• Genuine

7 6.86%
  • Bogus

62 60.78%
  • 50/50 (Undecided)

33 32.35%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 5 9 LastLast

Thread: Simon Parkes - Genuine Or Bogus?

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Default Re: Simon Parkes - Genuine Or Bogus?

I suspect Simon is being manipulated by physical or non-physical entities.
    This is a lesson for all of us to follow our own intuition.
    And it may be a lesson for Simon too.

But I still find some stories to be entertaining.
    I just need to be more discerning with hopium.

Inner being where are you?
    Maybe sitting around a campfire with other inner beings, floating an image of me, pointing his finger at me, laughing and saying "Look at what he is doing now!". And everyone, including me, is having a good time.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 20th January 2021 at 21:19.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Agape (21st January 2021), Alan (20th January 2021), Hym (21st January 2021), Journeyman (20th January 2021), Peter UK (31st January 2021), TomKat (20th January 2021), wondering (22nd January 2021)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,139 times in 2,883 posts

The truth and reality resides some where in between what your eyes are actually seeing and what your logic, reason, and common sense tells you what is happening....not from others telling fantastic stories that contradict what your eyes are actually seeing and what your logic, reason, and common sense tells you what is happening.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Agape (21st January 2021), Gracy (20th January 2021), Hym (21st January 2021), Journeyman (20th January 2021), Peter UK (31st January 2021), TomKat (20th January 2021), wondering (22nd January 2021)

5. Link to Post #83
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

I saw this on the US election legal challenge thread:

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    According to Becky, former Avalon member (now Simon's wife) they will be moving to Phoenix, which is in Maricopa County, an early hotspot in the ongoing POTUS election controversy.
    I warned her that after a lifetime in wet, chilly England, the heat in Phoenix will be challenging, and the political heat may still be as well, even once they've relocated there...

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    (Believe it or not), Simon Parkes explains all this very clearly in this 7 minute video, published yesterday.
    Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    Hey, thanks for this Bill, who would have thought Simon would be such a clear decipherer of U.S politics? And of course he is spot on, I have been dimly aware of how the state legislators were briefed by the Trump legal team so diligently, but I was a little unsure of the precise constitutional role. It makes sense! Here's hoping.
    One of the reasons why Simon savvy to US politics is because he’s moving to the United States. IIRC, he wants to make Arizona his home.

@ 1:41 - Simon shared it on his “5th December Election Update 2020” video. His plan is to become an American citizen and give up his British citizenship.
    "Some of you have been asking about the move to America and saying, "What do I intend to do about citizenship? "

Yes, I will be looking to take US citizenship. Takes an age. A bit under the situation that I think will be occurring over the few months to come. Maybe it won't take quite that long depending on what reasons you go out there and what's happening.

So yes I would take United States citizenship. I think it's very important. It’s part of a commitment. Probably give up British citizenship. Probably just give it up. Doesn’t mean I can't come back to Britain. Of course I can, but I probably wouldn't want to keep both nationalities. I think that's a strong commitment to the US."
    Phoenix Arizona is a very Masonic city.

https://thephoenixenigma.com/phoenix/

https://thephoenixenigma.com/phoenix-whats-in-a-name/

Maybe Simon's new home gives an insight into who is writing his scripts?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Agape (21st January 2021), Brigantia (21st January 2021), Hym (28th January 2021), Peter UK (31st January 2021)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 144 posts

B.S.

Parkes is posting.. daily.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

B.S.

Parkes is posting.. daily. ............................................

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

Hym (28th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    I suspect Simon is being manipulated by physical or non-physical entities.
    This is a lesson for all of us to follow our own intuition.
    And it may be a lesson for Simon too.

But I still find some stories to be entertaining.

Maybe sitting around a campfire with other inner beings, floating an image of me, pointing his finger at me, laughing and saying "Look at what he is doing now!". And everyone, including me, is having a good time.
    Or he could be just bonkers.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (21st January 2021), Hym (21st January 2021), Kalamos (21st January 2021), LouisZbunjuel (24th January 2021), Peter UK (31st January 2021), PurpleLama (21st January 2021), TomKat (21st January 2021), Wind (22nd January 2021)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)

Or he could be just bonkers.
    Psychic LJ, another hopium psychic, seems devastated about the election, says something satanic happened.

in the latest Parkes update, he slips in the idea that a dirty bomb scare derailed the inauguration plan, but he doesn't actually say it:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/hiNftb3fJYzp/

In the past he said that Biden would be removed on Inauguration Day. Now he says that Biden will be removed in mid-April...
    Last edited by TomKat; 22nd January 2021 at 02:34.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

fifi (25th January 2021), Hym (21st January 2021), Iancorgi (22nd January 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd January 2021)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Here's an excellent analysis of Parkes' pro-Biden psyop:

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Elainie (25th January 2021), Hym (28th January 2021), IChingUChing (24th January 2021), Journeyman (24th January 2021), Kalamos (22nd January 2021), Open Minded Dude (24th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #88
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 639 posts

Parkes also pushes that "Trump to Biden letter". It is of course (just 'google' it) heavily decried and 'debunked' by the multitudes mainstream media 'fact checkers'. They might be right on this one though, at least imv.

What do you think here on Avalon? Is it possible to prove that it is forged?

"I was sent this 5pm British time - And asked not to share for 1 hour. This Trump letter was left on the President's desk for Biden: 'Joe, you know I won.'"

https://www.simonparkes.org/post/letter-for-biden

Or does s.o. think is could be legit?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Hym (28th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #89
    Mexico Avalon Member cuitlahuac's Avatar
    Thanks

Kerry Cassidy also has more than 20 years involved in this subjects. Her comments are about Alex and Dave Adams. In regards to Simon Parks and other, she says they have been chosen to participate in the war.

KERRY CASSIDY. VIDEOBLOG JAN 20, 2021
    VIEWABLE ONLY ON MY WEBSITE:

https://youtu.be/hfsi1T4PPY4

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

greybeard (25th January 2021), onawah (25th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

There is an aspect that has not been discussed here. They are:

Simon has been identified with Mantid ETs also known in the 1950's as "invader force" ETs an latter "Marcabians".

In the early 90s' this Marcabian cosmology produced 3 versions of "marcabians". One group belonging to off planet marcabians wanting to take over the planet. A second group of planet based marcabians siding with the Illuminati/Deep State. And a third group of marcabians siding with mankind and wanting to evolve, hence supporting the fight for freedom.

The description of the "Invader Force" / "Mantid" / "Marcabian" ETs in the 50's is contained in a taped lecture by L. Ron Hubbard. In it he describes the different ET races existing on Earth. They range form the "Snake Man", to the different "Invader Force", the "Cat People" (Grays?).

One of the main characteristics of the Invader Force/Marcabian ETs is that they control the reincarnation cycle on Earth. Hubbard describes them also as "Game Player" individuals controlling or manipulating the destiny and activities of Mankind.

Simon has indicated that he is in communication with a Mantid "mom" that has shown him how the mantids manipulate mankind from their spacecraft. This suggests that Simon is a kind of "Chosen One" intermediary between the humans and the manipulating mantid/marcabians.

I have to put the references to all this. What would need to be determined is what kind of mantids/marcabians is Simon working for. The off planet ones wanting to integrate this planet into their "Federation"? The marcabians on the planet siding with the Illuminati/Deep State, or the marcabians siding with humans with the intent to evolve into a new Golden Age for mankind.

Note: Simon has indicated at least in 2 videos, the military group he is working for. It is based in Arizona, and Simon said that that is the military base where the Q movement originates. They are the ones that offered him a job and he accepted.
    Last edited by cuitlahuac; 25th January 2021 at 06:05.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (28th January 2021), Elainie (27th January 2021), greybeard (25th January 2021), onawah (25th January 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (25th January 2021), TomKat (28th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Here are the references of the mantids being the marcabians.

Marcabiand being in charge of the reincarnation cycle on Earth:

Quote Now that’s set up this way. You very often find [this person] is suddenly turning up and he’s complaining that every time he goes into a between-lives area or something of this character, or what he calls that, he is saying that he’s being promised that if he just goes back one more time, why, he’ll practically be ruler of the universe, and all that sort of thing. And this time he has to accomplish so-and-so. And they give him a very specific goal. And then what do you know. They booby trap it. They give him a very specific goal and then give him an aberration that makes it impossible to accomplish that goal. Actually, who’s they? They are people remarkably like thee and me, but either just a little further down or a little further up on the [emotional] tone scale, what you call a player, an assistant player. And the game divides down into players, assistant players, pieces, and broken pieces. These are actually the component parts of a very wide game.
    -What’s Wrong with this Universe: A lecture given by L. Ron Hubbard on the 9 December 1952

Quote I suddenly realized that these between-lives blokes - the Marcabians - wouldn’t know what to do if they came down here and saw that they had a Marcab headquarters here. We set up their headquarters for them, and you put up their flag, you see, and so forth.
    - R2H FUNDAMENTALS, A lecture given on 7 August 1963

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Elainie (27th January 2021), Peter UK (31st January 2021), TomKat (28th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Characteristics of marcabians:

Quote You’ve got your Invader People, let me tell you the classifications they fall into here. A lot of your entertainers and some of the bigger sparks that you run into are Fifth Invader people or one of the Invader Force people. These guys come in from Lord knows where; they’re picked up in certain groups, sometimes picked up for a certain capability. They’re trained in one way or another, and they’ll hit planets, and so on, sort of all at once.
    And they feel pretty degraded. They don’t feel like they’re worth a shucks. They don’t feel like they can use any energy. They usually have a pretty good imagination.
    These characters have run into the cops and they’ve gotten their hands bashed up. You’d find out something was wrong with their hands, or they had an emotion about hands.
    And you’d also find out that they were pretty hepped on the subject of [sex]. They’re quivery and upset about it.
    One of the Invader forces has this slogan that the paymaster is sensation, and that’s all the pay there is as far as they’re concerned.
    And what’s the next thing? You find out that darkness is a keynote. They’re hiding. That darkness has a great value to them. They want to hide in that darkness.
    And there are several crews of those, by the way. There’s not just one crew. But the third battalion of the Fifth Invader Force is practically out through the bottom of the chute.
    It’s a level of degradation you never heard of, yet they might be operating quite well. They’re, by the way, terribly effective here on Earth as revolutionaries.
    -On Auditing. A Lecture given by L. Ron Hubbard on the 13 December 1952

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Peter UK (31st January 2021), TomKat (28th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Simon parkes describing his offering of a job at the 305th Battalion in Arizona. That being the home of "Q" movement and "The Kraken". At the 2:30 minutes mark in the video.

1st December Election Update 2020

Quote 305th Military Intelligence Battalion (United States)

The 305th Military Intelligence Battalion is part of the United States Army's 111th Military Intelligence Brigade located at Fort Huachuca, Arizona. It consists of three companies: A-Alpha Company, B-Bravo Company, and C-Charlie Company. The battalion's mission is primarily to train Initial Entry Training Soldiers for Military Occupational Specialties (MOS) 35F - All Source Intelligence Analyst, and 35G - Geospatial Imagery Intelligence Analyst.[1]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/305th_..._participation
    Last edited by cuitlahuac; 28th January 2021 at 00:25.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Kryztian (29th January 2021), onawah (28th January 2021), Peter UK (31st January 2021), TomKat (28th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member Grey Brain's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

He says 503rd, many times.

Even if he has spoken some sense, and truth, in the past, and even if he continues to say some sensible things in the future, this man is knowingly presenting gossip about current news and events as insider knowledge. Again, he may have spoken some truth at time, but that doesn't change the fact that for whatever reason he continues to lie. He should stick to his previous material about aliens etc instead of going into current events, where he has been exposed without a shadow of a doubt to many, as a fraud. Maybe it's less malicious and he is just out of control once he got an audience and his personality causes him to compulsively lie. I hope more people can see this truth for themselves.
    Last edited by Grey Brain; 28th January 2021 at 15:21.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Grey Brain For This Post:

Apulu (1st February 2021), Brigantia (28th January 2021), Hym (28th January 2021), Open Minded Dude (28th January 2021), Peter UK (31st January 2021), TomKat (28th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #95
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

No mater who the information source may be, we are learning lessons of discernment. Truth is often mixed with distortion. Sometimes intentionally, sometimes not.
    Always check how your solar plexus feels. Does the information feel good or bad?

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Agape (29th January 2021), Apulu (1st February 2021), cuitlahuac (28th January 2021), Elainie (28th January 2021), greybeard (28th January 2021), Hym (28th January 2021), Open Minded Dude (28th January 2021), Peter UK (31st January 2021), pueblo (29th January 2021), TomKat (28th January 2021), Wind (29th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

So what happened to Parkes 5G Russian wi-fi $250 perspex dongle gizmo? Gone quite...

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

cuitlahuac (28th January 2021), TomKat (28th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    So what happened to Parkes 5G Russian wi-fi $250 perspex dongle gizmo? Gone quite...
    What is teh 5G Russian wi-fi?

It the question about this?

Simon posted a medical evaluation of his anti-5G protection device. The evaluation was made by a company in the UK. And that was made to sue the defamation laveled against him by the BBC. The medical evaluation seems OK.

5G BioShield Q&A Jump to 5 min in the video.

Last edited by cuitlahuac; 29th January 2021 at 00:26.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Agape (29th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

In this video Simon explains us how the Mantid ETs (Marcabians) interact and manipulate human lives and deaths.

They're Hidden In Plain Sight... The Extraterrestrial Presence and Their Agenda
    Go to 33 min mark.
    The mantids interact with "Chose One" humans and their "time lines". The mantids decide "You're born you die". Apparently this is a description of how the Marcabians manipulate the lives and "between lives" of humans. Or he is what he says he is. A person with human, mantid and reptilian soul.

I think we can elaborate some conclusions from this.

One, that Simon might be at least a "Chosen One" (a person who is continuouslly abducted to forward the ETs agenda on humans). Or he can be a player, asistant player, piece or broken piece in the game. As described in posts above.

Two, Marcabians (mantids) are interacting with humanity in real time.

Tree, We can jump to further explanations and interactions with Marcabians as described by Captain Bill Robertson in the mid and late 80's. For example, the 3 factions of marcabians.
    Last edited by cuitlahuac; 29th January 2021 at 01:45.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Agape (29th January 2021), Peter UK (31st January 2021)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

The further interactions of marcabians on Earth have to do with the discoveries of Capt Bill Robertson in regards to the agenda to install a World Government. What he called "Alternative 3".

One version of a World Government was the Gray ETs and US version.

Another was the marcabians/mantids and European Union version.

The Alternative 3 was Scientology's plan for World Government as delineated in what was called "International City, Plan for World Peace".

The Gray/USA World Government was to be imposed by implant/mind control. And this we can see on the stories of abductions into US/Gray underground military instalations.

The Marcabian/EU World Government was to be imposed with economic restrictions, Income Tax and controlled mainstream media.

Captain Bill Robertson favored Alternative 3. But if that didn't materialize, then he favored Alternative 2 (marcabians/EU World Government) over that of the implanting Grays US Military.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Agape (29th January 2021), Peter UK (31st January 2021)

39. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

I think that Simon tried his best to come through as “humane being” that is also, genuine human being.

Everything has its own cost in this world and I absolutely know what I’m talking about.

Any sort of ET communication works purely in mirror like, reflective manner even when they’re standing in front of yourself.
    Their time-Space and human one do not exactly blend,

they rather slide on each other like layered surfaces.

What they try to convey and our “brainiest interpretation” of it is different.

Our mindsets, way of processing, the way we use words and meanings is different.

Only children and people with pure, almost childlike minds are able to record a clear message but it seldom makes complete sense,
    for the very same reason.

So how long can anyone serve this communication before becoming a “human outcast”, by the very logic of it ..?

It has happened to Alex Collier, Miriam Delgado, Barry King, Simon, me and many other people .

It’s about everyone who do not have Rich the Uncle to provide safe ranch in Texas,
    you can get lost on the great Northern planes instead ...

That’s what friends tell you at some point anyway:

Become human-like, human like, like us ( likes us and thank us ) or get lost..

Getting lost on this Planet feels like existential threat for a newly arriving ET.

Though , becoming anything here; animal or human; virus or a plant, the planet has its traps and curses,
    can not be considered either compulsory or ultimate.

🙏🐨🙏

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

cuitlahuac (29th January 2021), Peace in Oz (16th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 5 9 LastLast