+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 12 18 LastLast

Thread: Cancel Culture (Examples)

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,957 times in 2,391 posts

Default Re: Cancel Culture (Examples)

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    A Texas realtor group announced on June 25 that it would stop using the word “master” to describe bedrooms and bathrooms due to connotations of slavery.
    The Houston Association of Realtors said it would replace “master” with the word “primary.” source: https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/25/us/ma...&utm_term=link

The makers of the game Dungeons & Dragons have announced they will eliminate the concept of “evil” races and implement other changes to make the game more sensitive to diversity issues. One of those changes includes “incorporating sensitivity readers into our creative process, and we will continue to reach out to experts in various fields to help us identify our blind spots.” Source: https://dnd.wizards.com/articles/fea...ersity-and-dnd

A giant cross dedicated to Junipero Serra on Mount Rubidoux in Riverside, Calif., was vandalized on the night of June 28. Serra founded missions at San Francisco and San Diego that were the first European settlements at those sites. The Spanish priest has been a target of Native American groups and historians who claim Serra sanctioned the oppression of Native Americans. Graffiti on the cross in Riverside read “Serra was a pedophile,” “Murderer,” and “N8V Land.” Source: https://www.foxla.com/news/giant-cro...d-in-riverside

The producers of The Simpsons have decided to use only non-white actors to voice non-white characters. The white actor who voices African American character Cleveland in Family Guy also announced he would step down from the role. Actresses Jenny Slate and Kristen Bell have also announced they will stop voicing biracial characters on two animated TV shows. Slate voiced character Missy on Netflix’s Bigmouth, while Bell voiced Molly Tillerman on the Apple TV+ series Central Park. Source: https://www.npr.org/sections/live-up...oon-characters

Emory & Henry College in Virginia has announced that the school will consider changing its wasp mascot, because it is indicative of the acronym WASP, which might foster an exclusive and discriminatory environment for students who are not White Anglo-Saxon Protestants. The WASP mascot has been deemed offensive. Source: https://www.yaf.org/news/virginia-co...e-wasp-mascot/
    I'd just like to suddenly blurt out - "Mother of God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".
    With a ridiculous amount of exclamation marks as they felt warranted as the blurt erupted.

I know in the past I have mentioned the writings of Doris Lessing, even recommending to Bill that he reads them again, as with each reading more and more wisdom is revealed. Lessing spoke of all these thing in her title here. It was to prepare an operative for descending into the hell of a "1984" environment and being able to maintain their focus and operate for the good of a higher purpose (healing).

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th July 2020), Ernie Nemeth (26th July 2020), Harmony (28th July 2020), Icare (12th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th July 2020), palehorse (21st February 2021), rgray222 (26th July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (27th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,509 times in 4,311 posts

These cancelled people and brands and organizations etc, just cannot be okay with this, they just can't. In the back of their minds they have to be saying "NO, this is not racist so I'm NOT getting rid of it, NOT changing it, and no I WON'T step down, it's BULLSH!T, so go _bleep_ yourself ok?"

Why aren't they saying it with their mouths?

Fear. Has to be. But it only takes one, one big name, one big example of strong, fearless resistance, and surely the floodgates will open and cancel culture will be cancelled. Until that happens, this will go on and on and probably only get worse.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

atman (7th September 2020), Bill Ryan (26th July 2020), Ernie Nemeth (26th July 2020), Harmony (28th July 2020), Icare (12th September 2020), Matthew (26th July 2020), rgray222 (26th July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (27th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    These cancelled people and brands and organizations etc, just cannot be okay with this, they just can't. In the back of their minds they have to be saying "NO, this is not racist so I'm NOT getting rid of it, NOT changing it, and no I WON'T step down, it's BULLSH!T, so go _bleep_ yourself ok?"

Fear. Has to be. But it only takes one, one big name, one big example of strong, fearless resistance, and surely the floodgates will open and cancel culture will be cancelled. Until that happens, this will go on and on and probably only get worse.
    Bingo! The conditioning controls the response. It takes a dedicated rebel to ignore the consequenses, even if those are just a sudden flurry of vitriolic tweets. (Ultimately meaningless soundbytes, that is all they are, but they have taken on a power in this digital age).
    The world we live in now has changed very markedly from a mere 50 years ago, I 'fear' for what comes next.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th July 2020), Harmony (28th July 2020), Icare (12th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th July 2020), Matthew (26th July 2020), palehorse (21st February 2021), rgray222 (26th July 2020), starlight (30th July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (27th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,192 times in 4,071 posts

Fear yes it polices itself. To a point, while people go silent. But it doesn't stop people thinking... I would guess all this time the silent majority has gotten bigger as they become aware of things they can no longer say or talk about.

Play a part with your subscription money or your attention. Starve some, feed others. Free market economy made these social media companies, it will make others too. There are alternatives to twitter, YouTube, facebook, etc. The alternatives have been around for a while, but are starting to get noticed because of the political cancellings. Most are as bad if not worst than their rivals in terms of their self-warranted moral arbitration; twitch, for example, is more proud and explicitly Woke than YouTube.

But then there are some that go directly against cancel culture. Parler, for example, has a policy of free speech in that you can report someone else's post only if it's illegal in the hosting country. Otherwise you can't report it. But you can respond to it directly, with your own words. It's an 'anti-twitter' stance, and Parler corp criticizes the cancel culture of twitter as a sort of key selling point of their platform.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th July 2020), Ernie Nemeth (26th July 2020), Ewan (27th July 2020), Harmony (28th July 2020), Icare (12th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th July 2020), palehorse (21st February 2021), rgray222 (27th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

When the silent are silent no more, that's when big change happens. We can only hope!

Here's a good talk on these very issues, came out yesterday.

~ Jimi Hendrix

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

anandacate (26th July 2020), atman (7th September 2020), Bill Ryan (26th July 2020), Icare (12th September 2020), Matthew (26th July 2020), rgray222 (26th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

The idea of the cancel culture is akin to the Nazi cleansing of the mid-1930s, or the Proletariat movement in Russia before the formation of the USSR, disappearing dissidents by the thousands. There are many other examples throughout the world of the use of this tactic.

Remove those voices that would or will oppose your views before the juggernaut political thrust. That way the people will find the popular view is the instigating party's, since its opponents were silenced before the movement became political.

It is happening now primarily in the USA, but the globalists are using this tactic in many other countries as well.

Question is: What is this culling of the intelligentsia and the silencing of counter views leading to?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

atman (7th September 2020), Bill Ryan (26th July 2020), Ewan (27th July 2020), Icare (12th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th July 2020), Matthew (26th July 2020), palehorse (21st February 2021), rgray222 (26th July 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

Question is: What is this culling of the intelligentsia and the silencing of counter views leading to?
    YouTube has been de-monitising for years. It's not as directly violent as a 1930's 'night of the long knives', where swaths people were slaughtered overnight, but does effect peoples ability to pay rent. Remember the 'YouTube shooter' Nasim Aghdam? She*1 had just gotten de-monitised by YouTube.

Here's what I can find about her experience of censorship. (source: https://mediakix.com/blog/nasim-aghd...emonetization/)

She had strong opinions as a vegan and member of PETA. Here's one of her song/videos: it contains disturbing images of animals being slaughtered/experimented on (YouTube link). I don't like the video, but it's a great pop song imho.

It's easy to miss the steady stream of (seemingly random and unjustified) cancellations. It's not like they all make headline news. But the unaccountable shadow-banning by these platforms has ruined lives... YouTube, Patron, PayPal

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

atman (7th September 2020), Bill Ryan (26th July 2020), Icare (12th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th July 2020), rgray222 (26th July 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

I have boycotted Facebook since they de-platformed Alex Jones.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th July 2020), Matthew (26th July 2020), rgray222 (26th July 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

The idea of the cancel culture is akin to the Nazi cleansing of the mid-1930s. There are many other examples throughout the world of the use of this tactic.
    In my wildest dreams I never thought that I would see a book burning in my lifetime but apparently I was wrong. "Your Bookshelf May Be Part of the Problem" or "Decolonize Your Bookshelf" is a kinder, gentler version of burning books but no less a book-burning exercise. When I pick up a book race and gender of the author are the furthest things from my mind. They play no role whatsoever as to why I choose a book to read.

Books are not forced upon me, I read because I have an occasional curiosity about certain subjects at various times in my life. The idea that a news source would ask/tell me to self-censor or remove any reading material fom my bookshelf is appalling.

It is amazing that this story first turned up on NPR, National Public Radio which is partially publically-funded.

Your Bookshelf Maybe Part of the Problem.

If you are white, take a moment to examine your bookshelf.
    Have you considered that, if you identify as white and read only the work of white authors, you are in some ways listening to an extension of your own voice on repeat? While the details and depth of experience may differ, white voices have dominated what has been considered canon for eons. That means non-white readers have had to process stories and historical events through a white author's lens.

Source: https://www.npr.org/2020/06/06/87091...m_term=nprnews

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th July 2020), ClearWater (26th July 2020), Constance (27th July 2020), Ernie Nemeth (27th July 2020), Eva2 (26th July 2020), Ewan (27th July 2020), Icare (12th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th July 2020), Matthew (26th July 2020), palehorse (21st February 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    The idea of the cancel culture is akin to the Nazi cleansing of the mid-1930s. There are many other examples throughout the world of the use of this tactic.
    In my wildest dreams I never thought that I would see a book burning in my lifetime but apparently I was wrong. "Your Bookshelf May Be Part of the Problem" or "Decolonize Your Bookshelf" is a kinder, gentler version of burning books but no less a book-burning exercise. When I pick up a book race and gender of the author are the furthest things from my mind. They play no role whatsoever as to why I choose a book to read.

Books are not forced upon me, I read because I have an occasional curiosity about certain subjects at various times in my life. The idea that a news source would ask/tell me to self-censor or remove any reading material fom my bookshelf is appalling.

It is amazing that this story first turned up on NPR, National Public Radio which is partially publically-funded.

Your Bookshelf Maybe Part of the Problem.

If you are white, take a moment to examine your bookshelf.
    Have you considered that, if you identify as white and read only the work of white authors, you are in some ways listening to an extension of your own voice on repeat? While the details and depth of experience may differ, white voices have dominated what has been considered canon for eons. That means non-white readers have had to process stories and historical events through a white author's lens.

Source: https://www.npr.org/2020/06/06/87091...m_term=nprnews
    Quote Books are not forced upon me, I read because I have an occasional curiosity about certain subjects at various times in my life. The idea that a news source would ask/tell me to self-censor or remove any reading material fom my bookshelf is appalling.
    Me too.

From the article linked:

Quote If you are white, take a moment to examine your bookshelf. What do you see? What books and authors have you allowed to influence your worldview, and how you process the issues of racism and prejudice toward the disenfranchised? Have you considered that, if you identify as white and read only the work of white authors, you are in some ways listening to an extension of your own voice on repeat? While the details and depth of experience may differ, white voices have dominated what has been considered canon for eons. That means non-white readers have had to process stories and historical events through a white author's lens. The problem goes deeper than that, anyway, considering that even now 76% of publishing professionals — the people you might call the gatekeepers — are white.
    I cannot rationalize this logic when, if stats are correct, the population ratio of whites and black in the U.S. is approx. 76% white.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

atman (7th September 2020), Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Ernie Nemeth (27th July 2020), Icare (12th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th July 2020), rgray222 (27th July 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I want to know who's writing this bilge. Media talking-points are a broken record at the moment, and it's getting more and more illogical with every passing day.

There is not one jot of common sense here, and I refuse to believe the whole world has suddenly lost all it's common sense. I've no doubt whatsoever it's being coordinated somehow, with people being paid, threatened, and silenced to advocate and popularize these new 'woke' ways of thinking. The why is clear: to insert a new program into the pliable minds of the masses -- a new way of (not) thinking. When people cannot even think, decide, and rationalize anything for themselves, they become the ultimate tool, the perfect slave.

Cancel-culture also demotivates independent thought and expression. People become too scared to speak up and speak out for fear of reprisal and cancellation. And that's exactly where we are, Orwell's nightmare.
    Last edited by Mark (Star Mariner); 27th July 2020 at 15:05.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

atman (7th September 2020), Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Ernie Nemeth (27th July 2020), Eva2 (27th July 2020), Ewan (27th July 2020), Icare (12th September 2020), Matthew (27th July 2020), rgray222 (27th July 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I've got several books on my shelves by non-white authors, I'm alright.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Anka (31st August 2020), atman (7th September 2020), Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Ernie Nemeth (27th July 2020), Icare (12th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th July 2020), palehorse (21st February 2021), rgray222 (27th July 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

I want to know who's writing this bilge.
    There is not one jot of common sense here, and I refuse to believe the whole world has suddenly lost all it's common sense. I've no doubt whatsoever it's being coordinated somehow, with people being paid, threatened, and silenced to advocate and popularize these new 'woke' ways of thinking. The why is clear: to insert a new program into the pliable minds of the masses -- a new way of (not) thinking. When people cannot even think, decide, and rationalize anything for themselves, they become the ultimate tool, the perfect slave.

Cancel-culture also demotivates independent thought and expression. People become too scared to speak up and speak out for fear of reprisal and cancellation. And that's exactly where we are, Orwell's nightmare.
    Your questions are certainly valid, who is doing this and for what purpose, why?

There are only two ways to accelerate change in society, even change that people don't want, fear and anger. Racism is a double-edged sword people are both afraid of racism and they are deeply angered by it. Whether it is real or perceived it makes no difference whatsoever as long as people believe that racism exists in society people will acquiesce to allow for change.

That is why this new term came into being, systemic racism. Once you have people believing that the system is structurally racist then it is no longer to be discussed or debated. If you attempt to question it then you must be part of the problem, you are quickly tagged as a racist. The cancel culture may start on social media but it gets its real power from mainstream media, they are fully onboard. Anyone that has indiscretions in their past has intentionally been targeted as an example. Anyone who offers any form of resistance will be targeted, the more prominent the individual the better.

So what changes are these people wanting to make?
    • A move away from capitalism to socialism
    • The removal of Donald Trump
    • Political power
    • Financial power
    • Open borders on a worldwide basis to destroy culture and defeat nationalism
    • Larger government
    • Global governance
    The who is a much more difficult question, in the United States it is the party that is out of power and wants it back. The democrats.

Around the world, it is easy to identify these people on a broad basis but more difficult when you start getting into specifics. It is certainly globalists that populate the European Union and the United Nations. Also in today's world China has the most to gain if we move much further towards a global government

To achieve their one-world government goal it is imperative that the United States must fail. That is why we are living through the perfect storm a pandemic, race riots, and at the same time talk of abolishing the police. People are in fear of losing their health, jobs, incomes, and their personal security that they are willing to accept whatever change is on offer.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

atman (7th September 2020), Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Ernie Nemeth (27th July 2020), Ewan (27th July 2020), Icare (12th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th July 2020), Matthew (27th July 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

There is a bit of chicken/egg situation in the media to my mind. I know there are agendas and potentially editors in bed/controlled by alphabet agencies but do the majority of reporters/journalists drive the agendas or just jump on current topics in order to seem relevant. I'm sure a lot are too short sighted to see past anything wider than pleasing their chief and getting likes and re-tweets.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Ernie Nemeth (27th July 2020), Icare (12th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th July 2020), rgray222 (27th July 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I want to know who's writing this bilge. Media talking-points are a broken record at the moment, and it's getting more and more illogical with every passing day.
    Gamer-gate was happening earlier in the decade. Since gamer-gate it's been getting, as you put it: more and more illogical. Gamer-gate is the first I can see of the woke-push. But it's not slowed down and over the last few years its invaded our entertainment and news.

Having started earlier, the world of games is ahead of everything else. With games, only recently, we had The Last of Us Part II fiasco, which deserves it's own thread. Long story short~: they made a sequel to a popular game, but twisted the alpha-male hero character, and pushed a new lesbian character who early on kills the much loved alpha-male. Needless to say, free market economy works and the consumers rejected the non-stop illogical nonsense being pushed onto them, invading their favorite game. Invading and insulting the players in the process

In the world of games we have Twitch, which is a video sharing site for gamers; you record yourself playing games and upload it so others can watch.

But because the gamer scene has had more years of woke being pushed on it, Twitch had started earlier with its illogicalness, before twitter or YouTube. Here's how far gone Twitch had gotten on 16 May 2020 for example: (Twitch Gets Woke YouTube video by Sargon of Akkad). <-- that little gem of a video shows how Twitch positioned themselves and took things up a notch

So is it a surprise when Twitch are accused of banning someone for giving The Last of Us Part II bad reviews? Ban one and the rest will fall in line because of fear right? Twitch's 'Safety Adversary Council' in action. If you insult the The Last of Us Part II then you are insulting their whole ideology. And that's. just. it. We are having an ideology pushed onto us. Woke Mafia
    Cancel Culture
    Here is Sargon talking about gamer gate back in 2015 when it was almost old news: #Gamergate's Sargon of Akkad Graces LwC | Louder With Crowder (YouTube link).

I don't think it's happening because of lack of common sense, or an accident. There's too much parity between gamer gate in 2014 and what's going on generally now. It's the push of an ideology
    Last edited by Matthew; 27th July 2020 at 19:56.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Ernie Nemeth (27th July 2020), Ewan (22nd August 2020), Icare (12th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th July 2020), rgray222 (27th July 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Quote Posted by YoYoYo (here)
    Quote Posted by silvanelf (here)
    Here you can see the hypocrisy of the Right.
    Left and right are overplayed constructs imo. This so called 'Right' is simply anyone who speaks out against things like BLM the organisation, trans women's rights, or challenges other extreme ideological positions. Take Zuby for example in this reddit article about how he got in trouble with twitter (link). He's the right now apparently ?lolwut. That type of labeling is lazy or naive or both
    You are right -- no pun intended. I fell into the trap of thinking along the scheme of "Left vs Right."

I assumed that all the signees of Harper's letter belong to the Right ... but that's not true.

Quote Thomas Chatterton Williams, who wrote the Harper's letter, admitted today that Glenn Greenwald was kept off the letter b/c other signees didn't like his views.
    The signers of the letter against the 'cancel culture' had cancelled Glenn Greenwald from signing it.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Icare (12th September 2020), Matthew (27th July 2020), rgray222 (27th July 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here you can see the hypocrisy of the Right.
    I've absolutely no doubt those on the right are hypocrites. The way you said it though, it's as if the left is exonerated or something?... Left, center, right - hypocrisy is as rife as humans are
    Last edited by Matthew; 27th July 2020 at 20:26.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Icare (12th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th July 2020), rgray222 (27th July 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

But we do know why they are doing it. 'They' are the globalists, the deep state, the financiers, the bankers, the industrialists, the tech gurus, the blue-bloods, the royals, the Vatican, the United Nations and the new golden child...China.

'They' want a world with no borders that has race proportions in line with global percentages - and whites are only a little more than 10% of that number. So in the west, where the majority is white, the proportions are wrong and do not reflect the race proportions in rest of the world. Since the globalists are moving their headquarters to China, a more representative attitude toward race must be inculcated into the minds of the whites in the western world.

We are being put in our place. Our enclaves, the nations of the west, are under ideological siege. Whites are being marginalized to make room for minorities under the guise of normalizing minority representation in all areas of civil life.

The end game, for this century, is the rise of the east and the domination of Asian culture, values, and attitudes. To be precise, it is an ideological move towards communism, a dictatorial mode of governance far more malign than our present culture.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

atman (7th September 2020), Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Icare (12th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th July 2020), Matthew (27th July 2020), rgray222 (28th July 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th July 2020), Ernie Nemeth (28th July 2020), Eva2 (28th July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th July 2020), rgray222 (28th July 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It's the push of an ideology
    What's astonishing to me is how many are just rolling over and accepting it when it flies so utterly against the face of basic logic. To ban voice chat in gaming because it's a disadvantage to those who don't have mics is like saying 'ban all cars because it's unfair to those who don't drive.' We've now entered upside down, back to front twilight zone world.

As for the tattooed trans-person in that video, with multi-coloured hair and antlers. If I called her a man in a wig, is that more offensive than her saying it's a fact that "most gamers are white-supremacist"? Frankly, I thought the central gist of 'wokeness' was that assuming stereotypes and calling people toxic names was wrong.

...This is why social justice warrior ideologues should never be given a position of influence, over anything, ever, because it's never about fairness, or facts, or logic, just agenda and ideology.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th July 2020), Ernie Nemeth (28th July 2020), Eva2 (30th July 2020), Ewan (22nd August 2020), Icare (12th September 2020), Matthew (18th January 2021), rgray222 (28th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 12 18 LastLast