• Genuine

7 6.86%
  • Bogus

62 60.78%
  • 50/50 (Undecided)

33 32.35%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast

Thread: Simon Parkes - Genuine Or Bogus?

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Avalon Member bonnyhut's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Simon Parkes - Genuine Or Bogus?

Simon Parks has continually stated that he thinks David Wilcock, Corey Goode and their story about the blue Avians are not true. I dont have a clue who to believe on this one.
    Visionary artist: http://www.bonnyhut.com

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bonnyhut For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2021), Open Minded Dude (19th July 2020), Pieman (20th July 2020), Savannah (12th January 2021), The Moss Trooper (19th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

I agree Agape,

and there are a few interesting, well written paragraphs on this forum by your own hand, so I thank you for those.

If I could prove that points at the beginning of your story are embellishments, or at worst, outright lies, where does that leave the rest of what you have to say? And then if you went on and intentionally hurt people, both physically and mentally, people that you yourself had encouraged to come to you in order to help them........ Then how would what you have to say be perceived, how would you be perceived?

I understand that people can be fickle, haters gonna hate, as they say. But when the weight of evidence points one way, and one way only.............

Travis Walton did not lie.
    Betty and Barney Cash did not lie.
    Betty Cash & Vickie Landrum did not lie.

They all volunteered to undertake any test asked of them. Their stories did not evolve wildly over time (UFO disease)

After years of skeptics trying to prove otherwise, their experiences and stories still stand.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by bonnyhut (here)
    Simon Parks has continually stated that he thinks David Wilcock, Corey Goode and their story about the blue Avians are not true. I dont have a clue who to believe on this one.
    Like all things Bonny, just spend some time and read as many differing viewpoints as possible.

You yourself with know the truth.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Agape (20th July 2020), aoibhghaire (20th July 2020), Bill Ryan (12th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (12th January 2021), Journeyman (12th January 2021), Open Minded Dude (19th July 2020), Pieman (20th July 2020), Savannah (12th January 2021), scotslad (21st July 2020), sunflower (20th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,364 times in 4,613 posts

Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)
    I agree Agape,

and there are a few interesting, well written paragraphs on this forum by your own hand, so I thank you for those.

If I could prove that points at the beginning of your story are embellishments, or at worst, outright lies, where does that leave the rest of what you have to say? And then if you went on and intentionally hurt people, both physically and mentally, people that you yourself had encouraged to come to you in order to help them........ Then how would what you have to say be perceived, how would you be perceived?

I understand that people can be fickle, haters gonna hate, as they say. But when the weight of evidence points one way, and one way only.............

Travis Walton did not lie.
    Betty and Barney Cash did not lie.
    Betty Cash & Vickie Landrum did not lie.

They all volunteered to undertake any test asked of them. Their stories did not evolve wildly over time (UFO disease)

After years of skeptics trying to prove otherwise, their experiences and stories still stand.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by bonnyhut (here)
    Like all things Bonny, just spend some time and read as many differing viewpoints as possible.

You yourself with know the truth.

Thanks for that Moss Trooper 🙏

Sometimes , as someone else observed , may be on another thread -this forum is full of worthy observers and observations - things are all upside down, in this world.

Indeed we all had to pass through any tests offered or given and some of us had to jump through fire hoops and time tunnels.

Literarily and many people called witnesses so called perished or were disappeared , it’s not a hearsay.

This has been my contemplation for number of months now: when the amount of pretense and lies level the amount of reality and truth in civilisation we hit the reversal point - and if the reversal unfolds deep like cards up on the table- the game is over and the best we can do is hit the reset button.

On another note and to your observation whether stories evolve , as far as I’m aware of they do evolve,
    even in one single lifetime albeit slowly. I know because I started to observe all kinds of subtle phenomena when I was very young, I think since about 4 to 5 years old and I pondered about our “real abilities” in either area and why are we hitting certain thresholds and whether our abilities evolve or whether those thresholds are unsurpassable.
    Within my ET Contact since childhood I’ve also observed “evolution loop”.

Maybe some witnesses do not pay huge attention to it but others do. The planet and human situation are also evolving forwards with seemingly high velocity even though some of it is pure illusion.

Our relationship with each ET group is also unfolding and heading to certain space-time vector , from their point of view we are already set on that vector anyway and their and ours timelines will be running in closer parallel in future.

If we can create pure mirror in our minds and meditation we are capable of reflecting Life in the Universe.

If I look to past say 20 years and even through the accelerated mission chaos of past few, I walked through unfolding sequence : more than often there was 0 other options to take as a conscious entity.
    I’ve got all the proofs in the world of what is happening even if I see small fraction of it.

But there’s very little I can change about the pace of things

It’s either that or it’s 0 time

Peace to the planet and it’s people

🙏🌟🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 20th July 2020 at 15:20.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th July 2020), Bill Ryan (12th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (12th January 2021), Mare (20th July 2020), Pieman (20th July 2020), Savannah (12th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Arrow Re: Simon Parkes - Genuine Or Bogus?

and what to think of these two videos?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2021), bojancan (12th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (12th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th January 2021), Savannah (12th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

Three important points.
    • Anyone who regards Charlie Ward as an important source is by definition unreliable (at least!) in the information they present themselves.
    • Simon said yesterday that he's "talked to Q", and clearly refers to him as a person whose voice might have to be disguised in a forthcoming possible interview. In an earlier interview a few weeks ago (was it with Gareth Icke? I'd need to look it up) Simon stated that 'Q' stands for 'Quantum', as in 'Quantum Computer', and that the information posted by 'Q' was AI-generated. He can't have it both ways!

10. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Akasha (15th January 2021), avid (12th January 2021), Brigantia (12th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (12th January 2021), cuitlahuac (25th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th January 2021), Dorjezigzag (12th January 2021), fifi (13th January 2021), gord (14th January 2021), Gracy (12th January 2021), Grey Brain (13th January 2021), Gwin Ru (12th January 2021), Iancorgi (12th January 2021), Journeyman (12th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th January 2021), kudzy (12th January 2021), Lunesoleil (12th January 2021), mab777 (12th January 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th January 2021), mlane (18th January 2021), Open Minded Dude (12th January 2021), Satori (12th January 2021), Savannah (12th January 2021), sijohn (12th January 2021), Strat (12th January 2021), Tintin (12th January 2021), Valle (12th January 2021), Yoda (12th January 2021), Zirconian (12th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Three important points.
    • Anyone who regards Charlie Ward as an important source is by definition unreliable (at least!) in the information they present themselves.
    • Simon said yesterday that he's "talked to Q", and clearly refers to him as a person whose voice might have to be disguised in a forthcoming possible interview. In an earlier interview a few weeks ago (was it with Gareth Icke? I'd need to look it up) Simon stated that 'Q' stands for 'Quantum', as in 'Quantum Computer', and that the information posted by 'Q' was AI-generated. He can't have it both ways!
    Well, if Simon is correct, he'll become an overnight sensation with some of the best insider contacts on the planet! (he must be a gamblin' man!) LOL
    Personally, what I have been seeing playing out, basically over the last year and especially since the election, is something quite the opposite of what Simon is claiming.
    Of course I can not see everything going on in the background and behind the scenes, but what is happening right in front of our faces is quite clear. It appears this power grab can not be stopped (or will not be stopped).
    Like I said in another thread, 2021 will make 2020 look like a cake walk!
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th January 2021), Franny (13th January 2021), Gwin Ru (12th January 2021), happyuk (12th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Simon says Trump is in Texas, which is just a repeat of other rumours, I think this one from Hal Turner. However. Monkey Werx says he verified that Trump is still in DC. Trump is headed to Texas according to the media.

Simon says he spoke to Q for 1-1/2 hours. I suspect he is only making this claim because Stewart Swerdlow has been claiming that he has been talking to Q. Simon wants to be the firstest with the mostest. That's how he makes a living.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th January 2021), Franny (13th January 2021), Grey Brain (13th January 2021), Gwin Ru (12th January 2021), happyuk (12th January 2021), Journeyman (12th January 2021), Savannah (12th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Three important points.
    More about the 'Q' thing.

In his latest (12 Jan) update, just published, after receiving a lot of criticism about his claims, he said that there was a difference between the Quantum computer (which can see into the future, he says), and its human spokesperson.

Later, he goes on to say that this 'Q' spokesperson wants to go on record later along with Robert David Steele, Simon himself, and Charlie Ward. I nearly closed my computer at that point.

This is delusional nonsense. YOU CANNOT TAKE CHARLIE WARD SERIOUSLY. Anyone who does, discredits themselves. He's already said that Xi Jinping "is on the side of the people", plus so much other fanciful hokum that I'm not even going to waste my time listing it all.

He's either mentally unwell, or a pathological liar. His smiley demeanor is simply the bait on the hook — for some people.

People reading this post HAVE to understand that there are two things in play here, that feed into each other:
    1. There's such an understandable hunger for information right now that some people are tempted to believe almost anything they hear — if it's what they want to hear.
    2. Meanwhile, other social media presenters, who understand this all very well, are feeding this hunger frenzy with anything they can generate, claim, distort, or invent.
      It's very, very easy to see that many of these aren't saying the same things (at all) — so GO FIGURE. They can't all be right. That's pretty simple to work out.
      So what's left is that people just end up believing whatever they want to, and then urging others to believe the same things, too, because agreement = comfort.
      We see this on Avalon all the time.
    This is why I don't make videos any more. The alternative media is a catastrophic, disinforming, manipulative swamp all of its own.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th January 2021 at 13:22.

16. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (12th January 2021), Apulu (12th January 2021), atman (16th January 2021), BAKONI (16th January 2021), Brigantia (12th January 2021), ClearWater (13th January 2021), Constance (12th January 2021), cuitlahuac (25th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th January 2021), fifi (13th January 2021), Franny (13th January 2021), gord (14th January 2021), Grey Brain (13th January 2021), Gwin Ru (12th January 2021), Hermoor (12th January 2021), Iancorgi (12th January 2021), Journeyman (12th January 2021), Kalamos (12th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th January 2021), Kate (12th January 2021), Kryztian (12th January 2021), kudzy (12th January 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th January 2021), meat suit (12th January 2021), Merkaba360 (12th January 2021), mlane (18th January 2021), Olaf (13th January 2021), Open Minded Dude (12th January 2021), Philippe (12th January 2021), Phoenix1304 (15th January 2021), Rosco1 (12th January 2021), Satori (12th January 2021), Savannah (12th January 2021), sijohn (12th January 2021), SilentFeathers (12th January 2021), Strat (12th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th January 2021), The Moss Trooper (12th January 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th January 2021), TravelerJim (12th January 2021), Yoda (12th January 2021), Zirconian (12th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Three important points.

In his latest (12 Jan) update, just published, after receiving a lot of criticism about his claims, he said that there was a difference between the Quantum computer (which can see into the future, he says), and its human spokesperson.

Later, he goes on to say that this 'Q' spokesperson wants to go on record later along with Robert David Steele, Simon himself, and Charlie Ward. I nearly closed my computer at that point.

This is delusional nonsense. YOU CANNOT TAKE CHARLIE WARD SERIOUSLY. Anyone who does, discredits themselves. He's already said that Xi Jinping "is on the side of the people", plus so much other fanciful hokum that I'm not even going to waste my time listing it all.

He's either mentally unwell, or a pathological liar. His smiley demeanor is simply the bait on the hook — for some people.

