• Genuine

7 6.86%
  • Bogus

62 60.78%
  • 50/50 (Undecided)

33 32.35%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast

Thread: Simon Parkes - Genuine Or Bogus?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks

Default Re: Simon Parkes - Genuine Or Bogus?

The highest positive timeline is available. If you can feel it, you can choose it. As all converges within.. YOU, are the timeline. Let go and allow, IT is GIVEN. Trust leads to Faith, Faith leads to the "IS". It is the faith beyond a mustard seed that moves mountains. That faith comes from remembering yourself as the unidentifiable "IS". No person, no entity, no talking head can convince you otherwise. No one outside of you can alter that reality. The illustrious characters reporting "intel" become entertainment as you remember you are the producer, the director, the projector, the actors and the audience in the multidimensional movie you see before you. Such fun!!!

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Forest For This Post:

Alan (13th January 2021), Arcturian108 (14th January 2021), Bill Ryan (13th January 2021), Blastolabs (13th January 2021), Brigantia (13th January 2021), Creedence (15th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th January 2021), Elainie (13th January 2021), gini (16th January 2021), onawah (16th January 2021), Phoenix1304 (15th January 2021), pueblo (13th January 2021), shamballaOn (13th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Simon hasn’t been right about much, so far. So I’ll leave it at that 😄

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th January 2021), Brigantia (13th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (13th January 2021), chrifri (13th January 2021), Grey Brain (13th January 2021), Iancorgi (13th January 2021), Kryztian (14th January 2021), onawah (13th January 2021), Open Minded Dude (13th January 2021), pueblo (13th January 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (14th January 2021), The Moss Trooper (13th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Grey Brain's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So, Simon has went just a touch viral didn't he. I see he drops videos more and more frequent as he has gained traction. Human nature getting the best of his thirst for attention, or is it something else? 'They' sure let him balloon a bit, maybe when they burst his bubble anyone around and topics discussed will be massively discredited by proxy. I mean that's the name of the game isn't it?

Sorry, rant coming on:

I can't even believe I feel the need to explain some of this, but first, let me get it out of the way and say, as nicely as possible, that watching Simon was PAINFUL for me - EMBARRASSING - and INFURIATING to see him so blatantly full of it, and so many going for it. I take it as a direct insult personally, as I COME FROM the life he insinuates he has insight/intel to, performing life and death analysis of actionable intel and it is beyond clear to me he is ridiculously full of it. What people have sacrificed for in the past, for the real greater good, he is damaging. Does he believe it? Is he caught up? Is he controlled or influenced without knowing? I don't care. If I had to guess I would guess that it is not all malicious but a track record shows lack of follow through very best case scenario.

I briefed a bit of his latest videos, then went back as far as I could quickly for good measure... I don't want to get into the alien thing, so I won't even weigh that - because that is a whole 'nother issue and I cannot speak on that from a place of knowing so I don't want to do that - but what I CAN SAY (catch that subtle humour?) is that the Alien phenom closely ties in with MK Ultra/Related events (think Whitney Schreiber, and so many others) so there is always the chance of major disinfo etc. Not jumping to conclusion, just mentioning that because it is relevant IMO.

So what is his role? Well it's hard to be sure, so I cannot tell you, but I can tell you that right now what he is doing, is spreading bad information, and the next logical step for people with control is to use that to smear people and subjects by proxy.

After seeing his videos today (someone close mentioned him and this really upset me that he was believable to them, to be honest) I have a very strong urge to start making videos for the following purposes:

- analyzing other intel that has been legitimately leaked, as well as 'purported intel' ~ what 'Simon Says'
    - analyzing current players, trending and otherwise in the same genre ~ EXPOSING MAJOR FRAUDS to preserve the credibility and sanctity of legitimate movements
    - demystifying advanced topics (ritual abuse, witchcraft, military/intel ties, news/propoganda, child trafficking club parallels and differences between average and wealthy, etc) explaining in a grounded, down to earth manner without getting too 'out there'
    - dissemination of actual intel (this is very very very sparse)
    - explanation of infrastructure and explaining how some 'secret conspiracies' can remain as such ~ methodology and disciplines

I can't show my face and I have a tendency to be very militant with a foul mouth, but I feel like we don't have anyone serious enough, speaking sense on these subjects.

Anyway thats not going to happen, just talking because I am really upset by what this man is saying, and how many believe. I get it, you want to believe in something, but you think major OPs are going on and Simon and Friends get the top intel? Then are allowed to disseminate it?

In the spirit of 'Simon Says' let me make a prediction. Simon will soon gravitate towards - "this was all about collecting intel, and distraction, they needed me to tell you, the public, to keep attention in this area, while they were taking care of things over here. So you have all of us, kind of making a stir if you will, keeping the attention on us with the intel, but it was just a distraction to pull the eyes away from the Q and Anon team doing the work. It was not actually meant to happen now, but I assure you, I've been told, and if you look at what I said last week...." I think you get it. What a JOKE!!!! BAD JOKE!!!

Sure he may make some sense once in a while, or even say something true, but this closed loop of intel, and quasi telephonic psychic strategy of predictions I hear coming from him as intel is just toooooo muuuuch!

Sorry if that was excessive, again I feel personally insulted, not due to my own ego (ok maybe a little), but due to the cause I feel I am a part of, which he is damaging with his nonsense.

EDIT: I am looking at some older stuff, were he disclosed his alien mother, child, etc - his drawings bear VERY SIMILAR if not EXACT resemblance to ritual abuse/mk ultra drawings. I try not to attribute that to everything, but it is very likely this man was put through a program, and sure may have some aptitude/abilities of a certain nature, maybe, but this is SUPER SUSPECT! I am late to the game here it seems, so sorry if it's crude of me to weigh in so heavy with little experience, but a chord has been struck with me on this issue
    Last edited by Grey Brain; 13th January 2021 at 05:38. Reason: egocentric

6. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Grey Brain For This Post:

Agape (13th January 2021), Apulu (13th January 2021), Arcturian108 (14th January 2021), Bill Ryan (13th January 2021), Blastolabs (13th January 2021), Brigantia (13th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (13th January 2021), ClearWater (14th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th January 2021), fifi (16th January 2021), gini (16th January 2021), Iancorgi (13th January 2021), Journeyman (13th January 2021), onawah (13th January 2021), onevoice (15th January 2021), Open Minded Dude (13th January 2021), Phoenix1304 (15th January 2021), Pilgrim (14th January 2021), pueblo (13th January 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (14th January 2021), Savannah (31st January 2021), sunflower (13th January 2021), The Moss Trooper (13th January 2021), TomKat (13th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,366 times in 4,614 posts

ETs come and go. They are able to cross over the frail dimensional threshold for very small slip of time, even though it can facilitate information download and exchange in”metadata” and influence human timelines for days, months, years or centuries.

They leave the human side of participant in the human collective on our partial- particular- evolution stage whether human society are actually prepared to cope with it. It’s a human state regardless. It’s defined as such NOT by our ultimately pure nature but by the amount of actions we engage in,
    namely human thoughts, words and activities.

By our activity alone we become human.

Human timelines are collective undertakings for most, depending on collective thought and support and vulnerable to participants human errors.

Another particular fact about ET contact/communication is their utter shock and disengagement in cases of ethical misconduct and gross emotions,
    especially if they surround us for long time.

Maybe they better move on to visit another hopefuls, who knows.

I was happy to find through the Chris Bledsoe family interviews how many people are positively engaged in ET Contact in America beyond Dr Greer’s CE5 initiative or our friends in SETI.

Simon may be one of the last “only ones on the island”, quite like this Dalailama could well be the last of the only Dalailamas.
    Its a daring thought if not heresy but I feel that human consciousness is expanding faster we can imagine,

the only problem now is to avoid the traps our parent generation has set so carefully to get us ,
    destroy the land mines and the nukes,

keep us on course to human Freedom ...

It’s time to “take the message and go” and do not look back or condemn the messengers for keeping you in loops.

Knock at the Conscience Door, it’s our own.

When I see how much trouble the UK is experiencing right now on many levels, I know exactly what each of my friends there are doing. It’s deep and I do t have to ask.
    Are they breathing even💧

It’s so hard, hits our starvation buttons at all ends of the world.

So what does it matter what “Simon says”. I care and know how he feels is not easy.

Can offer deep empathy and best wishes for repairing g the state of human matters in the upcoming astronomical new year as fast as possible

🙏🌟🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 13th January 2021 at 07:49.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th January 2021), Brigantia (13th January 2021), onawah (16th January 2021), sunflower (13th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

Let us not forget he tricked a lot of people here on Avalon in the past. We even gave him a platform and there is a still a cringworthy video on Youtube of him answering questions from Avalon members. Say what you like, but he is very good at whatever he is trying to achieve.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Apulu (13th January 2021), avid (13th January 2021), Bill Ryan (13th January 2021), Brigantia (13th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th January 2021), East Sun (16th January 2021), greybeard (13th January 2021), onawah (16th January 2021), Open Minded Dude (13th January 2021), Wind (13th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th January 2021), Brigantia (15th January 2021), fifi (15th January 2021), gini (16th January 2021), Gwin Ru (14th January 2021), Journeyman (14th January 2021), Kryztian (16th January 2021), onawah (16th January 2021), pueblo (14th January 2021), Rawhide68 (16th January 2021), Savannah (31st January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th January 2021), Waldo (13th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by anandacate (here)
    Just saw this
    Looks like all that attention has angered the youtube gods. They've given him a strike and he's moving to bitchute. Suspect he got away with it because he was relatively small and not monetised.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Arcturian108 (14th January 2021), Bill Ryan (14th January 2021), Kryztian (16th January 2021), onawah (16th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Just saw this
    Incredible huh?
    I think CERN is scrambling brainwaves and creating a planet full of lobotomized zombies that'll believe about anything they are told....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Agape (14th January 2021), Bill Ryan (14th January 2021), Brigantia (14th January 2021), Hym (14th January 2021), Journeyman (14th January 2021), onawah (16th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,366 times in 4,614 posts

The problem is not they would be predicting major breakdown, they are actually plotting it Works like Rolling Stones. No one is doing “it” in particular but people keep singing to the choir.

In my own insight, the time is very vulnerable now in terms of US politics and anything unpredictable may happen but in the context of the global community, law remains a law.
    There are people wanting to throw current systems down at all times and take over.

It’s where the right and left swap sides, again. If you want it all happen fast, call it revolution or coup d’estat your government is a leftist government.

Now everybody is on watch in the bigger world, they’re watching each other’s back.

I think that Donald Trump is going to be on target for a bit now. I don’t know why but I’d worry about his security and mental health first,
    you know : no one is “born” a president. We’ve personalised roles but they are not as important in reality as we are even while we try to put ourselves as insignificant or even non-existent and self-less.

I am failing on prediction here as what’s going to happen really but feel that input from global intelligence community is missing or non existent
    and may come to surface now unless it’s been almost washed out.

My awareness of the topic is very vague ( as I was kid and teenager in the years that Donald Trump was somewhat known and popular through out Europe ) and I’ve never followed any news the topic but he was involved in beauty pageants, hunting, drinking parties, golf etc. , unfortunately beauty pageants and fashion industry is heavily tight to human trafficking operations and exploitation of children, males and females, narcomafia, drug trafficking and sex industry.
    It too seems to operate like avalanche. While almost “everyone is involved” they got to call it the “new norm”. Mind control programs, Project Mannequin. The Masons and the anti-Masons.

Surely the one who gets to the top of the pyramid is bound to become “righteous”.

It’s a role in the Club for those people.

Keeping the most respectful distance possible 🙏

But in my best and naivest opinion ...some people miss few core facts and lessons to do with the current world we are living.

Something like, get off the car, off the suit, visit the streets and wait for the lights on 8 stripped highway. Try to breathe.
    Get lost. Go to think about yourself and the meaning of everything for a year or two because you do need the time to think, by yourself.

Forget about “money”. Just live from people’s loving kindness for a bit 😀 you say they love you.

Do something else for being post president that will make you feel more worthy and keep you out of target.

Thanks for watching

🙏
    🌟
    🙏

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (15th January 2021), Bill Ryan (14th January 2021), Grey Brain (14th January 2021), Hym (14th January 2021), onawah (16th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Just saw this

Just watching this and he's doing a good job.

He's mentioned the claims Simon has made. That reminded me, on a a clip shared here before the Capitol incident on the 6th he was telling DC police to phone in sick on the day of the Trump rally. At the time I was thinking that it was a very irresponsible thing to say given that no-one knew what may transpire, but there doesn't seem to have been any consequences to this.

Also mentioned that there's no shadowbanning here. His numbers are off the chart. Someone wants him to get a wide audience.

'It's the Qool-Aid' crowd :D

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (14th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (15th January 2021), Bill Ryan (14th January 2021), Brigantia (14th January 2021), gord (17th January 2021), onawah (16th January 2021), Phoenix1304 (15th January 2021), pueblo (14th January 2021), Savannah (31st January 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Just saw this

Just watching this and he's doing a good job.

He's mentioned the claims Simon has made. That reminded me, on a a clip shared here before the Capitol incident on the 6th he was telling DC police to phone in sick on the day of the Trump rally. At the time I was thinking that it was a very irresponsible thing to say given that no-one knew what may transpire, but there doesn't seem to have been any consequences to this.

Also mentioned that there's no shadowbanning here. His numbers are off the chart. Someone wants him to get a wide audience.

'It's the Qool-Aid' crowd :D
    No, he finally got discovered by the patriot community, so he has a much larger audience. He's moved to bitchute anyway.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Arcturian108 (14th January 2021), Bill Ryan (14th January 2021), gini (16th January 2021), onawah (16th January 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (15th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Simon Parkes is astute -- He got himself on the Charlie Ward Show-- regardless of what you think of Charlie he has 8 million followers.
    His rise to fame meteoric.
    Just about anyone on Avalon could come up with what Simon is saying.
    Lets face it no one knows where Trump is going with this and no one will get inside information
    Biden may get to be President briefly then be impeached --Trump has hinted at this.
    Long term that may be a good result
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Apulu (14th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (14th January 2021), Bill Ryan (15th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (15th January 2021), onawah (16th January 2021), pueblo (14th January 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (15th January 2021), thepainterdoug (14th January 2021), TomKat (14th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,047 times in 264 posts

Simon hasn't posted an update today on any of the platforms, that I'm aware of.

What's shocking (though not surprising) is the overnight switch in the YouTube comments from 'Thank you Simon and Becky for all you do' etc etc, to anger, disappointment and sometimes even threats if he does actually move to Scotsdale and people coming after him for what is perceived as playing the emotional state of Trump supporters. I wouldn't want to be him right now!

I'm quite taken aback at the relentless ridicule, anger and assault that Simon is enduring right now. It's pretty full-on!

I see he moved to Bitchute and the anger and ridicule followed him there and he's now disabled comments.

I don't know what to say to be honest. I have, in the past, thought about asking you guys about him but I don't want to be seen as being publicly negative about someone on a forum. I have since read the various posts and threads here at Avalon so I guess my hunch has been answered.

This is what happens when it's all talk and nothing - for YEARS in fact.

Lots of people over the last few weeks have openly said in the comments to Simon about how he is giving them hope when they feel there's nothing left .... Unless he really does know something that we don't, his 'career' may well be toast leaving large numbers of people grieving .... instead of false promises, he could be helping people with empowerment to deal with a new difficult world.

Folk like him may end up having some responsibility for the emotional state of some people.

I get a sense from many of the comments that large numbers of his new followers are in the beginning stages of having their eyes open and seeing for the first time, the true nature of our current 3D reality and all its evil deception. Many of us here remember what it was like when we first started to see the truth - what a scary and lonely place it was having to deal with everything we thought we knew now being a lie and not having a like minded support network around us. It's a scary and lonely transition. Folks like Simon and Charlie Ward KNOW this and as far as I'm concerned they should not work on the emotional state of people right now unless they know for sure they can deliver the goods - especially with Covid and the Lockdown isolations and job losses and loneliness etc. Many people are scared right now and it's human nature to gravitate to those that offer hope and comfort. I hope I'm wrong and owe the likes of Simon and Charlie an apology ....

Which is worse - evil people being evil or 'nice' folk making confirmations and promises to vulnerable people that they probably can't deliver?

I've always thought it odd that as a Brit, he NEVER answers British folks questions about the suffering they're going through. He seems fixated on the U.S and his many of British followers feel left out.

I'll be the first to report back and publicly apologize if I'm wrong. I don't feel comfortable being publicly negative about someone, but I think it's time to acknowledge that vulnerable people with uncertain futures may have been played.

26. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Apulu (15th January 2021), Arcturian108 (15th January 2021), Bill Ryan (15th January 2021), Brigantia (15th January 2021), fifi (15th January 2021), gini (16th January 2021), Gracy (15th January 2021), Grey Brain (15th January 2021), Journeyman (16th January 2021), Kalamos (15th January 2021), meat suit (16th January 2021), onawah (16th January 2021), Open Minded Dude (15th January 2021), pueblo (16th January 2021), SilentFeathers (15th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th January 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (15th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)

What's shocking (though not surprising) is the overnight switch in the YouTube comments from 'Thank you Simon and Becky for all you do' etc etc, to anger, disappointment and sometimes even threats if he does actually move to Scotsdale and people coming after him for what is perceived as playing the emotional state of Trump supporters. I wouldn't want to be him right now!

I'm quite taken aback at the relentless ridicule, anger and assault that Simon is enduring right now. It's pretty full-on!

I see he moved to Bitchute and the anger and ridicule followed him there and he's now disabled comments.

I don't know what to say to be honest. I have, in the past, thought about asking you guys about him but I don't want to be seen as being publicly negative about someone on a forum. I have since read the various posts and threads here at Avalon so I guess my hunch has been answered.

Lots of people over the last few weeks have openly said in the comments to Simon about how he is giving them hope when they feel there's nothing left .... Unless he really does know something that we don't, his 'career' may well be toast leaving large numbers of people grieving .... instead of false promises, he could be helping people with empowerment to deal with a new difficult world.

Folk like him may end up having some responsibility for the emotional state of some people.

I get a sense from many of the comments that large numbers of his new followers are in the beginning stages of having their eyes open and seeing for the first time, the true nature of our current 3D reality and all its evil deception. Many of us here remember what it was like when we first started to see the truth - what a scary and lonely place it was having to deal with everything we thought we knew now being a lie and not having a like minded support network around us. It's a scary and lonely transition. Folks like Simon and Charlie Ward KNOW this and as far as I'm concerned they should not work on the emotional state of people right now unless they know for sure they can deliver the goods - especially with Covid and the Lockdown isolations and job losses and loneliness etc. Many people are scared right now and it's human nature to gravitate to those that offer hope and comfort. I hope I'm wrong and owe the likes of Simon and Charlie an apology ....

Which is worse - evil people being evil or 'nice' folk making confirmations and promises to vulnerable people that they probably can't deliver?

I've always thought it odd that as a Brit, he NEVER answers British folks questions about the suffering they're going through. He seems fixated on the U.S and his many of British followers feel left out.

I'll be the first to report back and publicly apologize if I'm wrong. I don't feel comfortable being publicly negative about someone, but I think it's time to acknowledge that vulnerable people with uncertain futures may have been played.
    Simon is actually a small player to the likes of Lin Wood, Sidney Powell, and Rudy Giuliani, who perhaps were feeding 10's of millions of people false hopes and assuring them of fantastic "absolute" events about to take place. (and still are to some extent).

Society has been conditioned for several decades or more now to ignore their own common sense, logic, reason, intuition, and basic gut feelings, to actually ignore the reality being played out right in front of their faces, and to just automatically trust and believe what their programmers tell them to believe (no matter what).

It blows my mind how so many can see the actual reality of things happening in plain view, right in their face, but yet believe the complete opposite due to a false news report and or narrative.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (15th January 2021), Bill Ryan (15th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (16th January 2021), Gracy (15th January 2021), Grey Brain (15th January 2021), Iancorgi (15th January 2021), Journeyman (16th January 2021), onawah (16th January 2021), Open Minded Dude (15th January 2021), PurpleLama (16th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #55
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,047 times in 264 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)

Simon is actually a small player to the likes of Lin Wood, Sidney Powell, and Rudy Giuliani, who perhaps were feeding 10's of millions of people false hopes and assuring them of fantastic "absolute" events about to take place. (and still are to some extent).

Society has been conditioned for several decades or more now to ignore their own common sense, logic, reason, intuition, and basic gut feelings, to actually ignore the reality being played out right in front of their faces, and to just automatically trust and believe what their programmers tell them to believe (no matter what).

It blows my mind how so many can see the actual reality of things happening in plain view, right in their face, but yet believe the complete opposite due to a false news report and or narrative.
    Thank you SilentFeathers. Even in the Truth seeking community, the same story is doing the rounds amongst many of the folk that a lot of us have followed for years. I don't need to add any more names. I was listening to one of them last night, in a Zoom discussion and I was thinking - where have I heard this before? Mmmmm. It's the same story presented differently with a bit of personal spin, every time - 'the white hats', 'good guys vs bad guys' 'Trump is doing this, Trump is doing that' 'My sources tell me' 'The info I've been getting' etc and I'm yet to see anything that anyone is saying as coming to fruition.

I'm worried that the online community has taken a big hit. Sometimes, the vibe isn't the same as it was a few years back. How do we know what to believe? How do we maintain our credibility and relevance?

Let me tell you the info I've been getting that is accurate and is truthful ... People throughout the world are locked in their homes, people are worried about their jobs, feeding their families. People aren't 'allowed' to interact with one another. Many people loved their president and now feel anxious and worried about their future after big dramas of voter fraud and evil corruption. Censorship is removing free speech.

The only 'biblical' thing my crystal ball can see right now is the roll-out of the 'mark of the beast.'

Hopium channels keep many people passively waiting to be saved rather than fighting back and creating their own future they want to live in.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2021), Blastolabs (16th January 2021), Brigantia (16th January 2021), Constance (15th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (16th January 2021), East Sun (16th January 2021), gord (17th January 2021), Journeyman (16th January 2021), mokosh (16th January 2021), onawah (16th January 2021), Open Minded Dude (15th January 2021), SilentFeathers (16th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

I'm following Mr Simon Parkes, now on bitchute.

What amazes me is how hard he go for the things he says, I mean It's only a few days left now and he have everything to lose by going on like this.

So what would be the point if he's intent was to spread lies?

All the new followers will leave him and hate him if he's wrong within 5 days.

I belive he thinks he is an MI5 or 6, just like his mom and grandfather was, or wait wasn't his mom a mantis alien (or "manted" as they say in America)

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (16th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Thank you SilentFeathers. Even in the Truth seeking community, the same story is doing the rounds amongst many of the folk that a lot of us have followed for years. I don't need to add any more names. I was listening to one of them last night, in a Zoom discussion and I was thinking - where have I heard this before? Mmmmm. It's the same story presented differently with a bit of personal spin, every time - 'the white hats', 'good guys vs bad guys' 'Trump is doing this, Trump is doing that' 'My sources tell me' 'The info I've been getting' etc and I'm yet to see anything that anyone is saying as coming to fruition.

I'm worried that the online community has taken a big hit. Sometimes, the vibe isn't the same as it was a few years back. How do we know what to believe? How do we maintain our credibility and relevance?

Let me tell you the info I've been getting that is accurate and is truthful ... People throughout the world are locked in their homes, people are worried about their jobs, feeding their families. People aren't 'allowed' to interact with one another. Many people loved their president and now feel anxious and worried about their future after big dramas of voter fraud and evil corruption. Censorship is removing free speech.

The only 'biblical' thing my crystal ball can see right now is the roll-out of the 'mark of the beast.'

Hopium channels keep many people passively waiting to be saved rather than fighting back and creating their own future they want to live in.
    I saw this posted on the chans the other day and realised that Simon's recent exposure to a wider audience, perhaps via the Charlie Ward appearances, was beginning to draw the inevitable backlash:

Click image for larger version

Name:	simonparkes.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	210.2 KB
ID:	45848

Maybe its a cheap shot, but emotions are running very high at present. Even if he's completely on the level, it's very easy to cross the line and give people what they want to hear.

I would have had more sympathy if he'd not been telling DC police to phone in sick prior to the rally on Jan 6th however. I thought that was irresponsible and subsequent events have only confirmed that view.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (16th January 2021), Kryztian (16th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

The crowd I listen to have nicknamed him "AM" for Alien Man. One of those has made a spreadsheet tracking his claims and working out the accuracy, turns out he was quite accurate at the start, but not so much later on. If you are interested I can find it.

I think he has been used to spread information, no more no less, and no guarantees of accuracy.

I stopped listening when he had some lady on doing fear porn. A couple of shows were measured and useful, and I was guided to watch them, but now I am guided not to!

Anchor..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Alan (16th January 2021), Bill Ryan (16th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (16th January 2021), gini (16th January 2021), Journeyman (16th January 2021), pueblo (16th January 2021)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

I think the situation with Simon is very simple. He claims to be an abductee and I firmly believe that he is. Here lies the problem: most abductee's have been messed with on a monumental scale. His claims to have 'spoken with Q' are plainly ridiculous, as are many of is other claims........

People seem to be hanging on every word of alternative news reporting at the moment. Yes, it's to some degree useful to know what's going on BUT this is tapping/buying into the whole saviour/external solutions trap. Trump has shown that he cannot drain the swamp and nor can anyone else. Polarity is a natural requirement of this plain of existence. It really is time to get to work, spiritually, emotionally, physically and every other way, rather than watching youtube videos which announce that 'Trump is in a bunker' or whatever else people deem to be 'important'.....

We exist in an intelligent, conscious field of energy which is highly RESPONSIVE to everything we do, feel and think and actually the bonds we find ourselves in globally are being held in place by our individual limitations. We perhaps don't realise that one man or a handful of people sincerely working on themselves to enact change within and transform negative and deeply held patterns of trauma and negativity creates HUGE change and a butterfly effect within the wider field.

We are ALL eternal points of light and what's held in this light is keeping the planet within a certain vibratory state. Now, this light is dependent on the PHYSICAL housing and structure to polarise, maintain and act as a receptacle for the higher energies of the Universe.

Organic, nutrient-dense, mineral-rich foods, cutting out energy-zapping inflammatory foods, avoiding caffeine, alcohol and refined sugar, commitment to exercise, plenty of sunlight, being in nature, Yoga, therapeutic breathwork and meditative practices, high quality Vit. D and C, getting plenty of sleep and adhering to regular circadian rhythms, being mindful of negative thoughts and nurturing a positive mindset as well as nurturing positive relationships and friendships. Forgiveness of close family and friends for old wounds and wars is paramount as emotions make our cells just as toxic as physical pathogens.

True health is more important now than ever and if we can attend to this, it's all reflected and imprinted onto the wider field of the planetary state.

There are a hundred Simon Parkes out there who will keep people hanging on every word so you believe that change is just around the corner and is being sorted out by someone else whilst it is US that should be enacting change from within.

Just returning to Simon being an abductee and him being messed with, I think this is worth remembering:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=881uOywYLAI

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AxisMundi For This Post:

Apulu (16th January 2021), Bill Ryan (16th January 2021), Brigantia (16th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (16th January 2021), fifi (16th January 2021), Journeyman (16th January 2021)

39. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

Just saw this
    Here is a follow-up/update
    13th January Update Part 2 - MisInfo Alert!
    Last edited by anandacate; 16th January 2021 at 19:00.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2021), Eva2 (16th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast