• Genuine

7 6.86%
  • Bogus

62 60.78%
  • 50/50 (Undecided)

33 32.35%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast

Thread: Simon Parkes - Genuine Or Bogus?

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 639 posts

Question Simon Parkes - Genuine Or Bogus?

First of all, please excuse me ... I know from a forum search that there are already lots of threads about Simon Parkes or some who are mentioning him. I also fast-read and skimmed some of the ones that contain the criticism and doubts and read some of the interesting posts there, but not all of it I admit.

I just thought since the last post in one of the controversy threads was from last year and maybe there are new members here and those older members who posted might have had new insights or opinions on him I create a new one instead of bumping one of the old ones.

Moreover, the reason for this 'new' thread is also because I am truly baffled by him. And confused. He is seen very favourably in a forum where I am also on (more spiritually inclined but also other topics) and even 'referenced' as an authority there.

I admit I liked him because of his calm talking style and some warmth he spreads with it. Although I also was always skeptical asking myself if he is not rather some kind of Wilcock/Goode type tricking people with his kindness but so far was giving him the benefit of the doubt. And still am to some degree.

That is why I am interested to hear from all of you and your current opinions about SP. At the moment I am 50/50 on the fence about this. I know from the thread(s) there are many here who see him as a fraud and some who are also his 'fans'. I'd like to hear from both of you and your reasons why you think the way you think. Of course also the undecided ones (like me) are addressed.

I mostly know him from links to his website and watched indeed some of his Connecting Consciousness videos which I also have mixed impressions about, hence my opinion is also a kind of 'informed' one although I'm certainly lacking all the details.

I gleaned of course some new things from the threads here, such as his strange consulting practices that seem to have harmed or even scammed some people that trusted in him and some other personal stuff (such as the emails sent to Bill Ryan also dealing with some of SP's personal history). E.g. before that I always liked about him that he said he would not charge money from people with no or little income in one of his videos.

I think he is mostly known as a (supposed) ET 'contactee' and because of his (supposed) insider knowledge. He says he was a politician and in this capacity even was shown a kind of ET military base if I remember correctly? I still assume this is correct although I did not check it.

There are some more claims that I especially got from his videos that I find almost to pertain to the Corey Goode category (meaning: extraordinary claims without ANY evidence, just words).

He is also being 'accused' of plagiarism here. I had the same 'feeling' that he just regurgitates some ET New Age stuff he read online or in books , especially when he mentions the 5D-ascencion 'tropes'. He says we are all going to 5 D soon, or only the chosen ones (feels like 2012 reloaded). Of course anyone can still believe this if they want to but I have my doubts about this quasi-rapture teaching.

I now generally suspect he targets a specific audience although it is an interesting mix.

On the one hand, he is a full part of the Trump/Qanon camp. He says (in his videos) he actively supports Trump. My impression is he even completely glorifies him.

He also seems to support a war against Iran. This is seemingly also shown in one of his short posts which I now found again - see here:

https://www.simonparkes.org/post/mad...n-iran-america

I am not a fan of Iran's regime either but this seems unnecessary war mongery to me. Moreover, the post reads like it's almost written by a child or teenager considering the wording and emotion. Strange.

Same applies to his take on China which he blames for Covid and many things more. Again, not a fan of China's communist authoritarian regime either. But these topics is not what this thread is about. I just mention this to state my view that he tailors his political 'insider' knowledge to a certain profile.

Therefore I believe this political insider stuff makes him someone who panders a lot to the (alt-)right and conservative audience, first and foremost.

However, on the other hand, it is decidely without their religious Christian stuff which he actually replaces with his eclectic and variable mix of 'New Age' and ET-based ascencion spirituality talk.

Could I be right with this assessment?

But let's get back to his ET stuff and let me say that I myself met Greys in the Astral only (without wanting it which makes it more convincing for me) so I do believe in ET from personal experience and that they are around us (physically and non-physically) and have always been and possibly seeded or genetically manipulated us in the course of history.

However, my point is if you know this stuff already his stories seem all a bit too 'stereotypical', almost like memes or tropes from a movie. Again, it seems like he just read it online and regurgitates it. It's nothing really 'new'. So I understand the accusation of plagiarism whatever it refers to specifically.

I know about his claimed Mantis 'connection' and that he even sees himself as one of them (on a soul level ... or whatever) and that he refused to work with the Reptilians who also offered him a 'job'. He is also not friends with the Greys he says.

As said, I don't know what to believe of it or not. It could all be true or in part. However, anything he says in this regard I also heard or read elsewhere. (At least Corey made up some new aliens with his Blue Chicken Cult, LOL).

Let me just mention two of the most daring claims he made in his CC-videos which for me might put him into the Corey Goode category fully. Some of you might not yet have heard them. I can vouch for the authenticity and that he said it so (although I paraphrase of course) but cannot find the exact CC-videos anymore for proof since there are too many and all are long. They are usually conducted as Q/A sessions with select questions sent in by his viewers / fans read out by his wife and answered by him in some length. So here we go:

1) He was THE (very) proto-human when many thousands (or more) years back the creator aliens 'built' or 'finalized' the human homo-sapiens body. It was him as soul who was put into this first test body. Yes. He says so that he remembers this. It was him. So in other words: He was the first human. A kind of New Age Adam. This is what he said more or less in that video without batting an eyelash and a calm composure. No joke. (By the way I read a similar story in one of Dolores Cannon's books, she used hypnotic regression into former past lives including ET ones. I find her more believable. I don't think it was him she regressed.).

2) He gets very frequent personal visitations in 'his appartment' from all kinds of ETs giving him messages or instructions or info. He did not make it clear if they appear physically or if he sees them only astrally / clairvoyantly (and so if we would see them too in the physical). But he says it's a normal and very frequent event. Just so. Cool.

I'll stop here. It is strange that on some level I even like this guy and maybe would like his info/intel to be true, at least somewhat. Some of the things he says also ring true to me. So I do not condemn him generically.

I ususally 'follow' nothing and noone and only rely on my(higher)self for guidance, I always was and will be individualist. So this 'quest' is not about following s.o. for me. It is about truth.

I understand we are all seekers of truth and I am on Avalon here, so I suppose I am in very good company now. And it is agitating for me to find so many people telling us stuff but only misleading us for their own gain, be it fame, power or money or whatever (see the Corey case and discussions).

I'm looking forward to reading your opinions and stated reasons in this thread now. In order to keep this thread on topic, please remember this is not about the other topics I mentioned as examples, e.g. discussions we have here elsethread about what is good or bad about Trump, Qanon, ETs, Iran etc. I just mentioned these to make my point about his supposed regurgitation of themes or his supposed strategy of targeting of a specific audience (mix).

Fire Away!

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Agape (17th July 2020), Andre (18th July 2020), Antagenet (13th January 2021), Bill Ryan (16th July 2020), Bluegreen (17th July 2020), cuitlahuac (25th January 2021), David Trd1 (17th July 2020), Earth Angel (12th January 2021), East Sun (22nd January 2021), Gracy (16th July 2020), Gwin Ru (16th July 2020), Ioneo (16th July 2020), Peter UK (16th July 2020), Pilgrim (14th January 2021), Ric Easton (2nd February 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (17th July 2020), Sirus (16th January 2021), Spiral (18th January 2021), Strat (12th January 2021), sunflower (17th July 2020), Sunny-side-up (17th July 2020), The Moss Trooper (19th July 2020), thepainterdoug (16th July 2020), Tintin (16th July 2020), TomKat (12th January 2021), toppy (17th July 2020), TravelerJim (18th July 2020), varuna (20th January 2021), Wansen (17th July 2020), william r sanford72 (19th July 2020), Wind (17th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,529 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Simon Parkes - Genuine Or Bogus?

Do read these two threads. (They'll repay you the time several times over)

4. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (17th July 2020), ceetee9 (16th January 2021), Constance (17th July 2020), cuitlahuac (22nd January 2021), David Trd1 (17th July 2020), Elainie (17th July 2020), ExomatrixTV (31st December 2021), Frank V (16th July 2020), graciousb (20th July 2020), Gracy (16th July 2020), Gwin Ru (16th July 2020), Harmony (17th July 2020), Ioneo (16th July 2020), kudzy (17th July 2020), mijatoca (18th January 2021), Open Minded Dude (19th July 2020), Peter UK (16th July 2020), Pilgrim (14th January 2021), Rawhide68 (17th July 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (17th July 2020), Spiral (18th January 2021), Strat (12th January 2021), Sunny-side-up (17th July 2020), thepainterdoug (16th July 2020), Tintin (16th July 2020), toppy (17th July 2020), william r sanford72 (19th July 2020), Wind (17th July 2020), Yoda (17th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Two more options I consider:
    () Is being manipulated
    () His image (or of his secretary) is being used by imposter(s) during nocturnal visits.

I would check those two.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Agape (17th July 2020), Bill Ryan (17th July 2020), David Trd1 (17th July 2020), happyuk (18th July 2020), onawah (18th July 2020), Peter UK (17th July 2020), Pieman (17th July 2020), sunflower (17th July 2020), Sunny-side-up (17th July 2020), william r sanford72 (19th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

IMHO ... Simon Parkes is a piece of ****. Does that mean he lied about everything UFOs? ... not necessarily ... but maybe ... but not necessarily ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th July 2020), David Trd1 (17th July 2020), Dorjezigzag (12th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (31st December 2021), graciousb (20th July 2020), Grey Brain (14th January 2021), Islander12 (17th July 2020), Peter UK (17th July 2020), Pieman (17th July 2020), Sunny-side-up (17th July 2020), The Moss Trooper (19th July 2020), william r sanford72 (19th July 2020), Wind (17th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

At the time I created the following thread, Simon was a participating member of this forum -

Simon Parkes - personal reflections upon... (here) posted January 1, 2015.

It's not always easy getting the jump... but that's another matter,

Now for my commentary. It is my opinion that Simon was (and may still be) an experiencer. I believe that Simon's early history (which is reasonably documented) reflects that of someone who, indeed, has had anomalous other worldly experiences. I believe his interviews with AMMACH were likely relatively truthful.

But what happens to so, so many who become micro-celebrities, their potential susceptibility to various forms of self-corruption gets the best of far too many of them. When you combine that with the type of genre within which their celebrity status grows such as "all things UFO/Other Worldly/Special Beings", etc., ie. a type of "fringyness" filled with all sorts of vulnerables / groupie types then despite the fact (if it indeed was/is fact) of one's connectedness to, for example, 4th dimensional Mantids, Reptilians and Grays (or Greys, I have seen it spelled both ways), one can still abuse the temporary celebrity status and, well, many of us here know enough of the story - no need to drag out the details.

And so I did not put an answer to the poll because the question and choices simplify a complicated matter. Hopefully my post shed some light on that.

For reference - start here

Last edited by Chester; 17th July 2020 at 03:33.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

10. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Agape (17th July 2020), Bill Ryan (17th July 2020), Builder (20th January 2021), chrifri (12th January 2021), David Trd1 (17th July 2020), ExomatrixTV (31st December 2021), onawah (17th July 2020), Open Minded Dude (19th July 2020), Peter UK (17th July 2020), Pieman (17th July 2020), Savannah (18th July 2020), Sirus (17th July 2020), Spiral (18th January 2021), sunflower (17th July 2020), Sunny-side-up (17th July 2020), The Moss Trooper (19th July 2020), toppy (17th July 2020), Wansen (17th July 2020), william r sanford72 (19th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Simon is completely genuine from my perspective but the message/information get lost “in translation” when released to the multiplicity of public audience and too many people wanting to have relationship with either ET or Simon
    in my opinion.

It’s a principle problem of contactees disclosure, the information is a priori so serious that in optimal case it should be received by representatives of humanity who can inspect it and deal with the message.
    It was certainly not meant to be belittled and I am saying this for all of us who work between two or more different worlds and dimensions of existence.
    The problem is principally always the same.

Since there is no appropriate human authority to deal with the information in genuine manner

the only option to “pass it on” turn to be one of these sensational public venues, letting people to all of your personal history, childhood events, relationships, your cats and the rest.
    The fact that your parents or grandparents were all quite sane and sober people who worked in diplomacy and intelligence service even does not substantiate your own role as “ambassador on pay roll” since or unless, no one will give you penny for giving them “this much”.

But everyone out there want to get something out of it all, let’s say personal benefit and how to improve their relationship with ET or find one and that’s not easy and I’d say personally, in 90% of cases it is genuinely impossible to make so many people experience themselves better.

Now if you want to be utterly honest and tell 90% of your readers and listeners “sorry I can’t help you with it”, automatically you lose the stage.

So many people have spiritual and other experiences of all kinds which does not exactly mean that they understand about your ET family and origin.

What’s being circled around is a scratch on a surface, NOT the truth on within.

🌟🌟🌟

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th July 2020), Bluegreen (17th July 2020), ClearWater (17th July 2020), David Trd1 (17th July 2020), onawah (18th July 2020), Open Minded Dude (19th July 2020), Peter UK (17th July 2020), Pieman (17th July 2020), Pilgrim (14th January 2021), Savannah (12th January 2021), william r sanford72 (19th July 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

I like most everyone who encountered Simon when he came on the scene was somewhat enthralled, he had an interesting answer for most every question he was asked on almost every subject. The Q and A thread he engaged in was a particular draw. As time moved on this may also have been an indication of fabrication.

The threads discussing where he apparently trangressed against people he was ''Healing'', explain how grievous his alleged vampric interactions were. I can`t say for sure, i dont know that man and haven`t been able to take his measure in person. But like many, many channels(not of the Ramtha idiom) of information is this field, its murky. For sure there is/was alot to be learned from a portion of the things he brought to us. But the broth has certainly been spolied in a big way with his apparent subsequent actions.

My two cents

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Agape (18th July 2020), Bill Ryan (17th July 2020), onawah (18th July 2020), Open Minded Dude (19th July 2020), Peter UK (17th July 2020), Pieman (17th July 2020), Savannah (12th January 2021), The Moss Trooper (19th July 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have to agree with most of David’s post above, although when he first “came on the scene” as it were, I was more intrigued than enthralled as it was the first time, I had heard anything about Mantids at that time. The more I listened to his interviews, the more I became intuitively convinced that he was spinning an elaborate yarn. I remember an interview he gave (cannot find the link to it) but I remember him being introduced as an MP (member of Parliament in the UK) and Simon didn’t correct that introduction. He was a local councillor not an MP and it made me think he was allowing people or wanting people to believe he was more important than he actually was.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pieman For This Post:

Agape (18th July 2020), Bill Ryan (17th July 2020), onawah (18th July 2020), Open Minded Dude (19th July 2020), Peter UK (17th July 2020), Rawhide68 (18th July 2020), Sadieblue (18th July 2020), Savannah (12th January 2021), Spiral (18th January 2021), The Moss Trooper (19th July 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

Can I please state a point here, If he was "local councillor" (wich he was), WHY would he go to television with baby drawings and shame himself in public TV, unless he had something to deliver ?

It makes no sense, and I can se Mr Icke in the same situation.
    Did he want to become a new David Icke? , no I think so he has another calling, maybe for other folks.

Maybe he's plain mad , but he wasnt from starters is my belief.

I agree with Pieman here " I had heard anything about Mantids at that time. The more I listened to his interviews, the more I became intuitively convinced that he was spinning an elaborate yarn."

couldn'nt have said it better , (in my piggeon english)
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 18th July 2020 at 11:29.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Agape (18th July 2020), David Trd1 (18th July 2020), onawah (18th July 2020), Open Minded Dude (19th July 2020), Peter UK (18th July 2020), Pieman (18th July 2020), Savannah (12th January 2021), The Moss Trooper (19th July 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

I had an unexpected and interesting experience with Simon Parkes.

Background:

I had a number of planned meetings in the UK over a period of 4 days in 2016.
    The last meeting was to be with my UK friend and Simon Parkes.

This unexpected meeting with Simon Parkes came about through a friend of mine in the UK
    whom I had originally planned to meet up with.
    However, my friend told me he was a close friend of Simon Parkes
    and that Simon said to my UK friend he would like the opportunity of meeting me.

This meant that both persons would have to drive about 3 hours to meet me.

I had flown into the UK with a close friend of mine.
    The meeting took place at my hotel and specifically my bedroom, was arranged as we
    needed confidentiality for our discussions in comfortable surroundings. I had been delayed
    by another extensive meeting, but managed to get to my hotel on time. My close friend
    had made all necessary preparations before our meeting.

I started with my first discussion with my UK friend which was about 30 minutes duration.
    In that period of time Simon was ill and had to be sick every 5 minutes. Simon had told me just
    before coming to meet me he got terribly sick, although it was uncontrollable he didn’t want to
    cancel the trip to meet me. He was so apologetic!

I felt OK to share some important information to everybody in attendance. Providing evidence
    to back up my research.

The meeting went on for about 4 hours. I got a call from Simon while they were driving back
    to Whitby that he was now feeling much better in himself and apologized for his unexpected
    sickness.

Its quite possible and this may be speculative that Simon was energetically attacked and may have been prevented from seeing me.
    I have experienced another person whom I am acquainted with that had similar behavior to Simon’s,
    who was triggered into becoming white and sick when I uttered some specific information that they didn’t expect.
    and that I suspect they couldn’t handle. I’m not elaborating here what all that was about.

My close friend with the wide sensory system, whom I have worked on different projects for the
    last 25 years was uncomfortable in the presence of Simon. My close friend said she felt a
    continuous mind probing by Simon, and Simon wasn’t getting anywhere with her. This I believe
    was causing some frustration for him. Its certainly not nice mind probing persons when we have
    an open discussion. All my projects are set up within esoteric framework. This includes our meetings.

Both my close friend and I have experienced this kind of mind probing before by professional intelligence
    operators. Developing discrimination is so important when you are dealing with so many people with other hidden agendas.

My experience with Simon was OK. But this was within different circumstances from others. I haven’t been a follower of Simon’s public affairs and his broadcasting channel and therapeutic work. This is his own business.

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Agape (18th July 2020), Bill Ryan (18th July 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (12th January 2021), David Trd1 (22nd July 2020), graciousb (20th July 2020), Gwin Ru (18th July 2020), Kryztian (12th January 2021), onawah (18th July 2020), Open Minded Dude (19th July 2020), Peter UK (30th January 2021), Pieman (20th July 2020), Rawhide68 (18th July 2020), Rosco1 (12th January 2021), Savannah (12th January 2021), sunflower (18th July 2020), The Moss Trooper (19th July 2020), william r sanford72 (19th July 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Simon Parkes doesn't seem any sketchier than anyone else who's trying to make a living in the new age. His reality is his reality and you can't criticize him for it. I do think he lies about confidential sources of information -- they're just his psychic impressions, which are frequently proved wrong. He seems to be a talented psychic, but growing that into a leadership role is proving problematic in the integrity department (as it has for every other new age leader). Most of his detractors don't inspire much confidence, either.
    Last edited by TomKat; 19th July 2020 at 14:30.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Agape (18th July 2020), chrifri (12th January 2021), Grey Brain (14th January 2021), onawah (18th July 2020), Open Minded Dude (19th July 2020), Phoenix1304 (15th January 2021), Rawhide68 (18th July 2020), Savannah (12th January 2021), william r sanford72 (19th July 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

What seems to me but sorry for deeper introspection, I will have to generalize: it seems to me that many of my friends in the “experiencer” zone may miss philosophical footing in the Law of One, Advaita Vedanta, path of gnosis whatever you prefer to call it.
    Can’t tell you all the reasons for why our awareness of One Source of Life is important but without that awareness every individual and civilisation are bound to fall apart.

Among the advanced civilizations in Space it’s a matter of simple but deep consensus and resonance - it’s either that way or your spiritual and mental awareness resides in one or another kind of “ultimate duality”, endless evolutionary passage and fight between polarities and then you are not on the “enlightened and peaceful civilisation level” you ought to be and have very little to teach philosophically to humans other than about diversity of intelligent life.

But that would be even conceptually very abstract discussion for most people and how many people actually pondered about that question and whether all Beings come from One Source in the Universe just in different epochs and aeons of time, seeded to different star systems and whether we all have to respect the same principles.

If some hyper speed civilisations in Space care to disrespect principles of Universal truth and love and the rest of ethical principles we ourselves struggle to preserve
    they can’t be followed,
    no matter how interesting they are.

It’s a simple discrimination factor that guided and protected me since childhood I’d say and no matter this concerns humans or other entities,
    safe and enlightened beings are kind and truthful to the core.

If they are doubtful, scornful and forceful they can ultimately drive anyone to trench.

Perhaps any of “them” can be only as good as we are but at least, they should not be, psychologically, worse than humanity itself.
    They should not be a temptation or punishment or reason for fire.

This world is far from perfect but has huge underlying potential of open awareness that’s also welcoming awareness

So also no matter what conflicts and wars are being fought here and how many tricks are being used they will be won by adherence to Universal ethical principles
    and so also,
    the responsibility of ET intervention befalls on the intervening group,

not on human response to it.

🐳
    Last edited by Agape; 18th July 2020 at 18:18.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

onawah (18th July 2020), onevoice (13th January 2021), Open Minded Dude (19th July 2020), Pieman (20th July 2020), Rawhide68 (18th July 2020), Savannah (12th January 2021), The Moss Trooper (19th July 2020), william r sanford72 (19th July 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Thanks for sharing that Aoibhhaire! I thought perhaps I was imagining things when I felt something similar, but maybe not.
    It was when Simon was still a member here that I got a Skype appointment with him, more just out of curiosity than anything.
    It was my first time on Skype and when he came on the screen and I could hear him, I still had not figured out how to get myself on screen and the sound on from my end.
    But I got very nervous immediately upon seeing and hearing him, and I think the sensation I was feeling was that of being mind probed.
    So I immediately cut the session short.

But I think a lot of what Simon said about himself being used by other entities was probably true, and that he wasn't so much a bad person as a weak one who got in way, way over his head before he really had a clue as to what he was about, or what he was doing.
    After going through all that traumadrama, he reminded me of the Hanged Man in the Tarot ( though I'm not sure where he's at nowadays).

Quote The Hanged Man shows a man suspended from a T-shaped cross made of living wood. He is hanging upside-down, viewing the world from a completely different perspective, and his facial expression is calm and serene, suggesting that he is in this hanging position by his own choice. He has a halo around his head, symbolising new insight, awareness and enlightenment. His right foot is bound to the tree, but his left foot remains free, bent at the knee and tucked in behind his right leg. His arms are bent, with hands held behind his back, forming an inverted triangle. The man is wearing red pants representing human passion and the physical body, and a blue vest for knowledge. The Hanged Man is the card of ultimate surrender, of being suspended in time and of martyrdom and sacrifice to the greater good.
    NOTE: The Tarot card meaning description is based on the Rider Waite cards.
    https://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-car...na/hanged-man/
    He said his grandfather was in MI6, as I recall, and wanted to groom Simon to follow in his footsteps.
    Simon said he had never met his father and his single mother was under a lot of pressure, so his childhood was strange and certainly no picnic.
    I doubt that his grandfather was a positive influence, to say the least.
    A relative like that can sometimes try to influence their progeny from the other side ( I've had that experience myself), and I imagine that could have caused Simon a lot of problems as well.

I found some of the information he shared seemed quite truthful and was helpful to me, and I think he genuinely wanted to help others, but didn't have enough self-knowledge or self-mastery at the time to keep those other forces at bay.
    His wife (who was also an Avalonian at the time) is a lovely woman, and I stayed in touch with her via Facebook during a lot of that time.
    He was pretty much having a nervous breakdown at one point, and I imagine he was being attacked big time by those negative entities as well as people whose expectations he could not meet.
    Plus he was going through a very bad divorce.

People seemed to think that he had had some kind of training as a professional counselor, but that was not at all the case.
    I think originally he just wanted to make himself available to other experiencers to compare notes, basically, and to offer what insights he could, but when under pressure those negative entities had other ideas and he had not learned how to block them, much less control them.
    Plus he was obviously very naive in going about all that the way he did, but he is quite dyslexic, which didn't help matters at all, I'm sure.

If he had not tried to make "counseling" his way of earning a living, it would probably have gone much better, but he didn't have a lot of skills (he had worked as a driving instructor before that).
    So essentially he crashed and burned pretty spectacularly, but I think that with his new wife's help, he managed to pick up the pieces a very chastened, but wiser and humbler man on the whole than when he started on that journey.
    Hopefully he has found his niche now, though I haven't been in touch with his wife for quite a while, so can't say for sure.
    Like life sometimes is, it was a BIG learning experience for him, which means not necessarily pleasant and certainly not easy, but worthwhile in the end, at least, moreso than if we had never tried at all...

I also think that he was set up by some of his accusers and that was when the whole situation really snowballed out of control.
    I had received some insider information to that effect which I could not disclose as I had sworn to protect the source.

Well, I know it must sound to Simon's detractors like I am making excuses for him.
    I've had to deal with some very negative entities myself during my life, and was quite astounded, on looking back, at some of the stupid, blundering things I did while under their influence.
    So perhaps I am more inclined to be forgiving and less judgmental than most.
    Again, I'd say a big learning experience, and probably not just for Simon.
    Possibly everyone came out of it a bit wiser and stronger, and from that perspective, perhaps it wasn't all just a total waste of time.

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    My close friend said she felt a
    continuous mind probing by Simon, and Simon wasn’t getting anywhere with her. This I believe
    was causing some frustration for him. Its certainly not nice mind probing persons when we have
    an open discussion. All my projects are set up within esoteric framework. This includes our meetings.

Both my close friend and I have experienced this kind of mind probing before by professional intelligence
    operators. Developing discrimination is so important when you are dealing with so many people with other hidden agendas.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (18th July 2020), aoibhghaire (18th July 2020), Arcturian108 (12th January 2021), Bill Ryan (18th July 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (12th January 2021), Open Minded Dude (19th July 2020), Patient (12th January 2021), Phoenix1304 (15th January 2021), Pieman (20th July 2020), Pilgrim (14th January 2021), Rawhide68 (18th July 2020), Savannah (12th January 2021), william r sanford72 (19th July 2020), Zirconian (29th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

My question is this:

IF Simon was/is genuine, then why did he tell lies at the beginning of his immersion into this community?

He told a story of his mother, a typist at the Ministry of Defence, bringing documents back to the house, documents that revealed contact between Government agencies and Alien beings, that Simon (as a young boy) was able to read. His mother, apparently, had these documents to 'type-up' outside of normal working hours.

I don't have to explain how ridiculous that scenario is, do I? Documents such as those, or any highly classified documents, cannot be removed from the heavy vault/room without a lengthy security process. Documents such as those would NEVER leave the building, never mind be taken back to a typists house to be worked on after hours. Way, way back, when all of this Parkes nonsense first kicked off, I knew there and then he was lying, but I took it upon myself to do some digging. I'm lucky in that both of my parents spent a large portion of their lives in the military, albeit at very different ends of the spectrum. Through my Mother I was able to run this scenario of Simon's, she just laughed......... Literally, that's what she did, and believe me because of what she did in the military, she would know.

Simon also told a tale of having a private visit into the depths of RAF Fylingdales, ballistic missile early warning station, giving us mere mortals the impression of a man with connections, to be able to walk through doors marked, "No Entry". Yet again total tosh, well, no totally. When he was a town councillor for Whitby (not a Member of Parliament as Kerry Cassidy likes to state) he did visit Fylingdales as part of a civic council tour. Anyone can go on this tour of RAF Fylingdales, just call them and they'll tell you when they have days you can visit. Through my Father, and because of what his role was and the two regiments he served with, I was able to trace and speak to one of the RAF Security Police officers who was on gate duty in 2012 when the visit took place, so I heard it from the horses's mouth.

Simon uses basic techniques and relies on people's ignorance, relies on people not checking the little details. He's and absolute sausage. Listen, I've been a part of Avalon since the beginning, not signing-up since the beginning, but I've been here, reading, since the beginning, so I've a pretty broad knowledge of a wide field of info. If I decided tomorrow to re-invent myself as some mystic sage with a hotline to my star brothers' and sisters', to offer to rid those of you with 'negative attachments'....... I reckon I could do a pretty good job. I have a neutral English accent, I had a pretty good education, dress well, look the part..... I think I could play the part far better than Simon does, I just don't have it in me to lie, cheat and screw people over, all for personal gain.

You pays your money, you takes your choice.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Agape (18th July 2020), aoibhghaire (18th July 2020), Bill Ryan (18th July 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (12th January 2021), chrifri (12th January 2021), graciousb (21st July 2020), Grey Brain (14th January 2021), greybeard (18th July 2020), Open Minded Dude (19th July 2020), Phoenix1304 (15th January 2021), Pieman (20th July 2020), Pilgrim (14th January 2021), Savannah (12th January 2021), william r sanford72 (19th July 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

I can't speak to the rest, but I think Simon said that his mother was able to work from home because her father was high up in MI6.
    I don't think Simon is clever enough to be as Machiavellian as some portray him as being, and the fact that he is very dyslexic has limited him quite a bit.
    I doubt he's been making all that much money from his endeavors.
    I had mixed feelings about him from the beginning too, but I felt like some of what he was telling us was true, and that he was deluded some of the time as well.
    I guess you could say that in my eyes, he was a "case study", one which I found kind of interesting, and certainly unusual.
    Hopefully he's come out of it all a better person, because for a while I think he was really going through a crucible, and perhaps deservedly so at least to some extent...
    In any case, his wife is still with him, and I think that says something, as she is a lovely person.
    So I hope so, if just for her sake.

Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)
    My question is this:

IF Simon was/is genuine, then why did he tell lies at the beginning of his immersion into this community?

He told a story of his mother, a typist at the Ministry of Defence, bringing documents back to the house, documents that revealed contact between Government agencies and Alien beings, that Simon (as a young boy) was able to read. His mother, apparently, had these documents to 'type-up' outside of normal working hours.

I don't have to explain how ridiculous that scenario is, do I? Documents such as those, or any highly classified documents, cannot be removed from the heavy vault/room without a lengthy security process. Documents such as those would NEVER leave the building, never mind be taken back to a typists house to be worked on after hours. Way, way back, when all of this Parkes nonsense first kicked off, I knew there and then he was lying, but I took it upon myself to do some digging. I'm lucky in that both of my parents spent a large portion of their lives in the military, albeit at very different ends of the spectrum. Through my Mother I was able to run this scenario of Simon's, she just laughed......... Literally, that's what she did, and believe me because of what she did in the military, she would know.

Simon also told a tale of having a private visit into the depths of RAF Fylingdales, ballistic missile early warning station, giving us mere mortals the impression of a man with connections, to be able to walk through doors marked, "No Entry". Yet again total tosh, well, no totally. When he was a town councillor for Whitby (not a Member of Parliament as Kerry Cassidy likes to state) he did visit Fylingdales as part of a civic council tour. Anyone can go on this tour of RAF Fylingdales, just call them and they'll tell you when they have days you can visit. Through my Father, and because of what his role was and the two regiments he served with, I was able to trace and

You pays your money, you takes your choice.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (18th July 2020), aoibhghaire (18th July 2020), greybeard (18th July 2020), Open Minded Dude (19th July 2020), Pieman (20th July 2020), Pilgrim (14th January 2021), Savannah (12th January 2021), The Moss Trooper (19th July 2020), william r sanford72 (19th July 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Everything about this kind of medial “ET disclosure” is really difficult. Very difficult to come through and come out.

I dare to say 99% people won’t understand because there’s no authority who would admit to it, with very few exceptions.

Very few people know the real person. No, you can’t judge a person according how well they post or how well they do on social media. I know of many “friends” who are very different type of personality than what they seem to be like online,
    the brightest ones rarely say more than few words now and then,
    aggressive people often come through as wise and non-violent people come through as aggressive, remember Barry King and how he posed like on forums aka Big Bad Wolf : direct opposite to his day to day character and life,
    in reality he was very humble, tiny entity and totally service to others person ,
    with no interest in himself at all.
    On forums I think he would manifest the part of himself that was suppressed for most of his life and take a lead. With his type of intelligence he could have still run research organization - but in reality he couldn’t ,
    speaking of the UK is not dissimilar to speaking of most of conservative Europe.
    The atmosphere surrounding any new or anomalous information is always painted as sensational and jovially doubtful.

What could come through the US research and media basically could not come through anywhere else and if so, it would get to bad ends by principle.

Barry could never say full truth, I could not come through well as new person either.

Even from today’s point of view, I can not come through.

If I say I came to this body-birth from different world and it’s my ET identity I have to deal with for some 40 human years, it will cause widespread giggles and basic denial, nothing else.
    No people don’t know any such “case” personally unless they do. Of course there are such cases and other people like us but I think we all try to maintain our situations private if we are meant to live beyond teenage.

Nobody wants this “ET disclosure” to happen, can’t you see that, nobody.

This forum may stand the test of time and be a peak of open minded and humanitarian efforts so we all try not to disturb the flow.

It’s not necessarily about the truth, it’s most certainly not about “linguistic truth”. It’s not about rhetorical truth.

Truth is not an “opinion” or best guess of any one man. Myself I can make some pretty bad guesses when it comes to simple human discernment.
    It does not necessarily mean I’m stupid person, there are just plenty of things we never come to touch with in this life and so we don’t understand.

The thing people DO NOT UNDERSTAND about ETs is that it has mostly nothing to do with whatever you’ve heard about it and all the surrounding ridicule.
    It has nothing to do with politics, economics, childhood experiences, human psychological profiling or human family members. Plainly nothing.

If you don’t know you don’t know, guess it scares you and that’s why the governments keep the information secret if they have it so it does not scare people a lot.

I had to take some break from the digital world and this project in 2016 but then I was invited to Uruguay and could discuss most things in open at that time,
    in sane and coherent manner and was not the only one in the equation ,
    of course that helps tremendously because if you are almost continuously suppressed and ridiculed and have to curtsy to human convictions of 20th century you can’t breathe, live and evolve normally, that is grow how you should.
    Not how other people think you should because the other people were always there the first place.

In the second year in Uruguay I understood though that the situation surrounding us is much grimmer than I thought of.

It’s a kind of miracle but also a privilege that I somehow made it back to the forum even, and back to India where I’m home the most.

Other than that I’m still recovering from the previous but from all I’ve had chance to understand about current human situation I lost most of my good aspirations to participate as an entity and no, I won’t be able to substitute myself for “another human”.
    It’s too late, that is, I’m too old to play things, physically, mentally and emotionally.

It’s not the first time I grew over the wish to participate as human being and probably not the last time, WISH I could shortcut it, it seems it would take some problems off the table but I’m recovering from the previous as I said so I’m ashamed to be so slow.
    When everything is back to perfect it will be about the time to go, paradoxically and by principle because no, “we” can’t survive here without good cover and god forbid we can’t always “take care of ourselves” and there’s not enough blueberries in the forest either, nowadays.

And no, surprisingly this isn’t about being some kind of weirdo or having “no life options” as you’d humanly suggest, it’s the opposite , mostly about having to shun all those options and offers that would be unacceptable personally because we are different on inside
    and bet your two cents that everyone wants to be with others more like them and work forwards, instead of arguing.

Most of my days I’m feeling incredibly grateful for having won this priceless to me piece of personal freedom, freedom without beatings and ridicule,
    grateful to Mother India and grateful for this forum and Bill allowing free speech.

I could be 90 year old granny just talking her mind in and out which is also fine but it won’t last forever. Nothing lasts forever.

But it is a way to take things more lightly, be creative, even helpful sometimes, without the feeling of “terminal responsibility” and human drama.

It’s what we have learned from all the sci-fi writers and great fairytalers about conveying message appropriate to the audience.

Mankind is obviously still struggling with its own diversity so there’s no way to “get through”.

But there’s no “going back” either. It just does not happen anymore.

There could be new time epoch coming through yet- for sure- with more advanced and synchronistic information systems and people working in multiple fields in one direction but if you look around with opened eyes,
    even to counterfeit missing basic education in most countries is work for decades.

🙏

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (12th January 2021), onawah (18th July 2020), Open Minded Dude (19th July 2020), Patient (12th January 2021), Savannah (12th January 2021), The Moss Trooper (19th July 2020), william r sanford72 (19th July 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Everything about this kind of medial “ET disclosure” is really difficult. Very difficult to come through and come out.

I dare to say 99% people won’t understand because there’s no authority who would admit to it, with very few exceptions.

Very few people know the real person. No, you can’t judge a person according how well they post or how well they do on social media. I know of many “friends” who are very different type of personality than what they seem to be like online,
    the brightest ones rarely say more than few words now and then,
    aggressive people often come through as wise and non-violent people come through as aggressive, remember Barry King and how he posed like on forums aka Big Bad Wolf : direct opposite to his day to day character and life,
    in reality he was very humble, tiny entity and totally service to others person ,
    with no interest in himself at all.
    On forums I think he would manifest the part of himself that was suppressed for most of his life and take a lead. With his type of intelligence he could have still run research organization - but in reality he couldn’t ,
    speaking of the UK is not dissimilar to speaking of most of conservative Europe.
    The atmosphere surrounding any new or anomalous information is always painted as sensational and jovially doubtful.

What could come through the US research and media basically could not come through anywhere else and if so, it would get to bad ends by principle.

Barry could never say full truth, I could not come through well as new person either.

Even from today’s point of view, I can not come through.

If I say I came to this body-birth from different world and it’s my ET identity I have to deal with for some 40 human years, it will cause widespread giggles and basic denial, nothing else.
    No people don’t know any such “case” personally unless they do. Of course there are such cases and other people like us but I think we all try to maintain our situations private if we are meant to live beyond teenage.

Nobody wants this “ET disclosure” to happen, can’t you see that, nobody.

This forum may stand the test of time and be a peak of open minded and humanitarian efforts so we all try not to disturb the flow.

It’s not necessarily about the truth, it’s most certainly not about “linguistic truth”. It’s not about rhetorical truth.

Truth is not an “opinion” or best guess of any one man. Myself I can make some pretty bad guesses when it comes to simple human discernment.
    It does not necessarily mean I’m stupid person, there are just plenty of things we never come to touch with in this life and so we don’t understand.

The thing people DO NOT UNDERSTAND about ETs is that it has mostly nothing to do with whatever you’ve heard about it and all the surrounding ridicule.
    It has nothing to do with politics, economics, childhood experiences, human psychological profiling or human family members. Plainly nothing.

If you don’t know you don’t know, guess it scares you and that’s why the governments keep the information secret if they have it so it does not scare people a lot.

I had to take some break from the digital world and this project in 2016 but then I was invited to Uruguay and could discuss most things in open at that time,
    in sane and coherent manner and was not the only one in the equation ,
    of course that helps tremendously because if you are almost continuously suppressed and ridiculed and have to curtsy to human convictions of 20th century you can’t breathe, live and evolve normally, that is grow how you should.
    Not how other people think you should because the other people were always there the first place.

In the second year in Uruguay I understood though that the situation surrounding us is much grimmer than I thought of.

It’s a kind of miracle but also a privilege that I somehow made it back to the forum even, and back to India where I’m home the most.

Other than that I’m still recovering from the previous but from all I’ve had chance to understand about current human situation I lost most of my good aspirations to participate as an entity and no, I won’t be able to substitute myself for “another human”.
    It’s too late, that is, I’m too old to play things, physically, mentally and emotionally.

It’s not the first time I grew over the wish to participate as human being and probably not the last time, WISH I could shortcut it, it seems it would take some problems off the table but I’m recovering from the previous as I said so I’m ashamed to be so slow.
    When everything is back to perfect it will be about the time to go, paradoxically and by principle because no, “we” can’t survive here without good cover and god forbid we can’t always “take care of ourselves” and there’s not enough blueberries in the forest either, nowadays.

And no, surprisingly this isn’t about being some kind of weirdo or having “no life options” as you’d humanly suggest, it’s the opposite , mostly about having to shun all those options and offers that would be unacceptable personally because we are different on inside
    and bet your two cents that everyone wants to be with others more like them and work forwards, instead of arguing.

Most of my days I’m feeling incredibly grateful for having won this priceless to me piece of personal freedom, freedom without beatings and ridicule,
    grateful to Mother India and grateful for this forum and Bill allowing free speech.

I could be 90 year old granny just talking her mind in and out which is also fine but it won’t last forever. Nothing lasts forever.

But it is a way to take things more lightly, be creative, even helpful sometimes, without the feeling of “terminal responsibility” and human drama.

It’s what we have learned from all the sci-fi writers and great fairytalers about conveying message appropriate to the audience.

Mankind is obviously still struggling with its own diversity so there’s no way to “get through”.

But there’s no “going back” either. It just does not happen anymore.

There could be new time epoch coming through yet- for sure- with more advanced and synchronistic information systems and people working in multiple fields in one direction but if you look around with opened eyes,
    even to counterfeit missing basic education in most countries is work for decades.

🙏
    You're an AI, right? What's the output if we input the question, say: What walks in darkness?
    Last edited by TomKat; 19th July 2020 at 12:16.

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

No I’m not an AI 😀 another living being just like yourself.

Reminded me of childhood joke: “What’s 6 green lights and 2 red lights in a train tunnel ? [ mad dog chasing 3 cats].

My witness data is on the bottom of PA in Witness section dealing with Bodhgaya ET event report and origins of humanity on Earth.

Light n love to you

🕊

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (12th January 2021), Journeyman (12th January 2021), Savannah (12th January 2021), sunflower (19th July 2020)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Onawah wrote:

"I can't speak to the rest, but I think Simon said that his mother was able to work from home because her father was high up in MI6. "

This is a classic case of using people's ignorance against them. No matter how high your relative was within that organisation, Top Secret documents are NOT going back to the house of a secretary/typist, not then, not now, not ever......... And documents that reveal that an Alien race is in contact with the British Government & the MOD.......? C'mon now, let us remove the blinkers and think about that for just one minute.

Agape made a great point here:

Quote Very few people know the real person. No, you can’t judge a person according how well they post or how well they do on social media. I know of many “friends” who are very different type of personality than what they seem to be like online,
    I know guys like Simon, mundane life, mundane existence, safe and steady but lacking excitement. That little nagging chip on the shoulder that says that they should've achieved more, done more daring things in life, more exciting....... Just more. He could very of well had some experiences in his early life that are hard to explain, para-normal, I do not doubt that, plenty have had, and there-in can lie the problem. These days, to speak of one's experiences with strange vehicles, beings, etc is pretty mundane, unless it is an exceptional experience a la Travis Walton et al. If you yourself have not had an experience like this, chances are you know someone who has or someone close to them.

It is at this point, this fork in the road, that certain personality types are in danger of the dreaded UFO Disease, where imagination kicks-in to overdrive and the sky is the limit! I get regular visits from ET's: Check. I've fathered several ET children & serve an Alien female four times a year: Check. My Father is an Draco/ET Lord: Check. I can help others that feel they have 'negative ET attachments', for £'s: Check. I can help others that feel they have 'negative ET attachments', this time using sex: Check......... You see where this goes?

If you think that the likes of Simon Parkes are helping this community, well fair play to you. If you, personally, have found comfort and have been helped by the likes of Parkes, then who the hell am I to pour scorn on that, I can't. All I know is what I know. This man has lied, from the outset.

Why?

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Agape (19th July 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (12th January 2021), Journeyman (12th January 2021), Open Minded Dude (19th July 2020), Pieman (20th July 2020), Savannah (12th January 2021), shijo (20th July 2020)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Guess what, proving anything to people who are doubting the veracity of your statement by any means is nearly impossible.

Unlike some of the notorious individuals breaking all kinds of disclosure tabus in this arena, I never filed any police report in my life time neither I was part of any neither did I have a lawsuit.
    I’m avoiding crashing to the system as much as possible because from karmic perspective, negative reports do not create much benefit.

The Bodhgaya event report took years to put together after I had an access to computer and found people to work on it together and it’s the only official report I’ve filed actually, in my lifetime because the event was huge with all its implications and not an “individual experience”.

It does make sense to many people from various perspectives and as long as they don’t turn willingly illogical and start attacking the absence of immediate proofs.
    Aside of that I can (at least theoretically) prove where I’ve been through last 15 years, as documented by passport stamps.

There’s so much that has happened even in last 4 years, since I was flown down to Uruguay , then around the globe twice being sent from one country to another.
    If I wasn’t too benevolent and wanted to submit to the dark side of humanity I’d have to file them report for physical violence and threats to my life in Uruguay that had remote witnesses, friends who are connected to these same circles who tried to get me out, and illegal trafficking for being sent to Finland to person who is very respectful individual in academic circles but thought he “bought a woman”

I could prove most of it legally with reasons and documents attached but it would take years of my life away after they took all they needed,
    my love , information, work on their custody case, most of my funds, supported dissolution of apartment in Europe.
    I wasn’t naive, I was and am still quite dedicated to the truth.

What remained in my hands after mere 2 or 3 years is negotiable.

Not to mention the people involved have big money in their back up.

After I proved myself personally they worked half year on convincing me that me and my story must die or disappear or both ( and thus i would be free of the burden of it).

It’s taken me a year now to get back to myself and live without that kind of conviction though my chances to get out of what they’ve created are factually quite negotiable.

I’m just saying so because many things that aren’t bogus can be never proved unless there are others willing to cope and help with it, that’s often a case of much smaller projects than ET disclosure.

Last edited by Agape; 19th July 2020 at 15:02.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Journeyman (12th January 2021), Open Minded Dude (19th July 2020), Savannah (12th January 2021), The Moss Trooper (19th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast