• Genuine

7 6.86%
  • Bogus

62 60.78%
  • 50/50 (Undecided)

33 32.35%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast

Thread: Simon Parkes - Genuine Or Bogus?

1. Link to Post #101
    Mexico Avalon Member cuitlahuac's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Simon Parkes - Genuine Or Bogus?

The 3 kinds of marcabians, according to Capt. Bill Robertson, in the late 80's, they are as follows.

Marcabians loyal to their marcabian confederacy. They want a World Government to incorporate planet Earth to their Confederacy.

Marcabians that want to evolve with Humanity. They want a World Government so that planet Earth votes to remain an independent planet in the galactic community.

Marcabians waiting to see which side is going to win.

This was in the late 80's. So we have to consider if there are further developments on this.

Next I have to put the links and references for all this.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Peter UK (31st January 2021), TomKat (30th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #102
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,176 times in 1,357 posts

Just curious - why are you flooding this thread with posts that seem not to have any relevance to the title of the thread?

Quote Posted by cuitlahuac (here)
    The 3 kinds of marcabians, according to Capt. Bill Robertson, in the late 80's, they are as follows.

Marcabians loyal to their marcabian confederacy. They want a World Government to incorporate planet Earth to their Confederacy.

Marcabians that want to evolve with Humanity. They want a World Government so that planet Earth votes to remain an independent planet in the galactic community.

Marcabians waiting to see which side is going to win.

This was in the late 80's. So we have to consider if there are further developments on this.

Next I have to put the links and references for all this.
    Last edited by Brigantia; 29th January 2021 at 15:10. Reason: Corrected grammar

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Constance (29th January 2021), cuitlahuac (29th January 2021), Open Minded Dude (29th January 2021), Peter UK (31st January 2021), TomKat (30th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,364 times in 4,613 posts

I’m not sure if you have ever played/interacted with praying mantis in this life time, sure most of us did and I tend to cherish those experiences
    as they are very soft, kind and gentle creatures
    endowed with time and mind of their own

they’re here to teach us about loving kindness and compassion ..

These ET beings are also very kind and gentle beings, with their own outlook at everything and they know that in most instances we can’t swap outlooks no matter how big the advantage could be.

✨✨✨

Spiritual significance of seeing praying mantis

...can be good or bad depending on your attitude and intuition ...
    Last edited by Agape; 29th January 2021 at 10:22.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Satori (30th January 2021), TomKat (30th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    So what happened to Parkes 5G Russian wi-fi $250 perspex dongle gizmo? Gone quite...
    What is teh 5G Russian wi-fi?

It the question about this?

Simon posted a medical evaluation of his anti-5G protection device. The evaluation was made by a company in the UK. And that was made to sue the defamation laveled against him by the BBC. The medical evaluation seems OK.

5G BioShield Q&A Jump to 5 min in the video.

Well if it's proven to work (and as an RF engineer I am deeply unconvinced by the 'evidence', which as far as I can see is purely anecdotal) we'll be seeing this technology all over industry where some workers are exposed to field strengths orders of magnitude above what the public are exposed to. Working in a Faraday shield or switching equipment off is inconvenient and/or expensive so something like this will be very helpful - even if it doesn't follow conventional science.

I notice that the Bioshield website doesn't present any tabulated measurement data in dB (or any other recognised measurement unit) of the effectiveness of the device's RF attenuation at different frequencies and distances from the source. I think I'll stick to our Faraday shields for the time being.

Did the BBC pay up?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

cuitlahuac (29th January 2021), Journeyman (29th January 2021), TomKat (30th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    ETs come and go. They are able to cross over the frail dimensional threshold for very small slip of time, even though it can facilitate information download and exchange in”metadata” and influence human timelines for days, months, years or centuries.

They leave the human side of participant in the human collective on our partial- particular- evolution stage whether human society are actually prepared to cope with it. It’s a human state regardless. It’s defined as such NOT by our ultimately pure nature but by the amount of actions we engage in,
    namely human thoughts, words and activities.

By our activity alone we become human.

Human timelines are collective undertakings for most, depending on collective thought and support and vulnerable to participants human errors.

Another particular fact about ET contact/communication is their utter shock and disengagement in cases of ethical misconduct and gross emotions,
    especially if they surround us for long time.

Maybe they better move on to visit another hopefuls, who knows.

I was happy to find through the Chris Bledsoe family interviews how many people are positively engaged in ET Contact in America beyond Dr Greer’s CE5 initiative or our friends in SETI.

Simon may be one of the last “only ones on the island”, quite like this Dalailama could well be the last of the only Dalailamas.
    Its a daring thought if not heresy but I feel that human consciousness is expanding faster we can imagine,

the only problem now is to avoid the traps our parent generation has set so carefully to get us ,
    destroy the land mines and the nukes,

keep us on course to human Freedom ...

It’s time to “take the message and go” and do not look back or condemn the messengers for keeping you in loops.

Knock at the Conscience Door, it’s our own.

When I see how much trouble the UK is experiencing right now on many levels, I know exactly what each of my friends there are doing. It’s deep and I do t have to ask.
    Are they breathing even💧

It’s so hard, hits our starvation buttons at all ends of the world.

So what does it matter what “Simon says”. I care and know how he feels is not easy.

Can offer deep empathy and best wishes for repairing g the state of human matters in the upcoming astronomical new year as fast as possible

🙏🌟🙏

Sorry for co-editing my post here but find the following information complimentary for many reasons.

It was an eye opener to see that the KGB released this information eventually through one of their assets.

The perfect Target: Russia cultivated Trump as asset for 40 years : ex-KGB spy

To the best of President Trump, I don’t believe he’s quite fulfilled their expectations of Manchurian candidate ..

🙏

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

TomKat (30th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Well if it's proven to work (and as an RF engineer I am deeply unconvinced by the 'evidence', which as far as I can see is purely anecdotal) we'll be seeing this technology all over industry where some workers are exposed to field strengths orders of magnitude above what the public are exposed to. Working in a Faraday shield or switching equipment off is inconvenient and/or expensive so something like this will be very helpful - even if it doesn't follow conventional science.

I notice that the Bioshield website doesn't present any tabulated measurement data in dB (or any other recognised measurement unit) of the effectiveness of the device's RF attenuation at different frequencies and distances from the source. I think I'll stick to our Faraday shields for the time being.

Did the BBC pay up?

Simon posted a study by a laboratory in Switzerland. The BBC would have not accepted "purely anecdotal 'evidence'". I don't know if this study included decibel (dB=intensity) tables.

The Bioshield website (5gbioshiled.com) has pictures of the study in Switzerland. It shows blood cels after 15 min of cellphone use with no bioshield and blood cels after 15 min of cellphone use with the bioshield.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

The Bioshield website (5gbioshiled.com) has pictures of the study in Switzerland. It shows blood cels after 15 min of cellphone use with no bioshield and blood cels after 15 min of cellphone use with the bioshield.
    Indeed, but not exactly a rigorous scientific study though is it? Any number of things could have affected the cells.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Indeed, but not exactly a rigorous scientific study though is it? Any number of things could have affected the cells.
    Did you review the study? If so, what are the non scientific points?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

References for the 3 plans of World Government:

[Marcabian method of control.]
    Quote And the Marcabians want to do it now with their specialties, which is administration, paperwork and money. Economic pressures. You'll find out that it's just as effective, except that it is a little bit nicer, because it doesn't hurt you mentally, put something up your nose. You're merely controlled by economics, paperwork and what the newspapers write to you every day. So that's another method of planetary control. And you can take the scenarios of paper and economics and so on, and you can control people with that.
    [Gray ETs US Military method.]
    Quote And you can take the things of doctors and medicine and drugs and biology and genetics and small radio transmitters in the brain. You can control people like that.
    [The third alternative.]
    Quote So there's a third group, a real alternative 3, who control people through truth and freedom so they can control themselves. And that's what we call The Free Zone. You have around Europe and in Australia and in South America and in the United States several of these places.

http://www.freezone.org/english/Cont.../ufo-lect.html

How the Grays/US military and the Marcabians/EU will try to sell their World Government:

Quote Now we know that the implanters [Gray ETs US Military] will push their own line to try and mess it up a little. They will all try to say they are right. But the implanters will do it in a strange way: They will give you the problem and then sell you the solution. That problem may be biological or genetic illness and only they have the cure, so you'd better vote for them. That's the way they work. They give you the problem then they sell you the solution. They got you!
    Quote The Marcabians will say - Look how good you're doing under this new administrative system of the one Europe that goes all the way to Russia. Except every year it's a little harder to pay your taxes and live at the same time. Yeah. If you don't believe me, go check the tourist places in Europe. They're having trouble. They can't understand why things are going better in Europe. How come there's less tourists coming?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Journeyman (30th January 2021), TomKat (30th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

It was an eye opener to see that the KGB released this information eventually through one of their assets.

To the best of President Trump, I don’t believe he’s quite fulfilled their expectations of Manchurian candidate ..

🙏
    There was a story going around about Obama being a Russian asset also. Anyway, the author of the book said dozens and dozens of young people were approached, but it never said anything to indicate Trump was actually an asset, just somebody they gave their viewpoints to decades ago.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Agape (30th January 2021), Journeyman (30th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

It is clear that Simon has been acting as a kind of "Oficial Spokesperson" for the mantids agenda. There was a Camelot interview of him with Kerry Cassidy (2014, The Measure of a Man). In it Simon explained how the mantid ETs want to side with Mankind in order to evolve, and also said that the mantids/marcabians, could be mentoring humanity.

This aligns with the mantid faction that would want a World Government in order to make a vote and introduce Planet Earth as an independent planet into the galactic community.

The World Government is upon us. Trump and Simon would represent alternatives 2 and 3 and Biden definetelly represents Alternative 1, the Gray ET/US military agenda of underground bases and implantation/breainwashing/microchiping of the population.
    Last edited by cuitlahuac; 30th January 2021 at 06:39.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Peter UK (31st January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (2nd February 2021), TomKat (30th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,443 times in 32,921 posts

I may need to step in here to translate/interpret, just a little. That's concerning cuitlahuac's recent posts about the Marcabians (also spelled Markabians). In the briefest summary:
    • They exist, I can assert 100% for sure, but this is just a specialized name. The term was coined in the 1960s or 1970s by L Ron Hubbard, and subsequently adopted by Bill Robertson, who continued and expanded on his research.
    • We don't know precisely how they correlate with other ET groups that have been reported by abductees and contactees.
    • The Markabians' defining characteristics are that they enforce administrative, hierarchical, and financial control (overtly or covertly), suppressing planetary populations and restricting freedom via those means.
    • It has to be possible that there's a link with the Anunnaki (the originators and introducers of these systems in ancient Sumeria), but that's just a personal theory, beyond the scope of this thread.
    • They exist in physical form (it's not known what their bodies look like), but their modus operandi is primarily to take over human bodies on a spirit/soul level, and/or via spiritual mind-control influence.
    • It sounds like fanciful Sci-Fi, but it does correlate very well with what (e.g.) David Icke has always maintained: that there has to be an off-planet takeover group that's doing all this to the human race. Even Alex Jones hints heavily that those are his views.
    • Corroboration for this whole notion might be seen in the visible actions of the global bankers, many politicians, big business leaders, tech and media giants, Bilderbergers, etc etc etc. The way to understand this is that these people may (in some sense) not be fully human.
    • If one accepts this idea, part of the overall situation is that many others have also come to this planet (incarnating here) specifically to combat or counter the takeover. Of course, that might include many reading this.
    Mod note: This may need its own thread. It may be important not to derail this Simon Parkes thread too much with this specialized material.

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (30th January 2021), Alan (30th January 2021), Baby Steps (30th January 2021), Brigantia (30th January 2021), cuitlahuac (31st January 2021), Harmony (30th January 2021), Jambo (30th January 2021), kudzy (31st January 2021), Michi (1st February 2021), Open Minded Dude (30th January 2021), Peter UK (31st January 2021), Rosemarie (31st January 2021), Sirus (30th January 2021), Sunray (30th January 2021), TomKat (30th January 2021), Yoda (30th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Did you review the study? If so, what are the non scientific points?
    There is no measurement data provided showing the fall in field strength from microwaves or wi-fi when the device is active. What are the maximum and minimum frequencies at which it provides measurable protection? At what distance from the source is it no longer effective? Anyone with scientific training would need to see this data. Look up the EMF shielding data from shielding paint and fabrics. That's how you do it.

He talks of "electric field greater than 50V / meter", but that's strongly suggesting a DC filed, not an alternating AC RF field. The website has plenty of information about the claimed negative effects of EMF, but again, no actual scientific measurements proving the bioshield's effectiveness and I wonder why this is omitted.

Maybe I missed this data. If so, could someone point me to it please? Thanks.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Peter UK (31st January 2021), TomKat (30th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

It is clear that Simon has been acting as a kind of "Oficial Spokesperson" for the mantids agenda. There was a Camelot interview of him with Kerry Cassidy (2014, The Measure of a Man). In it Simon explained how the mantid ETs want to side with Mankind in order to evolve, and also said that the mantids/marcabians, could be mentoring humanity.

This aligns with the mantid faction that would want a World Government in order to make a vote and introduce Planet Earth as an independent planet into the galactic community.

The World Government is upon us. Trump and Simon would represent alternatives 2 and 3 and Biden definetelly represents Alternative 1, the Gray ET/US military agenda of underground bases and implantation/breainwashing/microchiping of the population.
    Perhaps what you are missing in your cosmology is the probability that "interdimensional aliens" are in fact more like demons-with-technology than physical beings. They see Earth as an energy farm and orchestrate and feed off the suffering of humans. Also, mantids are often seen in charge of human abductions, ordering the greys around. In their non-physical form, at least, they can be destroyed by human thought.

Another point, Hubbard's information on "space opera" was from patients' recall of long, long ago past-life memories. And very skimpy memories at that. I think the most recent so-called memory he mentioned was 8,000 years ago when the 4th Invaders (reptilians?) beat up the 5th Invaders (insectoids?) in the Himalayas. Of course, Bill Robertson greatly expanded on Hubbard's space opera, but Hubbard was generally reticent on the subject. He also downplayed the role of aliens on Earth (which doesn't quite comport with more recent eye-witness testimony). Around 1980 he told a friend that any aliens coming to Earth were likely to be rogues or criminals.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

cuitlahuac (31st January 2021), Peter UK (31st January 2021)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

🙏
    There was a story going around about Obama being a Russian asset also. Anyway, the author of the book said dozens and dozens of young people were approached, but it never said anything to indicate Trump was actually an asset, just somebody they gave their viewpoints to decades ago.

Yes I agree with you that calling him an asset is denomination of his status and he’s never been an “asset” of their agency, on the other hand ; reporting on rise and fall of Manchurian candidates who officially do not exist is problematic and nearly impossible.

We are still on square 2021 and the other people too. But, large even unprecedented movement of people is to be expected in near future,
    against the power of governments and lockdowns as I see the situation in EU and the UK has worsened rapidly,
    I see that people will start walking against the force again at some point and tear down the barricades.

🙏✨

I hope they call it a Ceasefire and Peace is installed to all missions

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/wap.b...3000355_1.html

US and Russia have extended bilateral nuclear treaty, about 7 days before it expired

💫
    Last edited by Agape; 30th January 2021 at 13:35.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Journeyman (30th January 2021), Olam (31st January 2021), Peter UK (31st January 2021)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

🙏
    And of course, JFK was assassinated notably for being a little friendly with the USSR. See this post.

32. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

There is no measurement data provided showing the fall in field strength from microwaves or wi-fi when the device is active. What are the maximum and minimum frequencies at which it provides measurable protection? At what distance from the source is it no longer effective? Anyone with scientific training would need to see this data. Look up the EMF shielding data from shielding paint and fabrics. That's how you do it.

He talks of "electric field greater than 50V / meter", but that's strongly suggesting a DC filed, not an alternating AC RF field. The website has plenty of information about the claimed negative effects of EMF, but again, no actual scientific measurements proving the bioshield's effectiveness and I wonder why this is omitted.

Maybe I missed this data. If so, could someone point me to it please? Thanks.
    Nick, the theory of operation of the device is that it "armonizes" the electro magnetic frequencies. It is not about blocking Electro Magnatic Frequencies.

What remains to do is duplicate the test results by other laboratories.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Peter UK (31st January 2021)

34. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Perhaps what you are missing in your cosmology is the probability that "interdimensional aliens" are in fact more like demons-with-technology than physical beings. They see Earth as an energy farm and orchestrate and feed off the suffering of humans. Also, mantids are often seen in charge of human abductions, ordering the greys around. In their non-physical form, at least, they can be destroyed by human thought.

Another point, Hubbard's information on "space opera" was from patients' recall of long, long ago past-life memories. And very skimpy memories at that. I think the most recent so-called memory he mentioned was 8,000 years ago when the 4th Invaders (reptilians?) beat up the 5th Invaders (insectoids?) in the Himalayas. Of course, Bill Robertson greatly expanded on Hubbard's space opera, but Hubbard was generally reticent on the subject. He also downplayed the role of aliens on Earth (which doesn't quite comport with more recent eye-witness testimony). Around 1980 he told a friend that any aliens coming to Earth were likely to be rogues or criminals.
    Hubbard describes in detail the marcabians from his own memories. But this will be discussed in detail in the "Marcabians Thread" post.

The "ETs are demons" is related to some Christianity groups. They denied ETs. When it came clear that ETs are described in the Bible, then the idea of "ETs are demons arouse" to explain that.

The next step in this evolution is the book "Life Itself" by Francis Crick. In it Francis declares that life on Eath was seeded by ETs.

After that, comes the book "The Gods of Eden".

Last edited by cuitlahuac; 31st January 2021 at 00:37.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

36. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Hopefully Simon Parkes could be tagged and asked here to tell us about the Mantids and the World Government Agenda as described in previous posts.

Also he could tell us what he thinks about those books. Life Itself and Gods of Eden.

Anyway, Simon recently declared in one of his Youtube updates on the elections, that The Vatican has been exposed as the evil Illuminati that they are. That thanks to the involvement of the Vatican and the Pope, with the Italian government in the manipulation of the US elections now the Catholic Church was going to collapse. And he wonders if it is OK to rescue the Catholic Church of let it collapse.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

38. Link to Post #120
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 647 posts

Simon says he has now spoken to the "real Q".

https://www.bitchute.com/video/r4hm9adZbGdQ/

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast