Thread: Cancel Culture (Examples)

1. Link to Post #301
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,419 times in 10,156 posts

Default Re: Cancel Culture (Examples)

Ever wonder what The Illuminati look like? Wonder no more.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2022), Franny (28th January 2022), Gemma13 (26th February 2022), Ivanhoe (6th February 2022), pounamuknight (4th June 2022), rgray222 (28th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #302
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,917 times in 3,468 posts

Tennessee school district bans Holocaust novel ‘Maus’ over violence, profanity
    By Evan Simko-Bednarski
    January 27, 2022 3:32pm
    https://nypost.com/2022/01/27/holoca...hool-district/

Art Spiegelman, who wrote and illustrated the book, said he was "baffled" by the decision.

A Tennessee school district has banned a Pulitzer Prize-winning graphic novel about the Holocaust over its violence, nudity and swearing.

The McMinn County School Board voted unanimously to remove Art Spiegelman’s book, “Maus,” from classrooms on Jan. 10, according to meeting minutes.

The book, completed in 1991, tells the story of the author’s father and his experiences as a Holocaust survivor in comic book form.

The school board cited its graphic scenes and profanity as among its objections to the reading.

“I am not denying it was horrible, brutal and cruel,” school board member Tony Allman said of the Nazi genocide that killed 6 million Jews.

He argued that the book should be censored to make it more palatable. “It’s like when you’re watching TV and a cuss word or nude scene comes on — it would be the same movie without it,” he said.

“It shows people hanging, it shows them killing kids,” Allman said. “Why does the educational system promote this kind of stuff? It is not wise or healthy.”

Board member Mike Cochran agreed. “This idea that we have to have this kind of material in the class in order to teach history, I don’t buy it,” he said.

“We can tell them exactly what happened, but we don’t need all the nakedness and other stuff,” he added.

Director of Schools Lee Parkison also suggested redacting it “to get rid of the eight curse words and the picture of the woman that was objected to,” referring to a drawing of a nude woman drawn as a mouse.

Julia Goodin, a former history teacher and an instructional supervisor for McMinn County, defended the book.

“It’s hard for this generation, these kids don’t even know 9/11, they were not even born,” Goodin said. “Are the words objectionable? Yes, there is no one that thinks they aren’t. But by taking away the first part, it’s not changing the meaning of what he is trying to portray.”

Melasawn Knight, another instructional supervisor, agreed.

“People did hang from trees, people did commit suicide and people were killed, over 6 million were murdered,” she said. “I think the author is portraying that because it is a true story about his father that lived through that.”

The board briefly considered writing to Spiegelman for permission to redact the book, but ultimately voted 10-0 to remove it from the classroom.

Spiegelman, 73, told CNBC he was “baffled” by the decision.

“It’s leaving me with my jaw open, like, ‘What?’” he told the network, adding that its removal of the book was “Orwellian.”

McMinn County, some 50 miles northeast of Chattanooga, is home to 53,000 people, according to the most recent census.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/27/holoca...hool-district/

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2022), Ewan (28th January 2022), Franny (28th January 2022), Gemma13 (26th February 2022), Ivanhoe (6th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th March 2022), Matthew (6th February 2022), Mike (2nd February 2022), Pam (28th January 2022), pounamuknight (4th June 2022), rgray222 (28th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #303
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

There is so much going on with this faux cancellation that it is almost painful to comment. First off two weeks paid suspension is not a cancellation it is a vacation. Secondly, she says when you look at this through race it takes it down an entirely different road. What a loaded and correct statement. Virtually everything in the USA is being intentionally viewed thru the prism of race because this is the road that gives power to progressives. At the heart of this is the thought that white people can be victims is absolutely intolerable to some people. They must be the oppressors at all times otherwise the narrative about minorities being victims is turned upside down.

I suppose it warrants comment that Whoopi is not the brightest spark in the fire, she is the one that said Biden's wife should be made the Surgeon General because she was an excellent doctor. She has a doctorate in education Ed.D. Lastly, Goldberg is such a political hack that she gives little thought to any other viewpoint other than her own. A recipe that stops one from any further learning and also serves to divide society even more.

I find if somewhat humorous that Whoopi Goldberg's real name is Caryn Johnson, in other words she is truly a Caryn

ABC suspends ‘The View’ host Whoopi Goldberg for saying Holocaust ‘not about race’

Goldberg made the comments Monday during a discussion on "The View" about a Tennessee school board’s banning of “Maus,” a graphic novel about the Nazi death camps.

ABC News suspended "The View" host Whoopi Goldberg for two weeks after she said the Holocaust was not about race, the network said Tuesday.

In a statement, Kim Godwin, president of ABC News, called Goldberg's comments "wrong and hurtful."

"While Whoopi has apologized, I’ve asked her to take time to reflect and learn about the impact of her comments," Godwin said. "The entire ABC News organization stand in solidarity with our Jewish colleagues, friends, family and communities.”

"The minute you turn it into race, it goes down this alley," Goldberg said. "Let’s talk about it for what it is. It’s how people treat each other. It’s a problem.”

Goldberg apologized hours later.

"On today’s show, I said the Holocaust ‘is not about race, but about man’s inhumanity to man,’" she said. "I should have said it is about both. As Jonathan Greenblatt from the Anti-Defamation League shared, ‘The Holocaust was about the Nazi’s systematic annihilation of the Jewish people — who they deemed to be an inferior race.’ I stand corrected."

A representative for Goldberg did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Last edited by rgray222; 3rd February 2022 at 01:57.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2022), ClearWater (6th February 2022), Gemma13 (26th February 2022), Ivanhoe (6th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th March 2022), Kryztian (3rd February 2022), Matthew (6th February 2022), Mike (2nd February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (7th February 2022)

7. Link to Post #304
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,302 times in 4,083 posts

The future of cancel culture in the UK

Considering what is truth changes, this won't go well; I'd go as far as saying we all know how this will pan out. Not nice food for thought but whatever happens don't get snagged by denial!! ❤️❤️❤️

Daily Mail Online @MailOnline
    Spreading Covid disinformation to become a criminal offence under Online Safety Bill
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ter_mailonline
    -------------------
    offshorebella @offshorebella Replying to @MailOnline
    If they take you to court just give this to the judge.

<image link>

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2022), ClearWater (6th February 2022), Ewan (6th February 2022), Gemma13 (26th February 2022), Ivanhoe (6th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th March 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th February 2022), pounamuknight (4th June 2022), rgray222 (6th February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (7th February 2022)

9. Link to Post #305
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A bad review is impossible! Recalculating, please wait...

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2022), ClearWater (6th February 2022), Ewan (6th February 2022), Gemma13 (26th February 2022), Ivanhoe (6th February 2022), Mike (6th February 2022), pounamuknight (4th June 2022), rgray222 (6th February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (7th February 2022)

11. Link to Post #306
    Thanks

So Art Spiegelman's book was banned by a Tennesse school board. Whoopi Goldberg was cancelled by ABC. It's not easy to pinpoint the exact motivation behind both actions, but we could say the action against Spiegelman came from the right and in the case of Whoopi from the left.

Interestingly, when it comes from "the right" we tend to call it banning and often focuses on books, movies, music. When it comes from "the left" we tend to call in "cancelling" and it focuses on sculpture, celebrities, and ideas which are deemed "unscientific". But it is the same thing either way. It is the suppression of speech, of artistic expression, of critical thinking no matter where it is coming from.

If you support freedom of speech for the people who you agree with but don't react with the same outrage when people you disagree with are banned/cancelled, they you really are not a supporter of free speech.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2022), ClearWater (7th February 2022), Ewan (7th February 2022), Gemma13 (26th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th March 2022), Mike (7th February 2022), pounamuknight (4th June 2022), rgray222 (7th February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (7th February 2022)

13. Link to Post #307
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,049 times in 2,398 posts

Not a big fan of Piers Morgan, but starting at 4:43 below

Piers Morgan argues cancel culture is ‘fascist illiberalism’

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2022), Gemma13 (26th February 2022), Harmony (6th March 2022), Jambo (6th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th March 2022), Mike (24th February 2022), pounamuknight (4th June 2022), rgray222 (1st February 2023)

15. Link to Post #308
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,543 times in 5,712 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Not a big fan of Piers Morgan, but starting at 4:43 below

Piers Morgan argues cancel culture is ‘fascist illiberalism’

Piers is one of these guys that's easy to dislike. Why is that? Not sure, but he's been growing on me in recent years. I differ with him on quite a few things, but on the most important we're in total agreement. He's firmly anti-authoritarianism, and isn't afraid to speak out on controversial things..which is actually much riskier to do in England than in the US at the moment. So, way to go Piers.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2022), Ewan (24th February 2022), Gemma13 (26th February 2022), Harmony (6th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th March 2022), Kryztian (2nd March 2022), pounamuknight (4th June 2022), rgray222 (1st February 2023)

17. Link to Post #309
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,417 times in 32,917 posts

https://twitter.com/alessabocchi/sta...11089676558337

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ClearWater (6th March 2022), Gemma13 (9th March 2022), Harmony (6th March 2022), Ivanhoe (23rd May 2022), Jambo (6th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th March 2022), Kryztian (6th March 2022), kudzy (6th March 2022), Le Chat (6th March 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th March 2022), Mike (6th March 2022), pounamuknight (4th June 2022), rgray222 (1st February 2023), Rosemarie (6th March 2022), Yoda (6th March 2022)

19. Link to Post #310
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    https://twitter.com/alessabocchi/sta...11089676558337
    Update: College Backtracks on Banning Teaching Dostoevsky Because He's Russian
    https://www.newsweek.com/college-bac...ussian-1684080

Quote A university in Italy has backtracked on a decision to postpone a course about the work of Russian author Fyodor Dostoevsky following a backlash.

Italian writer Paolo Nori posted a video on Instagram on Tuesday saying he had received an email from officials at the University of Milano-Bicocca, in Milan, informing him of the decision to postpone his course following Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

"Dear Professor, the Vice Rector for Didactics has informed me of a decision taken with the rector to postpone the course on Dostoevsky," the email said, according to Nori's video.
    Article continues, but here is the money quote:

Quote Matteo Renzi, Italy's former prime minister who is now a senator for Florence, tweeted that it was "insane" to prohibit studying Dostoevsky because of the actions of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"In this time we need to study more, not less: in the university we need teachers, not incapable bureaucrats," Renzi wrote.
    If a college or university were to continue on that path, they would also have to ban Chekhov, Pushkin, Turgenev and the whole study of Russian language. The music department would have to ban the works of Tchaikovsky and Stravinsky, the chemistry department would ban Mendeleyev's periodic table of elements, the math department would trash Lobachevsky's geometry, etc, etc, etc.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2022), ClearWater (6th March 2022), Ewan (6th March 2022), Gemma13 (9th March 2022), Ivanhoe (23rd May 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th March 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th March 2022), Mike (7th March 2022), rgray222 (1st February 2023)

21. Link to Post #311
    Thanks

The Metropolitian Opera has just fired one of the greatest opera singers in the world, Anna Netrebko, because she has not done enough to distance herself from Vlad Putin. Netrebko was born in Krasnodar Russia and in 2004 Putin awarded her the Russian Federation National Award. In 2014 she gave a donation to the Donetsk opera house and in a photo op was seen touching the Novorossiyan flag.

She made a post on Instagram calling on Russia to end “this senseless war of aggression” against the Ukraine, but that was not enough for the Metropolitian Opera,

Quote management at the Met wanted the Russian diva to go a step further and personally denounce Putin, with a source telling the Guardian that the company pressured her several times to do so.

“It is a great artistic loss for the Met and for opera,” said Met General Manager Peter Gelb. “Anna is one of the greatest singers in Met history, but with Putin killing innocent victims in Ukraine, there was no way forward.”
    https://www.rt.com/news/551327-sopra...d-opera-putin/
    Netrebko is one of the greatest sopranos the Metropolitan opera has ever seen and is right at the height of her career. She has insisted that she is not a political person, but the Met Opera, which has received so many contributions from oil companies, needs to involve her in a war to stop the Nord Stream pipe line. An opera house is a place that brings together hard working, talented artists and an audience that appreciates and enjoys their gifts, but when operators like Peter Gelb, Met Opera General Manager, get in the way, another agenda takes priority.

Three and a half years ago I moved closer to New York, and one reason was so that I could attend the Met Opera more frequently. The Covid quarantine closed the opera house for over a year, and now one can not get into the opera house without a vaccine certificate, even though New York City has lifted it's vaccine mandate. The pharmaceutical industry is another major contributor to the company.

I have so much more to say about Peter Gelb who has sold out artists and the arts to corporations and their war games, but it probably will not get by the profanity filter here, so i will just end with a few clips of the marvelous Anna Netrebko as I lament the fact I will probably never get to see her sing live again.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Alecs (24th May 2022), Bill Ryan (7th March 2022), Bluegreen (13th March 2022), ClearWater (7th March 2022), Ewan (7th March 2022), Gemma13 (9th March 2022), Ivanhoe (23rd May 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th March 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th March 2022), Mike (7th March 2022), pounamuknight (4th June 2022), rgray222 (1st February 2023), Violet3 (29th March 2022)

23. Link to Post #312
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,172 times in 572 posts

I visited a friends house yesterday they had their TV on in the background showing a ITV Sunday afternoon movie the film was Stardust a whimsical fantasy movie that has it's amusing moments.

My friend was watching the movie and he mentioned he'd never seen it before.

A particular scene was coming up and I mentioned when I watched it years ago it actually made laugh: De Niro who really hammed up the role of 'Captain Shakespeare' who was, in fact, playing a cross-dressing pirate who abhorred violence.
    Scene:

Needless to say the funniest 'one liner' in the film was "It's all right, Captain. We always knew you were a whoopsie." was edited out of the movie and it just pissed me off...

Seriously who is being protected by this inane censorship?

Or am I so insensitive and archaic that I still find that scene funny?

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (28th March 2022), Bill Ryan (7th March 2022), ClearWater (7th March 2022), Ewan (7th March 2022), Gemma13 (9th March 2022), Ivanhoe (23rd May 2022), Jambo (8th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th March 2022), Kryztian (7th March 2022), Mike (5th April 2022), pounamuknight (4th June 2022), rgray222 (1st February 2023)

25. Link to Post #313
    Thanks

Will Smith cancels Chris Rock at the Oscars. (This had to go somewhere, and this thread is as good as any )

https://twitter.com/moreoffilms/stat...77114398978048

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (28th March 2022), ClearWater (28th March 2022), Gemma13 (29th March 2022), Kryztian (28th March 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th March 2022), Mike (5th April 2022), pounamuknight (4th June 2022), rgray222 (1st February 2023), sunwings (28th March 2022), Yoda (28th March 2022)

27. Link to Post #314
    Thanks

Princeton University cancels an art exhibit because two of the principal artists fought in the Civil War on the Confederate side, and justifies this as "academic freedom."

Firestone exhibition of Jewish American artists featuring works from Confederate soldiers canceled
    https://www.dailyprincetonian.com/ar...ary-exhibition
    Kalena Blake *** March 27, 2022

On Dec. 14, an exhibit dedicated to Jewish American artists in the late nineteenth century was canceled because it would feature the works of two soldiers in the Confederate army: sculptor Moses Jacob Ezekiel and painter Theodore Moise.

The exhibit was funded by Leonard Milberg ’53, who as of 2019 had gifted well over 13,000 items to Princeton. The University had agreed to organize the exhibit last summer to complement Milberg’s fifteenth publication, a collection of essays tentatively titled “Yearning to Breathe Free” and slated to be printed in 2022. It was co-edited by historians Adam Mendelsohn and Jonathan D. Sarna.

Milberg had previously organized an exhibit at Princeton entitled “By Dawn’s Early Light: Jewish Contributions to American Culture from the Nation’s Founding to the Civil War” which opened in Feb. 2016. Given that the art museum is currently undergoing renovations, Milberg had hoped to arrange this new exhibit in the Firestone Gallery.

According to an article in Religion News Service, problems with the exhibit began to emerge in the fall of 2021.

The centerpiece of the exhibit, which included approximately 50 objects, was a marble copy of a figure called “Faith.” Sculpted by Moses Jacob Ezekiel, “Faith” is a “64-inch marble sculpture of a boy grasping a flaming lamp in one hand as he raises his other hand to the heavens,” according to Religion News Service. During the Battle of New Market, Ezekiel fought as a member of the Confederate Army. Ezekiel is best known for his 32-foot Confederate Memorial at the Arlington cemetery. Another painter in the exhibit, Theodore Moise, attained the rank of major in the Confederate Army.

In explaining why the exhibit was canceled, Anne Jarvis, the Robert H. Taylor 1930 University Librarian, deferred to the University for comment.

The University held that it was honoring the academic freedom of the librarians to decide what was appropriate for the gallery.
    article continues at https://www.dailyprincetonian.com/ar...ary-exhibition

"Religious Liberty" by sculptor Moses Jacob Ezekiel, 1876

"Henry Clay" by painter Theodore Sidney Moise

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th May 2022), Ewan (5th April 2022), Ivanhoe (23rd May 2022), Mike (5th April 2022), pounamuknight (4th June 2022), rgray222 (1st February 2023), wondering (11th May 2022)

29. Link to Post #315
    Thanks

And look who agrees that cancel culture is a problem!

Of course, no actual references to instances where Republicans are doing this. Nor any concern about Bidens plans to use Homeland Security to stop the spread of "False Information."

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th May 2022), ClearWater (29th April 2022), Ewan (29th April 2022), Mike (11th May 2022), pounamuknight (4th June 2022), rgray222 (1st February 2023), wondering (11th May 2022)

31. Link to Post #316
    Thanks

Museum Renames Degas’ ‘Russian Dancers’ in Nod to Ukraine

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...ers-180979868/

Quote The change arrives amid a push for cultural institutions to recognize distinctions between Russian and Ukrainian culture

After an outcry from Ukrainians on social media, London’s National Gallery has changed the name of Edgar Degas’ Russian Dancers to Ukrainian Dancers, reports the Guardian’s Ben Quinn. Created around 1899, the pastel drawing depicts figures bent over in motion, legs in mid-stride as they perform a traditional Ukrainian dance. The dancers’ hair is adorned with blue and yellow ribbons—the national colors of Ukraine.

“The title of this painting has been an ongoing point of discussion for many years and is covered in scholarly literature,” a museum spokesperson tells the Guardian. Given Russia’s ongoing invasion of Ukraine, the gallery “felt it was an appropriate moment to update the painting’s title to better reflect the subject of the painting.”

The Degas painting formerly known as "Russian Dancers"

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th May 2022), ClearWater (10th May 2022), Matthew (23rd May 2022), Mike (10th May 2022), Patient (11th May 2022), pounamuknight (4th June 2022), rgray222 (1st February 2023), wondering (11th May 2022)

33. Link to Post #317
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Museum Renames Degas’ ‘Russian Dancers’ in Nod to Ukraine

Quote The change arrives amid a push for cultural institutions to recognize distinctions between Russian and Ukrainian culture

After an outcry from Ukrainians on social media, London’s National Gallery has changed the name of Edgar Degas’ Russian Dancers to Ukrainian Dancers, reports the Guardian’s Ben Quinn. Created around 1899, the pastel drawing depicts figures bent over in motion, legs in mid-stride as they perform a traditional Ukrainian dance. The dancers’ hair is adorned with blue and yellow ribbons—the national colors of Ukraine.

“The title of this painting has been an ongoing point of discussion for many years and is covered in scholarly literature,” a museum spokesperson tells the Guardian. Given Russia’s ongoing invasion of Ukraine, the gallery “felt it was an appropriate moment to update the painting’s title to better reflect the subject of the painting.”

The Degas painting formerly known as "Russian Dancers"

I remember when I was a kid and I was at a bus station.

I got on the wrong bus but didn't realize it until it left the station and there I was stuck on this bus going the wrong way.

I kinda feel like that now.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th May 2022), ClearWater (11th May 2022), Ivanhoe (23rd May 2022), Kryztian (11th May 2022), Matthew (23rd May 2022), Mike (11th May 2022), rgray222 (1st February 2023), wondering (11th May 2022)

35. Link to Post #318
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,543 times in 5,712 posts

Glenn Beck said it best recently when speaking on the "woke".

He said:"they're trying to call our free speech "violence" while calling their violence "free speech"."

What a great line.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th May 2022), ClearWater (11th May 2022), Ewan (11th May 2022), Gemma13 (12th May 2022), Ivanhoe (23rd May 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th May 2022), Matthew (23rd May 2022), Patient (11th May 2022), pounamuknight (4th June 2022), rgray222 (1st February 2023), wondering (11th May 2022)

37. Link to Post #319
    Language
    English
    Thanks

GB News, @GBNEWS
    HSBC suspend banker who described climate change warnings as 'unsubstantiated'

^
    Article link: https://www.gbnews.uk/news/hsbc-susp...ntiated/300500

extract:
    Lending giant HSBC has reportedly suspended a senior banker after he dismissed climate change warnings as “unsubstantiated” and claimed central bankers have exaggerated global warming risks.

Stuart Kirk – head of responsible investing at HSBC – has been suspended while the bank carries out an internal investigation into a controversial presentation he made at an event in London last week, according to the Financial Times, which first reported the story.

The bank has come under pressure to sack Mr Kirk after he told a conference there is “always some nut job telling me about the end of the world” and showed slides stating that “unsubstantiated, shrill, partisan, self-serving, apocalyptic warnings are ALWAYS wrong”.

In the presentation, entitled “Why investors need not worry about climate risk”, he accused officials at the United Nations and the Bank of England of overstating the financial risks of climate change.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th May 2022), Brigantia (23rd May 2022), ClearWater (23rd May 2022), Ewan (25th May 2022), Ivanhoe (23rd May 2022), Kryztian (23rd May 2022), pounamuknight (4th June 2022), rgray222 (1st February 2023), Vangelo (23rd May 2022)

39. Link to Post #320
    Thanks

Posted here, yesterday:

https://en-volve.com/2022/05/23/the-...are-oppressive

The National Science Teachers Assoc Just BANNED Use Of Words Including ‘Mother’, ‘Father’, ‘Man’ And ‘Woman’ Because They Are ‘Oppressive’

Not a joke. (These people are mentally ill... a serious comment.)

40. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (24th May 2022), Alan (25th May 2022), Alecs (24th May 2022), Eva2 (24th May 2022), Ewan (25th May 2022), Kryztian (24th May 2022), Mike (24th May 2022), pounamuknight (4th June 2022), rgray222 (1st February 2023), Satori (24th May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (24th May 2022), Violet3 (25th May 2022), Yoda (24th May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst 1 6 16 18 LastLast