• Genuine

7 6.86%
  • Bogus

62 60.78%
  • 50/50 (Undecided)

33 32.35%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Simon Parkes - Genuine Or Bogus?

1. Link to Post #141
    Mexico Avalon Member cuitlahuac's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Simon Parkes - Genuine Or Bogus?

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    The BBC didn't co-ordinate the attack on the hoax. It just reflected the hoax that was so widely reported elsewhere, and for good reason. Anyone with a bit of RF knowledge knows it's a hoax, and in case you didn't sit through the entire video I posted, you can see clearly how he deconstructed all bioshield's claims. Sorry, but it's bollox. There is no independent evidence that the bioshield does what it claims. The research papers you posted links to are published in pay-to-publish journals. (Just look at some of the other crazy papers the International Journal of Science and Research published. Unbelievable!)

The last link you posted (https://5gbioshield.com/efficacy-pil...hield-usb-key/) is research published by bioshield them selves. (No mention of sample size - a big red flag!) How is that independent research?

I'll say it yet again. If the device had any effect there are whole branches of industry that would find it immensely useful. But they don't use it. Why is that?

And another thing. You've not even bothered to counter the claim that is widely made that Parkes device really is anything more than a $4 USB stick.

What has a definition of time, space electricity or light got to do with this anyway? We're discussing the fact that there are people selling $4 USB stick for $350 to fearful citizens, claiming qualities it clearly does not have. You seem to have a dog in this race hence you willingness to defend the un-defensible.

I think everyone reading this can see I've made my point. You may have the last word by providing any other 'evidence' you feel you can present...

Nick, you are evaluating a 21st Century development with a 19th Century mindset. Here is an excerpt of the answer to the BBC hit piece:

Quote Press Release
    June 4th, 2020

STATEMENT ON THE BIOSHIELD DEVICE BY ITS CREATOR, PROFESSOR DR. ILIJA LAKICEVIC AND ITS TEST COORDINATOR, JACQUES BAUER, FOLLOWING A STORY BY THE BBC.

Last Thursday, may 28th 2020, the BBC reported on the BioShield device, which their technology reporter, Rory Cellan-Jones, asserts is a scam.

His authority for the attack lies with London-based cyber security experts, Pen Test Partners. Their conclusion on investigation the BioShield device.

'In our opinion the 5G Bioshield is nothing more than a 5 pound USB key with a sticker on it. Whether or not the sticker provides 300 pounds worth of quantum holographic catalizer technology we'll leave you to decide'.

While we do not seek to question the cyber credentials of Pen Test Partners, it is like asking a mechanic from 1970 to pronounce on a rocket engine built today.

The science behind this device is highly advanced, and, more than likely, beyond the grasp of most investigators. Using a conventional method for ascertaining our product is like attempting to measure a temperature with a barometer. It is of highest importance to define first what needs to be measured.

Our product's efficacy has been demonstrated in laboratory conditions using, among other parameters, living blood on Dark Field Microscopy; HRV (Heart Rate Variability); measurements of the autonomic nervous system, psycho-emotional system (Stress), central Nervous System, as well as biorhythms harmonization levels. The veracity of these results had been supported by anecdotal evidence in the form of written testimonials from scores of customers.

We have carried out efficacy tests on our BioShield product through various investigators and we are certain of its efficacious effects at multiple levels.

We are committed to lay out the science in a separate release, with a view to help explain how the technology works.

As peculiar as it was unprofessional, the focus of the attack by the BBC was not directly on the science or the scientists, but on our distribution and marketing personnel, who are unqualified to refute the BBC's allegations.

How can a distributor company have a scientific knowledge to back up the integrity of the BioShield device?

2. Link to Post #142
    Thanks

This video seems to indicate that Simon is a "Chosen One". That is, a person abducted and groomed by the ETs to interact with humans for the benefit of the ETs agenda.

The original video that I saw today was taken down, so I have to post this other version:

SIMON PARKES - CONFESSIONS OF AN ALIEN ABDUCTEE
    Alien shagger Simon Parkes meets his extraterrestrial family twice a month!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Rawhide68 (6th February 2021)

4. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

"Staldated" - did you just make that word up? OK, right...
    Staledated is a scientology word, Cuit just misspelled it. It means no longer valid. Scientology is a very pernicious cult, and many people can leave physically, but not mentally. Living in a staledated reality :-)

5. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Staledated is a scientology word, Cuit just misspelled it. It means no longer valid. Scientology is a very pernicious cult, and many people can leave physically, but not mentally. Living in a staledated reality :-)
    TomKat, is it your idea that you live outside of a cult? Isn't the Canadian government one of the most bizare cults on Earth? You pay taxes and those taxes go to fund blackface Troudeau that is imposing the sodomite agenda cult on the people. And don't forget the mind controlled child loving politicians. That is the worst cult of all. Your taxes also fund them. So please, don't try to lecture me over Scientology.

6. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cuitlahuac (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    TomKat, is it your idea that you live outside of a cult? Isn't the Canadian government one of the most bizare cults on Earth? You pay taxes and those taxes go to fund blackface Troudeau that is imposing the sodomite agenda cult on the people. And don't forget the mind controlled child loving politicians. That is the worst cult of all. Your taxes also fund them. So please, don't try to lecture me over Scientology.
    Attack that straw man! Beat him up real good! :-)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Actually I was only providing a definition of a word YOU used. And a likely explanation of why you used it.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

cuitlahuac (4th February 2021), Nick Matkin (4th February 2021)

8. Link to Post #146
    UK Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

By coincidence I joined connecting consciousness the same day exactly that I joined projectavalon. I applied quite different times but it just to work out that way. He's clearly very intelligent and well spoken. I have to admit though I have not had a great vibe from CC. I did one skype meeting but everyone seemed quite cagey and it felt like being at school, when you were allowed to talk. Also I was rubbed the wrong way on the me we pro thread, as the person who runs it says 'you're truth' like truth is something we get to make up. Seems a bit newage. (actually it's what prompted my first posts on project avalon (sorry I'm new and don't know how to find it the thread was called something like 'your truth vs the truth' [edit: thanks for the link] ). I think the interview with Benjamin Fulford was kind of revealing, because Ben Fulford asked him very straight forwardly about the alien stuff, and actually he seemed embarrassed (I also noticed much less emphasis on it since). While I think he's very insightful, there seems to a mis-match between apparently "enlightened" words about how we should politically correctly refer to extraterrestrials, and a character which is perhaps not so high minded. (he was quite particular about how it was his platform, when referring to the Ben Fulford interview in the next video.)

Mod note from Bill — Here ya go:
    "Your truth" v "the truth"

Last edited by WeAllMustLearnToNavigate; 5th February 2021 at 10:49. Reason: rewording - not so high minded, instead of small minded also thanks for the link Bill Ryan

9. The Following User Says Thank You to WeAllMustLearnToNavigate For This Post:

The Moss Trooper (5th February 2021)

10. Link to Post #147
    UK Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Adendum: Simon Parkes was in my dream last night. It was quite a long dream fragment, he was guiding people, and I didn't get the sense that he was bad. (I know that's not very objective - but I do feel like I should mention it).

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WeAllMustLearnToNavigate For This Post:

cuitlahuac (5th February 2021), happyuk (7th February 2021)

12. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by WeAllMustLearnToNavigate (here)
    By coincidence I joined connecting consciousness the same day exactly that I joined projectavalon. I applied quite different times but it just to work out that way. He's clearly very intelligent and well spoken. I have to admit though I have not had a great vibe from CC. I did one skype meeting but everyone seemed quite cagey and it felt like being at school, when you were allowed to talk. Also I was rubbed the wrong way on the me we pro thread, as the person who runs it says 'you're truth' like truth is something we get to make up. Seems a bit newage. (actually it's what prompted my first posts on project avalon (sorry I'm new and don't know how to find it the thread was called something like 'your truth vs the truth' [edit: thanks for the link] ). I think the interview with Benjamin Fulford was kind of revealing, because Ben Fulford asked him very straight forwardly about the alien stuff, and actually he seemed embarrassed (I also noticed much less emphasis on it since). While I think he's very insightful, there seems to a mis-match between apparently "enlightened" words about how we should politically correctly refer to extraterrestrials, and a character which is perhaps not so high minded. (he was quite particular about how it was his platform, when referring to the Ben Fulford interview in the next video.)

Mod note from Bill — Here ya go:
    "Your truth" v "the truth"

Yeah, the "alien stuff" is a very handy 3rd party for Parkes, he can blame all sorts of nefarious behaviour on the "alien stuff".

You know, like sexually abusing people.

"Ahhhh, I'm awfully sorry about that, that was my Mantid daddy that made me do that".

Quote He's clearly very intelligent and well spoken.
    It is amazing what an accent and a little bit of brain-power can do for you, in so far as fooling people. In fact, Parkes is probably making a fairly decent living on the back of his accent and intelligence........ No matter that his story is full of holes, more holes than a salmon net last time I checked, but why let silly things like facts and lies get in the way of a ripping good yarn.

As you were.
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2021), Dorjezigzag (5th February 2021), happyuk (7th February 2021), Journeyman (5th February 2021), Nick Matkin (5th February 2021), Rawhide68 (6th February 2021), Wind (5th February 2021)

14. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)
    Yeah, the "alien stuff" is a very handy 3rd party for Parkes, he can blame all sorts of nefarious behaviour on the "alien stuff".

"Ahhhh, I'm awfully sorry about that, that was my Mantid daddy that made me do that".
    Yep. Here's what he posted on his site on 6 June, 2016. It was there for an hour or two before he took it down again. "Dad" is a Draco alien who he'd always said he had a special relationship with.

Here's that whole page, archived as a PDF:

https://projectavalon.net/Simon_Park..._June_2016.pdf

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (5th February 2021), Brigantia (6th February 2021), cuitlahuac (5th February 2021), Dorjezigzag (5th February 2021), Kryztian (5th February 2021), Nick Matkin (5th February 2021), Rawhide68 (6th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th February 2021), The Moss Trooper (5th February 2021), TomKat (5th February 2021), Yoda (6th February 2021)

16. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Yep. Here's what he posted on his site on 6 June, 2016. It was there for an hour or two before he took it down again. "Dad" is a Draco alien who he'd always said he had a special relationship with.

Well saved whoever got that. I expect he'll be very p*ssed off to see it still circulating. Pretty well clears up any doubt about him being genuine or bogus doesn't it?
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 5th February 2021 at 18:33.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

avid (5th February 2021), Bill Ryan (5th February 2021), Brigantia (6th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (5th February 2021), happyuk (7th February 2021), Rawhide68 (6th February 2021), The Moss Trooper (5th February 2021)

18. Link to Post #151
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Nick Matkin wrote:

Quote Well saved whoever got that. I expect he'll be very p*ssed off to see it still circulating. Pretty well clears up any doubt about him being genuine or bogus doesn't it?
    Absolutely. I think it is fair to say that Parkes is genuinely bogus.............

Boguine!
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Brigantia (6th February 2021), happyuk (7th February 2021)

20. Link to Post #152
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,274 times in 1,399 posts

I have never liked Simon or felt good about him but I must say, I know something greater than myself was in the shower with me recently and things happened I won't get into here to side track things I just want to give Simon benefit of the doubt! Did I actually say that? Yes I did! Hmmm, how to say? It is very possible Simon was contacted by and advanced being greater or more powerful, or with more tools of the mind than he! I know this now. I know it because it happened to me. What does it mean? It means that contrary to popular belief, dare I say myth, not all beings are as advanced as others here or anywhere so no, no we are not equal at all! Some humans for example, are not very advanced beyond that of some of my more well developed and evolved cats! I'm sure you know this to be true also! I believe this is the same on all levels and being that a being, a life force much more advanced than myself made it so I can walk now without a cane and without the crippling pain, and within seconds and seeing another side I only suspected existed until then. Well I have to interject! It is possible that what Simon confessed to is true. Please know this hard for me. I got kicked off this forum once for cracking down on Simon letting him have it from all angles. But things have changed. Consider it is all I ask.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

cuitlahuac (5th February 2021), happyuk (7th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th February 2021), TomKat (5th February 2021)

22. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

Nick Matkin wrote:

Quote Well saved whoever got that. I expect he'll be very p*ssed off to see it still circulating. Pretty well clears up any doubt about him being genuine or bogus doesn't it?
    Absolutely. I think it is fair to say that Parkes is genuinely bogus.............

Boguine!
    There are still a few people on here who support and believe his bogus make-believe background, projects and rip-off gimmicks. Maybe now this has given them pause for thought...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Brigantia (6th February 2021)

24. Link to Post #154
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

It is amazing what an accent and a little bit of brain-power can do for you, in so far as fooling people.
    This is word for word the exact inspiration for Niles Standish, a fictional character from the show Crank Yankers.

Surely this would hold up in court.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Brigantia (6th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th February 2021)

26. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

Thanks, Aoibhghaire for your very strange but apologetic "showing that you feel sorry about having caused someone problems or unhappiness" view of this matter.

27. Link to Post #156
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

Portraied like this he looks like an idiot, but so did David Icke
    Very interesting, Is this part of why he sewed the BBC?

28. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    In the unlikely event that he did successfully sue the BBC, where is it documented and how much did he receive?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Brigantia (6th February 2021)

30. Link to Post #158
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,274 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    I have never liked Simon or felt good about him but I must say, I know something greater than myself was in the shower with me recently and things happened I won't get into here to side track things I just want to give Simon benefit of the doubt! Did I actually say that? Yes I did! Hmmm, how to say? It is very possible Simon was contacted by and advanced being greater or more powerful, or with more tools of the mind than he! I know this now. I know it because it happened to me. What does it mean? It means that contrary to popular belief, dare I say myth, not all beings are as advanced as others here or anywhere so no, no we are not equal at all! Some humans for example, are not very advanced beyond that of some of my more well developed and evolved cats! I'm sure you know this to be true also! I believe this is the same on all levels and being that a being, a life force much more advanced than myself made it so I can walk now without a cane and without the crippling pain, and within seconds and seeing another side I only suspected existed until then. Well I have to interject! It is possible that what Simon confessed to is true. Please know this hard for me. I got kicked off this forum once for cracking down on Simon letting him have it from all angles. But things have changed. Consider it is all I ask.
    By the way the pic in my avatar is a real picture, the first ever of an 'interdimensional life form'!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

31. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

I don't think we should be suspicious of a Brit waving such a large American flag :-)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video//AtyeAangSmxw/

32. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Brigantia (7th February 2021)

33. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    In the unlikely event that he did successfully sue the BBC, where is it documented and how much did he receive?
    Seems none of Parke's supporters can provide that information. Why not? Was it because he didn't actually sue the BBC at all...?

If he did it would be documented, so let's see the evidence so we can all know for sure.
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 7th February 2021 at 21:09.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Brigantia (7th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast