+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: On Waking Up

1. Link to Post #21
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

Default Re: On Waking Up

Lying in a hospital bed over the last 2 weeks, observing all around me, I find myself concluding (and waking up)

People are trapped in jobs in they hate
    Employees feel unappreciated and undervalued
    Our healthcare system is overloaded and at breaking point
    Financial markets being manipulated by software.
    Super powers fighting for global domination instead of uniting to fix what is wrong.
    New politicians being indoctrinated to follow the party line not encouraged to change the world.
    We are being controlled by the media and fake news to cause discord and separation
    Politicians continue to award each other large financial contracts and continue to fail the people
    We are being driven to be selfish, self centred and not care about others
    Entire industries and segments of industry desecrated to control supply chains
    Kids abused for decades by celebrities and the rich and famous protected by those in the same circles.
    The rich get richer, pay no tax
    The poor are getting less and less choice
    The self-employed are about to receive huge tax hikes to pay for govt handouts
    We are being controlled and manipulated in all areas of our lives
    George Orwell was right
    The silent majority are sheeple simply standing in lines, and queues 2m apart
    Mask everyone up to look the same - taking away a sense of identity
    Healthcare being administered by video calls and not personal consultation
    Teaching and education by video calls and not classroom environment
    Desensitisation, couples in front of their own screens not each others arms
    People are being manipulated by fear constantly
    People are being made to feel inadequate by false fake tan whitened teeth empty "celebrities"
    People do not want things - they crave wisdom of the eldery and the ancients......

...there is an awakening tho - a tsuami is coming albeit in pockets across the globe and faster ONLINE
    as people awaken to the mental prisons being imposed by Govts and access to real wisdom being taken
    away from search engines, directories and libraries.

It is our responsibility to be selfless, and share not selfish and hoard.
    By sharing and helping others we grow collectively enmasse.

By asking and sharing - we help each other.

Be the change you want to experience.

then again it might be me thats dreaming this nightmare and not awake or aware at all.

The system is broken - I've awoken.

Wot u reckon?

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Alekahn2 (20th July 2020), Anka (13th November 2020), Brigantia (21st July 2020), Constance (21st July 2020), East Sun (21st July 2020), EFO (20th July 2020), George (15th November 2020), Harmony (21st July 2020), Jayke (20th July 2020), justntime2learn (20th July 2020), kfm27917 (21st July 2020), O Donna (15th November 2020), palehorse (21st July 2020), Peter UK (20th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (21st July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (14th November 2020), Trisher (14th November 2020), Valerie Villars (21st July 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)

then again it might be me thats dreaming this nightmare and not awake or aware at all.

Wot u reckon?
    Wow! That's a really stylish post.

As I was reading it, conscious of the fact you hadn't bullet pointed what appeared to be a list, the whole thing started to flow like a stream of consciousness novel. It felt like a monologue with one sentence seamlessly and without punctuation flowing into the next as the thoughts get expressed. For a moment there, I felt like I was inside a James Joyce novel.

Awesome.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Anka (13th November 2020), Brigantia (21st July 2020), Constance (21st July 2020), EFO (20th July 2020), Harmony (21st July 2020), Jayke (20th July 2020), kfm27917 (21st July 2020), O Donna (15th November 2020), palehorse (21st July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (21st July 2020), scotslad (20th July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (14th November 2020), Valerie Villars (21st July 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

cheers @peter UK I didnt have to think about it - it just poured out. Not an emotional outburst just open sharing

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Anka (13th November 2020), Brigantia (21st July 2020), Constance (21st July 2020), EFO (20th July 2020), Harmony (21st July 2020), Jayke (20th July 2020), O Donna (15th November 2020), palehorse (21st July 2020), Peter UK (20th July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (14th November 2020), Valerie Villars (21st July 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

scotslad, straight from your heart to ours. Wishing you stronger every day.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Anka (13th November 2020), Brigantia (21st July 2020), EFO (21st July 2020), Harmony (21st July 2020), Jayke (21st July 2020), O Donna (15th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (21st July 2020), scotslad (21st July 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Jayke, what a great post. Bump, bump, bump.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Anka (13th November 2020), Brigantia (21st July 2020), Constance (21st July 2020), EFO (21st July 2020), Harmony (21st July 2020), palehorse (21st July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (21st July 2020), scotslad (21st July 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,593 posts

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    Lying in a hospital bed over the last 2 weeks, observing all around me, I find myself concluding (and waking up)

People are trapped in jobs in they hate
    Employees feel unappreciated and undervalued
    Our healthcare system is overloaded and at breaking point
    Financial markets being manipulated by software.
    Super powers fighting for global domination instead of uniting to fix what is wrong.
    New politicians being indoctrinated to follow the party line not encouraged to change the world.
    We are being controlled by the media and fake news to cause discord and separation
    Politicians continue to award each other large financial contracts and continue to fail the people
    We are being driven to be selfish, self centred and not care about others
    Entire industries and segments of industry desecrated to control supply chains
    Kids abused for decades by celebrities and the rich and famous protected by those in the same circles.
    The rich get richer, pay no tax
    The poor are getting less and less choice
    The self-employed are about to receive huge tax hikes to pay for govt handouts
    We are being controlled and manipulated in all areas of our lives
    George Orwell was right
    The silent majority are sheeple simply standing in lines, and queues 2m apart
    Mask everyone up to look the same - taking away a sense of identity
    Healthcare being administered by video calls and not personal consultation
    Teaching and education by video calls and not classroom environment
    Desensitisation, couples in front of their own screens not each others arms
    People are being manipulated by fear constantly
    People are being made to feel inadequate by false fake tan whitened teeth empty "celebrities"
    People do not want things - they crave wisdom of the eldery and the ancients......

...there is an awakening tho - a tsuami is coming albeit in pockets across the globe and faster ONLINE
    as people awaken to the mental prisons being imposed by Govts and access to real wisdom being taken
    away from search engines, directories and libraries.

It is our responsibility to be selfless, and share not selfish and hoard.
    By sharing and helping others we grow collectively enmasse.

By asking and sharing - we help each other.

Wot u reckon?
    Oh man, this is beautiful, thank you.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Anka (13th November 2020), Brigantia (21st July 2020), EFO (21st July 2020), Harmony (21st July 2020), Jayke (21st July 2020), O Donna (15th November 2020), Peter UK (21st July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (21st July 2020), scotslad (21st July 2020), Trisher (14th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 times in 1,007 posts

I don't think I'm able to wake anyone up, but I'm very willing to help anyone, and in that my understanding goes so far as to change even those who don't like me.

For example, when I was a teenager, I always chose the best path on my own than the directions I received, and it was always better in the end, to the surprise of others, even their enlightenment.
    I was always different, some loved me for it, others hated me.
    Last year, I almost knelt in front of a friend's ego, just to convince her that I cared about her, it was a little more difficult but in the end I think I changed something in her with my model of saying: " I don't care if you hate me, I still love you "

A friend asked me, "And what are you doing with your life from here on out?"
    My answer to the question was always: "I will color children's coloring books while I drink a latte in the morning, later I will swing in the garden and in the evening I will paraglide." And she burst into tears, she was in the middle of a divorce. In a few weeks she renewed her life and was happy.

For me, the interaction with people has always been gloriously instrumented by the natural and at the same time ethical development of human nature in the middle, it is a mutual process from which both parties can wake up.
    Inevitably, my interaction with people has always brought me closer to unconditional love, from which I was grateful to pass it on!

It is very important to give the example of our real spirit that we own, especially in connection with others around us, any kindness, helpful expression, example of life, even a handshake, can be an artifice of awakening for anyone. .
    And all this to be just human.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Harmony (14th November 2020), Hym (13th November 2020), justntime2learn (14th November 2020), O Donna (15th November 2020), Orph (14th November 2020), Peace in Oz (14th November 2020), Peter UK (14th November 2020), Rosco1 (14th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (13th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (14th November 2020), Trisher (14th November 2020), Wind (14th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,890 times in 325 posts

Anka,

Your huge, warm heart is a blessing to this world.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (13th November 2020), Harmony (14th November 2020), Hym (13th November 2020), justntime2learn (14th November 2020), O Donna (15th November 2020), Peter UK (14th November 2020), Rosco1 (14th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (13th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (14th November 2020), Wind (14th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    But still they bounced around in my head, it was bothering me, until one night I couldn't sleep thinking about it, got up in the wee hours of the morning, and set out to prove to myself once and for all that the 9/11 inside job thing a bunch of crazy bulls**t.
    It's virtually impossible to believe the mainstream news after examining 9/11. Yet, miraculously, people do! :-)

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Gracy (14th November 2020), Hym (15th November 2020), O Donna (15th November 2020), Peter UK (14th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2