+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 10 11 LastLast

Thread: [HOAXER] Charlie Ward about the reset rollout (and much else)

1. Link to Post #181
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: [HOAXER] Charlie Ward about the reset rollout (and much else)

Discussions with Robert David Steele, Sacha Stone, Simon Parkes & Charlie Ward
    Khrushchev speech very revealing

This is worth listening to .
    Chris

https://drcharlieward.com/discussion...utm_term=Email
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

janette (26th March 2021), RunningDeer (4th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #182
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Khrushchev speech very revealing

This is worth listening to .
    Chris
    https://drcharlieward.com/discussion...utm_term=Email
    FOUR AMIGOS ON WHAT COULD HAPPEN IN FEBRUARY (IF NOT SOONER)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/A7lPq1KUCw5N

This is the article referenced first off by Robert David Steele:

"Mongoose: Unverified Very Possibly True We Pray This Be So, 5 UPDATES"

February 2, 2021
    article

Alert Reader says: A friend forwarded this info to me. It comes from a blogger in Belgium named Mike Doms. The text was originally in French, so I used translate.google for English:

The official announcement of martial law and legitimate military government, in place since 12 a.m. on January 20, 2021, was made on Friday January 29 at 6 p.m. EST (11 p.m. GMT). The official announcement of the arrest of Biden as well as 355 Congressmen and 109 Senators (or 464 elected) on January 24 and 25 was made on Sunday, January 31 at 4:35 p.m. EST (10:35 p.m. GMT).

These announcements were communicated on the above dates and times to all American media (television, radio and national newspapers) as well as to all world press agencies. As expected by the legitimate military government governing America as well as Trump and Qforce this official news has been 100% censored by all of the world’s official media.

The US military government knew it and wanted it. As with Biden’s and his party’s coup, the legitimate US government allows the US media to commit the act of high treason of censoring official communications from the legitimate government regarding measures of national security and immediate danger to the nation. American nation.

The Illuminati media of the 4th Reich all fell into the trap.

From now on the legitimate military government can take (provisional) control of all these media guilty of terrorism whenever it wishes, as provided for by the laws and the American constitution.

The US military government will take control (by force) of ALL of the official media (radio, television, newspapers) on Friday February 5 at 6.30 p.m. EST (11 p.m. GMT or midnight in France) exactly on all American territory.

This includes taking control of all American channels on direct broadcast satellites broadcasting in France and Europe. This also means that all French and Europeans with a satellite reception antenna receiving American channels can no longer be censored and will therefore learn the truth from Friday evening.

Among other things, the American army will broadcast by force on all these American mass media the revelations on Biden’s coup d’état, on his arrest with elected officials on Sunday January 24 and Monday January 25 …

Finally, on February 12, the government American military will officially publish (evidence submitted to all world governments and the international press) all the evidence of the plot perpetrated by the French government and China to create a false global epidemic to overthrow the American government. This by ruining its economy by destroying the entire world economy. It is an act of war which gives among other things the legitimate right to the American government to overthrow the Macron government.

Phi Beta Iota: The above is not verified.  We are waiting to hear from Juan O. Savin (P) and have inquired of two others sources.  This feels plausible as well as necessary if America is to survive and prosper. We note with interest that 15 February is Presidents’ Day, an epic day on which to announce plans for the re-inauguration of our rightful lawfully elected President Donald Trump on 4 March 2021 at midnight.

UPDATE 1: Alert Reader

I don’t doubt the validity of the Mongoose assertions. This will play out eventually. I am uncomfortable with the date predictions, though. We’ve all been jacked-off enough by this. I think that dates are leaked out to get the DS to expend ammo.

I personally believe that this unfolds after the Superbowl. The Q drops make references about certain events making “the Superbowl look like a puppy show.” PBI: Superbowl is 7 February, above tracks for week after.

Also picking up in a couple of other spots that the remaining CCP is being dismantled. Furthermore, the US and China will step-in, occupy, and help to establish a transitional government of the Republic of China. This seems to be an extension of Fuilford’s update yesterday. While this is an exciting (bordering sensational) thought, it seems far-fetched even for civilian dreamers. I cannot envision a country with 1.4 billion people and an active military of 2 million welcoming the Tiawanese and Americans with open arms. Five-D thoughts are great, but we’re not there yet.

UPDATE 2: Video
    *CONGRESS ARRESTED! FINALY!! !! SHARE!
    PLAYING ON "BEAU DE LOIN... NICE FROM FAR..." CHANNEL**** (24 min)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/El3d74haDH3j
    UPDATE 3: Military Intelligence Retired Big Dog says:

Watch this. Posting by Hyten adds to the plausibility of the report….. (1:26 min)
    UPDATE 4: Video with Dr. Charlie, Simon, Sacha

(Added above)

UPDATE 5: Alert Reader comments.

Wow that is pretty spectacular news and incredibly specific.

I doubt this to be true, as the real plan is not being leaked. We have seen it before, the jan 20 date was a very big thing but did not manifest, it was disinfo and misdirection to keep everyone in the dark. It has also appeared that inaction was the plan all along to complete the crime.

On the other hand, this reads like everything is already complete so they can break some cover now. I also read somewhere that lots of Rothschilds and financial people are being taken out and jumping off of buildings all of a sudden due to the reddit events.

Justin Deschamps at Stillness in the Storm has published this:

Lists of High-Profile Deaths: January 2021

I take a hopeful approach of wait and see.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th February 2021 at 11:14.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

ClearWater (4th February 2021), Deux Corbeaux (5th February 2021), greybeard (4th February 2021), Gwin Ru (4th February 2021), janette (26th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #183
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,389 times in 4,323 posts

... read the ticker feed here: https://www.unn.today/

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

greybeard (4th February 2021), janette (26th March 2021), RunningDeer (4th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #184
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,327 times in 3,414 posts

Charlie Ward announces that the U.S. Military will take over the news media tonight at 6 pm Eastern Standard Time.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (5th February 2021), ClearWater (5th February 2021), gord (5th February 2021), Gracy (5th February 2021), greybeard (5th February 2021), Gwin Ru (5th February 2021), janette (26th March 2021), wondering (5th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Indeed!

This sleepy person here, clearly needing a pillow, does believe Biden is alive and well.

This is so very silly and blatantly self-promoting. If something major is set to happen in a few hours' time, what purpose is served by leaking it earlier that day?? Just wait till tomorrow, and then present a full, detailed analysis. (And besides, you don't get to look a fool if you're wrong.)

I do think there's persuasive evidence that this isn't over yet, and that the US military may play a part in the resolution of the situation. But videos like this are just so, so dumb.
    1. If Charlie's right, I'll stick the thread. ("Peg" it to the top of the section it's in.)
    2. If he's wrong, this thread is being moved to the Known Hoaxes and other Bad Information section.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th February 2021 at 17:40.

10. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (5th February 2021), anandacate (9th February 2021), Annacarl (6th February 2021), Brigantia (6th February 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (5th February 2021), ClearWater (5th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (5th February 2021), gord (5th February 2021), greybeard (5th February 2021), Iancorgi (6th February 2021), janette (26th March 2021), Kalamos (6th February 2021), Kryztian (5th February 2021), kudzy (5th February 2021), magicmanx (6th February 2021), Mark (5th February 2021), Reinhard (6th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th February 2021), thepainterdoug (6th February 2021), wegge (5th February 2021), wondering (5th February 2021), Yoda (6th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #186
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Thanks. I was resisting this video myself but it has now been promoted on various threads...
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 5th February 2021 at 17:44. Reason: made more appropriate for this particular thread
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

greybeard (5th February 2021), janette (26th March 2021), Kryztian (5th February 2021), wondering (5th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #187
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

Okay let me get this straight? Charlie Ward says ALL the world media censored a 'OFFICIAL MESSAGE' sent out by the military? Is that what he is saying? Somehow this just rings false to me. I mean I know the media lies and all but all?
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

greybeard (5th February 2021), janette (26th March 2021), wondering (5th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #188
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Okay let me get this straight? Charlie Ward says ALL the world media censored a 'OFFICIAL MESSAGE' sent out by the military? Is that what he is saying? Somehow this just rings false to me. I mean I know the media lies and all but all?
    They did censor Trump's speech when he was President -- however!!
    Im in wait and see mode.
    Chris

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ClearWater (6th February 2021), janette (26th March 2021), wondering (5th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

Yep, everyone censored it. Including the Epoch Times, RT, and Al Jazeera. (And also, we presume, all national media in North Korea, Iran, Russia and China.)

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Brigantia (6th February 2021), ClearWater (6th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (6th February 2021), Iancorgi (6th February 2021), janette (26th March 2021), Kryztian (5th February 2021), thepainterdoug (6th February 2021), wondering (5th February 2021), Yoda (6th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #190
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is what worries me
    China partners with SWIFT to boost global use of yuan & cut reliance on US dollar
    https://www.rt.com/business/514675-c...tnership-yuan/
    This may be part of planed global reset -- the cabal version.

Now Swift was supposed to be part of QFS (quantum financial system)
    Chris

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

janette (26th March 2021), wondering (5th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #191
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,389 times in 4,323 posts

... all nonsense according to General Michael Flynn:

UNITED STATES
    General Michael Flynn Interview 50.45

Feb 5, 2021

Doug Billings

The first in what will be a monthly discussion with General Michael Flynn He offers hope, ways forward and comments on the latest news of the day. Keep the faith. While some of the information may not be what you want to hear... It's all what you NEED to hear. Hold the line.

Remember: Determined prayer and Determined patriotism.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

anandacate (9th February 2021), janette (26th March 2021), Reinhard (6th February 2021), RunningDeer (6th February 2021), thepainterdoug (6th February 2021), wondering (5th February 2021)

23. Link to Post #192
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

Alert Reader says: A friend forwarded this info to me. It comes from a blogger in Belgium named Mike Doms. The text was originally in French, so I used translate.google for English:

The official announcement of martial law and legitimate military government, in place since 12 a.m. on January 20, 2021, was made on Friday January 29 at 6 p.m. EST (11 p.m. GMT). The official announcement of the arrest of Biden as well as 355 Congressmen and 109 Senators (or 464 elected) on January 24 and 25 was made on Sunday, January 31 at 4:35 p.m. EST (10:35 p.m. GMT).

These announcements were communicated on the above dates and times to all American media (television, radio and national newspapers) as well as to all world press agencies. As expected by the legitimate military government governing America as well as Trump and Qforce this official news has been 100% censored by all of the world’s official media.

The US military government knew it and wanted it. As with Biden’s and his party’s coup, the legitimate US government allows the US media to commit the act of high treason of censoring official communications from the legitimate government regarding measures of national security and immediate danger to the nation. American nation.

The Illuminati media of the 4th Reich all fell into the trap.

From now on the legitimate military government can take (provisional) control of all these media guilty of terrorism whenever it wishes, as provided for by the laws and the American constitution.

The US military government will take control (by force) of ALL of the official media (radio, television, newspapers) on Friday February 5 at 6.30 p.m. EST (11 p.m. GMT or midnight in France) exactly on all American territory.

This includes taking control of all American channels on direct broadcast satellites broadcasting in France and Europe. This also means that all French and Europeans with a satellite reception antenna receiving American channels can no longer be censored and will therefore learn the truth from Friday evening.

Among other things, the American army will broadcast by force on all these American mass media the revelations on Biden’s coup d’état, on his arrest with elected officials on Sunday January 24 and Monday January 25 …

Finally, on February 12, the government American military will officially publish (evidence submitted to all world governments and the international press) all the evidence of the plot perpetrated by the French government and China to create a false global epidemic to overthrow the American government. This by ruining its economy by destroying the entire world economy. It is an act of war which gives among other things the legitimate right to the American government to overthrow the Macron government.

Any update about this?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th February 2021 at 01:38. Reason: fixed quote attribution

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

greybeard (6th February 2021), Gwin Ru (6th February 2021), Hym (6th February 2021), janette (26th March 2021), RunningDeer (6th February 2021)

25. Link to Post #193
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Any update about this?
    I don't follow them. I happen to catch Chris' post because I'm waiting to see what happens the day after the Super Bowl. There's talk of things happening then and beyond.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (6th February 2021), Deux Corbeaux (6th February 2021), greybeard (6th February 2021), Hym (6th February 2021), janette (26th March 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (6th February 2021), Tintin (6th February 2021)

27. Link to Post #194
    Language
    English
    Thanks

No word confirming Charlie's "prediction" which is over the top.
    I suspect he genuinely believes what he says.
    I havent been keeping up with his countless videos --as said my interest is QFS.
    The thread has some validity -- calling it all hoax is throwing the baby out with the bath water and yes a small baby and a lot of bath water -- smiling
    Chris

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (6th February 2021), janette (26th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #195
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,063 times in 102 posts

So yet another fictitious deadline has passed and I find myself once again heading back to my favorite 'Animals are Magical' thread for another dose of sanity restoration therapy...

But honestly, how much longer do we have to keep going along with supporting the egos of these false prophets (not to mention the contribution we're making towards padding out their bank accounts)?

There are too many desperate BS'ers in the world, and we really don't need their ill-informed ramblings on top of everything else going on at the moment.

How about some actual truth for a change...maybe then the rest of us could just get on with our lives...

At this point, as you'll gather, I'm quite tired of living in the same 'house' as the corrupt deep state with their hatred & lies, and the media & other public profile figures earning a living off the stories who do nothing but help prolong the agony.

I do feel we're now well past the point where actual concrete action needs to be taken to sort out this situation in favor of the good people on this planet, once & for all...
    Last edited by ByTheNorthernSea; 6th February 2021 at 11:11.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ByTheNorthernSea For This Post:

Brigantia (6th February 2021), Eric J (Viking) (6th February 2021), Franny (6th February 2021), greybeard (6th February 2021), Iancorgi (6th February 2021), janette (26th March 2021), Journeyman (6th February 2021), safara (9th February 2021), Tintin (6th February 2021)

31. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    2. If he's wrong, this thread is being moved to the Known Hoaxes and other Bad Information section.
    I'm calling it. This guy is a clown. He doesn't deserve to be taken seriously.

At best, he has appalling (and irresponsible) judgment. At worst, he's all about self-promotion, may be mentally unwell, and/or may be inventing a lot of stuff he claims to be revealing.

32. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (6th February 2021), atman (7th February 2021), avid (6th February 2021), Brigantia (6th February 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (6th February 2021), Deux Corbeaux (6th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (6th February 2021), Franny (6th February 2021), Iancorgi (6th February 2021), janette (26th March 2021), Journeyman (6th February 2021), Kalamos (6th February 2021), Kryztian (6th February 2021), Ratszinger (6th February 2021), Reinhard (6th February 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (6th February 2021), Tintin (6th February 2021), Yoda (6th February 2021)

33. Link to Post #197
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

I have to say that if the media had been taken over, why anybody would expect them all to announce it officially 10 minutes later? Especially if as the story goes theres is a soft disclosure going on.

And Charlie didn't say it was truth, just that he had received the info and we would see. Not that I don't share concerns, but everything has to be nailed down as black or white. These things are a little more complicated than that imo.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

greybeard (6th February 2021), janette (26th March 2021)

35. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

Right on cue, here's Clif High about Charlie Ward (and others). For his comments about Charlie and everything he claims and promotes, start in at 5:00. Enjoy.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (9th February 2021), Brigantia (9th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (8th February 2021), gord (8th February 2021), janette (26th March 2021), Kryztian (9th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th February 2021), Yoda (8th February 2021)

37. Link to Post #199
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

Pardon me here if off, but isn't Cliff's rep also "Less than stellar?"
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Alan (8th February 2021), janette (26th March 2021), Kryztian (9th February 2021)

39. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

Pardon me here if off, but isn't Cliff's rep also "Less than stellar?"
    Watch the video. I'd recommend it.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (9th February 2021), gord (8th February 2021), janette (26th March 2021), Kryztian (9th February 2021), Yoda (8th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 10 11 LastLast