+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Unique Approach to Remote Viewing

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Ed Dawson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default A Unique Approach to Remote Viewing

To the best of my knowledge, Edmund Meadows has a rather unique approach to the subject. His materials also include techniques for personal spiritual development.

WARNING: Edmund does not suffer fools and the intellectually disadvantaged. His materials are guarded by the appearance of him being quite mad. Only someone at or above the awareness level 'Recognition' will see the truth and value of his techniques. Anyone below Recognition will leave, convinced he's a nut.

http://www.viking-z.org/index.htm

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ed Dawson For This Post:

Anka (18th July 2020), Bluegreen (18th July 2020), ClearWater (18th July 2020), EFO (18th July 2020), mountain_jim (18th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th July 2020), Tintin (18th July 2020), toppy (18th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Default Re: A Unique Approach to Remote Viewing

Quote Posted by Ed Dawson (here)
    To the best of my knowledge, Edmund Meadows has a rather unique approach to the subject. His materials also include techniques for personal spiritual development.

WARNING: Edmund does not suffer fools and the intellectually disadvantaged. His materials are guarded by the appearance of him being quite mad. Only someone at or above the awareness level 'Recognition' will see the truth and value of his techniques. Anyone below Recognition will leave, convinced he's a nut.

http://www.viking-z.org/index.htm
    Thank you Ed Dawson for VERY INTERESTING information and lecture!!!

I'm practicing this from a long time and its work...I'm only reading the introduction but is worth a very close approach.Thank you again!

"When the recipient is virtuous, they will put any effects down to their superior intelligence. However this approach will neutralise villains. There is a pagan maxim, "Do good to your enemies as it confuses them terribly". "

Taken from here:Remote Psychotherapy.
    Last edited by EFO; 18th July 2020 at 19:10.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (18th July 2020), Ed Dawson (19th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th July 2020), toppy (19th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread