• Genuine

7 6.86%
  • Bogus

62 60.78%
  • 50/50 (Undecided)

33 32.35%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 4 9 LastLast

Thread: Simon Parkes - Genuine Or Bogus?

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,523 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Simon Parkes - Genuine Or Bogus?

In Mike Adams' Situation Update today, he calls out Simon Parkes (not by name, but it's VERY clear who he's referring to) with "100% certainty" as being a CIA operative who is spreading disinfo. The section about this is near the start of the long (and interesting!) video.

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (16th January 2021), anandacate (17th January 2021), atman (16th January 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (17th January 2021), Brigantia (16th January 2021), Clarity (17th January 2021), ClearWater (18th January 2021), Constance (16th January 2021), cuitlahuac (25th January 2021), Czarek (17th January 2021), David Trd1 (17th January 2021), Eva2 (17th January 2021), graciousb (17th January 2021), Grey Brain (18th January 2021), Kryztian (17th January 2021), kudzy (17th January 2021), Macka (21st January 2021), Mike (16th January 2021), Rawhide68 (17th January 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (16th January 2021), Strat (16th January 2021), TomKat (18th January 2021), wegge (16th January 2021), Yoda (17th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    In Mike Adams' Situation Update today, he calls out Simon Parkes (not by name, but it's VERY clear who he's referring to) with "100% certainty" as being a CIA operative who is spreading disinfo. The section about this is near the start of the long (and interesting!) video.
    Listening to it now. He mentions 3 people who he is now convinced with 100% certainty are CIA disinfo agents, so far I was assuming this means Simon, Charlie Ward and Robert David Steele.
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2021), ClearWater (18th January 2021), Constance (17th January 2021), David Trd1 (17th January 2021), graciousb (17th January 2021), Kryztian (17th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Not disputing this conclusion re the "insiders", I am already settled on Simon Parkes (that is not listening to him anymore).

He is a bit far-fetched though, can you imagine the majority of generals going along with Pence surrendering to China? That we are at war with China? I do not agree with this assessment that there will be a shooting exchange with Chinese or Chinese backed forces! He was talking a lot of fear - EMP attacks, mass starvation etc.

Disinformation is now all around and I think it will affect Mike Adams the same as everyone else. There is no one source that I can say "listen to this person".... except me for me. Personally, as I am not in the US, I think I am going to exercise that lucky privilege and am just going to wait until the 20th and proceed from there. In the waiting, I will be doing my best to manifest the exposure of truth and the best and maximally peaceful outcome for us all.

---

I do have my own theory (ha ha... after saying all that)...

My theory is that the DC state complex is being turned into a fortified court-room/prison for use by the "incoming administration" to process the large number of criminals at every level which is why the military is there for 30 days to ensure that happens without interference.
    Last edited by Anchor; 17th January 2021 at 00:01.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Ben (17th January 2021), Blastolabs (17th January 2021), Clarity (17th January 2021), David Trd1 (18th January 2021), Journeyman (18th January 2021), Philippe (17th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,139 times in 2,883 posts

It's interesting how Mike Adams is claiming certain individuals spewing all kinds of mind boggling info online are actually CIA Operatives in a psychological disinformation campaign, yet isn't he doing the exact same thing?

Seems we have both ends of the spectrum being spewed at us at the same time; Simon Parks spewing hope and all will be saved, and Mike Adams spewing doom and we're all gonna die....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Anchor (17th January 2021), Apulu (17th January 2021), Arcturian108 (17th January 2021), Ben (17th January 2021), ClearWater (18th January 2021), Constance (17th January 2021), David Trd1 (18th January 2021), gord (17th January 2021), Gracy (17th January 2021), Grey Brain (17th January 2021), holcaul (17th January 2021), onawah (17th January 2021), Open Minded Dude (18th January 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (17th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

In Parke's latest 16 Jan update video he says that there may be an "illegal inauguration" of Biden done with CGI! Is that the best he can do in walking back his prediction of a Trump inauguration?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Anchor (17th January 2021), David Trd1 (18th January 2021), Grey Brain (17th January 2021), Kalamos (17th January 2021), mijatoca (20th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,700 times in 200 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    It's interesting how Mike Adams is claiming certain individuals spewing all kinds of mind boggling info online are actually CIA Operatives in a psychological disinformation campaign, yet isn't he doing the exact same thing?

Seems we have both ends of the spectrum being spewed at us at the same time; Simon Parks spewing hope and all will be saved, and Mike Adams spewing doom and we're all gonna die....
    100% agree with you! Crisis of information. By any eschatological standard, we are living at the end of times. We are in it, right now!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

Anchor (17th January 2021), David Trd1 (18th January 2021), SilentFeathers (17th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

I'm working my way through this podcast. I hate to say it, but haven't we been hearing all this kind of stuff before? And - suddenly - nothing happened? If there is no war with China, or any of the other imminent disasters Health Ranger breathlessly asserts, will he fess-up and apologise to those he has frightened? (If he does apologise, I expect it will be a first for any erroneous doom-wrangler...)

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Anchor (18th January 2021), Arcturian108 (17th January 2021), Clarity (17th January 2021), David Trd1 (18th January 2021), Hym (18th January 2021), Iancorgi (18th January 2021), Journeyman (18th January 2021), marique3652 (19th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

For what it's worth here is my two cents worth:

I have had extensive experience with Mantids for the past twelve millenia. I first wrote about the Mantids after conducting several years of abduction and past life research working with other abductees and opening up my own memories, including my memories between lives. I discovered that Mantids work in concert with the Anunnaki, Grays and Reptilians in a conspiracy to keep mankind in spiritual darkness. I documented this in THE EYE OF RA.

The Mantids operate the between-lives motherships that are used to create the artificial reincarnation system for this planet. I am all too familiar with them. I first published this information in 1996 before the term "Mantid" was used. I sent my books to Linda Moulton Howe then and spoke to her by phone after she read them. Even she was in disbelief about the phenomena that I experienced. However, she now understands the bigger picture.

When Simon was on the Avalon forum I was surprised to learn that he was aware of these between lives soul transference ships. I wondered, how did he know about them?

If Simon is telling the truth then I have to say that his experiences with Mantids were different than mine. I found Mantids to be extremely deceptive and manipulative. They operate the going-to-the-light NDEs. The light at the end of the tunnel is one of these Mantid motherships. They can appear to people as glowing beings but that is a deception. They hypnotically program people with feel-good (dis)information during NDEs when people are out of body using a technique that I referred to in my books as "telepathic hypnosis". Grays and reptilians also have this ability.

However, Simon characterizes the Mantids as being benevolent and I certainly do not. I do not know for certain why Simon would have such a positive viewpoint of Mantids but perhaps if they did indeed treat him differently, then that could explain it. Or maybe he is just lying.

I don't know if he is intentionally misleading people or not. I really don't care one way or the other. There are of course numerous people with video channels who state that they know what's going on behind the scenes because they have "intel" sources. Really? How would they know anything when there are obvious white hats and black hats in "intelligence" agencies who are spreading both truth and lies. Trying to figure out who is telling the truth and who is lying is actually not verifiable in most cases. So why worry about it?

I remember when Mike Adams and Alex Jones were ranting about how dangerous and deadly the "coronavirus" was last year but both have since changed their tune. We now know that (if it actually exists) it is no more harmful than a common cold or flu. They deceive people with PCR and antigen tests that are totally unreliable and don't even detect viruses. If the inventor of the PCR test, Kary Mullis, were alive today he'd let us know that. He'd also let us know that Fauci is a fraud. (Maybe they whacked Kary before they launched the Plandemic--I don't know but it wouldn't surprise me.)

I am more suspicious of those who are openly trying to create fear in people. I see Adams and Jones doing that now as they pretty much have always done. But they have also helped to raise people's awareness of the corruption. Nothing is black and white--we live life in the gray area.

It has been 26 years since I was abducted into a deep underground military/Grays base. That radically changed my viewpoint and I knew then that Phil Schneider wasn't lying. They have since shut down that entrance to that base. I certainly don't know what's going on now, though. I'm not even going to speculate. I did find a map recently that "Gene Decode" showed in a video and it revealed the exact location of that base. He claims that there is an underground war going on to close down these bases or just eradicate the traitors and aliens that operate them. I don't know if that's true or not.

Personally, I enjoy listening to Simon Parkes and Charlie Ward. I personally know how corrupt everything has been for a very long time. I have been in court with constitutional cases and know how corrupt the judicial system (Bar Association members) is from bottom to top. But where I find hope now is that more people are aware of the extent of the corruption than ever before. That is what is different now.

Bottom line is that I think we're going to know how it's going to play out in just a few days. Just in case, though, keep your pantry stocked and your powder dry.

16. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Alan (18th January 2021), Apulu (18th January 2021), Arcturian108 (18th January 2021), Ben (20th January 2021), Brigantia (18th January 2021), Builder (20th January 2021), ClearWater (18th January 2021), cuitlahuac (25th January 2021), David Trd1 (18th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (18th January 2021), DeeMetrios (18th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (18th January 2021), Eva2 (18th January 2021), fifi (20th January 2021), Franny (18th January 2021), Hym (18th January 2021), Icare (18th January 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (18th January 2021), Journeyman (18th January 2021), meat suit (18th January 2021), mlane (18th January 2021), Olaf (18th January 2021), Savannah (31st January 2021), SilentFeathers (18th January 2021), ulli (19th January 2021), Zanshin (18th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

I listened to the podcast/update. Its clearly Simon and the recent cohort he has been doing videos with online thats being referenced. But, is this news to us? Simon himself said in earlier videos going back as far as late Nov that he was moving to the US to take up a position. Its not inconceivable to believe he is already on a payroll. Whether he believes or is conscious that he is spreading disinfo is another matter,Kerry Cassidy believes he believes it. I trust her own integrity without question but possibly not her judgement on intentions.The proof will be in the immediate pudding of the next few days. My gut tells me something unique is in play atm. Like a crescendo moment in a symphony, it will be quite apparent what it is, when it arrives...Im uneasy, and watching.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Ben (20th January 2021), Zanshin (18th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

OK. That's it. Enough! I got 35 minutes into that video. What's this guy up to? What's he really up to? He claims 'sophisticated jamming techniques' are being used to prevent cell phones form contacting outside Washington DC. Presumably US readers know this is complete BS. More BS: "Radios are not getting information". Nothing about that on the ARRL message boards! I'm guessing the rest if his content is just made up too.

Does he think people will believe this cr*p without doing even basic checks?

Asking again, when none of this happens will he apologise? Have a wild guess...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th January 2021), Ben (20th January 2021), Journeyman (19th January 2021), Kalamos (18th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

... the end is nigh:
    WRH
    Jan 18 10:15

Feds Warn Amateur Radio Operators "Not To Commit Criminals Acts" Ahead Of Inauguration

As tech giants shift into censorship overdrive - between Parler's deplatforming, Twitter purges, and Facebook seemingly cracking down on just about any political discussion ahead of the inauguration - and Sunday's imagery of anti-government anarchists who showed up to several US capitols on Sunday, those who wish to coordinate peaceful protests (and perhaps not-so peaceful protests) may try to use less-monitored methods to coordinate efforts.

As such, the feds have put would-be criminals on notice.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Nick Matkin (18th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... the end is nigh:
    WRH
    Jan 18 10:15

Feds Warn Amateur Radio Operators "Not To Commit Criminals Acts" Ahead Of Inauguration

As tech giants shift into censorship overdrive - between Parler's deplatforming, Twitter purges, and Facebook seemingly cracking down on just about any political discussion ahead of the inauguration - and Sunday's imagery of anti-government anarchists who showed up to several US capitols on Sunday, those who wish to coordinate peaceful protests (and perhaps not-so peaceful protests) may try to use less-monitored methods to coordinate efforts.

As such, the feds have put would-be criminals on notice.
    That's interesting. But licenced radio amateurs would be wary of breaking their licence conditions because their voices and transmission characteristics would be recognised locally, leading to a revocation of their licence and/or a fine.

More likely are ordinary folks using walkie-talkies. The big problem here is that all these forms of communication are not easily encrypted so can easily be listed to.

Better use Morse code and hide in plain sight in the busy CW sections of the radio bands!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Gwin Ru (18th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Quote Posted by David Trd1 (here)
    I listened to the podcast/update. Its clearly Simon and the recent cohort he has been doing videos with online thats being referenced. But, is this news to us? Simon himself said in earlier videos going back as far as late Nov that he was moving to the US to take up a position. Its not inconceivable to believe he is already on a payroll. Whether he believes or is conscious that he is spreading disinfo is another matter,Kerry Cassidy believes he believes it. I trust her own integrity without question but possibly not her judgement on intentions.The proof will be in the immediate pudding of the next few days. My gut tells me something unique is in play atm. Like a crescendo moment in a symphony, it will be quite apparent what it is, when it arrives...Im uneasy, and watching.
    Not a peep from Parkes since Adams outed him! His daily updates have stopped.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Alan (19th January 2021), pueblo (19th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Are you sure?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ovl16Qm4B4X2/
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Alan For This Post:

TomKat (19th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,708 times in 191 posts

Quote Posted by David Trd1 (here)
    There's been an update today and yesterday - are you looking at his website?

Looks like I'll be listening to Simon until sometime after the inauguration (tomorrow supposedly!). No matter what happens, hearing what he has to say will be all too fascinating.

I listened to Mike Adams for the first time in a long time yesterday - very interesting to hear him be not-so-fear-driven - to my ears he didn't sound too dissimilar to Simon - making very bold claims that things are going to turn out well for Trump and the Republic tomorrow, including that the military are entirely there to support Trump.

This is all so nuts.... I've given up trying to predict anything much but I'll still be absolutely blown over if either of them are right concerning the military. Even though it makes zero sense that they're there to keep Trump supporters passive...

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

Alan (19th January 2021), Ben (20th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (19th January 2021), greybeard (19th January 2021), TomKat (19th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Trump gave his farewell. I'd say this is the beginning of the end for Mr Parkes. I hope the deep state paid him enough to tide him over till he lines up his next con.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

marique3652 (19th January 2021), Open Minded Dude (19th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Mrs Anchor told me that he had said that he was not posting about this anymore to YY anymore because he had two warnings now from YT and he didnt want to loose the channel
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

marique3652 (19th January 2021), TomKat (20th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Simon scolds us for expecting the instant take-down of the deep state that he promised:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/MFzaUUUZYZW9/

36. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (20th January 2021)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

The hopium for the masses just ran out
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Simon scolds us for expecting the instant take-down of the deep state that he promised:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/MFzaUUUZYZW9/

He-he-heeeee........... Go on Parkes, yer bloody scoundrel that you are!

He's consistent, I'll give him that.......... The gall of this fella is something to behold........... Be off with you, with your lizard lips and lizard lies. If you look really carefully, just behind his right ear, just for a couple of seconds....... You can see a set of gills.

I'm sorry...... I dunno what it is with this guy, he makes me want to be violent toward him.

"oh, and just to set the record straight, no, I've never been employed by MI6"......Nudge, nudge, wink, wink....... He's exactly like the baddie in an old Ealing black and white film.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh................ glad I released that, better out than in, as they say.

Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 20th January 2021 at 22:13.
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 4 9 LastLast