People reading this post HAVE to understand that there are two things in play here, that feed into each other:
    1. There's such an understandable hunger for information right now that some people are tempted to believe almost anything they hear — it it's what they want to hear.
    2. Meanwhile, other social media presenters, who understand this all very well, are feeding this hunger frenzy with anything they can generate, claim, distort, or invent.
      It's very.,very easy to see that many of these aren't saying the same things (at all) — so GO FIGURE. They can't all be right. That's simple to work out. So what's left is that people just end up believing whatever they want to, and then urging others to believe the same things, too, because agreement = comfort.
    This is why I don't make videos any more. The alternative media is a catastrophic, disinforming, manipulative swamp all of its own. It sometimes quite disgusts me.
    The above has been needing to be stated for a while.
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th January 2021), Franny (13th January 2021), Hermoor (12th January 2021), Journeyman (12th January 2021), Kalamos (12th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th January 2021), Kryztian (12th January 2021), Satori (12th January 2021), Savannah (12th January 2021), sijohn (12th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th January 2021), Zirconian (12th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

20. Link to Post #31
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,890 times in 325 posts

Three important points.

1. There's such an understandable hunger for information right now that some people are tempted to believe almost anything they hear — if it's what they want to hear.
      It's very, very easy to see that many of these aren't saying the same things (at all) — so GO FIGURE. They can't all be right. That's pretty simple to work out.
      So what's left is that people just end up believing whatever they want to, and then urging others to believe the same things, too, because agreement = comfort.
    This is why I don't make videos any more. The alternative media is a catastrophic, disinforming, manipulative swamp all of its own.

Agreed.
    This is a time for us all to dig deep and find our own truth.
    Last edited by Zirconian; 12th January 2021 at 14:24.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (12th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th January 2021), Franny (13th January 2021), Grey Brain (13th January 2021), Hermoor (12th January 2021), Journeyman (12th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th January 2021), Savannah (12th January 2021)

22. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,866 times in 1,073 posts

If anybody wants some light relief and a much needed laugh, then try Kev Baker and his broadcast about Robert Steele and 'Deep Anus'. Somebody needed to say it and I was happy Kev finally did.

That broadcast was actually quite a while ago now.

More recently I've appreciated his voice just as much for trying to calm folks down and stay away from the hopium. Really. If you need hopium at all, then slap yourself in the face with a big wet fish and go stand in the corner so the rest of us can have a break from the insanity.

Steele. Parkes. Ward. Swerdlow. Not to be trusted.

As a lifelong chess player I'm fit to wet fish in the face the next person who says 5D chess and trust the plan....

A lovely day to everyone. Don't let the b*stards wear you down.

23. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2021), chrifri (12th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th January 2021), Franny (13th January 2021), Grey Brain (13th January 2021), Iancorgi (12th January 2021), Journeyman (12th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th January 2021), Open Minded Dude (12th January 2021), Phoenix1304 (15th January 2021), Pilgrim (14th January 2021), Savannah (12th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th January 2021), sunwings (12th January 2021), Zirconian (12th January 2021)

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

I agree that questioning Simon Parkes authenticity is definitely something we should be doing on Avalon. I missed the original drama concerning Parkes on this forum because I wasn't a member at that time, and that deserves some discussion now as well.
    In 2012, when I originally applied for Project Avalon membership, the mods rejected my application because I casually mentioned that I could "channel", among other skills that I possess. I had no idea that that skill was taboo on this site, but it was. I was unaware that I could still read threads on the site without being a member. It took me until 2015 to try again to become a member, and that is when I was allowed to join. And for the first three years of being a member, I was too nervous about my status to contribute much to any discussion on the site.

So if Simon Parkes is fooling us by cheering on the good forces against evil, I believe that he is still providing a needed service to humanity at this time. Remember that one likely universal law, which the placebo effect appears to support, is that we don't get what we want to happen, we get what we expect to happen.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2021), bojancan (12th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (12th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th January 2021), DeeMetrios (18th January 2021), Franny (13th January 2021), happyuk (12th January 2021), Icare (12th January 2021), Savannah (12th January 2021)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    I had no idea that that skill [channeling] was taboo on this site, but it was.
    An important clarification! Channeling isn't taboo, but it does have to be regarded very warily and with a great deal of discernment.

Most of my closest friends regularly communicate with non-physical beings, and I can readily do that myself.

All that can be very real — but because rarely can anything be proven, and it's SO easy to make wild claims when someone's just self-promoting or (sometimes) mentally unwell, it's all very fertile ground for deception and/or delusion.

That's the point, and I think any genuine channeler would fully agree.

27. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (12th January 2021), andyangel1205 (12th January 2021), Arcturian108 (12th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (12th January 2021), Constance (12th January 2021), cuitlahuac (25th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th January 2021), DeeMetrios (18th January 2021), Dorjezigzag (12th January 2021), Franny (13th January 2021), Hym (12th January 2021), Icare (12th January 2021), Journeyman (12th January 2021), Kryztian (12th January 2021), Mike (12th January 2021), onevoice (12th January 2021), Open Minded Dude (12th January 2021), Rosco1 (12th January 2021), Savannah (12th January 2021), sijohn (12th January 2021), Sirus (12th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th January 2021), Wind (13th January 2021), Yoda (12th January 2021), Zirconian (12th January 2021)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 times in 817 posts

Always had a bad feeling about Simon Parkes. I remember correcting him some time ago for making a mythologically incorrect statement which he was quite gracious about. I wanted to draw attention to other inconsistacys but he had his fans and you know how things can get. Just felt he was not worth it, that People following him will have a lesson in disernment soon enough.

His latest incarnation is more troublesome though. He talks to the audience like they are children. We have a show in the UK called Jackanory, which is basically where celebrities read stories to children. He seems like he is presenting that. He talks about the good guys and the bad guys, painting these simplistic narratives with not a hint of nuance.

All the lizard people, mantis and such like seemed to be totally forgotten about, now he talks to 'insiders' and contacts in Trumps inner circle.

Really why would insiders want to talk to some creepy English guy, with a history of fraud and deception of gullible people.

Self professed Q People like him and CHARLIE WARD are seriously damaging the psychic community with there outrageous click bait claims, which I believe maybe part of the agenda.
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 12th January 2021 at 23:15.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (12th January 2021), Bill Ryan (12th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th January 2021), DeeMetrios (18th January 2021), Franny (13th January 2021), Gracy (12th January 2021), Grey Brain (13th January 2021), Mike (12th January 2021), Phoenix1304 (15th January 2021), Savannah (12th January 2021), Strat (12th January 2021)

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

I have no idea, however like most folks I will put in my two cents: If he is telling the truth about his childhood, then I would expect he has enhanced psychic abilities that are outside the norm. As we all know psychic ability is normal but suppressed in our world to control us. It is well documented that psychic ability is enhanced by exposure to interdimensional beings. So on a simplistic level he may not be a hoax and have genuine skills. However If you have read the threads the issue is more complex than that. The question might be does he abuse and misuse that ability? Is he aligned with STS entities and thus STS himself? Those questions go to questions of trust, integrity and ethics. That leads to questions of should you follow him, listen to him thus allowing his information to influence you.
    Last edited by Savannah; 12th January 2021 at 20:53.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (12th January 2021), Bill Ryan (12th January 2021), DeeMetrios (18th January 2021), Franny (13th January 2021), Mike (12th January 2021)

32. Link to Post #37
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

I think Simon is being manipulated, another checkbox please.

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (12th January 2021), Bill Ryan (12th January 2021), DeeMetrios (18th January 2021), Franny (13th January 2021), gord (14th January 2021), Grey Brain (13th January 2021), Mike (12th January 2021), Olaf (13th January 2021), Savannah (12th January 2021)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,724 times in 193 posts

I've been following SP's 'updates' for the past couple of weeks as I've been paying close attention to the US election threads.

It really does seem that Simon and other reporters have set themselves up for an unprecedented opportunity to fall with all of this - if certain things don't happen in the next few days - a week at most - and then we're past the inauguration, obviously.

I've been making this point elsewhere - how can those reporting on Q, or those who have Q-like narrative possibly survive, with credibility in tact, with even their most loyal supporters, if these predictions, concerning the next 2 weeks let's say (or, in many cases guarantees) do not come to pass?

Ok I'm sure it's all too possible that their credibility will survive, in the eyes of many, but what an unprecedented time of revealing for all of this type of narrative. What am unprecedented time of revealing in general I suppose.

I also, amongst others here, find myself believing that Simon may be genuine in intent, but is perhaps deeply compromised. Possibly by ego and opportunism as much as by insiders and exotic entities who would seem to be using him for there own ends.

Who knows - I just don't get the impression that he's 'all bad', and I feel some of his information may be genuine. I predict that after the 20th, it's highly likely I'll go back to forgetting about him...

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (12th January 2021), Bill Ryan (12th January 2021), ClearWater (13th January 2021), DeeMetrios (18th January 2021), Franny (13th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), Phoenix1304 (15th January 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (13th January 2021), Strat (12th January 2021)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Apulu (here)
    I've been following SP's 'updates' for the past couple of weeks as I've been paying close attention to the US election threads.

It really does seem that Simon and other reporters have set themselves up for an unprecedented opportunity to fall with all of this - if certain things don't happen in the next few days - a week at most - and then we're past the inauguration, obviously.

I've been making this point elsewhere - how can those reporting on Q, or those who have Q-like narrative possibly survive, with credibility in tact, with even their most loyal supporters, if these predictions, concerning the next 2 weeks let's say (or, in many cases guarantees) do not come to pass?

Ok I'm sure it's all too possible that their credibility will survive, in the eyes of many, but what an unprecedented time of revealing for all of this type of narrative. What am unprecedented time of revealing in general I suppose.

I also, amongst others here, find myself believing that Simon may be genuine in intent, but is perhaps deeply compromised. Possibly by ego and opportunism as much as by insiders and exotic entities who would seem to be using him for there own ends.

Who knows - I just don't get the impression that he's 'all bad', and I feel some of his information may be genuine. I predict that after the 20th, it's highly likely I'll go back to forgetting about him...
    Let me do a Simon imitation of how he'll get out of it after the inauguration:

I'd like to explain what happened behind the scenes as to why Biden was allowed to be inaugurated. The bad guys will be taken down, but not quite yet. A decision was taken at a level higher than Q to allow the Biden timeline to run for a good while so that it is clear to the whole world what the bad guys' agenda is all about. You see, how can people be judged for making the wrong choice if they haven't been adequately informed? Blah, blah...

37. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Apulu (13th January 2021), Arcturian108 (13th January 2021), Bill Ryan (13th January 2021), chrifri (13th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th January 2021), Franny (13th January 2021), Grey Brain (13th January 2021), Hym (13th January 2021), Kalamos (13th January 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (13th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th January 2021)

38. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    I think Simon is being manipulated, another checkbox please.
    One thing that troubled me about Simon's broadcasts on YouTube is that they weren't being censored like everybody else. That was a red flag for me, even though I so enjoyed how he put things across. Today, I could tell he was quite nervous, and aware that he is on thin ice.

39. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Ami (13th January 2021), Bill Ryan (13th January 2021), chrifri (13th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th January 2021), DeeMetrios (18th January 2021), Dorjezigzag (13th January 2021), Franny (13th January 2021), gord (14th January 2021), Grey Brain (13th January 2021), Hym (13th January 2021), mojo (13th January 2021), Operator (13th January 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (13th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast