+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: PubMed science journal states 5G "could produce virus-like structures such as coronavirus"

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Default PubMed science journal states 5G "could produce virus-like structures such as coronavirus"

Taken Directly from Pub Med website

From the Journal of Biol Regul Homeost Agents

. 2020 Jul 16;34(4). doi: 10.23812/20-269-E-4. Online ahead of print.
    5G Technology and induction of coronavirus in skin cells

M Fioranelli 1, A Sepehri 1, M G Roccia 1, M Jafferany 2, O Y Olisova 3, K M Lomonosov 3, T Lotti 1 3
    Affiliations expand

PMID: 32668870 DOI: 10.23812/20-269-E-4

Abstract

In this research, we show that 5G millimeter waves could be absorbed by dermatologic cells acting like antennas, transferred to other cells and play the main role in producing Coronaviruses in biological cells. DNA is built from charged electrons and atoms and has an inductor-like structure. This structure could be divided into linear, toroid and round inductors. Inductors interact with external electromagnetic waves, move and produce some extra waves within the cells. The shapes of these waves are similar to shapes of hexagonal and pentagonal bases of their DNA source. These waves produce some holes in liquids within the nucleus. To fill these holes, some extra hexagonal and pentagonal bases are produced. These bases could join to each other and form virus-like structures such as Coronavirus. To produce these viruses within a cell, it is necessary that the wavelength of external waves be shorter than the size of the cell. Thus 5G millimeter waves could be good candidates for applying in constructing virus-like structures such as Coronaviruses (COVID-19) within cells.

My immediate thoughts are:

1. I would encourage all those on PA who have been foolishly dismissive of this correlation to re- evaluate their stance.

2. I would encourage all those reading this to participate in the resistance against 5 G.

3. In September several thousand 5 G satellites will begin massively irradiating the planet with a major increase in 5 G frequencies. IMO This article coming out now - is an example of the Cabal telling us what they are doing - before they do it and if we allow it to occur unopposed - according to their religion - we have agreed to have it done to us.

IMO the unresisted turning on of these satelites will very likely be the cause of an epic second wave leading to: major lockdowns, dramatic increases in deaths and hospitalizations, vaccination mandates, a stock market correction and further economic decline, no presidential debates and mail in election only. We all know the mask mandates and social distancing have nothing to do with official narrative and are being mercilessly pushed to prevent our resistance to what is planned.

4. The cabal is now initiating a full court press and their once occult plans for a dystopian NWO are becoming rapidly more transparent by the day.

5. What will you be doing to prevent what is coming. If not you then who... If not now then when....

Blessings Luke

https://www.infowars.com/watch-live-...in-skin-cells/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	5G-VIRUS-IMAGE.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	43937   Click image for larger version

Name:	NEW-TRICK-IMAGE.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	142.9 KB
ID:	43936  
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 23rd July 2020 at 04:11.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd July 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th July 2020), ExomatrixTV (30th August 2023), Jad (23rd July 2020), Jayke (22nd July 2020), mountain_jim (23rd July 2020), norman (23rd July 2020), onawah (23rd July 2020), Sadieblue (23rd July 2020), selinam (22nd July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd July 2020), Valerie Villars (1st August 2020), wegge (26th July 2020), XelNaga (23rd July 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Default Re: PubMed science journal states 5G "could produce virus-like structures such as coronavirus"

What do people think of this ? Can't be doing Ickey's stock value much harm.

Here's the lead author: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Massimo_Fioranelli

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th August 2023), Jayke (22nd July 2020), Luke Holiday (23rd July 2020), onawah (23rd July 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Default Re: PubMed science journal states 5G "could produce virus-like structures such as coronavirus"

He's basically saying the double-helix can act like an induction coil if the wavelength is small enough (which it is with 5G) to be comparable to distances in involved in the organic molecular structures.

Then it vibrates, creates polygon-like "holes" in the cellular liquid and these holes then get filled (by the body's immune reaction presumably ?) with base-pairs according to the shape of the induced field (and subsequent "hole") and that's how the virus is "assembled".

Pretty esoteric, but then all biotech is these days. If you don't think the most advanced, well funded labs in the world are working with exactly this type of "tech", they're sure not working on "Watson & Crick" lego models seeing which parts fit together

Excellent !

Last edited by indigopete; 22nd July 2020 at 19:21.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (27th July 2020), ExomatrixTV (30th August 2023), Jayke (22nd July 2020), Luke Holiday (22nd July 2020), mountain_jim (23rd July 2020), onawah (23rd July 2020), Sadieblue (23rd July 2020), Valerie Villars (1st August 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE]=indigopete;1368199]What do people think of this ? Can't be doing Ickey's stock value much harm.[QUOTE]

...also .Dr, Kaufman, Dr Cowan, Arthur Firstenburg, Jon Rappoport, Rudolph Steiner and many others.....
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 24th July 2020 at 14:23.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

onawah (23rd July 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by indigopete (here)
    What do people think of this ? Can't be doing Ickey's stock value much harm.

Here's the lead author: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Massimo_Fioranelli
    ... thanks for the upgrade...
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 23rd July 2020 at 03:21.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Akasha (30th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Could someone please put all that in layman's terms? Thanks
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th August 2023), Luke Holiday (23rd July 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Name:  th (11).jpg
Views: 709
Size:  4.9 KB
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I'll give decribing the big picture a shot...

Very big picture: If we allow the PTB to flip the switch in September a lot of people are going to get sick and many will die.

Smaller big picture:

1, After Reading the incredibly researched and extensively scientifically referenced, Invisible Rainbow by Arthur Firstenburg - I believe whenever there are major changes to the earths EM field bad things happen (ex:epi/pandemics) to all life forms that are dependent on that field. The human Mind, Body, Spirit system (MBSS) is especially affected, as it has to adjust it's own EM settings(ie chi, pranic, chakra flow) to the earths inorganic (man-made) EM changes. Individual affects to the human MBSS's vary in a spectrum pattern similar to a bell curve with the majority of the population affected in some way seen under the large part of the curve, severe cases are at the high end of the curve and minimal to no affect is on the back end of the curve.

My understanding at present, is the MBSS method of adjusting on the physical level is through creating a detox reaction in order to allow cells, tissues, organs, bodily systems to readily adjust to the EM changes. This Detox reaction involves the creation of exosomes/virus's in order to accomplish this task. Once this process is initiated -lethal/severe illness problems can occur when the toxicity is severe combined with a weakened constitution due to immunocomprimise, excessively toxicity, excessive loss of seminal fluid, excessive use of stimulants, old age, etc.

2. This scientific article published in a mainstream science journal describes what happens cellularly when the skins cells are subjected to frequencies congruent with the bandwidths of 5 G.

3. To be honest, I cannot hope to simplify that process beyond what has been already been presented.

4. I am very concerned about what is going happen when the thousands of 5 G satelites are turned on in September.

5. This is why it is so important to be as healthy in MBSS as possible when they flip that switch.

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 23rd July 2020 at 14:27.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th August 2023), happyuk (31st July 2020), Jayke (29th July 2020), marielle (25th July 2020), onawah (23rd July 2020), XelNaga (23rd July 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

That's pretty much what I thought, just wanted to be sure. Thanks.
    So far, the only protection (other than good health) that I've seen which seems like it would be effective in protecting from 5G is clothing, curtains and house paint made with metal.
    I am not aware of any devices that are really effective, but I could be wrong about that.
    If there are any, they are probably fairly expensive, so out of reach for a lot of people.
    ( Exomatrix would probably be a good person to check with on that.)
    I imagine living in a cave would offer sufficient protection.
    I'm already finding it to be less comfortable being outdoors, even in the woods where the trees and surrounding hills seem to offer some protection, at least.
    But I am particularly sensitive to emfs.
    Even people who survive the next ramping up in September will no doubt be experiencing more stress. a loss of intelligence and focus, depression, etc.
    I'm hoping for a miracle, because at this juncture, it seems like that is what it's going to take to reverse this massive genocide in the works.
    We've been through all this before on the forum, it's just that it's the actual implementation of 5G globally is much more imminent now.

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I'll give decribing the big picture a shot...

Very big picture: If we allow the PTB to flip the switch in September a lot of people are going to get sick and many will die.

Smaller big picture:

1, After Reading the incredibly researched and extensively scientifically referenced, Invisible Rainbow by Arthur Firstenburg - I believe whenever there are major changes to the earths EM field bad things happen (ex:epi/pandemics) to all life forms that are dependent on that field. The human Mind, Body, Spirit systems (MBSS) is especially affected, as it has to adjust it's own EM settings(ie chi, pranic, chakra flow) to the earths inorganic (man-made) EM changes. Individual affects to the human MBSS's vary in a spectrum pattern similar to a bell curve with the majority of the population affected in some way seen under the large part of the curve, severe cases are at the high end of the curve and minimal to no affect is on the back end of the curve.

My understanding at present, is the MBSS method of adjusting on the physical level is through creating a detox reaction in order to allow cells, tissues, organs, bodily systems to readily adjust to the EM changes. This Detox reaction involves the creation of exosomes/virus's in order to accomplish this task. Once this process is initiated -lethal/severe illness problems can occur when the toxicity is severe combined with a weakened constitution due to immunocomprimise, excessively toxicity, excessive loss of seminal fluid, excessive use of stimulants, old age, etc.

2. This scientific article published in a mainstream science journal describes what happens cellularly when the skins cells are subjected to frequencies congruent with the bandwidths of 5 G.

3. To be honest, I cannot hope to simplify that process beyond what has been already been presented.

4. I am very concerned about what is going happen when the thousands of 5 G satelites are turned on in September.

5. This is why it is so important to be as healthy in MBSS as possible when they flip that switch.

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by onawah; 23rd July 2020 at 05:00.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th August 2023), Luke Holiday (23rd July 2020), Sadieblue (23rd July 2020), Valerie Villars (1st August 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,661 times in 2,080 posts

I wonder if this was one of the reasons why they outlawed lead based paint years ago. It maybe would have provided protection from 5g and any satellite arrays of the contents of your home? Just a thought I'm throwing out there.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd July 2020), Eligos (2nd August 2020), ExomatrixTV (30th August 2023), onawah (8th September 2020), XelNaga (23rd July 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So far, the only protection (other than good health) that I've seen which seems like it would be effective in protecting from 5G is clothing, curtains and house paint made with metal.

... Just curious ...(like Radio/TV/) If my phone would work while while I am wearing cloths or in my curtained, lead paint home how would it protect my MBSS from the 5 G frequencies?

Onawah, if their is anything that can protect from the 5 G frequencies I would cherish that knowledge . At present the only protection that I am aware of is: A vibrant, healthy MBSS and living in areas without or less of a 5 G fingerprint.

Blessings Luke

Blessings

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd July 2020), ExomatrixTV (30th August 2023), onawah (8th September 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

To understand how to shield from 5G would require understanding the frequencies involved. Only then could a Faraday Cage be built to the proper mesh density.

For instance, they say a microwave oven will shield your phone from receiving a signal. But not so. Try it. The microwaves are a different frequency and they do not shield cell phone frequencies. If they increase the frequency at the cell tower, which is the goal, then the microwave oven might just work.

Where is Nick Matkin when you need him?

this thread is discussing the issue:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...03#post1368403
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 23rd July 2020 at 14:57. Reason: added link
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Akasha (30th July 2020), Arcturian108 (23rd July 2020), ExomatrixTV (30th August 2023), Luke Holiday (23rd July 2020), onawah (8th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

The article — which was an editorial (i.e. an opinion piece, not a paper or study of any kind) — has now been removed. It was certainly never peer-reviewed in any form.

I read the whole thing (did anyone else?), and it was written rather as if by a bright high school kid. The thesis was 100% speculative, and there was a very great deal wrong with it. I've saved the abstract as a PDF, but the rest of the editorial has been withdrawn. (And rightly so! )

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (26th July 2020), Adi (25th July 2020), Akasha (30th July 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th July 2020), Ernie Nemeth (26th July 2020), ExomatrixTV (30th August 2023), kudzy (26th July 2020), Luke Holiday (26th July 2020), Valerie Villars (1st August 2020), Yoda (26th July 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

For what it's worth, my own current suspicion is that any link is likely to be with the Gates Vaccine, not the virus.
    Last edited by norman; 26th July 2020 at 08:29.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

7alon (26th July 2020), Bill Ryan (25th July 2020), Ernie Nemeth (26th July 2020), ExomatrixTV (30th August 2023), Luke Holiday (26th July 2020), onawah (25th July 2020), Valerie Villars (1st August 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 256 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The article — which was an editorial (i.e. an opinion piece, not a paper or study of any kind) — has now been removed. It was certainly never peer-reviewed in any form.

I read the whole thing (did anyone else?), and it was written rather as if by a bright high school kid. The thesis was 100% speculative, and there was a very great deal wrong with it. I've saved the abstract as a PDF, but the rest of the editorial has been withdrawn. (And rightly so! )
    Staggering the lengths persons will go to advance their cause (a work of fiction in a medical science journal, that is obsessive surely) - never ceases to amaze me!
    Last edited by Adi; 25th July 2020 at 23:43.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th July 2020), Ernie Nemeth (27th July 2020), ExomatrixTV (30th August 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

It indeed has been withdrawn
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32668870/

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colla For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), ExomatrixTV (30th August 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

From what I've read, the authers (M Fioranelli and A Sepehri) of the withdrawn paper -> https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32668870/ have written quite some controversial papers. They are not highly regarded researchers in the field.

However one name does give credit to this paper. Prof. Dr. Torello Lotti, https://dhahranderma.com/teams/professor-torello-lotti/
    Prof. Lotti is professor of Dermatology and Venereology at the G. Marconi university in Rome. He visits universities all over Italy and Europe. He is the director of the institute of Dermatology.
    Prof. Lotti has over 700 papers published on pubmed, his total scientific production is of 2079 papers and 61 published books.

Why would such a respected and credible person have his name tied to this paper? Makes me wonder if there is more to this research. Does he really have something to do with this paper? If yes, it boosts the credibility of the paper in my opinion.
    Last edited by Colla; 26th July 2020 at 08:20. Reason: Last sentence, makes me wonder... filling in my thoughts now

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Colla For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th August 2023), onawah (8th September 2020), wegge (26th July 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

... I disagree.. Here is the lead author -
    https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Massimo_Fioranelli

Massimo Fioranelli
    Università Telematica Guglielmo Marconi · Department of Nuclear Physics, sub-nuclear and radiation.
    Associate professor of physiology

He has a bonafide:

Publications
    Reads
    Citations

No offense, but I think I am going to take these scientists "opinion" over yours on this subject every day of the week and twice on Sunday -

Just because the work was removed does not mean it should be dismissed - in fact - it means just the opposite. If the establishment is deleting the study from an already published scientific journal - it is very likely because that study is where the truth begins!.

Also an NIH approved Peer reviewed Journal would be very careful what is allowed in their editorial sections - as their reputation is at stake. The research study in question, was approved by the journal editors -again their jobs and reputations are stake regarding what they approve for the editorial section of the journal.

One has to question why this study was removed: First of all, lets not forget the rigors it requires to have any article published in a Pub med, peer reviewed scientific journal. I am very suspiciously curious of the reasons given for the article's removal which I have been unable to ascertain. I do have a full copy of the study being sent to me and will share it when it arrives.

I am led to believe that it was likely removed for the same reasons David Icke's interview with Brian Rose was deleted from You Tube: If you will recall the reason given was that he mentioned the connection between 5 G and Covid 19.. Also all of the major social media platforms have followed suite regarding any mention of Covid relating to 5 G.

For those who believe that the study was fiction then I would ask the following

1. How does the study get into a published Pub med peer-reviewed science journal?

2, Why the violation of First Amendment rights in regards to talking about a correlation between 5 G and Covid on You Tube and social media platforms

3. Can you explain the 100's of scientific references in Arthur Firstenburg's Book, The Invisible Rainbow related to this topic

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 26th July 2020 at 18:58.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th August 2023), onawah (8th September 2020), wegge (26th July 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    For what it's worth, my own current suspicion is that any link is likely to be with the Gates Vaccine, not the virus.
    Agreed. As Dr Judy Mikovits mentions in Plandemic; 5G can affect the condition, but it appears to just amplify what is already there (cytokine storm). I'm much more concerned about the vaccines, especially since HCQ+Azithromycin+Zinc has been mentioned as both a cure and form of vaccine already (and is very very cheap).

The only people the treatment didn't work on, from what I remember reading, were people with other chronic conditions that likely were the main cause for their deaths, not covid19.

Why make more? Waste money on 'research', additional production etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Judy Mikovits 5G.png
Views:	87
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	43968  
    Last edited by 7alon; 26th July 2020 at 11:36.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th August 2023), Luke Holiday (26th July 2020), onawah (8th September 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)

1. How does the study get into a published Pub med peer-reviewed science journal?
    But it wasn't a peer-reviewed study. It wasn't a "study" of any kind. Nothing was "studied!"

It was a speculative, theoretical editorial. The word 'EDITORIAL' was right there at the top of the article, in upper case.

The gene sequencing clearly shows the strong relationship with other coronaviruses, with the addition of the polybasic furin cleavage site PRRA, a smoking gun showing how that was artificially spliced in.

Just maybe, irradiating fragments of DNA might result in odd nucleotides being created (most likely, broken off) here and there. But generating odd nucleotides and generating an entire multi-functional, highly efficient virus that targets various human receptors just as if it were a weapon, are entirely different.

SARS-CoV-2 features 29,811 nucleotides, all perfectly arranged to do their job. That's a monkeys-on-a-typewriter thing. Like a toddler with alphabet blocks rolling them around on a carpet, and somehow creating a Shakespeare sonnet. It can't happen.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (27th July 2020), Akasha (30th July 2020), ExomatrixTV (30th August 2023)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I read the whole thing (did anyone else?),
    )
    Great!! Could you upload the file or send an attatchment.

Thank you

Luke

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th August 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast