+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 11

Thread: [HOAXER] Charlie Ward about the reset rollout (and much else)

1. Link to Post #201
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

Default Re: [HOAXER] Charlie Ward about the reset rollout (and much else)

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Indeed!

This sleepy person here, clearly needing a pillow, does believe Biden is alive and well.

This is so very silly and blatantly self-promoting. If something major is set to happen in a few hours' time, what purpose is served by leaking it earlier that day?? Just wait till tomorrow, and then present a full, detailed analysis. (And besides, you don't get to look a fool if you're wrong.)

I do think there's persuasive evidence that this isn't over yet, and that the US military may play a part in the resolution of the situation. But videos like this are just so, so dumb.
    1. If Charlie's right, I'll stick the thread. ("Peg" it to the top of the section it's in.)
    2. If he's wrong, this thread is being moved to the Known Hoaxes and other Bad Information section.
    The prediction of Charlie Ward DID come true, but only on another timeline. Don't you know that, Bill? And it's because of your skepticism it didn't happen in our current timeline, thank you Bill.. pfff..

Just kidding of course. Although I firmly believe in multiple timelines and I also believe that we influence them with our thoughts and intentions, I believe even more so that certain individuals who claim to be priviliged with information you and I don't get and make predictions with fixed dates and times always get 'punished' by the universe by never being right. You can always bet on that. I agree that CW is off the mark most of the time. He sometimes has some good info in between the disinfo, but that info is most of time easily found elsewhere, so no reason to watch his video's for me.

I know how David Wilcock always said: " see you at my I Told You So Party in 2013" and then went quiet after Dec. 21 2012 for a while. At the very least he did that. But Charlie Ward just never pauses for a moment.

There is one law in this universe that seems to work everytime: don't play the prophet. If it happens, it only happens on God's time. The lesson Charlie Ward & co. need to learn is humility and modesty. Saying "tomorrow at noon this and that will happen, trust me" is an ego thing that needs some fixing.

And I agree with what you said Bill, that this doesn't mean the military is not going to play a major role in this. But they for sure will not tell you in full detail how and when their plan will proceed. That indeed is common sense and a basic understanding of military tactics.
    Last edited by BoR; 8th February 2021 at 00:36.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2021), Brigantia (8th February 2021), Franny (8th February 2021), greybeard (9th February 2021), Hym (8th February 2021), janette (26th March 2021), Journeyman (2nd March 2021), RunningDeer (8th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #202
    Thanks

So basically, nobody really knows whats going on for real behind the scenes.

We have all these deceivers trying to inspire positivity through this whole scheme which is itself not a bad thing to be positive and all but to what end ?

Are we really f***ed ? Are we entering the end times ? Is the weather happening now a result of controlled manipulation of it and if so for what ? Bring onto this world an other ice age ?

What about the D-Wave quantum computer ? Is this real and if so, are they really tapping into other dimensions and trying to summon atrocities into our reality ?

Are they going to really roll out the great reset plan and doom us all ?

What the heck is going on ?

So many questions unanswered, so many possible outcomes...

Why are we enduring this, is there hope at all ? Do white hats really exist and if so do they have the necessities to do something about all of this or do we have to start running into the hills and hide until we die ?

Why is it so hard to live in peace and harmony on this planet.

I guess praying the universe is the only thing left to do is it ?

Anyways, I wish I knew like most of us all what is going to happen and what can we do to save ourselves, our souls...

Thanks

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CaptnNemo For This Post:

Franny (8th February 2021), greybeard (9th February 2021), janette (26th March 2021), RunningDeer (8th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #203
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

A few reasons why Charlie Ward may be untrustworthy.

A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2021), Brigantia (8th February 2021), Gwin Ru (5th March 2021), janette (26th March 2021), RunningDeer (8th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #204
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

I think it boils down to profits and what constitute profit? Well, it isn't always financial is it? Sometimes the profit is for the ego! Some people have insatiable insecurity to the point they become actresses and actors where they develop an exterior locus of identity and only value themselves as others see them! These usually are the less confident types! Tells evident in the less secure, would be ducking out, running for cover making every 'reason' under the sun seem reasonable but never call it an excuse and it was never a lie you see? It was always an 'operational failure'!! Roll eyes here and rightfully so I might add!!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Franny (9th February 2021), janette (26th March 2021), RunningDeer (8th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #205
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Franny (here)
    A few reasons why Charlie Ward may be untrustworthy.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th April 2021 at 10:25.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2021), Brigantia (9th February 2021), Franny (9th February 2021), janette (26th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #206
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Pardon me here if off, but isn't Cliff's rep also "Less than stellar?"
    He's quite stellar here in explaining why the info put out by Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes, etc. is not only wrong but quite dangerous, and how one can avoid falling into these pitfalls.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2021), Brigantia (9th February 2021), Franny (9th February 2021), janette (26th March 2021), Journeyman (9th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #207
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Watch the video. I'd recommend it.
    I did watch it before I posted. That's where I got the, "Less than stellar" comment from because it's what Cliff and and used in describing and talking about Simon, Charlie and the "Amigos". I have all of the old reports Cliff did with the web bot w/ George Ure and quite honestly their batting average on predictions wasn't super! I used them and even bought some stocks and based on my experience they were not all that much better than random maybe 45% if that and I'm probably being generous for any accuracy. From my stand point it's like Simon Parks doing an interview or video of all the reasons the web bot was/is less than stellar! They need to look in the mirror and maybe critic their own records and past. I'm so sick of 'grease balls' (for lack of a better term) coming out making statements and hearings and investigations into other grease balls! I think this is all getting quite dangerous and this friction of fan bases now arguing back and forth over 'who's dog is bigger' appears to be the result! I guess I fail to see how another 'grease ball' with a lagging track record makes it any less dangerous in his critic. Especially when the fan bases are now arguing and debating if not making threats back and forth over who's guru is better, or more 'stellar' as the case may be. I think they are both bad to be honest.
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 9th February 2021 at 07:25.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Alan (9th February 2021), Franny (9th February 2021), Iancorgi (9th February 2021), janette (26th March 2021), One (9th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #208
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Watch the video. I'd recommend it.
    I did watch it before I posted. That's where I got the, "Less than stellar" comment from because it's what Cliff and and used in describing and talking about Simon, Charlie and the "Amigos". I have all of the old reports Cliff did with the web bot w/ George Ure and quite honestly their batting average on predictions wasn't super! I used them and even bought some stocks and based on my experience they were not all that much better than random maybe 45% if that and I'm probably being generous for any accuracy. From my stand point it's like Simon Parks doing an interview or video of all the reasons the web bot was/is less than stellar! They need to look in the mirror and maybe critic their own records and past. I'm so sick of 'grease balls' (for lack of a better term) coming out making statements and hearings and investigations into other grease balls! I think this is all getting quite dangerous and this friction of fan bases now arguing back and forth over 'who's dog is bigger' appears to be the result! I guess I fail to see how another 'grease ball' with a lagging track record makes it any less dangerous in his critic. Especially when the fan bases are now arguing and debating if not making threats back and forth over who's guru is better, or more 'stellar' as the case may be. I think they are both bad to be honest.
    I think a lot depends on how you present your claims and if you seek to make money off them.

Predicting what's going to happen isn't easy, if it were we'd all do it. So if someone says, 'based on x,y and z I think this is likely to happen' then I don't hold it against them, they've 'shown their workings'.

If someone says 'I have secret sources which I won't reveal' then again, I don't have a problem with that any more than with a mainstream journalist that says the same but I don't think you should then expect a free pass if the info turns out to be rubbish. Certainly if you're offering even bigger insights for those that are within a paywall you invite all the healthy scepticism you receive.

In this case Charlie has the patter of the salesman that he once was and he's translated that into a sizable monetised digital platform. I trust his insight into global geopolitics precisely as much as his advice on purchasing a timeshare in Alicante...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (9th February 2021), Dorjezigzag (23rd March 2021), Franny (9th February 2021), janette (26th March 2021), onawah (26th March 2021), One (9th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #209
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

The Sound of Freedom The True Story of Child Trafficking with Mel k & Charlie Ward

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Om4PiwvseX0K/
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

janette (26th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #210
    Language
    English
    Thanks

QFS WITH NICHOLAS VENIAMIN & CHARLIE WARD

Quantum Financial System --my favourite subject
    Chris

https://www.bitchute.com/video/58P7pBOOFIQR/

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (23rd March 2021), janette (26th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #211
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ALL THE PROOF IS OUT THERE WITH MEL K & CHARLIE WARD

https://www.bitchute.com/video/p6Lnx33veBTf/

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (23rd March 2021), janette (26th March 2021), Journeyman (23rd March 2021)

23. Link to Post #212
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Charlie Ward Discusses Evergreen, Mainstream Media, Vaccines and Trump with Nicholas Veniamin

When you get past Charlies "inappropriate" sense of humour in the first part --some really good information.
    Chris

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7ik2rLqHlHR2/

24. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (26th March 2021)

25. Link to Post #213
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Charlie Ward 'Patriot Streetfighter' With Connecting the dots with Jason Q

26. Link to Post #214
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Q & A WITH SIMON PARKES & CHARLIE WARD 4.17.21

This one really got me scratching my head --first part beyond my understanding -- however a lot of interest in the second half..
    Not saying any of it true
    Chris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 11