+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 11 LastLast

Thread: [HOAXER] Charlie Ward about the reset rollout (and much else)

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

Default Re: [HOAXER] Charlie Ward about the reset rollout (and much else)

I seek to honour the deep well of knowledge and diversity of experience made manifest through the Avalon Forum.

I would ask that each of us hearken back to our own initial lucid moment of realisation that all was not as it seemed -
    perhaps as confirmation of an inner knowing that had always been with us.
    For me that was immediately followed by a drive to share this information with others -
    Surely everyone will be incensed and motivated to get to bottom of this and halt this travesty? Wouldn't they? Surely .....?

That said, I am compelled to make reference to the responsibility we all share the moment we choose to actively participate in
    assisting others on their journey of awakening - the duties and obligations incumbent in accepting a role in this transition to a new positive paradigm.

For my part I have defined this as a making conscious effort to release any preconceived notions of how this exponential, hundredth monkey vivification
    should play out.
    This includes intentionally releasing any ego I may attach to my perception of other's efforts in similar pursuit of their mission.

Some sample questions I might ask about others efforts in this endeavor:

Is the overall direction of the message in alignment with highest best intent?

Would calling attention to minor inconsistencies best serve or detract from the overall message?

Does this particular style/method of delivery reach an otherwise untapped audience?

Who the hell am I to judge anyway?

Having applied this line of logic to Charlie Ward's productions I am inclined to continue to promote his enterprise until presentment of substantive
    evidence that I shouldn't.

Here is a concise assessment of Charlie's efforts from an articulate, grass roots American patriot.

And here is an interview Charlie did recently with Tiana Khalid-Islam which perhaps best supports my sense of his efforts to
    reach out and share his wealth of personal knowledge and experience with as wide a cross-section of people as possible.

Last edited by Zanshin; 11th September 2020 at 01:03.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

angelfire (14th September 2020), Ben (11th September 2020), ClearWater (11th September 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), Maia Gabrial (24th September 2020), onawah (11th September 2020), Peace in Oz (12th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Every US bank has to sell "digital dollar wallets" starting next year. These are direct accounts with the Fed, not the local bank. Sounds like FedCoin is coming, which could be part of the reset.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-...bill/3571/text

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Ben (11th September 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), Sarah Rainsong (11th September 2020), Zanshin (11th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Every US bank has to sell "digital dollar wallets" starting next year. These are direct accounts with the Fed, not the local bank. Sounds like FedCoin is coming, which could be part of the reset.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-...bill/3571/text
    This is definitely something to watch! But in full disclosure, this is a bill that has only been introduced. Current activity is that hearings are being held (or were held on 6/30/2020). So this is not something that is law or has even made it to the Senate to be voted on.
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

amor (10th October 2020), angelfire (14th September 2020), Ben (11th September 2020), ClearWater (11th September 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), Zanshin (11th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

This is about
    The Quantum Financial System (QFS)

I originally posted it some time ago see below
    I have no idea whether it is questionable or not as I dont understand it.
    Chris

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1375397
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

angelfire (14th September 2020), Ben (11th September 2020), East Sun (11th September 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), Zanshin (11th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,430 times in 1,706 posts

I hate the way this is presented. I don't trust any of it for a second. Just because it is quoting
    from the Bible does not mean a thing.

To me it reeks of deception. I did not need to listen to most of it.
    Nothing good about it IMO.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Ben (11th September 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), Zanshin (11th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    I hate the way this is presented. I don't trust any of it for a second. Just because it is quoting
    from the Bible does not mean a thing.

To me it reeks of deception. I did not need to listen to most of it.
    Nothing good about it IMO.
    Thanks I agree.
    The presentation seems professional.
    Which is why I put it up to be dismissed or otherwise.
    We live in strange times
    Chris

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ben (11th September 2020), East Sun (12th September 2020), holistic1 (10th October 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), Zanshin (11th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

I would think an insane interview he would do is one with Millie Weaver. If they are both supportive of each other's endeavours, then you know he's on the side of centered good. otherwise he's just selling HOPIUM.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), Zanshin (13th September 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

I'd like to copy my post from 30 June, on the Planned takedown of America thread.

~~~
    Ward said [on this video] two things (at least! ) that I couldn't accept:
    1. The US had paid off its national debt nearly 3 weeks ago now. It's just not possible that something like that could have happened without senior financial analysts starting to hear (or start) persistent rumors all over the place. Nothing like that has happened.
    2. Trump, Modi, Putin and Xi Jinping were all working together for the good of the people. Whatever one might think of the first three, Xi is NOT an altruist of any shape or color. He's a cruel totalitarian despot, and his legacy can be seen all over China.
    'Nuff said. I'd need a lot of convincing before I start believing anything he claims!
    ~~~

Amen to that. It's now 13 September. Does anyone reading this really think the US national debt was paid off back in early June and somehow no-one's noticed?

And Xi Jinping working "for the good of the people"? Nope. That's just NOT the case, never was, and never will be.

Folks, Ward can be totally disregarded.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (13th September 2020), fifi (19th September 2020), gord (17th September 2020), graciousb (19th September 2020), Gwin Ru (13th September 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), kfm27917 (17th September 2020), Kryztian (21st September 2020), mab777 (16th September 2020), Phoenix1304 (17th September 2020), spade (14th September 2020), Yoda (13th September 2020), Zanshin (13th September 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Does anyone reading this really think the US national debt was paid off back in early June and somehow no-one's noticed?
    Sure, it's part of the shift to the 5th dimension. You'll have to get the particulars from JFK Jr :-)

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

angelfire (14th September 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), spade (14th September 2020), Zanshin (13th September 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

OMG, I can't believe the directions I've been taking! It's so interesting that it reminds me of my early days of being a new Avalon member! I couldn't get enough of what Avalon was sharing!

So, in a newsletter I receive every couple of weeks was mentioned about a man named Dr. Charlie Ward. I almost didn't go into the link, but now I'm glad I did. What captured my attention first was how many children were being rescued from tunnels around the world. And how Trump was heading this global rescue mission.

Then the other topics were just as amazing like the 6000 patents for awesome, amazing technologies that will be in our near futures; from Star Trek type food/things replicators, anti-gravity crafts and cars, free energy devices, etc.... I know that it's been bantied around for some time, but the difference is that now it's all coming to fruition!

Med Beds have been real all this time. These things heal the body completely and INSTANTLY in about 3 minutes! Yeah, sign me up now! But the rescued children, which numbers in a million, are the first recipients of this technology. They're aboard the Hospital ships right now on both coasts. And you thought it was for Covid patients...?

It's heartbreaking that these kids were so badly abused, used and some were so badly deformed, while others couldn't even be in the sunlight without screaming because they'd never been in the sunlight. It may take more than just a physical healing for them. Our prayers should go out to them now....

So, what do you think of the possibility of JFK being alive? We've heard from Kerry Cassidy that JFK Jr was alive, but his dad, too? Okay, so you may think it's all freaking weird and off the deep end, but think about it. These med beds have been around for a long time; just not made available to us, the mainstream public. As it was explained, bodies can be remade, but it was up to the souls to decide if they wanted to return or not. Guess these 2 decided to come back, huh? Let's see if this is true....

This round table with Dr. Charlie Ward is awesome. I'll let this video explain about it all, including TLS (The Light System) and the Pyramid Code. I hope this intrigues you as much as it did me!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

angelfire (24th September 2020), Ben (19th September 2020), holistic1 (10th October 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), kfm27917 (17th September 2020), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,230 times in 233 posts

Interisting talk with Ward And Gene Cosensei (Decode), about D.U.M.S, chilldren being rescued, fake still born abductions, Nesara/Gesara, and intriguingly touches on the origins of what's playing out now (Tesla, Faraday, the Trump brothers).

Also mentioned are the Montauk project, quantum technology, and why the new financial system can't be hacked.

I STILL can't seem to figure out how to embed videos, so I'd be much obliged if someone could this one. And if someone also would like to PM me with instructions on how to, I'd be eternally grateful.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th September 2020 at 13:28. Reason: embedded the video

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

angelfire (24th September 2020), Harmony (19th September 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), Maia Gabrial (24th September 2020), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,509 times in 181 posts

Quote Posted by Ben Macdonald (here)
    Interisting talk with Ward And Gene Cosensei (Decode), about D.U.M.S, chilldren being rescued, fake still born abductions, Nesara/Gesara, and intriguingly touches on the origins of what's playing out now (Tesla, Faraday, the Trump brothers).

Also mentioned are the Montauk project, quantum technology, and why the new financial system can't be hacked.

https://youtu.be/pse8Vi45i4M
    FYI, when you're composing a post you can click on the YouTube icon in the editor, and then just post the full URL of the video between the 2 brackets it inserts into the post. It should embed automatically.

"Be a Light to Yourself" ~ J. Krishnamurti

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ClearWater For This Post:

angelfire (24th September 2020), Ben (19th September 2020), Harmony (19th September 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,230 times in 233 posts

Quote Posted by ClearWater (here)
    Quote Posted by Ben Macdonald (here)

https://youtu.be/pse8Vi45i4M
    FYI, when you're composing a post you can click on the YouTube icon in the editor, and then just post the full URL of the video between the 2 brackets it inserts into the post. It should embed automatically.

Thank you!

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

angelfire (24th September 2020), ClearWater (19th September 2020), Harmony (19th September 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,081 times in 3,096 posts

Not sure this one is posted....

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

greybeard (21st September 2020), holistic1 (10th October 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), Maia Gabrial (24th September 2020), Phoenix1304 (25th September 2020), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Listened to an hour so far.
    Kerry giving Charlie a hard time.
    Funnily enough he is being quite calm in spite of her style of questioning.
    Time will tell if he is genuine or not.
    I will finishing listening tomorrow.
    Chris

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ClearWater (21st September 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,509 times in 181 posts

My personal opinion - he's 100% genuine. In the sense that he believes what he is sharing, and in that regard is being honest.

However, that does NOT mean that all of the information he shares is reliable. He's stated himself in multiple videos that the people he's getting his information from have purposely given him incorrect information, such as dates when specific things would happen. I think it's fair to say that there's a combination of good and not so good information being shared by him, as is so often the case.
    Last edited by ClearWater; 21st September 2020 at 21:28.
    "Be a Light to Yourself" ~ J. Krishnamurti

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ClearWater For This Post:

angelfire (24th September 2020), Ben (24th September 2020), holistic1 (10th October 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), Phoenix1304 (26th September 2020), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Well, you may already be able to figure it out.
    1. Was the US national debt all paid off, back in early June?
    2. Is Xi Jinping a good guy, on the side of the people and working closely with Putin and Trump?
    Sometimes, one can reach early conclusions about claims and then move on.

I won't be watching this one (I feel have material in my queue which offers a better return on investment), but I'm glad to hear Kerry was giving him a hard time. When justified, that's always one of her strengths.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (21st September 2020), Ben (24th September 2020), Elainie (21st September 2020), gord (21st September 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), Kryztian (21st September 2020), Yoda (22nd September 2020), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Well, you may already be able to figure it out.
    1. Was the US national debt all paid off, back in early June?
    2. Is Xi Jinping a good guy, on the side of the people and working closely with Putin and Trump?
    Sometimes, one can reach early conclusions about claims and then move on.

I won't be watching this one (I feel have material in my queue which offers a better return on investment), but I'm glad to hear Kerry was giving him a hard time. When justified, that's always one of her strengths.
    Im old enough not to paint myself into corners by taking all I hear as true or untrue.
    Hence may be so.
    He may believe what he is told therefore he is true to his own light.
    Some of it may just possibly be true --I dont know --its not even giving the benefit of doubt.
    Im quite clear --its a wait and see.
    Chris

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

angelfire (24th September 2020), Ben (24th September 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Some of it may just possibly be true --I dont know --its not even giving the benefit of doubt.
    I just did an advanced search. There were 262 posts of yours in which you said "I don't know".

That might tell you something. (PS: It's not a strength!)

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Elainie (21st September 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), Yoda (22nd September 2020), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

He seems like a nice well meaning chap who spouts BS. Just my take.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Ben (24th September 2020), Bill Ryan (21st September 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), TomKat (22nd September 2020), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 11 LastLast