+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 3 11 LastLast

Thread: [HOAXER] Charlie Ward about the reset rollout (and much else)

1. Link to Post #41
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: [HOAXER] Charlie Ward about the reset rollout (and much else)

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Some of it may just possibly be true --I dont know --its not even giving the benefit of doubt.
    I just did an advanced search. There were 262 posts of yours in which you said "I don't know".

That might tell you something. (PS: It's not a strength!)

You may well be right Bill.
    The reason I watched it was out of respect for Kerry
    Im not a Charlie follower.
    The reason I use "May be so" Its from a spiritual teaching which I wont bore you with but I have found it gives me a non-judgemental perspective which can be invaluable --
    Chris

Ps I listened to the second half.
    I would skip the first hour.
    Kerry gets into some interesting subjects and apologises to Charlie for giving him a hard time after the first hour.
    Quite a bit about the financial reset.
    Time spent on Israel and the coming peace with Arab Nations
    Some about underground bases and a little about child slavery.
    Kerry in good form
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 22nd September 2020 at 08:33.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

angelfire (24th September 2020), Ben (22nd September 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (22nd September 2020), holistic1 (10th October 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

Charlie back posting on his tube channel after his first strike for his Spanish interview with a police woman talking about empty hospital wards and empty
    police pension funds.

In this discussion with ex-military man Chris Thrall - ...

...Charlie references tuber Dan Lutz -

https://www.youtube.com/c/DanLutz/videos

and he promotes the vids with Kim Goguen for a better grasp of the layers upon layers of coding and symmetry
    in the front and back games of the financial/energy system.

I saw these come through on rumor mill news and I am inclined to agree with him -

although this is the first I've come across this crew, and the hoax callers aren't hard to find with the briefest of searches,
    it resonates with information brought forward years ago by Dr. Bill Deagle and others -

Post edit: please find these videos at this link -

New thread begun by edina:

The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...the-Assemblies
    Last edited by Zanshin; 25th September 2020 at 05:33.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

angelfire (24th September 2020), Ben (24th September 2020), ClearWater (24th September 2020), Gwin Ru (24th September 2020), janette (23rd March 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zanshin (here)
    Charlie back posting on his tube channel after his first strike for his Spanish interview with a police woman talking about empty hospital wards and empty
    police pension funds.

In this discussion with ex-military man Chris Thrall - ...

...Charlie references tuber Dan Lutz -

https://www.youtube.com/c/DanLutz/videos

and he promotes the vids with Kim Goguen for a better grasp of the layers upon layers of coding and symmetry
    in the front and back games of the financial/energy system.

I saw these come through on rumor mill news and I am inclined to agree with him -

although this is the first I've come across this crew, and the hoax callers aren't hard to find with the briefest of searches,
    it resonates with information brought forward years ago by Dr. Bill Deagle and others -

I wish they would make these videos shorter -- this kind of subject I find hard to follow --HOWEVER
    I am convinced there will be a financial reset, Trump version I hope.
    I dont think that all Charlie says should be discarded out of hand.

Smoke and mirrors but in there may be some info worth finding out about, a nugget in the dross.
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 24th September 2020 at 13:25.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

angelfire (24th September 2020), Ben (24th September 2020), ClearWater (24th September 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

With respect Chris as you have not even watched quite a concise presentation on perhaps the crux of the control system
    we are transitioning from - I'm unsure as to the point of your post.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

angelfire (24th September 2020), Ben (24th September 2020), greybeard (24th September 2020), janette (23rd March 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

With respect Chris as you have not even watched quite a concise presentation on perhaps the crux of the control system
    we are transitioning from - I'm unsure as to the point of your post.
    Sorry Iam downloading to watch but it is over two hours.

I have watched this

Posted here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...97#post1375397

Charlie has talked about smoke and mirrors else where.
    Trump does not reveal his hand but distracts -- going this way and that.
    Charlie obviously supports Trump.
    Chris

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ben (24th September 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Yeah Chris - my default method is grabbing the audio and listening while I work however, these need to be watched.

The QFS vid is chalk to cheese vs Kim Goguen's material - in fact she explains somewhere in there about the inability of any cryptos
    to carry the load of world commerce.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

angelfire (24th September 2020), Ben (24th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yeah Chris - my default method is grabbing the audio and listening while I work however, these need to be watched.

The QFS vid is chalk to cheese vs Kim Goguen's material - in fact she explains somewhere in there about the inability of any cryptos
    to carry the load of world commerce.
    Everything changes moment by moment Zanshin.
    The QFS video beyond my understanding however there may be some validity in it.
    It really Is a wait and see where all this is going.
    Chris

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

angelfire (24th September 2020), Ben (24th September 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Where does Kim Possible claim she got this information about the banking system? Is she claiming she now controls the whole thing?

Is she going to marry Greg Hallett and run the world? :-)
    Last edited by TomKat; 25th September 2020 at 02:15.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Ben (25th September 2020), Elainie (25th September 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th September 2020), Zanshin (25th September 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    Morocco Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

All this talk about a holy alliance of Trump, Putin and Xi Jiping is .. I am sorry to say ... utter non-sense. Robert Steel, Sasha Stone, John Mappin, Michael Jaco and the whole lot are either disinformation agents or mislead in a big way by a very sophisticated but shallow narrative when you examine it carefully.

The plan has and always has been to destroy the US as a global super-power and that can be done in two ways:
    1- Pushing for a war between US and China in the pacific -
    2- Pushing for armed civil unrest in the US, something that will weaken the capacity of the military to project fully in its war against China.

The latter was impossible without creating deep division within the US: democrats vs republicans (Trump has been a very polirizing figure in the US for the past 4 years and Q has played a major role to consolidate and further the division) black vs white, left vs right ...ect

Russia is going to stay to the side while Israel and its new Arab allies bomb the heck out of Iran and Hezbollah.

The goal is very simple: evening the playing field worldwide while a global one world government is formed. It is going to be controlled by the international bankers/arms dealers and international zionism is at the heart of it.

All i can say; i feel there is hope and they will not succeed. However, it is not going to come from the white house ... the tipping of the balance will come from the middle east: from the people on the ground who have been the frontline of the resistance against israeli-cabal madness for the past 50 years. Many of the NWO plans have been delayed significantly since the early 2000s thanks to the likes of Hezbollah, the Syrian army and Iranian proxies in the region.

Xi Jiping? Trump? they can't care less about the people ... they made their deals, they signed the contracts, they secured their backs for an eventual NWO order. They seriously can't care less. Putin? he cares only about Russia and if the interest of Russia is with a NWO ... he will go for it.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to NewEarthResearchInstitute For This Post:

Ben (1st October 2020), Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), Elainie (25th September 2020), gord (28th September 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), Peace in Oz (28th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (25th September 2020), yelik (30th September 2020), Zanshin (25th September 2020)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One thing Charlie may be right on saying is that Global Reset is the main aim.
    The key players in this meet in January -- there has been little news about this since a big opening statement -- that in itself is unusual.
    We are distracted by the rest of it but in order for there to be One World Government the reset has to happen, the rest not so essential, important enough but not essential.
    Chris

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ben (1st October 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), Sarah Rainsong (28th September 2020), Zanshin (25th September 2020)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

COVID-19: The Great Reset

World Economic Forum
    517K subscribers
    Since it made its entry on to the world stage, COVID-19 has torn up the existing script of how to govern countries, live with others, and take part in the global economy in a dramatic way. Professor Schwab and CEO and Founder of the Monthly Barometer Thierry Malleret explore these disruptions in their new book, COVID-19: The Great Reset.

The World Economic Forum is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation. The Forum engages the foremost political, business, cultural and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas. We believe that progress happens by bringing together people from all walks of life who have the drive and the influence to make positive change.

Concert Calls on World Leaders to Make Vaccines Available to All

Ps.

Just shows the gullibility of musicians and young followers.

Chris

If these videos in the wrong place feel free to shift
    Last edited by greybeard; 25th September 2020 at 08:33.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

janette (23rd March 2021), Zanshin (25th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #52
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,963 times in 638 posts

In the first vid back at the start of the thread, Charlie makes reference to people suddenly finding out that their debt had disappeared and refers to something that happened years ago...

...the statute of limitations could and would explain that especially if someone is looking for confirmation of whether a debt is still valid and enforceable. Thinking about it tho, how often would someone want to and actually keep check of that?

They could very easily request and make amendments to their credit file then after X years request a copy to help validate or substantiate that the debt has disappeared.

I actually enjoyed Kerry's interview with Charlie and to me, he tended to hold his own and after about 40 mins or so, I really started warming to him. (Still dont know him that well, tho )

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Ben (1st October 2020), ClearWater (25th September 2020), greybeard (25th September 2020), holistic1 (10th October 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), Zanshin (25th September 2020)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    In the first vid back at the start of the thread, Charlie makes reference to people suddenly finding out that their debt had disappeared and refers to something that happened years ago...

...the statute of limitations could and would explain that especially if someone is looking for confirmation of whether a debt is still valid and enforceable. Thinking about it tho, how often would someone want to and actually keep check of that?

They could very easily request and make amendments to their credit file then after X years request a copy to help validate or substantiate that the debt has disappeared.

I actually enjoyed Kerry's interview with Charlie and to me, he tended to hold his own and after about 40 mins or so, I really started warming to him. (Still dont know him that well, tho )
    Agree --he did hold his own without getting irate or unsettled -- a lesser person would have lost it.
    Jury still out on some things he has said.
    My daughter checks on some of this and has seen several reports of loans,mortgages suddenly disappearing but a pinch of salt needed its all second hand. I get that loans could be invalid, however thats quite a stretch from not being applied.

As usual its, wait and see. Early days yet.
    A lot is down to what happens regarding the election and which "brand" of reset happens
    Chris

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ben (25th September 2020), ClearWater (25th September 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), scotslad (25th September 2020), Zanshin (25th September 2020)

27. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,389 times in 4,323 posts

LF 9/6/2020 Part 1 "The Plan" 1:02:00

Sep 7, 2020

SPEAK Project
    "Tank" & Kim Goguen on health, Covid, the "Plan", clearing debts, etc...

LF 9/6/2020 PART 2- "The Plan" 50:22
    Sep 9, 2020

SPEAK Project
    "Tank" & Kim Goguen on health, Covid, the "Plan", clearing debts, etc...
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 27th September 2020 at 20:09.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ben (1st October 2020), edina (1st October 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), Savannah (27th September 2020), Zanshin (28th September 2020)

29. Link to Post #55
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

I had a friend! who was heavily into this Gesara concept which is not new and pops up over the years like the flat earth idea. I initially went along with my friend who spoke of stuff 2/3 months ahead of Charlie Ward and appeared to have inside knowledge.

I found out a few months ago that my friend was an avid blogger using various pseudonyms to spread all manner of things supporting the idea that the Alliance,Trump and Asian Dragon families that had at last defeated the cabal and were about to save humanity. When he showed me a briefcase full of exotic currencies he was going to cash in after the reset to help humanity with other peoples money I thought I'd better check things out more thoroughly.

These currencies turned out to be high denomination out of circulation exotic currencies like the Zimbabwe Dollar, 1 trillion dollar notes, lol. Furthermore I could not find any official documents relating to the Nesara / Gesara act which was no more than an idea from a book published in the 90's. Looking at any one of the debt relief ideas would never get support in any government - we'd have war first.

It is my contention that this is a very sophisticated psyop and possibly an experiment to see if humans can manifest a different reality if enough people believed it, yeah right. We are witnessing how easily humans can be psychologically controlled and fear of god put up them

We already know the worlds financial system is broken and being propped up by money printing to infinite and beyond. However the banking system has been looking at blockchain and quantum computing technologies for some time and perhaps this is being mistaken for a reset.

In my opinion agenda 2030 and NWO has moved several steps closer and there are no saviours

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

greybeard (30th September 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), Zanshin (2nd October 2020)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi yelik
    for sure the Global Reset is being debated by TPTB in January so it has moved into possibility.
    Prince Charles is one of the supporters.
    There ha been mention of this in several threads.
    Chris

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

janette (23rd March 2021), yelik (1st October 2020), Zanshin (2nd October 2020)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi greybeard
    Any reset is unlikely to be of benefit to the mass population. Probably more control of our lives with more efficient tax collection.

This psychological chaos is being used to bypass any parliamentary democracy we had by technocrats, and is dangerous. Those spreading the opposite scenario is also dangerous and akin to the Jesuit Oath - milk and honey in one hand with a knife in the other.

Charlie Ward uses his son to portray righteousness, my friend used his 7 year old daughter in the same way and claimed to be able to look into the past and future.

This perhaps represents another aspect and experiment in more widespread mind control techniques thay add to the confusion and chaos.
    Last edited by yelik; 1st October 2020 at 08:28.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

greybeard (1st October 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), Zanshin (2nd October 2020)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Hi greybeard
    Any reset is unlikely to be of benefit to the mass population. Probably more control of our lives with more efficient tax collection.

This psychological chaos is being used to bypass any parliamentary democracy we had by technocrats, and is dangerous. Those spreading the opposite scenario is also dangerous and akin to the Jesuit Oath - milk and honey in one hand with a knife in the other.

Charlie Ward uses his son to portray righteousness, my friend used his 7 year old daughter in the same way and claimed to be able to look into the past and future.

This perhaps represents another aspect and experiment in more widespread mind control techniques thay add to the confusion and chaos.
    You may well be right Yelik and Im not fond of the intro by his son.
    Im wary of everything at the momeny yet I believe eventually good will come of it.
    Good for who remains to been seen which Is why I changed my signature.
    I have found the thought "Wait and see" helpful for me.
    Chris

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ben (1st October 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), yelik (1st October 2020), Zanshin (2nd October 2020)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi greybeard
    I agree it is useful to sit on the backbench and observe sometimes.

I think it's important to be mindful about our state of consciousness at all times. Our thoughts and written words all affect human emotions which is highly sensitive in 3D existence and when under pressure. This orchestrated chaos is being used for the purpose of control and centralisation of power.

I do try to understand this ever changing game to avoid being blindsided, but I do take time out to normalise my mind and thinking.

I'm a bit p***** off because I was thinking of going to the Phillipines, my wife's home, and sit it out on the beach under the coconut trees; but their lock down rules are extreme. You can't leave the house without a mask, even in the dam garden you can be arrested or beaten. Duterte, the president, has stated no vaccine no school - but the Jesuits are in control.

Charlie Ward is sitting it out in Marbella Spain and building up his youtube account, don't worry, Jesus loves you, lol
    ..Ian

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

holistic1 (10th October 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), Zanshin (2nd October 2020)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes but I dont want to give the impression im doing nothing.
    Ive @ Nicola Sturgeon First Lady Scotland, my MP, sent the leader of the opposition facts re the virus -
    Joined various organisations, donated to some legal crowd funded challenges to the legality of lockdown.

Chris

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ben (1st October 2020), edina (1st October 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), Sarah Rainsong (7th October 2020), Zanshin (2nd October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 3 11 LastLast