+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Wayfair human trafficking question

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,679 times in 283 posts

Default The Wayfair human trafficking question

Today the Wayfair corporation been trending for allegedly human trafficking. Here is a video about one of their listings and the strange photoshopped books on it.
    https://twitter.com/tommyg/status/12...063602176?s=21

Here is the video about the content of the book in question:
    https://twitter.com/tommyg/status/12...834545153?s=21

And here is a video of someone trying to purchase one of these expensive listings:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCe0Sn1FAtz/

Several news outlets so far have come up with articles debunking this conspiracy theory by stating that it was simply a pricing error. So what do you guys think?

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Ben (11th July 2020), Bluegreen (11th July 2020), bonnyhut (19th July 2020), edina (11th July 2020), ExomatrixTV (14th July 2020), Jayke (12th July 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (13th July 2020), Mike (11th July 2020), skogvokter (11th July 2020), Tintin (11th July 2020), Valerie Villars (11th July 2020), wegge (11th July 2020), Zionbrion (11th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,528 times in 2,210 posts

Default Re: The Wayfair human trafficking question

Wayfair ....Waif-Air?

Quote Waif

A homeless, neglected, or abandoned person, especially a child.

More example sentences Synonyms

1.1A young person who is thin and looks unhealthy or uncared for.
    I have seen claims that the product names match names of missing children.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th July 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (13th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jad (here)
    Today the Wayfair corporation been trending for allegedly human trafficking. Here is a video about one of their listings and the strange photoshopped books on it.

And here is a video of someone trying to purchase one of these expensive listings:

Several news outlets so far have come up with articles debunking this conspiracy theory by stating that it was simply a pricing error. So what do you guys think?
    It doesn’t look like it’s true, just a remarkably awful coincidence. Someone has already done a check to match the names with missing children and the majority have been found. I googled a few more from some other articles and twitter posts I’d seen and all of them had been found.

https://thecourierdaily.com/samiyah-...ficking/22390/

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

Harmony (15th July 2020), Jad (11th July 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (13th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,954 times in 2,108 posts

Nobody has yet to explain why these cabinets cost so much which makes no sense to me.12k for a FOOTLOCKER? President Trump has an all out assault on human trafficking for the last 2 years. With the closing down of the tunnels that were being used to traffic kids and harvest adrenachrome to basically putting bounties on anybody convicted of human trafficking by confiscating all those guilty swipin their assets . Hmmmmmmmm again 12 k for a FOOTLOCKER? I don't think so?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

angelfire (11th July 2020), Jad (11th July 2020), Jayke (12th July 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (13th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

They don’t cost that much..its fake, photoshopped bs

10. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hummmm looking into further maybe it was just on the US site, if it really was, nothing like that on the Canadian site

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It all started with a Russian Account. https://crooksandliars.com/2020/07/w...EA7eGrIHS47ai4

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lone Eagle For This Post:

Justjane (11th July 2020)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,798 times in 2,585 posts

It was weird... when I read this thread late last night, I went to the Wayfair site and did a search for decorative cushions. I put a custom price range search in, starting at $10,000.00 thru $50,000, and 3 very plain and rather ugly pillows and came up. They did have strange names on them. One said "Willa Melissa" and cost 10,900.00 I think. One said "Andrew, cooked and barbecued." I forget the third, but is was an hispanic sounding boy's name. Very creepy. I saved the link, but when I looked this morning, these cushions were gone.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

ClearWater (12th July 2020), Harmony (15th July 2020), Jad (11th July 2020), Jayke (12th July 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (13th July 2020), skogvokter (11th July 2020), Valerie Villars (12th July 2020)

15. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ayt (here)
    It was weird... when I read this thread late last night, I went to the Wayfair site and did a search for decorative cushions. I put a custom price range search in, starting at $10,000.00 thru $50,000, and 3 very plain and rather ugly pillows and came up. They did have strange names on them. One said "Willa Melissa" and cost 10,900.00 I think. One said "Andrew, cooked and barbecued." I forget the third, but is was an hispanic sounding boy's name. Very creepy. I saved the link, but when I looked this morning, these cushions were gone.
    Interesting. I tried that yesterday too but nothing happened for me. Did you not think to screen shot it?

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

If we were to look objectively at this whole strange situation here are our options:

1- it is true that they were trading kids online right in the open and the expensive prices were protecting them from being caught because no sane person would buy a regular kids photo album for $10000.

2- it was an innocent pricing error with a coincidence that also matched names of missing kids.

3- it was a deliberate pricing error on purpose to drive the conspiracy theorists on a wild goose chase to make them look more crazy than they already are.

A lot of people are looking into this now and they uncovered a lot of connections between Wayfair and the Clintons and Soros. And some found similar items being sold on Amazon and other third market places like Etsy.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th July 2020), ClearWater (12th July 2020), Harmony (15th July 2020), Jayke (12th July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (12th July 2020), Valerie Villars (12th July 2020)

18. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

If we were to look objectively at this whole strange situation here are our options:

1- it is true that they were trading kids online right in the open and the expensive prices were protecting them from being caught because no sane person would buy a regular kids photo album for $10000.

2- it was an innocent pricing error with a coincidence that also matched names of missing kids.

3- it was a deliberate pricing error on purpose to drive the conspiracy theorists on a wild goose chase to make them look more crazy than they already are.

A lot of people are looking into this now and they uncovered a lot of connections between Wayfair and the Clintons and Soros. And some found similar items being sold on Amazon and other third market places like Etsy.
    Or 4. It’s a Russian op that coincidentally arises at the same time as Trump is finding himself in trouble....

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Not sure how real this one is

Last edited by Zionbrion; 12th July 2020 at 00:05.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

ClearWater (12th July 2020), Harmony (15th July 2020), Jad (12th July 2020), Jayke (12th July 2020)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justjane (here)

Or 4. It’s a Russian op that coincidentally arises at the same time as Trump is finding himself in trouble....

So in your opinion the Russians infiltrated Wayfair and changed the pricing to create this diversion to protect Donnie? And then Wayfair management issued an internal memo to their employees asking them to say that the reason these Items were very expensive was because they are industrial? Why didn’t they say that they were hacked? Wouldn’t that been easier?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Jayke (12th July 2020)

23. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

So in your opinion the Russians infiltrated Wayfair and changed the pricing to create this diversion to protect Donnie? And then Wayfair management issued an internal memo to their employees asking them to say that the reason these Items were very expensive was because they are industrial? Why didn’t they say that they were hacked? Wouldn’t that been easier?
    Did you read the articles people are attaching? You started this thread. It’s up to you to keep on top of the information being shared.

I’ll link to it again: https://crooksandliars.com/2020/07/w...EA7eGrIHS47ai4

If the elite wanted a marketplace to buy and sell missing children, I’m pretty sure they’d just set up a marketplace to buy and sell children. And sure, that website would likely be covert, but they’re not going to put it on a publicly available website in a public available space 🤦🏻‍♀️

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

Jad (12th July 2020)

25. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)

There is no Bill Hutcherson who is president of operations at Wayfair. The man in this photograph is unidentified.

https://heavy.com/news/2020/07/ghisl...wayfair-photo/

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

Jad (12th July 2020), Jayke (12th July 2020), Zionbrion (12th July 2020)

27. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Interesting. I tried that yesterday too but nothing happened for me. Did you not think to screen shot it?
    I thought about it, but it was very late and I was very sleepy, and I thought - Nah, I'll just save the link and think about it tomorrow. I really didn't expect it to be removed so fast!
    Surprisingly enough, just now I signed into FB, and in my feed an ad for wayfair came up. I couldn't believe it was the ad for those 4 baby dinasaur pictures for 31K. Really? Why would that happen on facebook? It was like AI was taunting me or something! haha (so I did screenshot this time)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-07-11 at 9.48.32 PM.png
Views:	101
Size:	332.8 KB
ID:	43883

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Harmony (15th July 2020), Jad (12th July 2020), Jayke (12th July 2020), Mercedes (12th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (12th July 2020), Valerie Villars (12th July 2020)

29. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If the elite wanted a marketplace to buy and sell missing children, I’m pretty sure they’d just set up a marketplace to buy and sell children. And sure, that website would likely be covert, but they’re not going to put it on a publicly available website in a public available space 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Another option is that it could be about child (or other) porn sales. Videos, pics, etc. I think these type of things have been found selling covertly at many "legit" sites, like Craigslist and Ebay, etc. Not necessarily by "elite", but by the nasty scumbag subculture that sadly exists everywhere. And I suppose they have their little cliques that know how to navigate such sites to find what they seek, and they know the secret code words, etc. But regular shoppers rarely stumble upon these buried items, or just quickly pass over them as dumb errors.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Harmony (15th July 2020), Jad (12th July 2020), Jayke (12th July 2020), Valerie Villars (12th July 2020)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Did you read the articles people are attaching? You started this thread. It’s up to you to keep on top of the information being shared.

I’ll link to it again: https://crooksandliars.com/2020/07/w...EA7eGrIHS47ai4

Nah I don’t think Z Russians did it but thanks for bringing up this different perspective. If the Russians really did it they would not leave a trail like that leading to Yandex. It could very well be some other party who wants people to think Russians did it to help Donnie. Remember the whole Mueller report about Russian collusion? How did that turn out?

Plus the best way to hide something is to put it in plain sight just like they did with adrenochrome when they mentioned it in “Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas”. To the people in the know it would be an inside joke, while for the rest of the world it’s something in a movie so no need to take it seriously.
    Last edited by Jad; 12th July 2020 at 06:19.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Jayke (12th July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (12th July 2020)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Get a life.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Another option is that it could be about child (or other) porn sales. Videos, pics, etc. I think these type of things have been found selling covertly at many "legit" sites, like Craigslist and Ebay, etc. Not necessarily by "elite", but by the nasty scumbag subculture that sadly exists everywhere. And I suppose they have their little cliques that know how to navigate such sites to find what they seek, and they know the secret code words, etc. But regular shoppers rarely stumble upon these buried items, or just quickly pass over them as dumb errors.
    Years ago I saw items being sold for 10 or 20 times normal on eBay. I asked one of the sellers why, and he said "mind your own business."

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Harmony (15th July 2020), Jad (12th July 2020), Jayke (12th July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (12th July 2020)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 times in 318 posts

Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)

There is no Bill Hutcherson who is president of operations at Wayfair. The man in this photograph is unidentified.

Just happened upon an update to that article: apparently, he is George Bamford, and he has no connection to Wayfair.
    He runs the Bamford Watch Department, a company that customises Rolex watches.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loungelizard For This Post:

Harmony (15th July 2020), Jad (12th July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (12th July 2020), Zionbrion (12th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast