Johns Hopkins study explodes COVID death hoax; it’s re-labeling on a grand scale
    11/30/20
    by Jon Rappoport
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...id-death-hoax/

“This patient who died had an ordinary heart attack.”

“Not anymore. We’re repackaging it as COVID.”

"Don’t blink. Johns Hopkins may delete or retract their analysis at any moment. Their author’s study is devastating. Too hot to handle.

UPDATE: Yes, I wrote that opener a few hours before Johns Hopkins stepped in and DID retract the article. Boom. [1] [2] [3] [4]

Hopkins claims the article has been used to spread misinformation about the pandemic, and contains factual errors. CDC is cited as one correct source of facts. Hmm.

Regardless, here is my article, finished before the Johns Hopkins retraction. Since then, I’ve only polished it a bit in several places, for clarity:

Months ago, I told you this, in a number of articles: The overwhelming percentage of people who are “dying from the virus” are actually dying from traditional diseases.

These people have been relabeled and repackaged as “COVID-19.”

It has nothing to do with “the virus.”

A new analysis from Johns Hopkins confirms this in spades.

The Johns Hopkins News-Letter article, in a student publication, is headlined, “A closer look at US deaths due to COVID-19.” It lays out the case made by “Genevieve Briand, assistant program director of the Applied Economics master’s degree program at Hopkins.”

As you keep reading, keep this in mind: If the so-called increase in mortality from COVID is offset, almost exactly, by a decrease in deaths from all other major diseases…

Indicating that the so-called COVID deaths are nothing more than an exercise in re-labeling, then…

You can say there is a new coronavirus, but it’s even less harmful than flu, because virtually everybody recovers…

Or you can say the whole story of a new coronavirus is a fake narrative. There is no new virus.

My readers know I’ve been offering much evidence for the latter conclusion.

Here are key quotes from the Johns Hopkins News-Letter article:

“These data analyses suggest that in contrast to most people’s assumptions, the number of deaths by COVID-19 is not alarming. In fact, it has relatively no effect on deaths in the United States.”

“This comes as a shock to many people. How is it that the data lie so far from our perception?”

“When Briand looked at the 2020 data during that seasonal period, COVID-19-related deaths exceeded deaths from heart diseases. This was highly unusual since heart disease has always prevailed as the leading cause of deaths. However, when taking a closer look at the death numbers, she noted something strange. As Briand compared the number of deaths per cause during that period in 2020 to [deaths per cause in] 2018, she noticed that instead of the expected drastic increase across all causes, there was a significant decrease in deaths due to heart disease. Even more surprising, as seen in the graph below, this sudden decline in deaths is observed for all other causes.”

“This trend is completely contrary to the pattern observed in all previous years. Interestingly, as depicted in the table below, the total decrease in deaths by other causes almost exactly equals the increase in deaths by COVID-19. This suggests, according to Briand, that the COVID-19 death toll is misleading. Briand believes that deaths due to heart diseases, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia may instead be [may have been] recategorized as being due to COVID-19.”

“The CDC classified all deaths that are related to COVID-19 simply as COVID-19 deaths. Even patients dying from other underlying diseases but are infected with COVID-19 count as COVID-19 deaths. This is likely the main explanation as to why COVID-19 deaths drastically increased while deaths by all other diseases experienced a significant decrease.”

“’All of this points to no evidence that COVID-19 created any excess deaths. Total death numbers are not above normal death numbers. We found no evidence to the contrary,’ Briand concluded.”

“’If [the COVID-19 death toll] was not misleading at all, what we should have observed is an increased number of heart attacks and increased COVID-19 numbers. But a decreased number of heart attacks and all the other death causes doesn’t give us a choice but to point to some misclassification [re-labeling],’ Briand replied.”

“In other words, the effect of COVID-19 on deaths in the U.S. is considered problematic only when it increases the total number of deaths or the true death burden by a significant amount in addition to the expected deaths by other causes. Since the crude number of total deaths by all causes before and after COVID-19 [was first announced] has stayed the same, one can hardly say, in Briand’s view, that COVID-19 deaths are concerning.”

Of course, there is some mealy-mouthed backtracking in the article. The virus is deadly and the pandemic is real, etc. But the data are the data.

The whole COVID operation is a hoax.

If I thought other honest researchers would investigate and re-calculate the Hopkins analysis, I would say, let’s see what they come up with. But based on my experience, there will be, at best, a brief flurry of articles in the press about this extraordinary finding, and then the scientific and press denizens will move on, as if nothing happened. That is their way. They briefly expose a scandal and then they slither off to cover up the scandal.

The other possibility is: Hopkins will retract the analysis, claiming it was flawed. That is the other strategy the low-crawling creatures sometimes deploy.

So there you have it.

Hoax. Con. Fake.

As I keep reporting, the virus (never proven to exist) is the cover story for the true phase-one goal: destruction of the economy.

If the virus were real, if it were attacking people left and right, the all-cause mortality numbers would be through the roof.

But they aren’t.

“I have a great idea, Bill. Let’s declare a fake pandemic. We’ll report all sorts of high death numbers. But really, we’ll just be subtracting numbers from other traditional diseases that cause deaths, and we’ll add those numbers to our fake pandemic.”

“Sounds great, Tony. Can you pull it off? I mean, it’s pretty obvious.”

“Sure, we can pull it off. And if some journalist with a mainstream reputation or an institution suddenly develops a brief infection of ETHICS, we’ll call their work a mistake or a lapse in judgment.”

“You mean an institution like the World Health Organization or Johns Hopkins?”

“Right. We’ll say the institution didn’t issue the study, it was just one of their people, a lone researcher. And if necessary, the institution, under pressure, will back off. But that’s assuming anyone noticed the study in the first place. Normally, these ‘revelations’ surface for a moment and then sink like a stone. No one cares. A pandemic is a money waterfall. The beneficiaries won’t sacrifice their bottom lines, or their reputations…”

Of course, people can rise up and raise holy hell."

SOURCES:

[1] https://www.jhunewsletter.com/articl...ue-to-covid-19

[2] https://web.archive.org/web/20201126...ue-to-covid-19

[3] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iO0...NNY0X-Xw5/view

[4] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TKJN61aflI
    Each breath a gift...

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (1st December 2020), Gwin Ru (1st December 2020), Philippe (1st December 2020), Satori (24th December 2020), wondering (30th November 2020)

28. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Boom: Florida forcing labs to report number of PCR test cycles—game changer
    12/8/20
    by Jon Rappoport
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...r-test-cycles/

"If the governor of Florida handles this breakthrough correctly, it could be the beginning of the end for one widespread piece of COVID test fakery…

And the beginning of the end of “rising case numbers”

As I’ve reported, COVID testing labs never tell doctors or patients how the PCR test is run. [1]

This means the number of cycles is a secret.

A cycle is a step up in amplification of the tissue sample taken from the patient.

As even Tony Fauci has asserted, tests run at 35 cycles or above are useless. [1] [2] They’re also misleading. The results tend to be positive, meaning the patient is “infected with the virus.” But this is false.

However, as I’ve also reported, the CDC and the FDA recommend that the test should be run at up to 40 cycles. [1] [3] This is a direct hustle. It ensures false positives and higher COVID case numbers—used as justification for lockdowns.

Now, the state of Florida is doing something unheard of. It’s demanding that labs report the “cycle threshold” for every test they run.

Here is the relevant wording in a release from the Florida governor, Ron DeSantis, and the state Department of Health, dated December 3, 2020 [4]:

“Cycle threshold (CT) values and their reference ranges, as applicable, must be reported by laboratories to FDOH via electronic laboratory reporting or by fax immediately.”

“If your laboratory is not currently reporting CT values and their reference ranges, the lab should begin reporting this information to FDOH within seven days of the date of this memorandum.”

We can assume there is only one reason for this order. The Florida governor and the Department of Health are aware that tests run at 35 cycles or higher are useless and misleading, and they want to stop this crime.

Imagine what happens if the trend of “new COVID cases” in Florida soon takes a sudden dip and keeps on falling—because labs are finally telling the truth. Because their deceptive test results are being rejected. The con will be exposed.

And imagine other states following Florida’s example.

I have a few concerns. The term “cycle threshold” is taken to be more or less synonymous with “number of cycles.” But I would prefer Florida simply say: “All labs must report the number of cycles for each PCR test they run.” For me, that would be clearer.

And then, down in the Florida memo, we have this: “If your laboratory is unable to report CT values and their reference ranges, please fill out the brief questionnaire attached to this memorandum and submit by facsimile to the FDOH’s Bureau of Epidemiology confidential fax line…” [the link to the questionnaire is in [4]]

Unable to report? Why would any lab be unable?

The questionnaire offers two bizarre possibilities. The first: “Although the qualitative result is generated based on a CT value, the assay/instrument does not provide the user [the lab] with the actual CT value—it only provides the qualitative result.”

What?? This indicates the lab’s PCR equipment is internally pre-programmed to run the test at a certain number of cycles, and the lab doesn’t know what that number is, can’t find out, and can’t demand the equipment manufacturer disclose that vital piece of information. ABSURD. We’re dealing with a state secret?

The second item in the questionnaire for labs: “The laboratory does not have a separate mechanism to report the CT value to FDOH [Florida Dept. of Health] since the CT value does not get reported to the submitting provider.”

No mechanism for reporting? SET ONE UP. Email, fax, pencil and paper, carrier pigeon. Also ABSURD.

As always, the devil is in the details. I’m sure many labs will try to avoid reporting. They don’t want to be exposed as the charlatans they are.

Memo to Florida Governor DeSantis: Don’t let the labs weasel out of this one. Don’t let them give you excuses. Don’t let them off the hook. Failure to report true facts during a public health crisis is felony. Charge a few labs, drag them into court. Put fear of prosecution into state labs. You’re on the right track. You’ve made a major breakthrough. You see the con at work. You don’t want your state to be pressured into lockdowns based on fake case numbers derived from deceptive tests. Now make sure your enforcement personnel crack down on reluctant labs. Go the distance. If labs have equipment pre-set for the number of cycles, and they don’t know how to get inside the equipment to find that number, bring in pros who will do the job for them. I believe you’ll uncover a major scandal. Much of that equipment will be pre-set for 40 cycles. Keep updating the public on what you discover. Blow this crime wide open. Keep a very close eye on your public health officials. Among them, you’ll find agents who don’t want the truth to emerge. They’ll try to sabotage your good efforts every which way they can.

DON’T LET THEM."

SOURCES:

[1] https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...-want-freedom/

[2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Vy6fgaBPE

[3] https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download

[4] https://www.flhealthsource.gov/files...s-12032020.pdf
    Each breath a gift...

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Gwin Ru (9th December 2020), Philippe (9th December 2020), Satori (24th December 2020)

30. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Breitbart: anti-lockdown protestors force their way into Oregon capitol
    by Jon Rappoport
    December 23, 2020

"I’m reprinting the Breitbart article here. My one-sentence introduction is: what did lockdown politicians expect was going to happen, sooner or later?

Breitbart, 21 December, by Bob Price: “A group of anti-lockdown, pro-Trump protesters forced their way into the Oregon Capitol Monday. One report shows some of the protesters were armed with rifles, handguns, and even a pitchfork.”

“A large group forced their way into the capitol as the legislature met on the opening day of the state’s third special session. The protesters expressed opposition to the state’s ordering of certain businesses to close.”

“While legislative sessions are normally open to the public, today’s was closed to anyone other than lawmakers, police, some staff, and reporters, the Oregon Statesman-Journal reported. Legislators met to attempt to pass pandemic-relief measures including landlord and tenant assistance.”

“Reports on social media show the group of protesters gathered outside the Oregon Capitol on Monday morning.”

“Salem Reporter journalist Jake Thomas tweeted a video showing a woman urging protesters to enter the capitol. One man reportedly shouted that people should be willing to get maced or arrested.”

“State police pushed the crowd back and at one point deployed blue pepper spray.”

“Police say the pepper spray was used in response to officers being sprayed by the protesters.”

“’At one point we used pepper balls. I don’t know what else,’ Salem Police Lt. Teven Upkes told the Statesman-Journal. ‘When people attempted to come in to the building they actually used pepper spray and other things on officers. In return we used those to separate ourselves and get them to hold that spot. So I don’t know what all was used but I know at least pepper ball was used’.”

“At one point, Oregon State Senator Dallas Heard (R-Roseburg) came out and addressed the protesters.”

“Reports indicate police arrested at least two people during the demonstration.”

“During the session, Senator Heard accused Oregon Governor Kate Brown of carrying out a ‘campaign against the people and children of God.’ He stood for a 30-second moment of silence, one Twitter user posted.”

“’This is yet another illegitimate session in which you, the democratic majority, have declared the people unfit to participate in person in their own Capitol building,’ Heard said on the floor of the Senate, according to KEZI ABC9. ‘Let the record reflect that I am in fierce opposition to any legislation that this illegitimate assembly may pass today. You will be held accountable for this in the coming years’.”

“’I declare my right to protest against your false authority and remove my mask,’ the senator said while taking off his mask. ‘I will stand here for 30 seconds while you decide if you are fascists willing to use the government to force and override my rights or to prove that you are nothing more than bullies and false authorities’.”

“The Daily Beast and the Daily Mail reported some of the protesters gathered outside the capitol were armed with ‘black rifles’ and handguns. Photos in both articles show a woman armed with a U.S. flag on a pitchfork.”

“Another video tweeted by Oregon Statesman reporter Abigail Dollins shows protests trying to force their way through a locked door.”

“Salem Statesman photojournalist Brian Hayes tweeted a video showing some of the protesters who succeeded in gaining entry inside the capitol. At least one of those protesters appears to be armed with a rifle.”

“He also tweeted a video showing protesters tearing down a covering on a vandalized marble relief outside the capitol.”

(The mental image of a protester carrying a pitchfork to the capitol made me lol )
    Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...505-Covid19-Gl
    obal-reports-news-and-updates&p=1398620&viewfull=1#post1398620
    Each breath a gift...

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (24th December 2020), pueblo (24th December 2020), Satori (24th December 2020)

32. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    Can anyone shed more light on this issue of the isolation of the SARS-CoV-2 virus?

There are multiple Google hits for papers claiming isolation of the SARS-CoV-2 virus (see screenshot below). Are these just disinfo/incorrect or am I missing something technical? Did they have isolated virus earlier on and don't have it now?
    Well, I'd argue strongly that all those scientific papers, from multiple teams in multiple countries, can't be dismissed simply because of one enigmatic statement from the CDC, who no-one trusts about anything else they've ever said this year.

Here's the page listing all the results from when the virus was sequenced, by international teams, 79,955 times. (That's seventy-nine thousand, nine hundred and fifty five independent sequences.)
    If anyone believes this is "disinfo", or all those hundreds (maybe thousands) of virology PhDs are just somehow plain wrong and all too dumb to realize it, I don't really know what to say. And one can't square these "no-virus" claims with Dr. Li-Meng Yan, the Covid-19 Whistleblower.

It means one's then forced to declare her claims as disinfo. One can't have it both ways.

I've written several times earlier that I have sincere great respect for Jon Rappoport's lifetime of work. But in this instance he's just slam-dunk incorrect — in my strong personal opinion.

The virus can be a real thing AND at the same time utilized as a clumsily orchestrated justification for global NWO clampdowns. There's no contradiction here.
    Yet the health authorities in Ireland had to admit that the covid-19 virus has never been isolated.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/today...69IIjcl6z.html

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

pueblo (5th January 2021), Reinhard (3rd January 2021)

34. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

IG Farben: the roots of the COVID plan
    by Jon Rappoport
    January 4, 2021
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021...he-covid-plan/

"Knowledge of an ongoing crime inside a corporation turns into a conspiracy of silence, shared by many employees…

But as you travel up the corporate ladder, SOMEONE not only knows, but INTENDS to keep committing the crime.

This is my conclusion, after 30 years of investigating criminal medical behavior, including mass murder.

Here is deep background, which illuminates the current pharmaceutical lead role in the COVID fraud and devastation:

In 1933, the largest cartel in the world, IG Farben, enabled Hitler’s rise to power. Farben: pharmaceuticals, dyes, chemicals, synthetics.

During WW2, Farben had prisoners shipped from Auschwitz to its nearby facility, where horrendous medical/pharmaceutical experiments were carried out on them.

For accounts, read The Devil’s Chemists, by Josiah DuBois, and The Crime and Punishment of IG Farben, by Joseph Borkin.

At the end of the War, Farben executives were put on trial and, despite the efforts of Telford Taylor, the chief US prosecutor, and assistant prosecutor, Josiah DuBois, the sentences handed out were light.

For example, Fritz Ter Meer, a high-ranking Farben executive, was tried for mass medical murder and slavery, and sentenced to a paltry seven years in jail. He was released after three years, and went on to occupy a post as chairman of the advisory board of Bayer, a “branch on the tree” of IG Farben.

There were clear reasons for light sentences for Farben executives. One, the rebuilding of Europe was seen as a bulwark against aggressive Soviet Communism. Farben war criminals were “needed” to organize the new Europe.

More important, a whole new world was coming into being, and mega-corporations and cartels were at the heart of it. They would be the engines driving the global economy and controlling the natural resources of the planet. It was colonialism with a different face, the East India Company running on technology and industry and a planetary reach beyond anything ever attempted.

So the Farben moguls, and those like them, were seen by many as highly competent designers of the new “peace and prosperity.”

And oh yes—there was a third reason the Farben executives got off so lightly. Their powerful cartel partners all over the world wanted to continue profitable relationships with these Nazi brethren.

A few of the highly influential international partners: Dow, DuPont, imperial Chemical Industries, and, most importantly, the Rockefeller Empire.

You could say that, after the War, the emerging global pharmaceutical colossus was a reincarnation of the Farben pattern:

Profit before safety; lethal medical experimentation beyond any legal limit; the use of drugs/vaccines as a means of control.

That m.o. has survived to this day, and it has prospered beyond predictions. It has also damaged, destroyed, and killed far more people than Nazi Farben dreamed of.

I have often cited Dr. Barbara Starfield’s July 26, 2000, review in the Journal of the American Medical Association, “Is US Health Really the Best in the World?”

Starfield conservatively stated that every year, the US medical system kills 106,000 people by direct administration of FDA approved medical drugs.

This turns into more than a million deaths per decade. And we aren’t even talking about the millions more who are severely maimed. Nor are vaccines part of this estimate.

The horrific medical program is a direct continuation of the IG Farben plan.

And now we have the fraud called COVID-19. The killing—of the frail and elderly—comes through the terrifying diagnosis of the “pandemic disease,” plus the forced isolation from family and love ones. No virus necessary.

The maiming and killing also comes with the administration of the favored toxic drug, Remdesivir, and the use of breathing ventilators plus sedation. In one large New York study, the death rate among elderly patients placed on ventilators was a staggering 97.2 percent.

Medically justified COVID lockdown-imprisonments have devastated millions of lives.

This captive audience is now being subjected to the largest medical experiment in history: the administration of a vaccine that was rushed through approval, and deploys an RNA technology never approved for public use before—owing to its dangers.

The main benefit of this vaccine accrues to the modern Farben nexus of pharmaceutical companies: RNA technology, finally approved, allows much faster, easier, and cheaper production of vaccines and drugs.

Thus, researchers can claim to discover dozens of “new viruses” that require vaccines. From testing to mass vaccine production—a matter of a few months, not years.

Serious adverse reactions to the new COVID vaccines are piling up—at last count, a reported 3% of those who received the shots. You can EASILY multiply that by a factor of ten to gain a more accurate picture.

Public health officials and government leaders will write these reactions off as “COVID disease” and keep on promoting the experimental vaccine—and they’ll warn that widespread refusal to take the shots will bring on the need for new levels of incarceration-lockdowns.

This entire program of destruction—from WW2 onward—actually from 1910 and the infamous Flexner Report—has been aimed at weakening populations, making them easier to control.

This entire program has been intentional, at the highest levels.

The ongoing administration of the program has essentially been carried out by the ignorant, the blind, the brainwashed, the cowardly—who form a vast faceless bureaucracy that resembles the Nazi machine-structure; “I was only following orders.”

But again, at the highest levels, it is intentional.

War by other means."
    Each breath a gift...

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (5th January 2021), Gwin Ru (5th January 2021), Philippe (5th January 2021), pueblo (5th January 2021)

36. Link to Post #79
    Russian Federation Avalon Member
    Language
    Russian
    Thanks

But what if the plan to reduce the world's population is in action? It is not for nothing that the tablets installed in 1980 stood in Georgia Guidestones What if the virus was made by hand, and now there is a vaccine that will kill people, not save them. After all, with this hysteria, people became embittered with each other, children without masks are pushed out of buses in winter, everything is done in order to separate people, so that the people themselves are against each other, so that they cannot resist evil. It is getting scary to live, it’s scary for the children, what will happen to them if we don’t protect them now ?!
    Last edited by Denis; 5th January 2021 at 11:13.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th January 2021), greybeard (5th January 2021), onawah (8th January 2021), pueblo (5th January 2021)

38. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lockdown extremism: an obsession for the insane and the fascists
    by Jon Rappoport
    January 21, 2021
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021...-the-fascists/

"As my readers know, I’ve spent the last year refuting every so-called COVID fact promoted by public health officials—including the false notion that SARS-CoV-2 has been proven to exist.

In this article, I’m simply showing that devotees of the Cult of COVID are contradicting their own assumptions. For purposes of argument only, we’ll assume the virus exists, spreads rapidly, and causes illness.

If so, lockdowns don’t work.

This is shown by reports from almost every nation in the world. The longer the lockdowns, the greater the number of COVID cases.

The virus is unstoppable. It travels to all corners of the globe at lightning speed.

Conclusion? The only way to achieve herd immunity is to have the whole population of the planet live and work out in the open, fight through the pandemic, and eventually win.

That’s the inference to draw, once you accept the mainstream view of the virus and the pandemic.

But of course, opening up the world is not the conclusion of the experts or the political leaders. They take the opposite view: more lockdowns.

They’re acting against their own “science.”

Why?

Obviously, because they want to imprison populations, destroy lives and economies. Or, at the very least, they’re going along with the people who want to.

What about the vaccine as a method of inducing herd immunity? We’re already hearing about a second mutated strain of the COVID virus. If there are two strains, there will certainly be more. Many more. This sets up an analog to the flu vaccine: a new version every year, with the hope of predicting the latest mutation.

How is that working for the flu? Is it producing anything faintly resembling herd immunity? Far from it. Public health agencies report a BILLION cases of the flu each and every year, worldwide. Could the protective effects of the vaccine be any weaker?

Note: Has anyone recommended locking down the planet because of the flu? Of course not. A billion cases a year are just “what we have to live with.”

Why not adopt the same strategy for COVID?

Public officials should be demanding an end to lockdowns.

Dr. Scott Atlas, former White House coronavirus advisor: “We know the lockdowns don’t work, they do not eliminate the virus, we see it all over the world. We have 80% of people in the US wearing masks, we have all these various levels of restrictions on businesses, on in-person schools, and the virus is not eliminated by that.”

Researchers Sunetra Gupta (Oxford University), Jay Bhattacharya (Stanford University), Martin Kildorff (Harvard): “Current lockdown policies are producing devastating effects on short and long-term public health.”

Dr. John Ioannidis, professor of Medicine, Epidemiology and Population Health, and of Biomedical Data Science, and Statistics at Stanford University, responding to a question about laying on lockdowns in Greece: “It would be a devastating mistake to do so and it will run the risk of severely damaging and crippling the country.”

The Lancet, July 21, 2020: “…government actions such as border closures, full lockdowns, and a high rate of COVID-19 testing were not associated with statistically significant reductions in the number of critical cases or overall mortality,”

2006 paper in Biosecurity and Bioterrorism, “Disease Mitigation Measures in the Control of Pandemic Influenza” by Thomas V. Inglesby, Jennifer B. Nuzzo, Tara O’Toole, and D.A. Henderson. The authors conclude: “There are no historical observations or scientific studies that support the confinement by quarantine of groups of possibly infected people for extended periods in order to slow the spread of influenza.”

This is a just a sprinkling of mainstream references from a much larger trove, indicating that lockdowns are harmful and don’t work.

Well, they work when a police state is the goal.

The conventional mainstream scientific view of the virus and its ability to spread inevitably leads to the conclusion: stopping it through lockdowns is like trying to keep water out of a forest.

“Well, if we build a canopy above all the trees, if we wrap each tree in layers of plastic, if we install underground suction pumps every six feet, if we spray chemicals in the sky to disperse cloud formation, if we drain every brook and stream, if we build dams in the mountains to keep the melting snow contained…we’ll still fail.” "
    Each breath a gift...

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

pueblo (21st January 2021), TomKat (22nd January 2021), wondering (22nd January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast